Reality TV Magazine’s Top Ten Reality TV Stars Of 2005

December 25, 2005 12:01 AM by Joe Blackmon

The Year 2005 continued to blur the line between celebrity and reality TV star, which has led Reality TV Magazine to develop three distinctly separate Top Ten Reality Stars of 2005 lists.  The first two lists are for the male and female reality TV stars that most people had never heard of before reality TV made them famous.  The third list is for celebrities that were already famous but became involved in reality TV to revive their careers, get a huge paycheck, or just for the fun of it.  We also included reality TV show judges and hosts in our celebrity list.

American Idol turns reality TV stars into celebrities.  There is something gratifying about watching a complete unknown bypass the system and rise to fame through the will of the American people.  There are a lot of American Idol contestants on our Top Ten Reality Stars of 2005 lists, because this was a breakout year in terms of sheer number of talented contestants on American Idol.

This year also saw more reality stars extending their 15 minutes of fame by appearing in multiple reality shows.  Omarosa appeared on The Surreal Life, Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich appeared on The Amazing Race, and virtually everyone appeared on Kill Reality.

Top Ten Non-Celebrity Male Reality TV Stars

5. Tommy Lee
6. Simon Cowell
7. Chef Gordon Ramsay
8. Amy Grant
9. Bobby Brown
10. Ashton Kutcher

Do you agree or disagree with our three Top Ten lists?  Who else would you have added to the list?  Who do you think doesn’t belong on the list?  Who should be #1 on each list?

Topics: Reality TV Awards |

107 Responses to “Reality TV Magazine’s Top Ten Reality TV Stars Of 2005”

1. Pen Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 3:18 am

I think I’d have included Marty Casey somewhere on that list. And included Bo, Constantine and Carrie from American Idol 4 as people exceeding their 15 minutes. Other than that, spot on!

2. shannon Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 11:43 am

You got the #1 best non celebrity star, Bo Bice, in the prefect spot!

3. YoMe Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 11:48 am

Bo Bice, #1, exactly where he should be! Love you Bo!

4. Andrew Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 12:06 pm

I would think that Stephenie would be ranked higher then Danni, though I like Danni better.

5. alesio Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 12:15 pm

Sorry, who is Constantine Maroulis?

6. venus Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 12:33 pm

I am so happy that Anthony Fedorov is included. For me he is a true star and the only one who really “shines” and will glitter on the sky of the fame for a long time in the future.

7. Kay Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 12:53 pm

I pretty much agree with you. Espeically with Bo Bice. He is my Number one Reality Star favorite of all time.

8. JazzRocks Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 2:35 pm

After having seen Constantine’s solo show in Atlantic City, I would have to say he should be #1. Otherwise – good list!

9. maggie Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 2:54 pm

Is Anthony Fedorov that blond, gorgeous, blue eyed, handsome boy with the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard in my life who came fourth at AI? In my eyes he is the first on the list. What a talent, he is my idol!

10. sarahjollie Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 3:53 pm

Great, Anthony is on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. star Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 5:06 pm

I would think that Anthony Fedorov would be ranked higher then others, though I like Bo Bice and don’t mind him to be at #1. Anthony should be right after Bo, if not the FIRST!!!

12. attractivevirgin Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 5:16 pm

I don’t care for other reality shows but for American Idol I would say that Anthony Fedorov deserves much higher place than tenth. If you ask me – he is the N.1 all the way.

13. Georgie Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 5:29 pm

Anthony Fedorov should be FIRST on the list. I know that he will become one of the biggest stars in the world. This diamond is polishing up and will outshine everyone in the not too distant future. And you can quote me on this….

14. freakgrrrrrl Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 5:50 pm

I figured Ty Pennington counted as a celebrity. And I think Stephenie LaGrossa should be ranked a little bit higher.

15. love Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 5:53 pm

OMG…Who placed Anthony at #10?? Have you ever heard him singing? Apparently not….He deserves to be #1!!

16. Laurie J. Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 6:21 pm

I’m still unclear on exactly HOW you arrived at these conclusions…can you help me understand, please? Bo is sweet and sings well, but #1? Really??

17. Barbara Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 6:24 pm

While I’m disappointed you did not place Constantine Marouli in the #1 spot, I know he will surpass everyone on that list in terms of success. Just wait and see!

18. Tyler Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 6:33 pm

Hmmm….let’s see, Constantine has an ABC series coming out next year, he’s had sold-out solo shows this past week, he has been generously covered in several popular magazines for his diverse talents, looks, humor and popularity AND he’s won the #1 spot on other reality TV shows contest. Oh, and did I mention that he hasn’t even come out with his own CD yet?

You’re telling me he didn’t make the #1 spot here? Gee, it sure looks like someone made a mistake now, doesn’t it?

19. Anonymous Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 6:38 pm

Anthony Fedorov should have placed much higher than 10. He has
    everything; talent, looks, respect, he is truely a beautiful person inside and out. Anthony will be shining for a long time to come.

20. Anonymous Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 6:56 pm

Bo is a nice guy, but no holding power to have earned the #1s lot.

Constantine on the other hand, I think the world better hold onto their seats, because we are in for a helluva ride!

21. Mike Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 7:04 pm

I enjoyed Bo’s singing on AI, but wasn’t very impressed with his CD or his TV special. He was a bit boring on both and I was sincerely disappointed. I see he just doesn’t have what it takes to hold the public’s interest for long. So, based on those two things alone, I don’t think he deserved to be at the top of your list.

As far as your #2 guy? My wife has been sold on Constantine since he sang “You Make Me So Very Happy”on American Idol and I soon saw the talent he had (I know, I know, she saw more than just his talent). But in going to his sold-out solo shows this past week, I got my socks knocked off by this professional! This guy has a lot to give to both genders and all ages. He is going to be huge.

HE should’ve been your number one guy.

22. Olivia Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 7:08 pm

Constantine’s solo shows were not sold out – not even close. All he has right now is a deal for a TV sitcom that is not even a sure thing. So far he is in a category of people who are famous for being famous more so than for what they’ve achieved.

23. Mike Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 7:37 pm

Why, Olivia, you sound like sour grapes.

Constantine HAS signed with ABC to do this sitcom and I was told his shows were sold-out–maybe not everyone actually made it due to the NY transit strike? I do know that–especially the seond show–was packed.

Where are you getting your informaiton? sourgrapes.com?

24. Emma Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 7:49 pm

Olivia wrote: Constantine’s solo shows were not sold out – not even close.

You are misinformed.

Constantine’s show at the House of Blues, Atlantic City WAS a sellout, per the HOB.

25. Emma Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 7:49 pm

Olivia wrote: Constantine’s solo shows were not sold out – not even close.

You are misinformed.

26. Emma Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 7:51 pm

BTW, thanks for placing Constantine as #2 on your list, though I would place him number 1! Just very happy you’ve recognized him and placed him high on the list!

27. Olivia Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 7:52 pm

Mike, what did NY transit strike have to do with shows in *NJ* ? And I am getting my info from Con’s fan boards – fans who were there put the attendance at between 1/2 to 3/4 – and it was basically the same people at both shows.

As far as the ABC deal goes, most new shows don’t even make it to pilot stage, never mind stay on the air for longer than several weeks. Obviously, Mike, you have a lot to learn.

28. Kim Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 7:54 pm

I agree with all those who feel Constantine should’ve been #1. He is certainly the biggest star of reality tv this year! Between his ABC deal, huge NJ solo shows, and upcoming tour with his band (Pray for the Soul of Betty), he is sure to be the biggest breakthrough star of 2006!
    Kim

29. Olivia Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 7:54 pm

Emma, people who were there said the balconies were pretty packed, but the floor area was half empty.

30. me Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 8:58 pm

I was on Constantine’s show and it was NOT soled out indeed. Sitcom is still just talking and no any farther moves, which is not good thing at all…also, we still waiting for Con to confirm that he will produce a CD. ?????

31. Kim Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 9:09 pm

I love Bo and I wish him a complete recovery. I want him to succeed he is a tremendous man.

However, I am a Constantine fan, and while not griping about his number 2 position.. I know he’ll always be #1 to me.. He’s the only reason I watched American Idol and I never plan to watch it again.

I think Anthony should have been higher on the list.. and while I pesonally like Mig better JD should have been higher too..

Thank you Reality… A diehard Constantine fan here.

Kim

32. Emma Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 9:11 pm

Olivia said: Emma, people who were there said the balconies were pretty packed, but the floor area was half empty

Not sure about your sources, but HOB said all tickets were sold. That’s called “SOLD OUT”.

Thanks for playing Olivia.

33. LuLu Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 9:50 pm

Right on the money! Bo Bice @ numero uno – where he belongs!

34. Anonymous Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 10:10 pm

Well first of all I was glad to see Carrie at #1. Good choice!

I would have liked to see Stephenie LaGrossa ranked higher as she did well on TWO versions of Survivor.

It’s FANTASTIC to see Anthony on the list. Great choice there.

As for the Bo-Con debate…they’re ranked 1 & 2. Is it really that big a deal?? Bo outlasted Con and that gave him the edge. Simple as that.

35. guga Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 10:35 pm

Anthony Fedorov deserved to be on the list more than anybody else. He is the youngest of them all and with the enormous talent. I don’t care for Con, I like Bo but Anthony is the one who has stolen my heart, if I am in power to make a list Anthony would be on the top.Anthony, I wish you everything the best in 2006.

36. Kim Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 10:50 pm

Great list…if you ignore #1 and #10 in the male category. Of course, Constantine should be #1 but we all make mistakes. Good for you guys to include JD Fortune and Jay McCarrol as well!

regards

37. Amy Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 10:55 pm

RealityTV! Thanks for putting Constantine Maroulis 2nd. Although I would have loved to see him first, it’s good to see him listed.

I was also at the shows, am not sure about sold out. But both venues were packed. 1200-1500 at the first and about 1/2 hr. before the 2nd, we asked at the ticket window if it was sold out and were told “not yet”. I do know the owner of HOB said it is unheard of to have that turnout during the week, no less 3 days before christmas!
    The man will be a huge star…there is no doubt about that. Check out his personal web page at http://www.constantinemaroulis.com for more info on upcoming projects.
    Again, thanks! RealityTV.

38. Anonymous Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 10:56 pm

Anthony Fedorov is the best of all of them. He has an indredible voice, he is kind and generous, and he has an amazing career ahead of him.

39. tam Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 11:02 pm

Bo at number one is right…in fact, the list could stop there….he’s the only one!!! :)

40. Anonymous Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 11:22 pm

Is Constantine the guy from AI4… The rocker-wonnabe?? Was he voted off the show when he sang a rock song….isn’t that ironic??

41. Anonymous Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 11:30 pm

And it’s going to be the same 500 people at every one of Constantine’s shows. He is telling his fans to pack it up and follow him across the country on his band’s tour. And since his fans are mindless zombies, they will do just that. Pathetic.

42. ash Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 11:36 pm

I agree with everyone who said that Anthony Fedorov should be #1 on the list. He is so young and so talented and his voice such a rare and powerful! This man has a biggest heart!!!

43. Donna Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 11:47 pm

I agree with the list of male reality stars, although I don’t agree with the order they are in. Without a doubt, one of is out of order and this one is Constantine Maroulis who in my opinion should be #1. It’s not that I dislike Bo, it’s that I believe to be successful one has to have the ability to sing outside his genre. Constantine has this ability and I believe this is what sets him apart and makes him #1.

Donna

44. zmom Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 11:51 pm

Thank you for including the two rocker boys from AI4 on the top of your list. They were both interesting, talented and full of talent. Everyone can say what they want but fans who follow these two men know that they have what it takes to get where they want.

Negative talk is still talk…Keepin their name alive. Thanks.

45. ron Says:
    December 25th, 2005 at 11:57 pm

You are right Donna! Con better not sing rock anymore, because he is worst at it.

46. sean Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 12:28 am

Im so happy that Janelle and Carrie are on it!

47. Brittany Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 12:50 am

Anthony Fedorov is a true star. He is a beautiful person inside and out! Make sure everyone goes to pick up his album in the summer!!

48. Marie Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 12:59 am

I’m excited to see Anthony on the list, but think he should have been rated MUCH higher. This very talented young man has a wonderful future ahead of him. I just learned he is working with A list song writers for his first 2 albums coming out in the summer and will be touring in the fall. How wonderful for him, he truly deserves it! Bo is an incredible performer, I just bought his cd and LOVED it! Congrats to Bo!

49. katieinpa Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 1:14 am

I think your last pick is the best! Anthony is awesome in every way!

50. Debra Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 1:20 am

Thanks for recognizing what we Bo fans knew all along, that Bo Bice is truly a unique talent and a remarkable person. Amazing voice and beautiful heart. And he is incredibly interesting. I feel no need to slam anyone else and wonder why others do.

51. diana Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 2:03 am

Constantine should of been #1 on the list. He has been rocking steady this past year. Doing everything going everywhere. Everyone can put him down and fight as much as they want, but Con is the only one that can prove what he has. And He will. Just watch him. I know I will be!!! Love you Babe!!!

52. sleekngreek Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 4:34 am

So glad to see both Bo and Constantine being recognized!! Thanks for having them on your list! Both are fantastic!! If you haven’t gotten to see Constantine Maroulis live, you don’t know what your missing! The man puts on an awesome show and has a little of something for everyone! You won’t be disappointed!!
    Thanks again and the best of everything to Bo and Constantine!!

53. ........ Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 6:45 am

Thats Awesome That Carrie Underwood Made The List She Should Be Right Where She Is !!love ya carrie u rock !

54. Anna Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 6:53 am

I am thrilled to see Anthony Fedorov on this list and agree that he should be higher! I like Bo and Constantine too, but Anthony is the ONE I am watching very closely! A-Fed has my heart!

55. laura Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 8:14 am

Thank you Reality TV placing Bo Bice at #1! That’s AWESOME! I think that Anthony should be much higher on the list…maybe #2! They both are very talented men!

56. Jade Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 8:56 am

Totally agree that Bo Bice should be #1. No one comes close to his charisma and his talent on Idol 4 was undeniable.

57. Anonymous Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 9:57 am

I just love the temerity of others in questioning where you chose to place people on your list. Congratulations to all. Bo, you are my favorite, and I’m mature enough not to bash anyone else. Congratulations on your many successes this year, and I await the many years of pleasure you are sure to give all of your fans.

58. Anonymous Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 10:25 am

Constantine Maroulis and Bo Bice are too high on the list and JD Fortune is too low. Also you forgot Marty Casey.

59. mucca Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 10:26 am

These are my comments:
    1/Carrie Underwood on the top of the female list – she must be there after being so “privileged” from the beginning to the end of the show by the producers of AI. She is pretty, with a good voice but no artistic depth. Not my cup of tea.
    2/ Bo Bice on the male top list – very good performer, with distinctive voice and appearance, unfortunately he doesn’t have a great future ahead of him, he will burn out sooner than later because of his emotional ups and downs!But wish him the best, this guy has a soul!
    3/ ANTHONY FEDOROV – with placing him on the tenth position the author of these lists has shown his inability to distinguish the true talent and the failure to recognize the huge popularity of this young, handsome and extremely talented Anthony.On the show he’s been eleminated as the last fourth due to certain demographic reasons and because another blond contestant needed desperately his voters. He deserved to be at least in the last three if not even higher.

The future will tell who of all these on the lists will be the most famous, the most deserved and the most loved international superstar. I am willing to bet everything I own that ANTHONY will be the ONE!

60. Noelle Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 12:13 pm

thanks for Constantine Maroulis on the list, i love him!

61. anthonyfan2 Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 1:04 pm

It’s great to see my American Idol, Anthony Fedorov, has made your list. While I agree with the many people saying that he should have placed higher, I am still happy that he is there! That shows what a tremendous impact he has made already! He does indeed have a bright future ahead of him. Anthony Fedorov is a true star! Also, I am happy to see Bo and Carrie on the list. They are true stars as well, and I am happy to support them all in their long and wonderful futures!!

62. Cindy Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 1:08 pm

I congratulate all of the pix…each earning thier spots. Bo is certainly the right choice. He has something for everyone and is a genuinely good person with a talent that shines above the rest. Constantine M sings in a band that promotes sex drugs and out of date music, one is judged by whom they associate with…thought he was classier than that.

63. jms Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 3:00 pm

Thank you for putting Bo at number one. That is exactly where he belongs.
    Anyone who has seen him in concert knows he will be around for a long time. He is a kind, good and humble person and that combined with his amazing talent will take him a long way.
    Who ever said Bo was boring in his concerts is so far off I don’t even know what to say about that statement.
    Also good to see Anthony on your list.

64. Joey Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 6:26 pm

I love Carrie she rocks, but I think Janelle Pierzina should be number one. Amazing.

65. mary Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 6:30 pm

I am so happy that Kaysar and Janelle are there they are my number 1s but obviously not everyone’s number ones. Well different strokes for different foke. Glad they are there anyway. They totally rock.

66. Anonymous Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 8:05 pm

What are you thinking?????

How date you put Constantine Maroulis above JD Fortune!

JD is in one of the biggest international bands in the world and already gone gold in Australia and is #1 in Canada and is heading out on a world-wide tour in January.

Has Constantine even started recording? Last I heard he was peforming at some mall in the Phillipines.

67. bonchita Says:
    December 26th, 2005 at 10:48 pm

Good, Anthony Federov is there. He is amazing, his interpretation of the latin songs is beautiful and he is so sexy.

68. Summer Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 8:46 am

I am so happy to see Anthony Fedorov is there! He is the sweetest guy I have ever seen with the most amazing voice and is hot too! He (as others have said) has a great future ahead of him! Congratulations Anthony!

69. Molly Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 10:25 am

I totally agree with Bo and Carrie being in the #1 spots! Love them both!!

70. Anonymous Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 11:28 am

Sorry but Ty Pennington IS a celebrity.

71. PMC Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 11:45 am

Right on with Bo in the #1 spot. There WAS a reason he won the Big in 2005 VH1 award. The man creates buzz through sheer talent and charisma.

72. ladydi Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 1:05 pm

I am happy to see Anthony Fedorov on this year’s list but I would have definitely placed him much higher! Not only is this young man incredibly talented but what sets him apart is his heart of gold. He has the sweetest disposition, is amazingly kind and thinks of others before himself…a first rate class act! We need more young people like him as role models.

73. KRV Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 2:09 pm

#1 Bo Bice – right where he belongs! He’s awesome live and in concert. Love his new CD “The Real Thing” especially “Valley of Angels” – it is a beautiful song.

74. Fedz Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 2:18 pm

I’m not going to get into the argument of who should’ve been #1–Bo or Con, though I do love Bo and am no longer a Con fan due to his last few months of drama and negativity, but rather say that your list is well rounded and there are some great people on the list. I love Ty Pennington and his kind heart, Rob Mariano is one sly dog and has my respect, and Anthony Fedorov, well, Anthony has my heart, my attention, my adoration, my loyalty, my love, and my vote for #1……….. : )

75. Anonymous Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 2:19 pm

Bo’s CD is terrible. It is so ho-hum it puts me to sleep. Bo needs to dump Clive Davis and do is own material on his own terms.

76. Anonymous Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 2:19 pm

77. S.K. Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 3:26 pm

I’m really glad to see that Anthony made the list but I would like to have seen him at #1. Not only do I think he is the best singer ever, but he is such a wonderful person.

78. Jonesy Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 3:38 pm

Thank you for having Constantine and JD in your top 10 list. However, I would’ve put both of these favorites of mine at #1! Yes, a tie!

79. Valencia Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 7:10 pm

I think JD Fortune should be #1 but Bo’s a good choice too. JD should be ahead of Constantine and the other guy(don’t know who he is)JD has an album out, is in heavy rotation on VH1 and his single PV is climbing the charts. Other than that, the rest are OK. I don’t think you left anybody important out.

80. smoochie Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 7:32 pm

You listed JD Fortune as the #4 non-celebrity star?

Pardon me, but he is already a BIG celebrity and shouldn’t be on your dumb list.

81. Julie Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 9:13 pm

Of course I think Constantine should be #1. But where’s Marty Casey? He should be high on the list as well!

82. Belinda Says:
    December 27th, 2005 at 10:40 pm

JD Fortune is not a Non~Celeb Reality Star…He is a Star burning Bright and Hawt..So can you please remove him from your non~ celeb list..I like Bo but he or Con aren’t even in the same category When it comes to “The Pretty”..

83. Sara Says:
    December 28th, 2005 at 12:04 am

I definitely think Constantine Maroulis should be #1. Love Bo as well, though. I also believe Marty Casey has earned a spot on that list. Carrie Underwood…hmm, I wouldn’t have her up there….at all.

84. Willow Says:
    December 28th, 2005 at 12:56 am

Yay to Bo and JD Fortune making your list. I love both of these guys. I think your list is great. I’m a JD fan but let’s not get too cocky with the non-celeb. stuff. He is starting out too. I’m just glad he made the list. He’s in good company.

85. moonich Says:
    December 28th, 2005 at 6:13 am

These kind of lists make me always run away and hide somewhere far away from their false reality which exsists only in the eyes of their makers.
    But if I was asked to give my personal opinion, hopefully these lists have been also just the personal opinion of somebody at TV Reality Magazine and nothing else, I would have arranged the top to be taken by Anthony Fedorov.He was not the first not the second at the show and everybody knows the reasons why he didn’t finish at those two places but the guy has what it takes to be a superstar. His talent is enormous, his character is ideal and his charisma, good look and a huge army of the fans will take him “where nobody has gone before”! Amen!

86. Anonymous Says:
    December 28th, 2005 at 2:08 pm

I think the top ten guys should have gone more like this:

Bo/JD- They are both great
    Anthony- He has such a beautiful voice
    Marty Casey- Can’t figure out why you left him out
    Constantine

87. Amelia Says:
    December 28th, 2005 at 6:18 pm

My three favorites female reality stars are on the list —- Adrianne Curry [American Next Top Model, Surreal Life, & My Fair Brady], Stephenie LaGrossa [Survivors], & Janelle Pierzina [Big Brothers]. But, I am surprise that Adrianne is not in number 1 or 2. Adrianne’s good luck to both you and Chris. You’re great just the way you are–your real fans realize that! Stephanie, you are great on both survivors season. Good luck to you in everything. You’re real fans know you deserve to win, especially in the returning season. Janelle–you are one of the better contestant on the big brothers, especially in your season. Unfortunately, that’s what make other contastant put you as the great competitor & thread to them. That’s common reason why many of the great contastants lost/not winning the top prize. But, your fans knows you are great on the big brothers & deserve to win. But, occassionally the contestant that deserve to win did win. Adrianne Curry show the world that. She deserve to win & won. Many of her qualities about her can view as either negative or possitive. Depends on who you talk to. But, her real fans support her & see her in possitive view. In addition, these three do have something in common–not afraid to be themself, competitive, not shy, have integrity, “not hide-behind others”, … .

Also, good to see that “Boston Rob” is also on one of the list. He knows how play on survivor. He is one of the overall better player on survivor. Hope, for both him & Amber doing well. Good luck to both Rob & Amber.

Good luck …
    Happy New Year

88. Anonymous Says:
    December 28th, 2005 at 10:36 pm

Howie Gordon deserves to be on that list. He was the star of Big Brother 6, and made people actually want to watch the show, give it some comedy.

89. cj Says:
    December 29th, 2005 at 2:52 pm

This is my personal opinion:

Male reality rising stars-
    1. Constantine Maroulis
    2. Marty Casey

Female reality rising stars-
    1. Stephanie LeGrossa
    2. Rebecca Jarvis

Reality Stars-
    1. Ty Pennington
    2. Donald Trump

90. Mary Beth Says:
    December 30th, 2005 at 10:32 am

Thank you so much for including Constantine on this list. After seeing him in NJ at the HOB, I am more convinced than ever that he will have a very bright future. Even my husband, who wasn’t a fan but went with me, could not deny the sheer talent Constantine has. Was it sold out?? Per HOB it was and that it was unheard of right before Christmas. And I did not go to Starland so it wasn’t the exact same crowd although some did go to both.

Constantine can’t sing rock?? This is quite comical. Rosalita, Magic Carpet Ride, Touch Me, You Can’t Always Get What You Want….I wasn’t aware that these were crooning songs. The thing about Constantine is that he can sing all styles of music from funk to Broadway, soft rock, hard rock, and jazzy standards. NJ proved that and this fan cannot wait to see what the future holds for Mr. Maroulis.

I also believe Bo will be a star. He is so talented and will be around for a while.

Thanks Reality TV for putting both of these guys on your list. They made AI a joy to watch this past year…

91. SandyC Says:
    December 30th, 2005 at 12:21 pm

Thanks for including Constantine Maroulis on your Reality TV list. He “made” the AI4 season for me.

His talent and professionalism are quite a combination to behold.

Count me in the ranks of those anticipating really great things from this guy.

P.S. “Mary Beth” is right, the rock music is in him.

92. SandyD Says:
    December 30th, 2005 at 2:37 pm

I too saw Constantine at HOB (not at Starland). I was quite impressed with what I saw on that stage – stellar vocals, versatility and charisma. He’s a rising star for sure.

Thanks, Joe Reality, for including him on your list!

93. Jane Says:
    December 30th, 2005 at 3:55 pm

As far as star power, stage presence, and so much more, Constantine is number one!

94. Anonymous Says:
    December 30th, 2005 at 4:09 pm

The order should have gone something like this

JD
    Bo
    Marty

and then I just don’t care because I wouldn’t buy anyone else’s CDs. And I won’t buy a Bo CD until he puts out a CD that is rock (not POP but ROCK).

95. Marijane Mertz Says:
    December 30th, 2005 at 7:34 pm

Constantine is an amazingly talented individual and belongs on the top of A N Y great list that is available, thank you for including him. There is not any one else, who can compare to him, and he will be the next huge, break-out star/icon to hit the entertainment industry. Just sit back and watch; you will be dazzled!

96. Marijane Mertz Says:
    December 30th, 2005 at 7:35 pm

97. Anonymous Says:
    December 30th, 2005 at 10:31 pm

JD Fortune should be number one on your list. He is the lead singer of INXS. The first leg of their tour is sold out! That should count for something. Also it doesn’t hurt that he is totally BSC and the most beautiful man alive.

98. attractivevirgin Says:
    December 31st, 2005 at 8:46 am

I would like to say that everybody on the list is a star, one place up or down doesn’t mean a world to me yet I think that Anthony Fedorov has shown during the AI such incredible talent and pleasant personality that he should be placed much higher than on the tenth spot!

99. Greekgirl Says:
    January 1st, 2006 at 9:00 am

I don’t think Bo Bice with his southern rock style will be able to get a mainstream success. And if he does make mainstream rock tunes like what he tried to do with his debut album, is just plain dishonesty. J.D. Fortune & Marty Casey have far bigger edge than him! On the other hand, Constantine Maroulis deserves the #1 spot! He is a bonafide international star! He recently had a very successful Philippine tour! He is more than an epitome of what an American Idol is all about, but a true World Idol. His charisma is a reminiscent of Elvis Presley’s. He is beloved by both male & female, young and old. He has fans all over the world! He’s versatile! He will be a Superstar!!!

100. Anonymous Says:
    January 1st, 2006 at 1:49 pm

Posted by: Greekgirl | January 01, 2006 at 09:00 AM

RING! RING! Hello? Greekgirl? This is reality calling! The Conman’s 15 minutes are just about up.

101. Barb Says:
    January 3rd, 2006 at 11:57 am

I don’t normally read such lists or post comments, but I have to say that Constantine is a rising star for sure. AI honestly did him no justice, even though he was awesome on the show. He is a performer you just HAVE to see live. He can do ALL genres authentically including rock, I assure you. He is truly amazing to watch perform live. i have been to his solo show at the Starland and a Betty (his band) show in September and they were both addicting. And I don’t just mean to watch. He is an amazing talent all the way around. He has grown tremendously since AI. Don’t take my word for it, catch a show sometime. You won’t regret it, I promise.

I think the list is great. Thanks for including Constantine. He won’t let you down.

102. Simone Says:
    January 3rd, 2006 at 2:29 pm

???????????????
    huh? You got to be kidding? Didn’t he play at some mall in the Phillipines? I would not call that an international star. Constantine’s fans are delusional.

INXS has gone gold in Australia and had the #1 song in Canada. They are embarking on an international tour (more than one country) after their American tour. JD is the only international star on the list.

103. Mary Says:
    January 3rd, 2006 at 4:16 pm

I agree with you Simone. Constantine isn’t all that in fact out of all the people on that list, i think he should be last. I also heard the guy has a real attitude problem and that he is full of himself. Rebecca has even said so on the fishbowl and you can see him and Anthony Fedorov don’t really get along because of his attitude (also on the fishbowl). He isn’t even fine. He is just okay. I used to like him before but not anymore. I still think he has a nice voice but that is about it.

104. Anonymous Says:
    January 4th, 2006 at 8:16 am

JD Fortune should be higher.

105. freakgrrrrrl Says:
    January 4th, 2006 at 7:05 pm

*****************************

The only reason why Constantine became famous in the first place is because of AI. I agree with Mary. Con used to seem like a likable person but he has many people (including me) questioning his actions. As a singer, he is about average(which really isn`t enough). And people should stop using his ABC show as a reason to put him in the number one spot because there is only a slight possibility that it will air.

106. Anonymous Says:
    January 9th, 2006 at 2:48 pm

I wish people would stop bragging here that Con’s show was sold out, then brag on other sites about how many tickets they bought and tried to give away.

107. www.lake-shore.co.uk Says: