Paradise Hotel Reunion

January 27, 2005 10:52 PM by Joe Blackmon

The Fishbowl.com is having a Paradise Hotel Reunion Radio show on Friday, January 28th at 4 P.M. PT/ 7P.M. ET.  For those that remember this Fox one series reality tv show, it had a very interesting and vocal cast of characters.  Toni Ferrari is hosting the show which is suppose to include Dave, Alex, Zack, Amy, and other cast members.

Topics: Paradise Hotel |

11 Responses to “Paradise Hotel Reunion”

1. shameka Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 11:51 am

this comment is for Dave You make me sick I am glad Toni went off on you Charla was a crybaby and Keith just got on my nerves

2. gwen calvert Says:
    September 3rd, 2005 at 10:57 am

couldnt stand toni and charla is a bitch she done dave wrong with out him she wouldnt made it at all

3. Betsy Markum Says:
    November 11th, 2005 at 5:33 pm

I can’t believe it, my co-worker just bought a car for $11358. Isn’t that crazy!

4. Artasia Says:
    January 10th, 2006 at 11:51 pm

Rumor was Dave had a web site, I would love to have the web address. If anybody out there knows it, I’d be oh so grateful!

5. Pat Says:
    February 19th, 2006 at 10:40 pm

I find it ashame that some individuals can get so hateful because they get kicked off a reality show. It showed a side of human nature that is seen all over the world in the worst possible way. I would hope those individuals who showed so much anger and resentment towards those left look inside themselves and grow from the experience and become more compassionate individuals and just grow up. As for the others, I am sure they are not so innocent too. But, I hope they learn, mature and grow from the experience also.

6. danie Says:
    February 22nd, 2006 at 1:19 pm

I would just like to say that I had watched the program — even though it’s not something you want your kids seeing — it gets addictive and you get to liking & hating some of the people on it. But, I like members on the show need to remember it was a TV show. And Amy had a point – it was more about how people act & treat each other and relationships.

I recently saw the show again on a marathon weekend and see all the episodes together I think and feel that it was rigged.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see who paired up with whom and what alliances were there & the twist kept going against the “originals” and worked for the “newbies”.

It was so obvious by time you got down to the last 5-6 couples what was going to happen. And with a turn around in production & people there is no way any producer or creator could say they couldn’t mix it up more or change some of the twist to really give everyone a fair shot.

The end did show one thing though, Charla only made it because of everyone else that carried her and I don’t care how much I didn’t care for Dave he should have received half the money – but, Charla showed what kind of person she really was.

If another show is done I hope the producers will see that once it goes one sided again that a change is made & fairness is created. After all – why watch the last 2 shows – you know who is going to get the money.

7. Andon Says:
    May 28th, 2006 at 4:50 pm

I’m Andon.

I was on the show.

I’m offended that not everyone was contacted for this or any other event.

Hollywood is about d*cksucking.
    I guess the rest of us don’t do that.

And to all the guests of the show.
    FU… except for Amy and Kristin.

8. Nelly Says:
    April 27th, 2007 at 3:43 pm

I love DAVE, SHARLA, KEITH, and TARA. there are other I like on there as well.

I don’t much care for Toni who will be hosting the show. She’s a reality grabbing idiot who thinks she’s all that.
    I didn’t care for the rest of the cast members either. Amy, Zack, Alex, Kristin.. They were such babies. Andon was an ass they whole time he came back.
    There was allot of back stabbing amongst themselves. Thats why Dave and his group won.
    They got mad because they were beaten by the under dogs. LMAO! I wouldn’t put it past Amy, Zack, Alex, Kristin and the ugliest guy there, Andon being bullies in school.

If there is such a thing as Paradise Hotel 2, I think we need to bring the top 4 to host it and leave the others out!

Good job, Dave, Sharla, Keith and Tara

P.S. No. I didn’t like the way Sharla did Dave in the end.

9. sherri Says:
    September 4th, 2007 at 1:30 pm

I think Keith was the best. I wonder if Amy, Zack, Toni, and Kristen when they have kids will let them watch the show? My 8 year old would get a spaken for acting like that. I hope they see how stupid they were but I guess when you are that old and act they way you do not see how dump you really are. But the people watching the show did. But then again look who WON!!!!

10. melissa Says:
    September 7th, 2007 at 3:00 pm

so i just recenty watched the show again, and i hated dave, charla, tara, and keith’s character! i said character cause the others didn’t act so shady. if they did that in “real life” they wouldnt have any friends at all! i hated keith right when he kicked zack off, he was just jelous that zack looked better than he did. i loved everyone else! amy and scott should have won the whole thing!~

11. steffanie sullivan Says:
    June 10th, 2012 at 2:20 pm

I just want to say i loved this show and the people in it, they have seriouly tooken a big piece of my heart,i watched it in 2003 and recently watched it again online and still cried i am also trying to track them down to see where they are now but not having any luck i would love to see a reunion among them,some way some how wish fox t.v. would come up with one for all reality shows espeacially this one,i have seen dave on a you tube web video,but most of all charla,dave,keith,tara,amy,zack took a piece of my heart.i would love someone to contact me if they have any updated information on my phone is the best way for me, # (559)798-1979

Comments