Average Joe Kisses Hunk

July 12, 2005 11:03 PM by Joe Blackmon

Average_joe_kissDante Alighire just might be the breakout star of Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back.  The hunks came into the Average Joe’s house and started throwing luggage around and making themselves at home.  Dante was the only Average Joe to stand up to the hunks and went eye-to-eye in a stare-down with hunk Chris Carson.  Just when it looked like a fight was about to break out, Dante planted a kiss right on Carson’s lips.  Carson hit the roof, slamming his fists into a wall, and threatening to put Dante through a wall.

The first competition between the Average Joes and the hunks turned out to be a wrestling match.  And of course, Dante and Carson wound up in the ring together.  Dante nearly had Carson pinned to, but Carson flipped Dante at the last second and won the match.  After an eating contest that the hunks forfeited and a dodgeball contest where the Average Joes were slaughtered, the hunks won the overall competition by taking two out of three.  Anna selected Rocky from the hunks team for a one-on-one date, which ended in a hot make-out scene in a Jacuzzi.

For her second date, Anna chose hunk Josh Abston, who turned out to be a sensitive, non-drinking, former ballet dancer.  Meanwhile, back at the Average Joe house, hunks Mike and Carson teamed up to shatter Arthur Apicella’s fantasy of Anna by telling him that she is fake and would never go for a guy like him.  At the elimination, Anna sends Michael Pugliese, Greg Duke, Jason Marus, and Average Joe favorite Dante Alighire packing.  The good news though is Dante is selected for the makeover and will have a chance to re-enter the competition.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Average Joe news.  For other great Average Joe news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Average Joe.

Topics: Average Joe |

12 Responses to “Average Joe Kisses Hunk”

1. RITA Says:
    July 14th, 2005 at 2:03 am

THIS SHOW IS TURNING OUT TO BE QUITE INTERESTING. BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS AVERAGE JOES. I DO THINK THEY SHOULD DO EVN MORE IN SOME CASES FOR THOSE WHO GET THE MAKEOVERS. THEY IMPROVE YES, BUT WILL THEY IMPROVE THEIR PERSONALITIES ENOUGH FOR ANNA TO PICK THEM? OPINIONS PLEASE….

2. Mike Says:
    July 14th, 2005 at 12:10 pm

Yes, I by far agree it is the best series of Average Joe yet. I don’t think Anna will pick an Average Joe. I think she revealed her true colors when the other guys showed up.

3. Anonymous Says:
    July 14th, 2005 at 12:32 pm

I agree. With this past episode, she said that she lost herself when with one of the hunks. Sounds like Larissa all over again…

4. Naked Boy Says:
    July 15th, 2005 at 5:59 am

They never pick the average joe. what is the point of the show anymore? but it will be interesting to see the make overs, altought I don’t see that Dante had a makeover other than a body waxing and haircut.

5. Khrystal Says:
    July 15th, 2005 at 6:47 pm

I know i c no difference in dante a little in josh but none in nick , n’ whats the point whe nshe never picks an average joe.

6. kara Says:
    July 16th, 2005 at 1:50 pm

dante is not gonna get picked, shes done with him she made her decision, case closed.

7. Hephaestion Says:
    July 17th, 2005 at 4:48 pm

Chris Carson lists his career as Night Club Promoter & Model, but he won’t do much modeling after his over-the-top display of homophobia after Dante kissed him.

He also won’t do much night club promoting, unless he decides to move to some ridiculous religious nut resort in the Ozarks.

Same for Michael Pugliese.

8. Keith Says:
    July 19th, 2005 at 7:22 pm

I actually think that Mike and Carson are gay and will end uo together after the show is over. The are both way to closeted to come out at the moment and pretend to be such macho men. The ones who fight the most are the ones who have something to hide.

9. kim Says:
    August 2nd, 2005 at 6:57 pm

does anyone know who anna picked at the end of the shows? Or didnt it come on and reveal it yet????? please respond as i would like to know……..thank you

10. alyssa Says:
    August 6th, 2005 at 8:57 pm

ew frickin sick!!!!!!! i find that sooo disgusting! ew……. n e ways…. i really want some pictures of brad off of average joe cuz hes damn sexy!!!!!!!…. i just cant find them :( hmf… well peace

11. shareena Says:
    April 10th, 2006 at 11:29 am

o ma dayz dis epasode was 22 funny i crakd up wen dante kissd carson awwh carson iz 2 curee man buh he finkz hez all dah ???

12. Nathan Griffin Says:
    October 24th, 2007 at 9:02 pm

Hey everyone, Nathan here from Average Joe 4. Although this post is old, with Fox Reality showing the ‘magic of reality tv’ all over again, I thought I’d post a quick comment.

re: the makeovers. I think a few of the previous posters had it right. The makeovers were mostly a joke. They cut our hair, they bought us some clothing and they sent us on our way. I was lucky enough to get some dental work done which I’m quite happy about (I smile more often) but I don’t think it necessarily did anything for our character in a long-term sense.

re: Dante and Carson… all I can say “hahahaha.” I remember standing there in the doorway when it happened and all I could think was, “wow. It feels like I’m back in 5th grade.” It truly was a ‘reality tv’ experience.

In the end, I don’t think the show changed any of the castmembers lives for better or worse. It was over as quickly as it began and regardless of Carsons reaction to ‘the kiss’… I’m pretty sure he’s still doing well for himself in club promotions.

Ciao!