Bo Bice’s Album To Be Called The Real Thing

November 12, 2005 02:08 PM by Joe Blackmon

Bo_bice_pr1Bo Bice’s new album finally has a name.  According to the RCA Records website, Bo’s album will be called “The Real Thing.”  The album is scheduled to be released on December 13, 2005.  BonafideBice.com has also uncovered the possible names of three songs on the upcoming album.  The songs “The Real Thing,” “Remember Me,” and “Nothing Without You” are currently playing on the Promosquad.com jukebox.

According to Croces.com, Bo Bice has been selected to receive the Jim Croce 20th Annual Music Award.  Bo will be performing a live acoustic set on Thursday, November 17, 2005 at Croce’s restaurant.  The performance is reported to contain songs from Bo’s debut CD as well as Jim Croce songs.  Croces.com also notes that Croce’s and Martin Guitar will surprise Bo with a special custom made guitar (unless of course Bo happens to read their website, which then it probably won’t be a surprise.)

According to RCA’s official Bo Bice website, Bo is scheduled for two upcoming television appearances.  On December 5, 2005, Bo will be appearing on The Late Show with Jay Leno.  On December 19, 2005, Bo will be appearing on the Radio Music Awards on NBC.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for American Idol news.  For other great American Idol news, please also check out SirLinksALot: American Idol or SirLinksALot:Bo Bice.

Topics: American Idol |

16 Responses to “Bo Bice’s Album To Be Called The Real Thing”

1. Shannon Says:
    November 12th, 2005 at 4:17 pm

The songs are great! I especially love Remember Me and The Real Thing. I can’t wait for Dec 13th…

2. Kay Says:
    November 12th, 2005 at 5:00 pm

Actually that’s BonafideBice.com, but the link above does work. Check out the great forum. The discussion, is witty and intelligent.

3. JoeReality Says:
    November 12th, 2005 at 5:10 pm

Thanks Kay, I just corrected the name.

4. c Says:
    November 12th, 2005 at 6:13 pm

GAG ME!

5. Anonymous Says:
    November 12th, 2005 at 9:19 pm

Cannot wait!!
    I forsee Bo Christmas presents!

6. kelsinbham Says:
    November 12th, 2005 at 11:28 pm

I love the picture of Bo! Can’t wait to buy his new album in Dec. I’m listening to Brown Skin Girl (Santana’s album) right now. I love his soulful voice.

7. DAWN KATE Says:
    November 13th, 2005 at 7:21 am

Ralphie had his Red Ryder BB Gun and all of us Boholics have
    THE REAL THING!
    Rock On!!

8. Anonymous Says:
    November 14th, 2005 at 1:01 am

he still so thin!

9. Virginia Markowski Says:
    November 14th, 2005 at 12:08 pm

Heard clips of three songs, love them! Can’t wait for the whole package, CD, concert, promo tour…

10. jimmy muirhead Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 7:00 am

does anyone know if bo is planning a tour of the uk as we would really love to see him over hear thanks jimmy muirhead……….

11. Bo rocks! Says:
    November 16th, 2005 at 10:02 pm

I’ve heard clips from three of his new songs and can not wait for the cd. Come on Dec. 13! This cd is going to be AMAZING!

12. Rock on! Says:
    November 17th, 2005 at 2:15 pm

Bo, can’t wait for your cd and to see you in all your up-coming appearances. You truly are “The Real Thing”.

13. Cons FAN Says:
    November 18th, 2005 at 12:29 am

Great pic of you and your family Bo, Best wishes in all you do, Hope you and your family have a blessed Holiday!
    ps .. Eat lots of pie and goodies, You will get some weight back, God bless.
    Beautiful Baby and wife! You are Blessed. Love from Cons Fan

14. idolluver101 Says:
    November 18th, 2005 at 5:25 pm

Bless you and your’s during this holiday season, Bo.

15. alexis Says:
    November 19th, 2005 at 12:34 am

I just downloaded the clips of Bo’s new songs. WOW! I can’t stop listening. These songs are incredible. And to think that I was worried about him having to compromise his style to suit the contract with the record company. How wrong I was, this is the Bo I fell in love with. I cannot wait til Dec. 13th. My Christmas shopping just got a whole lot easier!!

16. Anonymous Says:
    December 4th, 2005 at 8:05 pm

Bo! Find whoever made you wear that pink shirt and punch them in the face.

Your CD is going to kick ass!

Comments