September 28, 2005 11:30 PM by Joe Blackmon

Jim_bozziniEvery reality TV series needs a great villain.  The Apprentice Martha Stewart has found its Omarosa.  Jim Bozzini is perhaps one of the most underhanded and scheming characters to ever grace reality television.  We know that Martha Stewart will probably never hire Jim, but we sure hope she keeps him around for awhile because he keeps the show interesting.

Jim returns from the eliminations with what he accurately describes as “obnoxious bravado."  Jim says “I have a message to Matchstick and I have a message to Primarius, do not come after me in the conference room.”  Jeff recounts his victory “What I did was I took the scythe and the mighty oak stook before me and I picked the scythe up and I cut it at the ankles and it fell like a great timber.”  Fellow candidate Sarah sums up Jim’s goals as “He’s here to accomplish one thing and that is to slit the throats of everyone else.”

Martha Stewart appears via video conferencing to plug her website MarthasFlowers.com.  She also manages to find the time to assign the candidates their next challenge which is that each team will be given their own retail space to set up a flower business.  The team that earns the most revenue selling flowers wins.  Chuck is picked as the project manager of Matchstick because of his experience doing “freelance flower work.”  Chuck decides he wants to sell bundled tulips, but everyone on the team seems to have different ideas.  The chaos gets to Chuck, and Chuck announces he is handing over his management responsibility and leaving the loft.  His teammates beg him to say, so Chuck regains his composure and moves forward with his plan to sell bundled tulips.

Carrie is the project manager of Primarius.  Primarius decides to bring in an expert and hires a celebrity florist.  The action quickly cuts back to Matchstick, because it is so much more entertaining to watch them bicker.  Jim wants brass cleaner to clean the door knobs, but Dawn says it’s a waste of money.  Dawns says “To walk around New York City hustling like a whore to get people to buy frigging tulips and then to have Jim tell me that I’m not working, this is the single most despicable day of my life.”  Upset by Dawn arguing with him over the brass cleaner, Jim plots to get rid of Dawn.

Meanwhile, back on Team Boring Primarius, Howie proves to be the hero again by suggesting they lower the prices of their high end flowers to sell more.  Team Boring Primarius is just one big happy family of a team.

Primarius’ teamwork pays off and they bring in $1,886 in flower sales, while Matchstick only does $969 in flower sales.  For their punishment reward, Primarius gets to build a garden for Hudson Guild, a community center.  Team Boring Primarius is absolutely thrilled with their punishment reward.  Tiny Tim Dawna says “Primarius Corp realized that this was the best reward that we could have ever had.  It wasn’t about going off to some beautiful mansion or getting into a helicopter.  It was about giving back, so it was great.”

Jim plots to get rid of Dawn and to protect Chuck.  In a heart to heart with Chuck, Jim begs Chuck not to resign and even tells him “I love you.  I love you.”  In the boardroom, Chuck takes the blame for his team’s failure.  After Martha questions the team’s marketing plan in having girls walking around in Dutch outfits, Bethenny asks “What else does Holland even have?”  This statement fires up Martha who replies “Oh, don’t say that.  We’re going to get an awful lot of letters from Holland.  Holland has a lot of things.  They have like Ver Mujere’s by the way and Van Gogh’s.”

Chuck says “I feel the need to take complete responsibility for this failure.”  Jim defends Chuck and says “I have to tell you that there is a charlatan among us and it’s Dawn.”    Chuck picks Jim and Dawn to face elimination with him.  Before the other candidates are released, Bethenny manages to garner Martha’s wraith one more time by saying that she wanted to cry.  Martha snaps “Cry and you’re out of here.  Women in business don’t cry, my dear.”

In the conference room, Chuck tells Martha, “What I’m discovering in myself is that I may not have the skill set to manage people.”  Martha lectures the candidates telling them, “I’ve gone through going to jail, and I could have said “Oh My God” and whined and cried.  In fact, I made the best of a very, very difficult situation.”  Martha tells Chuck that she can’t keep him if he can’t be a leader.  Departing from her one week old “You just don’t fit in” line, Martha tells Chuck, “I wish you good luck and goodbye.”

Reality TV Magazine is your source for The Apprentice: Martha Stewart news.  For other great The Apprentice: Martha Stewart news, please also check out SirLinksALot: The Apprentice Martha Stewart.

Topics: The Apprentice: Martha Stewart |

16 Responses to “The Apprentice Martha Stewart – Is Jim Bozzini the next great reality TV villain?”

1. Anonymous Says:
    September 28th, 2005 at 11:55 pm

happy she got rid of that line from show 1 “you just don’t fit in” and instead wishes them luck as she sends them on their way (the evictee)

2. Dave Says:
    September 29th, 2005 at 9:48 am

Jim seems to be playing to the cameras which takes any fun out of watching him. It is as if he planend on being wacky and believing this is the real him makes us fools for falling for his want to be a tv star ruse. Shocked the writer of this piece has fallen so quickly for this wannabe Omerossa>

3. freakgrrrrrl Says:
    September 29th, 2005 at 5:47 pm

Some advise for Jim in the future:SHUT UP!

I like that he`s evil and everything, but he talks waaaay too much for him to be a good villain. He talked his plan into the hole and he`s gonna talk himself into the hole.

4. Anonymous Says:
    September 29th, 2005 at 6:43 pm

Jim is hyper and over the top but he works his tail off during the challenges. Something Omarossa never did. I doubt he’ll win but he is certainly the most interesting part of this show.

5. Rick in Canada Says:
    September 29th, 2005 at 9:01 pm

Jim is NOT exciting TV.Jim is a sociopath/phsychopath and seems to be a very unstable man.
    If Martha has a brain,she will get rid of this clown asap.

6. Jason Says:
    September 30th, 2005 at 4:37 am

JIM is not the next OMAROSA! He is so obnoxiously pathetic that I almost thought he was a actor that Mark Burnett had hired and for a second there, this show had become a satire of some sorts. Jim needs to go back to taking all his meds and living his life of being alone because I have no idea how anyone could ever A- be his friend, B- Fall in love with a psychotic unstable and flaming personality C- Is over the top in not a entertaining or exciting way! As a matter of fact, I would bunch him into the NERD HERD catagory as SHUT MY TV off if he is on it, I may not watch him play to the cameras on this show until I get word he gets kicked off which is really soon…So far this show is pure cheese!

7. Anonymous Says:
    September 30th, 2005 at 7:45 am

omarosa sucked worse than this dude – lets get real

8. Dan Says:
    September 30th, 2005 at 8:23 am

Maybe when Jim leaves, Martha, Alexis and Charles could make Ls with their hands, hold them up to their foreheads and all sing “nananana hey hey, goodbye.” THAT would be classy.

By the way, it’s Vermeer. 3,000,000 art history classes can’t be wrong.

9. halo Says:
    September 30th, 2005 at 2:05 pm

Thought Jim was nuts, but sooo entertaining. And, unlike Omarosa, he does work hard. I think the show is certainly underrated and far better than Trump’s version. Jim is more than just Reality TV’s next great villian- he beats the pants off Omarosa. No comparison. She wishes she was that witty and hilarious.

10. Anonymous Says:
    October 2nd, 2005 at 9:22 am

YO HALO – Martha’s SHOW is DONALD TRUMP’s baby as he is the “EXECUTIVE PRODUCER” ALONG WITH MARK BURNETT…..

it’s almost exactly alike – the Apprentice show AND Martha’s Apprentice….even all the music (muzak) is the same.

Preferring Donald’s original Apprentice, I remain…

Sincerely,

just another poster *L*

11. aG Says:
    October 11th, 2005 at 5:43 pm

Jim makes this show unwatchable.

12. Grant Says:
    October 26th, 2005 at 9:49 pm

Jim is so pathetic. He’s doing a show for the camera because he knows he’s not the real deal and is hoping to be the newest reality show mooch.

By the way Jim, when you’re really good at what you do, you don’t have to tell people.

If you’re really good, people will know.

13. Martha Stewart Says:
    November 17th, 2005 at 8:36 pm

If Jim wins I will never buy a Martha Stewart product again

14. Martha Stewart Says:
    November 17th, 2005 at 8:37 pm

Jim is why my show got cancelled

15. Lalit Says:
    December 22nd, 2006 at 6:46 am

Dear Webmaster,
    As an ongoing process to increase the link popularity of my site , I am looking for some good Quality sites to exchange links with my site. I recently came across your site through Search Engine.

And found it beneficial and informative for our site’s visitors. I would like to offer you a link

Exchange with my site.

I will place your link at:

MY WEBSITE DETAILS ARE:

URL – http://www.diy-doorhandles.com
    Title: Door Handles Suppliers UK, Door Knobs manufacturer, Door Handles, Wrought Iron Door Handles, Door furniture, Door Handles Exporters UK, wholesale dealer of Knobs in UK

Description: Door Handles Suppliers UK, Door Knobs Manufacturer, Door Handles, Wrought Iron Door Handles, Door furniture, Door Handles Exporters UK, wholesale dealer of Knobs in UK,Door Knobs,Internal Door Sets Suppliers UK.

Keywords – Door Handles Suppliers UK, Door Knobs manufacturer, Door Handles, Wrought Iron Door Handles, oor Handles Exporters UK, wholesale dealer of Knobs in UK, Manufacturers of Door Knobs Handles, purchase door furniture online, UK door handles, Brass Door Handles UK

COPY PASTE THE ABOVE HTML CODE :
    —-
    Door Handles Suppliers UK, Door Knobs manufacturer – Wrought Iron Door Handles, Door furniture, Door Handles Exporters UK, wholesale dealer of Knobs in UK
    —-

Thanks & Regards
    Lalit Choudhary
    Webmaster
    lalit.choudhary@vondra.com
    john@musivation.com
    treadmillscentral@gmail.com

16. haris Says:
    June 20th, 2007 at 4:03 pm

HI Martha

Would you like exchanging link with me … here is my site

your link will be posted here

thanks