O’so Krispie Wins R U The Girl

September 22, 2005 06:08 PM by Joe Blackmon

O’so krispie, a 20-year-old choreographer from Atlanta, was chosen as the winner in the live finale of UPN’s dramality series R U THE GIRL WITH T-BOZ & CHILLI.  The two remaining performers had their final challenge in Atlanta, where they were asked to write and record a rap for TLC’s new single "I Bet," as well as learn a dance routine to be performed with the girls.  While both performers impressed T-Boz & Chilli, O’so krispie’s energy and overall improvement throughout the competition sealed the deal and the girls picked her.

In Tuesday night’s finale, TLC’s T-Boz & Chilli expressed that Mirrah and O’so krispie both possessed the energy and the skills they were looking for which was why they were the last two standing.  They gave each finalist one last time to share why they deserved to be the girl.  Mirrah and O’so krispie each gave heartfelt responses expressing their connection with TLC and the legacy they were lucky enough to share.

Then, the pop superstars left the stage and came out to a roaring crowd as they paid their respects to their late sister "Left Eye" and treated the fans to an incredible performance of the group’s greatest hits from "Ain’t Too Proud To Beg" to "No Scrubs."

After the medley, tension was building as T-Boz & Chilli deliberated backstage for the last time. They then joined the two finalists onstage to make their decision. After a very emotional journey, they found they were attached to both girls.  But, only one could win.   The anticipation was great as T-Boz said, "And the girl is, O’So krispie."  The crowd erupted into cheers and O’so’s family came up on stage to join in the celebration.  To close the show, T-Boz and Chilli entertained the audience with the first live performance of TLC’s new single "I Bet," featuring their winner O’so krispie.

Topics: R U The Girl |

94 Responses to “O’so Krispie Wins R U The Girl”

1. Anonymous Says:
    September 23rd, 2005 at 1:44 pm

hey

2. Brett Says:
    September 23rd, 2005 at 2:12 pm

Wow…as many responses to this show’s finale posting as there were watching it.

Holy balls! This was a worst idea than Rock Star: INXS!

3. moex Says:
    September 23rd, 2005 at 6:51 pm

It was no American Idol but, I really enjoyed the RU the girl series. I was much better than the Missy Elliot series. TBoz and Chilli were interesting, engaging and funny at times. I don’t know why they selected so many singers though, when it was a rap artist that they were really looking for. Interestingly, the finalists were the 2 who most reminded you of Left Eye when they tried to make is clear that was not what they wanted.

Even if there were no RU the girl, O’so Krispie is a perfect fit for TLC. She maintains what the group is all about and brings new fresh energy and connection with a younger fan base.

4. moex Says:
    September 23rd, 2005 at 7:04 pm

The UR the Girl finale was excellent. It had a live performance by TBoz and Chilli, the drama and expectation of who would be the winner and the big finale song with O’so Krispie. It seems that right now, girl groups aren’t that popular. TLC needs to come with something really strong to get back on top, their fan base is now in its’ 30′s. But, if you followed the series there is no way that you shouldn’t have enjoyed, unless you are just not a fan of TLC and just want to blow hot air.

5. KaeLy` Says:
    September 25th, 2005 at 6:56 am

It Waz Better Then American Idol

6. Me-Me from B-more Says:
    September 25th, 2005 at 9:17 pm

R U THE GIRL was off the hook. I watched every show. The concert was what I expected it to be and more. I am very glad they picked O So. She worked really hard and she deserved to be “THE GIRL”. They made a good choice even though it was hard. I hope they have another show to tell how O So Krispie makes it with the group. O SO you get it girl it’s all you now.

7. KK from Cali Says:
    September 26th, 2005 at 12:33 am

I think TLC made the right choice. Oso has the energy and the spunk. She can dance her little butt off. Good luck Oso Krispie!

KK

8. cabrina Says:
    September 26th, 2005 at 10:18 am

I Like TLC. but some time you just.have to movie on in live but I like your new song.I love all of you. please write me back.Love cabrina

9. cabrina Says:
    September 26th, 2005 at 10:21 am

10. cabrina Says:
    September 26th, 2005 at 10:27 am

I like oso krispie she is out going.T-BOZ@CHIllI ARE doing good. so I can by there.cds. write me back cabrina

11. Tasha Says:
    September 26th, 2005 at 1:41 pm

I think tboz and chilli made a great choice. O so is the bomb. she got what it takes and they know that. all the girls were good but remember there is only one winner. being chosen to be on the show was being a winner. but tboz and chilli cant replace lisa. they know that. but oso did her thing. she has it. she very cute, and her personality is energetic. you go girl. i wish them all the best. Judah rocks. ya heard.

12. O SO SHARAY Says:
    September 26th, 2005 at 3:15 pm

O SO KRISPIE IS THRE GIRL AND SHE HAS MANY TALENTS AND EVERYONE IS HATIN SO STOP HATIN

13. cabrina Says:
    September 26th, 2005 at 8:27 pm

I no that the girls got it going on.so win can see them in real live. Ilove Tboz @ Chilli.I wouid Like them. to write me. please

14. Nady Says:
    September 27th, 2005 at 7:07 am

o o o o o o o o o
    so’ Krispie

u are da most stylin’…..
    kooist….
    awesomist..
    greatist
    evertthin’

u r da bomb from da moment i saw u lit up a room and yo voice is so cute…i wanted u 2 win from da beginin and so i was right

left eye rest in peace no onez takin ova ya spot….but i think yo soul is in o’so

15. Anonymous Says:
    September 27th, 2005 at 3:13 pm

well i was and still am a big fan of TLC my favorite was left eye when she was alive,mirrah was good and had the energy like o so krispie but reminded u of left eye wich they obviously didnt want and they needed that unique voice and confidence and skills of dacing and thats what o so krispie brought to the table and she laid it down so she won! good luck O SO KRISPIE AND T-BOZ AND CHILLI ~CYNTHIA~ HOLLA

16. Charanae Says:
    September 28th, 2005 at 12:11 am

O’so wasn’t a good match, yes she has energy, look at the age GAP. Oso name isn’t oso cute. Her look is very wrong for TLC image. Mirrah was a better match w/ a promising future. TLC is also known for the beautiful looks, something tha Oso does not have, she looks like a pierced freak. Please change her look & mohawk if you are planning any success w/ her.
    Mirrah was a better fit!

17. Ms. Sammie L. Jones Hankins Says:
    September 30th, 2005 at 3:30 pm

From the moment I saw O’So do her thang, I knew she was the girl. No one else qualities on the show compared to O’So’s. Tha girl is bad: she can dance, sing an most of all rap. I’m very glad she won; but like I said I knew it from the jump. Sardis,Ms got O’So Krispie back…

18. larry Says:
    September 30th, 2005 at 8:26 pm

i love love love love love love love tlc. and oso is oso good for tlc. but i loved left ryr to.

19. Cherrell Says:
    September 30th, 2005 at 8:32 pm

Well, I know that O’so Is Gonna Make It Just Beacuse All The Haters She Has Now Just Wait And See! O’So Do Ya Thang MaMa!

20. Tomica R. Holmes Says:
    October 2nd, 2005 at 11:00 am

i think that o so krispie is realy the girl to lean to you to help reflix the leagicy of left-eye. Now I am TLC biggest fan and I love you’ll just like you love your fans. You are the most wonderful girl I ever know as a group; your closeness can pull you’ll through anything. And another thing I want to know will o so krispie be apart of the girl. She really need to: because when she peformed on stage witl ya’ll she seem like she been doing it for years.

21. Nicola Tonja Johnson Says:
    October 4th, 2005 at 1:10 pm

The show was mad crazy, I really enjoy it, it’s really nice to see TLC giving someone else a chance I really love them!!!!
    Nicola Johnson

22. Jessica Norwood Says:
    October 4th, 2005 at 1:31 pm

O’so Krispie is da bomb. No matter what no one thinks. She reminds me of Lisa every time I see her. She’s so energetic and crunk! That’s what I like about her because she ain’t hide nothing, she was being herself the whole time.

23. cre8ive1 Says:
    October 6th, 2005 at 2:46 pm

I am beginning to like O’so, although in the beginning I didn’t think she matched well with T-Boz and Chili. Mirrah on the other hand matched them with age, beauty and style. She did look like Left Eye, but O’so sounds like her. But, they’ve made their decision and I wish them all great success. O’so did her thang on with her part of the song and her dancing. But she didn’t top Chili, I love Chili, I always have and always will think she’s the best member in TOC (TLC). I ESPECIALLY loved how she dissed Usher on the sneak tip by saying “Since you got so many confessions” : – ) That was hot and he deserved it. You ROCK Chili.

24. CHABRIS Says:
    October 10th, 2005 at 8:04 pm

IAM MAD AT T AND C MEARA IS THE BOM AND THEY NO IT…..WY DID YOU PICK OSO UGLY I HATE HER I LOVE LEFT I AND LEFT I WAS IN MERA AND SHE WAS SHRING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING SORRY OSO GURGIES!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PLEAS RIGHT ME BACK AT CHABRIS BURKE@AOL.COM

25. kaseyb24 Says:
    October 11th, 2005 at 2:37 am

I enjoyed the show and knew that it would come down to these two ladies. I didn’t see the finale show and hope that it will be rebroadcasted at a later date. If so please inform me of the time and date that it will air.

Continued success to both Mirrah and O’So Krispie.

26. gerald Says:
    October 11th, 2005 at 12:03 pm

Thanks T-boz and Chili for providing us with a great show. Both of you have give a lot of young girls a chance to show the world what they got to offer to us. also I like how real you were with them about the things they needed to work on. I belive the entertainment world will be better. O’s krispie was the one and only choice in my opinion. the girl is fresh and real and if I was T-boz or chili I would jump at the chance to produce the next supper star. O’s krispie keep God, Jesus and the Holyspirit 1st. and your steps will be Order by Him.

27. crystolforpeace Says:
    October 13th, 2005 at 2:17 pm

The right girl was picked!!! Can you say O’SO Krispie? Yeah, she is the right gurl.

With the energy and spunk that O’So has will be what TLC needs to keep up with the legacy and to make the well awaited and O’So anticipated come back of TLC…

I wish them all well and way to go O’So with the last performance with Chill an T-Boz.

28. martin Says:
    October 13th, 2005 at 5:04 pm

TLC is off the chain

i love there new single

i hope it does well

29. CADESE Says:
    October 14th, 2005 at 7:40 pm

MANN…DIS STUFF WAS BETTA THAN AMERICAN IDOL,AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL,AND ALL THAT OTHA GUD STUFF..IM TELLIN U IF I WAS OLD ENOUGH I WOULDA TRIED OUT…4 REAL

30. victoria Says:
    October 14th, 2005 at 10:30 pm

RU the Girl finale was “Off The Chain” as O’so would say. It was great, better than American Idol and Missy Elliotts show.
    Like Cabrina says No One took over lisas spot she is still here and will always. R.I.P.
    By the way O’so was killin’ it up on the stage.

31. Dez Pettiford Says:
    October 16th, 2005 at 10:30 am

I think O’so Krispie did a wonderful job, her energy came across like Lisa Left Eye Lopes..

T-Boz and Chilli picked a **Winner** TLC will be forever!!
    #1 Fan Dez

32. RYAN Says:
    October 16th, 2005 at 9:49 pm

O SO IS SO FYNE AND SHE GOTS IT ALL AND MORE,O SO HOPE U HAVE A GOOD JOURNEY AND STAY REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Chelle Says:
    October 24th, 2005 at 9:00 am

TLC is and always will be an outstanding group. The choosing of O’so Krispie was well thought out and also well received. I am one of TLC’s “older” fans and am just waiting for the day the remainding members do it again. I was fortunate enough to see TLC in concert at my homecoming at Norfolk State University back in 1992. I truly enjoyed the show and seeing T-Boz at the Wendy’s in Military Circle Mall. Keep doing what you all are doing. We are going to grow old together.

34. Juscenta parker Says:
    October 25th, 2005 at 10:54 am

I’m glad you choose o’so krispie that girl has real talent, and I’m glad her dream came true. I just learned that I need to push mine a little more too.I look up to you tlc & o’so krispie.

35. shay Says:
    October 26th, 2005 at 12:27 am

t-BOZ AND CHILLI ARE SO Funny…they got me laughing my ass off all the time. I really like the energy they give off…its so down to earth and real! Pure fun! And i think Ms. Krispie is gonna keep TLC exactly as it is….she’s the perfect match!

36. Moshella Roberts Says:
    October 26th, 2005 at 7:29 am

I think O’so Krispie is the right person to be with TLC. I really look up to her. For celebrity day at school I’m her. Also, i wear my hair and style of clothes like her!!

37. Shelly Says:
    October 26th, 2005 at 10:04 am

I LOOOVE O’SO KRISPIE. SHE’S MY INSPIRATION. I WISH I COULD MEET HER ONE DAY IT WILL BE VERY WONDERFUL. I REALLY LIKE HER SPONTANEOUS STYLE. SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRL!! GOOD JOB!!

38. susan Says:
    November 4th, 2005 at 7:00 pm

i am happy that TLC has chosen the right !!! O so Crispy is unique and verry talented, good luck girl !

39. khalya Says:
    November 4th, 2005 at 7:10 pm

she is so good very cool

40. cabrina Says:
    November 7th, 2005 at 8:50 pm

TBOZ AND CHILLI R 2 DAMN OLD. THEY WERE OUT OF BREATH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOW. THAT CHICK O SO- IS OS UGLY FOR REAL. THIS WAS THE DUMBEST SHOW AND A WASTE OF $$$$. TBOZ AND CHILLI- TAKE A HINT UR TIME IS UP!!!! C YA

41. 2fly2sexy Says:
    November 8th, 2005 at 9:08 am

whoever wrote that stuff about yall are to old they just hatincuase they want to be you gurl like i say let haters be ya motivation keep ya head up tboz,chilli and o’so krispie.

42. 2fly2sexy Says:
    November 8th, 2005 at 9:10 am

43. Crystal AkA Mz.knoccout Says:
    November 8th, 2005 at 7:01 pm

Wats up my Big cousin Ms.Tiffany Baker AKA(*~*O’So Krispie*~*) how are u ???????? well i’m fine u know iv been thinking bout when i get out of high school can i come down there wit u so i be in ya chorgraphy class u know how i do tries to get my groove on yeaaaaaaaaa but u know wat O’so i only have 1 year left in u know wat college i won’t to go to Georgia State Unversity,yelp i been won’t to go to GSU ever scences i was in the 8th grade u know i had already planned on wat i’m doin after high school but for who else reads this O’so is my cousin on my Daddy said she’s my 1st cousin but yea i get back at yall love u just showin that O’so family Love u how we do
    Crystal Allen
    Cara Hard

44. sable Says:
    November 15th, 2005 at 9:25 am

it is a pleasure to see her win because she is a young artist comming up trying to make all her dreams come true and sghe has so much talent. and she will go very far in life if keeps up her positive adittude. good job o so

45. Zooted Says:
    November 17th, 2005 at 5:57 pm

Oso was the best choice since day 1.. no one on that show could out dance, sing, or rap her.. She’s untouchable!!! I can’t wait till the album come out. I wish them the best; especially Oso. If she ever come out solo I will be the first to get her album..

46. caramel Says:
    November 18th, 2005 at 7:53 pm

i agree with the person above, shes ugly. and her voice is raspy and nothing like left eye. i hope she dont make it.

booo oh ‘so lame

47. lalapo Says:
    November 18th, 2005 at 7:56 pm

she was the only ugly one up in that piece, everyone else was preety. i just think tlc didnt wana pick another pretty girl cuz left eye was real perty, and they didnt wana beat her up by chosing a sexy one, instead they when with o so freaky

48. linda Says:
    November 21st, 2005 at 9:13 am

well i didnt see the final but i think Oso’ krispie is the best and for all y’all who says she’s not pretty go back and take a look. maybe u dont know what it means to be pretty or just been bitter.

49. D. Nicole Says:
    November 26th, 2005 at 12:49 am

Thanks T-Boz and Chilli, I personally think that you made the prefect choice. I looked passed O’so age, instead I looked at her uniqueness. She reminds me of my self, crazy, down to earth and a desire and a passion for greater. She is going anf is molding into a beautiful woman. Keep her on the right track T and C and she wiill be a sucess. When is the album coming out. By the way I hope she do more songs with the group

50. Razzazz Says:
    November 27th, 2005 at 4:06 pm

I agree with those who say Mirrah was a much better choice. O so is too young to join with the group and keep a common bond with members that are moms and have a lot more life experience. Her lisp is really distracting and her look does not meld at all with the group…Perhaps they will make her over. Mirrah has the entire package – she is centered and calm, looks great, writes beautifully, dances extremely well. I think the ladies will ultimately regret their choice. The only comparison I have is that INXS made a terrific choice with a younger guy who has looks, maturity and talent. Mirrah has all that and I know she will soar to great heights. I see O so having a rap career with something much more offbeat…and the girl can dance so choreography will really be her strong suit.

51. Razzazz Says:
    November 27th, 2005 at 4:14 pm

This is a direct quote from T-Box and Chilli in a popular newspaper so unfortunately the one performance O so did with them my be her only performance:

“The surviving members of R+B group TLC are set against becoming a trio, despite the fact they’re recruiting a new member in an upcoming TV reality show.

TIONNE ‘T-BOZ’ WATKINS and ROZONDA ‘CHILLI’ THOMAS insist they’ll continue as a duo rather than replace tragic rapper LISA ‘LEFT EYE’ LOPES, who died in a car crash in Honduras in 2002.

The duo state their new reality show, R U THE GIRL WITH T-BOZ + CHILLI, will merely offer fans the chance to perform with their heroines.

Watkins explains, “We’re not replacing Left Eye. I’m sure it looks that way, but I think once people watch the show, they will see.”

Eight contestants will compete for a shot at singing during one concert and on I BET, one of the songs slated for a planned TLC greatest hits album.”

52. Annie Says:
    November 28th, 2005 at 6:59 pm

I didn’t know who the winner was and too bad I happened to stumble upon this page because I was looking forward to watching the final episode. It airs in Canada this Tuesday! The suspense is gone!!! LOL =) I wanted meara to win. I thought she looked great with the members. Her lyrics were really good and original. Didn’t like ‘Black Britney’ at all! Sorry but good she left! hehe…I’ve been a fan of TLC since aint 2 proud 2 beg came out…and never stopped since. When I first heard about the show, I felt bad that they were replacing Lefteye. But after seeing the show a few times, just have to remember that you can’t replace Lisa, she will always be remembered. To think what they could’ve done if she were still alive. Her spirit lives on in TLC. Tboz and Chili both have a great opportunity to start again with a new member (still think meara should’ve won!!!!)

Please email me with your thoughts.
    ~Thanks

RIP Lisa ‘Lefteye’ Lopes.
    I didn’t know michael bivins gave you that name! =)

53. Luscious Says:
    November 29th, 2005 at 10:07 am

TLC were my GURLS!!!
    They were, sexy, stylish and cute. Very different. For 20 yr olds when they just came out, they looked like they were 14/15. Now in their 30′s, they look like they are in their early 20′s. I’m not that far behind, I still LUV my ladies. They’ve come very far and been through so much. Left Eye added spice to their group, so that was a sad lost for many. THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO REPLACE HER and this is just a step in the door. An experience for one. Not a change forever.

I didn’t watch the show everyday, but I did catch bits and pieces of it and I must say I am shock that O’So won over Mirrah.

Yes! They both had mad talent, but there was just something about Mirrah, that seemed like an awesome fit! Not that I don’t like O’so. SHE’S CUTE WITH MAD ENERGY! but I believe Mirrah possessed a bit more maturity and had the look.

On the flip side of things. Mirrah did in some form of way remind us of left eye, although very different and I believe that’s why Chilli and T-Boz made the decision they did. The part I admired about Mirrah is that she changed her rap, right there in the studio at that very moment. Not most could do that!

Mirrah is a gifted female, shown here on the show, hopefully got recognized by not only TLC but others and guarantee with the right crowd supporting her, she will make it on her own!!!

As for O’So, “Do your thang gurl!”

54. krisitne Says:
    December 1st, 2005 at 1:40 pm

what a heartfelt last show. the group come o ut and does a mega mix of a few songs where left-eye rap and t-boz and chilli sing, it was truely a must see show. O’SO KRISPIE…..yeah……i am glad it was her but to be honest i thought they were gonna pick Mirrah. i have heard there new song and cant wait for there new c.d. As TLC trumphs on!

55. blinke Says:
    December 1st, 2005 at 7:29 pm

O so is da bomb. I keep seeing that some suggest that mirror HAHA was a beeter fit and has the look.. The show was based on talent not looks. save the looks for America Top Model.. No one on the show could dance or rap as well as O’so.. The choice was perfect. O so brings a much needed spice to the group..

56. cya Says:
    December 1st, 2005 at 7:38 pm

O’so was an awesome choice. I knew she would win from day 1.. As for Mirrah; when she would open her mouth I would fall asleep..

57. Eria Spencer Says:
    December 2nd, 2005 at 9:53 pm

Hey t-boz and chilli, I thought that your reality show was the bomb and O’so Krispie was the perfect choice, so do your thang O’so Krispie, keep your head up and don’t let know one bring you down girl.
    -Love
    Eria

58. Natasha Says:
    December 3rd, 2005 at 6:38 pm

Hey i really got to say that night when o’so crispy won i was cryin and screamin i wish that i could meet her,T-Boz and Chili cause i live in a lil town where no singers come so like i would be so Blessed!!

Love u O’So Crispy And T-Boz AND CHILI!!!!!!!

59. Anonymous Says:
    December 4th, 2005 at 4:30 pm

I’m Insanely Happy O’so Krispie Won!
    She Has So Much Energy, Shes Hot And Is A Litte Fire Cracker!
    U Rok My Sox O’so!!:):):):)

60. british_bizkit Says:
    December 18th, 2005 at 1:27 pm

R U THE GIRL.. WAS AWESOME.. TBOZ AND CHILLI RULE AND O’SO WAS DEFFINATLY THE RIGHT CHOOSE.. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT SONG WITH THE 3 OF YOU TO COME OUT..

61. Pure.Poiiison. Says:
    January 8th, 2006 at 10:33 pm

GRRRR!!, I HATE OSO. SHES AN EFFING BIATCH!!!. I soo fcking wanted mirrah to win. BAD CHOICE!!! Ohso can BURN!!!

62. Jimina A. Says:
    January 14th, 2006 at 8:04 pm

Heyy pplz …. I watched the series and i was voting 4 o so krispie all da tyme .. she iz kool and can handle the pressure… I think the reason Mirrah wasnt choosen iz just because she looked kinda like Left Eye … I just dont think taht iz wat T-Boz and Chili were looking 4… When Krispie won .. i was just like Omg!!!! i was so happy taht she won dhe realli deserves to be in the group … Mirrah is kool too just taht if she dint look so like Lisa maybe she would hav got the spot.. Miss u Left Eye :’(

63. janae Says:
    January 15th, 2006 at 1:42 pm

i think that mirriah and o’so were very good some people just don’t know when to stop hatin. but mirriah did remind you of left eye too much and i don’t think that was fair that they didn’t pick her because she reminded them of left eye even though that is a little creepy. also i loved o’so krispie. the way she dressed, danced, raps,sings,and her style was off the hook! congradulations!

64. Robinesha Says:
    January 15th, 2006 at 7:27 pm

this is to all them haters who is hating on O’So Krispie you need to stop hating cause if she were ya’ll ya’ll would’nt want nobody talking about ya’ll niggaz like that so take this or leave it b***h!!!

65. dance;dannccee Says:
    January 18th, 2006 at 7:26 pm

R.I.P Left Eye =(..
    We miss you :(

66. BADGURL Says:
    March 10th, 2006 at 6:24 pm

I THINK THAT YALL MADE A GREAT PICK BUT THE GIRL YALL BOO BECAUSE SHE DIDNT TELL YALL WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THE HOUSE THAT WAS FU** UP YOU DONT NEED SOMEONE THATS GONNA TELL YALL BUS,ANYWAYS SO YALL SHOULD OF THINK OF THAT IN A POSITIVE WAY. BUT I LOVE MY GIRLS AND AM BEHINE YALL.

67. BADGURL Says:
    March 10th, 2006 at 6:24 pm

68. I know Says:
    March 11th, 2006 at 1:46 am

I think that whoever didn’t think o’so should’ve won needs to watck the whole season over and see why. She was the best most energetic gurl there TLC desderved her. What I want to know is how far they will go with O’So.

69. I know Says:
    March 11th, 2006 at 1:49 am

I think that whoever didn’t think o’so shouldn’t won needs to watck the whole season over and see why. She was the best most energetic gurl there TLC desderved her. What I want to know is how far they will go with O’So.

70. (Ms Boss) Says:
    March 18th, 2006 at 4:13 pm

I love TLC, TLC is the best female group out. On R U the Girl I don’t care who won between Mirreh and O’So cause T-boz, Left Eye, and Chilli going to make the group (R.I.P Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes i miss so much). O’so u better step you game up u with the best group IN ALL TIME.

71. MECKA Says:
    April 8th, 2006 at 2:13 pm

HI
    I’M A FAN OF TLC AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH THE NEW GROUP. IF ANYONE KNOW PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIND OUT. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE UPCOMING YEAR SINCE DESTINY’S CHILD HAS LEFT US I’M READY TO SEE TLC TAKE OVER.

72. TANIAH Says:
    April 22nd, 2006 at 10:20 am

I THINK THAT O SO SHOULD OF WON BECAUSE SHE IS A GOOD RAPER AND A GOOD SINGER SO ALL YALL HATERS BETTER STOP HATING. ON THE OTHER HAND I’M MAD AT TLC BECAUSE WHEN LIFT EYE DIED THEY SAID THEY WOULD NEVER PICK ANOTHER MEMBER TO SING IN THE GROUP, SO THEY LIED AND I’M MAD ABOUT THAT. BUT ANYWAY YOU GO O SO CRISPY AND DO YOUR THING.

73. vibbes Says:
    April 23rd, 2006 at 8:18 am

i watched the whole episode over and over. and YOU think it would change my mind? noo! Mirrah should of won. O’so is ugly, and i think she was a horrible choice.

74. amber Says:
    May 26th, 2006 at 1:49 pm

to taniah u a stupid b*tch because mirrah is ugly and o so krispy is way better than her so yawl need to quit hatin on my nigga o so krispy u must be related to mirrah because that bitch did not fit that part so u need to shut the F*ck up dumb ho*

75. LA LA Says:
    May 26th, 2006 at 1:55 pm

TO:british_bizkit@hotmail.com WHAT IS YOUR MOTHER F*CKIN PROBLEM STUPID O OS IS BOMB AND U NEED TO STEP UR GAME UP AND QUIT HATING SO MUCH U MUST BE UGLY

76. NESHA Says:
    May 26th, 2006 at 2:03 pm

TO:deidragrigsby@sbcglobal.com U AINT NOTHING BUT A STUPID F*CK ANY WAY HOW THE HELL SHE IS GOING TO BE TO YOUNG TO JOIN THE GROUP YAWL STUPID YOU AND EVERBODY ELSE WHO GOT SOMETHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT O SO KRISPY YAWL JUST HATING ON HER

77. NESHA Says:
    May 26th, 2006 at 2:03 pm

78. lesha Says:
    June 2nd, 2006 at 11:35 am

YES! THANK GOD O SO WON BECAUSE SHE WAS THE BEST REGARDLESS OF WHAT EVERBODY ELSE HAS TO SAY

79. taine Says:
    June 2nd, 2006 at 6:38 pm

yo I LOVED THE SHOW NEVER MISSED ONE. I LOVED OH SO KRISPIE FROM THE JUMP KNEW SHE WAS GANNA WIN. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY OH SO KRISPIE YOU DID YOUR THING AND (YOU KNOW IT TO.) AND AS FAR AS MARRIAH SHE WAS GOOD TO AND COULD UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU SAID ” SHE REMINDS YOU OF LISA” YEAAAAA ALOT TO. I THINK YOU MADE A GOOD CHOICE. YOU GO OH SO KRISPIE!!!!!!!!! AND FOR ALL YA’LL HATERS STOP HATIN ON MY GIRL OH SO KRISPIE. JUST MAD CAUSE YOU ANI’T HER. SHE THE BOMB AND YA;LL KNOW IT. STOPPPPPPP HATIN. GO OH SO GO OH SO!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR BIGEST FAN SHANTAINE A.K.A TAINE

80. D'janee Says:
    June 8th, 2006 at 5:33 pm

Yo’ what up tho’ this is the biggest fan of tlc and o’ so krispie i’m just so happy that she won she is so energetic. My dream is to meet her and talk to her in person i’m star struck but talkin’ to them will totally change my life. in fact i’am so in love with o’so krispie that my family call me o’ so krunchy.

81. Mirrah Says:
    June 23rd, 2006 at 5:22 pm

Greetings all! This is Mirrah …I wish to send a blessings to all for the show from a while back..Having read everyones personal feelings about everyone from R U the Girl prooves how each one of us had an influence on individual audience members.And I wish to keep in contact with you to introduce myself to you thru my website http://www.mirrah.com which has my link to my myspace where my music and bio is …It will keep you informed personally about when and where I will be and also to assist you to flourish your aspirations. :) Much Peace and prosperity starts from within…Mirrah Reflects Life LOvE and Music

82. Johnetta AKA Jay Says:
    July 19th, 2006 at 8:30 pm

I looked at the performance again over and over again with Tboz, Chilli, and O’so Krispie and it was the bomb!! They all did a good job and O’so Krispie was on point. Good Luck to yall! I want to know what’s the results how is it going?

83. KIELYNN Says:
    July 26th, 2006 at 10:49 am

HI TLC I LIKE OSO BUT SHE COULD NEVER RAP LIKE LISA LEFTEYE LOPES SHE WAS THE BEST RAPPER OF THE HISTORY OF GIRL RAPPERS R.I.P.LISA/LEFTEYE/LOPE BUT I UNDER STAND THAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO MOVE ON CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE STILL FAMOUS BUT JUST REMBER NOBODY CAN REPLACE LEFTEYE IN MY TLC BOOK

84. Christine j Says:
    October 27th, 2006 at 4:55 pm

I don’t like to be mean, rude, or whatever you want to call it, but these people who posted their comments above sound soooooooo ignorant like it’s not even funny. First of all, I don’t know how many times Tionne and Rozonda said (even on 106 and Park) that O’so was not to be a/n replacement of the band and another thing. We are not to discriminate against others and that’s something that Tionne and Rozonda were smart about not doing. The winner was to win for the talent and nothing more. Not because if she sounded right and danced really well, was a hard worker and if she had only piercings that were on her ears and hidden elsewhere, etc., etc. If O’so Krispie wants to wear a mohawk let her, you’re not her mother, Tionne and Rozonda is not her mother and I ain’t either. Matter of fact, she’s 20-years-old. LEAVE HER BE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
    SINCERELY, TLC FAN!

85. tish Says:
    January 21st, 2007 at 4:12 pm

i just want to know where is oso and what is she doing now.yall did good.goodluck with everything yall do in life………..

86. La Tania Williams Says:
    January 31st, 2007 at 1:45 am

Dear Tionne and Rozonda,
    I really enjoy the show.You made the right choice to choose Os’Krispe.She is fun to be around.She look like Lisa.I don’t care if she twenty yrs old.She own her own business.I like that song I bet.I still waiting for it to come out.So I can buy it.Chill was funny because she knock on somebody door in run.It was funny when Chilli was playing with the animals.Tionne don’t like animals I don’t either.The sad part of the show Tionne and Rozonda kept crying.They really got close to the girls.I think they like all of the girls.They kids are so cute.It was funny because they got into the car and Tionne ask Rozonda did you fart and she said that smell coming from at side.I think Chill was a little harder on the girls then Tionne.Tionne and Rozonda got the chance to be an kid again.When they went into the toy store in played around that was cute.I wish they would do an repeat of the show.good bye

87. Taniah Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 6:08 pm

WELL I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT O SO IS A GOOD RAPPER/SINGER, BUT TLC SAID THAT THEY WOULD NEVER REPLACE ‘LEFT EYE’ WELL ANY WAY R.I.P LISA

88. Dornu Says:
    April 8th, 2007 at 12:49 am

I never missed the r u the girl series when it was aired, until the final episode when I had to attend evening classes. Since the show was 2 years ago, I couldn’t remember the names of the finales until i checked this night. I love TLC, though the group decided that they were not going to replace Lisa (I respect that because it was a tremendous loss for them and to the music industry. TLC would be greatly missed. As par the show, I loved Mirrah because of her personality and maturity, I also loved O’so Krispie because she was so energetic and jovial. My final choice was Mirrah, until when T-boz and Chilli did a photo shoot with Mirrah, (I think it was T-boz or Chilli’s mum) who said that Mirrah looked like Left eye. I hope y’all can remember the first photo shoot that I’m talking about, then they (T-boz and Chilli) told her to change the outfit and hair style that she looks alot like Left eye. They are both beautiful girls, and I know if possible TLC would have chosen both Mirrah and O’so Krispie, but since its a competition, then maybe they found O’so a better suit to them than Mirrah.

89. JS66 Says:
    April 30th, 2007 at 8:53 pm

ok….so where are they now?
    It’s been a while since the show and i was wondering whatever happened to them? They never released anything. I also even forgot the other names of the finalists which were also good.

90. JS66 Says:
    April 30th, 2007 at 8:53 pm

ok….so where are they now?

91. LA TANIA WILLIAMS Says:
    June 10th, 2007 at 1:19 am

THE GIRLS WHO DIDN’T WIN ISN’T MISSING ANYTHING.I WOULDN’T WANT TO BE APART OF THERE GROUP.THE TRUE TALENT ONE HAS WENT TO HEAVEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE MISS AND REMEMBER.THE OTHER TWO IS NOT AS TALENT AS LEFT EYE.I WAS AN FAN OF LEFT EYE BUT NOT OF THE OTHER TWO.I’M HAPPY THAT OS’KRISPE WIN BUT SHE AMONG SHE BACK STABBERS NOW.TIONNE AND ROZONDA DIDN’T RESPECT LEFT EYE WHEN SHE WAS A LIVE.ALL THEY DID IS TALK BAD ABOUT HER.ALL THOSE GIRLS THEY CHOSE TO PERFORM FOR THEM WAS TALENT.BUT I DIDN’T LIKE WHAT THEY DID TO AJU THEY DIDN’T CHOSE HER BECAUSE SHE LOOK LIKE THE ARTIST BRANDY.MIA THEY DIDN’T CHOSE HER BECAUSE THEY SAY SHE WAS AN BLACK BRITNEY.THE OTHER ONES THAT WASN’T BLACK DIDN’T GET CHOSEN BECAUSE THEY WASN’T BLACK.I JUST THINK TIONNE AND ROZONDA ARE FAKE PEOPLE.AND ROZONDA REPEATS EVERYTHING TIONNE SAYS.ITS LIKE SHE DON’T HAVE AN BRAIN OF HER OWN.THEY WHEN THEY WAS LEAVING THE HOTEL ROZONDA KNOCK ON SOMEBODY DOOR AND RUN.THAT WAS JUST WAS WRONG.THEN WHEN THEY WENT TO PINKY’S TO GET AN CHILI DOG ROZONDA LIE AND SAID THAT A PERSON WAS HER COUSIN TO CUT THE LINE.THAT WAS JUST WRONG.BUT I GOT TO SAY THIS BOTH OF THEM HAVE NICE HOUSE.BOTH OF THERE HOUSE WAS CLEAN.BUT ROZONDA HAS HER SISTER AND OTHER PEOPLE LIVING WITH HER.I WOULDN’T WANT PEOPLE LIVING WITH ME UNLESS YOU WERE MY CHILD.TIONNE AND ROZONDA DRESS A LIKE.ITS LIKE THERE COPING OFF EACH OTHER.LEFT EYE WAS THE ONLY ONE OUT OF THE GROUP WHO HAD AN SENSE OF STYLE.

92. jade christophe Says:
    June 14th, 2007 at 6:11 pm

o so krispie she cool, but im glad they didn’t come out with that album,because they said they wuz never replace lisa. she is still my rolemodle even though she is in heaven now. im gona be a rapper just like her when i grow up. im gona blow up just like tlc did. and if i get hatas i dont care i’m gona do wut i gotta do. r.i.p lefteye and happy late birthday[may27,1971], love your lil cousin jade. peace

93. Marketta Says:
    July 10th, 2007 at 3:43 pm

I really enjoyed the show and I am very hurt deeply to know that TLC will no longer be coming out with this album, of course no one can ever replace her, but it would have been great for the group and the fans. Man this portland girl is seriously hurt by this one. We love you TLC and we miss you Krispy please come out with something.

Marketta

94. jade christophe Says:
    July 19th, 2007 at 10:54 pm

who are yo js66 cause it seems like you been hating on my cousins friends/sitas 4 life.yeah LeftEye is great, but u don’t need to be hating on them she wouldn’t want that. i luv you soooooooooo……. much LeftEye. and you js66 i hate you BITCH

Comments