Who Gave the Best Male Singer Performance on American Idol?

February 22, 2005 01:01 AM by Joe Blackmon

Everyone has their favorites, and we would like to hear what everyone thinks.  Simon raved about Bo Bice saying he "did absolutely everything right" and Anwar Robinson saying he "made the right decision."  On the other hand, Simon criticized Antony Fedorov calling him "dull as a dishwasher" and told Travis Tucker that he "wasn’t good enough for a hotel lobby."  Please post to the comments section your own personal rankings of the American Idol Male Singers based on their performances.  Here is how Reality TV Magazine ranked the performances.

1. Bo Bice
  2. Anwar Robinson
  3. Mario Vazquez
  4. Antony Fedorov
  5. Joseph Murena
  6. Constantine Maroulis
  7. Scott Savol
  8. David Brown
  9. Travis Tucker
  10. Judd Harris
  11. Nikko Smith
  12. Jared Yates

Topics: American Idol |

10 Responses to “Who Gave the Best Male Singer Performance on American Idol?”

1. Archie Says:
    February 22nd, 2005 at 12:58 pm

In my opinion, Travis Tucker should be the last on the list. The list is fine. Bo Bice is excellent. The ranking for 6 guys is alright but how about Scott Savol ? Can we make it 7 guys and 5 gals, just asking. THanks

2. Wally Says:
    February 22nd, 2005 at 1:00 pm

List is Ok. But Tucker or Smith should be the last 2 on it. The ranking is Ok, too but Scott Savol got the voice, too. Good choice for the first 6 contestants.

3. Katryn Says:
    February 22nd, 2005 at 1:02 pm

I want to see Bice, Maroulis, Federov, Anderson, Vasquez, Savol and Murena on top 6 but wait that is 7. Can we keep one more guy to compete. Gosh, all the contestants this season are very good. My 2 faves are Bo Bice and Constantine Maroulis…Oh boy, they can sing

4. Allen Says:
    February 22nd, 2005 at 1:08 pm

There is alot of talent on that stage. We will see mario for many, many weeks. He has the whole package, my favorite is Scott Savol, he sings effortlessly and has a beautiful voice. Fedorov needs to step it up..David, Judd and Jared are as good as gone. Bo has a powerful, amazing voice, If he doesnt win, I am sure there are plaenty of bands out there that would love to have him. We will se on Wed…

5. Tia Says:
    February 22nd, 2005 at 5:36 pm

I think Bo Bice did the best last night, although I really liked Scott,Mario, and Anthony too.

6. Anonymous Says:
    February 22nd, 2005 at 9:58 pm

I think we’ve already got our top six. Vocally, Bo and Anwar did best last night. But, as Simon mentioned more than once, there’s something to be said for charisma, and that award goes to Mario and Constantine.

7. Luda Says:
    May 12th, 2005 at 11:01 am

Anthony has the best voice he should be #1. Bo is older, has a lot of experience on stage, so his performance is good, but man does not have voice. If you are not looking at him – there is nothing there, no singing, and just a sound. Who will like his CD?

8. Henry Says:
    June 13th, 2005 at 2:57 pm

I think that Anthony Fedorov has the ability to win, he hits high notes extremely well, and he is NOT as dull as a dishwasher, in fact, he should not have been 4 in the list or in the show, but #1. I believe that his cute face can get him somewhere, and you’d like to know if that’s the only thing that would help him get to 4th. He IS the hottest out of all of them, and I believe one of the youngest. You’re my idol Fedorov! ( Love the last name too!)

9. Irene Says:
    July 24th, 2005 at 10:23 pm

I like the comments about Anthony, and I think they are truth.
    Anthony has the best voice from alll the other male contestents. There is no question about it.
    My favourite performance of him was the song Incomplete. He even sang it better then the Backstreet Boys. Congratolations Anthony.
    I’m sure that he will land with a record deal soon. His voice is amazing
    Best of luck to you Anthony.

I love you

10. Lisa Says:
    August 31st, 2005 at 1:09 am

BO BICE ROCKS!!!!!!!!! He has a wonderful voice and great performer. Go BO GO!!!!!!
    Hugs from your # 1 fan from Bama,