Carrie Underwood – She’s Not A Ditzy Farm Girl!

February 22, 2005 01:05 AM by Joe Blackmon

Carrie Underwood ,who is becoming known as one of Simon Cowell’s favorite contestants, has quite a bit of background in the music industry.  Carrie use to perform with a band called The Starrise Band and played in events all over the South.  An old Carrie Underwood website (no longer online) detailed even more of the singer’s professional music background.  Carrie has been the opening act for "Diamond Rio", "The Wilkinson’s", "Exile", " "Gene Watson," Billy Hoffman" and "Earl Thomas Conley".  Carrie has also recorded in Nashville with Chuck Howard and John Guess, and she has recorded songs written by Beth Neilson Chapman.

On American Idol 4, Carrie has been portrayed as a somewhat ditzy blonde farm girl.  She misinterpreted Ryan Seacrest asking about movie "stars" and started talking about heavenly "stars" and clouds.  She also had to get Constantine Maroulis to explain to her if a slang comment someone made to her was good or bad.  But according to the fan website CarrieUnderwoodOnline.com, Carrie was an honor student, a straight "A" student, and a member of the National Honor Society.

Topics: American Idol |

159 Responses to “Carrie Underwood – She’s Not A Ditzy Farm Girl!”

1. Anonymous Says:
    March 30th, 2005 at 7:37 am

I love you

2. Anonymous Says:
    March 30th, 2005 at 12:06 pm

your so f****** hot!!

3. Anonymous Says:
    April 13th, 2005 at 3:22 am

don’t you think clay aiken and carrie underwood make a perfect couple

4. jess Says:
    April 14th, 2005 at 6:53 am

carries so awsome!!

5. Bobbi Oliver Says:
    April 27th, 2005 at 5:56 am

Out of the girls you are the best. I hope you make it, your voice is very pure and beautiful. May god bless the road you take.

6. Jackie Says:
    April 29th, 2005 at 7:47 pm

Carrie!!!!!!!!
    You are so good on American Idol!
    I hope you win and if you don’t (i really don;t think so) I will always love your voice!
    I LOVE YOU CARRIE!!!!!!
    Love,
    Jackie

7. Jorge Says:
    April 30th, 2005 at 7:05 pm

Carrie….First of all…you are so gorgeous…….your voice is very powerful ….

would you marry me??

8. Sonny Says:
    April 30th, 2005 at 8:00 pm

hi carrie! im from philippines hope that you can win the contest even thou it’s too tough ok gud luck!!!!!!!!!

9. JACKIE Says:
    May 4th, 2005 at 2:17 pm

Hi Carrie! I’m so proud of your performance last night. You perfect vocal, your gorgeous personality,and your astounding stage presence surely prove that you are the “American Idol”. You have to start feeling and acting as one on your upcoming performances because you are “it”.
    Congratulations!!!

10. Tracy Says:
    May 5th, 2005 at 6:58 pm

you go girl!!! carrie has one of the best voices i’ve ever heard. she is so diverse; she can sing anything and sing it beautifully. she is the next american idol.

11. Tabby Says:
    May 5th, 2005 at 9:03 pm

HEY CARRIE THIS IS MY FIRST SEASON OF WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL I ONLY WATCH TO SEE YOU. I LOVE THE COUNTRY SONGS I’M A BIG TIME COUNTRY GIRL YOU ARE THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL I VOTE FOR YOU AND SO DOES MY FRIEND TARA AND ALL OF OUR OTHER FAMILY AND FRIENDS GOOD LUCK KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SEE YOU NEXT WEEK I’LL BE VOTING.ALL THE PEOPLE HERE IN GEORGIA NEED ANOTHER GOOD COUNTRY SINGER OR YOU CAN SING ANYTHING JUST SING!!!!

12. gie Says:
    May 5th, 2005 at 10:51 pm

hi carrie this is Gie from the Philippines. When I was in Florida last January I beleive you will be a very strong bet. You have the looks and the talents. Good luck!! American Idol……

13. jeff Says:
    May 6th, 2005 at 12:34 am

tou are hot and have an awesome voice.you will win it all

14. pua Says:
    May 6th, 2005 at 11:06 pm

Carrie for American Idol!

15. nene Says:
    May 9th, 2005 at 10:06 am

I’m sorry Carrie they lied.Vonzell Solomon is the best and Simon does not give her the recognition she deserves all because he likes you.

16. Alyssa Says:
    May 11th, 2005 at 6:16 pm

Carrie…you are awesome!!! No matter what song you sing it will be beautiful…your voice is absolutely amazing…I have known since your auditions that you would make it all the way…you are that good!!! I have confidence that you will win…even if you don’t, I know it won’t be the end of the road for you… I will be one of the first to buy your cd… American Idol is only the beginning for you!!!

17. angel lemons Says:
    May 13th, 2005 at 7:14 am

i just want you people to know my friend stephanie and I are huge carrie fans.We do not appreciate your negative comments about carrie you haters(and you know who you are)! We love u carrie-the next AMERICAN IDOL 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. jeff Says:
    May 19th, 2005 at 11:58 pm

You have a better voice than bo.He is a drugie he should be gone already. You can sing anything and do it awesome.You are the hottest american idol ever.You rock the stage.You are gorgous.You have the best body and voice.love ya

19. ivy Says:
    May 20th, 2005 at 5:50 am

carrie, ur the best….for me and my husband ur the next american idol… i’m so proud of you…keep going and always pray…good luck, beautiful carrie…
    u had a tight family and i love it….as an asian people we value that attitude….byeee…

20. kendra Says:
    May 21st, 2005 at 4:03 pm

carrie,you are the best. I think your the next american idol. Bo does not have a good voice like you. Rock on carrie!

21. seger Says:
    May 23rd, 2005 at 5:51 pm

you are so hot me and my friends vote for you I LOVE you.

22. Joe Chicago Says:
    May 25th, 2005 at 12:25 pm

Shoulda been Vonzell and Constantine!!!!!!!!
    We’ll see who’s careers take off after all the fluff…

23. nikki Says:
    May 25th, 2005 at 6:51 pm

carrie YOU ROCK I HOPE YOU WIN!!! you have inspired me to sing so know i am looking forward to sing at are pow wow if you look at this it would be kool if u could come to mt.lake MN its a small town nad it would bet sooo kool if u could come and sing at pow wow its on June 20 and 22 i hpoe u can make it i bet ur plans are made but even if u dont win i think it would be awsome if u could make it here my name is nikki s. almost 13 hope ya get this

24. Alyse Says:
    May 25th, 2005 at 8:22 pm

Hi Carrie! I think you are soo awsome! You truely deserve to win this competition. Please make a CD quick!!

25. Russ Says:
    May 25th, 2005 at 9:53 pm

Hi Carrie .. Congrats for ur wining performance .. U do da rite things .. U sangs very well esp the Original SIngle … Hope to hear more of ur songs …

26. Tam Says:
    May 25th, 2005 at 10:47 pm

Carrie, you did it! Congrats, Texas is very proud of you…You were my pick from the start and Im very happy to say that. No other singer came close to having what you do.Dont get me wrong, there were a couple good singers, but you have the complete package.You are a beautiful young and talented lady with an amazing voice. May all your dreams come true and every path lead you to bigger things.

Love
    Texas

27. zack Says:
    May 26th, 2005 at 9:49 am

i love carrie!!

28. 88 Says:
    May 26th, 2005 at 9:51 am

i’m deeply in love with carrie!!

29. Precious Says:
    May 26th, 2005 at 10:32 am

Congratulations Carrie for being the new American Idol. I know you will do good and you will succeed definitely. For me your voice is angelic. Love yah!

30. lauren Says:
    May 26th, 2005 at 8:33 pm

Congratulations Carrie for becoming the new American Idol.You had bo beat by a long shot.I knew from the start that you were going to win.And I voted for you every time.You were the only singer that had real talent.You had the whole package and everything.You know I will be one of the first people to buy your cd when it comes out.So make it soon.And you know all of us red neck people out in Bahama NC were happy to see a country girl win.
    WE LOVE YOU CARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love,
    lauren

31. lauren Says:
    May 26th, 2005 at 8:47 pm

Sorry this is lauren the red neck girl from Bahama NC again. I was looking at one of your other wed pages and noticed we had a few things in common.
    1)im a country girl
    2)i love animals – 4 dogs & 4 cats
    3)i have played softball for 13 years
    4)i have played basketball for 9 years
    5)and im also the youngest of three sisters
    thats all for now.
    love,
    lauren

32. Josh Says:
    May 26th, 2005 at 9:32 pm

u r the hottest person ever i have ur autograph and ur sister was my cousins teacher i only watched american idol cus u were on there im so happy that u won i wanna marry u

33. ken Says:
    May 27th, 2005 at 1:47 pm

Bo should have won. American Idol is a bunch of bull shit. Vonzell had a strong strong voice and was way better than you. If you to have people buy your CD, it will only be because your the average bolnde hair bule eye country Americn girl.

34. Anonymous Says:
    May 27th, 2005 at 2:26 pm

Carrie your the best

35. angel bryan Says:
    May 27th, 2005 at 11:02 pm

hi carrie im from the philippines i hope you’ll visit here in the phil. im you’re no. 1 and youre biggest fans here in the phil. youre the best and i’d like you so much…

i love you…

from phil. angel bryan

36. angel_bryan Says:
    May 27th, 2005 at 11:06 pm

hi carrie can u be my friend??? i’d like you so much…

i l ove you…

i love you…

from phil.
    angel_bryan

37. angel_bryan Says:
    May 27th, 2005 at 11:09 pm

hi carrie congratulations for your title for being the american idol… id like your voice and your beauty… your the best…

angel_bry

38. carrie's no.1 male fan in s'pore!! Says:
    May 28th, 2005 at 9:23 am

hello carrie! i love you! i am ur no. 1 fan in singapore! the song angels brought me here sang by you were great.. i can’t get ur autograph coz i’m in singapore- very far from america. i hope i could go to america and find u there.. checotah, oklahoma rite? : )

39. carrie's no.1 male fan in s'pore!! Says:
    May 28th, 2005 at 9:36 am

carrie, i’m deeply in love with you.. the first time i saw you on tv, you are gorgeous.. i can’t get you out of my head.. an image of you keep flashing in my head.. hope that i could meet u one day..

40. Sarah R, Says:
    May 28th, 2005 at 12:33 pm

First thing :Those who are saying negative things about carrie need to stay off this site. Second thing : Carrie is the nicest person ever. I got her autogragh when she went back to her home town. All I really want to say is Carrie I’m so proud of you and I hope you try to stay close to your country roots.

41. Taylor Says:
    May 28th, 2005 at 2:26 pm

Carrie,
    I am your number one fan! I just did a biography and a powerpoint on you to my class!I absolutely love you! I had been rooting for you since the beginning when you first tried out! I predicted you would win! Your amazingly talented and a wonderful role model! I look up to you in every way! GREAT job on winning American Idol! I voted for you every night! WE ALL LOVE YOU CARRIE UNDERWOOD! YOU ARE “MY AMERICAN IDOL”

42. Taylor S. again Says:
    May 28th, 2005 at 2:29 pm

Carrie,
    I am going to buy your c.d as soon as it comes out! I am going to support you forever…I absolutely love you! You are soo passionate about yur music and I love that! I find myself looking up to you in many ways!
    LUV YA!
    Taylor~from Illinois~I want to meet you!

43. wein Says:
    May 29th, 2005 at 1:39 am

CARRIE, your the BEST IDOL EVER! You truly DESERVE your win. With such Great TALENT and VOICE, GOOD LOOKS,PLEASING PERSONALITY!GOOOOOO CARRIE! Can’t wait to buy your CD!

44. wein Says:
    May 29th, 2005 at 1:43 am

45. james Says:
    May 29th, 2005 at 2:49 am

carrie you really are a happy person all together and thats really cool to go with all your new success as neat as you are right on woman congrats! if i was’nt married i would probably give you a chance but i am and the irony is she is a carrie and a country girl to HOT!!!!!!!!!

46. kristy Says:
    May 29th, 2005 at 11:34 am

hey carrie,i just am so happy and excited that you won!your voice is so sweet and you are sweet as well.Keep up the good work carrie!

47. Tammy Says:
    May 29th, 2005 at 8:40 pm

Carrie YOU ARE MY IDOL!! I watched idol to watch you, you are amazing!! I’ll never forget ya!!!I can’t wait to get your single in june and future cd’s. Good luck girl!

