Howie Mandel To Host Deal Or No Deal

October 31, 2005 11:00 PM by Joe Blackmon

Howie_mandelNBC has named irreverent actor/comedian Howie Mandel ("Hidden Howie") as the host of "Deal or No Deal," its new alternative series from Endemol USA the producers of NBC’s "Fear Factor" and "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," where contestants play for a top prize worth up to one million dollars in a high-energy match of nerves, instincts and raw intuition.

The announcement was made Monday by Craig Plestis, Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming & Development.

"Howie’s unique comedic instincts make him the perfect fit to preside over this kind of high-octane series where anything can happen," said Plestis. "His trademark is unpredictable humor and dead-on observations that can offset the tense battle of raw nerves associated with so much money at stake."

The series is based on a format from Endemol and is currently a success internationally, being broadcast in 38 countries.

Mandel first rose to prominence with his role as an emergency room doctor on NBC’s classic drama "St. Elsewhere." He is also a successful standup comedian who continues to perform to sold out crowds nationwide. Additionally, Mandel has entertained millions of children with his voiceover work. "Bobby’s World" became a worldwide phenomenon with a popular cartoon series that aired in dozens of countries and a series of best selling DVD’s. His voice was also featured in the animated series "Muppet Babies" and the hit "Gremlins" films.

Mandel frequently appears as a guest and special correspondent on NBC’s "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." On the "Tonight Show," he features his patented hidden camera videos on unsuspecting people. He also is a regular guest host on "Live with Regis & Kelly."

In 1995, Mandel hosted his own daytime talk program "The Howie Mandel Show," and recently starred in the Bravo series "Hidden Howie: The Private Life of a Public Nuisance."

"Deal or No Deal" is produced by Endemol USA, a division of Endemol Holding. David Goldberg is the president of Endemol USA. The series is executive-produced by Scott St. John.

Topics: Deal Or No Deal |

184 Responses to “Howie Mandel To Host Deal Or No Deal”

1. Marlene Cameron Says:
    December 4th, 2005 at 11:34 pm

Dear Producers of Deal, Or No Deal Reality T.V Show,
    I am very interested in becoming a Contestant for y our exciting new Reality Show. Please send me all neccessary Application Forms, Documents, Names, Addresses, City, State, zipcode, area code and phone number(s) of specific Dates,and locations of your Auditions for Deal, or No Deal Reality Show. Email,or write me by express, or priority mail please. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Sincerely,
    Your New Contestant for Deal, or No Deal Marlene

2. Marlene Cameron Says:
    December 4th, 2005 at 11:35 pm

Dear Producers of Deal, Or No Deal Reality T.V Show,
    Your New Contestant for Deal, or No Deal Marlene

3. David R. Kearney Says:
    December 10th, 2005 at 3:55 am

I have come up with a very funny question to ask people in one of the Las Vegas casinos. My Wife and I asked it last april and got some very funny answers. Would make a good reality skit. We laugh just thinking about it. Please contact me for more info.It is something Howie Mandel would enjoy doing

4. TJ Maxx Says:
    December 15th, 2005 at 3:10 pm

Hey is any body in there? Can’t seem to find how to audition for “Deal Or No Deal”. Please email me with the info. You won’t be sorry!

5. john gallo Says:
    December 19th, 2005 at 8:52 pm

I really would like to know how to get on deal or no deal.. It is a serious $$$ problem.

John

6. James A. Says:
    December 19th, 2005 at 9:54 pm

This Christmas season has been the most joyous time for myself and my wife Tina,with the arrival of our new son Luke James. I feel that our blessed good fortune could only bring a very positive vibe to this exciting new television show. Please select me for a audition for Deal or No Deal.

7. CHARLES RUBENS III Says:
    December 20th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

HOW DO I GET TO PLAY “DEAL OR ON DEAL?” HELP

8. GUADALUPE SALDANA JR Says:
    December 20th, 2005 at 9:11 pm

how can i become a contestant on your show.

9. Alicia W. Says:
    December 20th, 2005 at 11:10 pm

I LOVE “Deal or No Deal”. I would LOVE to be on the show. Please, email me and tell me how. I JUST LOVE IT!

10. toni ann Says:
    December 21st, 2005 at 9:58 am

i would like information to become a contestant .. i think the show is great. please email me back with how to become a contestant…

11. Kevin Truesdale Says:
    December 21st, 2005 at 2:32 pm

I am begging to be on Deal or no Deal. woof, woof. I am poor and need money. MONEY. I know I would win the millions with my psychic abilities. Please tell me how to be on the show DEAL OR NO DEAL.

12. Maria Says:
    December 21st, 2005 at 8:50 pm

I love this show very much, my english is not perfect but i would like to be on this show so i can get only $10000 and buy transportation to get to school and food.
    Poor person
    God bless all of you.

13. richard murphy Says:
    December 21st, 2005 at 9:16 pm

how do i get on deal or no deal?
    i’m a retired sc school teacher

14. kathleen knost Says:
    December 22nd, 2005 at 5:28 pm

SO what else is new? Yes I want to be a contestant on Deal or no Deal…hmmm, been through Katrina, I can handle it!
    Kathy Knost, New Orleans LA

15. Jayashree Bymana Says:
    December 22nd, 2005 at 6:49 pm

I like “Deal or No Deal”. I would like to be on the show. Please, email me and tell me how. I JUST LOVE IT!

16. Nareshkumar Bymana Says:

case 23

20. Lanie Duff Says:
    December 22nd, 2005 at 8:41 pm

Case 21

21. ROBO5 Says:
    December 22nd, 2005 at 9:14 pm

This Show ROCKS! OH YA, Howie do I get on.

22. marion thomas Says:
    December 22nd, 2005 at 9:32 pm

My family & I watch Deal Or No Deal
    every night. It’s a great show. How can In become a contestant and show America how to win a cool million.

23. marion thomas Says:
    December 22nd, 2005 at 9:40 pm

I love Deal or No Deal. Please let me know how I can be the next million dollar winner.I want to make Mr Banker fall out of that seat.

24. Brian Williams Says:
    December 23rd, 2005 at 12:06 am

Just like the rest…I really wanna know how to become a contestant on Deal or No Deal…Can you please send me an email with all the information I need…Thanks…

Brian

25. Yoi Tanabe Says:
    December 23rd, 2005 at 9:45 am

Hi! I’m Yoi Tanabe, model #20 from NBC’s “Deal or No Deal”. I just wanted to drop you a line to say “Thank you” to those who wrote such a nice review for the show.

I’m happy to tell you that they (Endemol) treat us so well – and TRUST ME, that doesn’t happen, ever, in this industry. My closest model pals, Amie, Tameka,
    Claudia, and Megan – we all like working for the show (and with each other), so we are hoping that this will be syndicated.

Anyway, thanks for watching the show and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Yoi

26. James Anderson 2 Says:
    December 23rd, 2005 at 10:14 am

Just wanting to know how to be a contestant on the great new show deal or no deal. I am a firefighter from a small town in northeastern Indiana. so the only thing that is very exciting here are fire calls and your intense show. could you please email me the information on how to be part of the wonderful show.

27. Robert Says:
    December 23rd, 2005 at 12:04 pm

Hello, I watched the show last night for first time and I loved it
    the only thing I did not like was, when I did guess which case had the million dollars (#2) and I couldn’t see or hear any phone number to call in, to win $10.000
    The only thing I could see or hear was the punching numbers 59595 and the explanation on how to vote once you had called, but no phone number ? I could have won $10.000 dollars ;(

28. Diane Collins Says:
    December 23rd, 2005 at 8:25 pm

I pick Case 26

29. onett johnson Says:
    December 23rd, 2005 at 8:25 pm

case number 15

30. Velicia James Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 9:11 pm

Would like to know how to become a contestant. Please email me the information.

31. Velicia James Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 9:14 pm

I am very interested in being a contested. Would you please email the information to me?

32. Marvin Epstein Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 9:32 pm

I just finished watching the first 5 episodes .
    I can see why this is the #1 reality show in the world.
    Would like to know how to become a contestant. Please email me the information.

33. Art Chaves Says:
    December 28th, 2005 at 3:39 pm

HOW CAN I GET MY HUSBAND TO BE CONTESTANT ON YOUR SHOW HOWIE GET US HOOKED UP !!!!!!!!!!

34. natalie newton Says:
    December 29th, 2005 at 3:38 pm

WE WOULD LIKE TO BE ON DEAL OR NO DEAL SO PLEASE EMAIL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU

35. gregory fiore Says:
    December 29th, 2005 at 6:45 pm

Hi,
    I really love the show and would love to be a contestant. Could you tell me how? Thanks and keep up the good work,
    Greg

36. Lisa Jose Says:
    January 3rd, 2006 at 4:02 pm

I too would love to be on Deal or No Deal. The show was absolutely awesome. Howie did an excellent job and the excitement level was unbelievable. I am 46 years old and have a lot of really, really bad things happen over the last year. Being picked for Deal or No Deal would be a great way to start a new year!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP THIS SHOW ON THE AIR!!!!!

37. Anurag Jaiswal Says:
    January 5th, 2006 at 6:15 pm

Hai i would really love to play the show,can you send me the deatils for particpating in the show,i am in georgia.
    Thank You.

38. Soni Says:
    January 17th, 2006 at 4:28 am

I would like to take part in Deal OR NO Deal and win money.

39. Terri Lubin Says:
    January 24th, 2006 at 2:58 pm

I have been checking this website and even called the production company to ask when will open calls for auditions in New York City be available for people interested in being on Deal or No Deal. I have loved the show from the beginning and am so happy it will be on nbc again. Please let me know where I can audition. Thank you. Terri

40. Terri Lubin Says:
    January 24th, 2006 at 2:58 pm

41. Terri Lubin Says:
    January 24th, 2006 at 2:58 pm

42. Terri Lubin Says:
    January 24th, 2006 at 2:58 pm

43. Willie Shelton Says:
    January 27th, 2006 at 5:45 pm

Hey,

I’m broke and I really need to be on your show. If you want excitement I’m your man. Because, there nothing more funnier than a broke brother trying to get paid. I’m waiting.

44. Mark Garcia Says:
    February 7th, 2006 at 2:55 pm

I loved watching Deal or No Deal with Howie Mandel in December and would Love to be a contestant on the show. Please give me the opportunity.

45. Vinson G. Potter Says:
    February 17th, 2006 at 4:28 pm

I would like to know how to become a contestant on one of the upcoming Deal or No Deal shows.

I think I would be a very good candidate to participate on the show.

Thanks for your consideration!!

46. CHARLENE POOLE Says:
    February 18th, 2006 at 4:14 pm

Please can you email me with details of how to apply to be a contestant on deal or no deal. The show is great xx

47. Jennifer Eaton Says:
    February 23rd, 2006 at 11:51 am

I am guessing just like in the show the winning answer is in the odds of the numbers. I too would like to be a the person choosing the winning box on Deal or No Deal. Please email with how to become a contestant. Thank you one in a million (or should I say millions)

48. Aaron Says:
    February 27th, 2006 at 8:21 pm

Hi. Love the show and I am excited that y’all are coming on for a season now! How can I audition for the show? I am from Louisiana and would like to considered for your show – if there is any auditions in or around the area or if there is forms I need to fill out please let me know. Thanks again!

49. JILL VAN HORN Says:
    February 28th, 2006 at 2:23 pm

Your show is very addicting to watch. Will you be holding any auditions in Ohio? If you are, would you please send the necessary paperwork to fill out.

Thank you!

50. Jill Harris Says:
    February 28th, 2006 at 3:31 pm

I would like to be on the show. I love watch your show very much. I be out of work for nine month, so I need the money now. If you think I would be a good person on your show I am. I out going person, I like children, cook, and garden, but now I can’t do this thing no more. Please let me know if I can be on your show.

Jill Harris

51. Jill Harris Says:
    February 28th, 2006 at 3:35 pm

Jill Harris

52. Jill Harris Says:
    February 28th, 2006 at 3:35 pm

Jill Harris

53. Mary Jean Morgalis Says:
    February 28th, 2006 at 7:51 pm

I am very interested in becoming a contestant on the TV show Deal or No Deal. Howie Mandel is the greatest. I love the show. Howie makes the show extremely exciting. I would like to meet him. We can surely use the cash. We have had several bad years and now it is time for the good years to start. Mary Jean

54. Nicole Says:
    February 28th, 2006 at 9:32 pm

Love the show! Would like to get my boyfriend on the show to be a contestant. He is 35yrs old & has had a heart attack & stroke! Winning some money would help his financial problems!!

55. Lynn Schwartz Says:
    March 1st, 2006 at 1:48 pm

I auditioned in Denver in a group of 10. If I have not heard nothing yet. Could I still hear from someone down the road in a few months or is it pretty much a done deal?

please let me know.

56. Lynn Schwartz Says:
    March 1st, 2006 at 1:50 pm

I auditioned in Denver in a group of 10. No word yet. Could I still hear something down the road?

57. Ted Newman Says:
    March 1st, 2006 at 7:37 pm

I’d like info on how to become a contestant on deal or no deal show
    please e-mail me back contacts or any info that would help to be a contestant. thanks Ted Newman

58. Dianne Allison Says:
    March 2nd, 2006 at 3:30 pm

Please tell us how to become one of your lucky contestants on the game show Deal or NO Deal!!! Your show from 7-8 pm is the best hour spent with our whole family. It seems every one would have made the right deal. So get us on your show and let us try our skills. You never know how someone from oregon might behave. Thanks for your help and time. Want-a-be-a- contestant Dianne

59. Brenda Hijazi Says:
    March 2nd, 2006 at 9:24 pm

I just love your show; it is quite exciting, and such a wonderful new flavor to reality T.V., and what a Host with Howie Mandel, he’s the best; we had recently seen him in Las Vegas. I would love to be a contestant on your show, please forward the appropriate information on how. Thanks, Brenda

60. Rhonda Banks Says:
    March 3rd, 2006 at 6:24 pm

When will any casting calls be conducted in the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Area, or any cities in California. I would really enjoy being a contestant on the Deal or no Deal Reality show.
    Please e-mail me all the details on how to enter your casting call.
    I will be looking foreward to receiving all the details from A to Z on how to be come a contestant.

61. Darwin Says:
    March 4th, 2006 at 1:17 pm

I would like to know how to be a contestant on the show “Deal or No Deal,” I really enjoy watching it and would love to be a contestant on the show. Please let me know how to be a contestant.

62. vince mazza Says:
    March 5th, 2006 at 8:34 pm

i would like to become a contestant on deal or no deal. can someone let me know what i have to do?

63. Shelly Daniels Says:
    March 6th, 2006 at 1:25 pm

I would like to be a contestant on Deal or No Deal. How do I apply to audition? I am a resident of West Virginia.

64. Howie S. Says:
    March 10th, 2006 at 12:10 am

Hello there. I saw the show for the first time tonight and it was awesome! What adrenaline! Talk about an addictig program with a great ‘hook.’ I’m a very outgoing, charismatic, 28 year old guy, who is looking for some information on how to apply to be on the show. Please email me back and let me know the procedure. Thanks so much!

65. Martha Gould-Lehe Says:
    March 10th, 2006 at 11:21 pm

Hello People! I live in Alaska and watch this show. I am dying to become a contestant!!!!!! Please send me the necessary information, I am a teacher and mother of four. I am an Alaska Native – Athabaskin Indian to be exact, and I would love to be a contestant!! Looking forward to hearing from you.
    mglehe

66. cristine buscema Says:
    March 11th, 2006 at 1:47 pm

Hello everyone:
    I went to a taping of Deal
    or No Deal yesterday. I had so much fun. It was very exciting. I
    was wondering how to be a contestant on the show. I do a lot of work here on the west coast
    but I’m from a small town in Massachusetts. Please forward the information.

67. DAYLE Says:
    March 13th, 2006 at 1:47 pm

ENJOY THE SHOW!!! LIKE EVERYONE I WOULD LOVE A CHANCE TO BE ON YOUR SHOW AND MEET HOWIE AND TRY TO WIN SOME $$$.. HOW DO YOU APPLY TO BE ON YOUR SHOW?

68. Lindsay Meholick Says:
    March 13th, 2006 at 4:27 pm

I Love the show Deal or NoDeal.I
    watch It every night!
    And text to try and win the $10,000 prize!
    I hope that I will win one of these day’s.

69. Keith Pruett Says:
    March 14th, 2006 at 10:08 am

Looking for info on how I would apply for the show.We Love the show & need the $$$$

70. Grace Fatma Olson Says:
    March 15th, 2006 at 2:33 pm

Hi i am really looking forward to be part of show can tell me what do i need to do where can i get application form i really need money thank you

71. Ann DellaMonica Says:
    March 17th, 2006 at 2:59 pm

As per the ad on Channel 4 this morning, I would be most interested in finding out about how to be a contestant on the show, “Deal Or No Deal.”

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

72. JoLynn Johnson Says:
    March 19th, 2006 at 12:40 pm

How do I become a contestant? I have looked and looked for and application with no luck.

73. crystal mobley Says:
    March 20th, 2006 at 11:18 am

PLEASE,PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE SEND ME INFO AS TO HOW TO BECOME APART OF THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF DEAL OR NO DEAL.I KNOW I CAN BRING IT AND IM LUCKY. I WATCH THE SHOW ALL THE TIME AND HOWIE AND MYSELF PERSONALITY TOGETHER WOULD BE ONE TO REMEMBER……SO HOOK ME UP!

74. daryl and doris alvarez Says:
    March 20th, 2006 at 9:11 pm

MY HUSBAND IS VERY INTERESTED IN ENTERING YOUR SHOW. PLEASE TELL US HOW TO ENTER WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO. THANK YOU

75. daryl and doris alvarez Says:
    March 20th, 2006 at 9:20 pm

MY HUSBAND REALLY WANTS TO BE ON YOUR SHOW AND I WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE FAMOUS HOWIE MANDELL. PLEASE TELL US HOW TO ENTER THIS INTERESTING GAME SHOW

76. Vijay Says:
    March 22nd, 2006 at 3:57 am

I want to take part in it ? can you emAIL AND LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE.

REGARDS

77. tracilyn Says:
    March 22nd, 2006 at 6:03 pm

I would like to become a contestant on Deal or No Deal. Please let me know how to audition and where.

Thank you!!!!

78. Kathy Says:
    March 23rd, 2006 at 9:54 am

I Love the show and would like the chance to become a contestant. Could someone please help me!
    Thank you in advance!

79. Camille Zarrella Says:
    March 23rd, 2006 at 12:04 pm

Dear Producers of Deal or No Deal,

I have a great contestant for you, my husband Joe Zarrella, I think he would be a great asset to the show. He is funny, sensitive and sometimes over the top hillarious. After 37 years of marriage I am still laughing!! Which our friends can’t believe
    even though they are still laughing also. He is a character!! He just loves the show! He gets right into it laughing and screaming take the money!!!! Please let me know how to apply for him, I would love to surprise him with this, it would just make his day, he is always doing something for the whole family and would love to give him something in return. Make his day please!!!! The $$$ would help so!!!

Please e-mail some info on how to go about applying.

80. Teresa Says:
    March 24th, 2006 at 9:36 pm

My husband would love to be a contestant on Deal or No Deal. How do I apply to audition? Please email us. Thank you!!

81. patrick waters Says:
    March 27th, 2006 at 6:00 pm

hi
    i watch your show as much as i can im a divorced man trying to take care of my daughter by myself which is a job being im disabled i would love to come be on your show
    i think that would so cool just to meet howie i rember watching the cartoon bobby with my older sons hes really cool

82. patrick waters Says:
    March 27th, 2006 at 6:13 pm

hi
    i would love to be on your show i could really use the money to help me take care of my daughter im disabled and money is much needed i watch your show as much as i can i think it is a good show

83. patrick waters Says:
    March 27th, 2006 at 6:20 pm

hi could you please tell me how to be on your show i would love to be on the show and would like meet howie

84. peggy smith Says:
    March 28th, 2006 at 9:29 am

My husband and I watch your program and love it!!! We would like to know how to apply to be on it

85. Manuel Gonzales Says:
    March 29th, 2006 at 8:45 pm

Hello,

I love deal or no deal. I would love to find out how to be a contestant on the show. Please let me know how I can apply or send necessary information on how to audition. Thanks so much!!
    Manuel

86. Amy Grow Says:
    March 29th, 2006 at 9:26 pm

My husband and I have been together for 11 years and are having no luck starting a family and struggling $$ for a long time, becoming a contestant would be a life changing experience and I believe luck is on our side. Please send us application material so we can have a chance at being one of the lucky winners on your awesome show!

87. Daryll Higginson Says:
    March 30th, 2006 at 1:36 pm

If you are looking for your ratings to go up even more, you need to put my husband on your show (Deal or No Deal). He is a character and will win the hearts of anyone. Maria

88. Maria Says:
    March 30th, 2006 at 1:41 pm

I also wanted to give you me as a contestant of choice. We would have alot of fun, and tell Howie I have a phobia of (germs) on the hands to…smile I can be rather compulsive with the hand washing thing…. Choose my husband or I…you can’t go wrong, nothing to lose….

89. Kristin Stoneberg Says:
    March 30th, 2006 at 9:43 pm

I would like to know WHERE do I find out how to be a contestant on Deal or no deal??? I have looked everywhere.

90. Karen Yang Says:
    April 1st, 2006 at 12:52 am

I would like to find out how to be a contestant on the Deal or No Deal show. Thanks!

91. Karen Yang Says:
    April 1st, 2006 at 12:52 am

92. Mario Says:
    April 2nd, 2006 at 4:26 pm

Hai I love watch your show very much.I am 51 years old and have a lot of really bad things happen over the last years. love to play the show, can you send me the deatils for particpating in the show.

93. Mario Says:
    April 2nd, 2006 at 4:41 pm

Hai i olve watch your show very much.I am 51 years old and have a lot of really bad things happen over the last years.Iwould really loveto play the show,can you send me the deatils for particpatind in the show.

94. april ealy Says:
    April 2nd, 2006 at 5:35 pm

hi there! i have been watching this show and i love it! i would love to find out how i can be a contestant on the show! i’m a single mother of a five year old daughter and i sure could use that kind of money to make a better life for my daughter & myself! could you please send me the information on how i can get on the show! thank you ever so much!

95. tanya hurst Says:
    April 2nd, 2006 at 6:20 pm

HI ! I’M A BIG FAN OF THIS SHOW AND I TRULY ENJOY WATCHING IT! I WOULD ENJOY IT EVEN MORE IF I COULD PARTICIPATE AND BE ON THE SHOW! COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS ON HOW I CAN BE A CONTESTANT ! I’D LOVE TO HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN SOME BIG MONEY & MAKE SOME OF MY DREAMS COME TRUE! THANK YOU !

96. Nora Dalaq Says:
    April 4th, 2006 at 10:39 pm

My husband and 9 month old son just moved to wellington, florida from Israel. We dont have much and are just starting off but we watch deal or no deal every time its on and are so interested in one of us getting on the show. i dont feel as dumb now since i read all the other comments of people trying to figure out how to get on the show, so i hope my comment will change your mind on letting me know how to get on the show.. thanks nora

97. Sally Espino Says:
    April 4th, 2006 at 11:14 pm

I want to be a contestant in the show. How can I get in, please?
    Thanks.

98. allyson schweiger Says:
    April 5th, 2006 at 11:05 pm

would love to be on deal or no deal love the show owe student loans am 25 still living at home even with my job cannot afford to move not a happy situation would love to be considered for future audition thank you

99. Margie Jasso Says:
    April 16th, 2006 at 6:29 pm

I love this new show, my 2 year old niece runs around the house yelling “deal or no deal?” I just love it when Howie asks the contestants that question,”deal or no deal”. I would love to be on this show how do I apply?Thank you.

100. Meagan Says:
    April 18th, 2006 at 2:49 pm

just like everyone else.. i was wondering how do you become a contestant for the show? thanks!!

101. Bob Ahrendt Says:
    April 22nd, 2006 at 9:21 am

I would like to receive information as to where auditions are being held for your ever-popular “Deal or no Deal”……
    Howie is a perfect match for hosting. Thank you.

102. Jason Lomelino Says:
    May 1st, 2006 at 7:45 pm

hello howie, this is jason. and i would really like to be on the show. parents really go crazy watching your show. family is happy and sad. there happy for watching the show and there sad. because my father has chronic pain in his leg. and my mom takes care of him. we really need to win the million dollars. it would make us really happy. thanks make us proud.

103. Katie McLaughlin Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 12:14 pm

My name Is Katie and I am a stay at home mom. My Husband is Mike McLaughlin he just retired from Nascar Busch series racing. He still works for Joe Gibbs racing coaching the up and coming. We watch your show and I am really excited that your show is on 3 times a week!!!! I have 3 sisters and they want to come cheer me on for the 1 million!!! PLEASE contact me for your show it would be a blast!!! Thanks…

104. Barbara Bennett Says:
    May 6th, 2006 at 5:40 am

I watched your show,when ever I can . I find the show to be diverse and striaght foward, if given a chance I would love to be a guest. I no many people say the same thing , I guess the challenge is being picked. But whether I am picked or not the show is intresting and enjoyable and will continue to watch, I wish you many good seasons.

105. Sandy Weems Says:
    May 6th, 2006 at 6:30 pm

Hello.I watch you show every week I would like to know all the information to be a contestant.The money will be very helpful I want to build a school in my home Trinidad and Tobago. Thank You and good luck with your show. May God Bless

106. Linda Oliver Says:
    May 10th, 2006 at 9:53 pm

I am very interested in being a contestant on “Deal or No Deal”. Please let me know how to do that.

Linda Oliver

107. mfon essien Says:
    May 11th, 2006 at 12:03 pm

i would like to be on deal or no deal. i’m a great TV fan of this show and would be greatful if you could email me and let me know how to apply and be on the show.
    thanks.

108. Clifton Krobel Says:
    May 15th, 2006 at 1:13 am

Just curious as to how I can apply to be on the show. Watch it every week and would like to be a contestant on the other side of the tv.

109. Laurie Orth Says:
    May 16th, 2006 at 6:31 pm

I have never done anything like this before, but I am interested in an application for your show, or where I can go to find one.
    Laurie in Alaska

110. TANESHA BUTLER Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 4:38 pm

HELLO HOWIE,

I AM A TWENTY-SEVERN YEARS OLD MOTHER WITH THREE KIDS, STRUGGLING TRYING TO SURVIVE TO KEEP A ROOF OVER MY FAMILY’S HEAD. MYSELF AND MY THREE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN WATCH YOUR SHOW EVERY WEEK. WE ALWAYS BET ON WHICH CASE HAS THE MILLION DOLLARS IN IT,AND MY OLDEST DAUGHTER HAS GUESS THE CORRECT CASE SEVEN TIMES. PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH ANY INFORMATION I NEED TO BECOME A CONTESTANT ON YOUR SHOW. “BANKER” GET READY BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO HELP ME WIN THE MILLION DOLLARS.

111. Renee Dansby Says:
    May 22nd, 2006 at 8:47 pm

I really enjoy the show. I would like to be a contestant. Please let me know how and when to audition. thank you,

Renee Dansby

112. Victoria Q.Meehan Says:
    May 24th, 2006 at 11:48 am

Dear Howie;

I am a stay home mom;my son Nathaniel and I always watched your show deal or no deal!;we loved your show very much and my son Nathaniel who just turned 21month old always get excited and screamed like crazy when your show deal or no deal is on,I am dying to be one of your contestant so I can win the million and help my husband pay the our bills,he is a teacher for 20 yrs,but we are struggling to survive for our daily needs!Please help me.

Sincerely your’s,
    Victoria

113. Victoria Q.Meehan Says:
    May 24th, 2006 at 3:44 pm

Dear Howie,
    my name is Victoria a 26 yrs.old stay at home mom.My husband Bill is a special ed teacher.Our son Nathaniel loves your show “DEAL OR NO DEAL”;we watch your show together everytime its on from moday,wednesday & friday.I will be happy to be at your show and win that million bucks to help change everybody’s life.Howie please help me to be a part of your owesome show!I will be honor and bless to be there!!!Thank you

Vickie

114. Victoria Q.Meehan Says:
    May 24th, 2006 at 4:08 pm

Dear Howie,
    My name is Victoria a 26 yr.old stay at home mom. My husband Bill is a special ed teacher. Our son Nathaniel love’s your awesome show deeply, he will scream loud “Deal Or No Deal” when your show is on every Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Howie,please help me to be on your show so I can win that million dollars and help change everybody’s life!Thank you.

Sincerely your’s
    Vickie

115. William F.Meehan Says:
    May 24th, 2006 at 4:23 pm

Dear Howie,
    My name is Bill Meehan a 46 yr.old special ed teacher for 22yrs.I am struggling to provide the daily needs of my two kids and my stay at home wife.Howie we love your fabulous show and I would love to be one of the lucky contestants.I am dying to get that million dollars so I can pay all my debt.Please put me on your show.Thank you.

Bill

116. Willa Williams Says:
    May 29th, 2006 at 10:22 pm

Dear Howie,

My name is Willa, I’m married to my childhood sweetheart for 37 year and the mother of 12.I would like to know how to become that contestant on Deal or No Deal. Please send me all the information that I need to come on your show, because my family and I are really excited about the show. Please respond to this email as soon as possible.

Willa

117. Diane Saunders Says:
    June 1st, 2006 at 8:49 pm

Hi Howie and everyone on the show.I’m a cashier for Ralphs in Temecula wine country. Im sure my customers would get a kick if I got on ur show.Im 47 but I look 46 and a half.He he Im told that I would be great on the show by my family,they would love it so would all of my family in Ireland.

118. Shirley Sebulsky Says:
    June 2nd, 2006 at 9:27 pm

Hi howie I am a single mother of two boys, and starting back to school in August 2006. I watch deal or no deal all the time. Would love to be a contestant on your show please send information on how this could become reality.

Thanks
    Shirley

119. Kimberly McFarlin Says:
    June 7th, 2006 at 10:49 am

I am very interested in your show
    and would like to be a contestant.
    Please send information and application.

120. Kimberly McFarlin Says:
    June 7th, 2006 at 10:52 am

I love your show and would really
    like to be a contestant. Please
    send information and application.
    Thanks! Kim, Stone Mountain GA

121. Tonie Vergona Says:
    June 8th, 2006 at 11:26 am

HOWIE,

HOW DO I GET TO PARTICIPATE ON YOU FABEOLOUS SHOW? LOOKS LIKE LOTS OF FUN AND CERTAINLY A WHITE KNUCLER TOO. YOU FUNNY AND SO AM I-WHAT MORE DO WE NEED TO PAIR UP? ON THE SHOW OF COURSE! CAN YOU TELL THIS GIRL FROM THE BRONX HOW TO MOVE UP TOWN!!!!!

122. alexis Says:
    June 12th, 2006 at 8:54 pm

hi. i want to suprise my dad by getting him on deal or no deal. i know he will do great and it will be so much fun. he will be so happy, it would be the best gift ever. he watches the show pratically every week and he loves it. if you can, can you email me about details on how you can get on the show? you won’t be sorry and it will be so great if you pick him. just email me at alexisg2000@aol.com

123. Dolores Says:
    June 29th, 2006 at 9:00 am

As well as the others would like to know what i have to do to get on the Deal Or No Deal Show.
    Tks

124. Debora Puddock Says:
    August 22nd, 2006 at 9:21 am

Hello, I am writing because I am 42, and legualy blind, and i need help with funds to open up a buissnes, that will help and change lives of the homeless handicaped, and abuse victums. I have gone to many people for a loan , and all I hear is no. my credit is bad and I am on Social security, and I have no relatives that have money.I want to open Golden Crust Gourmet Pot pies. I believe if I am given a chance , I will be able to give hope and help to those in need. I am tired of living on nothing and wanting to help others I have my LLc. . Please give me a chance. Htouch2004@aol.com

125. Patti Bristol Says:
    August 27th, 2006 at 10:18 pm

Hello from the humid,senic,and beautiful state of Fl. I am not savay with this style of contact and hope my letter doesn’t need a stamp and reaches the personel in charge of lining up contestants for the Fabulous show Deal or no Deal. I can’t imagine anyone else but Howie for the host.His entertainment highlites and adds the polishing to the show.Of course knowing people also helps it’s a natural for him He does a fanstastic job. IF possible I would love to be an excited one he would ask the question to. It would be the next best thing to hearing my songs on the radio.I’d love to add, Howie? I want to share my love of the game and your adlib with excitement . Deal or no Deal ? P.S. Thanks NBC for great family fun. Looking forward to the the new season.Best Regards Patti Bristol Jacksonville, Fl .N-B-C No Better Choice for family entertaining

126. Patti Bristol Says:
    August 27th, 2006 at 10:24 pm

I WANT TO SAY THAT CASE 12 IS THE WINNING CASE AND HOWIE THE WINNING SMILE PATTI

127. sjones Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 10:59 am

Hey everyone, get your hands on Howie Mandel’s autograph! He (and 20 other celebs!) signed a beautiful antique mirror at a recent TV Guide party! Check it out on http://www.ebay.com/olay. Bidding lasts until Sept. 15th!

128. Dana Says:
    September 22nd, 2006 at 1:32 pm

I am auditioning for Deal or No Deal September 30th in Chicago and i was wondering do I need to be there very early and do I need to still bring the application from online even though I’m there in person? Can’t wait to hear from you and can’t wait to be on the show. :)

129. Janice Sylvester Says:
    September 28th, 2006 at 10:13 pm

Dear DOND-that is DEAL OR NO DEAL:

You want NERVES, well you won’t find them here. I’d be a nervous WRECK, but I’d gladly suffer if I were a contestant on DOND. On the otherhand, my husband (Al)who asked that I find out how to get him on DOND, would be a real character. We love THIS SHOW!
    WE are both retired (ages 63 and 71) and are now living in a small town near Austin, Tx and would love to move back to New Orleans. Yes, we survived KATRINA! Naturally, we would use the money to rebuild or buy another home of our own.
    So please tell us how we can get on DEAL OR NO DEAL.

130. Venessa Says:
    October 4th, 2006 at 2:48 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if Deal or no Deal is having modeling auditions coming up any time soon. I would love to try out!

Venessa

131. Shareka Cross Says:
    October 6th, 2006 at 10:19 am

Hi Howie,

I would love to be on Deal or No Deal. I am a working mother of 3 children which I totally support on my own. I would love to win some cash to send my children to college and also to send myself to college. I would love to have a Degree in Business. And of Course meet you in person. Please let me be on Deal Or No Deal.

132. DAWIT Says:
    October 10th, 2006 at 4:46 pm

Dear Howie
    I would like to be in show contestant.I just want get some money to go collage and help my family i relly need to be in u show i’m trying to go school and but i have lil problems to help family pls let me be in show thanks d

133. Sun Cho Says:
    October 19th, 2006 at 9:09 pm

Howie,
    Please let me know how to become a contestant in your show, Deal or No Deal. I’m a newlywed with a baby on the way. My husband and I can definitely use the money. I play your game online but I think it would be more exciting if I can play for $$$$$

134. Kellie Hester Says:
    October 27th, 2006 at 11:40 am

I went to a special taping of Deal or No Deal and it was fabulous. We all had a great time. I would like to know how to actually get a chance to auditon to be a contestant on the show. I LOVE THIS SHOW! Please send me detailed information.

135. Sheena Meeuwsen Says:
    November 3rd, 2006 at 9:11 am

I love your show and I would love to be a contestant. Please send me an e-mail with all the information about how to sign up!
    Thank you so much.
    -Sheena-

136. Kelly J. Stewart Says:
    November 6th, 2006 at 2:21 pm

Howie,
    I watch your show faithfully and would absolutely love to be on your show. I am looking for the application so that I can download it. WHERE IS IT?, PLEASE HELP! I have some very special people in my life who have sacrificed so much for me and everyone else before themselves, I want to do something over the top for them.

137. Saby Soto Says:
    November 10th, 2006 at 11:13 am

NEED TO BE ON YOUR SHOW. I WATCH FAITHFULLY AND WOULD LOVE TO BE ON THE SHOW. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH DETAILS ON HOW TO ENTER. LOVE YOU HOWIE YOU ARE GREAT HOST.

138. ron sytnick Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 10:32 am

love a challenge be glad to be on
    the show thank you

139. Levy Powell Says:
    November 14th, 2006 at 8:37 pm

I love to be a contestant on your show please email me with all the imformation. Thank you and god bless you.

140. Roxie Nunnally, Memphis, TN Says:
    November 16th, 2006 at 12:26 am

Hello Howie Mandel;
    I love your show DEAL OR NO DEAL, it is truly a dream come true show. I am 26 yrs old, African American young lady and is determine to be successful one of these days.I watch your show every chance I get. Meanwhile, I am in need of a miracle-financially. I want to start me a chain of dollar stores, no franchise deals.(Independent) Recently, I took out a small business loan to get me started with (Retail Dollar Store)one of my primary goals but it is a struggle for me to help maintain due to financial obligations.I am not a quitter and nothing will keep me down. After living in poverty and wanting just to make a break so, that the community will that anything is possible if you just apply yourself.Please help me-I could do so many things with the money for my daugther, husband,four sisters,one brother, mom, dad, and all of the people who have helped me in my journey. In conclusion, I could not go to sleep without researching your information. By the way, my husband needs a major break from his job. My husband works 12 & 15 hours shifts Monday thru Sunday to provide for his family. Please give me a chance to appear on your show.Lastly, I owe my mom for being the worlds best single parent to have successfully raise six children by herself.. All I need is just one chance on your show and I would have successfully applied myself. One of these days, I am going to be able to help a nation of people.
    Talk to you and your staff soon.
    Roxie Nunnally
    Memphis, TN

141. TMD Says:
    November 21st, 2006 at 2:43 am

Cool show. Howie Mandel is a class game show host. This is the best game show in quite awhile!!! Hope this is on TV for a long time, the lime green Escalade was great. Keep up the good work!!

142. Gabriella Marie Pupo Says:
    November 24th, 2006 at 2:02 am

Dear producers of Deal or no deal reality show I am writing because i heard that you are looking for 26 women to be the deal or no deal models for the canadian show and i would realy appreciate info and an application for for one of those 26 positions.I also heard you must go through live auditions as well and i am very confident i could be chosen. please send me any info you are able to thank you in advance.

Gabriella M Pupo

143. AMY FARARA Says:
    December 7th, 2006 at 1:37 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT AUDITIONING FOR DEAL OR NO DEAL. THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO AUDITION SO I CAN POSSIBLY BE ON THE SHOW. CAN YOU HELP?

144. Mary Says:
    December 19th, 2006 at 11:13 pm

I really want information on how to get on the show! This is a favorite show to watch and I am in need of a lot of money. Please email me information!! Thank you!

145. Jackie Richmond Says:
    December 28th, 2006 at 12:08 pm

PLS HELP! How do I become the next lucky contestant on the Deal or No Deal show? PLS Help.

146. Jackie Richmond Says:
    December 28th, 2006 at 12:08 pm

147. Genevieve Barnhouse Says:
    January 9th, 2007 at 3:13 pm

I am interested in finding out how to become a contestant on deal or no deal. It looks like it would be a lot of fun and it could possibly help me out financially. It’s a gamble but as long as i have fun that’s all that really matters. I have two kids of my own and two that i have legally.I am looking at adopting them and a little money could help.

148. Anita Says:
    January 14th, 2007 at 8:22 pm

The most popular question… how do I become a contestant?
    Joe

149. Pat Amatulle Says:
    January 22nd, 2007 at 9:53 pm

Dear producers of Deal or No Deal. I love your show, as many millions do.Howie is one of the best mecees around . Who ever selected him knows their stuff. As far as the models go I have never seen a group of more beautiful young ladies as you have on Deal or No Deal.It would be a dream come true to be on Deal or No Deal with Howie and all those beautiful models.

150. Gayle Weems Says:
    January 30th, 2007 at 1:32 am

I watch Deal or No Deal faithfully and I have wanted to be a contestant since the first time I watched the show. I am also very interested because I could really use the money right now and I think I would stand a great chance to win big considering the fact that the Hardest and Only question asked is “Deal or No Deal?”.

151. Biba Cater Says:
    January 31st, 2007 at 9:55 pm

I love the show because it is so inspiring. People who need money can earn it and make their lives easier, I only hope that with their winnings they help others too. I lost my job and have not been able to secure a job for a few months despite constant search, and am in danger of losing my house (which I purchased afer years of hard work. A small house but it is mine.
    I have no more money left to pay my mortgage and my porperty taxes are due. I cannot become homeless for I worked so hard for so many years.
    I desparately need to be a contestant on your show. I know there are lots of other people who need to be there too, but I am having night mares of becoming homeless. All my working life with what I earned when I had a job, I have helped many charities, now I am in need and have no one to turn to. My rescued animals (4) along with myself are in danger of becoming homeless. If possible please allow me to be a contestant on your show.
    Hoping that you can give me a helping hand..

152. Danielle M L Says:
    February 5th, 2007 at 10:34 am

I LOVE DEAL OR NODEAL I NEED TO GET ON THAT SHOW, HOW CAN I GET ON THE SHOW PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL WITH SOME INFORMATION, I’V BEEN FILLING LUCKY.

153. Danielle M L Says:
    February 5th, 2007 at 10:34 am

154. Seranoush Mujukian Says:
    February 8th, 2007 at 11:07 am

I am interested to find out how to become a contestant on your show and try my luck as well as have fun. I love Deal or no Deal show and watch it every week. Please send me any information or paperwork on how to enter into the show.
    Howie Mandel is a great host. Keep up the good work.
    P.S. Any chance you would come to Boston area?

Sincerely,

Seranoush

155. manny bailon Says:
    February 14th, 2007 at 11:51 pm

hello i live in tucson arizona it would be great to get on the show iam a living donor for my sister the money would be awsome to cover the surgical exspenses please send me info on how to get on the show thanks manny

156. Steven Walls Says:
    February 21st, 2007 at 1:16 pm

i would absolutely love to be on the show, im a betting fanatic and love the buzz of it all.would love to win enough money to fufill my wildest dreams. im 23 and just stuck in a rot. would love to here back from you. cheers

157. Lisa Seigle Says:
    February 24th, 2007 at 6:10 am

I would like to know how and where auditions are held at for your show, Deal or No Deal. Can you please email me on this question.

158. russ clause Says:
    February 26th, 2007 at 1:38 pm

i love the show i would like to know how to get on and when your coming back to canada

159. Jackie Hutsinpiller Says:
    March 3rd, 2007 at 10:12 am

I’m a Indiana Hoosier and would love to audition for your show.My husband and I watch your show every chance we get. We love it! Is ther any chance of you coming to Indiana to do Auditions???
    Thanks, Jackie

160. Coralee Janes Says:
    March 3rd, 2007 at 12:11 pm

I am a mother of two wonderful children. I live in St. John’s, Newfoundland where I work with the health care as a domestic worker or in other words ” a janitor.” I work very hard as a mother and an employee. I would love to be given the opportunity to play on your show. This would be a dream come true for me.

161. kimberly george Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 8:42 pm

I love love the show and so want to have a chance to be on the show. I have always loved howie how can you not. my luck has never been good but I would like a chance to be on the show and change my luck. Every time I watch the show I tell my boyfreind and my best friend I will be on that show and they just laugh please help me prove I’ll be on the show and will change my luck Thanks so much

162. Tammy Underwood Says:
    March 19th, 2007 at 10:52 pm

HI Howie i come from a small town in Virgina i really like your show and i also would like to be on your show i think i have the guts that your looking for i really need the money i dont work and my husband works hard but its not enough and i live in a small town and theres not very many jobs thank Love Tammy

163. Tammy Underwood Says:
    March 19th, 2007 at 10:52 pm

164. ramona riley Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 4:53 pm

i know that deal or no deal picks winner’s. from picking the right briefcase after each show how come you never pick in md and how come u don’t let us know when they are repeats i’ve been playing for several months.but some times there repeats but yet dond still takes my money.for the lucky briefcase.i don’t have money to waste.so it would honet of you to let us know in some kinda way. if you can to put an r on the episode when it is advertized to come on.how would i know if your not just in a town where people like my self will ever get a chance to be on the show i’m in a town where you or your staff will never acknowledge a person like myself actknowlege.i’m not looking for sorrow i’m just looking for chance like every one else.i love howie and the show ur still the greatest.don’t forget about the little people who need it the most.

165. ramona riley Says:
    March 28th, 2007 at 5:03 pm

i want to know is someone going to respond to this mail or do it just sit here while we look desparate please do respond to my mail.can u show me or tell me how to get on the show.

166. linda walker Says:
    April 1st, 2007 at 9:42 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE TO GO TO AUDITION FOR DEAL OR NO DEAL IT IS MY FAVORITE SHOW! I WOULD LIKE TO BE ON IT. BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START! WOULD SOME ONE E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW!!! THANKS LINDA! IM FROM A VERY SMALL TOWN IN SOUTHEAST MO. THE SHOW ME STATE! SO SHOW ME THE WAY TO THE MONEY!!!!!

167. linda walker Says:
    April 1st, 2007 at 9:46 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE TO GO THO AUDITION FOR DEAL OR NO DEAL. I LOVE THE SHOW PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO. THANKS LINDA! IM FROM A VERY SMALL TOWN IN SOUTHEAST MO! THE SHOW ME STATE! SO SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!

168. Misty Bullock Says:
    April 4th, 2007 at 8:56 pm

I find it interesting that howie mandel is a cool person, and how he loves on what he’s doing, and how he doesn’t like things that are germs! I would Love to go on the show, and have friends/family come with me to play deal or no deal.

169. jerome eddie Says:
    April 6th, 2007 at 5:14 pm

how do i get on the show

170. Roy Says:
    April 7th, 2007 at 11:41 pm

Dear Producers of Deal, Or No Deal Reality T.V Show,
    Your New Contestant for Deal, or No Deal Roy

171. Karen Says:
    April 16th, 2007 at 4:10 pm

I would just like to know the mailing address i would send my request to be on Deal or no deal.

172. Tammy Says:
    April 21st, 2007 at 11:40 pm

Hi i been watching Deal or No deal ever since the show started i am in Ohio and i wanted to know how can i get on Deal or No deal please send me an application on how to become an contestant. Many people have heros and my hero is Howie he is cute and funny and he knows how people feels about others. Please email me back thanks…

173. lisa nipper Says:
    May 3rd, 2007 at 11:31 am

surfing and found your site. wealways tune in your show we cryed when you showed the one girls lost relatives. seems like you take fun and add family and that makes it so entertainingand touches the heart.we are going to watch and see who you bring on next and how they get to point of losing most of there winnings.

174. Shelli Newbolt Says:
    May 9th, 2007 at 7:15 am

Hello Mr. Howie Mandel,

I am an American woman studying medicine in Prague, The Czech Republic. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I need twelve thousonds USD in order to sit my exams and continue my goal of becoming a doctor. Therefore, after watching The Larry King Show, where you were interviewed and spoke about the show. I decided to inquire how to become a contestant on your successful T.V. Game Show. Thank you for your time and consideration. Shelli

175. Rochelle Canady Says:
    May 9th, 2007 at 6:52 pm

Hello everybody
    My name is Rochelle Canady and I am one of the lucky ones..I did audition in Dallas, Texas, Sat. April 14, 2007. There were at least 2,500 people there with a dream like me. I too would love to be picked. Waiting and want-ing to get the call so I can say in person “Hello Howie.

176. Rochelle Canady Says:
    May 9th, 2007 at 6:52 pm

Hello everybody

177. Wilson Re Says:
    June 19th, 2007 at 4:55 pm

It would be nice if someone from the show tell us how to be a contestant on the show

178. elva robinson Says:
    June 23rd, 2007 at 9:49 pm

I’v worked since I was 17 yrs oldnow I’m 70 yrs old and I still have to work I’m a certified nurse aide, and I wish I could retire for a while befor I leave this world. I had cancer in 1987, and my husband has been disabled since 1994,
    if I could be on your show and win some money it would make my life easy for a while.
    thank you I watch deal or no deal every time I can.
    I dont know what the URL above means.lerobinson2535@yahoo.com

179. Audrey Booth Says:
    June 30th, 2007 at 4:46 pm

I’m a personable 80 year old gal that is intelligent and fun loving. Please tell me how I can get to be on Deal or No Deal. I can imitate “Bobby” tell Howie that, OK? I live in Valencia which is only a 45 minute drive to L.A.

180. Audrey Booth Says:
    June 30th, 2007 at 4:50 pm

I’m an attractive, fun loving 80 year old gal that would dearly love to get to be on Deal or No Deal. Can you please email me with details as to how I can accomplish this? I love the show and Howie and those pretty gal.

181. Audrey Booth Says:
    June 30th, 2007 at 4:53 pm

More than anything in the world, I would love to be a contestant on Dear or No Deal! Please email me and let me know what I have to do to be on, OK? I’m an attractive, fun loving 80 year old gal and live in Valencia, not far from Los Angeles.

182. Audrey Booth Says:
    June 30th, 2007 at 4:55 pm

Please email foxisenior2@aol.com and let me know what I have to do to be a contestent on the Deal or No Deal show.
    I am peppy and intelligent and fun loving and love Howie!

183. Sherry Morris Says:
    September 6th, 2007 at 7:40 pm

HEY HOWIE,THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW HOW FUNNY YOU ARE AND ASK THAT MAYBE I COULD BE A CONTESTANT ON YOUR SHOW.I HAVE REALLY HAD A COUPLE BAD YEARS AND NOT MUCH LUCK .I LOST MY JOB AND HAVE A NECK INJURY THAT REQUIRED SURGERY.AS I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE DOCTOR TO FIX MY PROBLEM THE MAYTAG /WHIRLPOOL FACTORY CLOSED DOWN,SO ONCE I AM ABLE TO GO BACK TO WORK OVER 700 PEOPLE LOST THEIR JOBS,I WON’T HAVE A JOB.PLEASE,IT WOULD REALLY BE NICE IF I COULD COME ON YOUR SHOW AND TRY AND WIN SOME AMOUNT,NO MATTER WHAT THE SIZE.OK,WELL THANK YOU AND PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD CONSIDER ME!!!!
    SINCERLY,
    SHERRY

184. John Says:
    September 19th, 2007 at 9:17 pm

To: Producers of Deal or No Deal
    I am proud to say that my family and I always watch your show and play on-line all the time. We love the show and it would be a blessing if I can audition and get on the show and play live and win the million dollar suitcase. Any info on how to get started would be agreatly appreciated.

John