Chuck & Caitilin Win Beauty and The Geek

July 06, 2005 11:33 PM by Joe Blackmon

Beauty_geek_winnersThe Beauty and The Geek finale came down to a quiz challenge between Chuck & Caitilin and Richard & Mindi.  At stake for both teams was a $250,000 prize for the winning team.  However, the stakes were much higher for Richard.  Mindi promised Richard that she would make out with him if they won.

After starting out with a couple blunders in the quiz challenge, Richard & Mindi came roaring back to force a couple rounds of tie-breaking questions.  Even though Richard could remember that Mindi had two tattoos, he could not remember Mindi’s middle name.  Chuck & Caitilin wound up winning Beauty & the Geek.  Even though Richard did not get a make out session, he did kiss Mindi on the cheek, raising his total number of girls kissed to three.

Even though the Beauty and The Geek finale has aired, viewers can get an additional Beauty and The Geek fix next week.  Previews for next week’s Beauty and The Geek: The Aftermath aired after the finale.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Beauty and the Geek news.  For other great Beauty and the Geek news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Beauty and the Geek.

Topics: Beauty And The Geek |

15 Responses to “Chuck & Caitilin Win Beauty and The Geek”

1. Richard's Fan Says:
    July 8th, 2005 at 3:56 am

Richard & Mindy should win this. I’m so dissapointed. The producer should give them $250,000 just for being funny & make the show interesting to watch.

2. Anonymous Says:
    July 8th, 2005 at 12:44 pm

Richard didn’t deserve to win. He was sickeningly immature. I felt sorry for Mindi. I’m glad Chuck & Caitilin won.

3. christa Says:
    July 11th, 2005 at 10:35 am

i’m so glad chuck and watsher name one.the other team was an !@#%%^#$!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Fainn Says:
    July 13th, 2005 at 3:58 pm

I’m glad Chuck won. Richard has to be the center of attention good or bad. He didn;tlearn anything by beeing on that show. He reminds me of a guy I went to school with who ended up in a mental institution. I think Richard will share the same fate.

5. Anonymous Says:
    July 15th, 2005 at 12:29 am

richard and mindi should have won

6. Caity Says:
    July 16th, 2005 at 11:31 am

I Agree I Think Richard And Mindi Should Have Won Because Richard Is The Funny one And Smart and Mindi Is Also Smart. So THEY SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!!!

7. Masooma Says:
    July 18th, 2005 at 1:37 pm

Mindi and Richard seriously should have won. Chuck was such an asshole and Caitilin was just a bitch. Mindi and Rich went that far and they have nuttin 2 show 4 it.

8. Maril Says:
    September 6th, 2005 at 7:08 pm

richard and mindi should have won. richard is a good guy and funny. I do no agree with him getting into a mental institution (that is a stupit opinion) he is just young and will mature as time passes. I did not get a positive vibe fromchuck

9. joe Says:
    January 7th, 2006 at 1:55 am

yes richard and mindi were a funny team. But richard could get on your nerves in person. i know a guy like that. Plus, chuck is an asshole too. He thinks he is smart but he is not. Throwing out long ambiguous words because of his frustration. Plus all those women on that show are not that pretty plus they are hos. Man, you could not pay me 250000 to date those hos. Rename the show. The Geeks and their Hos

10. Loffy Says:
    March 3rd, 2006 at 2:07 am

Chuck is a much better person than Richard, and Caitilin is a lot hotter than Mindi.

If I was Chuck, I would have knee’d Richard in the head.

11. Lin Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 11:05 pm

I’m really glad Chuck won. I mean he deserves it. I also kinda feel sorry for him cause Scarllet was using him. She always flirted on Chuck so Chuck would not pick their team to go in the elimination room. Now that Chuck have won, I just want to say. In your face b#%@h!(Referring to Scarllet.) I like Richard cause his funny, i just don’t like Mindy. Besides, Caitlin is hotter and way more nicer.

12. Marie Says:
    November 26th, 2006 at 1:33 pm

Mindi and Richard should have won!! I honestly doubt Caitilin would have been able to handle Richard like Mindi did…Mindi had SUCH a good attitude and handled the insane Richard SO well! Mindi is truly a beautiful person inside and out!

13. Anonymous Says:
    January 6th, 2007 at 10:45 pm

richard and mindi should have won. chuck thinks he’s so smart(but he isn’t)and he is aslo plain rude. caitilin isnt that pretty for a beauty anyway. mindi is nice, and also a true beauty. and she dealt with richard well. richard is funny. even though he
    can get on your nerves a lot. C&C shouldn’t have won.

14. Ralph Says:
    March 6th, 2007 at 4:46 am

Chuck is rude asshole?? ROTFL
    He even felt bad for diagnosing ADD in Rich’s brain.
    IMO all the guys excluding Richard were very kind and nice. But Rich’s unstability seemed to attract women somehow. Gotta take lessons from him (Is he really a swinger now??)

And IMO women were a lot hotter in next editions

15. Anonymous Says:
    June 16th, 2007 at 6:15 am

now i know that richard is jz kissing the winner’s ass as he said that the winners r his friends and later on he will do those stupid acts……….it really sucks and making lol……in this competition, i don’t think chuck is so handsome but i do think shawn is so hot and sexy of his lips and his haircuts style……

Comments