48. Ceejay Says:
    May 29th, 2005 at 11:09 pm

Congratulations Carrie! I like both you and Bo, but I like your voice better. What I like about you and Bo is that you had a healthy competition and you didn’t let it get in the way of friendship. You look good together by the way. :-) For your information, there was a contest held in several asian countries by texting the favorite American Idol contestant. Asia loves you too! You won here! Goodluck and more power to both you and Bo. I will be buying your CDs for sure. I know you can compete with your Country singers idol. You go girl!

49. axa Says:
    May 30th, 2005 at 12:34 am

Yo ROck CARRIE
    have been rooting for you since your first audition and have loved you. Knew you had it in you to make it real big. Congratulations Carrie, you deserve it.
    Btw, you and Bo look absolutely hot together. Feel love there….it’s all great the way the both of you’ve been together.
    stay the same, always, and keep the Faith.
    you go girl,
    axa here

50. charlston bourgeois Says:
    May 30th, 2005 at 1:47 am

CArrie!!..i love you soo much n you r amazing ..ur voice is out of this world..and you are so beautiful and talented. i love to sing and want to be just like you. i hope to meet you one day.I LOVe YOU..YOU r gREAt.!

51. charlston bourgeois Says:
    May 30th, 2005 at 1:48 am

52. charlston bourgeois Says:
    May 30th, 2005 at 1:50 am

CArrie ! u deserved thia soo much and i hope you go so far with your carrer and u r so aweomse and i look up to you so much. i love kelly clarkson too!..hope to see you someday!!..love ya byeee

53. robbye Says:
    May 31st, 2005 at 1:54 pm

carrie i think you are so adorable, you have a great voice, and i hope you go far in you career. i’d love to meet you some day, your a great role model. You seem alot like me (except i cant sing) we would get along great.

luv ya lots

robbye

54. Elizabeth Says:
    May 31st, 2005 at 4:56 pm

Carrie-

I’m from Houston, Texas and believe me we are BIG fans of yours!! I can honestly say that I will be in line to buy your album when it comes out. My mom and I were so happy for you, you deserve it. I love country music and stick with your roots like you’ve been doing. You’re GREAT!!

With Much Love & Support,

Elizabeth
    Houston, Texas

55. Anonymous Says:
    May 31st, 2005 at 8:15 pm

I love you Carrie so much! You are the best American Idol winner ever! You weren’t even in the bottom three once! I have voted for you every time! I want everything with you on it! I love you so much! I am your number one fan!
    lylas
    Emma

56. angel Says:
    June 1st, 2005 at 4:16 am

CARRIE congratulations for winning the title of american idol, you are deserving. And im actually from the philippines, im a huge fan of yours, and i think you gonna sell more records than the past idols, and think your beautiful and a very strong voice. So keep up the good work. And i know God will always fill you with blessings.

57. stephanie Says:
    June 1st, 2005 at 4:20 pm

Carrie will never be a shania,britney madonna or x-tina in my eyes never be a super star i met her in a salon i worked at on 60th st she did a facial she looked terrible without make-up,she’s an average looker nother unique or special to her her and she’s insecure if your prettier than her she was talking sh$t to my co-workers about me when she came to our salon,im alot better looking than she’ll ever be and im going to be alot bigger than she’ll ever be

58. stephanie spain Says:
    June 1st, 2005 at 4:35 pm

met carrie at salon were i worked w/out make-up shes ugly got corn teeth and she will never be a super star in my eyes. she was gossiping to co-workers about me she’s an insecure little girl who can’t stand girls who are much prettier than her check me out on that website click on fashion style goto models click on stephanie

59. mlm Says:
    June 1st, 2005 at 6:50 pm

It was interesting to see Carrie’s true colors come out when Ryan Seacrest appeared with two sets of car keys. The phony, greedy, little “farmgirl” grabbed for both and said she wanted them both. I wasn’t fooled by her act for one minute and it’s a shame that the rest of the viewers were.

60. sam Says:
    June 2nd, 2005 at 9:55 am

who ever said that carrie sucks is very wrong and carrie is the best singer that american idol has ever had and i think that she desivered to win and who ever dont like her is not mad because you cant sing as good as her and i also think that it is great that we have a country singer winning the american idol so Carrie you are the best and i hope you do out do all the other guys because you are the first one on this american idol that really did desive it

61. sam Says:
    June 2nd, 2005 at 9:56 am

on the one above i meant that is mad not who isint mad

62. stephanie Says:
    June 2nd, 2005 at 3:44 pm

Carrie is a plain jane without make-up corn teeth & all facialin nyc, she’ll never be a super star in country music like faith hill or shania, they out do her by a big shot in beauty and talent. And yes i am a better singer performer and more of a package and alot better looking then her. im not posting anymore on this site. if you have a problem with what i say e-mail me cause im not reading this anymore, im just stating my point of view. because i saw her in person and i know a star when i see one and she’ll never be that. You need to be beautiful have a good body sing and dance she has none of that

63. emily Says:
    June 3rd, 2005 at 10:14 pm

carrie,you are going to be a great star.youare abeautiful girl. i cant imagine anyone saying they are better looking than you. thats not possible. angel and stephanie are the ones that are jealous. yeah stephanie i looked up your model picture, you are a real laugh. you cant hold a candle to carrie, in fact you cant hold a candle to my hound dog. why dont you get rid of the green eyed monster and chill.

64. emily Says:
    June 3rd, 2005 at 10:35 pm

sorry, i apoligize to angel. got you mixed up with mlm.

65. me Says:
    June 5th, 2005 at 4:22 pm

you dont need to be beautiful to sing, and by the way….carrie IS beautiful, and is down to earth, and is an AMAZING singer!!!!! Go Carrie! not to be a police, but we should not post comments if they aren’t gunna be positive!

66. Francis Says:
    June 5th, 2005 at 5:24 pm

We love you Carrie… a lot of people in the Philippines are looking forward to have your album sold in our country… for sure you will be number here in the Philippines… we love you so much and we are happy that you won the competition

67. Matt Says:
    June 5th, 2005 at 7:41 pm

heyy carrie i never use to watch american idol but the one day my mom wanted me to watch it with hr and when i saw you autition i couldent stop watching and like you are the best singer i have ever herd in my life your amazing !!!..i love you !

