Big Brother 6 – The Great Big Lie

August 16, 2005 11:19 PM by Joe Blackmon

OurgameBig Brother 6 fans rallied to vote Kaysar Ridha back into the house.  They spent money casting text votes.  They spent time casting Internet votes.  An overwhelming 4.1 million out of 5 million votes were cast to bring Kaysar back.  But with one great big lie, all the best efforts of 82% of the Big Brother 6 America’s Choice voters were quickly undone.

In order to convince Kaysar to allow her to win the head of household competition, Jennifer Vasquez swears on her life that she will put up two members of her own team and then back door James Rhine.  But Jennifer quickly goes back on her word and puts up two members of the opposing team.  However, Jennifer still insists that she will honor the principal of her deal and back door James.

During the power of veto competition, every thing still looks to be going according to plan as James doesn’t even get the chance to compete.  The power of veto competition is a “coaster challenge” where Big Brother houseguests toss coasters featuring evicted houseguests and score points by landing the coaster on a ring representing the week the pictured houseguest was evicted.  Big Brother throws an interesting wrinkle into the competition (perhaps to discourage future back dooring) by adding a rule that if no one scores a point in the “coaster challenge” then no one wins the power of veto.  However, plenty of points are scored, and Rachel wins the power of veto with six points.

Then, “The Friendship” team starts to turn.  Angry over America’s failure to vote Eric back in the game, Maggie declares “this is our game not America’s.”  Maggie also adds “They pissed me off by not putting Eric back in here.  Damn you America, I had Kaysar evicted and he still came back.”  Jennifer discusses with all her team members who she should nominate but still assures Kaysar again that she is sticking to the plan.

As anyone would expect, Rachel uses the power of veto to save herself.  Then the game takes a sinister twist as Jennifer nominates Kaysar instead of James.  Even James is left gasping and can’t belive he is safe.  Jennifer then gloats, “I broke my word, duh.  That’s a part of the game.  It does not say anywhere in the rule book that you can’t lie and promise someone something and then break it later.”  An angry Kaysar states “Forget integrity, forget honor, forget the deal.  They wanted me out.  They’ve just proven themselves to be cowards.”

While lying is common place in the Big Brother house, Jennifer’s lie was one of the most blatant in Big Brother history as it was told as part of a deal in the head of household competition.  TV Guide and Battle of the Network Stars recently conducted a poll where Omarosa was voted most hated reality TV star of all time.  Jennifer’s move in betraying perhaps the most popular Big Brother houseguest ever might very well change the outcome of that poll if it was conducted today.

While it certainly was in “The Friendships” best interest to eliminate Kaysar, it probably wasn’t in Jennifer’s best interest.  By going back on her word, she has become the number one target of the opposing team.  Maggie and Ivette were bigger targets before Jennifer painted a bullseye on herself.  In Big Brother, part of the strategy is avoiding becoming a target.  If Jennifer had stuck to her word, then she would have been safe regardless of which team had won head of household.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Big Brother 6 news.  For other great Big Brother 6 news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother 6.

Topics: Big Brother |

116 Responses to “Big Brother 6 – The Great Big Lie”

1. Maggie Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 5:00 am

Jennifer zoomed past Ivette and Maggie to become the most despicable person ever to be on Big Brother.

Ivette’s back stabbing and Maggie’s manipulative power have made them very unpleasant to watch.

I like Jannell, but hope Kaysar can stay.

2. Teann Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 5:24 am

I think the rules need to change before Jannell or Kaysar is sent home. Jennifer’s comment about America and Maggies was uncalled for. We are one and they should respect that. America should be allowed to vote at least one out and let’s see how they like that. I bet they would pretent feel different about America.

3. Nicole Fultz Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 5:59 am

I can’t beileve how terrible this Jennifer is.She takes pride in the lying and backstabbing she has done.Her and the frienship group are disrespectful to us live feed viewers with nasty comments as well as to the B.B. gods.It’s just soooooo unbeilevable how rude and unpleasant the frienship group is to watch and if Kaysar is gone this will be so disappointing considering all the time and effort and the money we all put into bringing him back!!They should of granted him immunity for a week as a thanks to us and Kaysar.That was just simply unfair to him.He had know clue what was happening in the house that week and A week is a long time in that house! They better never kick any of them who are giving any of that frienship group A hard time off this show!!!!!!If anything Howie and Jany could even kick it up some more notches!!!!!I hope no americans give Jennifer the attention she is wanting or at least the positive attention that is!!!!Thank You A soon to be ex-BBfan

4. Jason Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 6:25 am

JENNIFER IS DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING, sHAME ON CBS AND BIG BROTHER FOR ever bringing her on, I have never hated a reality tv person more then Jennifer. if Kayser is voted off, there has to be a massive boycott on the show, America will not tolerate this at all, bring in another twist and get one of those icky gross friendship group off! Starting with Maggie or Ivette! Yuck!

5. Kaysar lover Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 6:37 am

PLEASE HELP US CBS>>>>> We spent alot of money to have Kaysar back in the game…I will boycott this game is kaysar is gone…Bring on a new twist…PLEASE

6. Paul Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 6:39 am

I’m glad she put up Kaysar. He swore on his life that if Eric didn’t put him up, that he wouldn’t put Eeric up the next week. He went back on his word and to add insult to injury, he backdoored Eeric on top off that.

And in sweet justice fashion, Jennifer did the EXACT same thing that Kaysar did to Eric. Now Kaysar wants to get all angry like she low down and dirty. Hey Kaysar…. she took a page out of your own playbook. Now you know how Eric felt when you did him the exact same way. You reap what you sow. What you do comes back to you. Deal with it!

7. Madge Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 6:40 am

OK people….time for a reality check! Jennifer is playing the game. Let’s face it, if James had been nominated and sent home, Kaysar has already said he was going after the other team with a vengance. So…..who should get who first?? Remember Richard in the first Survivor? Lie as much as you need to to win….it’s a game people, not a free love community…get over it. Jennifer is right, Kaysar is the biggest threat in the house, he is the leader of his team, he has brought them together again, so who would you send home in a game? Your biggest threat of course.

8. Dennis Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 6:57 am

Kaysar should have been given immunity for a week after America spent $$$ to vote him back in the house (like they did before with Amy). I think that’s just fair. And from there, we’ll see how it goes. I think alot of us are diasppointed not because Jenn lied, but because Kaysar was not given exemption. we, who voted him back to the house felt robbed. What is really the point of voting him back in when he gets to be voted out in 7 days. America deserves more than a week with Kaysar back. I know I will not be a BB6 zealot anymore after Kaysar leaves this tursday. *** shrugs ***

9. Will Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 6:59 am

Paul and Madge are exactly right. Kaysar lied to Eric and “shook things up”. His team made the mistake of thinking that they could now pick the other team off, without taking into consideration that they may not win the next HoH. As for America voting Kaysar back in – I’m sorry, but I’m of the opinion that once you’re gone in a game, you’re gone. This voting back in players is only a money grab for the sponsors of text messaging. The “friendship” lies. So do the “sovereigns”. So did Will, the evil doctor. You lie in this game, if you’re a fan, you accept that when you watch. Even Howie acknowledges that they all lie. That’s the game. Stop crying because it came back to bite your favourite in the butt.

10. Brandy Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 7:13 am

I will not watch BB ever again if Kaysar is voted off on Thursday. It is ridiculous of BB to think that someone just coming back in to the house will be able to play the game without knowing what went on the previous week. I spent a lot of time and money to get Kaysar back in the game and if he is gone I will not watch again. CBS better get ready to lose a lot of faithful watchers.

11. Diane Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 7:23 am

I agree that Kaysar should have been given immunity for a week. It should have been told at the beginning of the HOH ceremony, and I won’t watch anymore either. In fact I did not watch last night,I am cancelling my subscription to internet feeds. What a pitiful joke. And don’t stop HOWIE, make April go DOR.

12. Paul Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 7:46 am

Well I never agreed with the whole america votes somebody back in thing anyways. This is a game that should be played out by the players. If you are gonna be able to vote someone back in, it should be done by the players like it was in the past.

I also don’t really like the whole america’s choice thing when it comes to things like letters from home, but I can at least live with that cuz it’s just a stupid letter. Not directly manipulating the outcome who may win the game. I don’t mind a twist, but not one that puts any control in the hands of viewers. I want it to keep as pure to the whole concept as possible.This is BIG BROTHER. We are to watch in on the life and watch it play out. Not to manipulate.

I like Kaysar in general. But when he went back on his word when Eric kept up his end of the bargin, he lost me right there.

Kaysar has become the Clay Aiken of BB6. Well folks… this is Big Brother and not American Idol. It’s a game and not a popularity contest. Where whoever people like most or whoever uses a KEYSTROKE/MOUSE MACRO program the longest so that their computer votes for their guy over and over again online, 24-hours a day on autopilot while they enjoy a real life.

For those angry about the 49 cents per text message to vote? Vote online for free you idiots! And if you don’t have a computer, use a friends or the free internet at your local library,

And all these talks of petitions and giving a returned guest immunity? If the person you didn’t want to return got back in, you’d be yourself so hard for asking CBS to add this rule.

I love Big Brother as much as the next guy, but you guys need to get a life if you are this serious about it. It’s just a game. Just cuz my guy/girl isn’t in the game anymore, doesn’t mean I don’t want to see how the game plays out. I still watch the Super Bowl even if my team ain’t there, just to see how it plays out and who wins!

13. loulou Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 8:29 am

I can’t believe this i really hope there is a twist…
    cause if kaysar goes i’m not watching anymore!!!!

14. pine Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 8:31 am

These comments are all riduculous, people!!! THIS IS A G-A-M-E, plain and simple! Don’t take it soooooo seriously! My god… I bet you are the same people that cry after you loose a game of monopoly, or tic tac toe! You watch TV, why? For ENTERTAINMENT! Big Brother is “ENTERTAINMENT”! Just like in George Orwell’s “1984″, maybe “big brother” should censor YOU and take all of your TV sets away! GROW UP, people!!!

15. Calvin Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 8:32 am

I think what Jennifer did took a lot more courage and strategic thinking than we have seen in a long time on these shows. I personally don’t agree with lying and cheating to get ahead, but the contestants have made it an integral part of the game. Kaysar even said that his side was going to terrorize her side when they won HOH next week. I would not want to have him in the game either. By getting him out they just made Howie, Janelle, and Rachel that much weaker, not only in numbers but in brain power and skill.

16. Linda Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 8:36 am

I sent CBS an e-mail telling them that I would no longer watch BB…EVER AGAIN! Unlike “Crappy” Kaysar is an honorable man. He is gentle and sweet – unlike the stomping, dictator Eric. I am done folks. I cancelled my feeds and did not watch last night. CBS should had DR everyone to remind them that we are watching for gods sake and that Maggot flipping America the bird isn’t cool. I am done with them all!

17. Gail Adams Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 8:37 am

I think what bothers me the most is the “friendship” is a huge group of annoying, jealous, insecure women. Yes I do consider Beau to be just another one of these “witches”. Janelle and Kayser and Howie are fun to watch, and hilarious in the Diary Room. Janelle should be offered a TV show host job or an anchorspot from CBS if she can get herself evicted this week and save Kayser in this game. I just hope she doesn’t go out by slugging one of these hideous people we are forced to watch just to catch the glimpses of Kayser or Howie.
    I agree Big Brother should keep America out of it, but damn, did they have to pick such annoying people this season? I can’t tell which one I hate more, every week it changes. If CBS really wants to make a lot of money off of the text messaging let America decide which one of the “friendship” should go out next It would be a hard decision because they all need to go, what a pathetic group!

18. Lisa Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 8:48 am

Reading these postings have made me laugh! This is a game people and Jen is playing to save her butt and her teammates! The whole point is to win! Why would she keep someone like Kaysar in the house? Really, he thinks he’s running the game and now that the tables have turned a bit he’s outraged! So what, America voted him back in, but obviously the house doesn’t want him back. He already got an extra chance and came back, that’s enough extras! For all those people who say if Kaysar is gone they won’t watch anymore, bull, because he was gone a couple weeks ago and you still watched it! People are calling Maggie’s group sheep, but I’d say Howie, Rach and Jan are bigger followers then the rest! Remember Howie said he need Kaysar, because he can’t think for himself! I think Howie is a moron. Grow up big man! Enough with the yelling!

19. Jec Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 8:50 am

Gee, awful sorry Pauls and Madge… forgot that you were the only ones entitled to opinions. Please forgive us…

20. Fourpupz Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 9:08 am

While I love Kaysar, he made the biggest mistake in the game by giving in to Jennifers theatrics. Why would someone that smart be mislead by a member of a team who voted him out less then two weeks ago. I agree that he should have been given a one week exemption from eviction, but he really did bring it on himself and I’m not that surprised at what Jennifer did. I’m just hoping that that whoever is left on Kaysars team wins HOH and POV and can at least pick off one of Maggie’s maggots seeing that Crappy is the only one on that team that has been eliminated the entire game.

21. jerry Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 9:24 am

way to go jennifer.kaysar was going to eliminate you anyway…like everyone on the shows as lied duh

22. pine Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 9:27 am

kaysar is a honorable man???? Gee let’s see: he is the LEADER of the lying! It started by him telling Eric that he would be safe if Kaysar was HOH. Of course, we all know what happened… Kaysar is king, allright… KING OF THE LIERS!!!

23. Patty Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 9:37 am

Seriously, what is the problem with fans being upset about this show??? Some of us have been loyal and pay to watch live all 6 years. I personally have never enjoy BB livefeeds as much as I did when Howie and Janelle “terrorized” April. They said everything that anyone with a brain has wanted to say since this show started. All you T.V. watchers need to check yourself and keep your stupid uninformed comments to yourself!!! You are the sheep, eating what CBS gives you as what really happened. These Maggots w/ the fraternity teabagger this week and every week have only succeeded in making me hate my favorite show!!! Congratulations CBS, you have managed to cast the most disgusting group of hypocrites I have ever seen. Janelle and Kaysar are the best you’ve ever had and it seems that you are turning now. Summer Of Secrets, Twists…BS!! Never again will I subject myself!!!! I know it’s a game, and you can all hide behind the excuse of “characters on a show” No, reality is reality, again I watch 24/7. What I’ve seen is exactly how these witches act all the time. I just hope all 5 of them are seriously affected in their real life. All BB’s real fans hate them.

24. Kimberly Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 10:15 am

I am not half as upset at Jen as I am C.B.S/ BB. I feel in a sense that they (C.B.S.) back doored us the fans. Why in the world would you involve the public, have them spend time and money and then NOT give the person going back in immunity for one week. duh they evicted him one week prior- obviously they did not want him there. I swear C.B.S/ BB are even more dumb then the friendship nerd herd. Jen (although I don’t like her and think she has crazy eyes and is a bit of a skank) was just doing her job as a gammer, the sad part is that we America also got played by C.B.S/BB and they are laughing all the way to the bank. I for one will not be watching anymore. America (and Canada) deserve an apology C.B.S. We the fans make the show, with out us you are nothing, maybe next time you’ll think twice before taking advantage of your public viewing audience. I for one one am fed up and am done. It would have been better never to bring Kaysar (or anyone else) back then the mess you created now. Kaysar wasn’t the only one stabbed in the back, so were 4 milliom people who voted for him.

25. MISSY Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 10:36 am

DEAR PINE , YOUR WRONG. THE LYING STARTED WITH ERIC WHEN HE MADE AN ALLIANCE WITH MICHAEL AND THEN NOMINATE HIM FOR EVICTION. FUNNY HOW EVERYONE FORGETS WHO THE FIRST LIAR IN THE GAME WAS.

26. wg Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 10:48 am

Jennifer has proved that she is a much better player than Kaysar gave her credit for. If you poor pathetic “Kaysar worshipers” will recall – he said he was going to terrorize the other side next week. She’s working to take out a strong player – the object of the game in case you’ve forgotten. Good for her. I am continually amazed when Janelle, Rachel, Howie and Kaysar whine about how they’ve been betrayed and lied to. That is all their group has done from the start. And Kaysar, he thinks he’s some kind of mental prize! He’s not half as smart as he likes to think he is.

Good for Jennifer. She’s showing she’s a very smart player.

27. Steve Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:04 am

It amazes me how all the Kaysar lovers are threatening to boycott the show now. The BIGGEST mistake his team made and continue to make is assuming that they will win HoH every week. If you don’t have the numbers, you better keep your plan hidden. Team Kaysar were pretty smug during the chess veto competition and thought they had won the whole game then and there. They didn’t have the numbers yet and it backfired on them. Now, the other team of liars (both teams have lied – how much, and to what degree can be debated, but they ALL HAVE LIED!!!) have the numbers and get to act smug right back. They’re giving the finger to America? Last I heard, America isn’t paying out or deciding the prize money (that was BB 1 – you rocked Eddy!) The most popular guy outside of the house is getting the boot for the second time. Deal with it. And let’s really be honest…everyone on that show is annoying. I mean c’mon. Are you telling me that at no point Janelle has never gotten on your tits? or Beau? or Rachel? or Maggie? That’s how they got on BB in the first place! By being willing to be complete douche bags within the game.

28. Stella Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:05 am

I agree with all the comments about not watching any longer if Kasyar is voted out. A lot of money and time was spent getting him back in and he should be safe for at least a week. The “friendship” team is a joke and I cannot believe that Maggie, April and Yvette are still there…I think I hate April even more than Jennifer…..cant wait for Thursday

29. Brett Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:09 am

I want to get this out of the way before saying something that may go against the grain of popular thinking:

Jennifer is one of the most despicable people ever allowed in the BB house. She broke every single promise made to ensure her victory. Is it any wonder that she’s been the one cast member to make less than no impression thus far? Is it any doubt that the quietest one on these shows is usually the psychopath? What’s particularly offensive about her and her group of “Friends,” the ones that are delusional about their good nature and moral superiority (they have neither quality and are in fact, quite the opposite) is their insistence at labeling themselves the good guys of the game.

However, a certain amount of blame needs to be placed on Kaysar’s shoulders for even remotely thinking that Jennifer could be trusted. She wasn’t part of his circle and he had every chance to win HOH on his own without scoring any deal.

That said, it completely sucks that Kaysar is most likely gone from the show again. He is one of the most remarkable participants of a reality TV show I’ve ever seen. I’d rank him up there with Richard Hatch and Rupert from the Survivor series. I would have wanted to root for him until the end, but I know that will not happen now.

Long live King Kaysar.

30. Michael Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:12 am

Stella et al. What’s the difference if Kaysar got evicted this week or next week? Nothing! He had a chance to win the HOH contest and secure his team power and him at least another week. Instead he punked out, and got outplayed by someone who no one really noticed until she bent him over.

31. michael Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:16 am

THIS WAS A JOKE I BELIEVE THIS GAME IS SET UP…
    FROM LAST WEEKS VETO NOT PUTTING ALL THE CHIPS IN JAMESS PINATA.
    TO KAYSAR LETTING GO OF HIS BUTTON…
    PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS PEOPLE WHY WOULD KAYSAR GO OVER 12 HOURS BE DOWN TO 1 PERSON WHOS ON THE OTHER TEAM AND THEN GIVE UP AND LET HER HAVE IT WHY? AFTER HAVING THE SCARE OF GOING HOME AND MAYBE NOT COMMING BACK THEN DOES COME BACK HE SHOULDNT HAVE LET THAT GO TILL JENNIFER DIED THATS WHY ITS ALL SET UP IF YOU DIDNT KNOW NOW YOU DO BELIEVE ME I WATCHED ALL OF THEM AND I THINK THIS IS MY LAST YEAR THE FIX IS IN TOO MUCH. WHY WOULD THEY NOT PUT JAMES UP OF COURSE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THERE WOULD BE NO DRAMA OR REACTIONS IF EVERYTHING ALWAYS WENT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSE TO THEN NO ONE WOULD WATCH.. SO IM GLAD I OPENED YOUR EYES

32. Brett Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:16 am

Oh…and Eric is the biggest pile of dung (still a short stack) ever to grace TV. Big macho fireman can’t keep it together when things don’t go his way…boo-hoo.

33. Donna Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:27 am

Unfortunately, Kaysar will probably be voted off this week (boo whoo). How about, America Votes to push Jen down the stairs? I’m sure we could get a consensus on that. Jen wouldn’t actually be pushed down the stairs, just figuratively speaking she would be. I mean if it’s cool to lie and deceive and hide under the guise that it’s only a game, maybe we can pretend to push that skank down the stairs. Or better yet, maybe Big Bro can make it right to all those people who spent money text messaging Kaysar back in and let America Vote one of the players off. Sounds like fun to me.
    God, I can’t stand people who lie……..

34. Rudy Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:31 am

Guess you don’t like Kaysar after all then Donna. He lied too. And why would you spend money texting his ass back in, when you could have voted for him (like I did) online for free?

God, I can’t stand people who waste money….

35. Brett Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:39 am

Perhaps Kaysar’s ridding the house of Eric deservedly came back to him…I don’t know. I was half-watching up until Kaysar won HOH this season as most of the contestants are fairly insipid, stupid, or generally without personality.

Just like last year when those two numbskulls were the last ones in the game and all of the most interesting people were done away with, it’s going to be a rather weak season without someone as intelligent and engaging as Kaysar.

Kaysar’s a smart guy, but he doesn’t have the best ability to truly read other people. Or else he just wants to believe the best in others. I don’t know.

36. Shel Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:42 am

Give me a break. I am so over this “I love Kaysar” and if he gets evicted then I won’t watch. Well, guess what, don’t. I’ve been watching these feeds and while CBS edits what is shown on TV, the real Kaysar is this lying, scheming individual, just like all the others. To sit there and say the s4 is better than the friendship is plain stupid. While America may think that Kaysar should have been given immunity, I am so glad that they didn’t. Both Kaysar and Howie need to go. Kaysar for being so judgemental of others when he has done the same thing and Howie, his disrespect of women is beyond contempt.

37. Mohammed Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:00 pm

Whaddup Kaysar? I’ll tell you. You’re a 2 time loser on BB. All you Kaysar lovers out there, who think he’s this great guy, just remember when he stood up at the table and tried to inimidate Ivette ’cause she pissed him off. A real tough guy. A real man. I don’t care how mad you are – as a man you never try to threaten a woman like he did. And what’s with throwing your hat against the wall when you got burned by Jennifer? What a baby.

38. Brett Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:05 pm

I don’t remember the “Ivette” incident. What was that about? No one seemed to have ill will towards him within the house, so I don’t know how big of a deal it was.

He threw a hat, not a fit.

39. Mohammed Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:11 pm

Yo Brett –

When the Eric and Michael incident went down, Kaysar and Ivette were sitting at a table. Ivette was being Ivette and accused Kaysar of not respecting women. Kaysar then sprung out of his chair and started to tower over her. He had to be restrained. Both he and Ivette were told by BB to go to neutral corners. Do I think Kaysar would have gotten physical with Ivette? No. Was Ivette being a beeee-atch? Sure. That doesn’t make it right for a man to try to intimidate or act threatening to a woman. Look…I’m sure Kaysar is an ok guy. But please stop canonizing him America. He’s not a saint. Last time I checked, he wasn’t being nailed to a cross so quit treating him like a martyr. He’s a contestant on a game show! (This ain’t directed at you Brett, unless you speak for “all America”)

40. Brett Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:19 pm

Ok, so I just read about the Ivette-Kaysar incident.

Still, I haven’t actually seen it, so I’ll preface any comments with this fact. But it seems like Kaysar was accused of something he took offense to and that an argument took place. Whereas with the instance between Michael and Eric it was mentioned that some harm could have come to one of the two of them, nothing was noted of the sort for Kaysar and Ivette. But again, I read about it, I did not see it.

41. Colin Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:25 pm

Big Brother owes us another twist. The person who is evicted on the 18th should be able to bring someone with them. WOW wouldn’t that screw Jennifer for her careless disregard for honor. How about a $50,000. penalty for every deal broke? A complete boycott of the show is just what should happen if Kaysar gets the boot. It is time that when America speaks, BB listens.

42. Mohammed Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:25 pm

Like I said…I doubt anything would have happened. But, all the Kaysar supporters seemed to have forgotten this incident, and even those who saw it, have to admit, that it did not look good on Kaysar. If he pulled that on a guy…it’s just macho bullsh*t posturing. But with a woman, it ain’t right under any circumstance, especially on a freakin’ game show, seen by millions. And I’m sorry…I won’t buy the “she brought that on herself” or “he was just really upset” crap. Wrong is wrong.

43. Marisa Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:26 pm

“The Friendship” will fall apart soon enough, I just can’t decide which one I despise most. I PROBABLY will watch if Kaysar is voted out but only to see “The Friendship” tear eachother’s throats out….

44. Brett Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:37 pm

Ridiculously tricky line I’m at here with what I want to say.

I hate that I actually have to acknowledge that I do not think a man being violent to a woman is ever excusable, but in this day and age I guess I do.

That said, if someone (man or woman) starts spouting off crap to someone else, then they should be damn well prepared for a response. Whether it’s an angered look as that person towers over them menacingly. Perhaps Ivette should have realized she stuck her foot in her mouth? I don’t know. Again, I’m just reacting to what others have said about it.

Intimidation without provocation would be something altogether different, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here. And no one is perfect. No one.

45. cindy Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:40 pm

What was the deal a few days ago, there was a picture of Jennifer and Rachel in the backyard with a caption underneath saying someone else in the house has a penis? does anyone know that that’s about?

46. Mike Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:45 pm

I think a cool twist would be let “America” be HOH for a week. Let voting decide who gets nom’d and who is replaced if someone win POV. This may be logistically difficult if not impossible but it sure would shake things up.

On a different note, Howie is so far the one who made the biggest blunder by putting up James and Sarah. He got played by the “Friendship”. It will be interesting when the weasels in the Friendship have to turn on themselves when they’re the only ones left.

47. Terry Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:53 pm

I have to laugh when I see these people getting upset because jennifer backdoored Kaysar, wake up, he is getting the same treatment he gave Eric, Mister high and mighty has fallen again

48. Mike Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 12:59 pm

I think Kaysar made a mistake putting Mighty Mouse on the block after he had agreed not to do it the previous week, but that doesn’t come nearly as close a backstab as promising someone and staking your own life during an HOH contest and then putting up the very person you made the deal with. That is a much more despicible an act in my opinion. This week’s HOH will be huge.

49. wg Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 1:38 pm

Guys – it’s a game and it’s for money so everyone in that house will get down and dirty close to the end. And, is anyone as despicable as Janelle? She seems to think she’s owed something. She is as low as anyone has ever been in the house.

Actually, Howie seems to have a healthy feel for reality. His comment in the previews – “Don’t hate the housemates, hate the game” is right on. It is a GAME and everyone is playing to win anyway they have to.

And, no people, Kaysar is no saint.

50. Brett Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 1:42 pm

I don’t think it’s about Kaysar being thought of so much as a Saint, but more as someone who makes the show better for being on it. That’s the key problem.

People are simply expressing their outrage of a favored character’s (person?) departure and it is manifesting itself in very personal, emotional ways. Definitely if people took a step back and looked at the situation they can see that Kaysar did not play perfectly and that he needs to hold some of the blame for the position he’s in.

Still, again, it really freaking sucks that he’s leaving. And I really, really detest Jennifer…all from a selfishly emotional standpoint as a viewer.

51. wg Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 1:50 pm

I think she’s shown just how quietly smart she is – good for her. People have underestimated the intelligence of her and her group from the start. Just shows that the loudest person – in this case Janelle – isn’t always or even often the smartest.

And, Kaysar has had this overblown ego from day one. It’s a good reality check for him.

52. con Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 1:54 pm

Jennifer is a coward, she can’t even make a decision by herself. She has been a nobody so far in this game and man she let the HOH go to her head. Sure she screwed the other team, and being a big Kaysar fan I was disappointed that he gave her the HOH to begin with. I really don’t want to see her go, but he’ll be out this week if not for a miracle. The other team has to swing James or one of the most pathetic players in there will win, like Beau or Jen…..oh man this season was good, now it just sucks…not even sure if I’m interested in seeing how it turns out from here.

53. fancyface Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 1:58 pm

It is so pathetic to see people so consumed by a Television program!! Like one other reader said it’s a G-A-M-E. Since so mnay of you guys/gals are not going to watch the program any more you might want to volunteer to help the many worthwhile organizations that are in constant need of help.

54. wg Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 1:59 pm

Jennifer a coward – not by a long shot!!! She’s in for a really nasty time from Kaysar, Janelle and Rachel. It took a lot of courage and intelligence to do what she did. And of course, Kaysar is again a poor loser!

55. wg Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:02 pm

56. Mike Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:02 pm

Putting up Kaysar may have been tactically smart, but making as big a promise as she did, staking her own life, and then backstabbing the guy was horribly foolish. She’s not thinking big picture. Once the Sov 3 are gone, nobody within the Fiendship will ever be able to trust Jen and she’ll be gone. There’s no way she’ll be able to make it to the end. I’m not some huge Kaysar fan. He was very smug when he was HOH, and he should have walked away from Ivette instead of standing over her during that exchange the second week. That to me is cowardly. But Jen is a sociopath. She actually enjoyed shoving the dagger into Kaysar’s hide. Just thinking of her gives me the chills. Still, it all makes for good TV.

57. dave Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:05 pm

Jennifer struck a big blow in the name of strategy. Regardless of the promise or the HOH, she decided to eliminate someone who was a threat as opposed to someone who is nothing in the house. James will only continue as long as they want him to continue. This was a free pass to strengthen the “friendship” team, and she made the game a whole lot more interesting. Not popular, but a decisive move.

58. bryan t Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:14 pm

I hate the way the game went sideways .
    CBS you want to keep your audience and your sponsors ,put a twist keep kaysar in .
    A lot of people feel personally pissed because they invested so much money and emotions in this stupid show , there is nothing wrong with kaysar out , but the way it`s done is just bitter , leaves a bad taste in the mouth and nobody want to spend an hour watching that stupid jen enjoying here lies

59. wg Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:15 pm

I don’t think lying or enjoying surpising everyone with strategy in this game makes someone a sociopath. Perhaps you should look the word up, Mike. And, if she’s one, then the first one in the house would be Kaysar, followed closely by Eric, Janelle, . . .

60. bryan t Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:20 pm

the whole idea is that there is no sense at watching the show anymore the only people left are not worth watching , as a matter of fact they are annoying to watch . i loke BB6 but i`m not interested in gettin bored for the whole hour .

61. Mike Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:38 pm

I’m hopefully obviously using the term ‘sociopath’ loosely and a bit tounge-in-cheek. If she’s a friend of yours I apologize. Hey, maybe she’s a sweet kid who’s playing some brilliant game through backstabbing and lying. I guess we’ll all find out if she’s one of the last two standing. Don’t bet on it though. Once the fiendship begin to turn on each other, I don’t give her a snowball’s chance in hell.

I think everyone on this forum understands it’s just a game. Some people may be more into it than others, but that’s part of the escapist nature of shows like this. People like Jen are fun to hate. So let us have our fun! :)

62. CBM Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:38 pm

I am a Kaysar fan … and I hate what is happening! BUT …. he should not have trusted and let go of the button … damn you Kaysar!

Maggot, Ivette and Jennifer are all bitches! I love the idea of shoving them down a flight of stairs!

I WILL tell you who is the smartest one on BB right now and will probably win – BEAU. Beau (in all his fairiness) is LYING LOW not making any waves while the ‘girls’ take the heat. …. under the radar I tell you.

63. Brett Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:44 pm

WG said: “fancyface – good for you. And a great idea. While many of these people were voting over and over again some of us were doing worthwhile things.”

Not to be too sarcastic, but would those worthwhile things include reality tv message board posting, perhaps? Don’t get an inflated sense of self.

64. wg Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:50 pm

I’ve done the reality board postings for a few minutes today and yesterday. But, I do have a life and spend a lot of it doing worthwhile things – not voting over and over (I didn’t vote once) for someone one a reality show. It does appear to consume some people’s lives. I have a very healthy sense of myself and I know who I am.

65. Nena Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 2:52 pm

I watched BB the first year regligiously becasue it was different and haven’t watched it since. Now I TIVO it because it is great. And love it or not, Kaysar is what makes it great. Oh, I remember the Kaysar/Ivette incident. Under no circumstances should a man ever intend to harm a woman, however, I would hardly call Ivette a “woman”. She is female, but “woman” is a stretch. I most certainly would never have made it an hour without kicking her ass and I am a loving, caring happy housewife with a baby! Her and her constant crying about “Cappy” made me reminise about my morning sickness. I do believe Kaysar is honorable because he doesn’t hide his strategy. He is by far the most interesting and intelligent individuals I have seen on BB. With that said, I most likely will not watch anymore, simply becasue my time is valuable and I am not going to waste it watching James win the game.

66. ByeBye Kaysar Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:02 pm

Jennifer ROCKS!! Jennifer handed Kaysar a dose of his own medicine last night and Kaysar can’t stand the fact that he got duped. This self-proclaimed genius who thought he was the puppet master is headed out the door FOR A SECOND TIME!! When Kaysar did the very same thing, he said he was trying to shake up the house. Well the shaker is now the shakee!

Strategically, it was an incredible move by Jennifer, ousting the so-called brains behind the other team and reducing their number to just three.

As far as this being “America’s game,” it really isn’t. These people are competing for a million dollars. Claiming that the “will of the people” should somehow trump the game is like saying that the Dallas Cowboys should always win the Super Bowl because they sell the most merchandise.

I say, cya Kaysar!! “One of the greatest BB players of all time.” My a$$!!!

67. Jaci Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:07 pm

I’ve watched this show for 6 seasons. I don’t watch other reality shows. I watched this because believe it or not I am interested in the human condition. I am allowed to do this in my spare time.
    I really like the show. I have favorites, I know its a game but inside I want to see people do the right thing. All have lied. All have been in anothers face. No one other than Eric was threatening. In the case of Kaysar vs. Ivette some people I’ve talked to who have live feeds (pro and anti-Ivette) have said that she crossed a line verbally and that although Kaysar may have looked intimidating, the amount of restraint he showed, showed that he was a real man. Slapping her, which some people probably couldn’t have resisted by the toxic comments she was spewing, would have shown the opposite.
    Again, with regards to this game, its like a science project. We’re studying these people because we choose to. I wanted to believe in Jennifer. Can you blame Kaysar for wanting to believe in someone? Yes, its a game and he shouldn’t have, but he did. His fault. But can you look at this “teacher/cheerleader” in the same light again, no.
    In closing, you might want to consider that you and I are being judged for the comments we put here. Maybe we’re the real game.

68. Brett Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:10 pm

WG -

Your snobbery is extremely offensive.

Some could point to you and say that any time you waste here posting could be better spent doing something worthwhile.

But, of course, everyone needs to do something to quiet their personal noise down and you have every right to come on here and waste your time as you see fit.

However, you’ve proven yourself a hypocrite when you criticize and dictate what activities are and are not worthwhile with your comments.

I’m sure that, in true hypocrite fashion, you won’t see this as being true.

69. wg Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:13 pm

jaci – point made. Although, why Kaysar thought he should be able to believe in anyone when no one can trust him is beyond me. And, he has shown himself, when he’s away from everyone else, to be a really nasty, self-absorbed individual who thinks no one is as good or smart as he believes he is.

I think all the twists in each person’s personality show us a lot about human nature.

70. Alex Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:13 pm

I’m Jen´s cousin and i dont why you peoplñe are mad at her. Jen comes from a black father and a mexican mother. So now what the hell can expect from her?
    Loyalty? Hell no.
    Honest? F*ck no.
    LIAR? MEXICO F*UCK YEAH!
    that’s why she’s proud to be MEXICAN!

71. wg Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:15 pm

Brett, ooooooooh oh the attack just a little are we. How sad

72. Brett Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:19 pm

WG,

Could you translate that last post?

73. surrealizm Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:32 pm

i think jen is a complete idiot. shes not very smart in my book. last night while i was watching BB she made an intersting statement which i found gramatically incorrect i believe she said something like “james had plenty of chance” highligt chance shouldnt be chances. last time i checked “plenty” pluralizes anything that comes arter it. jen ur a stupid backstabbing b@!#$ who cant speak proper english. ur a sorry excuse for a human being and i cant wait for james to take ur dunb@#% out of the game along with ur lying friend april and maggot ooh sorry maggie. as for u ivette ur a jackass u let james sweet talk u into anything. hes using u dufus. dont u see thats the only way for him to get on the good side of the “freakship” i hope james stabs u in the back as well. jen u r a really stupid girl who is indecisive and cant think for urself. u let people like maggie and april alter your decisions and u are just seeking attention and doing that u proved how manipulative and ignorant you are. jen is a fat stupid b!@#$

kaysar i love u. u might be seen as a villain by many but thats what makes u so loveable. ur just like me proud sweet and we dont take crap from anyone nor do we break down under pressure. thats the mark of us leos we’re strong and loyal to those who deserve it.u made a stupid move by trusting jen but shell go down and shes gonna pay big time for doing this to u. im gonna continue watching BB after my beloved kaysar is gone just because i wanna see the crappy’s b!@@@@es go down one by one. james im rooting for u and im depending on u 2. do it for sarah.janelle and rachel dont give up and howie stop making stupid and not well thought out moves. play smart for once.beau be a damn man and stop being maggies b#@ch. bye

love u kaysar!!!!!!!!!

74. Mohammed Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:32 pm

That’s right bitches I’m back. I still can’t believe that someone (Nena, I believe) who is a mother, said she couldn’t blame Kaysar for threatening Ivette, a woman. Why isn’t Ivette a woman Nena? Because she’s a rug-muncher? She is definitely a woman (maybe not a lady – I concede that) and thus should never be threatened by a man, especially over things said. She didn’t get physical with him so why did he leap out of his chair and have to be held back? Lady, I hope that if you’re ever acting irrational to a guy, you’ll remember your posting when he (maybe your husband) decides to get in your face. It’s OK as long as you’re being a bitch right?

And to the rest of you Kaysar lovers out there…He can’t be that smart if he gets booted out twice.

75. SWEET Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:37 pm

Its a whole bunch of BS that they are even putting Kaysar on the block. Im so sick of the crappy fans! Seriously Ivette, get of Crappys nuts already. If Kaysar gets voted off, im gonna laugh as Janelle gets revenge and James keeps bing a backstabber!

76. Linda Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:46 pm

Get over it people. I voted for Eric many times and did not get so upset because “king (or so he thought) Kaysar was voted back in. Its a game not a “you kiss your butt, if you will kiss mine, school game……Get over it. Go Jen.

77. Dan Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:48 pm

I hope when IAMLOWJEN returns to her place in Texas, she finds out the American Audience places her amongest the lowest of Reality Contestants ever, surpassing our disdain for Omarosa (spelling). Yes this is a game, but how you play is often never forgotten. She can kiss any future Television dreams goodbye, oh wait, there is the Surreal Life.

78. Linda Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 3:57 pm

Jen is not playing “the game” for King Kaysar, she is playing to win, just like anyone else would. Go Jen

79. Brett Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 4:00 pm

So are there plans for a 7th season or is this it?

80. marc Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 4:27 pm

yeah it sucks. if kaysar is voted out, i doubt i’ll continue watching for the rest of the season.

81. Tom Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 5:54 pm

If Kayser gets kicked off Thursday, my goal is to never watch Big Brother again. How stupid is it. We vote and miss Maggie and her friendship say we got it wrong. No thanks

82. Paul Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 6:13 pm

To “Alex” proud to be Mexican? Mexicans eat, sleep, piss, crap, and screw no better or no worse then any other race or ethnic group. Miss me with that ethnic pride crap. When people talk like that, no matter what group they are in, it’s a childish game of “my ethnic group is better then yours. I’m better then you. When it comes to looking out, I’m looking out for my group”. Pride is when my daughter does the right thing, not simply because she happens to be born of certain race or ethnic group. People are people, not a label.

Now that I got that out of the way. I’m glad your cousin Jenn did Kaysar the EXACT way. And to those that think Kaysar was any better, he DID promise Eric ON HIS LIFE that he wouldn’t put him up. But then he backdoored him. Pay back is a bitch Kaysar.

To those who think Kaysar is a smart guy? He looked into the camera and with a smug smile said how chess is his game and that he’s a good player. Then how ironic it is when it was on a chessboard that we saw a brilliant TACTICAL move by securing a way to get Eric out of the house. But made the utterly moronic STRATEGIC move of clearly showing him and his team as the “Sovereign 6″! You always leave the other side guessing of how you might vote so that they are always guessing and you can play both sides when you really aren’t, just so you can get info from the other side. Then he trusts Jennifer? Has this guy ever watched any of the past 5 seasons of Big Brother? You should have expected lies you idiot. You lied yourself.

And if memory serves me right, didn’t only ONE of his teammates vote to keep him in the house? These are your teammates? So much for King Kaysar I guess. What a moron!

As for those that are mad at Eric for turning on Michael. I can’t blame him when Michael became the BB house molester. Eric tried to reason with him about the concerns of the women and all he did was lashout at the Women and Eric. That licking and sucking on the women’s necks was out of order. It would have gotten him fired from a job or even charges anywhere else. If that was your mother, sister, wife or daughter in there, I’m sure you and your boys would be waiting for him outside the BB house with baseball bats giving him an education on how to treat and respect women.

And the whole Kaysar and Ivette incident? Her telling him he doesn’t respect women? He has a right to be angry if he feels that’s not true, but you debate her. You don’t just jump up with your chest pumped out, towering over a WOMAN, getting in her face like you are about to beat her down.

I could him doing this with a MAN who just called your mother a whore or said he was gonna kill Kaysar’s family. Not cuz someone simply says you don’t respect women. He looked like a wife beater ready to beat down his wife for talking back to him. When the stereotype of arab men not respecting women is prevalent in western countries, you certainly didn’t give any help to those poor arab men that are trying to dispel that stereotype. In fact, in a matter of seconds… you proved Ivette’s point.

King Kaysar the Honorable? Hardly!

83. Rbnsnest Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 6:24 pm

We think alike! After she nominated Rachel and Janelle, and back-doored Kaysar, I thought of two good nicknames to call Jennifer. Jennarosa and Jenny Fairplay…Yes, Jennifer got her TV time and shook up the house, but I really don’t think she as smart as some believe. It’s obvious when it comes to planning, she never considered or saw the big picture regarding her future outside the Big Brother house.

84. CBM Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 7:17 pm

unfortunately … BEAU does

85. tiffany and lynn Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 7:26 pm

WE will do so much thing to
    keep kaysar in the game and get out
    JENNIFER. thank you
    bey tiffany and lynn
    love you all xox

86. BJ Clinton Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 8:59 pm

It is silly to suggest that Kaysar backstabbed Crappy. By nominating Michael, whom he had a deal with, Crappy clearly demonstrated that he will break deals at the time of his choosing. Even Mother Teresa would swing a tire iron at him at that point.

87. Paul Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:03 pm

Cappy nominating Michael had to do with him molesting the women and lashing out in tirades at everybody when he was calmly asked to stop by Cappy cuz the women felt uncomfortable about him licking and sucking their necks. That’s when the house wanted him out and Cappy then broke his word. When you talk crap about cappy’s parents like Michael did, that ALONE kinda voids any agreement he has with him in my book.

And low and behold… who was the only person in the house that came to Michael’s defense and totally downplayed his actions?

That would be King Kaysar… Michael’s friend and the other guy who has a lack of of respect for women. Birds of a feather, flock together!

88. Anonymous Says:
    August 17th, 2005 at 11:53 pm

It’s clear that the majority of the Kaysar haters on this board really don’t have a clue how this game is played or weren’t paying attention to the details of the game as it was played out.

BJ Clinton is right. Eric LIED first by nominating Michael. Eric PROMISED Kaysar he would not nominate Michael. All bets were off when Eric nominated Michael. Why should Kaysar honor his word to Eric after what he did? What do you think Kaysar’s gonna do, pat him on the back and say, oh, that’s all right dude, I understand. Of course not. He should have backdoored him. Frankly, if James had not won veto, Kaysar would have honored his word to Eric. Eric was nominated because James took himself off the block. So if you’re smart, you tell me,who LIED first? Any intelligent being would have done that. So stop picking on Kaysar about lying. He’s played this game better than most. Give him credit where credit is due.

He’s not popular for nothing you know. Four million people can’t all be wrong. You haters are in the minority, thank God!!!

89. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 12:21 am

Paul, what a load of rubbish. If you believe that load of junk you just wrote, you’re an idiot….

Who died and left Crappy as the Lord and Saviour of women? Give me a break! That midget Hitler was so full of himself, he thought he was God’s gift to the house. So, if Ivette can’t take care of herself, she has no business being in the house. It is ridiculous to suggest that Crappy had a good reason to reneg on his word. THIS IS A GAME, ding dong. Believe me, Ivette did not need protecting.

So in your opinion, I guess it’s okay for Crappy to go back on his word; after all, according to you, he had a darned good reason, right, but Kaysar didn’t. To make that kind of a statement is absolutely diabolical and stupid. It looks very much to me like you’re making excuses for Mr. Eric Crappy, aka HITLER. ERIC LIED FIRST. It doesn’t matter why? It’s a game. Tit for tat. Get over it. You’re Crappy is still Crappy, so let him do it Vegas where he belongs.

90. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 12:28 am

I BET PAUL IS A MIDGET, TOO.

91. Paul Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 2:35 am

What’s cappy lying to Michael have anything to do with the deal between Eric and Kaysar?!!?

When cappy made the deal, it wasn’t made with a stipulation from Kaysar saying “ok Cappy, I’ll agree to that deal IF you promise me Michael doesn’t go up on the block this week either”.

But that wasn’t said or agreed to. The deal is, I don’t put you up Kaysar if you get next HOH and don’t put me up next wekk…… ON YOUR LIFE! He agreed. That’s a contract.

There are plain lies to avoid confrontation with someone. That’s what most HOH’s do and what Cappy did with Michael. They either lie and say they are safe(with no deal or swearing on a promise attached) or they tell people they haven’t decided who it’s gonna be (when they know darn well this is the person that’s on the way out).

Then there are deals with a promise and swear on your life attached to it. Kaysar made just such a deal with Eric and it had nothing to do with any promises of keeping Michael in the game. Eric kept his end of the bargin and Kaysar did not.

That’s fine and dandy. But as Kaysar said himself, “there will be consequences”.

Well he found that out quick. Maggie gave him the boot. America voted him back, and Jenn pulled a Kaysar on Kaysar and he’s back where he belongs! Wooohooo!

And if somehow he escapes this week? That’s fine with me. I hate that stuck up blond bitch Janelle a million times more then Kaysar. So it’s a win win!

I want somebody on “The Friendship” I could careless who. And if one of the “Sovereign 6″ wins, I hope it’s Howie cuz he’s seems to be the nice guy on there team that got mixed up with the wrong crowd.

To those idiots that voted many times for Kaysar using 49 cents per text message instead of using the unlimited free internet voting?

Frickin’ morons! Thank god you aren’t my financial advisors or I’d be in bankruptcy for sure!

Here’s to Kaysar losing and let the Kaysar whining begin!

92. C-YAkaysar Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 11:04 am

Bottom line…Kaysar’s out…AGAIN! Deal with it…he was over rated and is headed out the door. So long kaysar…we won’t have to listen to your delusional ramblings of self-importance anymore!! Thank GOD!

Lets summarize. Kaysar nominated three times, evicted twice. Won HOH on a lucky guess. Shook up the house, only to be evicted (for the first time) the very next week. Voted in, then voted back out. Buh bye kaysar!

93. Brett Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 11:16 am

What’s amazing is that the anti-Kaysar contingent here come off as overly psychotic.

94. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 12:32 pm

Amen to that Brett! Well said!

I’m starting to think that this Paul and C-YaKaysar character is really Eric in disguise. Psychotic is an understatement! These haters are so overboard, it’s pathetic.

IT’S A GAME!!!!!!!!

There are two sides to every story.

Paul-I mean Cappy–you can vent ’til you’re blue in the face, but no one who is for Kaysar is going to change sides over anything you said, so stop trying. You’re wasting your time. It’s easy to be so cocky about the Nerd Herd while they have HOH. Gee, I wonder how they got that anyway? They should be kissing Kaysar’s arse.

If Kaysar goes again, it’s because he’s such a good player and the Crapetts are definitely threatened by him. What a compliment! Even Maggot herself said it. At least Kaysar got a second chance to get back in the game, thanks to America. It wasn’t Eric they wanted back in the game now was it? Why was that?

Okay, having said all of that, I frankly would rather see Janelle go tonight only because I think she is distracting Kaysar from playing the game well.

GO KAYSAR! WE LOVE YOU!

95. C-Yakaysar Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 1:25 pm

Kaysar is such a good player?? OMG! Yes, he’s the best player to be voted out twice this year! You are absolultely correct.

What has Kaysar done that makes him great? Get evicted twice? Nominated three times? Lie? Break promises?

LMAO! Buh-bye Kaysar!!

96. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 2:17 pm

OH GROW UP!

Which show are you watching? Eric sucked BIG TIME! Four million people agree or he would have been voted back in the game. That midget dictator should have never been on the show. I’m glad Kaysar booted him. Stupid midget didn’t even see it coming. The look on his face when Kaysar played him was priceless. YEA KAYSAR!

Funny how you ignored the obvious in your last post. Are you telling me that Beau is one of the better players because he hasn’t been nominated? How stupid is that?

You know what’s funny is what Kaysar said this morning on the feeds: Kaysar predicts Eric is on websites pretending he is someone else, saying good things about Eric NT. (This was at 4:45 AM today.)

Remember this, shorty: Kaysar won 82% of the America Choice vote. Do the math and figure out how much that means Eric and Michael received. Maybe that’s too hard for you. Let me help you: that leaves a whopping 18% of the vote between Eric and Michael. NOT MUCH, huh?

I’m done with you, shorty. I’ve got better things to do with my time than argue with you all day.

Buh-bye.
    From a Big Buxom Brunette

97. Monica Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 2:36 pm

EVERYONE NEEDS TO REMEMBER THAT PLAYING THE GAME STRATIGACALLY MEANS GETTING RID OF THE STRONGER PLAYERS, KAYSAR IS THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THAT HOUSE AND THEY ALL FEAR HIM.
    I WAS PISSED OFF TOO THAT HE WAS NOMINATED AND WILL PROBABLY GO HOME, BUT I AM SLO PROUD TO KNOW THAT THEY ALL FEAR HIM AND THAT’S WHY HE’S GOING HOME. WE ARE NOT IN CONTROL AND IT’S POINTLESS TO GET MAD WHEN A FAVORURITE GETS VOTED OFF….POINTLESS..

98. AISHA Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 2:37 pm

99. Yvonne Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 3:16 pm

OMG, the Big Buxum Brunette is hysterical.

You go girl! Love ya for sticking up for Kaysar.

100. Lynn Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 3:26 pm

Okay, seems to me the game is flawed if the best players get voted off first. There is something wrong with that scenario. Why would anyone want to keep watching if the winner ends up being a “I flew under the radar” person. Essentially, that means they laid low and did nothing but blend in. Nothing stratigical about that.

After reading the last few posts, I have to agree with the annonymous writer and the big buxom brunette, LMAO. That was funny.

101. Jensgotafatass Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 4:24 pm

CBS better reveal a new secret to keep Kaysar on the show. If he goes tonight, that’s it. I’m DONE with BB. And that is not an empty threat. It wasn’t until Kaysar revealed the genius that he is, that I decided to watch this stupid show. If Kaysar goes, so do I.

102. JenKicksA! Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 5:50 pm

the look on Eric’s face wasn’t nearly as hilarious as the look on Kaysar’s face when he realized he was as good as gone..buh bye, see ya later..have a nice chat with Julie..next time we’ll see you will be friday morning on the CBS Early show!!

Gawd that was hilarious when he realized that he screwed up. The so-called genius getting a taste of his own back-door medicine!!

Still, no one has answered my question, what has Kaysar done??????????? So he was got more votes than anyone else did to rejoin the house. WHat that actually means is that Kaysar was popular with the losers who have enough time to sit there in their trailers after returning from the grocery store where they cashed their food stamps and they could vote and vote and vote and vote and vote and vote and vote.

The bottom line is this kids…kaysar is gone! Evicted, not once, but TWICE. The genius, voted out of the game twice in the first six weeks of the show!! LMAO!!

103. lsuman Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 5:56 pm

Jen’s got strabismus-Don’t ever trust anyone with the strabismus-Those people are nuts…P.S. Bring back Sara as another Summer Secret.

104. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 6:03 pm

By JOHN POWELL — JAM! Showbiz

Double the trouble is coming to the ‘Big Brother’.

CBS has announced that two HouseGuests will be evicted this week from the ‘Big Brother’ house, in the latest twist in the game.

One HouseGuest, most likely Kaysar Ridha, the 24-year-old graphics designer who was voted back into the game last week by the viewers, will be sent home on the live show tonight. Following the live eviction and Head of Household Competition, the new HOH will immediately go to the Diary Room and nominate two people for eviction and repeat the process live in front of the remaining HouseGuests.

The second eviction will be broadcast on this Saturday night’s edition. That person will be the first member of the ‘Big Brother 6’ jury.

105. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 6:11 pm

Hey shorty, this was on Joker’s Update. Oh, this is the answer to your question for some reason you think no one wants to answer. Since you apparently missed these episodes, here they are for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!

Kaysar, the Don Corleone of Reality Television
    Some Thoughts about Kaysar, the Don Corleone of reality television
    Big Brother
    Bad Boys, Bad Boys, What You Gonna Do…

If you don’t watch the show, don’t bother reading this. If you do watch the show, you have to agree that Tuesday’s episode was one of the better turn of events reality television has ever seen. Eric the Fireman, who I ripped on last week, had the tables turned on him and is now set to be booted from the house. And it also looks like all of his blind followers are all going to be gone as well. The move Kasar made to make this happen was one of the better reality television turnarounds I’ve ever seen. Maybe I’ll stick with it for another few weeks, as pathetic as that is. Those of you who are married likely know where I’m coming from.
    By Steve Alexander
    View Article: Here
    Discuss Here: BB Discussion Forum

Kaysar Extingushes Fireman
    Kaysar Crafts A Coup on ‘Big Brother’
    Off in a figurative dark corner, however, Kaysar put together a gang that threw the veto competition to one of the nominees so he could save himself, “forcing” Kaysar to nominate someone else. He chose Eric. Stunned and righteously indignant as only a vapid reality-show contestant can be, Eric sweated and steamed before getting the boot in a whiplash-inducing reversal. From hero to goat in one week — “Big Brother” at its finest.
    View Article: Here
    Discuss Here: BB Discussion Forum

Sheep: Get it, bla, bla, bla.

106. pixie Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 8:20 pm

I’m confused why everyone is cheering for Janie and Howie. They have got to be the 2 most immature people in the house. No ONE in the house plays with Integrity- not one, not even Kaysar- he’s a good talker that’s about it. Afterall he gave his word to Eric and James he would not put them and he did. He breaks deals like all the rest. He munipulates with words and emotion-fake emotion. It’s a game and it’s survivial from week to week- why wouldn’t that alliance vote off Kaysar or anyone else from that alliance- it makes sense. THEY ARE PLAYING FOR MONEY!!!! think about it.

107. pixie Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 8:23 pm

I’m confused why everyone is cheering for Janie and Howie. They have got to be the 2 most immature people. No ONE in the house plays with Integrity- not one, not even Kaysar- he’s a good talker that’s about it. It’s a game and it’s surviul from week to week- why wouldn’t that alliance vote off Kaysar or anyone else from that alliance- it makes sense. THEY ARE PLAYING FOR MONEY!!!! think about it.

108. pixie Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 8:24 pm

109. your all dilusioned Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 8:39 pm

Kaysar is no better then the rest. Please stop complaining about how Jen is so horrible and awful for voting him out. She wants to win, it made sense to nominate him. They all lie,lie,lie to win-all of them. That is how playing theses kind of games works- you lie, backstab- save your own butt!!! Kaysar is gone and now someone else will go- IT”S A GAME!

110. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 8:46 pm

REVENGE IS SOOOO SWEET. Can’t wait for those Nerd Herd Sheep to get theirs now.

GO JANIE.

111. Dennis Says:
    August 18th, 2005 at 9:35 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA… BYE BYE BITCHES!!!

112. Anonymous Says:
    August 19th, 2005 at 12:13 am

I believe 90% of the negative comments on this board are from the same idiot posing as different people.

Give it up! You’re definitely outnumbered.

Brett, your the best. Thanks for sticking around and taking those blows on behalf of the Sov 3 and responding intelligently to the idiot I’m referring to above, which is more than what I’m gonna do right now, but this person posting this crap is low and deceitful and is incapable of rising above it, so I’m gonna stoop to his level, so listen up….

Jen is a ho and she is now going to get what she deserves. Even with good reason to nominate Kaysar for eviction–and there’s only one good reason to boot him–he’s a good player–she turned out to be the biggest liar that ever played the game. Way to go Jen. Hope you’re proud of yourself. You’re gonna love the world when you get out of the house. WE HATE YOU AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY KNOW ABOUT IT. I CAN’T WAIT. I sincerely hope she gets booted next.

Go Janelle. Kick those bitches in the behind. It makes me sick that those Nerds actually believe that they are the so called “good guys.” How delusional is that? I can’t wait for them to get out of the house and realize just how much they are hated by America (well, at least the intelligent contingent–Kaysar lovers).

Well, as far as Kaysar being booted tonight. That’s the game. That’s how it’s played. Everyone eventually is going to be booted including the precious Nerd Herd Sheep, ba ba ba. There is only one winner.

Maggie and Jen have rightfully been nominated by Janelle for eviction. I LOVED the way she did it, too. She rocks.

Regardless of who wins in the end, I will have great pleasure in seeing those Nerd Herd witches faces when they are finally evicted.

LONG LIVE KING KAYSAR, the best man to EVER play the game.

We will miss you very much!!!!!!

113. Jade Says:
    August 19th, 2005 at 1:14 pm

I voted Kaser to be put back on. What happened last week was the lowest bunch of crap I’ve seen since that awful TV show “cheaters”. A game includes strategy, not cheating. Making Kaser a promise so that she could get HOH and then not keeping to it was in my opinion “cheating”. Lying and breaking your word are the same thing. Hello Jennifer, you are a lyer and do not deserve to win. I actually hope James gets it now. He’ll probably slip in under the wire while all the others are busy with each other.

114. harvey Says:
    August 20th, 2005 at 9:57 pm

a lot of people voted for Kaser and a lot seem to be bitching about him being evicted a second time. I guess I didn’t realize Al Quaida members were such Big Brother fans.

115. Anonymous Says:
    August 22nd, 2005 at 9:28 am

Julie Chen was one ugly hag in 1996 – here’s her picture from then with a paragraph on her. She had so much plastic surgery in the 1990s and one can only have a face-lift no more than 3 times in their life. By the time she was 25 she already had it done!

116. eln Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 4:25 pm

Harvey – r u crazy? That comment was nutz!

Comments