Hogan Knows Best Premieres

July 09, 2005 11:05 PM by Joe Blackmon

Hogan Knows Best premieres Sunday, July 10 at 10:00 P.M. ET. Witness another side of Hogan as the world famous wrestler deals with everyday family struggles.  Hulk Hogan’s not only the world’s most famous wrestler – he’s also a very traditional suburban dad who just so happens to live on a 20,000-square-foot estate in Clearwater, Florida. Daughter Brooke (16) wants to be a pop star, and son Nick (14) wants to be a race car driver. As Hulk and his wife Linda watch their kids grow up before their eyes, they’re more committed than ever to protecting them from sex, drugs, and the other evils of modern life.  Vh1.com also features clips from Hulk Hogan’s all new reality show Hogan Know Best.

Topics: Hogan Knows Best |

16 Responses to “Hogan Knows Best Premieres”

1. Rattlehead Says:
    July 15th, 2005 at 7:39 am

HULK RULES!!

2. Anonymous Says:
    July 31st, 2005 at 7:34 pm

Nick is Hott!!!

3. Brittany Says:
    August 27th, 2005 at 1:32 pm

Nick Hogan is a very interresting person..is is sweet and kind and has a great personality…and he is TOTALLY HOTT…i would love to meet him it would be totally awsome…

4. Zebrality.com Says:
    August 29th, 2005 at 11:54 pm

Hogan Knows Best Premieres

Hogan Knows Best Premieres

5. Anonymous Says:
    August 30th, 2005 at 12:19 am

Love this show. I look forward to Sundays
    nights now. It’s great to see the interaction between the kids and their parents. That’s one lucky family.

6. Donna Says:
    August 30th, 2005 at 12:21 am

I love this show. I look forward to Sunday
    nights now. It’s great to see the interaction between the kids and their parents. Hope it stays on forever.

7. Zebrality.com Says:
    September 2nd, 2005 at 1:02 pm

Hogan Knows Best Premieres

Hogan Knows Best Premieres

8. ashley (nicks old girlfriend) Says:
    November 5th, 2005 at 11:36 am

hate to break it to you young nick lovers. But hes not that hot, or nice. I broke up with him because he wanted to go to far , to fast. Hes a jerk. oh and by the way hes balding, just like daddy.

9. Lonnie Wright Says:
    December 2nd, 2005 at 3:42 pm

I can teach you to fish and to hunt if you wont to team up and go fishing call 330 833 9531 LW Wright. Canal Fulton OHio 44614

10. Nick hogan Says:
    February 26th, 2006 at 1:47 pm

My name is Nick hogan too
    that is really craked

11. Nick hogan Says:
    February 26th, 2006 at 1:50 pm

My name is Nick hogan too
    that is really craked

12. chucky pacheco Says:
    March 19th, 2006 at 3:27 am

wish i can get some of brookes music.Best to all.

13. meggie buckley Says:
    July 16th, 2006 at 5:03 am

hi im meggie buckley and i think that brooke is da best singer in da world if ya want to tlk to me add xmegx_b@hotmail.co.uk and if yano brookes address or phone number can ya plz tell me it

14. tim carr Says:
    October 2nd, 2006 at 4:52 am

I watched the kids go to work show last night. It will be my last. It seems to be a rule that rich kids have no rules. Two days work to pay fro a mega thousands credit card….GET REAL ! ! Real kids…never mind, it’s beyond your version of reality. In the future call Paris Hilton for info on how to chastise your kids. As for me your show will no longer be seen in this house.

15. michael Says:
    December 1st, 2006 at 11:35 pm

i want to meet nick hogan’s ex girlfriend ashley she was very hot.. good show by the way. i want nicks supra that his dad gave him.lol.

16. chuckey Says: