R U The Girl With T-Boz & Chilli Favorite Moments Show

September 13, 2005 11:01 PM by Joe Blackmon

"Ain’t Too Proud To Beg For More" – T-Boz & Chilli of TLC share their favorite funny and heartwarming moments from their coast to coast journey, including memorable highlights of the best, worst, and weirdest auditions, and the legendary pop group New Edition divulges how they gave one member of TLC her famous nickname, on R U THE GIRL WITH T-BOZ & CHILLI, Wednesday, Sept. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on UPN.

Later, the girls open the TLC vaults to share some very personal never-before-seen home videos with Left Eye, as well as show some footage from their secret spy camera as they play a prank on the aspiring performers.

Topics: R U The Girl |

13 Responses to “R U The Girl With T-Boz & Chilli Favorite Moments Show”

1. freakgrrrrrl Says:
    September 17th, 2005 at 10:00 pm

Well good for them(UPN). Trying to bring in a couple more ratings before it`s too late. I never watched the show so…

2. Rucona Says:
    September 19th, 2005 at 1:17 am

I’ve watched the show and I think it is quite entertaining. The girls are so talented its so amazing. Apart from that, it is so real, unlike many of other shows.

3. Ondrel Shepherd Says:
    September 21st, 2005 at 11:37 am

I watch every episode and was so disappointed in the end. There is no way oso beat myriah. I felt the final decision was crazy. I would have thought chilli and T-boz would have wanted a more mature person, a spiritual individual, and definitely someone who you could understand what they are saying, let along rapping, along with someone who looked good with them on stage, not a kid. It was so sad to me and my significant other.

4. Nache Says:
    September 21st, 2005 at 1:24 pm

I have watched this show from the beginning and I am so happy that O’So won. I don’t know why everyone is harping on the fact that T-Boz and Chili chose a young, energetic, talented girl. Maybe O’So Krispie reminds them of how they were when TLC began…young, talented, a little immature but hungry and ready to work hard. Maybe they just see the raw talent that can be molded into a new TLC legacy.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Meah. She is a talented, mature, grounded woman and I love her personality. I think T-Boz and Chili made the right choice. I hope they truly consider adding O’So to the group!

5. Anonymous Says:
    September 22nd, 2005 at 3:32 am

not even worth a comment

6. maricia Says:
    September 24th, 2005 at 10:34 pm

Do you guys know that the 24 year old teacher from Arlington,Ttexas that was on the upn show R U THAT GIRL was on an episode of cheaters? It was very interesting to watch

7. kardell Says:
    September 27th, 2005 at 12:52 pm

yeah, i saw her on “cheaters” also, she was actin really ghetto on that show too. I wonder if T-Boz and Chilli saw that episode?

8. mamalove08@yahoo.com Says:
    September 29th, 2005 at 2:07 pm

I am Caneesha Byers and I am glad yall picked O’so Krispie. Ir

9. o'so krispie Says:
    October 9th, 2005 at 10:42 am

i love u o’so krispie and the rap u did 4 i bet is dumb hot but i think u guys should make a video

10. Renee Alston Says:
    October 18th, 2005 at 9:40 pm

How can I see the final episode of R U the Girl? It came on Tuesday instead of Wednesday the last week and I missed it. Please let me know how to buy or view the final episode.

Thanks,
    Renee

11. tammy Says:
    January 24th, 2007 at 10:03 pm

I loved the show.I taped it from beginning to the end.This 2007 and still Love looking at r_u_the_gril!

12. tammy Says: