Big Brother 6 – A Love Rock? A Shrine To Cappy? Cappy Days?

August 23, 2005 11:51 PM by Joe Blackmon

Cappyshrine

What is going on in the Big Brother 6 house?  Last week, the houseguests were at each other’s throats.  Howie was talking about eating April’s dog.  Janelle and Beau were getting into shoving matches.  Janelle gave Jennifer the finger.  It was beautiful and great viewing fun for the whole family.

Then, CBS cut the live feeds for 34 hours, and suddenly, it’s a Big Brother love fest.  Beau Beasley wins head of household, and all the houseguests go up to celebrate his head of household room.  As part of his head of household room surprise package, Beau gets his family’s love rock.  “The Friendship” all move their blankets into the head of household room so they can all sleep together as one big happy family.  “The Friendship” even builds a special shrine to Cappy.

Where the hell is Hurricane Howie?  What happened to Janelle’s mean, but hilarious one-liners?  We kept waiting for Hurricane Howie to take that love rock and smash up the Cappy shrine.  But no, Hurricane Howie has become “sweet, gentle breeze on a Sunday afternoon Howie.”  Howie even apologizes to April Lewis for insulting her dog and her husband.

It gets worse during the nomination ceremony.  Beau tells the houseguests that his nominations are “75% strategic and 25% personal.”  Beau nominates Howie Gordon and Rachel Plencner.  Beau tells Rachel that “in the past, in the Cappy days, you pretty much played both sides, you know, you were a very shady grey color, and after the last couple weeks, it was very apparent that you are very pitch black and stark white.”

It’s obvious from Rachel’s facial expression that she really wants to go off on Beau over his confusing, bizarre speech, but instead she smiles and says “thank you, Beau-Beau.”  The houseguests seem to also be taking great pains to not insult one another face-to-face. “The Friendship” goes into a separate room before they start ragging on Rachel.

The Veto competition is called “Get Your Bearings Straight.”  Houseguests have to dive in the pool to unhook pictures of all the houseguests.  Then, they have to match the pictures of the secret pairs together.  James Rhine, a.k.a. “Mr. Veto,” wins the veto competition.  James chooses to not use the power of veto so the nominations stand as is.

Note to CBS:  Whatever happened during the time the live feeds were down, please undo it.  It was a big enough blow to the show when Kaysar got sent home for the second time.  We want Hurricane Howie back.  We want to hear Janelle deliver biting insults while filing her nails.  Please put an end to the new “Cappy Days” version of Big Brother.  Tell the houseguests they can be mean to each other again.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Big Brother 6 news.  For other great Big Brother 6 news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother 6.

Topics: Big Brother |

42 Responses to “Big Brother 6 – A Love Rock? A Shrine To Cappy? Cappy Days?”

1. Crossx12x Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 7:44 am

I want to voice my opinion that last night’s episode sucked.

The whole show now seems meaningless. Where is the reality. Who can believe that James just didn’t use his veto? It is like they are being scripted as what to do and what to say.

BB, please give us some simbulance of reality???

2. kim Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 8:22 am

I agree!! Bring back the Kayser days…days when I’d run home from work just to see what storm was blowing in for the house guess…… now ~yawn~…..the live feed is even worse if you can believe that.

3. Tom Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 9:09 am

I love it. Now its time for the real team to kick some butt. Rachel or Howie will be gone. I still see that everyone keeps talking about Kayser. Think people if he was any good they wouldn’t have kicked him off TWO times. It looks like Cappy days are here to stay.

4. Bubblehead Spectacular Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 9:24 am

Up until the blackout there was energy; now everyone is tranquil. BB MUST have come down on some people. At one point, Janelle said she would walk if Kaysar got the boot, and then had a physical fight with Beau-now, she’s a peaceful as a dove. Howie would foam at the mouth seeing April-now, it’s smiles and jokes. Maggie seems neutered. Forget this garbage, we need sequester house cameras to watch Jennifer wallow in her misery!
    AND BY THE WAY, Tom, the REAL TEAM is TEAM JANELLE…if it is Rachel that goes home, and Janelle or Howie win HOH then the Maggot team is dead. If James shows his real intention and teams with Janelle, then the Maggot, Ape, Ghettovette team is dead. That team is fractured, heartless and a bunch of idiots. GO JANELLE!

5. dave Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 9:42 am

TO ALL OF THE FRIENDSHEEEP AMERICA AND CANADA HATES ALL OF YOU U MADE THE SHOW DISGUSTING TO WATCH AND THE NATION HOPESU ALL THE WORST

6. Gisele Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 10:17 am

The show sucks big time now.
    Why in the world would BB take away the only hint of excitement they had left??? I don’t get it, why close down the live feeds only to return with a big old love fest of Cappy and everyone being all kissy kissy again. Could it be Cappy took over the set, closed down the live feeds until he had the production staff brainwashed into his cult. (Joking) But serriously, no one is buying or enjoying the love fest. We all know they hate each other, we hear it in the diary room, behind close door with their group, yet when they are face to face they act (and the key word is act) like one big happy family. It’s so obviously not how they really feel. so come on BB let them take the gloves off, let reality TV be just that; Reality.

7. Brett Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 11:48 am

As I predicted, the wind has disappeared from the sails of this show. It’s just a freaking bore now.

8. Tom Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 11:59 am

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself, Bubblehead, that Janielle is going to win this. You are forgetting that even though Cappy is gone, he is not forgotten, His team is still strong and surviving. While team Losers (I mean team Janielle, as you put it) is slowly desolving. It is obvious that Janielle’s time is numbered, and when she is gone the house will be a much better place.

9. Anonymous Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 12:18 pm

QUOTE: ” I still see that everyone keeps talking about Kayser”

Hey Tom! aka: (numbnuts) Cappy was voted off – why keep talkin’ about him??? What the hell was with the Cappy ‘shrine’????
    Give me a break.

Kaysar HAS something that Cappy will never have – CLASS and INTEGRITY! Only one left in the house with any class in Rachel.

10. CBM Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 12:19 pm

forgot to post my ‘name’ to above post.

11. Tom Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 12:26 pm

I like that (numbnuts) lolol that sounds like your as stupid as Howie. I’ll give you one thing stupid I didn’t like the cappy thing either but i can’t get over why everyone is mad that team witch (Janelle) lost. They tryed they can’t help it that there not as good as team Maggie. One more thing I did put my name on the board don’t be scared to put your’s stupid.

12. john Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 12:30 pm

i thoutht this is a reality show? i have been watching bb for the 6 years and i liked it. but now big brother staying true to thier name is changing how the house guests act. let them be thierself afterall i thought this is a reality show. not a i dont like the way you are acting show now change your attitude. if these house guests have watched previous shows then they know how the game is played. NOT waaaa i want my mommy. look at the money they are playing for. did they think it would just be given to them? sorry people just my thoughts.

13. Tom Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 12:51 pm

John your right it is just a game and I would like to see BB let them play. If they wont to fight it out on the show then BB should let them. Thats what keep everyone comming back. Howie my be differant but when he was in April’s face is when he was at his best.

14. wg Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 2:42 pm

It is really great to see Rachel, Howie and Janelle worry about their numbers dwindling. Only thing better would have been to have Janelle leave this week.

It definitely is a lot calmer this week – I think maybe there were some warnings since it looked like a couple of people were going to come to blows last week! Oh well.

And, Kaysar was voted off, too – CBM – twice! Cappy had as much integrity and class as Kaysar any day, although that’s not saying much.

15. blue Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 2:53 pm

I read a rumor that Beau and Janelle actually know each other very well and that the fight was staged.Any truth to that?
    I would love to see Howie or Janelle win…last night was a total bore… boo hiss to which ever producers decided to have a talk with the guests.

16. Bubblehead Spectacular Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 3:27 pm

Tom, how is Maggot’s team “good”? Having Beau win 1 comp (hoh)? Ivette and Ape have won nothing! Mag won hoh once! Jen, ONCE! The Maggot team is the one slowly expiring-Kaysar was on twice, and though he’s gone, hey, at least Team Janelle is still going strong with Howie and possibly James. Team Maggot is stalled, not knowing what to do-they have been impotent ever since their beloved Crappy left the show; they know Jen f**ked up royally with America and the whole spirit of the house by backstabbing Kaysar-had Kaysar won the pressue cooker HOH and Janelle followed, as she did, winning the light bulb HOH, your team, team MAGGOT, team lying, scheming, name-calling filth, bad sportsmanship, team MAGGOT would be completely decimated by now, not just limping along-pray that Howie/Rachel, Janelle, or even James does not get HOH Thursday night. If they do, it will be Ivette and Ape up to backdoor Maggot or Ivette and Beau up to backdoor, let’s see…Maggot. Team Maggot, take your last breath.

17. Bubblehead Spectacular Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 3:28 pm

18. Bubblehead Spectacular Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 3:29 pm

19. Bubblehead Spectacular Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 3:30 pm

sorry about the repeat posts-my computer farted

20. Tom Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 4:27 pm

Well BUTTHEAD Maggie’s team is better becouse at the end of the day it would seem that we are winning. I bet you wish your team could say the same.Becouse I don’t think you know how the game is played so I’ll tell you. After all the stupid people (Howie,Janelle) are gone then Maggie’s team have to go after each other. So then they will get down to just two people and one of them wont be Keyar. So you asked how is Maggie’s team better. Lets count 3 TO 4. You see thursday night one more of your team leaves.

21. Texx Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 5:12 pm

First of all, I think it’s pretty funny that Tom is calling people “stupid” when he consistently spells things wrong and uses incorrect punctuation.

But, I’d also like to point out that Eric is the person that was insulting Kaysar’s religion. How can anything Kaysar did be compared to that? I, personally, think you can’t stoop any lower than that. Then, you have Ivette badmouthing EVERYONE every time she’s in the diary room, and then when the table shrinks, who is she hugging? Janelle!!! I thought I was hallucinating. I don’t know what she was talking about last night when she was selling Rachel down the river and they were talking about her like she was the spawn of Satan. If you ask me, they’re all living in some kind of alternate universe.

And people, you have to remember that CBS has to answer to the FCC, who is really cracking down on “people” these days!

22. wg Says:
    August 24th, 2005 at 5:35 pm

Bubblehead – relax! It’s just a game. And, there are as many of us out there who like Maggie and her group as those who don’t.

Plus, it seems like the ones who were ranting and raving and really showing bad sportsmanship were Howie and Janelle.

It will be interesting to see who survives to win this thing!

23. Dave2626 Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 3:34 am

Wow Tom. You truly are a douche beg. Becouse you spelled because B-e-c-o-u-s-e twice. Oh, by the way, It’s Kaysar, not keyar. DUMBASS!!!

24. c.w1170 Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 10:03 am

There should have been some immunity placed upon the America’s Choice winner(Kaysar). I personally didn’t think that it was right for him to be voted back into the house and then kicked right back out. But on the other hand he was an idiot to even trust trick-ass Jennifer. Also, I believe that Ivette should just give up being a lesbian, go straight and start to break up Cappy’s happy home since she is on his jock more than a STD. And to be truly, truly honest the real devil in the house is April. That chick starts drama, walks away and then watches the aftermath of it all. At this point I can’t wait for the “fiendship” to start turning on each other. You think you saw bitches arguing before? Wait…..just wait.

25. Brett Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 1:54 pm

There are a lot of good mood elevators/brain stabilizers available these days. Some of you should consider looking into them.

26. wg Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 3:29 pm

Brett: Couldn’t agree more – it’s just a TV show for pete’s sake.

27. baltchic Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 3:44 pm

Isn’t this interesting? I find it incredible, the amount of energy many of these posts put into what is happening in the BB house. Keep in mind we are watching a “game on TV” and there is strategy involved. I cannot for the life of me figure out Howie’s strategy, albeit he continues to say he has one. As for the “friendship,” yeah, I agree it is kind of “creepy.” But you have to agree, their numbers speak for themselves. I am not much of a fan of James – he too, has lied and got caught. I think he is using all of the negative energy in the house to his advantage. Do I want to see him win? Absolutely not. Who do I think will win? I haven’t a clue. One thing is for certain – it is entertaining!
    -Just a thought or two!

28. Tom Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 4:22 pm

Ok, Bubblehead and Dave2626 and Texx, I want to get one thing straight, we are suppose to be talking about the game not each other. I wasnt aware that we were in English class or a spelling bee when we are typing here. And Dave2626 I guess you forgot to proof read your comment about me misspelling because when you put that I was a “douche beg” and when you misspelled “because” too. And Howie and Janelle are stupid. They are constantly walking around the house all puffed up with their chests out when their freaking team is down to 3 people. I mean damn Howie get over it. This is a game. All of these Kayser, Janelle, and Howie fan clubs are pointless. Is anyone really going to remember these people after this show is over. Granted, the cappie shrine is pointless too, but Cappie is not who I am rooting for. And come on, Kayser,Class, Integrity. those are words that should have never been put in a sentence together. Kayser stood in the HOH room and told James, Sarah, Howie, Rachelle, and Janelle that those would be the final six, and then the next freaking week, he put up James. Reasons of lying or not, that was bs and everyone knows it. So to say that Kayser has been nothing but honest is crap. and I am happy Maggie’s team backdoored him.

29. Llisel Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 4:32 pm

Screw you Tom you are so outnumbered. Everyone hates The Friendship. They are a bunch of retards and the world knows it.

30. wg Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 4:53 pm

Sorry, Lisel, not everyone hates the Friendship. It’s probably pretty evenly spit between those who hate them and those who like them. They’re not retards and – oh – they are winning so far. But, as Tom says, no one will remember who wins or loses a couple of months from now. It’s a game – one hour a few nights a week. No one lives or dies by this show – I hope.

31. Beth Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 8:09 pm

Tom, it’s spelled KAYSAR.

32. Texx Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 10:57 pm

Tom, the thing you forget that was also in that conversation in the HOH room was that they were going to play the game clean, as well. When Kaysar found out they didn’t, that made everything null and void. Plus, Kaysar wasn’t the one who put James and Sarah up. It was Howie when he kept his word to Maggie. If anyone is playing dirty, it’s Ivette. You know the friendship has NO IDEA that she is as close to James as she is, and that she’s promised him that she’ll protect him.

33. nonsheep Says:
    August 25th, 2005 at 11:25 pm

lol @ Brett, mood elevators/brain stabilizers all around -> helps dispense them – lol

34. Tom Says:
    August 26th, 2005 at 8:39 am

Who cares how Kaysar is spelled. He is gone now. Get over the spelling issue. I never said that Kaysar was the one that put up James and Sarah, I watch the show , I knew it was Howie, but Kaysar put up James first. That is my point. And so what if Ivette is associating herself with James, Heck someone has to, after his alliance backstabbed him.

35. Don Says:
    August 26th, 2005 at 10:25 am

only the ignorant love the FRIENDSHEEP team…..the team with ALL the character flaws.

36. wg Says:
    August 27th, 2005 at 3:49 pm

Oh Don – how sad. You have Janelle and Howie running all over with their foul mouths, lying and thinking they’re so superior and you think they’re better than the others? Get real. And, we see how far their superb intelligence (gag) has gotten them. They will be down to 2 (if you count James) after next week!

37. Maggie Says:
    August 28th, 2005 at 9:04 am

Me and my friendship is gonna win suckers! All you Team Janelle fans are just jealous of my intelligence and beauty.

38. Don Says:
    August 28th, 2005 at 10:44 am

I am rooting for James because he IS the best player in this particular BB6 season. He also won veto 4-5 times, only one in the history of BB to do so in one season.

wg- sad? You seem to need to get your emotions out of these tv shows. I stated “character flaws” of which both teams have many; however, my opine is that the friendsheep team has more, me keeping all emotion out of it. Enjoy your day!

39. JanelleBlows Says:
    September 1st, 2005 at 8:55 am

Character flaws…hmmm, like stealing, and driving drunk???? Howie’s behavior a couple of weeks ago was pathetic and disgusting. And now he’s masturbating in the house. Great guy..classy!

40. heh heh heh Says:
    September 1st, 2005 at 10:57 am

oh well, your nonelected president had TWO DUIs as well as Cheney. Get over it. And people steal constantly in this life – so she made a FEW errors – if you make no mistakes in life, guess what? You learn nada!! Nothing.

41. Anonymous Says:
    September 8th, 2005 at 8:37 pm

JANELLE WON HOH!!!

GOODBYE EITHER MAGGIE, APRIL, OR IVETTE!!!!!

JANELLE WON HOH!!!

GOODBYE EITHER MAGGIE, APRIL, OR IVETTE!!!!!

JANELLE WON HOH!!!

GOODBYE EITHER MAGGIE, APRIL, OR IVETTE!!!!!

JANELLE WON HOH!!!

GOODBYE EITHER MAGGIE, APRIL, OR IVETTE!!!!!

JANELLE WON HOH!!!

GOODBYE EITHER MAGGIE, APRIL, OR IVETTE!!!!!

JANELLE WON HOH!!!

GOODBYE EITHER MAGGIE, APRIL, OR IVETTE!!!!!

42. Anonymous Says:
    September 13th, 2005 at 8:54 pm

buhbye APRIL….ivette wasn’t gonna vote off maggie now, was she? *LOL*

Comments