Flavor Of Love – Flavor Flav Needs A Good Luck Woman

January 29, 2006 12:03 AM by Joe Blackmon

Flavor Flav is a good luck person. So he needs a good luck woman. To test the girls on this trait, he flies the seven remaining women to Vegas on his private jet. The girl who wins the most money at the roulette table will accompany him on a private date in a five star Vegas restaurant while the other girls hit a taco stand and head for the strip clubs.

The next day, Flav challenges the girls to the Five Senses Heptathlon, testing each of the girls on their smell, taste, sound, touch, and… visual assets. So after sniffing, licking, groping, ogling, and listening to the girls sing badly, Flav tallies the scores. The girl who scored the highest overall gets some private time with Flav in his Jacuzzi bath.

Flav finds a lucky girl who appeals to all his senses, but his world is thrown upside down when some tragic news affects his elimination plans. One girl leaves… but not the one Flav intended.  Flavor of Love airs on Sunday, January 29, 2006 on VH1 at 10P.M. ET.

Topics: Flavor Of Love |

28 Responses to “Flavor Of Love – Flavor Flav Needs A Good Luck Woman”

1. Anonymous Says:
    February 9th, 2006 at 2:18 pm

I think that the last 4 ladies should be New York, Goldie, Hottie, & Hoopz. cuz I like all 4 of them, they’re my favorite ladies. I would love to be friends with them.

2. Keith Martin Says:
    February 11th, 2006 at 12:44 pm

Flavor Flav I’m love on Ms.hoopz please keep real my man i hope Ms. Hoopz can give me a call 9365772095 from N.O

3. cindy Says:
    February 23rd, 2006 at 9:44 pm

I HATE new york becuse she’s a witch to a person i really like pumpkin [i like her becuse she's slutty] and is willing 2 do anything 4 flavor flav i also like hoopz becuse she had a great personality and keeps peace with everybody. I like goldie 2 becuse she has a very good good personality and is sweet. I think that either pumpkin or hoopz should win

4. keiven Says:
    February 23rd, 2006 at 9:50 pm

I would love to make out with pumkin![just once like a one night stand i think that she'd be up 2 it you know a girl like her] she is so HOT HOT HOT! and i would like to be with hoopz she’s a real sweetie who looks like she’d cater to my every need and thats the kind of girl i would want to be with [if you guys know what i mean. NY is way to fat she'd smothier me ya know what i mean]
    Call me hoopz [869-758-9375]
    Love keiven

5. kt ya mon Says:
    February 23rd, 2006 at 11:05 pm

i would love to see pumpkin go home she is so slutty and a teacher ick! she makes me barf every time i see her! she needs a facelift so so bad. I think new york is a very loving sweet woman who deserves flavor it needs to be her man i think hoopz is really ugly and i think that she should get voted off next elimination becuse she is scummy type of person and i think that she olny likes flavor flav for his money
    p.s i think that flavor flav is such a cutie pie and i would love to meet him and be more then friends [yoiu gotta know what i mean[
    Luv ya girl kt
    $$$$$$=hoopz
    ****** new york
    slut=pumpkin

6. cassy s Says:
    February 23rd, 2006 at 11:41 pm

i think that new york should win becuase she is very slutty and likes to take flav over.i think that pumpkin should be eliminated because shes really rude and always says that shes gonna step it up a notch for flav to beat the other girls, and shes a techer and i really cant/dont want to imagine one of my teachers doing that!! YUCK!!!!! i cant believe that goldie got eliminated that was the stupidest move flavs ever done!1, i mean goldie was perfect , nice kind sweet and very respectful to every girl in the mansion,she reminds me of my sister becuase there both very nice and fun. i think that hottie was a really messed up freaky person and she is a syhco/ idiot who WISHES she could have sex with flav IN HER DREAMs!!!! sweetie i think was a very strange person becuase she was afraid of chickens and usually chicken is what everybody eats including me but i eat hot sauce chicken because its really good and my moms good at making it. I think that my boob size is the same size a hoopz so anyone intersted in me call slut hotline. i’m olny avaibal on weekends becuse me and my boyfriend are ya know together if you know what i’m talkin about on the weekdays hehehehe. well anyway back to flavor of love i think that i look like flavor becuse i’m white tall and wear a anti clock necklace that i worship. me and flav also both are married so ya know that really sucks when you have to then secretly cheat on him so its like a chalange. dose flavs wife bush know about the flavor of love show? well got 2 go luv ya’ll bibi

7. hateman Says:
    February 27th, 2006 at 3:27 pm

fuck you flaver flav NEW YORK ID CHOSE U DUMB FUCK your a dumbass.
    i love newyork or tiffiny das her real name she is HOT!!!
    fuck that 46 yr old flav guy imma hunt flaver down and throw a egg on his face if he disses newyork!!!

8. Lo Says:
    February 27th, 2006 at 3:45 pm

I am really glad that eliminated Pumkin, it was about time and personally I think she over stayed her welcome. I was rather hurt that he didnt keep Goldie, she was really sweet and the only on that was “Real” with Flav. I hope that he chooses Hoopz now because NY is not the one for him. She is too overprotected over a man that is not HERS, and frankly I think she looks like a man, and should stay away from the smokey eye color.

9. maineseadog Says:
    February 27th, 2006 at 5:51 pm

I think he should keep both! One for cooking/cleaning/church/babies!

and keep—-New York

when he wants to be slut-e which are the other 6 days!

10. KEITH JONES Says:
    February 27th, 2006 at 7:46 pm

HOOPS IS 2 DAMN PRETTY FOR UGLY ASS FLAVOR FLAV.HE SHOULD END UP WITH CRAZY ASS NEW YORK.

11. DEEP Says:
    February 27th, 2006 at 11:27 pm

TO BAD PUMPKIN HAD TO GO BUT HEY THIS IS SHOWBIZ. NEW YORK IS DRAMA AND KEEPS PEOPLE WATCHING THE SHOW. BUT AT THE END IT’S HOOPZ,FINE, PERTTY SELF WHO GOING TO WIN THEM MILLIONS. FLAV GETS HOOPZ AND MOM.

12. maureen ochieng Says:
    February 28th, 2006 at 10:38 am

well we are now down to 2 gals. Hoopz is fnatbulous and I think she will do flav good if they end up together. But miss drama queen NY, damn gal is just a physcho like hottie. They make a wonderful match. Otherwise I just wish hoopz wins this coz she deserves it. I am upset that goldie had to live because her intentions were real. And she was herself all the time.

13. MICHELLE Says:
    February 28th, 2006 at 6:21 pm

NEW YORK IS A HOTTIE N SO IS HER MOM IM A CHICK SO I KNOW THESE THINGS…NEW YORK IS IN THE MOTHAEFFIN HOUSE…LIVE WITH IT

14. Anonymous Says:
    March 1st, 2006 at 4:30 am

New York should win hoopz mother want flav that’s nasty

15. Anonymous Says:
    March 2nd, 2006 at 9:20 am

Newyork is sexy I love you newyork .I think rain was ok to

16. stephanie Says:
    March 5th, 2006 at 11:29 pm

HI I REALLY HOPE FLAV PICKS HOOPZ SHE IS A REALLY OUT GOING LADIE WHO JUST LIKES TO HAVE FUN I THINK SHE IS 100% REAL WITH FLAV.
    UNLIKE NY SHE REALLY ANNOYS ME EVERY TIME I WATCH THE THE SHOW.
    SHE JUST APPEARS TO ME LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON TO TAKE MONEY FROM HIM AND GET ON TV SHE IS SO UGLY I COULD NOT IMAGION WHY HE WOULD PICK NY OVER HOOPZ IF HE DOES THEN FLAV I FEEL FOR YOU. ON THE REAL.

HOOPZ MUCH LOVE GIRL YOU GOT THIS
    YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS.

STEPH.

17. Anonymous Says:
    March 6th, 2006 at 12:59 am

fuck that NY is the s but so is hoopz. I dont even know dam you luck flav.

18. Jayden Says:
    March 12th, 2006 at 4:36 pm

i think flav’s a sell out how you gonna be from the hood and keep snitchs around you dont you know the saying (STOP SNITCHIN)so i hope he end up with new york because hoopz is to good for him and goldie should still be in the house not crazy ass tiffany aka new york hoopz you know you gonna be aiight after this you got dudes dreamin about you new york you need help with ya crazy ass

19. Debrah Says:
    April 4th, 2006 at 4:35 pm

I’m so happy he picked Hoopz, she was the best one for him. New York was sickening. Yeak!

20. Anonymous Says:
    April 8th, 2006 at 12:52 pm

go find a job pumpkin thats what you get for spitting on newyork. Flavor flav is ugly and all the girls are golddiggers.

21. Look at the chorus of idiots! Says:
    April 9th, 2006 at 7:03 pm

You people need to get a life. I’ve never seen a bigger collection of uneducated, ignorant losers anywhere before. Damn.

22. Regina Says:
    September 10th, 2006 at 10:40 pm

If flavor flav don’t like drama then why did he put NY back on his knowing that her mom ain’t going have that that fool musta bumped his head or something lets be real with it,if he didn’t like drama then don’t put drama in your life for real!I like Bootz Buckeey and Delious those are the ones that are real and I like White chocolate aka Buckwhile too!

23. Regina Says:
    September 10th, 2006 at 10:54 pm

Now what the f$@k does,Look at the chorus of idiots, suppose to mean?Your ass is very lucky you know that?

24. Charleste Tucker Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 4:41 pm

hi flav ive been watching your show every since it came out if any of my family members sees this profanity sorry because i havce 2 cuss New York a$$ out shes nothing but a h0 SO FLAV why in the h311 would u bring New York hating a$$ back man i must say this am so glad u brung New York back because Delious was about to bet that b@@@@ a$$ so man i want 2 beat her A$$ myself Flav i hope u have this show in 6 more years hey by the way bring new york back i dont want u fro your money i want to beat new york ass for all the other girls who wanted 2 but they wanted 2 stay on the show for Flav flav your kids is so cute especially your mom i wanted your kids 2 run New York a$$ crazy because shes nothing but a stupid h0 so flav if i ever see New york in columbus ga ill beat that bitch a$$ so keep it real cal me at 706-689-look at her

25. joy Says:
    October 26th, 2006 at 9:53 am

FLAV i am 16 years old and i have watched both the seasons….. every sunday night i was tuned to watch YOU !!!!!YOU should have neva picked WIRE and if i was CRAZY i would have laid it down on NEW YORK for pulling that chair like she did……..i dont care how much you love NEW YORK dont EVA+VVVVVVVVVAAAAA cchase after her that is what a BRAT likes is for attetion and if you pay it no mine thats how you find the REAL love within a person
    I HATE NEW YORK but i think she loved FLAV for his money so that she could spend his money and be a spoiled brat like her CRAZY MAMA!!!!! I think HOOPZ was just a homie and delishes is the one who will stick around i think she REALLY LOVES flav!!!!!!!

FLAV PUT ME ON YOUR SHOW!!!!!!!! AND I WILL FIND YOUR CINDERELLA THAT FITS THE GOLDEN GRILLZZS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tsrshs2@yahoo.com!!!!!!!!!!

26. tatianna Says:
    October 30th, 2006 at 7:43 pm

I lova delishis because was the only 1 that was keeping it real with flav.I also liked krazy because she could sing.I was wondering if krazy can sing at my birthday party.And i liked Bootz you should of got NY BOOTZ

27. Anonymous Says: