A Blizzard on Brat Camp

July 19, 2005 11:01 PM by Joe Blackmon

"Episode 103" – After the kids plot their escape and Isaiah runs off, tough new field instructors — Aspen and Fire Shaper — are brought in to help regain control. And the kids are taken on a hike through the snow… which turns into a raging blizzard, on "Brat Camp," WEDNESDAY, JULY 20 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Brat Camp" is from Shapiro/Grodner Productions, with Arnold Shapiro and Allison Grodner serving as executive producers, and John Platt as co-executive producer. "Brat Camp" is based on the award-winning U.K. series from Twenty Twenty Productions, with Peter Casely-Hayford, Jamie Isaacs, Claudia Milne and Mark Rowland serving as executive producers.

Topics: Brat Camp |

32 Responses to “A Blizzard on Brat Camp”

1. alysha Says:
    July 21st, 2005 at 5:44 pm

i love ur show i espically love nick he’s so cute even thought he doesn’t talk much he is still my favourite one I hope you get home by christmas to spend with ur family

2. Soccer_Star Says:
    July 22nd, 2005 at 9:10 am

Ya i know !!!! I totally agree with you ! He’s REALLY cute !

3. chelsea Says:
    July 26th, 2005 at 5:38 pm

I AGree wit ya too Nick is so cute and seems like a nice guy he just needs to have more confidents in himself

4. Lesley Says:
    July 31st, 2005 at 6:16 pm

i think that Isaiah is cute.he’s definatley the type that i go for.but i hope he starts acting better and gose home for christmas.

5. Shelby Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 6:21 pm

Psh

Nick is my husband. We also live about 5 minutes away from eachother.

he is pretty much obsessed with me.

6. pyrobaby Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 4:25 pm

i think that shawn it the hottest!!! not nick or isaiah!! does anyone know there last names????

7. TABBY Says:
    August 13th, 2005 at 6:20 pm

NICKS HOT LEAVE HIM ALONE

8. Mandy Says:
    August 15th, 2005 at 4:43 pm

You idiots! Especially that Shelby girl. NICK IS NOT SINGLE!!! he has a girilfriend and his girlfriend happens to be my friend which means I’ve met Nick and I know him VERY well and he has never mentioned you shelby as a matter of fact he is here now i’ll ask him if he knows you…….. he says no and idiots put that kind of crap up on the net all the time so if you want to know anything TRUE about Nick e-mail me I can even tell you who his gf is.

9. Mandy Says:
    August 15th, 2005 at 4:43 pm

O yeah my e-mail address: beautychick56@hotmail.com

10. Alice Says:
    August 19th, 2005 at 10:55 pm

MANDY WHAT is HIS EMAIL?

11. lahara Says:
    August 22nd, 2005 at 4:40 pm

all u ppls r hopless.go get of the internet and get friken lives.your all gay.

12. krazzynesspinay Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 5:44 pm

yea nick is ok but u go guys r a lil to obsessed wit him really!!

13. Brittany Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 7:37 pm

OMG Nick is the hottest one on their he’s the only reason that I even watch that show and his twin brother is ugly as butt and makes fun of him when he’s the ugly one!

14. Nick Lover*16 Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 8:34 pm

Hey..Sry nick is already taken…By me

15. skyler Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 10:22 pm

oh ya wutever NickLover*16 ur frum new brunswik canada.friken ur aint his gf

16. Danielle Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 11:44 pm

Isiah is extremely hot!!! I love him.
    awesome style and amazing hair.
    I don’t care what they say about him. he is hot and thats all that matters.Isaiah can be bad all he wants. its him and u can’t change that and if u want to good luck trying. sagewalk did shit all. don’t ever change Isaiah. I love you.

17. Angela Says:
    August 26th, 2005 at 7:28 pm

Isaih is so hot!

18. Diana Says:
    August 27th, 2005 at 12:40 pm

hello u people r a little obssesed with Brat Camp and i hope u people dont think im lieing but Nick was in my 9th grade class and his twin brother Alex is friends with him ok. and he doesnt have a gf for all of u who says he does

19. DIANA Says:
    August 27th, 2005 at 12:45 pm

by differentstyles@aol.com

20. Bobby Sue Says:
    August 27th, 2005 at 8:22 pm

hey sexy….im talking about nick if u didnt notice….nick is soooo flippen HOT! how do i get in touch with him? wuts his last name!!! does he have email? myspace?
    I LOVE U NICKY POO!

21. Siarah Says:
    August 28th, 2005 at 9:50 pm

you guys on here are flippin weird nick lovers.he is a teen on a show.dont go piss your pants over him.if he ever saw all you guys talking about him on here like this he would probraly be really freaked out.grow up all u flippin love weirdos.i bet half the people on here are all fat and cant get a boyfriend at your school or wutever so u come here to tell someone you only noe off uf a tv show you love them.well friken piss off nobody comes on the internet and tells them how much they love you.so y do it to some one else.oh ya i bet some nick lovers on here r dudes.thats just nasty.your all perverts!!

22. Nick Lover*16 Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 2:00 pm

Hey Everyone that doesn’t have nick msn i have it so you all suck!!

23. mandy Says:
    September 12th, 2005 at 6:45 pm

uh…no u dont nick doesnt even kno he got fans…idiots (mumbling)

24. Kenzee and Sadie (more kenzee) Says:
    September 17th, 2005 at 11:50 am

“i bet half the nick lovers on here are dudes.” — bobby sue, lmao…

nick is really hot, i love the show, not cuz nick was on he’s hot but thats not why i watched the show… i guess. anywho, you guys are kinda weird.. you know like saying that you’re his gf and that you live 5 minutes away from each other, if i was him i’d be kinda freaked out… anyways nick’s really hott! (beans guy!) lol…

25. kenzee Says:
    October 8th, 2005 at 1:25 pm

lmao… ya anyways nick is hot but im sure none of you know him or were in his “9th grade class” like jeez, get a life and stop lying. nick is really cool, and hot lol but you dont have to stay stuff like that… he’s probably not gonna come on here anyways and if he does all you people who say you know him and dont… hes gonna be freaked out by you guys! nicks really sweet, who cares how hot he is if he’s nice! i like nick alot.. not only cuz of his looks which happen to be really great lol

26. annoynamous Says:
    October 25th, 2005 at 4:46 am

hey man christina rox my sox

27. claudia Says:
    December 3rd, 2005 at 2:11 pm

nick is soooo hot!!!!
    and adorible
    I DONT THINK YOUR STUPID NICK! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

28. milly Says:
    December 8th, 2005 at 2:31 pm

omg wat is nicks msn address? we went to playgroup together.(my mum told me)i cant believe he is on TV. please tell me. just email it too me i dont want to have a load of people he doesnt know to get his address email me at millyriley@msn.com

29. georgie Says:
    December 22nd, 2005 at 9:24 pm

hello gurlies, if any body stil comes on here do they happen to know which area of seattle nick lives in?we went to elementry school together and i havent seen him in years then noticed him on that tv programme..so if you do know chuck me an email that would b ever so lovely..thanks chicks luv yaz x x x

30. rogan Says:
    January 10th, 2006 at 5:22 am

You’re all a bunch of fools with no lives. Hahahaha! I laugh at your stupidity!!!

PS: Frank rules!

31. Someone Says:
    February 17th, 2006 at 9:58 am

Shawn, I think is soo good looking, and Im not obsessed before I am accused of being.
    Does anyone know of the band Blindside? (My favourite band in the whole world, I met them, yay)
    Shawn looks so much like the singer!!! Seriously.
    Well, anyway, Cya!!! I love Jesus