Bizarre Goes AWOL On Celebrity Fit Club 3

January 08, 2006 12:03 AM by Joe Blackmon

The celebrities arrive at their second Fit Camp only to discover that Bizarre has gone A.W.O.L and Jeff Conaway looped out in a drug-induced haze. Although Jeff says that he simply took two Benedryl, his slurred speech and inability to walk in a straight-line force Dr. Ian to step in and evaluate Jeff whether or not he is capable of participating in the events for the day.

Things go from bad to worse at the "weigh-in" ceremony when Jeff has a violent meltdown before things even begin. At the Giant Scale, things don’t look good for Greased Lightning, as Ebony Flame takes an early and sizable lead.  Celebrity Fit Club 3 airs on Sunday, January 8, 2006 on VH1 at 9P.M. ET.

Topics: Celebrity Fit Club |

7 Responses to “Bizarre Goes AWOL On Celebrity Fit Club 3”

1. scuba Says:
    January 13th, 2006 at 10:00 pm

get don vito for the next fit club

2. Sheretta Says:
    January 23rd, 2006 at 2:10 pm

Countess Voughn you are my hero. You are a beautiful black women that us black women that’s not a size 6 looks up too. I admire you for joining the celebrity fit club and your dedication to wanting to be in the magazine. I know that you are now in the process of getting a divorce, and I just want to say one thing: “Be strong,trust in God and you will make it1″

3. starlicia Says:
    January 24th, 2006 at 1:20 pm

HARVEY HEY MAN I NEED I WORK OUT AND I WONNA KNOW IF U THE MAN I NEED TO BE TALKN TO YOU DO A LOT OF YELLN BUT CAN U REALLY GET THE JOB DONE!!! GET OF YOU BUT AND DO IT!!!!!

4. real life Says:
    January 31st, 2006 at 1:51 pm

Tempest needs to drop her Attitude and maybe she’ll drop the weight.
    Did she do this show to get her fat face on TV again or to loose weight.
    I’d never hire her for anything with that Tude’!

5. real life Says:
    January 31st, 2006 at 1:54 pm

P.S.

Props to all the rest of the cast!
    Real troopers, hang in there!

6. melissa Says:
    February 12th, 2006 at 10:17 pm

I think jeff conawayis a talented and very…handsome actor. He is the only reason I watchthe show. I am glad they are bringing him back! I hope he has gotten himself feeling better. And might I add, my oh my, he is gorgeous. Kinicki, way better and cuter than travolting, that strange scientologist creep. M

7. melissa Says: