American Idol Results – Elliott Yamin Eliminated In Very Close Voting

May 17, 2006 09:09 PM by Joe Blackmon

Elliott_eliminatedIt was the greatest comeback in American Idol history, but the story ended tonight for dark horse American Idol finalist Elliott Yamin.  After stunning viewers with two breakout performances last week, Elliott Yamin went from certain elimination to making the top three.  In a shocker that is still causing controversy, Chris Daughtry went home last week, and many believed that Elliott Yamin had a shot at winning the whole thing.

While Elliott Yamin was solid during the top three performance show, it was Katharine McPhee’s turn to shock viewers with a breakout performance.  Katharine McPhee’s rendition of “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” was called “the single best performance of the competition to date” by Simon Cowell.  While her other two performances were average, it turned out that “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” was all that was needed.

Ryan Seacrest showed three numbers on the screen.  The numbers were 33.68%, 33.26%, and 33.06%.  Seacrest said that the three numbers represented the percentage of the 50 million votes that each contestant received.  Seacrest then revealed that Elliott Yamin was the name behind the lowest percentage.

Elliott said "I’m very proud, and nothing doesn’t stop here. This is a great capult, a great stepping stone that most new artists don’t ever get to experience.  I am trully blessed and privileged to have taken advantage of this opportunity."

Reality TV Magazine is your source for American Idol news.  For other great American Idol news, please also check out SirLinksALot: American Idol or SirLinksALot: Elliott Yamin.

Topics: American Idol |

74 Responses to “American Idol Results – Elliott Yamin Eliminated In Very Close Voting”

1. Lis Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:14 pm

I still think it should be Taylor’s time for leaving the competition, but…

I wish Elliott a very very good and long career. And now let’s hope for a wondeful finale!

2. Mikey Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:15 pm

Bye Elliot..you just hit a year where there was loads of talent. Pretty funny about Kat, what did she have, about 200 people to see her? Should be a fun finish!

3. C Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:15 pm

Elliott – You were excellent! Follow your dream. You are an example of an outstanding human being! Best of luck to you.

4. Justine Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:16 pm

I voted for elliot sooo much. I voted till the end and I am very sad to see him go. Now I can only hope that katherine wins becuase taylor is one of the most annoying people I have ever seen.

5. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:17 pm

…aww…I liked Elliott a lot! :(
    I wonder who’ll win it now?

(waits for many Elliott, Taylor, and Kat bashing posts here)

(also waits for comments along the lines of ‘this idol season really sucks!’)

6. AE Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:18 pm

I am really sad that elliott is gone. Just hoping that katharine will not win!!!!!!

7. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:19 pm

All I wanted was an Elliott-Kat finale… too sorry it’s gotta be Elliott’s turn to go home… =/

8. Shenzhen Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:20 pm

Randy and Paula have it out for Katherine and I am glad that America could see that she deserves to be in the final. She enjoyable to watch because she enjoys what she is doing. Elliot always looked a little uncomfortable and like he had to concentrate too much. Next week sure will be fun to watch, Taylor and Katherine having a good ole time.

9. yana Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:26 pm

that’s sad. =(

10. Carol Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:30 pm

Can’t understand such a consistent singer still lose out to that Katharine McPhee. Just hope Taylor will win in the final.

11. angry person Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:30 pm

Can you all please stop voting and try to bring CHRIS back.. This is the worst AI ever !!!!!!!!

STOP VOTINGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!! :-(

12. Heff Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:33 pm

Nice!

The HOTTEST most mind roasting woman on television for at another week!

Can you hear the sizzzzzzzle?

Heff

13. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:36 pm

I hope Kat will lose…..

14. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:37 pm

So far Elliotts’ fan will vote for Taylor. I bet Kat sold herself to get in the top 2. Okay maybe not, but hey this is hollywood!

15. handsomeprince Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:38 pm

I AM SO HAPPPPPPY that Kat and Taylor are the ones we’re going to see in the Final. Yes, you’re right that all Kat needs is that magical “Over the rainbow” to make the voters vote for her. And the results show we are forgiving people. Kat truly deserves to be in the final as she is so much fun to watch.

I bet it will be a close fight in the final if 2 of them put on their best foot forward. I like both Taylor and Kat. So it doesnt matter who win cos at last, those that are not my favourite are out eg. the untalented Elliot and arrogant Chris!! Yahooooo! Go Kat! Go Taylor! See ya at the final…

16. Katie Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:39 pm

I’m not bashing Kat, but she tries too hard 95% of the time. The reason she did so well this week is because she kept “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” simple. Other than that, she always seems like she is trying way too hard. Her songs are way over the top, which makes it seem like she has a hard time singing them. Elliot and Taylor, on the other hand, seem like they have no problem singing the way that they do. Elliot definitely should have been in the top two.

17. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:39 pm

I can’t believe that woman made it again this week….Go Taylor!!

18. From Perú Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:44 pm

I insist, the last season was so much better than this one! (Carrie Underwood is awesome!) I hope KATHARINE MC PHEE wins this competition! But my favourite was MANDISA! :(

19. Amazzzzzed Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:44 pm

Can’t believe Taylor Hicks hasn’t gone away yet…Chris should have been in the finals without any doubt. What in the world are you folks thinking? Just like Ruben and Fantasia….America is about to make another BIIIIIGGGGG mistake…Taylor Hicks seems to be favored, but he is only show..how do you listen to show when you listen to his lame songs on your IPOD? You think about it, close your eyes next time he sings and think about it.

20. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:45 pm

CATCH THE MCPHEEVER!!!! XD

21. John Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:47 pm

Seriously, Elliot shouldn’t have made it this far.

I hope Kat wins because she’s the one who should be doing pop music. Taylor coming in second will allow him to sign a contract better for him.

Remember that Bo Bice said that coming in second was the best thing that happened to him.

22. melissa Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:47 pm

i hope taylor hicks takes it all, he is an extrodinary man locked behind an average joe life for too long, it is his time to shine!!!

23. elizabeth Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:48 pm

katherine doesn’t desrve to be the next american idol, i think something fishy is goin on out there, its too obvious, i feel sorry that they eliminated the best ones like elliott, chris and paris- i’m surprised america dont have a taste in choosing an idol!!!!!!!!

24. hilda Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:49 pm

THIS YEAR’S MOST TALENTED VOICE IN THE AI IS GONE. ELLIOTT is soooo good but AMERICA don’t get it.

NOW WE’RE LEFT WITH NOT SO COMPETITIVE CONTESTANT (Guess who?)

25. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:50 pm

Yippee! Elliott is gone! So are my hopes of an all-male Top 2! Not pleased.
    I wish that Elliott had made it through. He was one of the best in vocal talent, and he was really nice.
    Well, at least we’ve got Taylor.

…I wonder what the Ford Sponsor commercial thing was? Most of them are weird…

26. not an AI fan anymore Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:52 pm

THIS IS AWFUL.

CAN’T TAKE KAT’S SINGING. IT’S TOO MUSICAL. SHE’S USING HER PRETTY LOOKS TO FOOL YOU BUT HER CHARACTER IS OOZING WITH VOMIT.

SORRY, SHE’S REALLY RUDE AS SHE’S SMILING EAR-TO-EAR AND HER MOM TOO.

NO CLASS

27. linda Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:52 pm

I am sorry someone who can’t even remember words to a song is in the top 2. Something terribly wrong here. She also beat out Chris……….something not right here. I would like to see American Idol have to turn over all votes to an independent accounting firm. Also Randy and Simon were on talk shows and said it would be taylor and kat finale..made me stop and think.

28. cris Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:56 pm

Hey, AE – my sentiments exactly! I like Elliot and I’m feeling real sad now.

29. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:56 pm

I hope that they would now consider making another American Idol movie called “From Katharine to Taylor,” even though there should have been “From Clay to Ruben,” “From Diana to Fantasia,” and “From Bo to Carrie” in addition to “From Justin to Kelly.”

30. NOT AN AI FAN ANYMORE Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:56 pm

THIS IS UNFAIR.

TOO CLOSE RESULT SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED. THIS IS 2 TIMES IN A ROW. FIRST CHRIS, THEN ELLIOTT.

IF THAT LADY WITH AN ATTITUDE WILL WIN, I BET, THIS SHOW IS FIXED.

I CAN’T TAKE WHEN SHE OVER SANG SONG. SHE’S NOT EVEN IN THE LEVEL OF DIANA DE GARMO. SORRY.

- DISAPPOINTED AI FAN

31. elizabeth Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:57 pm

of course its good to listen to taylor’s music on ipod- He is just being true to himself unlike kat- who is SOOOOOO TRYING HARD to be an idol, wrong choice of songs, too much over the top singing, She only have the pretty face thats all, but overall, shes a LOUSY singer!!!!

32. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 9:59 pm

After yesterday’s performance, I felt that Elliot would have to be the one to go. Both Kat and Taylor did a song that was, by far, each’s best ever, but Elliot just couldn’t quite do the same for himself. Regardless, he has a great future ahead and I hope the best for him.

I really hope Kat can pull it off again next week. I really think she has the most potential as a total performer of the 2. Taylor sings good and it’s great how he caters to the crowd, but he just looks (and acts!) like an overgrown frat boy with the way he “tries” to dance and hop around, and his yelling “Soul Patrol” over the host as he’s trying to talk. Talk about a lack of class! Enthusiasm is one thing, being as asshat is another.

Kat, on the other hand, has it ALL! Her solo rendidtion today, where she strutted around and did her thing, showed just what a great performer and crowd pleaser she can be. And there’s no denying it… her rendition of “Over the Rainbow” was the BOMB! Even Randy and Paula, who have been really unfair and riding her ass lately, couldn’t say differently!

33. Jolie Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:02 pm

Elliott shouldn’t have left this week. It should have been Kat, in fact I don’t think Kat should have made it to the top four. Don’t get me wrong, she has a lovely voice, but she doesn’t know how to connect with the songs that she chooses to sing. I have actually found myself annoyed by her since the third week into the top 12. There are some songs that you have to emote when singing, and a permagrin is not the proper emotion for them… *This is a talent compitition not Miss America*

Every year I watch this show, and every year I’ve noticed one thing (with the exception of season two) the song that is sung in the finale is always a little biased toward one of the contestents. Season one, A Moment Like This was a perfect song for Kelly to sing, but not so great for Justin. Season two they both sang different songs. But the song that Ruben sang was a better song than the one that Clay sang. Season three the song seemed almost custom made for Fanny (not that Diana couldn’t have pulled it off better had she tried, but Fanny still would have sang circles around her).. Season four The title of the song should have been the first clue that Bo wasn’t going to win… That’s all I have to say about that..

34. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:04 pm

Despite his ouster tonight, I believe Elliott Yamin still has the potential to make it big in the music industries as well as other aspects of entertainment.

35. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:05 pm

Donna Lane, I feel sorry for you, not because I think you’re stupid or bashed by many of the posters. You just seem to be really hateful. Why do you take pleasure in bashing these people you hardly know? Why would you be proud to be a whore? :(

…or maybe you’re just making all of what you say up, but that shows what an angry person you seem to be, pissing off others who like their favorite contestants, even if the posters spell badly or whatever.

…oh, and Elliott isn’t bad-looking. He looks fine to me. Not the sexiest guy, but far from ugly. Too bad he’s gone. I’m voting for Taylor now, but he should refrain on the “Soul Patrol!” screams. They are irritating.

36. lisa Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:11 pm

i miss chris:(:(:(:(

GO KATHRYNE…Taylor is just awkward, and I’m sorry but his music just won’t be what the public wants right now. Male pop stars aren’t successful right now. Nich Lachey and Justin Timberlake pale in comparason to people like Jack Johnson and John Mayer. I see Kathryne as being able to put out a successful album similar to Kelly Clarkson’s. Well, even if she doesn’t win I’m sure she’ll be successful. I sure hope that CHRIS is!!!!

37. Aneeq Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:28 pm

Taylor and Katharine will both make up a good finale. I’m proud of Taylor for making it this far; there were always nay-sayers like Simon and many other snobs who thought he wasn’t pop star material. It’s true, he’s not…he’s much more, as a true artist.

Katharine is cute and adorable, but still not as genuine as Taylor. Taylor should win because he has the die hard fan base, not to mention a day named after him.

38. iLOVEmyVAidols Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:30 pm

handsomeprince, i have to disagree with you only on the point of how SOtR went. i actually didn’t think it was too simple. i thought it might have been the most oversung song in kat’s repertoire. i really thought that all of the voice gymnastics were unnecessary, for EVERY sogn she sings lately, but most specifically this one.

that could just be me though. i’ve always resented using voice gymnastics to show off. if you could really sing, you could work with what you were given and adapt to the style, right?

anyway, i went from mourning for chris to mourning for elliott, but i’m a thousand percent sure i will be voting for taylor in the finale, if my heart doesn’t hurt enough to watch.

39. Patti Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:31 pm

Here we go again!!! This show is about talent remember??? For someone who can’t remember the words to her songs and still be in the top two don’t say much for the people who are voting! Over and over we will be saying were oh were did Chris and Elliott go? I hope it is not over the rainbow and they are going to be singing to the people who like talent and not smiles

40. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:34 pm

Elliott you are a class act all the way!!!! Taylor now has my votes, time for Kat to skid into the gutter where she came from!!!

41. Scott Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:53 pm

Mandisa was the BEST singer followed by Chris & Elliott….

BUT HEY!!! Its SHOW BUSINESS!!!

TAYLOR HICKS WILL WIN EASILY!

42. Amherstia Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:54 pm

Oh Please stop the bashing.Elliott is a good person and a very talented one. God bless Elliott!

43. maddie33 Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:56 pm

not really the worst AI ever; we should get used to shockers by now! (let’s see: mandisa, constantine, latoya, paris, clay, etc) great singers have been ousted from the show before, so having chris and elliot out shouldn’t hurt so much. the problem is, can’t really imagine taylor hicks as an american idol!

good point: can u imagine listening to his songs on ur ipod? (and imagine his bent knees, hunched shoulders, quivering posture, and uhh “dance” moves at the same time?) obviously he’s a nice guy, more humble and good-natured than kat, the over-singer. so why did elliot have to go? :-(

44. jmg Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:58 pm

Let’s see,

Taylor’s home town fills a mall and parks…

Elliot’s home town fills a stadium…

….and Katherine’s fills a…..
    HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM???

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

People obviously can differentiate between the soulful one, the sensitive one and the disengenuous one, so how Elliot lost to “Kat” simply escapes me.

Sad, really sad…

45. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:16 pm

I think the security staff at the mental institution where Donna Lane is staying should make sure she doesn’t get to use the computer. I really hope they can help her.

46. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:17 pm

Elliot is a class guy. The voting was so close. Elliot is still a winner in my book.

47. Mikey Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:23 pm

jmg, I guess you have never been to LA, stars are walking around all of the time. It takes a lot to get people excited in that town, plus, Kat didn’t sing in Spanish.

48. Rose Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:23 pm

HOW in the world is a classless, whiney, stuck-up little b**** like Kat still around, and someone like Elliott sent home?? What is wrong with people?? What a SAD day it is today for American Idol:{ At least we still have Taylor to VOTE LIKE MAD for next week! Don’t let that classless “daddy’s little princess” puppet, Kat, be our next American Idol. If that happens, then we’re a pretty sad bunch:{

49. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:45 pm

Taylor sucks, everybody knows it should have been between either Elliot, Chris, and Kat.

50. JMac Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:46 pm

MCPHEE IS THE WORSE FINALIST IN AMERICAN IDOL HISTORY!!! NOT ONLY IS SHE SELF-CENTERED AND CONCEITED, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, SHE’S A LOUSY SINGER!!! ELIOTT DESERVES TO BE IN THE FINALS WITH TAYLOR!!! LET’S ALL VOTE FOR TAYLOR HICKS IN THE FINALS!!! C’MON AMERICA!!!

51. JMac Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:47 pm

52. JMac Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:47 pm

53. Tim Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:07 am

Just watched the show and I was stunned big time!!! Shocking, isn’t it? I didn’t even bother to see the spoilers tonight. Never has the vote been so close ever!!! CONGRATS on making it this far Elliott!! You’ve succeeded in becoming a really good singer on AI, and I hope you get to record a jazz album someday because you have the skills to do it!!

54. saer Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:22 am

Kelly was the only talent.
    The others don’t even come close.

55. Anonymous Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:41 am

Elliott and Chris are the best contestants. The others are suck and boring.
    Elliott has the best singing talent. Everybody knows it, but some people just don’t want to admit it because they think Elliott is not handsome, WRONG!
    He’s amazing inside and outside

56. Anonymous Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:46 am

Elliott and Chris are the best contestants. The others are suck and boring.
    He’s amazing inside and outside

57. joyce reyes Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:54 am

ELLIOTT YAMIN, YOU ARE THE CHAMPION FOR US! you have a unique talent, a spectacular voice and a good heart. you deserve only the best! much greater things are in store for you! WE LOVE YOU! ELLIOTT RULES!

58. Jessica Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 1:27 am

This is so unfair elliott was the only one that could actually sing, kat messed upn on her lyrics and still remained in the competition over chris and elliott which is so unfair, elliott deserved more then any of them because he touched so many people with the way that he sings, i look foward to buying his cd, and i swear that when i hear taylor or kat on the radio i will not dare to listen to them and i will change the dial, come on everyone its a shame that he had to go but i know he will make it far …. YAMINION!!!!!!

59. Jessica Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 1:29 am

60. Jim Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 1:41 am

The judges and producers were so biased. They love Katharine and manufactured all the “moments” last night to prop up her bad, over stylized performances. Elliott was the one they threw under the bus because they want her to win.

She and her mother were both just grinning and so thrilled when Elliott lost. They were so rude, it made me really mad.

61. anna Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 2:25 am

Well..that’s it! Two weeks of shock..first Chris, now Elliot, so American Idol can go stuff itself! Pity that people really cant notice true talent when it is presented to them! But, no worries, both Chris and Elliot will do far better than Taylor and Katherine because they are both hard-working humble people!

62. carol Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 8:59 am

The reason Jim they were both grinning and thrilled is because it’s like the old saying goes “Like mother,like daughter” both are self centered and arrogant.They do not act like caring people like Elliot and his mom showed. I really liked Elliot and I will get as many vote’s as I can get in next week for Taylor.GO SOUL PATROL!!!!

63. Red Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 9:37 am

Well, this is the only season my family, friends and I will not watch the finale (coz what is there to watch…Nothing…We loved Elliott and for us he is the best voice in this season. Katharine does not deserve to be there.

64. alan Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 10:46 am

Elliot, I know now why Richmond turned out big for you. You love them and they love you. I have never felt as proud for any contestant as I did for Elliot. Boy his mom has a lot to be proud of. Chris fans- Elliot showed you how to lose with dignity. But he really didn’t lose Did HE!!!

65. kathy Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 2:57 pm

when i heard about chris fans sobbing about his exit i couldn’t help but laugh…until last night when elliott left! now that, america, is a classy, real, reaction. i cried like a baby and i’m not even his biggest fan. kat sure is taking a beating, though she brought much of it on herself. of course she was happy to learn she wasn’t leaving the show and at least there weren’t any fake paris tears. i think her SOTR was somewhere in the middle of “the best ever” and “waaaay over the top.” she stole some licks from eva cassidy and jane monheit, both of whose renditions of that song will blow you away , even better than judy garland. kat’s biggest problem is that her mother is a vocal coach and former singer; kat maybe knows too much about classical training and it is VERY hard to break out and be spontaneous after having to adhere to strict phrasing and breathing and using your head voice versus your chest voice. i don’t think this competition was the best choice for her, but we’ll see!

66. brandy Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 6:44 pm

I am going to miss that man!!! I loved watching him perform every week and I can’t even start to describe how I felt about him leaving……..to me he is what an Ameican Idol is all about….charming personality, grateful and humble for everything he accomplishes and well talent………that voice is amazing!!! I only can hope that I don’t have to wait very long before I can slap an Elliot Yamin c.d and and let his voice carry me away!!!!! Elliot will always be my american idol reguardless of votes!!!!!

67. steve Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 8:44 pm

Elliot is by far the most original,consistent and compelling of all the singers in this years event. He IS the winner already in my judgement. Donny Hathaway was an awesome talent. Anyone with him as an inspiration is an old soul with a blessed destiny. I am looking forward to your upcoming releases! Shalom

68. Wayne Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 10:53 pm

Kat represents everything I dislike in a person. She has an ego the size of Texas. Her talent is a product not a gut wrenching gift. She is arrogant. Cannot take negative opinions. In all honesty she should get the death penalty. LOL

69. Anonymous Says:
    May 19th, 2006 at 2:52 am

Katherine is lacking character and class. She is quirky.
    She complained that she has no small town to welcome her and she wined while flying over the Hollywood sign. She said that she hates her parents and never talks to them. She wined to the judges like a 3 yr. old, until they apologized. Her mother is as rude and stuckup as her daughter. Katherine is an exhibitionist for the over 35 yr. old men. She purposely opened her dress to show her panties, just as she kissed Randi, Paula and Simon on the mouth. She should be in Penthouse and not allowed to speak.

70. Kristin Says:
    May 20th, 2006 at 7:11 am

It’s just too bad.. TOO BAD…

A fight between Elliot and Taylor wouldve been more interesting.

now we’re stuck with egotistical McPhee.. yes, it was rude for her mom and her to smile while Elliott was losing.

I tend to agree this show must be rigged: Elliott’s hometown jampacked in a baseball stadium, and Katharine’s in a high school gym.

Sucks…

WE’LL MISS YOU, ELLIOTT. YOU’RE ONE OF THE FEW GOOD MEN AROUND.

YOU SHOULDNT HAVE LOST

VOTE FOR TAYLOR! If he could sing the Beatles’ “Something”, he could sing anything.

71. tameless Says:
    May 20th, 2006 at 9:54 am

AI is rigged, they let go of the 3 most talented contestants on the show. Paris, Chris then Elliott- Kat is poised to win, cuz thats how they envisioned it long time ago. Its been planned. Elliott is the true winner of AI. Next in line Taylor- they even mistakenly posted Taylor’s song Just Once under Elliott’s name-mental block-just got ahead of the ballgame a bit-SHAME!

72. Wayne Says:
    May 22nd, 2006 at 10:50 pm

Kat should get the death penalty.

73. kristine Says:
    May 27th, 2006 at 3:02 pm

Elliott should’ve won the title of AI. It’s crystal clear that Taylor is just an overgrown monkey who can’t dance. Kat on the other hand, she’s okay. AI sucks. AI can kiss my butt. It’s rigged. Elliott shoud’ve won.

74. herbieman562001 Says:
    June 5th, 2006 at 5:01 pm

I think Elliott should have been our AL 2006,but its ok he still is..I wacthed the show to hear him sing, Taylor won, and he was good, but Elliott Yamien was the true Idol, he’s got a pure kind heart..Kat was being groomed for the winner, but she lacked grace and sensetivity… but oh well

Comments