68. Carrie Underwood Says:
    June 6th, 2005 at 8:38 am

OH THE SHAME OF THE SUPERMARKET CHECK OUT MAGAZINES FOR FINDING OUT THAT I HAD TO SLEEP MY WAY TO THE TOP. I AM SO ASHAMED THAT THEY HAVE PICTURES OF THE TORRID AFFAIRS WITH THE OTHER CONTESTANTS 6 DIFFERENT GUYS IN 10 WEEKS :( BUT AT LEAST I WON AND NOW I CAN BE THE DIVA THAT I’VE ALWAYS DREAMT ABOUT BEING!!!!

69. Becca and Jessie Says:
    June 7th, 2005 at 3:59 pm

We Love You Carrie! We r your biggest fans ever! Love ya!

70. Melissa Says:
    June 7th, 2005 at 10:16 pm

HEY CARRIE YOU ARE AN AWSOME SINGER I AM GOING TO GET YOUR CD. YOU R SO CUTE! I AM GOINGBTO COME TO ONE OF YOUR CONCERTS. ME AND MY FRIEND IS ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS EVER! WE HAVE A LOT OF YOUR PICTURES. I AM MAKING A BOOK OF U. I REALLY THINK THAT YOU AND ANOTHNY MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE. I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU WON AMERICAN IDOL. YOU R THE #1 PERSON. I AM GLAD THAT U R SINGING COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA

71. Becca Says:
    June 8th, 2005 at 4:48 pm

HEY CARRIE! I AM SO GLAD YOU WON! YOU ARE THE BEST AMERICAN IDOL EVER! I CAN’T WAIT FOR YOUR NEW CD TO COME OUT. I AM GOING TO BUY IT THE DAY IT COMES OUT. I SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CAN’T WAIT. I THINK YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE GIRL! I AM ALWAYS ON THE INTERNET SEARCHING FOR CUTE PICTURES OF YOU! I LOVE ALL OF THEM! SO R U AND ANTHONY GOING OUT? I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD SO GET MARRIED. IF I WERE YOU I SO WOULD. HE SEEMS LIKE A REALLY NICE GUY AND A GOOD SINGER (NOT AS GOOD AS YOU) TOO. YOU GUYS COULD SING TOGETHER. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON. I WISH WE COULD WRITE TO EACH OTHER. THAT WOULD BE SO FUN! WELL HOPE TO GET YOUR NEW CD SOON! BY THE WAY WHEN R U GOING TO BE ON THE RADIO 24:7? I KEEP REQUESTING TO HEAR YOUR MUSIC BUT NO ONE HAS ANY. LOSERS! WELL YOU ARE SO AWESOME! NEVER EVER CHANGE THE WAY YOU ARE. ALOT OF PEOPLE BECOME FAMOUS AND CHANGE. HOPE YOU NEVER DO! LOVE YA TONZ!

72. Becca Says:
    June 8th, 2005 at 4:49 pm

73. Becca Says:
    June 8th, 2005 at 4:50 pm

HEY CHUM! HOW DO YOU LIKE CARRIE? I LOVE HER! WRITE ME BACK A.S.A.P. LOVE BECCA

74. Becca Says:
    June 8th, 2005 at 4:51 pm

HEY CHUM! HOW DO YOU LIKE CARRIE? I LOVE HER! WRITE ME BACK A.S.A.P. LOVE BECCA

75. TAYLOR Says:
    June 8th, 2005 at 4:53 pm

U R SO HOT! WILL YOU MARRY ME? I LOVE YOU.

76. stephaniespain Says:
    June 10th, 2005 at 7:07 pm

RE” to the other stephanie your the laugh im much prettier than carrie she’s got corn teeth and a real plain jane heres my pic you idiot i’ll e-mail to you stephaniespain7777@yahoo.com
    Carries fat and will never be what i am she’s ugly with no make-up and i got photo to prove im better, photo and cd, sorry Carrie get over your insecurities so many stars on the red carpet are prettier than you and you can’t take it HAHAHA YOUR THE JOKE

77. stephanie Says:
    June 10th, 2005 at 7:21 pm

and by the way Carrie i got witnesses of your jealousy with you towards me and i will expose you to the papers and let everyone know how much of an insecure little girl you are. this is the last e-mail i’ll send to this page if you have any issues with truth that im stating e-mail me
    you don’t compare to any of the stars in hollywood and never will be at my level or theres

78. stephanie Says:
    June 10th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

i can sing better got prettier eyes and a better face/body than carrie. Ask any profession beautician or photographer.
    Carries supposed to be 21 her cheek bones on her face cave in she looks more like 28, her nose is flat and corn teeth this i promise will be the last e-mail but i went to beauty school and i can pick the false, and so far with me i have not close as many as carrie

79. Melissa Says:
    June 12th, 2005 at 3:57 pm

Hey I got it lets keep writting I love CARRIE!!!!! love, Melissa

80. Lily Says:
    June 12th, 2005 at 9:50 pm

I think stephanie is a total spaz. Doesn’t she have anything better to do than to dump on Carrie. Every time she says it is going to be her last post “I promise” hahaha! yeah right, get a life!!! Carrie is awesome! Keep up the good work Carrie girl! You are a gift.

81. Weezie Says:
    June 14th, 2005 at 10:25 am

Does the CD out today with 2 singles (Inside Your Heaven and Independence Day) on it the full versions of each song?

82. Carriefan101 Says:
    June 15th, 2005 at 5:51 am

Carrie you rock! Ican’t wait to buy your awesome CD! It totally looks like you and Anthony are going out:) You SO shouldn’t! He’s like totally gay!

83. C.U.fan Says:
    June 15th, 2005 at 5:57 am

Carrie Connecticut loves you! My five friends and I each voted for you 100 times each!

84. Danielle Says:
    June 15th, 2005 at 1:25 pm

Carrie you rock! and Anthony is sooo hot you are cool for each other.

85. Danielle Says:
    June 15th, 2005 at 1:29 pm

Carrie you rock! Anthony is sooo hot for you,you are cool for each other!

86. Anonymous Says:
    June 16th, 2005 at 9:21 pm

Carrie I love you, Andri indonesia

87. julia Says:
    June 17th, 2005 at 6:23 am

I think it’s so cool how you like to rescue animals and stuff. Carrie you inspired me to rescue a cat and I did! I got him in march!

88. kaytie Says:
    June 20th, 2005 at 2:22 pm

89. kaytie Says:
    June 20th, 2005 at 2:23 pm

CARRIE I GOING TO SEE U AND THE OTHER AMERCIAN IDOL STAR IN THE STAPLES CENTER ON AUGUST 17 I CAN’T WAIT TO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U. WILL U BE MY BESTFRIENDFORLIFE OR BFFL YOU R SO CUTIE I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I HOPE TO SEE U LATER CUTIEE CALL ME I WOULD LOVE IT 951 371`2325 OR 951 712 9366 OR 951 737 6055 I LOVE CARRIE UNDERWOOD LOVE KAYTIE FALOON

90. kaytie Says:
    June 20th, 2005 at 2:25 pm

I WANT TO MEET U I FROM NORCO C.A. LOVE KAYTIE FALOON

91. kaytie Says:
    June 20th, 2005 at 2:27 pm

YOU R SO F****** HOT

92. laura allen Says:
    June 20th, 2005 at 9:44 pm

Carrie!! you are the best singer!! I’ve been a huge fan from the start!! You were the most deserving contestant, and i hope (i know) you will be very successful! You’re my idol girl!! Go oklahoma!

93. Mama Says:
    June 22nd, 2005 at 6:41 pm

Carrie, congratulations on winning the American Idol. You did a great job! Love your voice. I know you will go very far in your singing career. On one of you cd’s that you make, I think it would be awesome if you and Bo would sing a duet. I think the two of you were the right last remaining two left in the contest and you both sang very well, and a song with the both of you would be great. Thanks.. :)

94. Natalina Says:
    June 23rd, 2005 at 4:49 pm

CARRIE,
    I LOVE U. U ARE THE BEST AMERICAN IDOL! I VOTED FOR U EVERY WEEK!! I HAVE YOUR SINGLE AND I HOPE TO GET YOUR NEW CD!!I’M SO GLAD U WON! LOVE U!

95. NATALINA Says:
    June 23rd, 2005 at 5:00 pm

CARRIE, I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I AM SO GLAD U WON ON AMERICAN IDOL! IHAVE YOUR SINGLE!!!U R AWESOME! U R THE BEST AMERICAN IDOL YET! I WANTED U TO WIN!! I VOTED 4 U ALOT !!! LOVE U SO MUCH! U HAVE SUCH A GOOD VOICE!! I LOVE TO SING AS MUCH AS U DO!! I SING ALOT!! THE MINUTE I SAW U ADDITION I SAID”THAT IS THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL”! I WANT UR CD WHEN IT COMES OUT SO BAD!!CARRIE U R SO GREAT!!CONGRATULATIONS!!! U R MY IDOL FOREVER!! I THINK U WERE THE BEST SINGER ON THE SHOW!!! CARRIE U ROCK MY WORLD!! I NEED AN AUTOGRAPH!! LOL!! (LAUGH OUT LOUD) THIS YEARS AMERICAN IDOL 2005 IS CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!! LOVE UR SINGLES INSIDE YOUR HEAVEN, AND INDEPENDANCE DAY! I LISTEN TO THEM ALL THE TIME!!! CARRIE I LOVE U!!!! I AM SO COMING TO THE AMERICAN IDOL CONCERT!!! I WILL SEE U THERE!!!! LOVE U CARRIE!! U ARE MY FAVORITE IDOL LOVE,NATALINA

96. Nick Says:
    June 23rd, 2005 at 9:27 pm

Wisconsin loves you! You are the best carrie!! Go country!

97. maria Says:
    June 26th, 2005 at 12:23 am

carrie

We love you.
    I voted for you every week,and im so glad you won.

Las Vegas NV

98. alyson Says:
    June 27th, 2005 at 3:19 pm

hey carrie you are the best. in so happy that you won. you have a great voice, your really pretty, you deserved to win AI. i will get your CD as soon as it comes out in the fall. I LOVE YOU CARRIE, YOU ROCK!!!

p.s. dont listen to all of those people who are saying bad things, they are just jelous. You really deserved to win.

love,
    alyson

99. Anna Says:
    June 28th, 2005 at 1:05 pm

I think Carrie is the best American Idol!! I really think that the people who are putting all the negative stuff about Carrie is just trying to hide that they really like her and think she is better than them! Whoever is putting all the negativity on here needs to stop being jealous of Carrie because u know she is better than yall!! Anyways i have never even heard of yall or seen u on tv so i guess she is better than all of yall insecurity people!! Just get off this website if u don’t like Carrie!!!!! I am sooooooooo proud of u carrie underwood for winning!!! peace out!! ~Anna~

100. christa mcwilliams Says:
    June 28th, 2005 at 9:54 pm

mrs underwood i love you i what to see you iam only 9 you are so cool if you were my mom it would be cool i have your cd it cool i can sing it with out the music you are my life saver my mom her freind dose not like you because her boy frand dose and i think its stooped i love you mrs underwood

101. Carrie's no.1 fan in singapore Says:
    June 29th, 2005 at 2:39 am

carrie, u r gorgeous.. you got a wonderful voice.. you’ll always be the best.i love u carrie!!!! can i have your e-mail address?? please..

102. Carrie's no.1 fan in s'pore! Says:
    June 29th, 2005 at 9:24 am

Carrie ur song “inside your heaven”is really great.you’ve got a wonderful voice, any song u sing, it suits ur vioce. i’m ur no.1 fan in s’pore. i love u so much. can i have ur e-mail address pls??

103. Cortni Says:
    June 29th, 2005 at 4:30 pm

Carrie will be an awesome country singer! She gives me the chills when she sings.. I’m lookin’ forward to hearing her own songs!!

104. Marci Says:
    June 29th, 2005 at 10:22 pm

Carrie,
    Just love everything about you. Me and my daughter (she is one) would watch every Tuesday. She would sleep through everyone else singing but would always wake up when you sang and would clap and rock back and forth. We bought your single and sing in the car everyday. Can’t wait for your album to come out!!!!!

105. carrie's no.1 fan in s'pore! Says:
    June 30th, 2005 at 9:47 am

carrie,

i am 17, and i am ur no.1 fan in s’pore.. u r gorgeous, i’ve never seen someone as beautiful as u.. u also have a great voice, i really do love to hear u sing and i love u carrie!! can i have ur e-mail address please..??

106. MLSDOLPHINS Says:
    July 1st, 2005 at 6:08 pm

CARRIE UNDERWOOD DOES HAVE AN AWESOM VOICE I DO THINK SHE IS ALSO VERY PRETTY HOWEVER I SEE BO MAKEING IT BIGGER THAN CARRIE. BUT I DO WISH THEM BOTH THE BEST OF LUCK. AND I AM SURE THEY WILL BOTH DO VERY WELL.

107. MLSDOLPHINS Says:
    July 1st, 2005 at 6:08 pm

108. delaney Says:
    July 7th, 2005 at 11:42 am

het i love you

109. Kelly Clarkson Says:
    July 8th, 2005 at 1:37 am

Congrats Carrie…I look forward to singing a duet with you…

Your 1st American Idol

Kelly C

110. Carries #1 Fan Says:
    July 8th, 2005 at 3:12 pm

Hey, Carrie Rox!!! She is the best idol of all time!!!

111. Anonymous Says:
    July 8th, 2005 at 3:46 pm

WELL I THINK IT IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE BO MAY DO BETTER THAN CARRIE IF YOU WILL LOOK ON THE AMERICAN IDOL WEB SITE IT ASKS PEOPLE WHO THEY ARE LOOKING THE MOST FOWARD TO SEEING ON THE AMERICAN IDOL TOUR AND BO HAS A LOT MORE VOTES THAN CARRIE

112. Carrie's #1 Fan Says:
    July 31st, 2005 at 9:12 am

Do You Know A Website That I Can Find A Autograph Picture Of Carrie Underwood

113. Carrie's #1 Fan Says:
    July 31st, 2005 at 9:14 am

Anyone There?

114. Sarah Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 3:17 pm

Carrie,

I know you won American Idol. You deserved it. You have a voice of an angel. I am from a little town in Oklahoma too. Watonga, Oklahoma. So I guess you could say I look up to you. Thanks for giving us “small town gals” hope.

**Sarah**

115. Brianna Says:
    August 22nd, 2005 at 8:02 pm

Hey carrie this is bri u r my idol. me and my cousin think u r the bestsinger from season 4 of the american idol when we went to the concert in worcester ma we screamed so loud we coudlnt say another word afta u were done singing

Please im me and can i have ur screen name

lyl bri

116. Jen Says:
    September 3rd, 2005 at 11:04 pm

hey carrue i was just at one of the concerts and it was amazing omg! your so pretty and i wish i could meet you like it is my dream to meet you so bad…your voice is amazing and your outfit at the concert was so pretty and i loved every single song you sang…and if i dont ever meet you welll then atleast i can say that i went to one of your concerts cause it by far the most amaazing concert i have gone to and the most amazing concert i am ever going to go to…so i just wanted to say thanks for making me love that concert and i am so freaking glad you won american idol…and your so pretty…your are my idol!

love,
    Jen

117. Jen Says:
    September 3rd, 2005 at 11:07 pm

i know i just left a comment but omg i cant get over my seeing you at the concert like i almost cried when i left cause like i wanted to stay so bad and by the way you came to pittsburgh and that is where i saw you even tough i was in the 4th row i still was close to you…but when i left i wanted to come back…and i am going to come to ever single concert you have in pittsburgh and if i ever meet you i will probably cry cause i am so happy
    Love,
    Jen

118. Jen Says:
    September 3rd, 2005 at 11:43 pm

okay well i just still cant get over thiswhole thing abiut seeing you live…omg! i freaking love you even tough i dont know you…but when you become like really famous and win like the VMa’s like tons of awards at like the VMA’s and like CMA’s i will def. start like worshaping you

Love,
    Jen
    ps, i sound so obsesive i sound so stupid but i just really love watching you sing and listen to you sing

119. Kimberly Says:
    October 5th, 2005 at 5:56 pm

HEY!!! i luv carrie no doubt about it and i hate anyone who doesnt!

120. bigfan Says:
    November 25th, 2005 at 8:06 pm

Carrie your a great singer, I never liked country music befor until I heard you. Im also from Oklahoma. Im from Broken Arrow. Your on the news every night. Its amazing someone so cool and normal is from the same place I am.

121. bigfan Says:
    November 25th, 2005 at 8:09 pm

122. Pam curry Says:
    December 12th, 2005 at 2:37 pm

I really enjoy your singing alot
    I hope I get one of your Cd’s or more for Christmas . I watched you on American idol . I also voted for you . I’m very glad you won . Keep up the good work.
    Pam

123. ashley mitchell Says:
    January 7th, 2006 at 12:14 am

you are the best sanger ever always my brother thinks you are hot he is 8 years old.You are the best keep going with saning go girl you are my favorite sanger I like how you sang you are so good I want to be just like you carrie underwood you are the best and like a big sister to me.How old are you?You look in your 20′s this is ashley nicole mitchell I love watching you sang on the t.v you are that good to me.I love you carrie.Iam 13 years old.My birthday is feb 1st and my boyfriends is september 14th he is also 13 years old to.When is your birthday?

124. kaitlyn Says:
    January 7th, 2006 at 2:11 am

omg!hey carrie i’m kaitlyn i love you soooo much. your frikin awesome! The first time I saw you on american idol i was all like omg i love that chick and you had/have such an amazing voice! your my idol forever and always i love you so much nobody could replace you!your the best!

125. Taylor Says:
    January 7th, 2006 at 2:20 am

Hey Carrie. My name is Taylor.
    When i heard your voice on american idol i agreed with simon when he told you that you were going to be american idol for 2005 and that you won’t only sell albums but more than any previous idol. I thought you song all the songs better than the real writters for the songs. You really have a great voice, I could listen to you all night over and over again. I want to get your new album….So bad. You really did great on your album (some hearts). I know your going to make some more great albums also that are as great as your first one. You are so beautiful. My friend Kaitlyn is soo opsessed with you..so that’s how i liked you. I knew that you were going to win..but she made it feel like you were better, So thank her. lol. You really seem like a great girl..but if people send you nasty comments..remember that they aren’t true because you are very beautiful and if they think bo should of won…then he should of. I’m telling you it is was meant to be. Well you can
    e-mail me if you’d like (thisiscool40@yahoo.com)…I’m going to take this website and comment some more..lol. So there will probally be a few more from me. Remember…Don’t give up, because you have an amazing voice.
    -Taylor from Lincoln Park, Mich

126. kaitlyn Says:
    January 7th, 2006 at 2:30 am

hey carrie it’s kaitlyn again if you notice my name on here alot thats because i’m obsessed with you your soooooo awesome i love you! I heard you don’t read message boards any more and i understand that because people are very ruuuuude.they say some really inapropriate things…and all your fans who love you tell people not to post them because we love you!same with me i get very upset when people talk about you in mean ways it’s not nice…..don’t listen to them their wrong.Good luck on everything keep doing what you love and keep your head held high i believe in you and so do all your fans!!!!

love ya ~kaitlyn from lincoln park~

127. amy Says:
    January 15th, 2006 at 4:13 am

I think carrie undertaker is super boring. I didnt think any of her performances were any good and Randy and Paula seemed to agree with me. Only simon liked her. I think she is phony with her innocent act, because I have seen her on interviews. She is nothing but a stepford barbie except she is average looking. As for those who say I am jealous I am not. Most of you carrie fans are under the age of 16. I agree that Vonzell was the better singer by far.

128. Alexa Says:
    January 22nd, 2006 at 2:28 pm

CARRIE UNDERWOOD FOREVER BECAUSE OKLAHOMA PEOPLE ARE WINNERS,IM FROM ADA,OKLAHOMA AND SHES THE BEST SOME OF YOU CANT SEE THAT SO STOP SAYING NASTY STUFF ABOUT HER…

129. alexa Says:
    January 22nd, 2006 at 2:31 pm

i wrote that not amy?im confused carrie is cool

130. amy Says:
    January 23rd, 2006 at 12:23 am

lol Matt. I agree. She either slept her way to the top or made a pact with the devil because that is one untalented girl. I didnt even know who she was until they announced the winner. She was so boring she didnt leave an impression on me at all. Vonzell had much better range and depth was a better performer, and was better looking than down syndrome, woops I mean carrie.
    I never thought I would say this but I like all the past winners better than I like her. Ruben, Fantasia, even Clay are all better than her. I used to think kelly was the only talented idol but compared to her they look like the Rolling Stones. Well america I hope you are happy. The average boring girl won.
    And all you people who buy her crap and get her autograph and go ga ga over her like shes freakin mariah carey are idiots. She is no star and in my eyes never will be. Shes just another Reality show has been.

131. amy Says:
    January 23rd, 2006 at 12:36 am

Also, to the comments “we’re just jealous”, jealous of what, exactly. She is very untalented and she was basically the lesser of two evils. The only reason she won is because most of the other contestants were so bad.(With the exception of Vonzell)I cant see anyone over the age of 10 getting excited about her, she doesnt even have that star quality.If I saw her in real life I would spit on her. She is not pretty, even she said she could go anywhere and people wouldnt notice her, or she blended well. She is not a nice person so I dont see why you are defending her. Her innocent act is just that an act, completely phony. Dont make statements unless you can back them up.

132. amy Says:
    January 23rd, 2006 at 1:04 am

I dont think she is better than me. I dont think there is anything that makes her stand out from joe smoe on the street except she won a contest on national tv. Thats it. The reason you havent heard of me is because I am not willing to make a total fool out of myself in front of millions of people. People who have real talent dont need this show, they can make it on their own. Obviously no one told you.

pssst. I’ll give you a little secret, people who go on american idol arent really talented. Yes thats right they’re not, because its not a singing competition. And they depend on lame brains like you to gobble this stuff up.
    You are right about one thing though, Carrie thinks shes better than everyone else. She did before she won(thats what a person from college who knew her back when said) and now she has even more reason to be arrogant. Her head probably wont fit through the door.

133. kurt Says:
    January 26th, 2006 at 12:03 am

CARRIE ISN’T GREAT VOICE SING!!!!

134. BriTtNeY Says:
    February 3rd, 2006 at 12:26 am

heY caRriE ! oMg i LoVe yOuR aLbuLm ! yOu aRe tHe beSt aMeRiCaN iDoL oF aLl ! i HoPe yOu MaKe iT fAr ! iM sUrE yOu wiLL !!

135. Anonymous Says:
    February 3rd, 2006 at 2:03 pm

sex with me?

136. Anonymous Says:
    February 3rd, 2006 at 2:03 pm

sex with me?

137. Anonymous Says:
    February 3rd, 2006 at 2:03 pm

sex with me?

138. Anonymous Says:
    February 3rd, 2006 at 2:05 pm

too sexy for anyone. fucking hott.

139. Sarah Bankston Says:
    February 9th, 2006 at 7:49 pm

Carrie u r so awesome I wish to meet u some day.

140. Lhai Says:
    February 23rd, 2006 at 2:08 am

i want to see Carrie won a grammy next year…
    her album is no.1 on billboard now…Congrats Carrie
    God bless you!!!

Love,
    Lhai

141. Steph Says:
    February 23rd, 2006 at 9:35 pm

OMG! Carrie Underwood I went to school with you in 6th grade. I rember you. I looked you up ands aw you picture in the year book!! WOW!! omg (oh my gosh) i cant beileve it. i actually knew you!!! But you probably dont even rember me. anyways…I AM SOOOO HAPPY U WON!

142. Anonymous Says:
    March 9th, 2006 at 10:37 pm

I JUST READ ON THE INTERNET THAT ON THE AMERICAN IDOL FINALE THAT CARRIE HAD 67% OF THE VOTE AND BO ONLY HAD 33%!! ON A POLL THAT I TOOK A FEW WEEKS AGO CARRIE BEAT KELLY 56% TO 44%!! I THINK IF IT WENT AND CARRIE WENT AGAINST REUBEN,FANTASIA,AND KELLY FOR THE ALL TIME AMERICAN IDOL SHE WOULD DEFINITELY WIN!! WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT KELLIE PICKLER IS CARRIE’S LONG LOST TWIN?? CARRIE HAS A MUCH POWERFUL VOICE!! THE ONLY THING ABOUT KELLIE IS HER POOR LITTLE ME IMPRISONED FATHER STORY AND HER SL***Y ATTITUDE ON THE SHOW… I THINK CHRIS HAS HER BEAT THOUGH… SHE JUST CAPTURES ALL THE MALE VOTES CUZ SHE MAKES THEM HO**Y AS HELL!!! LOL!!! GO CARRIE!!! BUT I DO THINK KELLIE PICKLER DOES SING GOOD BUT NOT FANTASTIC AND SHE NEEDS TO SHOW MORE EXPRESSION WHEN SHE SINGS INSTEAD OF DANCING LIKE A STRIPPER!!! LOL!!! GOOD LUCK THOUGH KELLIE PICKLER!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARRIE!! HURRY UP AND GET THROUGH WITH YOUR SOPHOMORE ALBUM SO THAT YOU CAN BREAK RECORDS WITH THAT ONE ALSO!!!!

143. crystillin warren Says:
    March 20th, 2006 at 10:49 am

carrie you are a really great singer your an inspiration to anyone who listen to your music or who is a fan of yours god bless love always

144. mayvillechick! Says:
    May 29th, 2006 at 8:00 pm

Carrie i am doin a book report on you and it is so much fun…i am a true country fan and i think u are my favorite singer i love the song”DONT FORGET TO REMEMBER ME”

145. mayvillechick! Says:
    May 29th, 2006 at 8:00 pm

146. kara j. Says:
    June 1st, 2006 at 8:22 pm

hi carrie, my name’s kara and you are my favorite singer, you are my idol. I hope to try out for american idol myself someday and you are definitly my inspiration. One of my own american idol dreams is that someday i’ll actually get to meet you. If you ever get the chance to read this, it would be nice if you could maybe tell simon not to be mean to me? lol cya wen im 16 (=

147. Casandra Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 1:35 am

hello,
    I had actually went to the concert in idaho just yesterday and i thought you were brilliant. You are a very nice person. I dont care what anyone says about you because thats hollywood for you they just like to talk crap to make there self feel better. But really i think the people saying crap about you are wrong you are very kind and you really interact with the audience. I was so excited to meet you after the concert and get your autograph. They may say your ugly but their wrong, I saw your first audition and i am like crap she is really pretty. Oh yes and another thing they say most of your fans are under 16 lol yau right they are totally wrong i am 16 and i aboslutly loved your concert and i am actually buying your cd tomorrow yey. God bless you and not like you need luck but i will wish you luck anyways Good luck and also please dont get to far in hollywood.

148. Casandra Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 1:35 am

hello,

149. hillary Says:
    July 17th, 2006 at 10:13 pm

hi carrie my family is in love w/ u we helped u get where u r today at fisrt we voted for u every nite like 10 times and then some of us voted for bo cuz u both are such good singers and we luved u both but i voted for you most every time except for when i was to tired to get the phone but we all luv you and hope the best for you in life bye the way im 13 and i would like if you sent me somting back luv to meet and hear from u toodles!

150. Cat Says:
    October 6th, 2006 at 11:02 pm

Cat, Cat families,nformation about cats and kittens Cat health, best way to keep your cat healthyCats behavior, All about Cats behavior Cat picture,yahoo Shopping is the best Crystal Orange Cat PictureCat Sound, Control of Sound Localization in the Cat Cat Name, Name for the Domestic Cat. Category provided on google Cat Home, About Cat. HomeCat Power, Cat Power find on msn EncartaFunny Cat, Do you have a funny Cat Picture Cat Eyes, view the world through the eyes of a catCat Tattoos, Cat Tattoos ShopCat Women,

151. Lingeries Says:
    October 9th, 2006 at 1:14 pm

Lingeries, Lingeries Shop, Ladies Lingeries, Lingeries Models, Lingeries Office, Lingeries Women Bras , Lingeries Women Panties, Lingeries Women Sleepwear, Plus Size Lingeries, Hot Lingeries, Baby Doll Lingeries, Sexy Lingeries, Silk Lingeries, Women Soft Lingeries, Leather Lingeries,

152. Cruise Says:
    October 9th, 2006 at 1:16 pm

Cruise, Cruise Dinner, Cruise trip, Princess Cruises, Cruise jobs, Cruise Wear, Cruise Advice, cruise missile, Discover Cruises, Trips tips, Cruise By Interest, Cruise Overview, First time cruisers,

153. Lindsay Lohan Says:
    October 9th, 2006 at 1:20 pm

Lindsay Lohan, Lindsay Lohan Pics, Lindsay Lohan Biography, Lindsay Lohan Lyrics,Lindsay Lohan Vanity Fair , lindsay lohan OOPS, Lindsay Lohan Wonder Woman, Lindsay Lohan Tattoos, Lindsay Lohan Music, Lindsay Lohan Hair, Lindsay Lohan Diet, Lindsay Lohan stories, Lindsay Lohan Height, lindsay-lohan-filmography.php, Lindsay Lohan Skinny, Lindsay Lohan Smoking, Lindsay Lohan bra size, Lindsay Lohan Picture, Lindsay Lohan Boyfriend,

154. Carrie's #1 FAN FOR LIFE!!!!! Says:
    December 27th, 2006 at 3:47 pm

Hi Carrie,
    i love your songs, especially Jesus take the wheel. I love it because i am a christain. i want to meet you and get your sn and your email address and be best friends for life. i got a cd of yours this christmas and i was sooo excited. i am going to BEG my parents to get me to your concert and meet you!! i cant wait!! I LOVE YOU!!!

155. Bill Says:
    June 22nd, 2007 at 1:43 am

Hi! I liked your site! Very interesting!
    Looking For directv
    kawai r 100
    No Fault Divorce Kit
    35r detector laser radar srt whistler
    Kellyco Metal Detectors
    kawai r 100
    11 k kawai
    Kellyco Metal Detectors
    divorce
    Do It Yourself Divorce Kit

Abs by Lucky!! Find information here:
    Thanks!

156. Robert Says:
    July 27th, 2007 at 7:29 pm

Managed Hosting, Colocation and Data Center Services by victoryushchenkonashpresudent …

157. vme Says:
    August 1st, 2007 at 3:50 pm

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.

158. vme Says:
    August 1st, 2007 at 7:13 pm

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.

159. Samantha Says: