Sarah Welch Eliminated from The Bachelor

May 02, 2005 09:41 PM by Joe Blackmon

Sarah_welchSarah Welch, Sarah B., and Krisily all arrive in Aruba to find out that each of them will be going on a romantic date with Charlie O’ Connell.  On Sarah W. and Charlie’s date, they hang out on the beach, take a bus trip, have dinner on the beach, and engage in a late night swim off.  On Sarah B. and Charlie’s date, they go on a sailboat, have dinner by the pool, and go back to Charlie’s hotel room.  However, Sarah B. refuses to stay overnight in Charlie’s room.  On Krisily and Charlie’s date, they go to a private island, go snorkeling, watch the sunset on a sailboat, have dinner on a pier, and go back back to Charlie’s hotel room.  Krisily does wind up sleeping over in Charlie’s room, but not before making it clear that he needs to give her a rose at the upcoming rose ceremony.

Before the rose ceremony, Sarah Welch announces that "If Charlie decided to not give me a rose, then he’s an idiot, because I’m a great catch."  During the rose ceremony, Charlie apparently forgets there are two women named Sarah and initially only calls out the first name "Sarah."  As the two Sarahs exchange confused looks, Charlie clarifies that he means Sarah B.  After giving the first rose to Sarah B, Charlie gives his last rose to Krisily.

Sarah Welch is dazed and confused over Charlie’s decision to eliminate her.  Charlie explains that there were times when they got along but that there were also awkward moments.  The awkward moments were what led him to choose the other girls.  Sarah Welch then expresses her opinion that "Charlie just wasted two roses…Charlies made a huge mistake…It just sickens me."  Sarah then went on to theorize why Charlie didn’t pick her saying, "People hate me because I’m beautiful..It’s a curse as much as a blessing to be pretty….If I had just been a little uglier."

Topics: The Bachelor |

25 Responses to “Sarah Welch Eliminated from The Bachelor”

1. Cynthia and Robert Says:
    May 3rd, 2005 at 1:10 pm

Thank Goodness Sarah Welsh is gone. We were beginning to worry about Charlie????

2. Tim Says:
    May 3rd, 2005 at 5:27 pm

I can’t believe it took him THAT long to get rid of her!!!!! She is shallow and arrogant…not a good mix for ANYONE!!!!!

3. Michelle Says:
    May 4th, 2005 at 11:10 am

She may be pretty on the outside but the inside is nothing but UGLY. Good thing she thinks she’s “sweet” because she’s the only one. How can one person be so conceited! It’s no wonder she’s single, she loves herself so much that there’s no room for anyone else in her life.

4. Anonymous Says:
    May 5th, 2005 at 4:38 pm

she was sikcing

5. like too beautiful Says:
    May 6th, 2005 at 5:49 pm

Like, Sarah W. got like a slap in the face for like trying to like rely on like her looks that like always worked before but not here .Like Charlie is like the shallowest and like least likeable Bachelor so far, but like I hope he like chooses Sarah B.

6. Anonymous Says:
    May 9th, 2005 at 5:56 pm

i hope sarah b wins

7. Suzie Says:
    May 10th, 2005 at 2:30 am

Sarah is a classic case of someone resting on their laurels. She’s a pretty girl who is obviously very insecure. She’s relied on her looks at the expense of developing any real character or depth. A truly confident person will make everyone around them feel better about themselves, not worse. And for the record, not being liked because you are pretty does not constitute racism. That comment was just plain embarrasing.

8. P Says:
    May 11th, 2005 at 11:03 am

I like Sarah W and feel Charlie just isn’t the right fit for her. The negative comments about Sarah W are what I believe individual perceptions of those who don’t know the real Sarah W. She’s attractive, determined, persistent, confident, and needs to meet someone who will give her a challenge yet respect her for what she can give in return. I’m glad she didn’t end up with Charlie because it gives me an opportunity to be that special someone in her life.

9. SUnshine Says:
    May 11th, 2005 at 11:04 am

“Pretty fades, DUMB is forever!!

GET OVER YOURSELF!! Yes you are pretty but there are 2 million other MORE BEAUTIFUL women than yourself out there.
    Perhaps some more schooling would be good in your case! “LIKE YA KNOW?”
    Wouldn’t it be nice to have something to fall back on instead of that ego that proceeds you!

10. p Says:
    May 11th, 2005 at 11:08 am

I never posted that last message by “p” as my whole message was changed. This comment section is obviously a joke.

11. p Says:
    May 11th, 2005 at 11:10 am

Actually it was posted as I didn’t realize it appeared above the posted by: “p”

12. Yvette Says:
    May 11th, 2005 at 4:43 pm

Sarah W,

You are one stupid woman to say that s@#$ in the car after not reciving a rose. I know that deep inside that you’ve been hurt on several occassions. You need to invest some time with a counselor who can help you deal with your past hurts. A person who acts as if they are on top of the world is really not. Thats why you were crying in the car and about to cry when the girls were talking to you. You are a liar and I know that your parents are embarrassed from the stupid s@#$ you were saying on t.v. GET OVER YOURSELF .. because you will never find a man

13. Nikki Says:
    May 11th, 2005 at 4:51 pm

Sarah W,

Does not have a rotation date list. She’s a liar. The only thing she told the truth about is that girls didn’t like her as she was growing up, it wasn’t because she was pretty, it was because of she carried herself. I blame her parents because they should of stopped this nonsense a long time. They sat there and listned to her talk about herself “smiling” they must be as dump as she is. I wish I was sitting there on the show listening to say that some of the stuff she said, I probably would of made that low-selfesteem “B” cry all the way home.

14. Sarah W Says:
    May 11th, 2005 at 5:07 pm

What ever? Like- yah know -

I’m such a great catch, yah know. If only I was a little uglier..yah know. Being beautiful is just as much a curse as it is being ugly…it’s racism.

You all are losers, yah know.

Sarah W

15. nikki Says:
    May 12th, 2005 at 1:45 pm

That wasn’t Sarah W who made that comment.

Nice Try – sweetie:-)

16. scarlet blaze Says:
    May 12th, 2005 at 2:55 pm

sarah w was attacked by krissily and her mob it is terrible the way those girls behaved

Sarah welch,

you deserve better! Don’t let this make you feel bad. Most people are jerks

I saw the way those girls behaved and it was horrible

you handled it well

Good Job!

17. nikki Says:
    May 12th, 2005 at 6:57 pm

scarlet blaze

You must be as DUMB/STUPID as she was. Sarah W was stupid to let those sentences come out of her mouth. And you are stupid to let your fingers even type those sentences to defend her.

Have a nice day:-)

18. Dave Says:
    May 17th, 2005 at 11:26 pm

I think Sarah W. is beautiful. Krisily is a white trash hillbilly. Yes, they were jealous of Sarah.

19. Lisa Says:
    May 26th, 2005 at 10:47 pm

Sarah Welch,

I thought you handled yourself great! Those girls in that house were terrible to you! They had it coming!
    Best of luck to you!!

*Lisa*

20. Kim Says:
    August 13th, 2005 at 7:05 pm

I don’t understand why anybody would allow herself to be reduced to such pathos over somebody they, to be honest, barely know. The show was, what, just a few months in the running?
    Sarah, dear … pull up that pretty chin and develop a sense of humour.
    Charlie may be cute and hunky but he’s a human being who has as much right to his feelings as you do to yours. Be gracious and stop knocking down other people. If you’re so sweet, try acting like it.

21. michelle Says:
    September 28th, 2005 at 12:17 pm

I do not think Sarah W. is pretty AT ALL. She is UGLY and the type of person that would get on anyone’s nerves. Sarah B. however is an all American girl who would make a great wife and mother. She just has that sweetness to her, innocent looking. Charlie, you made the right choice, I hope to see you two get married as did Trista and Ryan. Best of luck to you both – what a beautiful match.

22. michelle Says:
    September 28th, 2005 at 12:18 pm

23. SARAH R Says:
    June 2nd, 2006 at 8:26 pm

SARAH W was not liked at school NOT just because of her looks, its because SHES SO UP HERSELF!! I liked her at first. thought she would win Charlies heart. I HATED Krissily. Now I love her (K) and Sarah W is nothing but a SKANKY LIAR. Everyone saw her lie on tele, then everyone saw her deny it. What a LOSER. Get a life SARAH W, you put the name SARAH to shame. Charlie had better choose Sarah B, Krissily just is not his type. Unless he wants to live in Alabama? Don’t think so!!

24. carmina Says:
    October 24th, 2007 at 4:27 am

the best thing for a woman to do is to let someone else appreciate her beauty for after all beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. probably the bachelor did not really think sarah w is a good catch and that’s what sarah w must accept.

25. jimmy Says:
    October 24th, 2007 at 8:12 am

I found Sarah Welch paparazzi nude video here: http://aduvid.com/video.php?v=Sarah_Welch_nude

Comments