Big Brother 6 – Is There Any Hope for Kaysar?

August 02, 2005 11:18 PM by Joe Blackmon

It’s starting to look like that after pulling the greatest strategic move in Big Brother history that Kaysar Ridha will follow Eric Littmann out of the house.  After Maggie Ausburn puts Kaysar Ridha and James Rhine up for nomination, Kaysar’s biggest hope is the power of veto competion.

The power of veto competition is called “couch potato.”  Houseguests throw tennis balls at TV sets with the goal of turning the TV on and turning it to channel five.  With James’ help, Sarah Hrejsa easily wins the competition.

After the power of veto competition, the houseguests find quarters in the house that they use in the giant gumball machine.  Six of the houseguests receive tickets from the gumball machine.  The tickets give the houseguests the opportunity to compete in a luxury competition.  The six houseguest holding tickets divide into two teams of three.  The teams compete in screwing in light bulbs to spell out a word.  The team of Jennifer Vasquez, Sarah Hrejsa, and Rachel Plencner wins by spelling out the word “sold out.”

Kaysar tries to make a deal with Maggie to save himself.  He tells Maggie that she won’t be nominated next week if she puts up someone on her own team after the power of veto is used, but Maggie appears to be focused on revenging Eric and getting Kaysar out of the house.

In the power of veto ceremony, Sarah takes her boyfriend James off the block.  Maggie then nominates Janelle Pierzina to replace James.  The outlook is bleak for Kaysar, but there is always hope that the surprise twist for Thursday could save Kaysar.  The surprise twist is supposed to change the course of the game.  Could it be that viewers will be allowed to vote for who they want eliminated from the game?  Our prediction though is that it is more likely that viewers will be allowed to vote someone back in rather than vote someone out.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Big Brother 6 news.  For other great Big Brother 6 news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother 6.

Topics: Big Brother |

39 Responses to “Big Brother 6 – Is There Any Hope for Kaysar?”

1. raymond Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 8:21 pm

I VOTE FOR KAYSAR

2. Anonymous Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 8:22 pm

I hope Haysar win his the most honest one and I hope he’ll stay with Jenelle

3. Anonymous Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 8:24 pm

Kaysar will make the game more interesting.

4. Chris Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 8:33 pm

There is a hope for Kaysar!!! Use your mobile phone and text ’3′ to vote for Kaysar!

5. mary ann foster Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 11:05 pm

vote for kaysar please

6. Sara Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 11:06 pm

Vote Kaysar… or someone vote for me since I can’t … I’m Canadian

7. erica Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 11:08 pm

he will take it to a new leval

8. ashley Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 11:10 pm

eric is not to be trusted think about it

9. jay Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 11:11 pm

i like kasyar

10. joanie Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 11:12 pm

my friend told me to vote for him so here it go

11. tina Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 11:20 pm

we need to do this so come on guys

12. greg Says:
    August 4th, 2005 at 11:59 pm

you know he played honest and
    and he is not two faced

13. david Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 12:08 am

go kaysar

14. Cannuck Catlady Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 12:04 pm

Hey Canada, we CAN vote too! All you have to do is go to http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_polls/amc_poll.shtml
    to vote for free on the internet. If “Cappy” goes back, I’ll Crappy! Go Kaysar!

15. JOE Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 1:18 pm

16. JOE Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 1:19 pm

17. Heather Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 2:24 pm

Kaysar is HOT!!!! Go Kaysar!

18. Nadia Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 4:11 pm

VOTE FOR KAYSAR

19. marg Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 5:26 pm

I truly hope Katser gets back in. Thanks David as I couldn’t find how to vote. We had the fireman win the bacherlotte a fireman win Survivor please not also on Big Brother can no one see ERIC Crappy was running the show and the followers didn’t think for themselves. Kayser did what needed to be done shake it up and I hope he gets back in.

20. marg Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 5:28 pm

Sorry Kayser I did spell your name wrong at the first ,sorry Marg

21. marg Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 5:29 pm

I still got it wrong. KAYSAR please get back in.MARG

22. Mark Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 5:30 pm

“Posted by: JOE | August 5, 2005 02:18 PM

Kaysar is the most popular guest out of the entire house according to the big brother poll. For sure he is coming back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this time he doesn’t reveal his plans and strategies to the entire house… Oh yeah and ECRIC IS A ***”

sigh

The reason I loathe Eric is his typical homophobic fireman personality. He’s the kind of person who goes around saying “That’s gay” and calling people a ***. Trust me, he’s not gay. I am. And I find it funny that you don’t like him when the two of you are so alike.

23. Mel Says:
    August 5th, 2005 at 7:14 pm

I think this is rigged for Eric. I believe Kaysar will get more votes, but they will say Eric won. If vote for the “grand prize winner”, Eric is an option, but you cannot pick Michael or Kaysar. This doesn’t seem right to me. Anyway, Go Kaysar. I’ve voted several hundred times.

24. Tammy Says:
    August 6th, 2005 at 11:31 am

Go Kaysar!! I’ve voted over 350+ times!! I will be upset if CBS says that Crappy won if it was really Kaysar! Pretty much everyone on the net is voting Kaysar!

25. Signet Says:
    August 6th, 2005 at 12:00 pm

Kaysar for REAL. Kaysar has great personality, is honest, kind and deserves another chance. I hope the voting is for real and they pick the winner which is Kaysar.

26. Ron Matranga Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 12:25 am

I vote for Kaysar to go back to the big brother house

27. Joe Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 3:31 am

Kayser has to come back or its crap. He can change the whole course of the game around. He is a stragetical genuis. With him on the show i cant watch it. And i agree i think this is rigged for Eric. That guy i cant stand him. He says he is noble but he turned on Micheal and James. The guy cannot be trusted. I hope Janelle and Kaysar go all the way but eventually Kaysar wins.

28. Jaimie Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 11:42 am

I think Kaysaar DESRVES to be back in the house!! What up Kaysaar!

29. KAY Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 12:12 pm

If by some chance Eric is brought back in the House I will no longer watch Big Brother & I’ve watched every one of them! Kasar deserves to be back & I do think he’ll win!!!

30. J. Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 6:10 pm

Go Kaysar go!! We love you, you willllll win, or me and hundreds will no longer watch…..

31. sam Says:
    August 7th, 2005 at 8:28 pm

Allah is on his side, GOOOOOO Kaysar!!!!

32. DAYLE Says:
    August 8th, 2005 at 9:51 am

KAYSAY NEEDS TO BE BACK IN THE HOUSE.. HE DERSERVES TO WIN.. KAYSAR IS VERY SMART AND WILL MAKE THE GAME MORE INTERESTING. ERIC IS STUCK ON HIMSELF. GO KAYSAY!!!!!

33. DAYLE Says:
    August 8th, 2005 at 9:58 am

MY VOTE IS FOR KAYSAR. HE AND JANELLE ARE SMART TOGETHER AND CAN KICK A**
    KAYSAR IS PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY IT SHOULD BE PLAYED.
    GO KAYSAR!!

34. S Says:
    August 8th, 2005 at 2:10 pm

America is cheering 4 u Kaysar and ppl have 2 keep voting 4 u til the polls end

35. Signet Says:
    August 10th, 2005 at 10:04 pm

HEY EVERYBODY, PLEASE HELP KAYSAR WIN BY CONTINUING TO VOTE. TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE ALSO. LETS GET KAYSAR BACK IN THE HOUSE

36. SIGNET Says:
    August 10th, 2005 at 10:05 pm

WHAT TIME DOES THE VOTING END? ANYONE KNOW

37. Tina Says:
    August 11th, 2005 at 8:40 pm

Well Kaysar won America’s Choice!! Im so happy for him. I know America voted for him because he is a wonderful player and such a relatable guy. If everyone watched the live feeds (which I do), I am certain Eric wouldnt even get the second highest votes. In addition, Ivett is not really protrayed accurately on the show. The stuff she says about other house guests would shock you guys and I find it very offensive. CBS I guess is editing for the fear of not offending its viewers. Yet I wish some how people could see her for who she really is. A racist moron who cant think for herself.

38. sindi Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 8:31 pm

Kaysar you are too good for those evils. Once again you are voted out, but don’t give up hope myself and friends said better things are out there for you guy. Best of luck and get in TV OR THE MOVIES…

SINDI