Wanted Ted Or Alive 2 Offers More Chicken Killing

January 09, 2006 12:57 AM by Joe Blackmon

Wanted_ted_or_alive_2On the premiere of Wanted Ted or Alive 2, the contestants arrive in police cars, and Big Jim handcuffs them together and leads them into the ranch.  The new contestants are Bridgetta, Will, David, Terry, and Stevie.  The first challenge is a race to the camp, involving digging in the dirt, racing ATVs, chasing chickens, and raising an American flag.  The winner of the first challenge is Will, and he collects $500 as his prize.  Stevie comes in second place and wins $250.

The second challenge Ted Nugent offers up to the contestants is that he will give everyone a grand who spends 24 hours naked.  Actually, Nugent winds up giving them buffalo skins so that they want be completely naked.  Once the contestants are in their buffalo outfits, Big Jim brings in two buckets of alcohol to loosen up the atmosphere.

The third challenge is a marksman contest involving a crossbow, but the challenge has no prize.  The contestants shoot at cardboard cut-outs of Ted Nugent himself which must be considered its own reward.  David sums it up best when he says “it was a surreal moment realizing I was in a blind in a caveman outfit with the Nuge.”  All the contestants but Stevie score three hits on their cardboard Nugents.

After rewarding all the contestants with a $1,000 for completing the 24 hour buffalo costume challenge, Nugent kills a chicken in front of them.  Some of the contestants freak out, but Nugent points out that this is what happens to the chickens that they buy in the grocery store and asks “Isn’t the person who hires the assassin equally as guilty as the person who pulls the trigger?”

The contestants are then told to kill it and grill it.  Bridgetta jumps up and volunteers to go first because she’s hungry.  Terry has problems with killing her chicken and tries to set it loose in the woods.

Topics: Wanted: Ted or Alive |

10 Responses to “Wanted Ted Or Alive 2 Offers More Chicken Killing”

1. WILL HALL Says:
    January 24th, 2006 at 9:15 pm

COME ON TED TAKE SOME OF US GUYS THAT WILL KILL AND GRILL A BIRD WITH NO PROBLIMO SAY LETS DO AN EMU WHATS THE MATTER TEDDY BOY NEVER HAD EMU STEAK BEFORE WELL NOW YOUR CHANCE

2. steven a shields Says:
    February 8th, 2006 at 8:08 pm

how does one enter ted or alive ?

3. scott driscoll Says:
    June 16th, 2006 at 12:54 am

Hey Ted

I would do anything to be able to hunt and learn from you PUT ME ON WANTED TED OR ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Adam Says:
    June 16th, 2006 at 3:11 pm

i think that that WANTED TED OR ALIVE is a very good lesson for the people and a really good opertunity and they are very lucky i would do that not for the money but for the experionce……..

5. barry gallimore Says:
    July 25th, 2006 at 1:25 am

Hi Ted
    I would like to hunt you with a pantball gun. Well You and jim. Me and my bro have been hunting game for years but when the game hunts you back you find out wright fast what kind of hunter you realy are. LOL Up for the real deal Ted. Love your shows keep on ROCKEN.

6. mark richards Says:
    August 29th, 2006 at 11:54 pm

I am a disabled American that would like to be a contestant on your show.I have a bad leg in which my femur was broke and a I had a knee replacement that went bad.I used to be an avid huntr,but now mostly fish.I think that I could do well enough to competeand possibly win.I have to walk with a cane and can’t run ,but I can survive a weekendof camping and shooting.I would even be willing to brimg my own guns to shoot.

7. matt carney Says:
    October 9th, 2006 at 2:31 pm

would you take a canadian on the show and if so how do i get signed up sir?

8. Larry Puckett Says:
    May 16th, 2007 at 9:44 pm

How do I apply to be on your show? I watched the first episode and couldn’t believe the lunacy of the contestants. I want to join you, learn from you, and hunt with you. Please sign my up for either this season, or next.

9. Brad Zlotoff Says:
    July 6th, 2007 at 11:47 pm

Ted the Man you have showed me the way to survive in the wild IM a wild man when it comes to bow hunting,I have dug your tapes for 10s of years some times I see you when I line up that kill shot right to the heart,or double lungs.that a good one to I love the smell of fresh blood need I say any more,you are one of the world hunters in bow I love your so dam good,I think your show is killer and would love to be apart of it thanks Happy hunting Brad

10. kevin reardon Says:
    July 7th, 2007 at 12:52 am

hey whats hangin, just wanted to know how to get on your show. That would be one hell of an honor bro

Comments