Michael Donnellan, An Artist on Big Brother 6

July 04, 2005 11:56 PM by Joe Blackmon

Michael_donnellanAccording to CBS, Michael Donnellan is a 28 year old single male from Orange County, California who will be appearing on Big Brother 6.  His occupation is described as an artist.  Reality TV Magazine’s investigation found information supporting that Michael Donnellan is in fact an artist (and a pretty good one too).  An online bio lists Michael’s address as in Irvine, California.

Much information about Michael Donnellan is available on his official website.  The website says it is currently offline for redesign, but can be accessed through Google’s cached pages.  Michael’s bio says he was born in Paris in 1976.  Michael attended school initially in Italy but learned to speak both Italian and French.  Michael later went to school in Bearing, West Sussex, England where he learned to speak English.  For high school, Michael attended the International School of Choueisat in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.  For college, Michael started at the University of California at Berkeley but withdrew after two semesters.  His bio makes note that he fit in better with the foreign students at Berkeley then he did with the American students.

After dropping out of Berkeley, Michael Donnellan worked for a time with Giorgia Armani as a fashion model (modeling experience appears to be a pre-requisite for Big Brother this year).  However, Michael abandoned this career to focus on his art work.  Michael currently earns a living doing 3-D computer graphics for film companies.  One other unusual note from Michael’s website.  One of his pencil art pictures appears to be of Victoria from The Amazing Race.

According to CBS, Michael Donnellan’s favorite movies are “The Lord of the Rings” trilogy while his favorite TV show is “The Simpsons.”  Michael likes every kind of music from opera to electronic, and he especially likes Guns N’ Roses and Crystal Method. Michael’s hobbies involve sculpting and drawing.  He also likes scuba diving, water skiing, tennis, and squash.  His favorite sports team is Inter Milan (soccer).  Michael likes to eat Special K, beef jerky, chocolate chip cookies, Snickers, and Snickers Cruncher; and he likes to drink Sambuca, rum & Coke, Coca-Cola, and milk.

Reality TV Magazine’s guess is that Michael Donnellan’s secret partner is Kaysar Ridha.  This pick seems almost too obvious.  Michael and Kaysar both are listed as graphic designers/artist and both reside in the same general area in California.

Have any additional info on the Big Brother 6 contestant Michael Donnellan or want to take a guess as to who his secret partner is and what his chances of winning are, then please post below to our comments section.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Big Brother 6 news.  For other great Big Brother 6 news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Michael Donnellan.

Topics: Big Brother |

60 Responses to “Michael Donnellan, An Artist on Big Brother 6”

1. jami Says:
    July 10th, 2005 at 9:10 pm

This guy is super cute, super sweet and open minded. I dont know anything about him, but what Ive seen on the live feeds. I hope he wins-I believe he has a good heart and good intentions. The man wears a big catholic cross and prays and crosses himself before he eats a pb&j for goodness sakes! Go Michael!

2. angela russell Says:
    July 15th, 2005 at 6:31 pm

Michael is a cutie. but he needs to watch his back. It seems that his friend Kaysar is. Michael if you want to make it to the finals, play a little more low key, and stay close to your friend, he obviously has a game plan. Good luck to you both.
    big fan of big brother.
    home health nurse in North Carolina

3. Anonymous Says:
    July 22nd, 2005 at 2:08 pm

i love michael and im sad he’s out! I cant wait for the twist. I hope michael will be back. Hey check this out. Michael comes backa and has the choice to kick out someone insted of him and ashlea comes back and can kick out whoever she wants.Then michael stays and ashlea is voted out once again. While everyone is killing each other. Ivette tries to get rid of kaysar. But than everyone separates and plays solo. In the end while everyone is caught in this mess of revenge. The old houseguests come in and…..finally none of the new ones win. hahaha that’s the twsit sorry for spoiling it! Nah just kiddin. But I wonder what the twist is. I know it has something to do with past season houseguests coming back and revenge? We’ll see lots of it. Or my second theory is that some of this season’s houseguests will be back.

4. Julie Says:
    July 23rd, 2005 at 2:19 am

I love Micheal and kaysar but Ivette and Cappy should pay!!!!!!!

5. Racheal Says:
    July 23rd, 2005 at 2:21 am

I think it was completely unfair what happened to Micheal and I blame ERIC, IVETTE, APRIL , and RACHEAL, and JAMES.

6. Anonymous Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 10:25 pm

OMG micheal I hope your watching this your lucky to know someone like Kaysar.

7. Alexis Says:
    August 1st, 2005 at 11:28 pm

I just wish Michael had a chance to stay in longer in the game first because I enjoyed him with janelle also because I believe that both him an Kaysar would’ve caused a big commotion in the house as a team. Probably the team to beat!

8. Hilary Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 1:58 am

VOTE FOR KAYSAR NOT MICHEAL OR ERIC. ALTHOUGH I LOVE U MICHEAL BUT ERIC MIGHT WIN IF PeoPLe SPLIT VOTES BETWEEN U AND KAY. CUZ HE’s MORE RECOGNIZED.

9. JEAN Says:
    August 13th, 2005 at 10:17 am

HEY MICHEAL I LOVE YOU.

10. sunshine Says:
    August 22nd, 2005 at 10:03 am

we miss you mike. Wish you had a fair chance.

11. Anonymous Says:
    August 22nd, 2005 at 7:06 pm

michael thanks for pressuring kaysar to do this with you. too cool too hot!

12. mike (AKA) Says:
    August 27th, 2005 at 1:25 pm

yeah, thanks ya’ll.

13. KAYSAR LOVER Says:
    August 28th, 2005 at 9:35 pm

KAYSAR IS SO SEXYY OMG I LOVE HIMM SO MUCH!!

14. Lisa Says:
    August 29th, 2005 at 12:05 am

Michael….you got a raw deal when April started spewing her lies about you and then got several people on the band wagon with you. If it was true then BB would have booted you out of the house. Kudos for you for keeping your head held high!!!!!

15. Anonymous Says:
    August 31st, 2005 at 1:51 am

MICHEAL MAKE KAYSAR POST SOMETHING

16. k2 Says:
    September 2nd, 2005 at 3:15 pm

michael??

17. Ryshtyan Says:
    September 7th, 2005 at 10:46 am

lol I die laughing with the gushings towards Kaysar and Michael. These poor guys….did they have any idea that they’d become so popular? Especially Kaysar.

I have to admit that I too have a fondness for both men, and I’m hoping their BB6 experience launches their lives on a positive note. I’ve seen Michael’s website and WOW! he’s an excellent artist. I’m lucky to draw a half decent stick man. lol

With Michael the graphics artist and Kaysar the graphics designer, I think it would be cool if these two put their heads together and launched out on their own with a company where they could put their talents to good use. I can very easily see with their popularity the way it is right now, carving themselves an opportunity to land a TV spot, or trade show spots, for projects favoring ideas such as artistic work, home decor, stuff like that.

18. Ryshtyan Says:
    September 7th, 2005 at 10:49 am

And yes, I know Michael does design work for the movie industry. I think that’s so cool. And I guess with his own site he is on his own as far as a company goes. I just want to see this guy literally reach the top of his own game. It’s much deserved. From what I can tell from what I’ve read about this guy, he deserves it.

19. direction boy Says:
    September 14th, 2005 at 10:13 pm

hey janie fans! thought u might like to see a really cool pic of “America’s Sweetheart”. go to http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0721052bigbro1.html the first pic is the one above her forum. the really good one is at the bottom of the page! I think that might be the one she gives to Michael to put in his wallet!

20. JUST A FAN Says:
    September 19th, 2005 at 12:14 am

Michael, I’m leaving a post on the site of each of the houseguests. Good luck in the future with whatever you endeavor. I’m glad that each of you got the opportunity to be in the bbhouse. I dont think any of the houseguests need to apologize for the way they played the game. Each made a choice as to how they wanted to play, and stuck with it. That should be respected. As for the animosity; I hope that all of you can get past that! That is so not productive! There is no right or wrong way to play this game. Again, good luck and Way to go!

21. M. Says:
    September 20th, 2005 at 10:53 pm

Sorry Mike, saw the show. Didn’t think you did so well. You may be cute and all, but you really blew it! I’m glad that you think you got revenge or whatever because you’ve had such a “favorable” response on the net; but I can guarantee bud, that will be fleeting! I would’ve liked to see a little nobler and honorable reply to the question Julie asked you. People who are honorable and noble are vengeful, Mike.

22. Anonymous Says:
    September 20th, 2005 at 10:54 pm

Sorry Mike, that last statement should’ve read “aren’t” vengeful!

23. Anonymous Says:
    September 22nd, 2005 at 12:20 pm

Micheal, You may be a very nice guy outside the house; but your actions inside the house were NOT nice! I don’t blame you for getting upset over the rumors that were floating around about you, but you handled it horribly! YOU were the reason you were evicted! No one else! Even your partner Kaysar suggested you handle things differently. But NO, you proceeded to holler, and harrass the others about it! Would YOU want to keep someone around who acted like that? NO! It was a total misunderstanding, Micheal that escalated into something more! You shouldn’t blame it all on Eric! He only reacted to what he was told; nothing more! Just as YOU reacted to the rumor and made things worse for yourself! So, give the guy some slack! He did NOT try to evict you just because he didn’t like you or whatever! He thought that you were a threat to the others and to your “quicky” alliance that you guys had arranged! He was going on the information that HE was told, Micheal. Anyways, good luck with Janelle. I really think you’ll need it!

24. Anonymous Says:
    November 3rd, 2005 at 9:28 pm

Have you heard him on FishBowl? He makes me sick! He just keeps raving on about his “prints” and the website you can purchase them on. God get over yourself. I was a fan until I heard you there.

25. Anonymous Says:
    November 3rd, 2005 at 9:49 pm

Direction Kid you are and idiot!
    TEE HEE

26. Anonymous Says:
    November 3rd, 2005 at 9:51 pm

OOPS SORRY NO D

27. no fan of M & J!!! Says:
    November 6th, 2005 at 9:50 am

Yes, I heard him on fishbowl. I thought he was disgusting, along with his “sidekick” Janelle! She actually THANKED people who were going online and setting up hate sites for the fs! Nothing like “America’s Choice” promoting hate is there? And she was asked twice what big opportunities were coming her way now, and she sidestepped the question both times! Why? Because I don’t think she is getting any offers. That’s why she and Mike are on fishbowl! Their hatred of the fs is the only thing that keeps the spotlight on them. Such sad, pathetic losers!
    p.s. Last poster, I’m not direction kid either, but I’m sure youll accuse me of being him. You really need to fing something else to talk about.

28. Anonymous Says:
    November 9th, 2005 at 10:29 pm

oops

29. ADVICE Says:
    November 10th, 2005 at 9:35 am

LET THOSE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

30. Anonymous Says:
    November 10th, 2005 at 7:49 pm

I agree last poster. Too bad the sovs and their fans don’t believe that.

31. be practical Mike REALLY Says:
    November 10th, 2005 at 10:33 pm

Michael you seemed like a nice enough guy on the fishbowl. And I do not believe for one second that you and Janie will last. Janelle could be better. Its like this EXAMPLE Test driving a fancy car and then being practical. I have always liked Janelle but she shouldnt let her head get to big its so unattractive.

32. Huh? Says:
    November 10th, 2005 at 11:20 pm

Mike? Mike who?

33. tap on shoulder Says:
    November 11th, 2005 at 10:36 pm

By the way I’ve been meaning to tell you for quite some time now, alot is spelled a lot 2 words lol! Some people do have much to learn.

34. Sorry, don't buy it! Says:
    November 11th, 2005 at 11:50 pm

Sorry, but I saw none of the “high road” in Mike and Janelle’s fishbowl prank. Nor have I saw any “high road” from them for quite some time. I have saw more from Mike than from Janelle. As a matter of fact I don’t EVER recall seeing any “high road” from Janelle. She bashed the “nerdherd” from day 1 in the bbhouse, and never stopped. She repeatedly called the females “bitches”, and on one occasion “fingered” another player. (No “high road” there!) She resorted to vulgarities when nominated to be on the block, and was in no way a good sport during competitions. She got drunk and sloven during one session and attacked another player, having to be “refrained” by one of her teammates. (Still not seen any “high road”)All of her greenroom interviews were nothing more than rants and raves about how she hated the nerdherd and they would all have to “pay” for the things they had done. She dissed a “boyfriend” on the show, then in the next breath practically jumped into the sack with someone she’d just met! (Nope! Still no “high road”) Then she made fun of and talked bad about the friendship’s families and loved ones; not even knowing any of them! Made a terrible comment about “Tush”, Ivette’s girlfriend. (No “high road” yet!) AHA! I think I just found the “high road”!!! She DID apologize after the game about the comment she made about Ivette’s girlfriend! (FINALLY! A “high road”) Oooops! Well, almost! She kinda overshadowed her one and only “high road” when she later said that Tush was really “too pretty for ugly Ivette!”

35. Anonymous Says:
    November 12th, 2005 at 2:14 pm

Are you trying to tell me that Maggie, Ivette, Beau, April, Jennifer and Eric all took the high road throughout the whole season?? What show were you watching? Maybe you were just watching the TV because if you were watching the live feeds there was a lot more going on there. They all took the low road on a lot of the things. Did you not see Maggie, Ivette and April, in the diary room, rip Janelle apart for winning America’s choice? What about Ivette’s constant bawling, whinning and snivelling in the Diary Room. Yes I know Janelle and the Sovs said some rotten things too but my point is that they all said rotten things about each side. That is what bugs me. The friendship fans think their side did nothing wrong as do the Sovs think the same thing! Well I am here to tell you that they ALL did wrong things. Guess we are all going to have to agree to disagree on the whole thing!

36. Anonymous Says:
    November 12th, 2005 at 11:27 pm

Where in my post did you see me say the fs took the high road? Nowhere! Never ever claimed they did, whereas the sov and their fans HAVE claimed it. That was my point! I was answering a post left by a sov fan who claimed Janelle and Mike took the high road on the fishbowl interview. It was left on another site. I left mine here because it also pertained to Micheal. I totally agree NO ONE took the “high road” in the game itself. I do feel the majority of the fs players have acted better AFTER the show than the sov players have in respect to their comments. That’s just my opinion. You’re entitled to yours!

37. Anonymous Says:
    November 13th, 2005 at 8:30 am

Look at that a FS fan and a SOV fan agree on something!!

38. Anonymous Says:
    November 13th, 2005 at 9:43 pm

Wow what is this world coming to?

39. Anonymous Says:
    November 13th, 2005 at 10:59 pm

miracles happen every day! LOL

40. knock knock Says:
    November 13th, 2005 at 11:15 pm

Wow thought that was quite a laugh to hear someone call me “the religous type”. The other forums seem to have gotten poluted. I tried to post here last night but my computer just keeps crashing on me, think its a power setting?
    Anyways
    Probably no one will agree on this with me but.. I think the actually sovereign have been posting, not a fact. But doesnt the new posts sound like a Howie dum dum? Howie made the dumbest move in reality tv history and seems to have taken his stupidity to the streets of the usa. I liked Janelle as a player in the game. But her thanking people for the hate sites was over the top. Janie’s a big girl she should be focusing on herself. I think well in my opinion that the BB audience would have liked to see Howie come out of the house and perhaps keep his apology to April real. And Janelle, what is she thinking?? Does she think she has fans that love her unconditionally. She HAS really disappointed me. At this point the only people I know I like for sure is Rachel and Kaysar, Kaysar just wasnt a very good player. Rachel was an excellent player but had the dumbest partner ever.

41. POOR MICHAEL Says:
    November 14th, 2005 at 10:18 pm

Michael I just wanted to let you know that you put the S in Sucker. Janelle is using you until she establishes herself, if that ever happens.

42. I win! Says:
    November 15th, 2005 at 7:23 am

I BELIEVE I AM THE LAST POSTER.

43. Anonymous Says:
    November 15th, 2005 at 5:28 pm

ya think?

44. Anonymous Says:
    November 15th, 2005 at 9:11 pm

yep

45. Anonymous Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 2:07 am

I too think Janie is USING Michael. But, he is also a big boy, and if he is that dumb, he deserves to be used. I know a lot of people liked Janey, but I always thought she was a user, from day 1. And, I think she is proving me right. So, she hasn’t “disappointed” me; just lived up to my expectations. She DOES think she is loved unconditionally. Most conceited people do! I think the notariety that BB has brought the majority of the sov team may prove to be their undoing. Not all. I think Rachel has just gone back to her life; as has Sarah. But Mike, Janey, Kayser, Howie, and James have all tried to turn 15 min. of fame into a celebrity power trip. I think it may backfire. Just my thoughts!

46. Anonymous Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 5:18 am

Yep backfire like a ’65 chevy!

47. not the last poster winner of words Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 9:13 am

I’m hoping that next season that there will not be a bb allstars, that would really SUCK. Next season I think they should put more of a varity when it comes to age, I’d like to see some older players back.
    I know I’ve been accused of worshipping Janelle that really wasnt the case I thought she played the game the best overall. Its to bad I guess for fans like me that had to hear her thanking the hate sites, I do not support her actions after leaving the house. I am not a fan of Janelle or any of them oh maybe Rachel she was the most normal and would have played the game great if it werent for Howeird.

48. Anonymous Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 3:28 pm

I think you’d have to be superhuman not to have had favorites on the show. To each his own. That’s why there were different players, so people would have a choice as to who their favorite was. I, personally, never liked the way Janelle played. But, that may be because I just never cared for Janelle. I’m sure my point of view was affected by that. I also didn’t care for the way K played. And I did really like him in the beginning. I hated the way James played the game itself. The fact that he won so many vetoes was awesome! He did seem to pull his butt out of the fire every time. That was “brilliant”. Maggie’s play to get Howie to vote out James and Sarah and Jennifer’s play to take out K were the two pivotal points in the entire game, in my book! Awesome moves on the parts of both girls!!! They simply redefined the entire game! I liked Maggie’s approach to the game, myself. Her critics call her a manipulator and a cult leader; but there can be no argument that it worked! And that was the ultimate goal, wasn’t it? If the critics are wanting to watch some game show where the good guy goes in, never tells a lie, never backstabs anyone, is sweet and nice behind everyone’s back as well as to their face, is the pillar of the community inside the house, then I think they have the wrong game show! Big Brother is not about that at all! Too bad the majority of people can’t watch it and enjoy it for what it is! A ruthless, dispicable game that totally brings out the worst in everyone! Quit trying to make people into good and evil! Most of us are a combination of the two! It’s called “life”!

49. Anonymous Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 3:40 pm

“A ruthless, dispicable game that totally brings out the worst in everyone!”

Perfect, perfect, perfect!! That is the best way I have seen this game described!! You are absolutely right!!

50. GUESS WHO Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 10:35 pm

GREAT DEFENSE ATTORNEY!

(SMILING)

51. Illinois Says:
    November 17th, 2005 at 12:59 am

Thanks for the kind words from a couple of you. It is really appreciated. So many times some of these posters just take the opportunity to get on these sites and let loose with obsenities and absolute trash. What a waste. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, whether we agree with them or not. I don’t for a minute expect everyone to agree with me, but I totally respect the ones who disagree in a civilized manner. Hopefully I have done the same in return. I will probably not be on the sites for a few days or a week as I have to have some surgery done and will be “out of it” for a while. Just wanted to thank the respectful posters who took the time to be considerate to others. THAT is what we all should be doing. Not the hateful personality bashing that some enjoy. Good luck to all. Try and keep it clean guys. It’s so much nicer that way!

52. The North aka Pamela Says:
    November 17th, 2005 at 11:09 am

Hope your ok Illinois. Good luck again!

53. Illinois Says:
    November 18th, 2005 at 4:34 pm

I’m fine now, thanks! Bigger post on Maggie’s site!

54. SING IT MIKEY Says:
    November 24th, 2005 at 9:46 pm

Johnny is a joker
    He’s a dog
    a very funny joker
    He’s a bird
    Johnny wants to fly away and puppy love his baby
    HE’S A BIRD DOG!
    BIRD DOG!!
    BIRD DOG!!!

55. Anonymous Says:
    November 25th, 2005 at 11:10 pm

??

56. FS fan all the way! Says:
    November 30th, 2005 at 7:27 pm

Hey gang! Hear the fs had a blast in Vegas!!!!! Way to go guys!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

57. Illinois Says:
    December 2nd, 2005 at 5:04 pm

To all interested posters, I just came from a site where Janelle has left a post dated 11-29-05, so it is very recent. She says that she and Michael have broken up and that she is not interested in the entertainment world, but is actively pursuing a realtor’s license. She says she is selling some of her “things” on eBay, but that the money is going to charity. (Good for her!) She says she has been hanging out with Beau and wants to be friends with Ivette, offering her an apology via the post. She also says she has been hurt by some of the bad things said about her in posts such as these. I can understand that, and say further that I’m sure that goes for ALL the houseguests! No one likes to have horrible things said about them; expecially for all the world to see! I only wish she had apologized to the remaining players that she has talked badly about as well. Not to say that those same players don’t owe her an apology too! But since she has extended the olive branch to Ivette in an offer of friendship, it would’ve been nice to see her extend it to the remaining players as well. I wish Janelle good luck, and hope she continues to steer her life in the right direction!

58. Illinois Says:
    December 2nd, 2005 at 6:54 pm

Just a quick update on my previous post. I was curious about what Janie was selling on eBay, so I checked. She has sold a very few items, NONE being sold by her, but by someone FOR her. Second, each item only has a very small percentage that is actually going to the charity! She claimed in her post that she was getting flack from people for selling things on eBay so she wanted them to know that it was being sold for charity! She did not mention that a mere 30 to 35% goes to the charity! A fact I find highly misleading! That is a very small donation on her part; especially since she seems to be making such a huge deal about it. Just wanted all to know the true story, to draw their own conclusions.

59. Pamela Says:
    December 3rd, 2005 at 11:08 am

I feel Janelle is steering in a much better direction now. Hope Micheal isnt left with a broken heart. But hey thats life. Everything happens for a reason.

60. Bill Says:
    December 23rd, 2005 at 12:26 am

Janelle’s new name is Monica.

Comments