Being Bobby Brown Premieres on Bravo

June 29, 2005 11:01 PM by Joe Blackmon

After being released from prison in Boston, Bobby spends some quality time with LaPrincia and Bobby Jr., his children from a previous relationship. Following a tearful goodbye, Bobby heads home to Atlanta and his wife, Whitney, whom he hasn’t seen in over 30 days. The family reunites at an Atlanta hotel where we’re also introduced to Bobbi Kristina, his daughter with Whitney Houston, and Tommy, Bobby’s older brother and manager. Their next stop is Paradise Island in the Bahamas for a relaxing family vacation where Bobby and Whitney are able to find a few quiet moments away from the constant attention of their fans.

Bobby heads to court to face charges that he assaulted his wife last year and is faced with the possibility that he might be immediately forced to return to jail. Whitney attends the hearing in support of her husband and both are relieved with the judge’s decision to allow him to go free on bail. To celebrate, Bobby decides to treat Whitney with a visit to a spa followed by a romantic evening out on the town. Being Bobby Brown premieres on Bravo on June 30, 2005 at 10:00P.M. ET time.

Topics: Being Bobby Brown |

10 Responses to “Being Bobby Brown Premieres on Bravo”

1. JD Says:
    July 15th, 2005 at 2:50 am

I have always had a great deal of respect for Whitney Houston’s talent, but have never found anything Bobby Brown has offered to the public as valuable.

But I thought I would tune in and check out the “Being Bobby Brown” show and to my surprise I found myself sitting with my mouth hanging open. I have never seen such a pathetic group of people in my life.

I am so glad, yet so disappointed in what I have witnessed Whitney Houston to be. What a pitiful couple these two are.

I have been married for 34 years and have had a wonderful family relationship, so I have a very good idea of what a sincere, loving relationship looks like, but what I see on the Being Bobby Brown show has to be one of the saddest things I have ever seen.

Bobby has proved to millions with this show that money does not give anyone class or character. He is without a doubt the biggest loser I have ever seen, in his actions, his attitude, his demeanor, it’s so sad to watch. I feel so sorry for them as a couple and individually.

Money is all they have. Whitney has a natural talent sure, but that is offset by her actions, her psychotic behavior both on this show and in real life.

She looks like she is stoned in nearly every show I have seen.

Watching the two of them attempt to convince the guy on the Seadoo that he should let them borrow his equipment, just because they were Bobby and Whitney was truly pathetic. Again, sad.

They just could not believe that anyone would dare not drop at their feet and turn over the Seadoo, after all, didn’t the guy know who they were? Of course he did. He said so, but that was more than enough reason for him to NOT give them his personal watercraft to potentially destroy.

This is the worst reality show I have ever seen. Mainly because the star is a classless, gutter rat who fingured out a way to milk the public of some money and now thinks HE IS SOMEBODY. Bobby Brown is not somebody and he can never be. Not even with Bill Gates’ bankroll would Bobby Brown be anything more than the loser THIS SHOW is showing him to be.

They call those who recognize this as HATERS. We are not haters, we just see this couple for what they are… pathetic, characterless, classless losers. One with talent, the other with some kind of power over his wife who is so far out into outter space, you can see it in her eyes, I doubt she is ever coming back.

And the way she RESENTS having to sign autographs and pose for photos with her fans. Those very same people who pay her to live well. Those people who put the champagne on her table and diamonds on her fingers. She RESENTS them asking for a moment of her time?

I have never seen a more LOSER COUPLE, not a power couple as Bobby said, but a LOSER COUPLE in my life.

This show is an eye opener. I had no idea how pitiful this couple was.

Thanks to Bravo, the world can see these two for what they really are… SAD! VERY SAD!

PS, the only person on the show that appears to have any class, dignity and character is the brother Tommy. We see him in the background all the time making faces as though he can hardly believe what is going on himself. He appears to be the only SANE person on the show and in the family.

The kids act like animals turned loose. Bobby had to tell his son three times not to steal anything when they went into the sporting goods store. And there was all indication that he was serious in that he sincerely felt the NEED to tell his son not to steal anything three times.

Something is wrong with that group. Something is sincerely wrong and somebody needs their butt kicked for not stepping in to see that they get the professional help they need.

I haven’t seen the whites of Whitney’s eyes in two weeks. What went wrong in her life? What took her down to this level? BOBBY BROWN, THAT’S WHAT!!!!

For all those who are so star struck that you cannot see this is a sad, sad, sad story playing out in front of you, slap yourselves back into reality.

This is the most pathetic couple I have seen on TV.

WOW!

2. clm Says:
    July 16th, 2005 at 10:47 am

Someboy….ANYBODY, please get these people (the Brown clan) help Now!!!!!!

I wouldn’t take a Whitney Houston CD if it were given to me!!!! Bobby Brown won’t be satisfied until they are completely financially bankrupted. They are already morally and spiritually that way. How pitiful.

3. brenda washington Says:
    July 20th, 2005 at 9:05 pm

I think that the bobby brown show is great, the problem is that people have expectation of what a person should and should not be I say to those people “HATERS”

4. JC Says:
    August 2nd, 2005 at 10:21 pm

I was a Whitney fan BBB (BEFORE Bobby Brown); there is no doubt that the woman can sing. However, what holds her to such a talentless, money-stealing leech is a mystery and should be the premise for a show of this clan. I feel badly for Bobbi Kristina: all that lobster drenched in clarified butter and all her mother’s money still can’t buy her something that fits in Harrod’s. Also, regarding their eating habits, this is a group who is clearly more comfortable in cheap fast-food dives than civilized restaurants. At least the Houston side of the family has the good sense not to be involved in this fiasco. And Bobby, admit it, were it not for Whitney, nobody would give 2 cents about “being Bobby Brown.” Wasn’t it enough of a clue when your only recognition to a person was: “I married Whitney Houston”?

5. calliope Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 10:17 pm

I find it hard to believe the Boob Bobby Brown show was even considered for a tv show let alone getting aired to make people ill. Did I need to know that Black Man Love means digging in Whitneys butt because she was constipated? I will not be able to look at her without having that picture in my head.The kids act like they have been raised by a pack of hyenas. I would have said pack of wolves, but wolves are more dignified.

6. calliope Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 10:25 pm

These so called reality shows are gettig too tiresome.Are the networks that low on fresh ideas that they have to go to the jails and the crack houses to find their stars? Bobby belongs in jail.Once a thug always a thug. Whitney used to be talented until she got the crack monkey on her back.She has to get tired of carrying the thug and the monkey.

7. jessica Says:
    August 21st, 2005 at 5:31 pm

Hell to the no. Bobby is not Whitneys problem. All of you people seem to think that she was some princess living in a glass castle before Bobby came around and he drug her down into the depths of hell. Get real. If she was so intelligent and classy what was her appeal to the “evil” Bobby Brown. Whitney was ghetto when ghetto wasnt cool. Maybe now you’re seeing the real Whitney and not the Whitney she had to pretend to be. Bobby is not a loser. He married Whitney didnt he. He doesnt have any control or power over her. Whitney likes what she likes and like it or not its Bobby B.

8. Anonymous Says:
    October 26th, 2005 at 9:04 am

methamphetamine has killed who Whitney used to be….and she lost all her teeth doing drugs….what a waste of talent!

9. Rozetia Says:
    January 26th, 2006 at 11:38 am

I’m sorry, but someone should rescue that poor child from her so called parents. She has been exposed to much too much via her “parents”. Some children are lucky enough to have one sane parent, but these two are not fit to care for pets, much less a child. Someone in the family should have done something by now for that child. Or are they NOT the loving family they claimed to be? I think not, other wise someone other than the parents would be looking after Kristinas mental and emotional well being. For her sake I think Bravo should kill the show.

10. Michael J. Ciancaglini Says:
    October 6th, 2006 at 3:07 pm

Some of this is true!! Its all Whitney and her being such a wacko with Bobby providing the “Being”. That’s his purpose.
    Whitney’s screaching, loud, voice was always over rated and over the top. Now, she comes across as ghetto glitz caught up in a frantic marriage with bold, argusome kids thrown in.
    There’s joy here but its very hidden. Maybe Bobby does feel something for Whitney??
    Could it be love??
    Only in a crack nightmare.
    The show is carried by Bobby’s high energy and Whitney’s burnt out face.
    Horrible-but fascinating!!
    Next year, Being Whitney’s Brown!

Comments