The Surreal Life 5 Finale

October 08, 2005 11:02 PM by Joe Blackmon

The final morning begins with an unexpected apology in the bathroom from Omarosa to Janice and the two women hug.  Unaware, the rest of the gang still worry about the Omarosa/Janice rivalry; Caprice thinks Janice is spreading too much “negativity” around the house, while Pepa feels Omarosa should not have accused Janice of being a poor mother.  The Surreal Life 5 Finale airs on VH1 on Sunday, October 9, 2005 at 9PM ET.

And when Janice asks for an apology at the last cast dinner, Omarosa flat out refuses.  Saying she stands behind what she said about Janice’s wild antics and her questionable skills as a mother, stating, “You need help, Janice, I can’t lie.”  And the battle of the century begins its crescendo.  By the end of the night someone will climb out through a window, run down the driveway in tears leaving the house in a complete shambles – literally and emotionally!

Topics: Surreal Life |

7 Responses to “The Surreal Life 5 Finale”

1. Anonymous Says:
    October 10th, 2005 at 9:11 am

Seriously, what the HELL is wrong with Janice Dickerson? It really pissed me off that she got off so lightly on the Dirty Laundry segment. There should have been a hell of a lot more of Janice attacking the mentally challenged Sunshine Bowlers. Can’t help but hand it to Omarosa for stepping up to bat and taking the captain role in that show. She may have been “acting” but she showed so much more maturity than Janice EVER could. And I agree with O on one more point–I feel EXTREMELY sorry for Janice’s two sons. What an embarrassment of a parent. PTA Mom my ass.

2. Jessica Says:
    October 13th, 2005 at 11:28 am

I just think it sucks that the whole season was about Janice and Omarosa fighting… lame! I would much rather see people having fun and getting real than 2 self absorbed women ast like 12 year olds. Get a clue mtv… who wants to watch people fight constantly? Not me.

3. Peggy Says:
    October 15th, 2005 at 11:03 pm

Omarosa gives strong black women a bad name. Maybe if she were a nicer person her husband wouldnt want a divorce. No person without children should comment on a parent and finally Omarosa get a life and please get off our t.v. sets.

4. Natasha Says:
    October 19th, 2005 at 1:53 pm

I think each season the people behind the “Surreal Life” always try to go one step further to spice things up such as throwing in more “unique” personalities, personalities they think will either oddly clique or clash.

This time Janice Dickenson’s & Omarosa’s cards were up, sooner or later although not necessarily at the same time, they were destined to be on this show. It just so happened to be at the same time and boy did these two Diva’s clash. Talk about recipe for disaster.

Well for one, I loved Janice on “America’s Next Talk Model”, she was just perfect for being on that show, she brought some energy and honesty to the show.

However, what came out on the cameras on the “Surreal Life” was sometimes a shallow, alcoholic crybaby whose always dying to be the center of attention.

I just don’t think the “Surreal Life” was a wise career move for Janice but at least I can give her credit for showing her true colors, which I’m not exactly sure if Omarosa did.

Then there’s Omarosa, another “drama queen” who I think needed this show so people won’t forget about her, and I think this may have been a wise career move for her since her post “The Apprentice” fashion line,”book deals” and the Clariol thing never quite got off the ground.

She claimed she was merely acting only to spice things up and she kinda did. I assume she has decided to make a career out of “acting” on reality shows.

To be honest, I found all of the other characters except for Omarosa and Janice of course, to be a bit too bland and uninterestingly “normal” for my taste.

Omarosa is sort of like a guilty pleasure, I mean, whenever she’s being bitchy I can’t help but smirk and raise a brow in disbelief.

If Omarosa had her own disfunctional reality show…maybe for her a court show where she could be the judge and whenever she doesn’t like someone or she feels like being bitchy she’ll let them have it.

Or if VH1 wants to do another cheesy spin off of the “Surreal Life”(like the two with Brigette & Flava Flav, and Adrienne & Peter Brady) they could make one called, “Omarosa’s Maid” where contestants get paid to put up with her crap, and she gets paid to treat them like shit while they share the same roof with her and the last one who doesn’t have a nervous breakdown wins…Just an idea.

5. Scot Says:
    November 5th, 2005 at 7:44 pm

Supermodel my behind.

Janice would have never been booked if we were not looking for another Gia.

6. Jenn Says:
    November 9th, 2005 at 9:57 am

If someone like Omarosa ever appears on this show I refuse to watch it. She is a sorry excuse for a human being. She is one sick bitch. The whole world knows what a lowlife she is….She sure knows how to make a momma proud. If she were my kid, i’d shot myself in the head.

7. Planet Says:
    November 26th, 2005 at 5:09 pm

I think that Janice needs to be taken down a peg. Who in the hell does she think she is? If I hear one more time that she is a “supermodel” Im going to scream. Truth be told, I never heard of the bitch until I seen the surreal life. She is a heartless, souless creature, who just showed her true colours to all of the viewers. But I guess it takes all kinds. One other thing, she is nothing but an old has been, who really should remove all the make up and take a good look in the mirror.Just remember, karma, karma, karma.

Comments