NBC Announces The Apprentice Martha Stewart Finale

November 09, 2005 12:01 AM by Joe Blackmon

NBC Universal announced recently that "The Apprentice: Martha Stewart" finale will be broadcast live on Wednesday, December 21 from 8-10 pm ET/PT. The two-hour finale will feature the culmination of the final two tasks, a cast reunion and the live conference room hiring where the newest Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia employee will receive a $250,000 ‘apprenticeship’ working alongside Stewart and her executives.

Candidates go all "out" on this week’s "The Apprentice: Martha Stewart"

With eight remaining candidates, in this week’s episode of "The Apprentice: Martha Stewart," the two teams go all "out" for the assigned task to sell outdoor products live on QVC (November 9, 9-10pm ET/PT). The teams choose one product relating to the outdoors, design a sales strategy and sell the product live on QVC for 10 minutes. The team with the most revenue at the end of the 10 minutes wins. "You have to communicate, you have to know the product, you have to believe in the product and sell that product to the widest possible audience," says Stewart.

As friends battle it out in the conference room, Stewart declares, "You just aren’t passionate enough…and this job at Martha Stewart Living requires a real passion…"

"MATCHSTICK" (Creatives): Ryan, Dawna, Amanda, Leslie, Marcela

"PRIMARIUS" (Corporate): Howie, Bethenny, Jim

"The Apprentice: Martha Stewart" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions. Mark Burnett, Jay Bienstock and Donald J. Trump are executive producers. Conrad Riggs and Kevin Harris are co-executive producers.

Topics: The Apprentice: Martha Stewart |

47 Responses to “NBC Announces The Apprentice Martha Stewart Finale”

1. lady461 Says:
    November 9th, 2005 at 9:17 pm

martha stewarts apprentice show is really bad, she tries to act like Donals Trump, she copies the Donald , the other week he fired four people and what did Martha do she fired two, Martha is better of staying in kitchen baking and planting
    she is really causing a lot of viewers to keep nfrom watching the real apprentice

2. Marlene Hargis Says:
    November 10th, 2005 at 3:48 pm

I’ve been very happy with the show. I like the nice way Martha handles the board room. A few things she has said are just great..Don’t ever CRY..Don’t give up..
    When you listen and not judge these self made millionairs you can learn. Open minds gather much knowledge.
    Keep up the good work. It’s a good thing!

3. Lexi Says:
    November 10th, 2005 at 5:37 pm

Does anyone know when the re-runs of Martha Strewart The Apprentice air? I missed it and want to watch!

4. Jenean Says:
    November 10th, 2005 at 9:38 pm

Martha’s show is fabulous. She isn’t the condesending cad Donald is. The gets her point across and dosen’t make you feel like crap. She is 100 times better than Donald. I love the tasks she gives the teams and the resources at their deposal. Go Marti……..

5. CC Charles Says:
    November 11th, 2005 at 7:46 am

Martha’s show is great! I’d like to see a play-off between Martha and the Donald as part of the season finale. Let’s pit these two masters against each other — winner takes all!

6. magiccircle1959 Says:
    November 11th, 2005 at 10:38 am

I’m enjoying Martha’s Apprentice very much. Having never been a Martha fan or even knowing much about her other than her recent legal problems, I’m surprised how much I like her. It’s easy to see why she is so successful. My only suggestion is that she smile more often. When she smiles, she transforms into a beautiful woman rather than just the savvy exec. I certainly hope the show is renewed.

7. Bridget Says:
    November 11th, 2005 at 8:12 pm

I agree with CC Charles, Martha is doing a greatjob with the show. I’m glad she is herself and not a copy of Donald.I can’t understand how she gets all the things done that she does. There are only so many hours in a day. Martha should have had about a dozen kids. We need more Marthas around.

8. Noreen Says:
    November 11th, 2005 at 10:33 pm

Martha will ask a question “Y” and then scribble a decent dismissal note with a slight “perker-upper” to the candidate she lets go. Then sometimes states, “does not fit” and or “u need more experience”. I believe she states it as it is. On the other hand …. DONALD TRUMP is a TRIP … to tell a young adult, “Go on, get out” does **NOT FIT** the show such as The Apprentice !!! Note the word ‘Apprentice’. This is the Apprentice, not a firing range/shotguns. I have heard of preparing young people for the workworld, that’s a parents job, not a television ‘high-end ego’ person’s PLACE !!! Becuase he was not treated good at his schools, does not mean he do same. I think Mr. Trump needs a lesson in non-self-absorption/maybe an appretice lesson or two for himself. No young person should be brought to tears on such a show that is suppose to be a “”"”Positive”"”" experience especially for a young person !!!! Gosh I am peeved ……

9. Brandy Says:
    November 12th, 2005 at 6:01 pm

Martha’s show re-runs Thursday on CNBC. I think there are a couple of times, but I know one is 11pm.

10. Diana Trotter Says:
    November 12th, 2005 at 7:40 pm

I love and respect both Martha Stewart and Donald Trump. I try to avoid watching too much TV but I am hooked and love both shows. I really learn something new from each show. I am an Accountant and these shows help to keep me focused.

11. ydh Says:
    November 14th, 2005 at 2:50 pm

I love Martha Stewart and I think that the show is great. I just hope Jim doesn’t win. He is such a looser.

12. KARLA BYERS Says:
    November 14th, 2005 at 5:05 pm

HOW DOES ONE APPLY TO BE ON THE MARTHA STEWART APPRENTICE SHOW. LIVING IN HELENA MT. THERE IS NOT ANY INF. GIVEN ON THIS MATTER, AND I HAVE SEARCH SEVERAL WEB SITES AND CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING ON THIS ISSUE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

13. Jenny Franklin Says:
    November 14th, 2005 at 10:15 pm

Now they are offering 300.00 to take a survey about Martha? I thought check it out so I did. Now it is nothing more than another way to fill some ones pockets with your money. They charge you a membership fee! Boy if Martha and her Apprentice show approve of this she must be really hard up since she got out of prison. Since it is here they must approve. Please folks sign up and send them your money. She and the network really need it.

14. Jim Says:
    November 14th, 2005 at 11:32 pm

I’m a big fan of Ms. Stewart, and I am planning a trip to New York in Decemeber. Does anyone know how I can get a couple tickets to the Apprentice finale show? I’d love to be in the audience.
    Any advice/info would be appreciated.
    Jim

15. Sharice Cannady Says:
    November 15th, 2005 at 9:07 am

I love both Apprentice shows.Martha Stewart and Donald Trump handle their business differently, but they are both very successful.I am learning a lot from both of the shows and will continue to support them.

16. Rebecca Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 11:16 am

Anyone know how I can get tickets to the finale?

17. Timothy Chen Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 3:34 pm

Hey!!! I can’t wait to see the finale!!!

18. I THINK EVEYONE KNOWS ME!! I'M HOT!!! Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 3:55 pm

I CAN SAVE YOUR SHOW IF NEED ME CALL!! RATINGS ARE IMPORTANT I HERE!! GET THIS MESSAGE TO MARTHA STEWART AND NBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

706-201-5211

P.O. BOX 49631
    ATHENS, GA 30604

19. Martha's #1 Fan Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 8:57 pm

Martha Rules!!! She is such a role model for all women, no matter what age. She is my mentor and I think everyone should watch this show. We can all learn something from Martha. I’m sure the show will be renewed, how could it not be? GO MARTHA!!! We love you!!!

20. Anonymous Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 9:18 pm

Jim is so obnoxiuos, I cannot believe Martha hasn’t “planted” him there to WIN ! He speaks over people, including Martha, he agrees with comments that are on the winning side, as if he is a judge, as opposed to a contestant,and has done nothing wrong. I hold Martha as a person of high standards, Jim isn’t worthy of a capital j !!

21. Alan Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 10:33 pm

Something really puzzles me. Are these apprentice-wannabes not allowed to use the internet? It seems to me, since some of them have laptops, that this would be a no-brainer. Just as John Dean zealots raised huge amounts of money for their candidate, if you’re trying to sell coffee makers, declare a coffee-drinkers meetup, buy the word pair “coffee” and “NYC” for a day on google, go in to coffee discussion groups online, milk the net.

Also, are they not allowed to mention that they are part of the Martha Stewart Apprentice show? There are tons of free advertising placements in New York (or cheap ads, like Time Out NY, The New Yorker, New York Magazine. Why not use them? I don’t get it, are there rules against this? I know they only have 1 day for the task, but that doesn’t matter if you post announcements online.

22. Michelle Says:
    November 17th, 2005 at 11:58 am

I much prefer the Apprentice with Martha then Donald!
    Donald his so full of himself it gets anoying!
    She seems to be more humain and I like that fact that she gives her input on the task or why they failed or succeeded.
    They shouldn’t have had both Apprentice at the same time. Who the hell made that decision??? not too bright!

23. Lana Says:
    November 17th, 2005 at 2:25 pm

I have looked forward each week to March Stewart – Apprentice; it will be a shame if you do not renew this tasteful program for another season. I have lost most of my interest in Donald Trump’s Apprentice – whatever would give him the right to humiliate a contestant by asking him about his sexual experience – the young man handled himself so well, but had every right to walk out of the boardroom. As tough a reputation that Martha has, she has too much class to ever do something like that. Please reconsider her show.

24. Judith Cone Says:
    November 17th, 2005 at 2:26 pm

I have not missed one of the Apprentice shows and I for one enjoy watching Martha she has a lot of business sense. I own my own boutique and if I can be half as sucessful as she is I would be happy. She is definitely a role model for everyone to watch and learn from.I hope to see her back in another show soon!

25. Josie Says:
    November 17th, 2005 at 4:16 pm

Martha’s show is kind of cheezy. I won’t be sorry to see it end. Donald’s show is great, I love watching it.

26. Gwen Says:
    November 18th, 2005 at 1:40 am

I love The Apprentice:Martha Stewart. I look forward to watching the show every week.

27. Candia Lord Says:
    November 18th, 2005 at 5:22 am

I enjoy watching The Apprentice shows.Martha is a really good business person,she has a certain style and creatively. Martha’s cook books are fabulous, I love using her recipes,and her home products. I hope that she continues to have more Apprentice shows.

28. shaleneooi Says:
    November 18th, 2005 at 11:43 am

alexis is so adorable. i just wish she would talk more on the show. she seems so quiet and mysterious, which in my very own opinion, is pretty attractive. by the way, why always putting her hands into your pockets? is it because she’s nervous? haha.

29. Kelly Says:
    November 18th, 2005 at 6:00 pm

I love both the Apprentice shows with Martha and Donald, I have not missed an episode. I heard that Martha’s will not be returning next season?

30. Ladies3 Says:
    November 20th, 2005 at 3:07 pm

I have never watched a reality show until this one and I love it. Martha is teaching all of us business behavior we need to know. I can’t stand Jim and hope he doesn’t make it. Where is the show thsi week?

31. Ladies3 Says:
    November 20th, 2005 at 3:08 pm

32. Eric Brown Says:
    November 20th, 2005 at 4:06 pm

My wife and I have enjoyed the Martha Stewart Apprentice show even more than season three of the original Trump version.

I have to laugh at those who have criticized Martha as “copying” the Donald, hello!? The Donald is the Executive Producer and this is his Apprentice show, just with Martha doing the hiring for her company – why don’t people see this distinction? That is why the two shows are so similar, because it is the same show, just with different cast members.

C’est la vie! We were disappointed to hear that the show is being cancelled, I hope it is just an elaborate publicity stunt, if any of the two shows should be cancelled this year is year three of the original Apprentice show, this years cast just isn’t all that exciting, but that is our opinion.

Sincerely,
    Eric & Su Brown

33. marcel Says:
    November 21st, 2005 at 12:18 pm

I saw Leslie Sanchez on this week’s edition of “To the Contrary.” I assume that means she is off “The Apprentice.” But I don’t remember her leaving. Did I miss something?

34. me Says:
    November 21st, 2005 at 2:29 pm

To those who don’t like the show – don’t watch it – FOR THOSE OF US WHO DO – KEEP posting the positive input and let’s save this show – IT”S AWESOME – I love both apprentices for the Unique different qualities they bring to the air – TO the one about the $300 survey – wakeup – that is a paid ad by an individual and NOT connected in any way to Martha or the show!!!

35. Anonymous Says:
    November 24th, 2005 at 4:12 am

bunch of Martha shills posting comments here. The shows cancelled so why bother you pathetic losers

36. Sonia Mangual Says:
    November 24th, 2005 at 11:19 am

Love both shows! Hoping that the Martha Stewart Apprentice is reconsidered and it returns again next season. And yes… we all know that the Donald is full of himself but he is still great to watch. Can wait to see Jim sent home packing! How obnoxious… I’m sure they’ve kept him on to entertain us but he MUST go! Happy Holidays!

37. R & R Chase Says:
    November 24th, 2005 at 9:43 pm

We have enjoyed Martha Stewart apprentice show, but we do not like the Donald Trump version. Is Martha’s show finished except for the finale?

38. Anonymous Says:
    November 24th, 2005 at 11:56 pm

I think it sucks that NBC gave Martha one of the toughest time slots on t.v. I don’t think that that is helping the ratings.

39. Blue Mom Says:
    November 27th, 2005 at 5:14 pm

I am not a fan of reality TV but watching the 2 apprentice shows is great. I can’t believe Martha is being cancelled, it is a positive affirmation of personalities and their differences without the humiliation other reality shows have.
    PLEASE KEEP MARTA ON!

40. Anonymous Says:
    November 28th, 2005 at 6:10 pm

Well I guess you could say “Martha, you just don’t fit in”

41. PHAM NGO Says:
    November 29th, 2005 at 1:43 pm

I WANNA BE ON MARTHA STEWART WITH HER NEW SHOW BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO APPLY FOR HER SHOW?
    IS THERE ANY GIVEN INFORMATION APPLICATION FOR HER SHOW?

42. Toby Says:
    December 1st, 2005 at 4:59 am

Martha’s male sidekick with the unlit ceegar really turns me off. Additionally,the tasks are not very interesting. The QVC show really was terrible and the wedding cake episode made me cringe with emabarassment. I’ve always liked Martha Stewart but feel that she made a misstep following in Trump’s well-worn footsteps.

43. Toby Says:
    December 1st, 2005 at 5:00 am

44. Carl Thurman Says:
    December 1st, 2005 at 12:41 pm

We in our household have not only enjoyed every moment of The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, but we have, as usual, learned a great deal from Ms. Stewart via this program.
    The lady is a class act and one of the best teachers I have ever been lucky enough to learn from. Just like on her other programs, she has a wealth of knowledge on business success to share with the american public. It really would be a crime to see this program not return next season. Please do not cancel this excellent piece of programming in an otherwise dismal selection of reality TV.
    A large portion of the “american dream” is based on starting and running your own successful business, and no one else is as qualified to teach us how to competently complete this task. Thank you Martha Stewart!!

45. Melissa Says:
    December 1st, 2005 at 11:42 pm

I absolutely love Martha’s Apprentice!! She and Donald back to back are what I look forward to each week! This is a hit and I hope they continue it. A better time slot would help immensely with “Lost” as hot as it is right now.

46. ilovetea Says:
    December 6th, 2005 at 11:57 am

I like both shows. I look forward to the new episodes each week. They are inspiring to me as an entrepreneur. I hope that they will continue as I believe that these shows are very helpful to creative motivated individuals. I have really grown to love Martha’s version. I think the original glitz of the Donald wasn’t there, but after viewing the show week after week, it grows on you. It would be a dissapointment to end it now…give others a chance to try out.

47. Rhonda Martin Says:
    December 22nd, 2005 at 11:19 am

I love Martha’s Apprentice! I hope there’s another Apprentice in her future! I absolutely love the show! It’s outstanding! The personal touches she makes to the show is wonderful! Please renew her show! Rhonda

Comments