Flavor Of Love Fried Chicken Cook Off

January 22, 2006 12:03 AM by Joe Blackmon

Flavor Flav has a special surprise for his eight remaining ladies. His "moms," Anna Drayton has come to visit. She is going to take her son and the eight girls to church and then for tea. Hopefully these girls remembered to pack something respectable to wear because the house of God is no place for a thong bikini.

The next day, Flav, who loves food, challenges the girls to a fried chicken cook off. The ladies will attempt to make fried chicken from his mother’s secret recipe. The girl who makes the best chicken gets a date out with Flav and his mom. The winner had better mind her table manners because Mother Drayton is going to have a say in which girl is going home tonight.  Flavor of Love airs on Sunday, January 22, 2006 on VH1 at 10P.M. ET.

Topics: Flavor Of Love |

43 Responses to “Flavor Of Love Fried Chicken Cook Off”

1. Greg Says:
    January 25th, 2006 at 7:41 pm

What is sweeties real name? I would like to meet her in person.

2. Greg Says:
    January 25th, 2006 at 7:42 pm

What is sweeties real name? I would like to meet her in person. Just email me the info. I think I have found my true love.

3. Greg Says:
    January 25th, 2006 at 7:49 pm

4. J.Hayes Says:
    January 27th, 2006 at 4:49 am

I think your show is funny as hell!!! First of all you have, New York, she is the biggest BITCH I’ve ever seen on and off camera. Then you you have so called Hottie who is the fattest wannabe on camera. Next there is Ms. Red Oyster, she is the worst snitch I’ve seen. I live Texas and she bares in comparision to the snitches we have. (And Texas folks run they mouth 24/7.) Your best bet is my Ms. HOOPZ. She is the most genuine person there. I feel that she won’t use you or make you feel inferior to her personality. But whomever you choose, I hope you pick the one person who makes FLAVOR FLAV!!! HAPPY>!!!!!

5. A-Jay Says:
    January 28th, 2006 at 4:41 pm

I like Hoopz too she is a cool hardworking midwest lady. She has a reserve personality and is sure to be the best, not to mention she has natural beauty.

6. sherry Says:
    January 29th, 2006 at 11:30 pm

IAM REALLY EXCITING ABOUT THE NEXT EPISODE . WHO’S GETTIN ALIMANATED? COULD BE NEWYORK ?

7. JR Says:
    January 30th, 2006 at 2:11 am

The Show Is The Best. I’ve recorded all the episodes on my tivo and watch them all hours of the day. Oh, Hoopz is SOOO FINE! I am ready to start a fan club just for her. If she gets the boot tell her its alright cause ill be the flava in her life!!!!

8. Sahnara Says:
    January 31st, 2006 at 2:51 pm

I hate that BITCH New York! See looks like a drag queen. Is she for real. Flav should drop that trick NY. He messed up when he let go of Sweetie. Hoopz is the one. Hottie is a disgusting fat, pink wearing Rat soup eating, no business born, insecure MF. He should get rid of her also.

9. Sahnara Says:
    January 31st, 2006 at 2:52 pm

Flav you should have made all those weave wearing B’s take their weaves out.

10. Quan Says:
    February 2nd, 2006 at 2:09 pm

Dag, New York looks like Lamb Chop on crack!
    Hoopz got it in the bag! Fattie, I mean, Hottie, looks like Randy Jackson in drag, Pumkin won’t win, you just know that. Goldie is the silent competition. She don’t fight over Flav, so that’s why she’s winnin. And Smiley wants it the most, so don’t expect Lamb Chop and Fattie to stay long. I want to see both of them gone!

11. Aja Says:
    February 4th, 2006 at 8:24 pm

I cant stand NY she is such a fake bitch, I mean what part of NY is she from anyway? Im from NY (born and raised) and real NY women dont act that way. I think Flav should choose either Hoopz or Goldie, they are both real as can be and appear to be more of Flav’s type in my opinion. And Hottie should’ve gotten the boot on the chicken frying episode, I mean come on a black woman who can’t fry chicken, what is she good for? I love the show though, cant wait to see who wins!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Timmy G Says:
    February 6th, 2006 at 10:32 am

New York is one UGLY ASS MF seriously how can Flavor keep her around after all that. Hottie is anyhing but and oyester is going down. I hope to the good lord that hoopz wins it all

13. Keith Martin Says:
    February 11th, 2006 at 12:31 am

Please keep it real Mr Flover my man I hope Ms Hoopz can call me at 9365772095 i from N.O

14. Keith Martin Says:
    February 11th, 2006 at 12:34 am

15. queen of da court Says:
    February 11th, 2006 at 3:30 pm

Hoopz is so damn sexy. She betta win cuz if she doesnt ima whoop Flav for not pickin her. She is gorgeous, smart, and she can play ball. Flava lost his mind cuz he doesnt think lyke dis…” if she run up and down dat court”…”wonder what she could do on me?” I think dat and ima grl. Shyyt i wish i was flav cuz iwould have already choosen HOOPZ and there would be no more show going on cuz id be gettin it on w/ her. Well jus to let yall haters kno it dont matta if you were an internet model dat grl will always be SEXYER than yall fake, ass selves. Much Love and hope to my grl HOOPZ.

p.s. HOOPZ you should come down to Texas and come visit my school, so we can play some 1 on 1
    holla @ yo grl QUEEN OF DA COURT

16. rebekah Says:
    February 16th, 2006 at 6:03 pm

I saw Pumkin’ on MTV’s dating show Next.

17. Nicole Curtis Says:
    February 17th, 2006 at 9:27 pm

I like HOOPZ. SHE MMY GIRL. I HOPE SHE WIN

-NICOLE

18. ~Preppy_Gurl Says:
    February 18th, 2006 at 3:42 pm

GOLDIE got it, baby, fureal! NY is a bitch, but she is A GREAT competitor!

19. Anonymous Says:
    February 22nd, 2006 at 10:09 am

I Think newyork is hot but she does act like a bitch sometimes.ms.New york is Sexy so is ms.hoopz They are the sexy to girls there.but its up to you flavor flave

20. Anonymous Says:
    February 22nd, 2006 at 10:13 am

Newyork you are sexy dont listing to those hater you are fine baby I hope you win

21. Anonymous Says:
    February 22nd, 2006 at 10:22 am

Newyork you can do it.you are sexy babygirl

22. cassie Says:
    February 23rd, 2006 at 6:46 pm

new york i think you really do love flav, but you cant make friends worth shit! but i also think that pumpkin just wants somebody to make out with and she really does need a face lift. goldie you remind me of my sister your very nice kind and fun HOOPZ definitly should win because shes sweet and true and i think shes tough but awsome i luv ya as a friend -c.s

23. stfu Says:
    February 23rd, 2006 at 8:18 pm

ok you stupid mother f*****ers this show is fake i looked it up in a movie database, there are writers, most of the girls are actors like red oyster Abigail Kintanar is her real name and she is only one of the few actors you stupid f***s so shut up with this g** show

24. runnin it Says:
    February 27th, 2006 at 12:37 am

This show is crazy! Go hoopz!

25. Nedy Says:
    February 27th, 2006 at 12:59 am

I too saw Pumpkin on MTV’s “Next”. I am so glad that she went home. She does need a face lift. She should not have spit in New York’s face though. That was soo disrespectful no matter what, I mean slap the bitch if you want to but damn dont spit in her face. Thats just grimey. I think Hoopz in sooo pretty. She was definitely one of the finer competitors from the jump. New York is too much. But I think she is just misunderstood. She’s a strong competitor though. I think new York is gonna win though. Which is good because Hoopz can definitely do much better than your mans Flavor Flavvvv. Yeah Boyeeeeee!!!

26. Tammy Says:
    February 28th, 2006 at 4:18 am

i think that new york will win and if she doesnt flav better whatch out for her cause shes crazy and im sure she would kill for him she acts psycho in the show over him and hes ugly i think you would fight over someone who was good lookin had great personality, and was loving he was freakin rude to sweetie there goes loving hes fuckin ugly so there goes good lookin and his personality freakin sucks to and why the hell would you bring your ex who still has feelings for you to choose your girl thats dumb of course she was gonna be evil about it and the only reason why his ex was so cold about smiley being a stripper was bcause she would make people throw up if she was and she knows it .. i just dont get these girls but it is a funny show ill give it that much but hoops and ny arent cute at all they aint hott like beyonce or mariah or christina m … so who cares about them .

27. Yonda Holloway Says:
    February 28th, 2006 at 3:04 pm

I think it’s all a bunch of bull Flava flav is going to pick the bitch Mrs. New York of course, because he likes her psycho ass. Mrs. Hoopz deserves better any way trust me someone will find her if Flav don’t want her.

28. xero Says:
    March 1st, 2006 at 3:29 pm

All about that HOOPZ…I hope she doesnt win because she’s too damn fine for Flav…sorry Flav but its damn true. But NY will win and then they’ll have another spin off show about Flav and NY staying with NY’s parents…you’ll see

29. Elizabeth Says:
    March 1st, 2006 at 5:17 pm

I think that New york is going to win also. I mean I have nothing against Hoopz. I KNOW that she deserves better than Flavor Flav anyway. Remember when right before Flav was meeting Pumkin’s parents he kissed all over New York? Well well well he’s just a rich old man looking for young women to play around with. I hope that Hoopz wins because she can do WAYYYY better than Flav.

30. Elizabeth Says:
    March 1st, 2006 at 5:19 pm

I meant to say that I hope she loses because she can do WAYYY better than Flav! lol

31. Katera Says:
    March 1st, 2006 at 6:30 pm

Personally I like New York. She loves Flav and don’t want anyone else to have him. Yea I can admit she is a bit crazy, but hey what woman wants another woman invading her territory.I like Hoopz too. She is so cute, and nonchalant.I just hope Flav makes the right choice.

32. Anonymous Says:
    March 3rd, 2006 at 9:54 am

I Liked Hottie and rain Flav you should had kept them around rain was about to fight newyork over you newyork wanted to fight rain to that would had been a good fight because they look like fighting girl.

33. christina Says:
    March 5th, 2006 at 1:14 pm

i dont care if flavor flav pick new york or not because hoopz dont need him any way she is so pretty to where she can find her a better man.

34. Anonymous Says:
    March 5th, 2006 at 11:53 pm

honestly it should be hoopz that wins because she likes flav for who she is and not how much moneys he’s worth she ain’t no gold diggin ny she is so ugly poor flav can’t tell because her eyes are always closed.

35. Eric Holland Says:
    March 7th, 2006 at 8:51 am

I think Hoopz is one of the sexiest girls I have seen on tv.
    She is so damn fineeee!
    If Flava Flav don’t pick Hoopz then he is a fucking dumbass
    Go Hooooooopppppppppzzzzzzzz!

36. JA'NAY Says:
    March 13th, 2006 at 9:09 am

IM GLAD HOOPZ WAS PICK AND I KNOW NEW YORK FELT STUPID DAT SHE SAID THAT HOOPZ WAS LEAVIN AND ALL THAT BS. AND NEW YORK KEPT SAYING FLAV WAS HER MAN NAH BITCH THATS HOOPZ MAN I KNEW HOOPZ WAS GONNA GET PICK SHE SHOULD OF GOT PICK B-CUZ WHO WOULD WANT TO BE WITH NEW YORK SHE GOT PROBLEMS 4REAL I NEVER EVEN LIKE NEW YORK EVERY SINCE SHE STARED SAYIN SHE LOVE HIM, THAT WAS ALL FAKE SHE WAS ACTTING LIKE SHE LOVED HIM WELL IM HAPPY HOOPZ(NIKKI) WON SHE WAS DA BEST HER AND GOLDIE.

37. travis Says:
    March 28th, 2006 at 10:00 pm

hoopz fine azz need 2 cum down 2 da ville ill treat dat gal like a wife but if New York bring ha azz 2 da ville she “might” get shown sum luv wit ha ugly azz.i’m keep it 2 real wat flavor flav gon do wit dat fine gal he 40sumtin and she in ha 20s dat fool iz finna lose hiz ability 2… man datz a waste of ha time she need 2 get wit me i’ll take ha 2 da hood

38. kim Says:
    March 29th, 2006 at 11:06 pm

I LOVE NEWYORK! I think everyone misunderstood her.She was out to win, an there aint nothing psycho about that, she is a competitor which is very good. An the lie detector test did say that she really did love him. Hoopz is a hooking HOE….She got some skanky ass pictures all over the internet, so there aint no way she could be calling NY trampy. NY was cold and tough from jump, but she also got a cool ,sensitive side which I think is the mark of a passionate loving woman. Am glad Hoopz won flav cus his ass is Tow Up Ugly, and the way flav is spending money with his tired ass career in the dumps, they are going to broke! Well Flav is really broke, wat was I saying.. lol HOOPZ U NEED TO QUIT GOLD DIGGING, AND GO GET A DEGREE AND STUDY SOMETHING,GET A LIFE U DUMMY, CUS U USED FLAV FOR FAME, THATS Y U BROKE UP WITH HIM!
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU NY!! You are better without him.Get your paper and career right, u are going to be a success!!!

39. kim Says:
    March 29th, 2006 at 11:17 pm

Hoops u keep your flav cus u really did not win anything or anyone, cus your prize flav was really no prize at all. Flav breath must stank with all that gold teeth, in it, and he is 46? You need to check yourself cus no way would i let a chezzy 46 year old guy when am in my 20′s be wit me.And flav is spending too much money on CRAP! So its logical, even tho he puts up a good front, HE IS BROKE!When i found out that NY was not picked and I looked on only then I thought it was the show ended , cus if i were hoopz and pumpkin at the end, everyone would have stopped watching the continuation finale. NY MADE THAT WHOLE SHOW A SUCCESS! Without NY there really wont have ben any show, she was the star competitor, when the show starts up, everyone keeps waiting to see a clip of NY, cus she draws to the audience. She made that show the hit is is today. I say THANKS TO NY.U made all my nights happy watching the drama, it was GOOD TV.
    LOVE YOU NY!!!TAKE CARE

40. larissa harris Says:
    March 30th, 2006 at 1:57 am

new york is for the show not for flav i feel really sorry about those girls flavor flav is pimpin them want there(never mind)hoopz that’s my girl and pumkin but pumkin was on a sex show with girls and mens.

41. Allie Says:
    March 30th, 2006 at 1:19 pm

I LOVE YOU MS. NEW YORK!! You rock, and I hope u kick Pumpkins ASS, Spiting is nasty………Flav is a broke loser so Hoopz am glad u won, Trash goes along great with MORE TRASH!!!

42. Anonymous Says:
    March 31st, 2006 at 10:05 pm

I want 2 c ny and pumpkin get 2gether without anybody to stop them from fightin i think if she(pumpkin)get hit 2 hard pumpkin will get at ny .I just wish pumpkin grow sum BALLZ AND STOP RUNNIN FROM DAT BITCH.SHE NEED 2 TAKE SUM BOXIN LESSONZ OR SUMTIN but then again b4 they got da fightin pumpkin was yellin at ny like she was bad but what ever happenz i want 2 c it

43. travis Says: