April Lewis, A Pharmaceutical Sales Rep on Big Brother 6

July 04, 2005 11:49 PM by Joe Blackmon

April_lewisAccording to CBS, April Lewis is a 30 year old newlywed female from Dallas, Texas who will be appearing on Big Brother 6.  Her occupation is described as a pharmaceutical sales rep.  Reality TV Magazine’s investigation found that April Lewis is another one of the most mysterious houseguests as there appears to be little to no information about her online.

One difficulty in obtaining information on April Lewis is that as a newlywed it is likely that her last name changed recently.  According to CBS, April Lewis’ favorite movies are “Meet the Parents”, “There’s Something About Mary”, and “The Game”, while her favorite TV shows are “Law & Order: SVU”, “CSI”, and “Extreme Makeover: Home Editoin.”  April’s favorite actors are Adam Sandler, Tom Cruise, and Will Smith; and her favorite actresses are Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts, and Charlize Theron.   April’s musical tastes include hip-hop, alternative, and classic rock, and she especially likes Dave Matthews Band, The Eagles, Usher, and The Bee Gees.  April likes volleyball, basketball, going to the lake, barbequing on the grill, and sunbathing, playing with her dog, shopping, and watching movies.  Her favorite sports team are the Houston Texans and Texas A&M.  Sarah likes to eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Raisin Bran, popcorn, Gobstoppers, Hot Tamales, fruit, Oreos with milk, chocolate chip cookies with milk, Snickers, and Twix; and she likes to drink Miller Lite, Shiraz, amaretto sour, Sprite, water, and flavored decaffeinated coffee.

Reality TV Magazine’s guess is that April Lewis’ secret partner is Jennifer Vasquez.  This guess is based on the fact that they are both listed as living in the same general area in Texas

Have any additional info on the Big Brother 6 contestant April Lewis or want to take a guess as to who her secret partner is and what her chances of winning are, then please post below to our comments section.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Big Brother 6 news.  For other great Big Brother 6 news, please also check out SirLinksALot: April Lewis.

Topics: Big Brother |

309 Responses to “April Lewis, A Pharmaceutical Sales Rep on Big Brother 6”

1. Liz Says:
    July 6th, 2005 at 5:34 pm

Her last name used to be Kasik and she went to high school in West, Texas.

2. Aprils Cousin Says:
    July 7th, 2005 at 11:30 pm

Her last name Was KASIK. She was born in Waco Texas and raised out in the town of West Texas. She was active at West High School and was a cheerleader among many other things. She went on to model, I believe she even worked in NY some as an assistant to a rather important news anchor…but anyway…To help rumors subside, her husband is NOT on the show. And her dog is very sweet, my Aunt Diane (Aprils mom) is caring for it in Texas. She’s happily married and she’s a very sweet, nice person who actually IS a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative. I hope and pray that she will make it through with pride…cause either way it turns out, she knows the real treasure is at home with her family! :-)

Her first cousin Melissa

3. A friend Says:
    July 9th, 2005 at 1:07 am

She went to college at Sam Houston State University and majored in Radio/Television.

4. A friend Says:
    July 9th, 2005 at 1:08 am

5. dave Says:
    July 14th, 2005 at 10:11 pm

hey i went to school with her she was deff cool i hope she wins

6. Julie Says:
    July 23rd, 2005 at 2:24 am

hEY that was not sexual harrasment u B**** if u had a problem with micheal u should have talked to him. You should see what ppl are saying about u.

7. Eric Says:
    July 23rd, 2005 at 2:26 am

I think she’s the least pretty out of all the other women.

8. B Says:
    July 24th, 2005 at 2:35 am

what sorority are she and jenn in?????

9. Alasca Says:
    July 24th, 2005 at 4:45 pm

It really bothers me that everyone can just follow Eric around and do everytihng he says. No one is brave enough to even put him up on the block.

Ps: anyone have live feed here?

10. macie Says:
    July 24th, 2005 at 10:25 pm

i would also like to know what sorority she and jenn were/are in. also does this girl eat? …she looks severly thin.

11. Kimme Says:
    July 25th, 2005 at 4:31 pm

She did Micheal to his face to stop. What part of “stop” did Micheal not understand? By the way, I think she looks great.

12. Kimme Says:
    July 25th, 2005 at 4:38 pm

Hi Julie. I just wanted to point out that she did tell him to his face. What part of “stop” do you not understand? Do you even watch the show? How about the live feed? Next time you start running your mouth, you should know what you are talking about, otherwise you just sound ignorant. The fact that you condone Micheal’s actions makes you come across as supportive of such actions. What sort of person supports another person that puts his mouth and hands on another man’s wife? He knows she is married. Everyone there does. That’s one of the first things she said to everyone there. How would you feel if some guy did that to a woman that was close to you? Do you have a significant other? What about a female family member? Also keep in mind that she never came across as wanting him to do any of that. You should be questioning Micheal’s actions, not April’s offense to it. What would make him think that it would be okay to do what he did?

13. James Says:
    July 25th, 2005 at 7:07 pm

I agree with Kimme. Julie obviously doesn’t watch the show.

14. Will Says:
    July 25th, 2005 at 7:13 pm

I think April is very attractive. She’s very much in shape and obviously takes care of herself (although she should stop smoking). Her husband is a fortunate man. Plus she’s a sweet heart on the show and is genuine. She’s not fake like many of the others on the show.

15. julie Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 8:37 am

yeah she did tell him to stop but you know whats demeaning the fact that she acts like a damsel in distriss and goes straight to a man (eric) “oh save me”, “save me” the big strong man micheal is harrassing me. Thats so stupid she should have just delt with it herself like sit and talk to micheal and I don’t support what Micheal did but the way april delt with it was childish and immature, she caused a lot of trouble in the house and BO touches kaysar way worse than MIcheal touched april and kaysar didn’t get the whole house to go against BO. oh come on if you say your a strong independant women fight your OWN BATTELS don’t have the whole house turn against someone.

16. dave Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 7:00 pm

april kasik lewis better win it wouldnt happen to a better person

17. Kimme Says:
    July 31st, 2005 at 3:26 pm

Hello again Julie. It’s becoming quite obvious that you don’t watch the show. “Bo” as you call him (spelled Beau), is a completely different person as is Kaysar. However they choose to address a situation concerning them is completely their decision. We are discussing April and how she decided to handle a situation after she already addressed the offense with no resolve. Michael’s continued and offensive behavior required further action. April took the appropriate route and discussed it with the person of authority in the house at that time; it just happened to be Eric. If a female would have been in charge at that time, she would have addressed it to the female HOH. She was upset about it and had every right to be. How dare you belittle such actions and the resulting feelings they evoke. Eric handled the situation with maturity and addressed Michael privately and calmly and told him that his actions were offensive and that he should stop. Eric was trying to be helpful and do his job as HOH. Michael is fortunate that he was warned before one of the ladies in the house decided to pepper spray him in the face and use self-defense in order to protect themselves. The continued drama arising from the matter was brought about by Michael on himself. People voted him off because of HIS actions, not Aprils. He should have taken it like a man when Eric spoke to him, been embarrassed perhaps, sincerely apologized and then moved past it. He was the one that ranted and yelled and acted out. Even his “friends” disagreed with his behavior. If you would like to further discuss this, I would be more than happy to do so. Please however think about this thoroughly beforehand. Thank you again for reading this and taking other perspectives into consideration.

18. Ann Says:
    July 31st, 2005 at 5:11 pm

April rocks! She’s deserves to win because she’s playing the game well and she is a really caring person.

19. Alacyn Says:
    July 31st, 2005 at 5:18 pm

I don’t understand why she get’s a rap for being a “sheep”. She’s what you call a team player. Although she wants to win, she has not forgotten that much of this game requires team effort. Everyone tries to form alliances on the show. She’s just doing the same. She’s playing the game, just like everyone else. Maybe people are just jealous that she’s performing so well. I hope she wins too!

20. Steve Says:
    July 31st, 2005 at 6:50 pm

Wishing April a happy birthday!

21. Anne Says:
    August 2nd, 2005 at 1:54 am

Oh, give me a break Kimme, with your long-honkin’ speech. Eric was not the “authority” in the house. HOH doesn’t make one the “authority” of the house.

If Michael was bugging April and April didn’t like it, then April should’ve told Big Brother what was happening, not Eric! Big Brother is the authority of the house! DUH!

22. Erica Says:
    August 3rd, 2005 at 5:17 pm

Anne doesn’t know what she’s talking about. I guess she doesn’t know the rules. Well said Kimme.

23. Darnell Says:
    August 3rd, 2005 at 5:46 pm

I think the HOH is the authority for the time they are in that position, according to what I’ve heard on the show. All I can say is that if that were to happen to my wife and she didn’t do something about it, there would be problems when she came home. April did a fine job of handling what happened to her. I’m shocked that anyone disagrees.

24. DIANE Says:
    August 3rd, 2005 at 9:42 pm

I AGREE WITH JULIE AND APRIL IS A SHEEP DID YOU SEE HOW SHE SCORNED JAMES FOR LYING BUT THEN LIED HER ASS OF LATER ON SAYING SHE HAS NEVER MET JENNIFER. OH AND I THINK YOU’D AGREE TOO IF YOU WEREN’T RELATED TO HER. ITS OK I UNDERSTAND YOUR HER RELATIVE AND YOU DON’T CARE IF SHE’S WRONG. I’M A 3RD GRADE TEACHER AND I SEE IT ALL THE TIME.
    GIRL A WILL HIT GIRL B . GIRL B WILL TRY TO DEFEND HER SELF BUT GIRL C WHO IS A SISTER OR A BEST FRIEND OF GIRL A WILL DEFEND GIRL A AND GO AGAINST GIRL B. EVEN IF SHE KNOWS THAT GIRL B IS THE VICTIM.

25. Sue Ellen Says:
    August 3rd, 2005 at 11:03 pm

I’m not sure who you are mad at Diane. Can you please explain your comments? I personally like April and don’t think she lies any more than anyone else on the show. They all lie and complain about other people’s lies on the show. They ALL lied about having a partner. So what if she carried it on a bit longer as part of her strategy. It was worth a shot. It was just like Kayser trying to make a deal with Maggie. It was worth a shot, even though it didn’t work. It’s just part of the game. I’d say she’s more of a team player too, rather than a sheep. Also can you please use a grammar check before posting on here? You make us other elementary school teachers look bad. GO APRIL and JENNIFER!!!

26. Kevin Says:
    August 3rd, 2005 at 11:20 pm

It just surprises me that you all get so worked up about the show. This is the first season I’ve really watched it (because of the hot girls) but I think this may be more entertaining than the show itself! You’d think you all stand to win a million with the energy you put in this. I don’t know if I should say you should get a life or “dance monkeys dance”!!! The networks love this. C-C-C-Catfight!!!

27. Carrie Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 5:02 pm

1. She is so pretty.
    2. April is a team player.
    3. She is sooo funny.
    4. She is educated.
    5. She is professional.
    6. She cares about others.
    7. She’s real.
    8. April thinks for herself but still takes other peoples views into consideration.
    9. She’s optimistic.
    10. She’s got a great attitude.

These aren’t listed in any specific order. They all apply to April and I hope she wins.

28. Aamir Ali Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 9:36 pm

Forget April…vote to bring Kaysar back at the CBS website!

29. Hilary Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 2:00 am

PLEASE VOTE TO BRING BACK KAYSAR PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. Alex Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 2:34 am

You guys appearantly April’s family members are here so think twice before saying anything mean about her ok.

31. Jenny Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 4:42 pm

Yeah VOTE FOR KAYSAR please don’t bring u know who back.

32. Damon Mathews Says:
    August 6th, 2005 at 6:35 pm

Sure Alex, but I can’t stand april or ivette.

33. Maurie Says:
    August 6th, 2005 at 8:11 pm

Aprils a goddamn lying bitch she lies about evry thing

34. Anonymous Says:
    August 6th, 2005 at 8:50 pm

oH I’VE NEVER SMOKED IN MY LIFE

35. Jana Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 1:32 am

People get a life and stop caring what she is doing on a reality game show. I mean really. You are pathetic to get so freakin’ angry about something you surely won’t remember in detail in a year. If you do then you really are pathetic. Leave her and the other players alone. It’s not like they care what you think anyway.

36. Ryan Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 1:35 am

She didn’t say she never smoked. Just because she started smoking more on the show shouldn’t be any surprise. The last time I checked, cigarettes were still addicting. I don’t think Philip Morris has been made by the government to change that. Seriously you guys, take Jana’s advice and get a life!

37. Ryan Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 1:38 am

Oh yeah one more thing, if you have a problem with the rules to the game, take it up with cbs and stop bitching about it on the reality tv magazine site. Lying is part of the BB game. If you have a problem with that, STOP WATCHING!!! I feel like I’m talking to four year olds!!!

38. J. Reality Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 1:45 am

I’ve been watching this bright star for several weeks now and am impressed with the life that she brings to the show. April, always take the insults with a grain of salt. There will always be jealousy where there is success. I wish you the best in your future adventures and continued success in all you set your mind to do.

Sincerely,
    J. Reality

39. David Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 2:18 am

You are so hot April! Don’t listen to the bad things people say about you. They are just jealous. I’m sure you’ve had to deal with that your whole life though (other people being jealous of the way you look because you are so pretty. Not to mention that you have such a great personality to go with it. You are the complete package.

40. Alex Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 4:01 am

yeah right jana if it shouldn’t bother us so much why the hell does it bother u so much what ppl say about her. and if she’s gonna be on tv she’d better expect insults.

41. mikey Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 4:20 am

SHE HAS A TAIL

42. ILUV IVETTE Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 4:42 am

That dumba** is a pharamacist??

43. Diamond Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 5:38 pm

She doesnt even really hate james that *****

44. diamond Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 5:39 pm

lol april does have a tail how can her husband touch her

45. OMG Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 5:56 pm

IS HER FAMILY DEFENDING HER AGAIN WELL THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U GO ON TV AND IF U CANT TAKE INSULTS THEN GROW UP. ALEX IS RIGHT U JANA AND RYAN ALSO NEED TO GET A LIFE WHY DO U CARE WHAT EVERYONE THINKS OF SOME PERSON ON TV I DONT SEE U DEFENDING IVETTE.

46. Ivetterocks Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 7:15 pm

she neeeds to leave NOW

47. Jana Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 8:27 pm

OMG – The following is a direct quote from my previous statement: “Leave her and the other players alone.” What about that statement doesn’t imply Ivette? That is defending Ivette and all of the other players. Think about it.

48. Lily Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 8:55 pm

Who is related to April Lewis?

49. Lily Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 8:58 pm

Diane (8/3/05) and OMG (8/7/05) are the same person I think. Do you know April?

50. Kerry Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 9:18 pm

“Bright star”

51. kerry Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 9:19 pm

“bright star” ??????????????

52. Jeff Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 9:44 pm

Come on people the women doesn’t deserve all this attention she lies like a dog she did say she wasn’t a smoker and said she didn’t bring any packs of ciggerates into the house and kept changing the number.She exaggerated about Micheal and she’s making up crap about James. TRue james said he wanted howie and racheal out but later he said he wanted maggie out and she didn’t tell about that part IF you guys are going to justify her decietful actions then IT had better not bother you what we say about the ugly hag.

53. Jeff Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 10:03 pm

And why don’t u go do something useful with your time like feeding poor african children instead of some tv personel.

54. Anonymous Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 10:23 pm

there is a FUNNY pic of april on http://mortystv.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5233

55. Jana Says:
    August 8th, 2005 at 11:08 am

I have a wonderful life and I’m not mad that people are saying things about the reality tv stars. I was just offering some unsolicited advice. I’m sure April and the others already know they will get both positive and negative attention for being on the show. I just find it interesting that some viewers get upset about the show and put so much negative energy into it. I find it interesting that they devote so much time and energy into insulting these people. They will likely never know who you are. They may never know that you dislike them and most of all they will never really care what some stranger thinks about the show. All of the energy spent will likely never have any affect on these people. They will go on with their lives after the show and you won’t mean anything to them. I’ve found this entire situation to be fascinating and am reading and responding to these comments as part of a sociology project I’m working on. I find the 24 hour live feed to be most useful for my study. Thank you everyone for being open and honest about your feelings. I’m sure to get an A in this course and even if I don’t, it’s been fun.

Sincerely,
    Jana

P.S. I already do volunteer work with children. :)

56. Mikey Says:
    August 8th, 2005 at 1:20 pm

Nope u think this sentence takes alot of energy?? I think what you wrote took energy.

57. Lena Says:
    August 8th, 2005 at 6:42 pm

Are you even watching the show Jana? Then you’d know april sucks and isn’t a nice person.

58. IloveSARAH Says:
    August 8th, 2005 at 10:47 pm

Freedom of speech and this is a site that asks and allows us to post about the houseguests.

59. Everet Says:
    August 9th, 2005 at 8:11 pm

Go April!!! Your hot!!!

60. ZZ Says:
    August 9th, 2005 at 8:18 pm

I’ve known her and I just think the way she is on the show is part of her game plan. Whatever it takes to win! I think she’s great in real life and she is super nice to everyone.

61. Eileen Says:
    August 9th, 2005 at 9:04 pm

I don’t know why she gets so much shit from people. Jealousy? She’s a great competitor and she is in it to win. I hope she does.

62. IvetteRocks Says:
    August 9th, 2005 at 9:41 pm

“I SWEAR I DIDN’T SAY THAT I DIDN’T WANT TO GO UP” liar liar liar
    Someone should kick her in the tail

63. Julie Says:
    August 9th, 2005 at 9:56 pm

First she rallied against Micheal and turned the house on him for no reason then James for no real reason and now Ivette all the aligations and crap she accuses people of is all made up Micheal wasn’t really harrasing anyone James wasn’t really dividing the house Sarah was not involved with the bible swearing thing and Ivette is not really James’s secret partner.
    SHE is not just a liar but also an insigator.

64. julie Says:
    August 9th, 2005 at 9:57 pm

instigator oops

65. Anonymous Says:
    August 10th, 2005 at 10:12 pm

3:10 AM BBT: April, Janelle and Howie have a humorous convo about why James and people might possibly hate April. April asks who people could hate about her. Howie has a list! He says: “Like the moon comes up and you talk about it over and over till next week.” He goes on to give more examples of her being annoying including smoking, harping on the same things, gossiping, and she won’t get off of things. April seems quite surprised even though Howie has been very nice and diplomatic with his list.

66. Anonymous Says:
    August 10th, 2005 at 10:22 pm

April asks Howie and Janelle, if Michael returns would he be jealous of Howie? Janelle doubts it/ Howie says he just wants to do Janelle and does not care who did her first. April asks Janelle about what she said about Mike’s teeth? Janelle said to him once: “Well at least I don’t have teeth like a can-opener.” Michael was hurt by that because he was in a car accident as a kid and a lot of teeth got knocked out. April says that America would vote back Michael if Janelle promised to put on a really incredible ‘Show’ with Michael.

67. steph Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 12:08 am

ugh, april is STILL the only one talking, and its all about her. i had to turn my sound down, i get a headache from her voice!!! brb got company!!!! anyone else with feeds, pop on in here!!!

68. Tommy and Page Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 1:03 am

We still like her. I don’t care what she does on the show or really how she does it. It’s all part of the game. There is NO other skill involved. She’s just playing the game and trying to make it to the end. Go April and ANYONE ELSE that wants to make it to the end. I don’t think it matters if anyone ever likes her or if the house guests like her or if she lies her way through or if she gets lied to or if she is troublesome or if she is annoying or, well, whatever! It’s just a freakin’ game without rules (well, with some exceptions). Lie all you want. The show isn’t called “The Great Big Happy House Full of Truth, Love and Honesty” or “Ethical Roomys Trying For A Mil.” or Ethical Big Brother 6. It’s just a game with a bunch of people all willing to lie from the get go, willing to pretty much do what it takes. James gets a bad rap for being untrustworthy, Sara gets it for being stupid and naive for being with James, Ivette gets one for being to riled up and firey all the time about everything and talking way too much. Eric gets one for being controlling, Maggie for being manipulative, Howie for being too goofy, Beau for being homosexual and flamboyant (sp?),……. and the……list…..goes….on…and…on….and……on……… If the only skill is to do whatever it takes to get to the end, then may the best player win!!! (And please before you attack our point of view, please note that this is posted on everyone’s page on here that is left in the game. It goes for all of them.

69. T.J. Price Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 1:15 am

I think that chick is freakin’ hillarious! I think it’s great that she has a “tail”. I laughed my ass off for days about it.

70. T.J. Price Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 1:17 am

And she is good looking and has the best rack, real or not.

71. iHateApril Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 4:15 am

April really sounds like one of those southern hicks!! Her voice is annoying! Where do they find these boring ass good for nothing people!??? She just got married….what is she doing on BB?

72. Tia Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 7:55 am

What, are you saying married people can’t be on television you idiot!?!?! Now you are just being annoying. Why don’t people THINK!!!!!!!!! before speaking or typing!!!! Most reality shows have married people. Oh, and just so you know, people also like to wait and have long engagements before they get married so they can get to really know each other first. They were together for years and years before they got married. Also I’m sure they are both confident and secure people in their relationship and don’t really think going on the show would be a problem. They can handle it for a few weeks. They are both adults. Besides, I doubt you would turn down the opportunity to win some extra money. IDIOT!

73. Anonymous Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 8:13 am

When you want people to watch your show why have someone with a very annoying voice (april, evitte) that just makes us not want to watch I mean BB is a great show but April is ruining it I recently stopped watching.

Tell me when she leaves.

74. Liam Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 9:52 am

I’m sorry but I’m personally offended that you are making fun of regional accents. I like Southern accents and all ethnic accents and it is fine that some people do and some don’t but it’s just not nice to tease people about it because that is where they were raised. This planet is filled with variety and different ethnicities and backgroungs and that is what makes us all different and great. I think people should learn to be more considerate and open minded. Peace :)

Liam – UK

75. Elise Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 10:32 am

I think you make a good point Tommy and Page about how the game is played. I see what you mean. I guess it is sort of like poker. All the players are trying to lie and act certain ways in order to win some money. I think April is definitely doing a good job of playing. I wouldn’t mind if she made it to the end. I also really like Howie!

76. Mindy Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 11:14 am

Don’t may fun of the way people talk! It’s mean!!!

77. Anonymous Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 12:13 pm

april was a Zeta Tau Alpha @ Sam Houston

78. Oscar Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 2:05 pm

I really like April. Way to stand up to James. I totally understood what her point was with Ivette too (about the veto issue) and I think Ivette was just twisting it around because Ivette is so dramatic! Ivette should let other people talk and explain their side of things without getting all up in peoples faces and yelling and not let them get a word in. She did the same thing to poor Kaysar and he wasn’t even doing anything wrong.

79. Chloe Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 2:08 pm

Tail or no tail, I think she is very funny. She and Howie both add such great comic relief. And I like her laugh. It makes me laugh. Lots of people have distinctive laughs (like Janis on friends and Fran on the Nanny, etc.). :)

80. Luisa Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 3:30 pm

I hope that April wins!

81. Donald and Mike Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 4:15 pm

We love APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We really hope she wins this thing. She and Kaysar are the two best players!!!

82. Anonymous Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 6:19 pm

Whatever its Not about April bieng a big fat liar its about her being a big ugly hypocrite. “James lies the most” No B you do.

83. Jamie Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 6:21 pm

OH MY GOSH DID U JUST COMPARE APRILS IDIOCY TO KAYSARS GENIUS THAT THERE IS UNFORGIVABLE.

84. Roger Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 6:35 pm

She looks like a skeleton it makes me sick how malnourished she is .

85. HENRY Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 8:40 pm

KAYSARS BACK BITCH

86. Anonymous Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 9:58 pm

I think you would be malnourished too if all you could eat were peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

87. Donald Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 10:47 pm

No I didn’t compare anyone’s idiocy or genious. Why don’t you read you before you go running your mouth? All I said was that they were the two best players. I didn’t specify any traits or say why I thought one was better than the other. Oh, and try using proper english and punctuation marks. (that there?) Also, I’m intitled to my opinion without your approval.

88. Sarah Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 11:28 pm

I can’t believe how many people I know hate Ivette And APE RIL, I can’t wait till she leaves I’m Going to be Soooooooo Happy.

89. Jerry Says:
    August 12th, 2005 at 1:30 am

It’s like a freaking warzone in here.
    This is my first time on Aprils forum.
    I HAVE AN IDEA
    EVERYONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO POST ABOUT ANYTHING THEY WANT
    WETHER IT IS A NICE COMMENT OR NOT
    AND NO ONE SHOULD SAY ANYTHING OR COMMENT ON ANYONE ELSE’S POST OK
    SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT LET IT ONLY BE ABOUT APRIL. NOT ANYONE ELSE.

90. Mikey Says:
    August 12th, 2005 at 2:22 am

Big Brother: April You Are Evicted From The Big Brother House.

91. Kelly Says:
    August 12th, 2005 at 2:27 am

LOL..Maybe April is regretting picking her nose now…whereas before maybe she wouldn’t have been able to smell the fish much..hehehehe

92. kelly Says:
    August 12th, 2005 at 2:30 am

april just rubbed her butt all up on james. thot he was a m f?????? LOL

Live feeds

93. Romaira Says:
    August 12th, 2005 at 8:19 am

I think that the April girl on the show is prettiest of all the girls in that Big Brother house and that she looks nicely thin. It’s better to be thin. I think she should be a model or something. I wonder how tall she is.

94. Penelopie Says:
    August 12th, 2005 at 9:33 am

GO APRIL! GO GO GO!!! :D I LOVE APRIL!

95. Madison Says:
    August 12th, 2005 at 10:25 am

I really like April and I hope she reads this when she wins so she will know that she DOES have lots of fans and support.

96. beatrice Says:
    August 12th, 2005 at 12:21 pm

I hope she and Jennifer win too. It’s a good point that it’s like a poker game. They obviously don’t dislike April too much because she has not been nominated yet and she hasn’t been in the top three for who people think should go home (that I have seen) and I check it all the time. I’m so addicted to this game :).

97. Brandon Says:
    August 12th, 2005 at 3:51 pm

April I am so glad that you stand up for yourself in that house. You are so funny. I love your laugh. You have a great sense of humor and I hope you win.

98. Hilary Says:
    August 12th, 2005 at 10:20 pm

UGH I cant Believe Jen won it that means APE RILLA is Safe again. LoL Sarah APE RILLA. I heard of Evilette (ivette) Crappy (Eric/cappy) MAGGOT (Maggie) LoL I never heard of APE RILLA before. Thats Creative.

99. Liam Says:
    August 13th, 2005 at 6:42 am

This is where that dumb bitch learns it from april’s a bad influence on Jennifer. IF anyone calls Kaysar a liar they’d better shut the F up and take a look at Crappy’s team.

100. Liam Says:
    August 13th, 2005 at 6:48 am

April shares that her husband’s pee-pee is 9 inches and the biggest she has ever had.(mortystv.com
    Nasty whore

101. APRIL'S DEVIL TAIL Says:
    August 13th, 2005 at 8:12 am

HEY DONT TALK CRAP ABOUT APRIL I LOVE APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

102. aprilhater Says:
    August 14th, 2005 at 3:48 pm

Im surprised so many of you claim to know her. I certainly wouldnt want anyone to know if I were you. Shes the worst player Ive ever seen on BB. Disgusting for sure

103. Anonymous Says:
    August 14th, 2005 at 4:59 pm

I was just reading some transcripts of April convo with Jenn in which she says she thinks America would want her and Jenn to win because they “played with the most integrity” (jokersupdates.com) BWAHAH!!! Is this pycho ***** delusional or what??? She is one of the most despicable people on BB.

104. Gregory Says:
    August 14th, 2005 at 9:40 pm

It’s a game people and it’s not one requiring integrity. It’s about bluffing and acting and winning.

105. April Lover Says:
    August 14th, 2005 at 9:44 pm

I WISH I knew her. I think she is hilarious! She’s the life of the party. You must be insanly jeolous.

106. Anonymous Says:
    August 15th, 2005 at 12:39 am

Jeolous? you must be INSANLY BLIND.

107. William Says:
    August 15th, 2005 at 2:19 am

To any of you that personally know her…does she EVER shut-up? She has started more lies than anyone in the house and she’s insanely jealous of Janelle…how dare she say Janelle is fake when she had her breasts and chin done? Can we say hypocrite? For her to have the gall to call her “group” the good guys is entirely laughable…Ape and Jen-slut and Maggot and Evilette are the biggest bunch of cocky losers to ever be on this show..they give women a bad name. They are completely delusional about how they are loved by america..most of america can’t stand any of them or their “leader” Crappy…which was completely obvious when america voted Kaysar back in with 86% of the vote.

108. HateApril Says:
    August 15th, 2005 at 8:49 am

April and Jennifer are Nasty, Lying, Little Bi tches…. Jennifer is a Slut and was named Queen Of The Blow Jobs While she was in College. She has turned out to be really Psycho. She walks like she has a Sitck Up Her A ss. April is TRASH and has NO CLASS. Did you see her the other day taking the lint brush and rubbing it all over her vagina and laughing like she just saw it on Jerry Springer. Hey yea thats where I know them the must have been guests on Jerry Springer before.

109. Katie Says:
    August 15th, 2005 at 2:35 pm

I am so disappointed with April and Jenn. Being from Texas myself, I was going to pull for them…now, i hope they both stab each other in the back and get voted out by their own teammates (you know the “friendship”, the brainless, the numbnutts, the dorks)…April is a piece of trash. She has the most filthy mouth and is the biggest anorexic loser I have ever laid eyes on.

110. Chin Impants Says:
    August 15th, 2005 at 3:51 pm

April is without a doubt the ugliest Horsefaced-chin implanted insecure white trash House guest in history of Big Brother…

Not only is she the most idiotic and annoying player ever (Ya know hat I’m saying), but she has no class…

What woman with any semblence of class would constantly pass gas on the show and laugh? What woman with an iota of class would rub a lint brush against her groin and laugh? What woman with any semblence of security would pay $15,000 to place that plastic chip in her chin causing her to look like Mr Ed or the infamous Scream halloween mask..

It was rumored that she was almost kicked out of her sorority for stealing and sleeping with 4 Football players in one night..

I hoe this Texas trailor trash gets kicked out only to find her beloved Pepperoni riddled with fleas….

111. Horse Face Says:
    August 16th, 2005 at 12:20 am

Have Big Bird and April ever been in same room together? I hope she is voted off next week because she’s such a worthless player and beyond annoying to listen to and even worse to look at.

VOTE HER OFF SHOW IMMEDIATELY!

112. Tanya Says:
    August 16th, 2005 at 1:59 am

I would never in a million years want to be like April or even know her. She has the filthest mouth and she is a tramp, she is also a trouble maker! Why would anybody want to admit they no her and worst of all say they like her. I guess if you are a lme liar then that would be you! GO HOME APRIL!

113. Anonymous Says:
    August 16th, 2005 at 5:08 am

I cant stand her VOICE i cant stand her I hate her I dont like HATING people BUT I HATE THIS Bitch she NEEDS to leave SHE needs TO leave CBS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
    I cant believe how she ARGUES with EVERYONE I’m sorry not argues ATTACKS
    F U Bitch DIE.

114. Kasey Says:
    August 16th, 2005 at 1:33 pm

April…Hi! Meet Karma.

She’s a bitch, ain’t she!

115. Sally Says:
    August 16th, 2005 at 1:48 pm

April is horrible. Anyone who doesn’t agree apparently isn’t really watching the show without rose colored glasses, and surely can’t be watching the live feeds. She is a waste of space.

Reality TV Star? Huh? Gimme a break! She’s a washed up lying hag.

Hot? Pretty? :barfs:

116. Matt Says:
    August 16th, 2005 at 4:59 pm

This 41 yr old “woman” has zero class..Was she raised on the streets? She has a vulgar mouth, no morales and the spine of a 2nd grader. Didn’t her parents teach her self respect growing up? Very sleazy woman.

America’s Choice will get you my pretty and your little dog too…What moron names their dog Peperroni?

117. Kelly Says:
    August 16th, 2005 at 10:07 pm

I’m sorry, but this idiot and her LOSER partner need to get off of national television. I personally have never seen someone lie as much as EITHER of them. I at least can say, April comes off as friendly. Just don’t let her backstab you. Jennifer on the other hand is just a complete B*TCH! Anyhow as for April. Why does she keep saying she’s only on the show for Jennifer? Does Jennifer have some mental incapacity that we don’t know about? Are they secretly married? I don’t know how many more times I can hear that she is ONLY on here for Jen… just so sick of the lies. If I ever met her in person, I’d smack this B*tch out so hard. Her annoying HILLBILLY voice and her constant lies really tick me off. then BOOO HOOOOOOOOOO CRY CRY CRY everytime someone faces her about something. She can’t dish what she dishes out. How pathetic is that. OH.. and the nasty picture of her in college when she was on track.. ughhh.. did MATT ever see that??? oh yeah, that’s right.. he paid for the IMPLANTS!!! poor guy. but then again, it’s not like she had anything else going for her!

118. Anonymous Says:
    August 16th, 2005 at 11:24 pm

April, You make Omarosa from last years Apprentice look like a sweetheart.

119. Anonymous Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 1:54 am

When April Reads This She’s gonna be like “what are these crazy people talking about I never told a single lie.”

120. Melanie Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:36 am

April: I don’t care, he’s not going to make me, and I’m not the one that embarrassing myself on TV.
    OH YES YOU ARE BITCH YES YOU ARE.

121. Jason Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:40 am

Howie: How’s it feel Busto, to know America hates you? How’s it feel Busto? A big busted blonde, Busto was her name-o. Thanks for bringing back Kaysar, and hating April America, they hate you, don’t want to see you, or smell you, you aren’t smoking, you smell awful. It was like spraying body spray on sewage. This is a competition Busto.

THANK U THANK U THANK U HOWIE I WAS GOING CRAY NOT BIENG ABLE TO TELL THESE BITCHES HOW MUCH I HATED THEM.

122. Carey Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:45 am

This Bitch is 30 That is bull shit she looks like a 57 year old with plastic surgery and don’t get me started on that disgusting voice.

123. Jeff Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:51 am

Hey April you did this to your self THE REASON WHY I’M WASTING PRECIOUS TIME WRITING ABOUT YOU IS BECAUSE YOUR UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT AMERICA LOVES YOU FOR SOME STRANGE REASON, WHEN INFACT WE HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE WHOSE UGLY FACE SHOWED UP ON OUR TV SCREENS, YES WE LOATHE AND DESPISE YOU I USED TO FEEL SORRY FOR U BUT NO NOT ANY MORE BITCH NOT ANYMORE. YOU DESERVE HELL. DON’T CRAP WHERE U EAT DON’T CRAP WHERE U EAT BUSTO.

124. SB Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:48 am

April is the wrost kind of liar in the Big Brother House ever

125. Eileen Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 9:10 am

April is one of the worst players ever. I cannot even watch the show anymore because of her and her idiotic partner. They are the worst liars on the show. They lie so much, I don’t think they can tell a lie from the truth. They think America is rooting for any of the Friendsheep, they are sadly mistaken. Their families much be really ashamed.

126. Mary Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 10:45 am

“There was this blond, who had a busted face, we called her BUSTO, we called her BUSTO.”
    I dont think she’s a natraul blond lol even her hair is a lie.

127. Mary Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 10:46 am

I dont think she’s a natraul blond lol even her hair is a lie.

128. icky ape and j-blow Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:06 am

Okay at the beginning of this posting, I believe the good comments were from friends or family that used several different names. I have been in BB chats and have yet to find one person that find Ape pretty, funny, or for godsake “a model”!!

They call this the summer of secrets..they should call it the summer of hypocricy. It sickens be to watch the sheep talk about the others and in the same sentence say how they don’t play dirty. The things they say about rachel are totally uncalled for and maks them look like what they are, jealous wanna bes.

If you cut to rachel, howie, jan or kaysar, 9 times out of ten they are talking about their lives, their interests, etc. If they cut to the sheep. 100% of the time they are talking about the others, cussing like sailors and showing what hideous people they truly are.

I do not feel sorry for Ape, she did this to herself, she tried to be a turncoat and then acted liek it never happened and she never considered it. Remember Ape, everything was done on video for teh world to see..can;t lie your way out of that one. Her partner Jen is the most hated woman in America right now and nt in a way that will get her anywhere. No one wants to see her again after this, she can kiss her career good-bye. She messed up really bad when the person that handed her the greatest gift in teh game was thanked with a backstabbing and an eviction. You wanted to get noticed Jen..you got it. Enjoy your 30 seconds of fame Ape and Jen, no one ever wants to see your ugly faces again!

129. Julie Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 1:26 pm

RIGHT I DO BELIEVE THAT THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY LOVED HER ARE FAMILY AND FRIENDS WITH DIFFERENT NAMES.

130. Anonymous Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:32 pm

april isn’t as bad as jen ivette and maggie. although she and beau are the best out of the “friendship” kaysar, janelle, howie, and rachel need to win

131. Kelly Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:36 pm

April really makes me sick! where did they fidn these people from??? she is WHITE TRASH! April, you and your b!tch of a partner make me sick. And serisouly you are hidious…EVEN WITH YOUR MAKEUP! UGH!

132. Lizzy Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 8:06 pm

Okay I just have to say that even though April is not my favorite player on the game, I do still have some things to say about you guys. I don’t know if the same person is typing the same positive comments on here using different names but it is extremely obvious that the same person is trash talking her on here and using different names (and then commenting that the people that are saying positive things are all the same person). You have the same gramatical errors over and over and over again. Your tone is also the same and you use the same words. You just blew your own cover! Hillarious!

I can’t believe that Jennifer handled the situation the way she did as HOH. I don’t think it was a wise strategy for the long run. Also, does anyone know how April and Jen really met? I am guessing they aren’t that close. They didn’t go to the same university or even live in the same area until recently.

133. Lizzy Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 8:08 pm

Also, do you think any of these players will ever read these? I don’t.

134. Anonymous Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 9:57 pm

I think that Lizzy maybe Kimmie

135. kat Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:24 pm

IN RESPONSE TO SOME OF THE PEOPLE IN HERE APRIL IS NOT PRETTY SHE IS NOT A TEAM PLAYER.SHE IS DEFINETLY NOT FUNNY SHE DOESN’T CARE FOR OTHERS SHES NOT REAL APRIL IS A BACKSTABBER.SHE IS THE BIGGEST LIAR AND TROUBLEMAKER SHE HAS A BAD ATTITUDE SHE HAS A DIRTY FOUL MOUTHAND IS VERY SNEAKY. SHE DESERVES TO GET FIRED FROM HER JOB. WHO WOULD WANT HER TO REPRESENT THERE DRUG COMPANY? SHE LIED ABOUT MICHAEL AND STARTED RUMORS THAT WERE NOT TRUE ABOUT HIM .SHE TRIED TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST HER OWN TEAMMATE IVETTE WHICH MESSED HOWIE AND HIS TEAM UP BY HER LYING AND DECEPTION.THEN SHE DENIED IT AND TRIED TO PUT IT OFF ON RACHEL WHO WASN’T EVEN THERE.SHE SAYS SHES NOT THERE FOR THE MONEY BUT WHEN SHE WON THE $3,000 SHE WAS KISSING IT IN THE DIARY ROOM. WHO WOULDN’T BE THERE FOR THE MONEY ,PLEASE! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ICKY-APE AND J-BLOW THESE 2 ARE THE MOST HATED HOUSEGUESTS EVER. SHE TOLD AMERICA TO F-OFF AND TAKE KAYSAR BACK .WELL IF AMERICA COULD CHOOSE TO EVICT ANYONE IT WOULD BE YOU APE.SHE IS THE MOST FAKE PERSON THERE BECAUSE SHE GOES AROUND BEFRIENDING PEOPLE TO STAB THEM IN THE BACK . SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED AT ALL BUT YET HAS THE NERVE TO SAY THAT HER TEAM THE “FRIENDSHEEP” ARE SO NICE AND NOT PLAYING DIRTY. I CAN TELL HER WE SEE THE REAL APRIL AND WE DON’T LIKE HER. THE FEEDS DON’T LIE.I THINK WHEN SHE GETS OUT THE HOUSE SHE WILL BE SURPRISED BY THE REACTION PEOPLE HAVE TO HER . SHE HAS TO BE THE MOST ANNOYING HOUSEGUEST IN BB HISTORY.

136. jen_is_a_whore Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 12:11 am

APE is nasty there is no way in hell she could ever be a model. She should demand a refund from her plastic surgeon. She is the most disgusting person inside and outside that I’ve ever seen on a reality show. I hope BB has a pepperoni pizza waiting for her when she gets evicted from the BB house.

137. Stan Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 8:12 am

The only words that could discribe April is
    fugly bitch.

138. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 8:59 am

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT FUNNY PICTURES OF APRIL AND JENNIFER.

139. Bill Cash Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 1:02 pm

I have to say, April’s game has been the worst of the year. Lie, lie, lie. It’ll all come back to haunt you if, by some miracle, you wind up in the final 2. She might be a nice little girl from Texas, but she really seems to have a problem getting her story straight.

140. APRILS DEVIL TAIL Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 4:37 pm

YEAH SHE COULDN’T WIN A HOH OR A POV TO SAVE HER DOGS LIFE.

141. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 4:50 pm

I don’t think in all of my reality TV watching that I have ever hated and I mean HATED a person more… I can’t stand watching you APRIL, you make me sick. You cry and complain 24/7… Everything is a personal attack to you, everyone is out to get you and your family… give me a break… the only way someone will give you the time of day now would be to spit on you.
    I am to the point now where I will not watch my live feed it you are on it because I am afraid that I will have to throw my monitor because of how much I hate you. I hope that your husband realizes what he married and leaves you and may your dog poop in all your shoes!

142. JEFF Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 7:27 pm

AMERICA HATES YOU BITCHES EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU YOUR HUSBAND FUCKING HATES YOU I’M A PEACEFUL PERSON BUT YOU MAKE ME SICK.

143. Annie Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 8:01 pm

Bye Bye Bitches

144. SLR Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 9:15 pm

OK THERE IS NOOOOO WAY SHE IS AS YOUNG AS SHE IS. I HAVE TRIED TO LOOK AT BOTH SIDES. BUT APRIL IS SOO CONTRADICTORY SHE CAN’T SAY C*&NT OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT SHE CAN SAY F&#*?? GIVE ME A BREAK. DEFINATELY GOOD MOVE BY JENN. LIE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. IF APRIL IS SO WORRIED HOW SHE IS LOOKING TO AMERICA, WELL I THINK SHE HAS GONE PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN. SHE STARTED ALOT OF RUMORS AND KEPT THEM GOING. I HOPE IVETTE FINDS OUT WHAT SHE DID. AND YES FOR ANYONE WHO WILL DISPUTE THIS I DO WATCH THE SHOW AND LIVE FEED UPDATES. AS FAR AS HER FAMILY DEFENDING HER DON’T BOTHER SHE CAN JUST GET OVER IT. IF SHE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY OR WANT TO BE THERE…… GO HOME I AM SICK OF WATCHING SOMEONE LIE THAT THEY DON’T WANT THE $$. THATS THE GAME. PLUS SHE SUX.

145. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 10:02 pm

THESE RETARDS REALLY BELIEVE THEY ARE HONEST GOOD PEOPLE IT MAKES ME SICK AND HOW IS THIS UGLY BITCH GOING TO TELL JANELLE THAT SHE HAS LIED WHEN JANELLE HAS BEEN STRAIGHTFORWARD THIS WHOLE TIME.
    AND DID U GUYS SEE HER PRAYING ON THE TOILET I ACTUALLY FELT PITY.

146. Kelly Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 10:45 pm

You are the NASTIEST chick ever to be seen on tv! god, you were REALLY ugly before all your implants. Did Matty buy all of that for you? I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!! you IDIOT! Good luck trying to do sales now. Anyone who goes on a reality show with a rep job is an IDIOT! Nice way to portray the REAL YOU to the world! Stop with the lies… stop whining… stop crying!! EVERYONE IS SICK OF HEARING ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!! I can’t believe you are what 31?? You look like you are 45!! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!

IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING! IDIOT!! STOP WHINING & CRYING!

147. maggie's a guy Says:
    August 19th, 2005 at 12:04 am

April, pepperoni and a whale.. HHHmmmmm?????? threesome….

148. Anonymous Says:
    August 19th, 2005 at 12:43 am

she cared more about her pepperonie than her husband getting made fun off
    How is PEPPERONI GONNA DEFEND HIMSELF?

149. Anonymous Says:
    August 19th, 2005 at 1:15 am

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE HOWIE SCORNED

150. BUSTO THE POINTY NOSE CLOWN Says:
    August 19th, 2005 at 1:17 am

Jenn, how could you let Howie talk to me like that? He wants to eat my fucking dog!! That mofo. He’s sad. I don’t care.

I’m not here for the money.

You know you did all those frat dudes, why did you look at me like that when I said it? I’m sure Dan is glad you got the practice, no worries.

Speaking of Dan, if you see him anytime within six months of getting out of the house, tell him I said hi. If you can remember that by then and in between fits of crying rage demanding a marriage proposal from him.

Oh, and girl I should try out with you the next time for cheerleading. You really can’t dance for shit. Besides, with my plastic surgery now done, I look better than you, or at least more waif-like, which is the in thing.

Anyway, here’s hoping you somehow avoid that world class beat down we both have coming when we leave the wrap party. I’m first out the door, wench.

151. Kelly Says:
    August 19th, 2005 at 3:10 am

I AM SO HAPPY WHAT HOWIE IS GIVING TO THIS BITCH! she deserves it! Howie is giving her what we all feel. Yeeeeeah Howie…kepp it up please! BITCH BITCH BITCH!…good luck getting out of ur house ever again! You better hope your husband is willing to support you on his McDonalds wages. BITCH!

152. corey Says:
    August 19th, 2005 at 12:40 pm

HAHA GIVE EM HELL HOWIE. IT WAS SO AMAZING SEEING APRIL LEWIS LOSE TO JANELLE LOL LOL LOL HMMM? I WONDER WHERE JENNIFER WAS WHEN HOWIE ATTACKED APRIL? HIDING PROBABLY.

153. Anonymous Says:
    August 19th, 2005 at 2:02 pm

How is this bitch gonna lie and call Janelle a liar ?
    Janelle has not lied through the entire game.

154. Mike Says:
    August 19th, 2005 at 9:15 pm

April and Jen make me ill–especially since I also went to Baylor. I hope Jen’s “swear on her life” promise comes true and she meets an early demise–on the show and in life. She’s a disgusting human being.

155. Anonymous Says:
    August 20th, 2005 at 8:30 am

April laughs that Janelle just got one picture in the HOH room and also says Janelle will be humiliated when she leaves the house. Maggie tells everyone to eat healthy.
    LOL LOL LOL LOL NO YOU’LL BE HUMILIATED LOL
    DUMBASS.

156. Anonymous Says:
    August 20th, 2005 at 8:31 am

April said she would pose for Playboy if she didn’t “Have to show my box.”
    SICK BITCH

157. Randi Says:
    August 20th, 2005 at 9:53 am

BUSTO the B1tch will be gone soon….she has no purpose on BB6…let her go home to her “Fat hubby and ugly dog”—-straight from Howies mouth (GO Howie, Rachel and Janelle)

158. Fancy Says:
    August 20th, 2005 at 12:05 pm

Wow, I’ve been reading back from the beginning and I’m amazed by how many people are defending April, saying how nice and sweet she is in real life, and I have no doubt that she is genuinely nice to people she likes, but I’ve been watching the feeds from the beginning, and it’s pretty clear that she plays nice to just about everyone apparently then runs that potty mouth of hers behind everyone’s backs. Maybe that’s something her defenders should ponder…what is she saying behind your back while smiling sweetly to your face?

159. Anonymous Says:
    August 20th, 2005 at 12:50 pm

howie, can i treat you with a nice cold beer and pepperoni pizza on the side. since we’re both from chicago, why not serve it in a nice deep dish style.

160. Anonymous Says:
    August 20th, 2005 at 12:55 pm

april, you deserve what howie is doing to you. i hope he will annoy the hell out of you. it’s all justified. you bitch!!!

161. Anonymous Says:
    August 20th, 2005 at 8:10 pm

SHE LOOKS LIKE A RAT AND SHE SUCKS UP TO WHO EVER HAS POWER AT THE MOMENT SHE HAS NO LOYALTY.

162. Michelle Says:
    August 20th, 2005 at 8:19 pm

I am on Howie and Janelle’s side for sure but it’s just a game..personal business should stay personal.

163. Anonymous Says:
    August 21st, 2005 at 2:28 pm

BUSTO BUSTO BUSTO…..howie is too much, i think he is awsum the way he called her out, the way he called them all out. ITS HURRICANE SEASON, and i am enjoying every minute of it BUSTO BUSTO BUSTO. that pepperoni bit was espcially hillarious. BUSTO!!!

164. LEXY Says:
    August 21st, 2005 at 3:12 pm

I HOPE THE FRIENDSHIP FIND OUT WHAT WE REALLY THINK ABOUT THEM.

165. Anonymous Says:
    August 21st, 2005 at 10:56 pm

I wonder what happened to all those April supporters ? Did they relize what a horrible person she was? Or are they simply too afraid to defend her? Because if they truly like cowardly April they must be cowards themselves which makes sense Birds of a feather flock together.

166. Anonymous Says:
    August 22nd, 2005 at 6:41 pm

april is the biggest liar in BB6 and april’s family just don’t look in this site.
    your going to end up trying to defend yourself.

167. Anonymous Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 7:07 pm

IT WAS SOO FUNNY HOW SHE FELL.

168. Scott Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 8:31 am

I can’t believe what I’m reading from some of the Yapril lovers here. Why is it that she and J-Blow had to be chosen to represent the state of Texas? Oh, if I were her family members ( you delusional twits), I’d be highly embarrased by the vulgarity that comes out of her mouth. I promise you, if I had the opportunity to meet her, I’d probably spit on her for disgracing so beautiful a place as Texas…figures she’s an Aggie lover though. She’s pathetic and I hope she goes down in Flames!

Hey Yapril…

HOOK EM BEYOTCH!

169. Cindy Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 5:15 pm

I know I’m from Texas too I was like Omg we have to stupid little idiots representing our state.

170. Anonymous Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 8:05 pm

I am also attending Sam Houston University. I really like April. I hope that she wins. She seems like a real person with feelings and is honest, plus Howie was really mean to her. Calling her Busto was so rude.

171. Anonymous Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 8:07 pm

REALLY HONEST ARE YOU RETARDED DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT HONEST MEANS?
    ANY WAY DID ANYONE SEE HOW APRIL WON HOH THAT PISSED ME OFF SO BAD I’M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY WATCHING BIG BROTHER ANYMORE.

172. Daisy Goode Says:
    August 26th, 2005 at 3:18 pm

Was April in the Delta Zeta sorority?

173. Anonymous Says:
    August 26th, 2005 at 5:36 pm

APRIL SUCKS

174. Anonymous Says:
    August 26th, 2005 at 6:48 pm

GOLD DIGGER GOLD DIGGER GOOOOOOOOLD DIGGER.

175. shelby Says:
    August 26th, 2005 at 7:10 pm

April gives southern belles a bad name. Her voice sounds like she smokes 2 packs of camels and drinks Jack all day. Its absolutely horrible. OMG and the mouth on that woman is so vulgar! She has no class, couth, or tact and lies and sticks her foot in her mouth on a constant basis. I don’t know which one I can’t stand more, her or Maggot.

176. Oscar Says:
    August 27th, 2005 at 12:12 am

Man-oh-man, that creepy April gives me the heebie-jeebies.

177. Anonymous Says:
    August 27th, 2005 at 1:21 pm

man, everyone lie on the freakin’ show.
    but course ape-pril is the biggest liar.

178. Anonymous Says:
    August 28th, 2005 at 9:32 pm

April says God would not bless Janelle or Howie if they won, and goes on to diss Janelle by saying Janelle will not give any money to charity if she wins.

AND YOU THINK GOD SUPPORTS YOU AND ALL YOUR LIES???

179. Alex Says:
    August 28th, 2005 at 9:48 pm

April: We know that it was rigged, ‘cause I am a newlywed”.
    April Dear when are you going to learn we DON’T CARE about you after all the crap you pulled.

180. Alex Says:
    August 28th, 2005 at 9:51 pm

April: If we blame it on anyone, we blame it on BB. “You fuckers BB!”

WELL IF YOU HATE BB SO MUCH WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST SPARE US AND NOT HAVE COME.

181. Lily And Alex Says:
    August 28th, 2005 at 11:43 pm

April: Michael is a piece of shit, just like Janelle is. My family is looking at Jan and thinking what a piece of work she is. April says America can’t like Janelle.
    THIS IS WHY WE HATES YOU APRIL.
    “K-MART LOVES ME K-MART LOVES ME”!!!!!!!
    LOL

182. Anonymous Says:
    August 28th, 2005 at 11:43 pm

Hate*

183. Lisa Says:
    August 28th, 2005 at 11:55 pm

For those of you who have live feed, you must have seen where Howie told April that he was going to go off on her. She agreed to it. So no feeling sorry for her about that because she did agree to it. Then she goes and prays over the toilet for God to give her strength…oh please. These friendsheep keep bringing the bible into this game, where it has no need to be because they are all going againist everything that is written in it. Rather pathetic that they are trying to seem so wonderful and then they lie and belittle everyone behind everyone’s back. At least Howie and Janelle say it fully out in the open. My hope is for either one, Howie and Janelle to be in the final two!

184. Lisa Says:
    August 28th, 2005 at 11:58 pm

And as for Kaysar….as much as I really like him….he was not the best player because if he was then he would never let his finger off that button and he would still be in the game….sorry Kaysar…

185. Lisa Says:
    August 29th, 2005 at 12:01 am

And as for Crappy….he was the best cult leader I have ever seen…he would give Jim Jones and David Koresh a run for their money!! Hopefully his wife doesn’t buy Koolaide (sp) when she goes for groceries….ok that is the end of my rant.

186. GailhatesApril Says:
    August 29th, 2005 at 1:03 pm

Yapril,
    America hates you, everyone that watches the show sees how you and your cult are the biggest bunch of maggots ever to enter the BB house. We despise your trash-talking, non-stop whining, and constant hatred towards our favorite players (howie and Janie). I really thought when you said you wanted to backdoor James, I could forgive you for all the ugliness you have displayed in this game. Then I heard your reaction to America’s second Choice, and I knew I could never respect you. Your jealousy of Janie has destroyed you. Get over it, she has personality, looks and charisma. You have ridiculously fake looking boobs, wrinkles around your lips, and lied about your age. You are at least 35, April, seriously…probably 37 or 38. Every posting I read on the live feeds displays you and your crappie cult as the jealous, insecure, absolute evil people you are. Even if Janie and Howie were totally ugly and ignorant, we would still prefer them to win over your clan of misfits. Nerd Herd! America’s choice was right on, as was Kaysers 82% of the vote was right on. America hates you April, and your little dog too!

187. Jay Says:
    August 29th, 2005 at 3:16 pm

That’s right bitches we don’t like Janelle we just hate you alot and seeing you cry was worth it. Karma

188. shelby Says:
    August 30th, 2005 at 6:11 pm

I can’t believe the nerd herd refers to the bible then Yapril says something like ‘God will not bless howie or janelle with the money cause if he did then their house would burn down or something like that.”
    ugh what a bitch!!!!

189. Anonymous Says:
    August 30th, 2005 at 9:33 pm

OK EVERYONE I HAVE POSTED LIKE 3 AWFUL THINGS ABOUT APRIL AND I FEEL REALLY GUILTY
    I DON’T KNOW SHE MIGHT JUST LOSE IT IF SHE READ ALL OF THIS HOPEFULLY REALITY TV MIGHT DELETE SOME OF THESE. I THINK THE OTHERS MIGHT NOT CARE BUT I DON’T THINK APRIL CAN HANDLE IT.

190. Anonymous Says:
    August 31st, 2005 at 1:49 am

I feel bad for her Husband she should have never signed up.

191. Anthio Says:
    August 31st, 2005 at 5:37 am

Ohh I’d sooo tap April’s ass. I hope Playboy offers her a photo shoot, and she accepts!

192. BooBoo Says:
    August 31st, 2005 at 2:30 pm

I hope all you April backers caught the update wherein she admits that Michael didn’t do anything to her. That she was just going along with Jennifer to get him kicked out.

What integrity this woman has!

193. BooBoo Says:
    August 31st, 2005 at 2:33 pm

Why was my post concerning April lying about Michael attributed to someone named Anthio??

194. Anonymous Says:
    August 31st, 2005 at 9:50 pm

I KNOW I HEARD HER SAY THAT HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING EITHER MORE THAN ONCE

195. BooBoo Says:
    September 1st, 2005 at 12:12 am

Come on all you April fans and relatives–where’s my answer? April owes Michael one HUGE, public, apology. And no praying over the toilet first.

196. k Says:
    September 1st, 2005 at 9:01 am

you make me sick YAPRIL!!!!!!!!
    SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP, you stupid cow.

197. Anonymous Says:
    September 2nd, 2005 at 3:25 am

OK EVERY ONE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN I’VE BASHED APRIL ALOT AND AFTER SEEING HER HUSBAND AND HER DOG I FELL REALLY SORRY. YOU KNOW? I REALLY HOPE SOME OF THESE POSTS ARE REMOVED. HER HUSBAND SEEMED REALLY NICE AND HE WAS SAD SEEING HIS WIFE PICKED ON LIKE THAT.

198. BooBoo Says:
    September 2nd, 2005 at 8:05 am

Awwwww—Poor Big-boned Matt. He married her–he knows exactly how she is. If he’s just now finding out that his wifey-poo ain’t that popular that’s his problem for going along with her going on the show. What the heck did he expect?

And, yeah, Matt–Howie’s really gonna be scared of you. NOT!!!!!!

199. Anonymous Says:
    September 2nd, 2005 at 1:29 pm

Did you notice her friends looking embarrassed and even saying how they wish they could make her shut up too? Her hubby did a good job, but I could sense he was not defending her or putting down Howie the way one would if they really felt it was totally unjustified.
    There is no doubt her family and friends are let down ..I thought it was obvious.
    My opinion has changed slightly about her in the way that i think she could actually help the Jedis. Ivette and Maggie are enemy number one now…Howie is going to mess it up again I fear by ousting beau..yeah he can win stuff…but please don;t get either one of those other hypocrites any closer to the prize!!! Get one out now..worry about Beau later.

200. BooBoo Says:
    September 2nd, 2005 at 1:49 pm

Good point. Didn’t think of it like that. Thanks.

201. Anonymous Says:
    September 2nd, 2005 at 3:09 pm

moo moo moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

202. Anonymous Says:
    September 2nd, 2005 at 6:36 pm

April’s friends didn’t really even support her all that much in their interview – which I found totally hilarious. Matt, good job for staying loyal to your wife. You gotta do what you gotta do. However, since I’m lucky enough not to know April, I can ANYTHING about her.

April: You are a BITCH, LIAR and HYPOCRITE.
    I know I can’t speak for all of America, but the reason you didn’t get the phone call is probably because you are so HATED. Stop praying to God – God doesn’t want to hear your pathetic shit – he has better things to do. You only won the HOH competition because you LOOKED AT JANELLE’s board. (I know you’ll never admit it, but I SAW how you swayed left and right trying to peek at what Janelle was writing) You say you are holy and have these ‘morals’, and yet you are the worst liar out of all of the houseguests. I don’t think you’ve been true to ANYONE in the house – not even your partner. Stop the crocodile tears, I’m sick of watching it. I have to MUTE my TV everytime I hear you talk because you make my ears hurt. And my GOD, you talk SO DAMN MUCH. SHUT YOUR MOUTH for once.

I hope you DON’T win the money, and if you do, I hope your husband steals it and divorces you. Your husband deserves much better.

To the dozen or so April fans out there: I respect you for being April’s fan. Maybe when she gets out, she’ll treat all of her fans to a lunch or something since it’ll only be a group of 10 or so people.

And like James said, YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS. TOUGH LUCK. WE HATE YOU.

203. zac Says:
    September 3rd, 2005 at 5:33 pm

Loved the lat post–very true, and I totally agree! I really hope she doesn’t win….

204. Anonymous Says:
    September 3rd, 2005 at 9:44 pm

See, friends and family, even April’s new “partner” Maggie is willing to sell her down the river for money. Nobody cares about you April. If last night didn’t open your eyes to your “Friendship”, nothing will.

205. Anonymous Says:
    September 4th, 2005 at 12:18 am

Most of you guys are really “sick”! If you are all so frustrated that you need to vent so much hostility on these forums, maybe you need to take up a sport or something where you can work your anger out. Better yet, get in touch with Dr. Phil for some “anger management” classes! GEEEEZZZZZ!

206. Anonymous Says:
    September 4th, 2005 at 1:19 am

You know what they say, sweetie–If you can’t stand the heat, stay the hell out of the chat rooms. April signed up for this game and if she and her “friends and family” can’t take the comments they need to take it up with her when she gets home.

And by the way friends, just found out that JEDI JANIE won the veto tonight so it looks like April’s greatest fear is about to come true and she’ll be going up on the block cause I really doubt Ivette’s gonna put up Maggie–that would be like stabbing Cappy in the back to her.

207. Anonymous Says:
    September 4th, 2005 at 1:22 am

I hope April gets put up, backdoored, and SENT HOME! YES, yes, yes… it’s about time they “took out the TRASH”.

208. Anonymous Says:
    September 4th, 2005 at 9:45 am

EXCUSE ME LAST POSTER I DID NOT LIKE YOUR COMMENT ONE BIT IF ANY ONE IS TRASH IT IS IVETTE!!! LOL

209. Anonymous Says:
    September 4th, 2005 at 10:20 am

Grow up last Last poster. Matt isnt it past your bedtime. I know mommy Arpil isnt there to tuck you in but you really should get to bed now. NITEY NITE, MATT>

210. Anonymous Says:
    September 4th, 2005 at 1:22 pm

I was kidding IDIOT!

211. Lisa Says:
    September 5th, 2005 at 1:30 am

April….you have got to stop picking your nose!!! Everytime I see you on the feed that is all you seem to be doing….geezzz get a new hobby!!

212. teej Says:
    September 5th, 2005 at 12:10 pm

Hey guys,

Wasn’t it pathetic, the way April kept crying on and on when Maggie was “thinking of” using the veto lat Saturday?

I mean, for a woman who “doesn’t care” about the money, her response clearly showed what a pathetic hypocrite she really is…..

And this is after she cheated to win HoH and claimed it was “God’s will”…..geez, what a misarable, low human being….

213. Anonymous Says:
    September 5th, 2005 at 3:20 pm

the last post, absolutely correct. i couldn’t agree more.

214. Anonymous Says:
    September 6th, 2005 at 9:06 am

Hey guys,

Consider the irony in this: if Janelle, by far the superior player and most poular among Americans (with 86% of the pupularity vote), is to make it to the final two–she has to win at least 3 of the next 5 competitions (the next HoH and veto, and the 3-part final HoH)–but she’ll still lose the jury vote.

On the other hand, April, the most unpoular and by far the most inferior player (cheated to win HoH)–she doesn’t have to win a single competition from now on, and still make it to the final two, AND win the money!!

Jesus Christ–where is the justice in that? Wow……

215. Anonymous Says:
    September 6th, 2005 at 9:31 pm

I APOLAGIZE FOR SAYING I FEEL SORRY FOR YAPRIL!

216. Anonymous Says:
    September 7th, 2005 at 9:25 am

Yapril you act like a 10 year old boy ( and the more I think of it that is insulting 10 year old boys everywhere) I have never seen nor known a 30+ woman to pick her nose (nose job not such a good idea??) and laughs when she farts like you do… Everytime I see you are doing something disgusting. The icing on the cake for me was the scratching your nasty itchy crotch and wiping your hands on Evilette (actually the nasty biotch probably enjoyed it) You and your freakship partners are like a slumber party from hell. I have seen stray dogs who are more refined that you guys.
    For someone who is so worried about there work image you seem to have no problem portraying yourself as white trash.
    For the love of all the is good in this world… please do not breed, I would hate to what you children would be like with your class and Matt’s “big bones”

217. Anonymous Says:
    September 7th, 2005 at 9:29 am

MATT I THINK YOU DESERVE BETTER!!!

218. Anonymous Says:
    September 7th, 2005 at 10:39 am

April needs to grow up and grasp the reality that she’s involved in a game. Somebody has to win. The fact that it may not be her is a very real possibility and she simply has to accept that.

It’s funny how April pegs Howie to be so immature and yet from her own actions she’s proven she really isn’t any better.

219. Anonymous Says:
    September 8th, 2005 at 7:59 pm

WOOHOOOO!!

Guys–Janelle just won HoH!! OH. MY. GOD. It’s ridiculous how happy I am–seriously! I mean, it’s a game that has nothing to do with me–but I’m so, SO happy!! It’s absurd. It’s unbelievable–wow, she’s AWESOME!!! I SO hope she wins….GO JANELLE!!!

220. Anonymous Says:
    September 8th, 2005 at 9:02 pm

Yes! Janelle won HOH! You have absolutely no idea how liberating that thought is. April, you suck, and I totally agree with last post on Sept 2nd. You are a hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You disgust me. You ARE the worst player in Big Brother history.

221. Anonymous Says:
    September 8th, 2005 at 9:40 pm

Just wait till Ivette gets home and finds out how much her girlfriend and even her mother dislike April and like Janie. Go Jedi Janie!!!!!!!!!

222. Anonymous Says:
    September 10th, 2005 at 2:52 pm

Poor Matt. Poor poor poor poor Matt.

223. Anonymous Says:
    September 10th, 2005 at 4:06 pm

IVETTE WON POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

224. Anonymous Says:
    September 10th, 2005 at 4:07 pm

YESSSS! IVETTE WON POV! BYE BYE APRIL YOU BITCH!

225. Anonymous Says:
    September 10th, 2005 at 4:20 pm

Wow, it hasn’t even been 1 hour and April is already telling Janelle that she’ll vote for her at the end. Just to show you April fans what a royal bitch she is. You should be ashamed to be her fan.

226. Anonymous Says:
    September 10th, 2005 at 5:58 pm

BUSTO BUSTO BUST-O! BUSTO BUSTO BUST-O! YAY! SHE’S FINALLY GONE!

227. Melissa Says:
    September 10th, 2005 at 10:31 pm

My favorite video clip from tonight’s ep of BB was April ragging on Janelle for having breast implants done again, when she has had “several procedures” (her words) done. Apparently it is okay for her to have plastic surgery because she “always wanted it and it’s not because she has low self-esteem” (again, her words) but not okay for others. If she hasn’t shown that she is a hypocritical, snotty sorority bitch by now to her ‘fans’, then they must be completely deaf. She is a very sad human being.

228. Anonymous Says:
    September 10th, 2005 at 10:59 pm

April has double standards. Whatever she does it great. Whatever anyone else does isn’t. Then again, I know such people exist. These type of people probably idolize April or something.
    BUT I don’T.
    I CAN’T WAIT TIL TUESDAY. WHY CAN’T SHE BE EVICTED NOW?!?!?!?!

229. Scott Says:
    September 11th, 2005 at 1:33 am

But the best part of all, if you follow the feeds is that April totally feels that she was manipulated by Ivette as to her feelings toward Janelle. She just told Maggie that she will not be trashing Janelle anymore because she is not like that. Well April you finally see the light…but its a little too late I think…you are going to be very embarrased when you watch the tapes…think about it…ur team tried to say that BB rigged the events in Janie’s favor…come on now…does that make sense? Its sour grapes and only now after Ivette screwed you over, do you realize how mean and rude you have been. I at least give you credit for figuring it out finally….Ivette on the other hand would NEVER admit she’s wrong.

230. Charlie Says:
    September 11th, 2005 at 2:47 am

I feel sorry for all of you who happen to “know” April. How sad that you have to put up with this horrid, wicked creature. But wait, after seeing how her poor husband looks, I am no longer surprised — they deserve each other. They both look like trash anyway. THat dog she has looks like a rat, just as its owner does. April — you have made such a bad impression with America that we have to call it as we see it — you are an awful person and you played the game with absolutely NO INTEGRITY. You have portrayed yourself as a BAD person and I hope you and your family realizes how TARNISHED you are in the eyes of the American public. Jennifer is even trashier than you are and that’s the only positive thing I can say about you April.

231. Anonymous Says:
    September 11th, 2005 at 11:43 am

April claims that she had the surgeries for “cosmetic reasons,” as opposed to Janie, who has “low self-esteem”–what the hell does that mean??!! Ridiculous….

232. Anonymous Says:
    September 11th, 2005 at 12:37 pm

“I don’t understand how we can be seen as the bad people” – quote from the Sheep.
    What a delusional bunch of hypocrites. And no, you probably lost your job by now. Can you say waitress?

233. Anonymous Says:
    September 11th, 2005 at 3:36 pm

Ha–funy one….!!

234. THE NORTH Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 10:04 am

April is going to go back to her not really being a smoker as soon as she gets out, lol!
    GO JANIE GO!

235. Anonymous Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 1:55 pm

o me o my o busto going to leave o

I would have put home but well you figure it out =)

236. Lisa Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 6:40 pm

Can you say waitress….LOL… love that!!

237. l Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 7:05 pm

what surgeries has april admitted too? what about everyone else

238. Anonymous Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 8:30 pm

DO YOU SEE HOW IN A TIME OF STRESS THEY ARE TEARING EACH OTHER APART!!!!! AND THE SOVS NEVER DID THAT EXCEPT WHEN HOWIE NOMINATED J AND S AND THAT WAS NOT A TIME OF STRESS THAT WAS HOWIE THE LITTLE CHILD BEING MANIPULATED!

239. just confused Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 9:13 pm

Did someone figure out how April and Jennifer know each other. They were in the same sorority, but at completely different schools. Just looking for the connection… I always thought that to be true “sorority sisters” you had to be in the same school. Just curious. Word on the street is that Jen went to Baylor and April went to Sam Houston…but wears a lot of Aggie clothing??? another issue all together.

240. Anonymous Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 10:48 pm

what surgeries… boobs, nose and chin. but they were for cosmetic reasons not for a low self image like Janie…
    What a load of CRAP!!!! unless they are for a medical reasons, abnormalities, reconstructive or reparative… IT IS SELF IMAGE

241. Anonymous Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 11:56 pm

Hey guys–Maggie claimed today that most of the viwers/fans of Big Brother are not “wholesome” like her and April, and cited this as the reason for us disliking them and voting back Kaysar instead of Eric….isn’t she just the sweetest and most likeable lady of them all??

242. just me Says:
    September 13th, 2005 at 10:12 pm

Nah nah nah nah
    Nah nah nah nah
    Hey hey hey
    GOOD BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

243. Anonymous Says:
    September 14th, 2005 at 12:08 am

April, grow a backbone. Own up to your actions for once in your life. I’m so happy that you’re gone.

244. Anonymous Says:
    September 14th, 2005 at 12:17 am

DING DONG
    THE WITCH IS DEAD
    THE WITCH IS DEAD
    THE WITCH IS DEAD
    ……….
    ya, i’m referring to yapril.

245. direction boy Says:
    September 14th, 2005 at 10:17 pm

i can see lots of janie fans in here! wanna see a really cool pic of your ‘favorite’? go to http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0721052bigbro1.html the first pic is the one above her forum. the really good one is at the bottom of the page. that’s the one that should be entitled “America’s Choice” and distributed nation wide!

246. THE NORTH Says:
    September 14th, 2005 at 11:06 pm

Hey direction kid, you should go far north. Natural medication for ya!

GO JANELLE GO!

GO JANELLE GO!

GO JANELLE GO!

PS
    MAGGIE SUCKS.
    JENNIFUL “REALLY SUCKS!”
    APRIL IS DUMB.
    IVETTE IS STUPID

TAKE OUT THE NERDHERD! Mggt is left with one last sheep. BAHHHH!

247. direction boy Says:
    September 15th, 2005 at 12:18 am

hey North! are u inviting me to come see u way up north? why u little dickens! have u got a crush on me? sweetie-pie I would, but I got this thing about girls who aren’t too bright. Im not really attracted to them; but hey, Im sure u can find someone on here with ur same (lack of) mentality who would just love to partner up with u! good luck, hon.

248. THE NORTH Says:
    September 15th, 2005 at 9:45 am

Notice I said go far north direction kid. You’d never find me there. Your an idiot along with your cult.
    ps
    GO JANELLE GO!

249. April_is_a_ho Says:
    September 15th, 2005 at 10:35 am

I wonder how April feels to be the biggest bitch and the most hated woman in America! Yay! Good for her!

250. diane Says:
    September 16th, 2005 at 12:47 am

How could anyone not be so excited to win anything on BB. I am no nerd herd fan but how stupid to say Evilette shouldn’t be screaming. You shot yourself in the foot that very minute. Oh and the crying, like the other sheep you guys need mental help.

251. Naida Says:
    September 16th, 2005 at 5:33 am

SO OBVIOUS!!!! That the threads that were left early on were by the same person….one being her cousin Melissa, since she is the first one who posted here. Do you think we are that stupid? Go to the chats, go to mortys go to any website where April is mentioned and you won’t find one supporter and all of a sudden there are some in here? Yea ok…think we are that stupid we don’t know the same person is changing names. April has no fans? LOL and a model? Who are you kidding?

252. PoorApe Says:
    September 17th, 2005 at 8:47 am

I actually have pity for April. She blames others for saying bad stuff, she is a follower and not a leader, and she is so hyper that she talks constantly, or should I saw lies constantly.
    Ape, you can try and blame Ivette for having bad feelings about others, but how can you blame for re-telling stories tainted with lies and then re-spinning them to manipulate others?
    We have your number Ape and you came claim, game playing, being mislead and so on, but we KNOW who you are, and it ain’t good, Ape.

253. Evilette Says:
    September 17th, 2005 at 11:08 pm

DIRECTION BOY IS INLOVE WITH THE NORTH!!!
    DIRECTION BOY LEAVE HIM ALONE I DON’T THINK HE’S INTRESTED!!!

254. THE NORTH Says:
    September 18th, 2005 at 12:16 am

April I hope you read all the posts cause your good friend or family member direction boy WHICH ALSO GOES BY MANY NAMES has been making your life a hell of a lot worse, by the ugly things written about Janelle just in the name of favoring you, an america basher. and jennisult wont have a chance in hell either! Thanks to all your family members with mouths the size of Texas. The war hasnt started yet but of course, your supporter declared it. I guess from now on its strictly takeout food as you wont be able to face a waitress.
    WAITRESS! You have said many ugly things on the show that are inexcusable and your support should have shut up long ago but really they just want to see you worse off, because of your support the war is on. GAME OVER!

255. Jeff Says:
    September 18th, 2005 at 2:52 pm

Don’t you realize all of these people who spew evil and lies in the name of “self-righteousness” are more aware of their own misfit places among humanity than anyone or any chat comment could ever reveal to them? Their lives are spent trying to extinguish the light they see and desire in others that does not reside in them.

256. Anonymous Says:
    September 18th, 2005 at 4:39 pm

Hey April,

A fellow Bearkat just wants to say that you played a great game and I enjoyed watching you.

Girls from Texas have to stick together! :)

257. JUST A FAN Says:
    September 19th, 2005 at 12:10 am

April, I’m leaving a post on the site of each of the houseguests. I wanted to wish you well in whatever you decide to do. I’m happy for all of the houseguests for having the opportunity to be in the bbhouse. Dont be discouraged by all the negative remarks. Its human nature to be jealous of what others have, and unfortunatly many people choose to be nasty and rude instead of nice and supportive. I dont think any of the players from either side need to apologize for the way they played. They all made a choice and stuck with it. That should be respected. Again good luck in the future April. Way to go!

258. april be aware of your support... Says:
    September 19th, 2005 at 10:54 pm

way to cover your @ss “just a fan”, who are you formerly? Let me guess..hmm. Probably the one that has caused more hate than anyone on these sites. April I think this is your friend or family member that has been posting continuously thatdidnt mean to cause you all the unnecessary addITIONAL hate. I believe you call it stirring the pot, quite a bad stew here. Oh but they are being so nice now leaving a post on everyones board. As I’m sure you will find out who it was as I’m sure they have been telling all friends and family that they have been chatting about you, and who they thought deserved the hate that is only owned by you and your partner. Also I cant wait to watch tomorrow night as I seen that you were pretty tough with your questioning, you really should have put your foot in your mouth. I guess you and your partner are enjoying calling the kettle black. Your family are monsters like you it seems without thought.
    NICE TRY just a fan

259. Anonymous Says:
    September 20th, 2005 at 7:36 am

Does anyone know how old April REALLY is? If she’s 30 then I was born yesterday. I’m guessing she’s in her early 40′s.

260. how old is ape? Says:
    September 20th, 2005 at 8:33 am

Can they lie about their age? She does look older than 30, definetly in her 40′s she looks like she’s been around jblows block and back again!

261. aprilyouarehorrible Says:
    September 20th, 2005 at 5:30 pm

hey all go to aprilyouareahorribleperson.com if you want few laughs.

262. Anonymous Says:
    September 21st, 2005 at 7:21 am

http://WWW.APRILYOUAREAHORRIBLEPERSON.COM- SPEAKS ONLY THE TRUTH.

263. everyone go there Says:
    September 21st, 2005 at 8:27 am

Laughed my ass off.

264. Nosepicker Says:
    September 21st, 2005 at 3:16 pm

LMAO! on that aprilhorribleperson site! Totally True! Now we need 1 4 the rest of the nerd herd!

265. For Truth Says:
    September 21st, 2005 at 11:06 pm

April, I think you were a user in the house and that you wronged Ivette by mouthing about her in the JH. You of all people need to realize just what Ivette did to take you as far as you got in the game.
    Best wishes in the outside world.
    I’m glad this season is over.

266. FOR HONESTY Says:
    September 28th, 2005 at 9:22 pm

i think Ivette played like her personality STUPID. And to top it off shes not very nice. How did April keep the role of being Evilette’s friend up. Maggie wasnt stupid, she won 500K.

267. curious george Says:
    October 1st, 2005 at 10:03 pm

I wonder how April is doing? Anyone know how she was recieved in her home town? I liked April she was the busy body everyone knows and likes to talk to as she is so easy going. Made some bad decisions in the game but the GAME IS OVER.

268. kat Says:
    October 2nd, 2005 at 7:21 pm

APRIL,I HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF THE WAY YOU PLAYED THE GAME AND ESPECIALLY PROUD OF THE WAY YOU TREATED AMERICA WHILE YOU WERE IN THE HOUSE. I KNOW YOU ALREADY REALIZE HOW MUCH EVERYONE DISLIKED YOU . EVEN THOUGH THE MAGGOT WON JANIE WAS TRULY THE WINNER TO AMERICA. TOO BAD YOU AND YOUR PARTNER DIDN’T DO THE RIGHT THING AND JOIN KAYSAR BEFORE YOUR FRIEND BACKSTABBED HIM — YOU MAY HAVE HAD MORE OF A CHANCE . YOU SHOWED WHAT KIND OF A PERSON YOU ARE AND I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU CAN SHOW YOUR FACE IN THE REAL WORLD. I WOULDN’T WANT YOU TO SEE YOU IN MY DOCTORS OFFICE.THATS FOR SURE.APRIL- MAGGOT USED YOU AND IT PAYED OFF FOR HER.HOWIE WAS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID YOU WERE A BUSTED BLONDE!YOU NEVER WOULD ADMIT THAT IT WAS YOU AND JEN THAT HAD THE IDEA TO GET RID OF IVETTE THE WEEK HE WAS HOH–WHAT A SKANKY LIAR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ARE!! AMERICA CANNOT STAND YOU APE.

269. WE LOVE KAYSAR Says:
    October 2nd, 2005 at 9:40 pm

APRIL YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE HATED. YOU DESERVE FORGIVNESS FOR THE UNCALLED FOR THINGS YOU SAID. YOU ARE OUTRAGEOUS BUT YOU HAVE A HEART. WHY DID YOU SAY SUCH STUPID THINGS.PLEASE DONT BLAME IT ON THE GAME, THERE IS NO REASON TO USE A SCAPE GOAT.BE HONEST AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.I THINK ANOTHER REASON PEOPLE ARE TENDING TO DISLIKE YOU IS BECAUSE YOUR PARTNER WAS SO AGGRAVATINGAND ANNOYING, ESPECIALLY THOSE STUPID EYES OF HERS.

270. Sov fan Says:
    October 4th, 2005 at 10:42 pm

I am saying a prayer for you April.
    Good luck!
    You deserve some compasion if your smart enough to know that you did wrong despite the game.

271. unneccessary hatred is not healthy Says:
    October 5th, 2005 at 7:57 pm

april you made a very careless action but keep your head up. Be nice truly and everything works out.
    GO SOVS!

272. Anonymous Says:
    October 7th, 2005 at 6:49 pm

I admit I hate Jennifer more so than I hate April.

273. polite Says:
    October 7th, 2005 at 8:11 pm

Jennifer was the most nieve and superficial biotch in the history of BIG BROTHER. I dislike Jennifer very much.

274. ? Says:
    October 8th, 2005 at 11:40 pm

april you dont hate america you hate yourself, is that it?

275. Anonymous Says:
    October 12th, 2005 at 4:32 pm

Hey Maggie bought Eric, her friend, a Mercedes. What did she buy you, her friend???? Sucks to be used doesn’t it.

276. SOVEREIGN FAN Says:
    October 15th, 2005 at 11:06 pm

good one

277. ATTN APRIL Says:
    October 16th, 2005 at 6:11 pm

April if I were you I’d be the first of the friendship to be big enough to come out and show gamemanship. Tell it the way it is after the fact, couldnt hurt.

278. Anonymous Says:
    October 17th, 2005 at 2:28 pm

Yeah say sorry to all us Americans for saying FU!! Right back at ya honey!

279. APRIL SUPPORT Says:
    October 20th, 2005 at 7:57 am

COME ON APRIL, YOUR HUMAN PROVE IT! JUST DON’T TAKE YOUR PARTNER NO ONE LIKES HER AND SHE DIDNT EVEN TELL AMERICA OFF. TAKE YOURS CHANCES ROLL THE DICE IT MIGHT BE WORTH IT!

280. Canadian Courtesy Says:
    October 20th, 2005 at 11:51 pm

Hey April, I was thinking you could go on Dr.Phil seriously. You could get closure from Dr.Phil that would be awesome. He could talk things out with you and your image would or should improve tremdously.

281. April please rise. Says:
    October 22nd, 2005 at 11:00 pm

April will rise above the Maggot

282. Anonymous Says:
    October 24th, 2005 at 9:19 pm

Come on April, Ivette came out.

It couldnt be any worse.

283. Anonymous Says:
    October 26th, 2005 at 10:59 am

I’m a sovereign fan and yes I did dislike many things April said and it was even worst that she knew she was on national tv saying crap. But if April would give an interview now it would be wise to once and for all apologize and tell everyone how she learned many life lessons from being on big brother. April is basically a good person.

284. The POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS Says:
    October 27th, 2005 at 10:14 pm

This would show that April is strong which I also think is a popular way to be. I agree! APRIL DO an interview with a worth while show like Dr Phil or The View?

285. Anonymous Says:
    October 29th, 2005 at 9:36 pm

THINKING OF YOU

286. Anonymous Says:
    November 3rd, 2005 at 9:29 pm

Not thinking of you!

287. Anonymous Says:
    November 4th, 2005 at 10:25 pm

April maybe you were right..

288. Anonymous Says:
    November 5th, 2005 at 12:40 pm

Immaturity in this world is evil.

289. Zepha Bailey Says:
    November 7th, 2005 at 10:04 pm

Just looking over all the aftermath of BB6. Seen a lot of site’s with some of the houseguess’s, Heard alot of comments, seen alot of hateful name calling, So I promised not to bash anyone, However I would like to know why April is hiding? Is she ashamed of the way she carried herself as a player? Has she had time to view the tapes? And if so, how does she feel about the way she pertrayed herself? The insult’s that are towared her. are things that she has brough upon herself, Is she sorry for the things that she has said? The people of American are forgiving, But you have to ask for it before it is given. There are some of us, who would like a chance to ask some guestion, But as long as she keep’s hiding out and not giving us the chance to get these guestion anwsered she will contiue to be harrased. What have you got to hide April? Ivette was on Jame’s site answering guestion’s and a lot of people have more respect for her now than they did before, Want to clear your name? Come on April. You never had any problem’s speaking your mind in the house when millions of people were watching. Were all waiting.

290. Go April! Says:
    November 8th, 2005 at 11:40 am

Hey April! Just wanted to say I hope you enjoy your trip to Las Vegas. Have a great time.

291. Anonymous Says:
    November 9th, 2005 at 11:38 pm

yeah and you know those places have cameras all over so don’t pick your nose or you will get caught

292. Anonymous Says:
    November 10th, 2005 at 12:27 am

lol

293. Anonymous Says:
    November 13th, 2005 at 12:59 am

Hey! Disgusting habit; but that’s the key word here. Habit. Habits are something you do subconciously, without even thinking. I doubt she picked her nose deliberatly on natl. television! As for her comments; another story. But we all make mistakes.

294. shitty days Says:
    November 13th, 2005 at 10:58 pm

My computer keeps crashing. I will be back.
    ps
    I’m going to m’s forum too soon I hope

295. Crowd is Building Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 8:18 am

April going Vegas will be a good time for all of you. Where something elegant. Navy Blue looks nice on you.

296. Stars go to Vegas Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 8:22 am

April Vegas will be a good time for all of you. Wear something elegant. Wear navy or deep purple looks good on you.

297. a fan of the game Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 3:12 pm

April, I hope you can move on and put this experience behind you! It may prove easier for you than it is for some of the fans! Many of them are apparently finding it hard to “move on”! Especially the Sovereign fans. Just can’t seem to get over the fact they lost. But, that is their problem, I guess. I wish you all the best. No one deserves to be treated or talked about the way you guys have been! I hope you have a bigger heart and are able to forgive the nasty “fans” better than they can! Good luck!

298. Anonymous Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 3:42 pm

I was never a fan of April but I think she just got caught up in the whole thing and said and did things she normally wouldn’t do. Inside the house I mean.

299. Head up April Says:
    November 17th, 2005 at 12:26 am

Yes if anything April seemed extremely stressed out in the house. I think many people would like to make peace with April if only she would officially apologize.

300. Apologies are needed for the offended* Says:
    November 19th, 2005 at 10:31 pm

There are so many women in this world that just like to talk and say anything without understanding how extreme things sound when heard by like the American country that had their tv’s on BB. Thats what I think happened to April, she got caught didnt know it and by the time she did know her foot wasnt able to make it to her mouth it was too late.

301. Anonymous Says:
    November 20th, 2005 at 7:36 pm

Someone should have given her a drink of water to get that foot down!

302. Anonymous Says:
    November 20th, 2005 at 10:48 pm

Very true, last poster! Been in that spot a few times myself! LOL

303. Anonymous Says:
    November 21st, 2005 at 7:52 pm

Yep me too!

304. FS fan all the way! Says:
    November 30th, 2005 at 7:26 pm

Hey gang! Hear the fs had a blast in Vegas!!!! Way to go guys!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

305. FS fan all the way! Says:
    November 30th, 2005 at 7:26 pm

306. Anonymous Says:
    December 1st, 2005 at 4:40 pm

loser

307. Anonymous Says:
    December 1st, 2005 at 10:21 pm

WINNER

308. Anonymous Says:
    December 1st, 2005 at 11:52 pm

there he goes again. hon, you have a very bad self-image problem. think maybe you need a shrink? wish he’d tell us all something we don’t know about himself!

309. Anonymous Says:
    December 2nd, 2005 at 11:49 am

If Dave Letterman asks you to be on the show.
    Please go.