Can You Dig It? Leroy Wells Arrested!

January 26, 2005 11:50 PM by Joe Blackmon

Aileroywells Leroy Wells stole the show on the Tuesday night episode of American Idol 4.  His performance of "Got Your Money" had everyone glued to the screen, and his witty dialogue could turn "Can You Dig It?" into a national catchphrase.  But can you dig this, NBC station WPMI in Mobile, Alabama reports that Leroy Wells was forced to watch the show from a Mobile, Alabama jail cell.

WPM reports that Leroy Wells was locked up for failing to appear in court for an earlier charge where he reportedly fired a hand gun into an occupied vehicle.

Topics: American Idol |

9 Responses to “Can You Dig It? Leroy Wells Arrested!”

1. Johnny Says:
    January 28th, 2005 at 9:52 am

I think Leroy Wells deserves a shot at stardom ! What am I talking about ? He already is a star in his own right !!!! Now here’s someone you can invite to parties to get the crowd motivated !!
    CAN YOU DIG IT ?????

2. CoCo Says:
    February 1st, 2005 at 8:08 pm

I think Leroy was Krunk cuz he was gettin me krunk and trippin me out at the same time I kind of figured he was high or something but he was cute and I think he is going 2 be even BIGGER! When he get out, cuz he’s already BIG!

3. Jazzy Says:
    June 16th, 2005 at 6:59 pm

I love Leroy Wells because he is very animated. This young man is crunk, crazy, and characteristic. That’s the (C.C.C). My family and I have recorded this guy on our television from T-VO. Also he keeps us rolling all day long. I love him!!! Leroy Wells you keep being CRUNK… One thing I got to tell you is, stay out of trouble because your are the next (Lil’ John) in comedy!!!

4. DJ Ejaculationz Says:
    June 18th, 2005 at 10:21 pm

I think Leroy was the best thing that ever happened to American Idol. He is my dam idol, Im bleaching my skin, killing people, ponting my gun at a kid named billy, im doing everything like him. LEROY FOREVER

5. dj Pulse Says:
    June 18th, 2005 at 10:22 pm

OMG THIS GUY IS MY IDOL I SWEAR.!!!!! I WAS DYING OF LAUGHTER WHEN I WAS WATCHING IT AND I ALWAYS SING BABY IVE GOT YOUR MONEY NOW THAT HE DOES IT ( I EVEN DO THE STOMPING). I IWSH I WAS LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

6. Dj Pulse Says:
    June 18th, 2005 at 10:23 pm

7. B Says:
    November 8th, 2005 at 9:36 am

What up everyone, this is Bryant. I met Leroy last year in September for the American Idol tryouts in New Orleans, La. When I first saw him he was as wild as he was on t.v. I was cutting up with him that day of the tryouts. We was rappin and making beats, and he was funny for real. Anyway I went home after the 2nd audition that day but he obviously stayed for the 3rd…. meeting Simon. When I blow up, I’m puttin him on….. radio, t.v. everything. Peace. Stay up Leroy!

8. London Trooper Says:
    December 9th, 2005 at 12:56 pm

Leroy was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! i have watched that clip over and over again and it still makes me laugh…he is a star in his own right…Keep it up Leroy

CAN YOU DIG IT?

LOL!

9. Sammyboy Says:
    May 21st, 2006 at 4:33 am

Baby i got yo money….
    this guys too funny man past the
    limits…I would love to see lorey
    hit it big ima post him up every
    where ima make sure i do my part
    for lorey cuz i really need a
    another dave chappelle in my life
    this guy wasnt all that bad
    i think he had pretty good flow he
    was rocking the house tooo i think
    he would of took the american idol
    if they let him go on the contest
    hed be too loved he could say 2
    words and stomp his feet and win
    nooooooooooooooooo contest his the best

Comments