The Million Dollar Idea – A New Reality Show From Simon Cowell

July 13, 2005 06:18 PM by Joe Blackmon

The ABC Television Network announced today the order for nine episodes of "The Million Dollar Idea" (working title), a new reality series from executive producers Simon Cowell, Nigel Hall and Cecile Frot-Coutaz of FremantleMedia North America. Over the course of the series, the show will undertake a nationwide search for America’s greatest entrepreneur with the best business idea or new product. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity culminates with the presentation of $1,000,000 worth of business support, including cash, top-notch entrepreneurial counsel and physical resources to the winner, allowing him/her to turn a dream into reality.

"The Million Dollar Idea" was conceived by Simon Cowell, one of reality television’s greatest anti-heroes, and Peter Jones, one of Britain’s youngest entrepreneurs. Cowell’s honesty on "American Idol" has made him a household name in the U.S., but his career spans more than 20 years in the music industry as both a producer and executive. Cowell has also produced the UK series "The X Factor," as well as the American series, "Cupid," all in conjunction with FremantleMedia, the producers of "American Idol." Jones found television fame as one of the panelists on a hit business reality show in England. Jones’ straight talking and ability to detect innovative business ideas is the reason why he will be one of the judges on "The Million Dollar Idea."

"This is an exciting show," says Cowell. "Right now, someone in America may be sitting on the best new idea in the world. This show gives everyone the chance to fulfill that dream. I have no idea who or what is going to turn up, and that is the fun of this new series."

The series will take viewers on the full journey from open-call auditions through a nail-biting competition for $50,000 in "seed money" that only nine finalists will win. The finalists are then sent home to try to bring their idea to fruition. Their challenge is how to best invest their $50,000 in seed money to win a place in the finale. All the while, judging the competition are "The Millionaires" — a three-person panel of business leaders who have achieved their own success with original concepts that they were able to bring to life. The three best inventions will compete in the live finale, where America will vote and decide what they believe is "The Million Dollar Idea."

"Simon and Peter have conceived a fantastic show," said Andrea Wong, executive vice president, Alternative Programming, Specials and Late-Night, ABC Entertainment. "Somebody out there has thought of the next Post-it Note or Starbucks, but they don’t have the means to actually make it happen. It’s going to be thrilling to find that person and make his or her dream a reality."

Added Cecile Frot-Coutaz, Chief Operating Officer, Production, FremantleMedia North America: "’The Million Dollar Idea’ was born out of Simon’s desire to continue bringing talented and creative people to the forefront of reality television. Having worked with Simon for years, I am delighted to partner with him once again on a project that I feel will be a tremendous success."

"The Million Dollar Idea" is from Fremantle, Syco Television and PeeDee Productions. Simon Cowell is executive producer. The show was packaged by CAA.

Topics: The Million Dollar Idea |

152 Responses to “The Million Dollar Idea – A New Reality Show From Simon Cowell”

1. CBM Says:
    July 13th, 2005 at 6:42 pm

Only logged on here long enough to tell you – not AT ALL interested in ANY show brought forth by Simon or Nigel! They’re getting rich playing folks like pawns! Wise up!

2. LP Says:
    July 17th, 2005 at 12:31 am

Anyone know when they are taking applications or where auditions are happening?

3. Ms Inghugh Says:
    July 17th, 2005 at 9:38 am

Have a great idea. How can I get on this show asap?

4. Joe Reality Says:
    July 17th, 2005 at 10:36 am

Hi,
    We’ve gotten several emails on this show so it looks like ABC might have a hit on their hands. However, ABC has not yet released info on the application process for this show. When ABC does release application information, we will promptly post information here on http://www.realitytvmagazine.com because we know a lot of people are interested.
    Thanks
    Joe Reality
    Reality TV Magazine

5. George Van Says:
    July 17th, 2005 at 12:02 pm

How do I become a contestant on Simon Cowell’s “Million Dollar Idea” ?

please respond

6. Antony Persaud Says:
    July 17th, 2005 at 12:34 pm

How do I become a contestant on Simon Cowell’s new show. I do have a lot of ideas, that will be very interesting to the world.

Please respond.

7. LAURA Says:
    July 18th, 2005 at 12:52 am

I HAVE A PROTOTYPE AND I WOULD LOVE THE CHANCE TO GET MY IDEA ON THE MARKET. PLEASE TELL ME HOW I TRY OUT FOR THIS SHOW. THANKS SO MUCH L.J.BERKELEY

8. Darrell G. Says:
    July 18th, 2005 at 3:10 am

I would like to become a contestant. Please inform me of audition dates and times.

9. Mark Cone Says:
    July 18th, 2005 at 7:53 am

Pleas send information on how to audition our idea for the show…is it confidential?

10. MIlliondollar Man Says:
    July 18th, 2005 at 11:11 am

Please post your ideas! I will take them to the top for ya!

11. Kurt Douglad Trevallion Says:
    July 18th, 2005 at 7:34 pm

I am an avid inventor with a very marketable product ready for the big time, worldwide marketplace NOW. I want in…!!!
    Where oh where can I audition me and my awesome product(s)…?

12. Kurt Douglad Trevallion Says:
    July 18th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

Where oh where can I audition me and my awesome product(s)…?

13. Rich Sandler Says:
    July 18th, 2005 at 9:03 pm

I always seem to daydream myself into various inventive ideas. I have one right now that might be a winner. Let me know when and how. I would love to show my drive and belief in my concept.

14. Tom Knightlinger Says:
    July 19th, 2005 at 3:17 pm

I have been in the billboard business and have changed careers to inventing and trying to get products to market. The process is long and costly but I have the passion to succeed. If you could please send me info on and when to apply for show it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again. Tom

15. Carmen Says:
    July 19th, 2005 at 7:12 pm

I’d like to be on the email list for info about this show. I know someone who has product that is a sure thing to win this!

16. Mark Legenstein Says:
    July 19th, 2005 at 9:47 pm

I have a patent on a product ready to launch. Please inform me on auditon dates and times.

17. Charles Emmendorfer Says:
    July 20th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

The product that I would like to audition

on your show is rings and bracelets hand

made from American coins. These include

all the new State Quarters. Also some of

half dollars and silver dollars.

18. charles emmendorfer Says:
    July 20th, 2005 at 9:46 pm

please disregard the comments previously
    posted july 20,20 8:35p.m. will submit new
    comments. please respond

19. Denise Lagana Says:
    July 21st, 2005 at 3:11 pm

I have a patent that will change a whole industry! Please inform me on dates,places and times of auditions. thank you

20. Denise Lagana Says:
    July 21st, 2005 at 3:27 pm

I have a patent that will change a whole industry! Please send me info on dates,places and times of auditions.

21. Leah Bloom Says:
    July 21st, 2005 at 3:29 pm

Please let me know how to audition for “The Million Dollar Idea”. The thought of bringing my product for pets to the market is so exciting! I have designed a product that all pet owners need. It will make a dreaded chore a pleasure. Please do not leave me out of this chance for success. Thank You. Leah Bloom

22. Ray Monto Says:
    July 21st, 2005 at 8:24 pm

I’m very interested in your new project. I’m an inventor and would love the opportunity to showcase one of my inventions. Please include me on your e-mail list and provide me with the necessary information to proceed. Other’s have commented about Simon and his gift to be direct. I feel honesty is a much faster way to build anything. Thanks.

23. Marcos Luna Says:
    July 22nd, 2005 at 11:59 am

I’ve been sitting on an idea for way to long.I’m cheking this website everyday for application information. Good Luck to all.

24. patricia walsh Says:
    July 22nd, 2005 at 3:01 pm

Would like information on the application process to be a contestant on the show.

25. dawn sebti Says:
    July 22nd, 2005 at 7:05 pm

I have THE million dollar idea and I know exactly what to do with the $50k seed money to get the idea out of the think tank!
    How do I audition for the show?

26. Ronald Lewis Says:
    July 22nd, 2005 at 8:50 pm

I have an idea that will teach young children how to hold a pencil or pen and also use this idea as a reading tool. I see this as a world wide problem that needs to be resolved by this idea of mine.

Sincerely,
    Ronald J. Lewis
    27904 Caraway Lane
    Saugus, CA 91350

(661) 296-1939

27. michele Says:
    July 24th, 2005 at 9:51 am

my million idea will save lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please send info on how to apply.

28. ahlam Says:
    July 24th, 2005 at 1:34 pm

Where ever I am or whatever I do, I always try to think of something new that I could create. I have so many Ideas, but I am working to perfect one of them right now. Please email me with the information on how to audition.

29. Claudia Gharibian Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 3:43 am

what production compant is producing the show? How can i find out more contestant information? Where will the show be shot London, or the states? Many thanks, Claudia

30. Cathy Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 7:42 am

Need to audition for this!!!! Just what I’ve been waiting for!!!!!!

31. Keith Wingfield Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 5:11 pm

please inform me on how to sign up on my Patent Pending Idea

32. Jj Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 7:48 pm

I am sooooooooooo ready to go. Keep me posted.

33. Natoshia Burks Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 11:03 pm

FINALLY!!! A Reality Show made for Me :) Can’t wait to blow the world away 1 new invention and business idea at a time…

34. ron herndon Says:
    July 27th, 2005 at 8:23 am

how do I become a contestant? please advise
    and thank you

35. hernan cuello Says:
    July 27th, 2005 at 6:03 pm

how can i become a contestant. please respond

36. Guy Says:
    July 27th, 2005 at 7:54 pm

Great Idea! Should be lots of fun, how do I get in.

37. Michael M Says:
    July 27th, 2005 at 11:28 pm

I – like every dork on this site – am the next winner.

38. Tishia Says:
    July 27th, 2005 at 11:50 pm

I want to know to whom I would present an idea for a reality tv show and also what measures I could take to be sure my idea is not stolen?

39. JoAnn Says:
    July 28th, 2005 at 8:40 am

I have a product I have been working on for several months.The Pet Industry Lovers will be very excited about this product.
    It will make The Million Dollar Idea Show proud.
    Would love to apply.

40. Adam Says:
    July 28th, 2005 at 11:15 am

I have a horrible, unoriginal idea, which is certain not to win, sign me up!

41. geoffrey Says:
    July 28th, 2005 at 2:57 pm

send me the audition info please!

42. CR Says:
    July 29th, 2005 at 8:09 am

My idea is so pratical that I have talked about it with so many pratical people – they always say – Man, I wish I had one of those! Stress is a killer and I’m quite sure that my idea will save lives. How many times have you said – Where is the remote? You always seem to have the one that is not the one you are looking for. It’s so funny that If my idea became a reality, it would be amazing – down right amazing. Why? Because I would love to find this invention for myself! Wow!

43. CR Says:
    July 29th, 2005 at 8:10 am

44. keith rancifer Says:
    July 29th, 2005 at 3:55 pm

I am intrigued by the idea of the show but I also have a few reservations. I have some great ideas but I would want to ensure that after the show they would still be MY ideas. If anyone has any information please let me know.

45. Ronald Lewis Says:
    July 30th, 2005 at 1:52 am

Its me again, Ron Lewis.I posted my comments some time ago,but have had no E mail comformation. My invention not only would help my future,but also childrens futures.I have had so many ideas, but no money to bring them to the market place.Poor mans patents,which I have do not pay the bills.I do have working prototypes.Give me an opportunity to help our future generations.Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon.

46. pamela bogard jones Says:
    July 30th, 2005 at 10:03 am

GOT AN IDEA EVEN A POOR PERSON CAN`T AFFORD NOT TO HAVE!!! SHOW PRODUCERS PLEASE LOOK ME UP IN THE JACKSONVILLE, FL AREA!!!!

47. Katherine Winger Says:
    July 30th, 2005 at 1:59 pm

My idea may not save lives but I think the chicks will go nuts :-D

48. Jim Schroeder Says:
    July 30th, 2005 at 6:14 pm

I have an idea that is almost ready for market. I am VERY interested in the show. Please let me know how to apply. Thanks in advance!

49. T.L.Hornbeck Says:
    July 31st, 2005 at 12:45 pm

market size, profit margin is all that matters! The ultimate idea is here. God bless you people for trying,but the winner of the BILLION dollar idea has already been found. Please contact me when you all are ready. (ha!ha!) Thanks

50. Missy Roundy Says:
    July 31st, 2005 at 10:46 pm

Great idea for a reality show. My father was a clown for Barnum & Bailey Circus and also performed in Vaudville. I never had the desire to be in the business until now. I’d like the chance to compete for one million dollars in front of America. Love it. Love it. Love it. Missy

51. Lee-Lee Says:
    August 1st, 2005 at 7:03 am

I have an idea for a new reality tv show. The only way I have seen to tell a cxompany though is to pay a fee first; i don’t have the money for that. So if any producers, etc are interested in my idea, please email me quick.

52. Chris Says:
    August 1st, 2005 at 6:14 pm

I have an incredible idea, that has serious potential to make money and benefit consumers (and society!) . What must I do in order to try-out for the show?

53. Idea Guy Says:
    August 1st, 2005 at 8:42 pm

Hi everybody.
    I have started a blog inspired in The Million Dollar Idea TV show.

It is a place to expose and comment ideas, inventions and the show. Not only BIG inventions, even one buck ideas.

If you wasn´t selected for the TV show this is the site where you can show your talent.

54. marina Says:
    August 2nd, 2005 at 10:29 pm

I have this video game that will blow every thing out in the market out of the water. How do I sign up…

55. John Says:
    August 3rd, 2005 at 1:03 am

My idea and website.

56. John Says:
    August 3rd, 2005 at 1:04 am

57. Carol B Says:
    August 3rd, 2005 at 4:24 pm

When I typed in the name of this show for a search, I saw that there has been one in Minnesota with the same name for several years. Is this show going to replace that one, or take it national, or end up with a different name? Too, I want to know when it will have its own website with an application.
    Thanks.

58. Carol B Says:
    August 3rd, 2005 at 4:27 pm

My posting came up under John’s name. Not sure why, but I asked about the name of the show connected with one in Minnesota.

59. Cynthia Says:
    August 6th, 2005 at 12:23 am

Hi:
    What a great idea to help budding entrepreneurs who only need a chance and some seed money. I have a great invention I am working on that will make people feel better about themselves. Please send me information on how to be on the show. Thanks.

60. Diana Willson Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 9:56 am

Would like to be receive application for participation in the show whenever they are available. My idea is for a retail food service that has never been done before. Thank you.

61. Brian Says:
    August 8th, 2005 at 10:35 am

Didn’t know about this show, but recently heard of another inventor’s reality TV show that I think will be even better than this one. Basically if you win, you work with a group of experts who take you through the whole process (all expenses paid by the way) of getting your product developed, sourced, and on store shelves. They claim they just want to create an educational, “documentary-style” TV show to show other entrepreneurs and inventors how to do things like: get a patent, create a prototype, find manufacturing sources, and take your product to the market. I went to the audition in Atlanta and made it to the next round. I think they are in Colombia, SC next. Check it out at: http://www.bouncingbrainproductions.com

62. Vickie Says:
    August 9th, 2005 at 6:24 am

Hi, i’m interested in getting info on The Million Dollar Idea. I have a great product that i’ve designed and manufactured and i need some capital to market it. I think it will be a hit with the youth athletic community accross the country. Where can i get more info? Thanks. Vickie

63. sam Says:
    August 9th, 2005 at 11:41 am

I am looking forward to know the process. Thanks
    Sam

64. Neal Says:
    August 9th, 2005 at 3:14 pm

Canadian participation? I have US patent and proof of concept working model

65. Robert Doisneau Says:
    August 10th, 2005 at 11:07 am

SIMON COWELL SUED OVER NEW ABC TV SHOW
    Wed Aug 10 2005 08:28:42 ET

**Exclusive**

A lawsuit to be filed in Federal Court in Los Angeles on Wednesday claims AMERICAN IDOL star Simon Cowell and ABC Television Network conspired to steal the trademarked brand “Million Dollar Idea”, copy the entire premise of a show already airing in national syndication on over 125 television stations, and market that idea as their own.

The DRUDGE REPORT has learned, the federal case is being brought by original “Million Dollar Idea” creators/hosts Jean Golden and Todd Walker. It is a direct response to ABC’s July 13, 2005 announcement of a new show of the same name, “created” by Cowell and “packaged” by CAA.

“From stem to stern, each and every detail of Simon Cowell and ABC’s mock ‘Million Dollar Idea’ is a patent rip-off of Todd and Jean’s four-year labor of love,” said attorney Pierce O’Donnell.

ABC did not return calls for comment early Wednesday.

The lawsuit calls for immediate injunctive relief and unspecified damages.

“It is incredibly ironic that our show, the premise of which is to promote, protect and reward small-town American ingenuity, was itself the victim of corporate theft and greed,” said Jean Golden, co-creator of Million Dollar Idea. “What has happened to us is every inventor/entrepreneur’s worst nightmare: having your idea stolen. The arrogance of Simon Cowell and ABC is beyond comprehension. Can you imagine stealing an idea and not even bothering to change the name of it?”

“We are outraged that Simon Cowell, and ABC Network think that they are above the law,” said Todd Walker. “We were taken aback to see our brand so brazenly stolen by corporate giants.”

Developing…

66. Barb Says:
    August 10th, 2005 at 2:41 pm

I’m shocked Simon would rip of someone else’s idea! He’s such a nice guy, I cannot believe he would do that!

67. Larry Says:
    August 10th, 2005 at 2:47 pm

I was a guest on “The Million Dollar Idea Show” about two years ago.

This show was not developed by Cowell. It was developed by Jean Golden and Todd Walker of Minnesota. Cowell has nothing new on his hands.

Although I have brought products I’ve invented to market and have others in developement,I have no desire to appear on his “show”. To advance an idea that someone has stolen or copied is sick.

68. Richard Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 12:28 pm

I live in Los Angeles. Please let me know when is the audition in my area and what can I do to prepare for it. Thanks!

69. John Says:
    August 12th, 2005 at 12:22 am

My Idea:

Packaging idea for the Worlds most important health product, that prevents sexually transmitted diseases and saves lives.

Safe Sex In A Bottle is a unique key ring novelty that contains a useable condom. Everyone throughout the globe should carry a Safe Sex In A Bottle on his or her key ring, easily available for that special intimate moment.

Web site:

John

70. Jack Freeman Says:
    August 12th, 2005 at 11:30 pm

I never heard of the million dollar idea show…until recently and believe that simon would not steal something out there…he probably never heard of the original…nor have I but hope something good comes of it…maybe a collabrative venture for Freemantelmedia and the original show. I’d like to apply to be on the show and know if simon is involved it will be a winner and well known.

71. Gina Says:
    August 13th, 2005 at 5:56 pm

Hey I am VERY interested in this show. My husband and I have been sitting on this video game idea that will change the industry and create millions in profit. There is no new outlets for the video game industry other than this one and we are sitting on the idea waiting for a way.

72. Gina Says:
    August 13th, 2005 at 5:58 pm

73. Duane B. Stowers Sr. Says:
    August 13th, 2005 at 11:33 pm

I have received a patent for my product and
    have a working prototype which is ready to manufacture and market. I also have others
    products in development. Please email the information needed to apply for an audition
    on the show.

Best Regards,

Duane B. Stowers Sr.

74. courtney Says:
    August 15th, 2005 at 11:54 am

i have a million dollar idea, when are the auditions, how can i get on the show?
    asap

75. john baxter Says:
    August 15th, 2005 at 4:49 pm

I think it is appauling that Simon/ABC would infringe on copy right and try to duplicate an existing show. Shame on Simon and ABC/Disney for trying to run over the two original inventors from Minneapolis

76. Laura Winkler Says:
    August 15th, 2005 at 4:59 pm

I want to only be on the show that orginated in Minneapolis. Golden and Walker are the true duo who invented the show

77. Al Says:
    August 15th, 2005 at 5:06 pm

What kind of crap is ABC up to? Holy cow, they should tared and feathered for taking an idea away from two entrepreneurs who are trying to help the little guy out there bring an idea to market. I am ready to boycott ABC and Disney company for trying to step on the little guy.

78. Emily and family Says:
    August 15th, 2005 at 5:24 pm

To ABC Television Network, Simon Cowell, Freemantlemedia North America,

I would like to express my shock in your recent decision to steal the TV brand and franchise “Million Dollar Idea®”. Imitation is not an act of flattery – and we protest the actions of a large corporation stealing from the “little guy” in order to profit from another person’s dreams and hard work.

I will not support a network that does not support the American Dream and tramples it instead!

With deep disappointment,

79. Vusicalumiast Says:
    August 16th, 2005 at 4:27 pm

have two inventions. One is Amp in a Can. Check out my website.www.ampinacan.com.
    The other is a visual instrument called Crystalume.
    Please send me information.
    Jeane Doane

80. Chad Walters Says:
    August 16th, 2005 at 8:14 pm

Simon is an inventor in his own right so shut your pie holes cry babies. If the the other invention show didnt fly, or hasnt been seen by anyone Ive spoke with then apparently they shouldnt have made the first show. Lots of invention never make an impact on the market…….whats new. Simon if you see these emails please remeber me I have a product that can win on your show, and I’d love to be involved. Thank you , Chad

81. henry Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:15 am

Chad Walters deserves to have his idea stolen!! Lots of invention don’t make it to market. Can’t have your pie and eat it too!!

82. Charlotte Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:42 pm

Hi! I have great Patented product ready to market. Please let me know how to apply and when and where it will take place. Thank You in advance.

83. Kendra Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:33 pm

I saw this new casting call for inventors with a production company called bouncing brain productions. Their show is actually going to be taking someone’s idea from ideation to the market shelf, and it is all going to play out on tv. Plus they are working with a product development company that actually does this kind of stuff for a living. Check it out! http://www.bouncingbrainproductions.com

And the payoff is a lot better. Royalties versus a $50,000 payoff. Come on!

84. Eric George Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 9:35 pm

Kendra:

You are missing the point here. There is a law suit being brought on by two entrepreneurs from Minnesota who say that ABC and Simon stole their idea. Not to mention, these two people have had their show on the air since 2002. These “bouncingbrainproductions” is a copy of their show with a little different twist. But at least they did not use the same name.

85. SIMON IS A THIEF Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 3:47 pm

To ABC Television Network and Simon Cowell.

I have always seen Simon as a jerk, but this is too far. The REAL creators (Jean Golden and Todd Walker) deserve the credit for this show. I was a part of the show for a season, they work their behinds off for this show. Simon has NO RIGHT to try to step on the little guy for his own wealth. How selfish! If ABC wants to air the show it should be JEAN and TODD’s faces and names associated with it, they have worked too hard for this show. Simon has no right to steal credit.

86. Dedan Kimathi Ji Jaga Says:
    August 20th, 2005 at 1:38 pm

I am very interested so please inform me as to the earliest possible opportunity to apply.

87. Randy Graham Says:
    August 23rd, 2005 at 6:03 pm

I think it is a great idea. I been trying to get my product out there for a year now,”the rafter pro.” I would like to see something like this come out and give a guy like me a chance to show my product. Check me out at “www.rafterpro.com. Please e-mail me the date this becomes available.

Randy Graham

88. randie Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 6:36 pm

Any information on million dollar idea would be appreciated. I would like to become a contestant or submit an invention

89. Sue Johnson Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 6:55 pm

Three cheers for the Minneapolis duo and hope you put Simon and ABC in their place. They can not get away with stuff like that.

90. Helen Says:
    August 27th, 2005 at 10:18 pm

I am an inventor or sorts, with approximately 32 new ideas for various industries (i.e. toys; sporting goods; medical; physical therapy; apparell; homeland security; household product; agricultural; educational; and many for the genereal consumer.

With all of my “underveloped” product ideas not even patent pending, due to lack of funding – how far along do any of my ideas need to be to be eligible for the showcase; and also, what are the risk of losing the opportunity to maintain ownership once they’ve been exposed on worldwide television?

91. Eva Says:
    August 29th, 2005 at 4:48 am

Invitation links Exchange Unite World with WWEcard / Postcard – Partner Us :

UNITED WORLD With World Win Ecard

ONE AND ONLY IN THE WORLD

We looking for a partners worldwide
    REALITY TV LINKS

Start your growth, jump on the backwagon, an let us promote your business and products to be sold out world wide.If you
    are interested, please visit our website, and contact Martin justclick AnyQuestions – to exchange links. For more information send email to Ebi at beemwwfc@yahoo.com Kind Regards Ebi

92. Ronald Lewis Says:
    August 30th, 2005 at 12:52 am

I would love submit my prototype invention.The world is waiting.All I an asking for is oppurtunity to live out my dreams.Please contact me soon via my e- mail address.Thanks Ron Lewis

93. Michener@yahoo.com Says:
    August 30th, 2005 at 9:47 pm

How could I be informed when ABC does release application information?

94. Alan Bates Says:
    September 1st, 2005 at 10:21 am

How awwful, ABC. I am ready to stop watching the network.

95. John Case Says:
    September 2nd, 2005 at 2:20 pm

ABC seems to like to duplicate ideas that are already on television. I noticed that they are putting a show on the air this fall called, “Commander in Chief”. Just another concept like the “West Wing” on NBC. They seem to like to take ideas that are proven already, rather than coming up with someting innovative on their own.

96. Angie Sutter Says:
    September 7th, 2005 at 12:44 pm

When will casting auditions start?? Any ideas???

97. Joe Wilson Says:
    September 10th, 2005 at 12:42 pm

Any chance for Canadians to participate in this program? If so how does one apply to participate?
    Joe Wilson

98. Carl Brygger Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 11:00 am

I attended an event a month or so ago here in Columbia, SC at the ETV studios for new inventions. I was to hear something from Bouncing Brain Productions with-in a 3 week period but never did?
    My invention was one of 12 picked that day for futher review. Please check into this and let me know the either, or. Thank you.
    Regards, Carl

99. Denise Swaim Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 4:03 pm

What a great idea! This comes at the same time that my sister and I came up with an idea that could save lives and put a jolt in your memory-bank. When will there be more information on the show?

100. Leonard Johnson Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 4:09 pm

Carl:
    I attended a similar event with Bouncing Brain and I think we are bouncing up the wrong tree. These guys are useless. The folks from Minneapolis have a much better infastructure and have been doing it much longer. I am going to approach them them.

101. CLYDE WILLIAMS Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 8:09 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO BE A CONTESTENT ON THE NEW TV SHOW MADE IN THE USA PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO MY PHONE # ALSO IS 803-699-6127 CLYDE WILLIAMS…. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

102. CLYDE WILLIAMS Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 8:10 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO BE A CONTESTENT ON THE NEW TV SHOW MADE IN THE USA (REF. MY INVENTION)PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO MY PHONE # ALSO IS 803-699-6127 CLYDE WILLIAMS…. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

103. Sally Gershon Says:
    September 13th, 2005 at 1:14 pm

Clyde:
    Go to http://www.milliondollarideashow.com and those guys will help you out.

104. Michael Douglas Says:
    September 13th, 2005 at 1:19 pm

Shame on ABC and Disney for stepping on the little guy

105. Stacie Nation Says:
    September 21st, 2005 at 10:46 pm

Hi Simon,

I have a must see invention that’s out of this world!!!! There is no other like it! Please e-mail me and let me know when and where I can make my million dollar fame come true. I promise you won’t regret it Mr. Cowell. Look forward to hearing from you soon!!!!

Texas Style,
    Stacie Nation

106. ma.ana bohemia macaloi Says:
    October 17th, 2005 at 10:37 pm

I REALLY WANT TO JOINT THIS COMPITITION. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT MY GODS GIVEN IDEA WILL BE REALIZED AND MAKE THIS THING POSSIBLE. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THIS # 063-8078819 OR MOBILE 0919-2469196 EMAIL ADDRESS GARCLEAN@YAHOO.COM

107. ma.ana bohemia macaloi Says:
    October 17th, 2005 at 10:40 pm

MA, ANA BOHEMIA MACALOI

108. Brooke Daniel Miller Says:
    October 21st, 2005 at 6:06 am

Dear Simon, you are a Genius!!! Im happy someone finally put a show like this on T.V I have been working on this invention for 8 years now. This invention will help animals and the environment at the same time. All of my family, friends and co-workers think I have a great invention. Please, put me on your show. Would you please send me information on how to sign up for the show. Thanks Again!

109. Eric Wilkins Says:
    October 22nd, 2005 at 11:51 am

Fantasy Weddings.
    Do dreams come true?

All across America, Young couples living together (not married) but with children involved.

This reality t v show would offer the chosen financially challenged struggling couple the Fantasy Wedding of their dreams.

For instance…

I know this amazingly talented struggling young couple with five beautiful kids involved in their relationship who live and struggle together as pretend man and wife.

He is thirty two and an excellent hard working crane mechanic.

She is an amazingly talented 27 year old mother of five who moonlights in her spare time (with five kids?) as Sparkles the clown for other children’s parties.

Knowing and loving both and their children, I was talking to her on the phone one day and I asked Her.

If they,( Joanna and Johnny ) could have the Fantasy Wedding of their dreams, to describe it in words to me.
    Her reply was as follows.

In a local park here in our town, where the old concrete steps run beside a creek, down to a beautiful waterfall fountain below, I would decorate the stairway and fountain with thousands of sparkling clear helium colored balloons.

I would descend down the decorated steps in a beautiful wedding gown that is made up to look like an elegant fairy with wings.

On my arm the person giving me away would be dressed as a Famous King of Ancient Egypt.

Her chosen life partner awaits below near the fountain dressed as a Grey Alien from another planet.

The music would be the serene sounds of the ancient Egypt harp lyre.

The maid of honor would be a beautiful witch.

The three children that are old enough (4 to 12) would all lead the procession carrying the six month old and 2 year old, all children dressed like Wizard of Oz Munchkins.

We’d be whisked away after the ceremony by a spaceship to a reception of family on the moon.

The grand prise would be a honeymoon of their choosing for seven days and nights, anywhere on Planet Earth. And… A much deserved fantasy Christmas for the Children.

I was amazed. Even as an older man.
    I never dreamed of how important a fantasy wedding should and could be to this beautiful mom who is so talented and financially challenged.

Do dreams come true ?

Perhaps …..
    Only if people with the means, actually care enough about true love.. That they make it happen.

Dreams do exist.
    Do the people with the means?
    Perhaps again…
    Follow me. To those that feel and who know and understand about true love.
    That surely exist.

cell 252 213 5199
    I admire Simon.
    As hard as it may sometimes be.
    He always tells the truth.
    And is usually right.
    No one is perfect.

spaceman186000mps@hotmail.com
    Eric the loner.

110. Louis Santiago Says:
    October 26th, 2005 at 12:52 am

To Whom it may concern,
    I hope you guy’s sort through all this litigation and get this show on a roll, I’m eager to bring my solution to the Marijuana debacle public. We already have patents on the cultivation process, more details at:http://www.marijuanot.com
    Best regards,
    Louis

111. Roberta Miller Says:
    November 3rd, 2005 at 12:21 am

Hi! I have two inventions how can I be a contestent? Please Email me back. My inventions can change the world.

112. rick larson Says:
    November 3rd, 2005 at 8:41 pm

I hope the team from Minneapolis puts Simon, better known as Slimon, into a garbage dumpster. What an ass.

113. Valerie Says:
    November 12th, 2005 at 12:56 am

I am waiting for audition details. For now I have registered my new product with http://www.UsVisionaries.com

Valerie

114. Barry Weir Says:
    November 15th, 2005 at 2:46 am

Please inform me of auditions for new show I have idea which would be fantastic for this concept.

115. Tom Barniak Jr. Says:
    November 22nd, 2005 at 9:54 am

Lawsuits have a way of stopping everything in its trax-especially with injuntive relief- ABC is going to have to come up with bucks for a payoff- they should have done their homework- but I hope they pull it off because I want to enter my patented idea(houseware).

116. OWFPED Says:
    November 29th, 2005 at 5:02 am

It will destory Plasma, LCD, DLP in the large area screen display.

What is “Privacy TV?”

117. Jeff Brown Says:
    December 29th, 2005 at 5:28 pm

I have a great product for the show that will make millions, please inform me when the time is right.

Regards,
    Jeff Brown

118. Ernesto Says:
    January 15th, 2006 at 4:41 pm

I have a patent that I am sure will make alot of money. it has to do with cigaretts!!!! please let me know were and when to audition. thanks… L.A ca.

119. Joe Says:
    January 16th, 2006 at 12:08 am

Post your invention and network by visiting http://www.UsVisionaries.com

120. drowe Says:
    February 2nd, 2006 at 3:24 pm

i have a great idea for a reality tv show but i have no idea how to submit it to tv networks. Anyone with info, please email me at nuflex@excite.com

121. AI_LA_Applicant Says:
    February 10th, 2006 at 6:17 pm

Visit the original hangout. The place where the inventors who didn’t make it onto the next round.

122. Carl Says:
    February 14th, 2006 at 8:34 pm

Dear Sir or Madam;

I have a prototype with patent pending. I have done consumer group studies on my idea and the response has been outstanding. I have incorporated, but things have stalled due to the lack of funds. Can I qualify as a contestant, and if so, how do I enter.

Carl Padula

123. William Capek Says:
    February 19th, 2006 at 11:13 am

I am interested in becoming a contestant on your show. I have invented a crosstraining bike, one that is operated by both hand and foot power, it is steered by linkage attached to the levers. I have a rough proto type and I hold the U.S. patent for the bike. I have a flyer and a video that I can email.

124. William Capek Says:
    February 19th, 2006 at 11:18 am

I have an patented invention and would like to compete, I have information that can be emailed.

125. Jim beauchemin Says:
    February 22nd, 2006 at 7:35 pm

I was almost scammed by one invention Co., I have an excellent idea that I’m sure could make millions, would love the opportunity to audition for the Million dollar idea show. cell (860)2959929

126. Dsvid Says:
    February 24th, 2006 at 4:09 pm

If anyone ever hears of the pro vs. joe please e-mail me some info!

127. Javad Jafarifar Says:
    February 26th, 2006 at 9:56 pm

I have a prototype patent pending, I would like to audition for the million dollar idea show.My Idea is the most unique and one of a kind that would make millions.

128. JJ Says:
    February 26th, 2006 at 10:08 pm

Hi,
    I have a prototype patent pending.
    I would very much like to get my idea into the market.My invention is unique and one of a kind.I would love to participate on the million dollar idea show.

129. Jane Conelle Says:
    March 4th, 2006 at 1:34 am

Yes me too. I have a patent pending aswell.
    Butif your looking for more million dollar ideas check out this (silly website… there a giving out genuine ideas for FREE??? Work this one out.

All you have to do to get the mag is add your website link and they’ll let you download the Million Dollar Internet Ideas Mag FREE… i think it quite cool. http://www.wordestate.com

130. Carol Freeman Says:
    March 6th, 2006 at 12:08 pm

Are auditions still going on for the Invention show. If so, how do I go about it?

131. Dale Says:
    March 14th, 2006 at 5:08 am

BEAT THE HEAT—-

International market – get on board

132. A$pen the Series Says:
    March 21st, 2006 at 12:48 pm

Have you heard of A$pen the Series? Its a new, upcoming reality show – check out the description! I Can’t wait!

Aspen is a scripted comedy series of 90-second webisodes consisting of extreme sports, sexy girls, fashion, and music all interspersed with comedy vignettes. The series focuses on an eclectic group of people who choose to live together in a mansion on exclusive Red Mountain in Aspen and decide to do a show surrounding their lives. As they hit the slopes and soak up the hot nightlife, we get an amusing insider’s look at Aspen where seemingly together people let it all hang out and try to live out their fantasies. Our show is funny, visually beautiful and sexy, but above all, very ASPEN.

133. Anonymous Says:
    March 29th, 2006 at 12:32 am

cant wait for more info.

134. Marcus Says:
    April 5th, 2006 at 7:23 pm

Personally, I believe that Simon Cowell probably did steal the “Million Dollar Idea” from those people. After watching his insults on American Idol, I felt that if he is that blunt, then he could care less about stealing other people’s ideas. Besides, I have my own idea’s, and I not letting anybody tell me whether it has potential or not.

135. shakeena whitmore Says:
    May 16th, 2006 at 2:08 pm

I have A idea that will knock your socks off. This idea will help you when you forget the most important item in the home that you will absolutely be lost without …..
    please….. tell me how to get on the American Inventor

136. Joe Says:
    July 16th, 2006 at 10:22 pm

Howdy,
    I sure would like a chance to make my pitch to You for a Very Intresting Business that produces a item that is used by virtually every person alive!!!!
    A million dollars would sure make my dreams come true plus put quite a few people to work!!!

137. Christy Brady Says:
    July 19th, 2006 at 3:27 pm

I have THE..WINNING IDEAL !!!! I would love to be contacted about the show once the process starts so please keep us all up to date.

138. donald bowens Says:
    August 8th, 2006 at 2:24 am

I have ideas…do you want to know what they are? then contact me! thanks.

139. The Voice Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:21 pm

I believe Simon Cowell did steal the idea and concept from the Million Dollar Idea people because he stole the American Idol/Pop Idol idea to create his own show The X Factor. Simon Fuller, creator and executive producer of American Idol filed a lawsuit against Simon Cowell. Simon Fuller and Simon Cowell settled out of court. The entertainment industry is all about money. People can get greedy.

140. owfped Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 7:19 am

The real virtual reality

141. Sharon Johnson Says:
    November 11th, 2006 at 12:06 am

I have a Television Idea that will knock your socks off.It has to do with the homeless and a job. If you are interested please give me a call at 252-430-1285 or email me at shastow1906@aol.com. TODAY!

142. Chelsea Cervantes Says:
    December 11th, 2006 at 12:53 pm

I have a great idea for the next big reality tv show hit…please contact me on how apply and get started with my idea! Im sure you will be impressed with it!
    Chelsea

143. sharon johnson Says:
    January 6th, 2007 at 7:26 pm

Sharon Johnosn is no longer available she has moved her page it is not shastow1906@aol.com and the phone number is not the same. She is in another state. In NJ.

Thank you!

144. Cynthia D. Arnold Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 12:13 pm

I have the best idea yet. How and when will the info be released for individuals who would like to be apart of this endeavor?

America Loves Simon Cowell!

Go Simon!

145. Treshon Edwards Says:
    February 4th, 2007 at 6:35 pm

Mr.Cowell my mom watches American Idol everytime it comes on. She loves you. I have a wonderful idea for a reality tv show. Could you contact me at (804) 353-9484

146. Treshon Edwards Says:
    February 4th, 2007 at 6:38 pm

147. Genius Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 7:59 pm

I just thought of a great idea for a reality show – a bounty hunter / interior decorating show.

A couple goes to a fugitive’s home, captures him and turns him over to the authorities. THEN, they go back to the fugitive’s home and redecorate and remodel his home!

It’s genius.

148. Richard Janowicz Says:
    June 25th, 2007 at 6:45 am

Free Energy, over unity, perpetual motion, what have you, have all been accomplished, but those who can create it, are not savvy enough to make an impact that will change the world, and can not compete with the government or large companies. Media events today such as reality shows or competition shows are by far the best way to make a quick impact to get the ball rolling and create a huge controversy that is waiting to be brewed up.

149. kelvin mckay Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 10:57 am

check out my invention webpage http://www.buckvu.com

150. kelvin mckay Says:
    October 29th, 2007 at 11:09 am

check out my invention @ http://www.buckvu.com

151. Bob Whitman Says:
    October 31st, 2007 at 10:31 pm

Have a working proto-type invention that produces free hydrogen and oxygen fuel.
    Would like to take it from my basement to the public.

Sign me up for you show.

152. www.lake-shore.co.uk Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 2:01 pm

it looks like ABC might have a hit on their hands

Comments