James Rhine, A Loss Prevention Manager on Big Brother 6

July 05, 2005 12:15 AM by Joe Blackmon

James_rhine

According to CBS, James Rhine is a 29 year old single male from Atlanta, Georgia who will be appearing on Big Brother 6.  His occupation is described as a loss prevention manager.  Reality TV Magazine’s investigation found a long opinion piece written by James Rhine on the war in Iraq.

Online personal profiles for James Rhine reveal that his hometown is Miami, and he has also worked as a model (it appears as if virtually all the contestants have modeling experience).

According to CBS, James Rhine’s favorite movies are “Grosse Pointe Blank”, “Snatch” and “Benny & Joon” while his favorite TV shows are “Chappelle’s Show”, “Hannity & Colmes”, and the History Channel.  Howie’s favorite actors are Sean Connery, Brad Pitt, and John Cusack; and his favorite actresses are Salma Hayek, Eva Longoria and Sofia Vergara.  James likes to listen to Pearl Jam, Pete Yom, Tool, Lil John, and The Offspring.  Howie also likes working out, reading, and playing basketball and football.  His favorite sports teams are the Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, and Miami Hurricanes.  James likes to eat Shredded Wheat, Special K, Raisin Bran Crunch, protein bars, almonds, oatmeal cookies, white chocolate macadamia cookies, and Snickers Almond candy bars; and he likes to drink Vodka and Diet Soda, Tequila, water, Diet Coke, and Diet Dr. Pepper.

Reality TV Magazine’s guess is that James Rhine’s secret partner is Ivette Corredero.  This guess is based on information that James’ hometown is Miami (as also evidenced by his favorite sports teams), and Ivette is a Miami resident.  It’s possible that any of the Florida residents would make likely secret partners for James, but we decided to go with guessing Ivette.

Have any additional info on the Big Brother 6 contestant James Rhine or want to take a guess as to who his secret partner is and what his chances of winning are, then please post below to our comments section.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Big Brother 6 news.  For other great Big Brother 6 news, please also check out SirLinksALot: James Rhine.

Topics: Big Brother |

99 Responses to “James Rhine, A Loss Prevention Manager on Big Brother 6”

1. Anonymous Says:
    July 13th, 2005 at 12:39 pm

Jame’s partner in Big Brother 6 is Sarah. if you go to myspace.com and look up James Rhine then you will a picture of Sarah and him.

2. Anonymous Says:
    July 13th, 2005 at 12:40 pm

James is so Hott.

3. Fawzia Says:
    July 22nd, 2005 at 2:01 pm

MNo he’s ugly and a frekin idiot who thinks he’s all that. he keeps licking eric’s butt knowing that if he doesn’t he’s screwed. Get some backbone mr.! Show sarah you’re the man! What is wrong with all these people liking him? He is so retarded. Remeber him saying that it would be good if he got rid of janelle instead of michael and that janelle is a bigger threat? and wuts up with saying that michael is more dangerous to their sanity. ERic is. Get rid of eric. He is probably gonna win with his dictatorship methods. The people in the house need to wake up!

4. Sarah Says:
    July 23rd, 2005 at 2:01 am

I think he’s such a lozer he can’t think for himself he’s like Eric’s doggy, and I can’t believe he said he’d rather be In Iraq “blowing ppl up” than in the big brother house I’m not Iraqi but I found that very offensive we’re there to help the country not blow it up what a lozer.

5. Angel Says:
    July 23rd, 2005 at 2:48 am

I know he is.

6. Alasca Says:
    July 24th, 2005 at 4:40 pm

I very much agree. i think eric is taking control of everyone in the house.. people just dont realize that he’s gonna win if they dont vote him out.

7. anne Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 8:29 am

I’m so glad he’s on the chopping block.

8. sarah Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 9:01 am

he’s kind of dumb he should have believed Kaysar when he said Eric and Ivette wanted him and sarah to be evicted if he had made an alliance with Kaysay janelle sarah he would not be evicted.

9. sarah Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 9:01 am

10. Micheal Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 10:39 pm

I don’t know why James acts like he’s the genius who got Eric up, um no james your not Intelligent whats so ever, you where on Eric’s side the ENTIRE time till now and when u say ERic picked the wrong person to mess with I hope your talking about Kaysar and Janelle because you’d be gone if not for Kaysar.

11. Anonymous Says:
    August 3rd, 2005 at 1:25 am

HE IS SOOOOO YUMMY
    SEE myspace.com FOR SERIOUSLY HOT PICS

12. Anonymous Says:
    August 3rd, 2005 at 2:52 pm

james and ivette do know each other,but have’nt kept in touch.sarah also knows howie from outside the house.rachael has common friends with april’s husband.lotso secrets this year

13. Hilary Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 1:56 am

VOTE FOR KAYSAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Anonymous Says:
    August 6th, 2005 at 8:10 pm

hwie is such a dummy for putting up james and not maggie

15. Anonymous Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 1:19 am

james i hate howie for putting u up and poor sarah.

16. Tommy and Page Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 1:04 am

We still like April. I don’t care what she does on the show or really how she does it. It’s all part of the game. There is NO other skill involved. She’s just playing the game and trying to make it to the end. Go April and ANYONE ELSE that wants to make it to the end. I don’t think it matters if anyone ever likes her or if the house guests like her or if she lies her way through or if she gets lied to or if she is troublesome or if she is annoying or, well, whatever! It’s just a freakin’ game without rules (well, with some exceptions). Lie all you want. The show isn’t called “The Great Big Happy House Full of Truth, Love and Honesty” or “Ethical Roomys Trying For A Mil.” or Ethical Big Brother 6. It’s just a game with a bunch of people all willing to lie from the get go, willing to pretty much do what it takes. James gets a bad rap for being untrustworthy, Sara gets it for being stupid and naive for being with James, Ivette gets one for being to riled up and firey all the time about everything and talking way too much. Eric gets one for being controlling, Maggie for being manipulative, Howie for being too goofy, Beau for being homosexual and flamboyant (sp?),……. and the……list…..goes….on…and…on….and……on……… If the only skill is to do whatever it takes to get to the end, then may the best player win!!! (And please before you attack our point of view, please note that this is posted on everyone’s page on here that is left in the game. It goes for all of them.

17. Anonymous Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 8:11 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY KAYSARS BAcK BUT AAAWW NOW POOR JAMES IS THE UNDERDOG I HOPE HIM AND KAY CAN WORK THINGS OUT

18. Anonymous Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 8:12 pm

But I mean THIS IS WHAT HE DID TO MICHEAL JUST GANGED UP ON HIM KARMA

19. Saun Says:
    August 14th, 2005 at 4:45 pm

Does anyone know if Sarah really went home or if she waiting and might be able to come back to the house?

20. lsuman Says:
    August 16th, 2005 at 5:00 pm

Yeah. Can she come back and all the rest of the HGs leave? Anyway. She’s a hottie and I miss her onthe show.

21. Anonymous Says:
    August 16th, 2005 at 11:38 pm

James your an ass but you have something good going for you, Sarah. Treat her like a princess and stop calling her treeible names or you’ll lose her too.

22. LILY Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:32 pm

I THINK IF IT WASN’T FOR APRILS LIES JAMES AND KAYSAR WOULD BE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS I THINK THEY HAVE A BIT IN COMMEN. AND I THINK JAMES WANTS TO BE WITH THE SOVERIEGN 6 AND HATES THAT HE HAS TO BE WORKING WITH MAGGIE AND APRIL POOR JAMES.

23. Kelly Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 9:58 pm

Sarah, I sure as heck hope you watched the LIVE FEEDS!!! Your boyfriend whom you think is SO GREAT thinks and SAYS you are an idiot! Better see him a lot… So you can realize how much of a jerk he really is! You are still young. Don’t SETTLE with this IDIOT!!!!!!! James, you are a complete ass. Looking like a fool on a reality television show is not going to help push you to be a politician. Then again, all politician are crooks right?! you will make a great one, Sorry, I take back that other comment. Dumb ass liars are WONDERFUL politicians. Heck, if Bush got all the way up there somehow 2 times, you should have NO PROBLEM! You have a gift of LIES! Sarah, one chick to another, like i said.. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Anonymous Says:
    August 20th, 2005 at 11:07 pm

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE IT’S ONE THING TO SAY HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HOW THE PLAYERS PLAY THE GAME BUT TRY TO KEEP OUT OF THIER PERSONAL LIVES KELLY.

25. larry Says:
    August 22nd, 2005 at 11:35 pm

JAMES IT WAS SO FREAKING FUNNY WHEN YOU DID THAT IMPRESSION OF ERIC WALKING AROUND LIKE A MIDGET I ALSO WISH YOU AND KAYSAR WHERE THE LAST TWO LEFT. YOU TWO ARE MY FAVORITE.

26. Anonymous Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 3:33 pm

go to:
    GOOGLE and then type on big brother6 and scroll down to “Joker’s UpDates”- click twice. it show who been evicted (not coming back) sarah is one of them. jen is jury. chance of coming back.

27. ronnie Says:
    August 28th, 2005 at 11:59 am

james youre cool ! keep up the good work ! i hope you win, you deserve it ! your friend, ronnie from knoxville,tn.

28. Anonymous Says:
    August 29th, 2005 at 3:12 pm

James said the Sovereigns only go to him when he wins a veto

NO JAMES THE SHEEP/GIRL SCOUT TROOPS
    ARE THE ONES WHO COME TO YOU WHEN YOU WIN THE VETO IN FACT THEY HAVE BEEN USING YOU MORE THAN YOU USING THEM.
    ERIC PICKS YOU TO WIN VETO AND BEAU PICKED YOU TOO AND APRIL PICKED YOU AND SO ON.

29. Anonymous Says:
    August 29th, 2005 at 3:13 pm

James said the Sovereigns only go to him when he wins a veto

NO JAMES THE SHEEP/GIRL SCOUT TROOPS

30. Anonymous Says:
    August 29th, 2005 at 3:20 pm

“He repeats he is not there for the money; he’s there to make sure the people who made him and suffer emotionally don’t win”

I THOUGHT IVETTE TAUGHT YOU REVENGE WAS WRONG IN THAT PRESSURE COOKER??
    Guess you changed your mind.

31. D Says:
    August 30th, 2005 at 5:46 pm

I think that Ivette and Janelle or Beau and Janelle are partners. Beau and Janelle always stay clear from each other as much as possible and no one in the house would think that. Janelle and Ivette work together ( I read on mortytv) and Beau parties at their place of work. hmmmmmmmm

32. Anonymous Says:
    August 31st, 2005 at 12:05 pm

D: where HAVE you been? The pairs have already been exposed WEEKS AGO. There are no more surprises there – as far as pairing goes. Beau and Ivette are partners and Janelle and Ashlea were partners. Janelle AND Ivette are both waitresses on Miami Beach and perhaps in the same place but different shifts – they have nothing to do with each other outside of the house BECAUSE IVETTE IS SUCH A JEALOUS LITTLE WITCH. Beau is a personal assistant in S. Florida and is BEST friends with Ivette and dances with her at the clubs. *tsk tsk* – Beau has better taste than this…..too bad he hasn’t seen that about himself yet in life.

33. laura Says:
    August 31st, 2005 at 7:22 pm

james is my favorite contestant on big brother 6 — and always has been. The houseguests make too much of a deal about James lying… he lied to the OTHER side and was never planning on betraying HIS side… but maggie (gosh i hate her) got everyone to go agianst him. RETARDED. James and Sarah are so cute together! If james leaves, big brother 6 will not be as exciting to watch. it’s so awesome that he’s gotten this far! He’s an awesome competiter.. you know what needs to happen for him to stay this week!? GET IVETTE AND BEAU ON HIS SIDE!!! The gay friendship needs to split up at SOME point and ivette and beau will be the first target when they do… because they are a pair… and james would definently take ivette to the end and james wins a lot… so he’d be the best alli. So she needs to play smart. I wish I could talk to the houseguests, gosh! april and maggie suck.

34. Alv Says:
    September 1st, 2005 at 2:06 am

James is one of the strongest Big Brother competitors of all time (rivaled only by season 2′s Dr. Will). He represents what the whole game is about. The other competitors are weak and boring to watch. I hope CBS decides to throw in a huge twist involving the jury members, and I CAN’T wait to see April’s plastic face when she finds out James has come back to haunt her. In the past four (I don’t count Season 1) seasons, I have acknowledged that the winner did indeed play a great game. But this season, I’m afraid the only other great player remaining is Janelle. (And unfortunately, Janelle’s chances of winning are not so good…)
    Though this has been said many times, I’ll say it again: The Nerd Herd sucks.
    Beau, grow a backbone – you are the WORST competitor in this season. Maggie, get a personality – you are BORING. April, … quite honestly, I have NO advice for you because you’re a lost cause. Ivette, thanks for sticking up for James – and then crumbling *grumbles*. Eric, you are the POOREST SPORT out of everyone – integrity my a$$.
    To James: I read your article on the 9-11 incident, and I found it to be a highly intelligent piece of work. It says a lot that you’re the only person in the house that knows anything about politics. *nods* You got a raw deal there, living with a bunch of… less… intelligent people. You’re my idol. Good luck in life, James. I know you won’t be bothered by the previous comments posted by ignorant readers because as you say, “[You] don’t give a sh!t about what America thinks.” But oh yes, be nice to Sarah.

35. Another James Says:
    September 1st, 2005 at 3:36 am

James isn’t playing both sides. All he’s really doing is refusing to pick a side. James is the kind of guy that wants to get along with everyone, and he’s a man with more integrity and honor than anyone gives him credit for. Out of all the people in the house, James is the only one I would consider being friends with. He’s just a cool guy. And I was amazd how he’s so in control while being backdoored again and again. Can’t ever acuse him of being a poor sport. I truly feel he’s totally misunderstood with the exception of Ivette, and that’s why she truly does not want James to leave. Everything James has done including swearing on the bible has just been a part of his BB6 game. It’s so obvious he’s a good hearted person. I think James is the only one who deserves to win the money…not April!!!!!! I really cannot stand April with her annoying voice. And April looks like she 45, not 31.

36. Lisa Says:
    September 1st, 2005 at 8:29 am

Too bad BB doesn’t let us see more of James in the Diary Room!! He is just a hoot! He laughs about the both sides b***ing at each other. Then says oh well 1 more week for me in here and chuckles! Now THAT is playing the GAME!! He is now asking each person to give him a sympathy vote and not let anyone else know! That is too funny. I hope he stays!!

37. Anonymous Says:
    September 1st, 2005 at 8:48 am

i think james is a nice guy. it’s too bad that his reputation got tainted because of the lies “the friendship” made about him specially during HOH reign of howie. that was a bad move for howie to do, nominating sarah and james. the evil behind that nomination was maggie “the whale”.

38. Anonymous Says:
    September 1st, 2005 at 8:04 pm

Thank you, James, for walking with your head held high. After all, it’s just a game, and I don’t think anyone else in the house can see that except for you. You were my favorite.

39. Anonymous Says:
    September 4th, 2005 at 1:47 am

I love James! He is such an amazing player in BB6. I feel so lost without seeing him walk around the BB house

40. Anonymous Says:
    September 5th, 2005 at 3:17 pm

JAMES YOU AND KAYSAR RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

41. Anonymous Says:
    September 8th, 2005 at 8:58 pm

James, I absolutely loved you tonight on Big Brother 6 where they showed the sequester house. You dished it to Jennifer masterfully and it was satisfying to watch Jennifer squirm. I hope you told her about spending the night with Sarah. That would’ve been great television. Your interviews are fun as usual! I think I’m only going to watch when they show the sequester house now! Your smile is so damn sexy. I love you.

42. JAMES Says:
    September 9th, 2005 at 8:33 am

JAMES IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU TELL OFF J-BLO LIKE THAT YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. jamesfan Says:
    September 10th, 2005 at 2:26 pm

James showed good sportsmanship in the game! I’m so proud of him!

44. Anonymous Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 8:21 am

Thanks, Mom. Love, James

45. direction boy Says:
    September 15th, 2005 at 12:48 am

Janie fans! go to http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0721051bigbro1.html to see a photo at the bottom of the page of “America’s Choice”. this is the photo that will be distributed nation wide if janie wins! go janie!

46. THE NORTH Says:
    September 17th, 2005 at 11:33 pm

ALERT! watch out for direction kid, she goes by many names. She a self absorbs, jealous nobody, insecure hateful bi*Ch. She’s extremely jealous of Janie. Ape is an america bashing fool, Jblow is a dumb sl*t. Directionkid is related.

Anyways James you were awesome, loved watching and listening to the way you think and talk. Its to bad what happened with the alliance, unfortunately young and nieve Sarah was your real weakness. However you two make a sweet couple. Hope all the best for you guys.

47. Anonymous Says:
    September 18th, 2005 at 4:42 pm

All I can say is that anyone who lies with their hand on the Bible, in a game or otherwise, does not deserve to win anything.

48. JUST A FAN Says:
    September 19th, 2005 at 12:31 am

James, I am leaving a post on each of the sites of the bbhouseguests. I want to wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do. I think it was a great opportunity for all of you to get to be in the bbhouse! No one should have to defend or explain the way they chose to play the game. Each made a personal decision and should be respected for that. No one from either side should be judged. I hope you can all put the nastiness that ruled the house behind you. It is so non-productive. Good luck James. Way to go!

49. jblows Says:
    September 19th, 2005 at 11:54 pm

James I just wanted to tell you that this “just a fan” has been posting on everyones site being so nice as this person is in close relationship with Ape and made her100times more hated than needed by her type of support. Read the posts its to funny. I cant wait to see you on tv tomorrow with your questions, it should be interesting. Also I like how you went into sequester given it to ol JBLOW, halarious!

50. Anonymous Says:
    September 21st, 2005 at 12:08 am

James! Absolutely loved seeing you on air tonight. You made some great comments… can’t help but laugh. You’re a great guy. Give Sarah a few more hugs. :D

51. C M from Brilliant, O Says:
    September 21st, 2005 at 12:20 am

Hey, James all I can say is way to tell it like it is.
    You better keep treating that sweet, sweet Sarah good. She truly seems to love you. DON’T break her heart.

52. Anonymous Says:
    September 21st, 2005 at 6:34 pm

Jblows! Your comments BLOW! PPL cant even leave nice messages for the players anymore? You are disgusting! Its ppl like you who keep the hate in the world flowing! You suck!

53. Anonymous Says:
    September 21st, 2005 at 9:03 pm

LOL. That last poster must either be a newt of a maggot or just *gasp* a J-Blo fan!
    You played a great game and you knew how to separate game from real-life.

54. Anonymous Says:
    September 21st, 2005 at 10:27 pm

Give it up Sov fans! You LOST! OVER! DONE! FINISHED! ENDED! God! The players took their defeat better than you people! Get a life and MOVE ON!

55. Anonymous Says:
    September 22nd, 2005 at 8:54 pm

It seems to me that the anti-Sovs are the ones who can’t seem to get over the fact that the majority of America have eyes and valid opinions.

56. CAMERA SHY Says:
    September 23rd, 2005 at 11:34 pm

COME ON NOW THE MAGGOTS DIDNT NOTICE THE CAMERA’S, ITS NOT FAIR!

57. JAMES, JAMES, JAMES! Says:
    September 27th, 2005 at 10:15 pm

JAMES PLEASE DO ALL STARS! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOMEWHERE OUT THERE SOON!

58. petite 5'2 missing JAMES Says:
    September 28th, 2005 at 9:16 pm

I wasnt attracted to James until I got familiar with his personality, now I find him sexy as h*ll.

59. KAYSARFAN Says:
    September 30th, 2005 at 5:32 pm

JAMES YOU ROCK YOU AND HOWIE SHOULD SO THE AMAZING RACE!!!!!!!!

60. BIG JAMES FAN! Says:
    October 2nd, 2005 at 10:22 pm

james i think you should do amazing race with janie.
    *******************************

61. sexy!! Says:
    October 4th, 2005 at 8:53 pm

James has sex appeal!

62. Anonymous Says:
    October 8th, 2005 at 11:51 pm

uh huh

63. HELPFUL HINT Says:
    October 14th, 2005 at 9:00 am

James I read your interview on jokers. I find it quite irresponsible for all of you not to watch all the tapes. Howie really should watch the tapes as well. Great interview but your not up to date with the show so you guys really dont know whats going on. WATCH THE TAPES

64. Anonymous Says:
    October 14th, 2005 at 10:53 pm

Too bad your interview on Jokers was so biased James. Kindof arrogant of you to think you came off as another of America’s Sweethearts! I totally have no respect for a guy who looks into the eyes of the woman he professes to love, and LIES LIKE A DOG! If you couldn’t keep from lying to Sarah in the bbhouse, what makes her think you wouldn’t lie to her in the real world? Once a skunk, always a skunk! James, you stink!!!

65. FRIENDSHIP ARE HIDING UNDER A ROCK Says:
    October 14th, 2005 at 11:23 pm

sheep suck period. ta da.
    BAHHHHHHHHHH!

66. JAMES IS AWESOME Says:
    October 14th, 2005 at 11:25 pm

JAMES PLAYED WELL, i HAVE A FRIEND LIKE YOU AND YOUR ALL TALK. STEP IT UP JAMES, WE’D LIKE TO SEE SARAH AND YOURSELF TOGETHER TO THE END. wAY TO PLAY THE GAME. yOU WERE ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

67. Anonymous Says:
    October 15th, 2005 at 12:28 pm

Hey James is Awesome! Noone said James didn’t play a good game! I said he’s a “skunk”; and he is! I was referring to his biased interview on Jokesters where he pointed the finger at everyone but himself! I’m sick of all you Sov fans claiming the sheep are the only ones who’ve ignored the fact that they, themselves did anything wrong! NOT TRUE! The Sovs are just as guilty of that little infraction! Too bad, you have tunnel vision and don’t see it. Your problem!

68. Anonymous Says:
    October 19th, 2005 at 7:47 pm

BAH BAH BLACK SHEEP!!

69. Anonymous Says:
    October 19th, 2005 at 10:09 pm

Bah Bah SUCKS!!!

70. Anonymous Says:
    October 20th, 2005 at 8:07 am

Wrong site for you sheepherder.

71. Anonymous Says:
    October 20th, 2005 at 11:05 am

And I’m sure YOU’LL tell me what site is the right site!

72. your a really winner/ 2 thumbs up Says:
    October 21st, 2005 at 9:06 pm

tHiS iS nOt MaG_ _ _ _ sItE
    >>>>>>>>>>>!

73. you're a real(ly) LOSER/2 thumbs down! Says:
    October 21st, 2005 at 9:13 pm

No shit, Sherlock?

74. Anonymous Says:
    October 21st, 2005 at 9:39 pm

If James gave his time to Joker’s to conduct an online chat, he can say whatever he wants. To anonymous poster who said James was a skunk: get a life and crawl back to your maggot troop. If you don’t like it, then go into the mountains and find one of your sheepguests to talk to. I’m sure you’re going to have a “bahhhhhr-ing” day with them.

James, you’re the best! You’ve played a great game AND you’re an awesome person!

75. Anonymous Says:
    October 22nd, 2005 at 8:56 pm

Hey last poster, you’re entitled to your opinion, I’m entitled to mine. My opinion: James is a skunk! You don’t like my opinion? TOUGH!

76. Bah Bah Black Sheep! Says:
    October 22nd, 2005 at 10:07 pm

You don’t like my opinion tough??

I have an idea!.. Say something interesting or funny. Can you ever start a conversation without being such a pessimist and the repetitive bitching and or whining about every post you see.

SHEEP GO BAHHH!

77. Anonymous Says:
    October 22nd, 2005 at 10:25 pm

nah nah na na nah

78. Anonymous Says:
    October 23rd, 2005 at 1:09 am

It is surprising to find people badmouthing James. He has stayed true to his character in and out of the game. I guess some people just like to live under false pretenses. Somewhere in their feeble minds they hope that their maggot houseguests are better than everyone thinks they are. And the only way they can get themselves to believe that is to constantly repeat over and over again that other people suck. LOL. Err, James is no skunk. The skunk is YOU (referring to the pessimistic whiner).

79. Anonymous Says:
    October 23rd, 2005 at 10:43 am

You call it “pessimism”; I call it “the truth”! Hey, if you want to like James, have at it! I don’t care! Why does it bother you (and a few others, aka: the SHEEPHATER!) that I, or anyone else don’t like James and think he’s a skunk? If my opinions don’t matter to you, as you keep repeating that they don’t, then just don’t READ THEM! How hard is that? You talk about ME whinning? That’s all you and SheepyHead do! About every single post who disagrees with YOUR opinions! Maybe you should quit lumping all the opposing posts together and attributing them to one person. I haven’t posted over and over saying anyone SUCKS! I leave that job to YOU and Sheepface! (example: all the “hate mail” for Maggie, and her friendship team, and the BAH BAH BAH crap!) Talk about someone posting something “interesting or funny”? What the hell is so interesting about saying “Bah, Bah, Bah” all the time? WOW! THAT takes a lot of brainpower! The problem is not that I don’t like James, which I don’t! (Didn’t say I didn’t think he played a bad game; just don’t care for him) The problem is that people such as yourself and the SheepHater can’t stand it that there ARE people who don’t agree with you! HEY, wake up! That’s life! If you don’t like my comments. DON’T READ THEM! End of Story~!

80. Anonymous Says:
    October 23rd, 2005 at 10:45 am

Sorry, the sentence about James playing a game, should have said “good” game. not “bad” game.

81. Bahhhhhhhhhh! Says:
    October 23rd, 2005 at 8:13 pm

Bah Bah Black Sheep!

82. Anonymous Says:
    October 24th, 2005 at 8:17 pm

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

83. Anonymous Says:
    October 24th, 2005 at 9:15 pm

Bah Bah Black Sheep have you any wool yes sir yes sir 3 bags full

84. Anonymous Says:
    October 27th, 2005 at 11:13 pm

Yep, I agree; you are definitely “FULL” of it, BAH BAH!

85. Anonymous Says:
    October 28th, 2005 at 8:55 am

Bah Bah salute!

86. SARAHS INNOCENCE BORING Says:
    October 31st, 2005 at 12:01 pm

JAMES WAS A FINE PLAYER, THIS SEASON YOU SURE DIDNT HAVE TO BE THAT INTELLIGENT TO PLAY WELL YOU JUST HAD TO BE WILLING TO PLAY A GAME. ALSO I TO FIND IT WEIRD THAT SARAH ACTS LIKE SHE THINKS SHE ISNT KNOWN FOR HER REAL PERSONALITY WHICH IS WEAK AND DUMB STRUCK. I THINK SARAH HAS A POOR SELF ESTEEM AND IMAGE OF HERSELF. SHE IS A WEAK PERSON THAT JAMES CAN EASILY MANIPULATE. SARAH CAME ON THE SHOW AND DIDNT PLAY A GAME ALSO SHES HAS NEVER HAD A JOB IN HER LIFE.. ? I DONT THINK SARAH AND JAMES WILL MAKE IT CAUSE I THINK JAMES WILL NEED TO BE INTELLECTUALLY STIMULATED SOMETHING YOUNG SWEET SARAH WILL NEVER DO FOR HIM.

87. Anonymous Says:
    November 1st, 2005 at 11:41 pm

I don’t think James and Sarah will go the “long haul” either. I don’t think Sarah should commit to a guy who can’t even tell her the truth about a game he played! If he’d lie to her about that, what would he do with the “important stuff”? I could never trust him. I can totally see him lying to the other players; buy why would he look Sarah in the eye and lie to her? She worships the ground he walks on. Well, just my thoughts on that subject.

88. Anonymous Says:
    November 4th, 2005 at 1:01 am

Good luck to James and Sarah! I hope they have a happy life together.

89. Anonymous Says:
    November 5th, 2005 at 8:02 pm

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

90. BORING GIRL Says:
    November 10th, 2005 at 10:36 pm

SARAH SUCKS BIGTIME

91. Anonymous Says:
    November 23rd, 2005 at 3:28 pm

James is one of the worse players ever. So what if he won 2.5 vetos after all one was given to him by Kaysar and the sencond by the house and the last one he shared with Sarah. He keeps pointing fingers at anyone but himself. Loser.

92. your point was? Says:
    November 24th, 2005 at 9:36 pm

2.5 vetos?? I couldnt understand above post.

93. Anonymous Says:
    November 24th, 2005 at 11:06 pm

I don’t quite understand the 2.5 vetoes either, but I don’t disagree that James is pointing fingers at everyone but himself. He did the same thing IN the house, too. That was the way he played the game. I thought at the time that it was his “strategy” for playing, but since leaving the house, he seems to be exhibiting his same old habits. I guess that’s just “who he is”. If that’s the case, then I guess James did play the game by being himself, moreso than any of the other players. It surprises me that Sarah doesn’t see that side of him. I guess the old saying that “love is blind” is absolutely true!

94. FS fan all the way! Says:
    November 30th, 2005 at 7:30 pm

Hey gang! Hear the fs all had a blast in Vegas!!!!!!!! Alright!!!! Way to go guys!!!!!YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

95. Illinois Says:
    December 28th, 2005 at 3:37 pm

James,
    Very disappointed in your latest “interview”. The “game” is over; don’t you think you should give it up and move on? I think the namecalling that you’re still doing concerning the Friendship players is a little immature, and the fact that you are calling them “judgemental” is like the pot calling the kettle black! What do you think you have done with each of them? Judged them for how you think they played the game. You stated that you went into the game for the sole purpose of winning, and not to make friends; therefore what you did in the game was justified! Maybe you should give the other players that same benefit of doubt! If you shouldn’t be “judged” for how you played, then neither should they. I may not have liked some of your actions or comments in the game, James, but I knew you were playing the game, therefore didn’t judge you! But neither did I judge the others because they were there for the same exact reasons as you. None of us are perfect James. And for you to brand the Friendship team as being “judgemental” is very hypocritical; when you are doing the exact same thing.

96. Anonymous Says:
    December 29th, 2005 at 10:41 pm

James you do seem quite stuck on yourself. Get over the game!!

97. Anonymous Says:
    March 26th, 2006 at 12:55 am

James rocks!

98. Liza Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 11:54 am

SERIOUSLY SEXY

99. RentAcop Says:
    August 12th, 2006 at 11:49 am

I can’t respect Jame’s game…He split way to ealy from Sov6 and a a result will lose the game and hopefully Sarah too..

I hope James had fun returning to life of being a Mall RentAcop ala Gary Coleman. No college degree..no class..born on wrong sode of the tracks with hillbilly uneducated parents…What a sad life to return to..

James is yiddish for “Trailer Trash Fool” I believe…

Comments