The Bachelor Paris Final Four – A Sarah Is Eliminated

February 06, 2006 11:36 PM by Joe Blackmon

Sarah_b_bachelorTravis Stork returns to the U.S. to visit the hometowns of the four remaining women.  Travis starts out by visiting Moana’s hometown of San Clemente, California.  Moana takes Travis out surfing (or rather out sitting on surfboards).  When Travis meets Moana’s family, Moana’s mom asks about the whole experience and says she is disgusted with the undermining of the home, and marriage, and family.  Moana’s dad puts Travis on the spot about his beliefs and asks Travis if he is a Christian.  Travis responds that he grew up Presbyterian but he’s fairly tolerant.  Moana sums up the evening by saying “My family sliced Travis up and threw him on my barbeque.”

Next, Travis heads to Sarah B’s hometown of Winnipeg, Canada.  Travis and Sarah B play a game of pool and share some drinks.  Travis is surprised when he realizes that Sarah B still lives at home.  Travis also seems a little put off that Sarah keeps talking about the other girls in the house (particularly Moana).  Sarah B’s mom gives Sarah B advice on how to fight for Travis, and it seems to work, as Travis and Sarah B wind up snuggling in bed together.

Then, Travis visits Sarah Stone’s hometown of Nashville, Tennessee.  Travis actually lives about half a mile away from Sarah, so he walks over to Sarah’s apartment with his dog.  Travis tells Sarah, “It’s very obvious to me that you’re completely honest and have a lot of integrity.”  Travis asks Sarah if she would ever leave Nashville, and her answer seems to indicate that she wants to stay in Nashville where her family is.  Travis says that more than likely he would like to eventually move to the mountains.  Sarah’s two sisters show up with children from her classroom.  After Sarah spends time playing with the kids in the park, Travis cooks a barbeque for Sarah and her family.

Finally, Travis travels to Susan’s hometown of Durham, North Carolina.  Travis and Susan share a bottle of wine in the park.  They also engage in tossing a football and a little making out.  When Travis goes to Susan’s home for dinner, Susan’s Mom takes Travis into the living room for a one on one conversation.  Susan’s Mom tells Travis that she’s been telling Susan that she shouldn’t be dating for a year because she coming off a broken engagement.

Travis returns to Paris and listens to a personal video tape message from each of the remaining four women.  Moana breaks down in tears in her message and says that when she brought him together with her family that it was the first time in her life that she had felt complete.

Travis has only three roses to give out.  His first rose goes to Susan, his second rose goes to Moana, and his final rose goes to Sarah from Tennessee.  Sarah B from Canada is eliminated.  Travis tells Sarah that he feels like that they are at different places in life.  Sarah B seems more upset the thought that Moana is still around than the fact that she has just been eliminated.  Sarah B says “I can’t believe Travis picked Moana.  I just feel sorry for him.”

Reality TV Magazine is your source for The Bachelor news.  For other great The Bachelor news, please also check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Topics: The Bachelor |

9 Responses to “The Bachelor Paris Final Four – A Sarah Is Eliminated”

1. J_bd Says:
    February 8th, 2006 at 12:44 pm

As the article points out, Susan B is so illogically ticked that Moana is still there that here being eliminated seems secondary. Even weirder, I think, is that while Trav does seem bothered about Susan’s mom spilling the “oh yeah she was almost married just before you two met” beans, he is TOTALLY cool with the fact that she conviniently left this tidbit out of all their prior conversations. I mean, is this REALLY the same show where he sent that one blonde gal home immediately after finding out she was divorced YEARS ago? Also odd is Susan’s moms demeanor during her private bean spilling. Her tone is that of trying to protect Travis, rather than her own daughter…who I’ve decided has likely just gotten whatever she wants in life with her looks and ability to sell herself….and it seems her mom wishes that trend would end about now.

2. Heather Says:
    February 9th, 2006 at 6:58 pm

I think that Travis should pick Susan!! They make a really cute couple!!! Any one else think that! Anywho “J bd” i know what ur saying, he totally dropped her when she was divorced years ago! I think next Moana should be eliminated but that does not look like it is going to be happening it seems like he really likes her but she said at first she didnt like him so i dont no what to think!?! But i really think Susan should be the one! Sarah from Tenesse i think is the next one to go if he does not find out about Moana because Sarah from Tenessee seems a little to momish (shes really sweet though) or not to into it!! Maybe he likes that in girls though! Someone write back!!

3. WC Says:
    February 14th, 2006 at 12:13 pm

I keep seeing people say that Moana didn’t like Travis at first. What is WITH that? She never said she didn’t like him or wasn’t interested. She just hadn’t yet made up her mind, and wasn’t about to fling herself at a stranger, doctor or no doctor. I think that’s the most realistic attitude I saw in all of the women. It ticks me off when on one hand, Moana is accused of not caring about him at all (then ‘stealing him’..? HELLO!!?.. the girl WON the bike race, she didn’t steal him, and besides he can choose for himself – nobody forced or manipulated him into liking Moana!)… on the other hand, when she finally shows her feelings, she is portrayed as an emotionally unstable psycho. Make up your minds, people! Can’t it be as simple as that Travis is relaxed around a lady who lets him be himself?

I didn’t see anybody else bringing him coffee. Sarah from Tennessee called it “the meanest thing (Moana) has ever done..” How is it mean, unless Sarah interprets Moana’s gesture as a spiteful attack on the other girls?

Meow!!!! Pffffft!!!

Moana, if you ever see this, you’re the bravest. Don’t ever change.
    WC

4. julie Says:
    February 16th, 2006 at 1:58 pm

gotta love how in spoilers everyone just knew susan b would have the final rose.. Moana seems like a private person and I think that is the reason she was not gushing with the other girls.. I have some knowledge of being a tom boy and it isnt pajama party telling all your hearts secrets, you tend to give the opposite impression of how you feel to refrain from looking weak in case you do get your heart broken, and that is what I believe moana did.. I do however think Travis’ best fit is Sarah from Tennesee and that she could definetly be a woman Travis could fall for, ultimately, it is his heart and no one can really spoil on that.. It’s a 50/50 pick, and if you picked your favorite in hopes he ends up with her that is fine, but dont ever claim to know what the man is thinking lol.. I do hope he ends up with sarah but if his heart follows moana then I am happy for him in not making the other choice because it is safer.

5. Anonymous Says:
    February 27th, 2006 at 10:26 pm

dumb niggas

6. VG Says:
    February 28th, 2006 at 10:36 am

My heart goes out to Moana. She finally started breaking down those barriers only to get hurt! But, Moana my dear, that is life. And for a girl to be as adventurous and intelligent as you seem to be, this will pass and you will be able to take this in stride. I think Travis made the “safe” choice. Sarah did not hold back her feelings and was eager to tell him in, what she thought would be her last moments with him, how she felt. Travis has shown a lot of character in his ability to see the inner beauty and softer side of Moana. But, it appears that he was was not adventurous enough to make a committment to the ‘unexplored’. So, chin up Moana… your Prince Charming is still out there waiting to grow WITH you.

7. DAVID MERCER Says:
    March 1st, 2006 at 7:19 pm

MOANA I LOVE YOU IF YOU HEAR THIS MESSAGE LOOK ME UP IN COLUMBUS OHIO.

8. rockstar Says:
    March 2nd, 2006 at 8:15 pm

Travis made the right decision for him. I think both he and Sarah are compassionate, with similar interests, neighbors. Both are in caring professions, and have so much more in common, and they are neighbors.

He is an inland mountain guy, Moana is an exotic ocean bird.

Moana is misunderstood. The vile behavior of the other women towards her is a reflection of their qualities not hers. Their jealous little egos couldn’t deal with her poetic warrior nature.

Moana was by far the most exciting character on the show. Beneath the tough cookie exterior, lies the wounded heart which healed only to be broken.

She may have frightened the poor doctor with the intensity of her feelings. Here is a woman who is tortured by the pain of her past, and tortured by love itself. But, I think she is good, and will evolve into something better.

I did not see all the episodes, but I do not believe she ever bad mouthed anyone, and retained her dignity in the direst of circumstances.

She has some healing she needs to do to become the long haul girl. But, once there, world watch out!

9. DavId B Says: