Emotional American Idol Exit For Elliott Yamin

May 17, 2006 09:58 PM by Joe Blackmon

Elliott_tears

In perhaps the most emotional American Idol exit ever, Elliott Yamin was eliminated from the American Idol competition by only a fraction of a percent.  In a visit back to his hometown, Elliott Yamin was greeted with a hero’s welcome.  Crowds lined the streets and people hung out of buildings to catch a glimpse of Elliott Yamin as he received a police escort around the city.  On the way to throw out the first pitch at the local ballpark, Elliott road in a convertible with his mother, and one glimpse of her expression told the story that she couldn’t be prouder of her son.

The recap of his visit home proved to be overwhelming for Elliott, and he could be seen wiping tears away from his face as he stood on the stage with Ryan Seacrest.  Paula Abdul was also overcome with emotion and shared in Elliott’s tears.  Ryan Seacrest echoed the sentiments that millions of viewers were likely feeling at that moment and said “You’re a good man, Elliott.”   For what would turn out to be his second to last performance on the show, Elliott sang “Mood For Love.”

When Elliott Yamin was later eliminated from the show by only the slimmest of margins, he handled himself with the dignity and grace befitting a champion.  Ryan Seacreast said “This is not I’m sorry.  This is congratulations for doing what you have done.  The top three on this show.”  Seacrest also led the audience in a round of applause for Elliott’s mom, and his mom said “I love you Elliott.”  Elliott’s exit video also tugged on the heart strings as he told the camera “I’m just a counter clerk at a pharmacy.  I’ve been waiting my whole life for a shot like this.”  The humbleness of Elliott’s statements sums up perfectly why so many fans have rallied behind him.  Elliott might be gone from the American Idol competition, but it is only the beginning for him.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for American Idol news.  For other great American Idol news, please also check out SirLinksALot: American Idol or SirLinksALot: Elliott Yamin.

Topics: American Idol |

68 Responses to “Emotional American Idol Exit For Elliott Yamin”

1. Mary Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:20 pm

Elliot exited with class & grace!

Best of luck to the top 2! =)

2. woob Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:21 pm

Check out the American Idol Chat Room at americanidolwar.awardspace.com

3. Jim Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:22 pm

I cried and cried. He was so talented, and sweet, and humble. He was everything an American Idol should be.

When Katharine’s mother was cheering and so gleeful, it really upset me. Have some class. Katharine also had a big smile on her face.

4. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:27 pm

Elliott should be proud of himself for making it this far in the competition! He surely did accomplish alot during his run on American Idol which ended tonight, and he could do alot more afterwards. So I wish him best of luck!

5. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:31 pm

Elliott has the class and grace that a low class hooker like Katherine will never have………..Elliott we look forward to hearing and seeing more from you, you are a class act all the way!!!!!

6. MARIA Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:39 pm

YOU WILL GO FAR, ELLIOTT ! ! !
    THIS WAS JUST A STEPPING STONE IN
    YOUR CAREER. LOVE YOU. CAN’T WAIT
    TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

7. MARIA Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:42 pm

YOU WILL GO FAR, ELLIOTT ! ! !
    THIS WAS JUST A STEPPING STONE IN
    YOUR CAREER. LOVE YOU. CAN’T WAIT
    TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

8. Denise Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:44 pm

Elliot Yamin, the whole world is proud of you and you’ve gained the respect of many!

9. Amherstia Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:49 pm

Elliott Yamin- my first and only American Idol. You will always be in my prayers.

10. Kathy Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:55 pm

Elliott is so awesome and Kat is there based soley on a wardrobe malfunction. What a disgrace that Americans are more enamored with boobs than with the heart of a man.

11. Rose Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 10:58 pm

Elliott, you are a CLASS ACT all the way. Too bad some of it couldn’t rub off on a certain CLASSLESS female who’s left. The best of luck to you and your bright future ahead. I can’t wait to hear more from you!! You are truly what an American Idol SHOULD be!

12. linda Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:05 pm

ELLIOT YAMIN! Congrats for being on the top three. It wasn’t easy. Taylor and Kat! Good Luck guys!!! Whoever wins, it doesn’t matter as long as you give the best perfomance ever. Well, I certainly hope that Taylor would win. He has never been in the bottom position. Tell you what, TAYLOR GONNA WIN AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 5!!!!

13. Anonymous Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:10 pm

Elliot is the best!

14. Kate Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:21 pm

If Kat wins I might throw up !!!!!
    Shes plastic inside and out. Shes
    so fake. I’m so suprised . She even argued with the judges last night !!!!!!!!!

15. Valeria Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:23 pm

I hope win Taylor!!!
    Elliot you are the best!
    Lima -Perú adios, bye.

16. ElliottLuverFromOzzieLand Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:25 pm

It’s about noon here in Perth and I waited with bated breath at work this morning for the results…my heart was shattered into pieces when I got the news…but I know Elliott will have a great career ahead…absolutely beautiful voice, pierces my heart with every note he sings. Good luck Elliott, not that you need any with that voice and humble attitude!

And hey, Elliott Yamin is bloody hell cute! =)

P.S: Hanging on to my tears, will bawl my eyes out when I get home tonight haha

17. JMac Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:49 pm

MCPHEE IS THE WORSE FINALIST IN AMERICAN IDOL HISTORY!!! NOT ONLY IS SHE SELF-CENTERED AND CONCEITED, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, SHE’S A LOUSY SINGER!!! ELIOTT DESERVES TO BE IN THE FINALS WITH TAYLOR!!! LET’S ALL VOTE FOR TAYLOR HICKS IN THE FINALS!!! C’MON AMERICA!!!

18. JMac Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:50 pm

19. JMac Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:50 pm

20. esther Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:54 pm

Elliot

You were great for achieving the 3rd placing ,I admire and respect you for being so humble.
    God bless you and may you have a great singing career.

regards
    Esther

21. Aaron Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 11:56 pm

I was an Elliot fan from the beginning and I really wanted him to win so it was sad to see him go. For everyone else, Katherine has class I don’t care what you say. All of the finalist this season have shown tremendous amounts of class and dignity unlike previous seasons and it is just rude and hypocritical to say those things about Katherine. She is, by the way, the most talented and incredible singer this season. As likable as Taylor is, he has been one of the weakest vocalists ever on American Idol, but unfortunately he has made it this far based on personality. His performance style was fun and interesting at first, but now he only does the same thing every time he gets on the stage. American Idol has been going so strong and well that it would be a crying shame if Taylor were to win. There is no way he can even be considered on the same level as Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood. If America has any brains, Katherine will win because even though they are both fantastic people, she can actually sing without resorting to crazy dancing antics. If Taylor wins, I will lose all faith in the great show of American Idol. I would honestly hope that the show would fall apart in the event that Taylor Hicks became the next winner. For the sake of everything good in this country, please vote for Katherine and make sure she wins. And best of luck to you, Elliot, you are a fantastic singer and person.

22. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:06 am

To Aaron:

23. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:07 am

To Aaron:

HEY MAN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!!! HUHHH?!!! TAYLOR SINGS GREAT SONGS WHILE MCPHEE IS A LOUSY SINGER!!! YOU AIN’T NO MUSICIAN BOY!!! TAYLOR IS THE REASON AMERICAN IDOL HAS HIGH RATINGS!!! NOT ONLY IS HE UNIQUE, BUT HE IS A GREAT SINGER!!!!!!!! DIG IT?!!!

24. Arman Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:21 am

Elliot,
    Good luck to you dude, i know you got a great voice, we been cheering for you, too bad we cant vote for you as iam from asia, but loved watching AI, specially when Elliot sings…great voice and great heart…

Arman

25. precious tatty Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:25 am

NO, elliott shouldn’t have gone home!! it’s crazy. but i can’t really say i was surprised. doesn’t mean i agree with it, but i guess i saw it coming… i just DO NOT UNDERSTAND what america sees in taylor hicks. i really don’t get it. yup, i know many will disagree with me (no nasty comments please!) as it is obvious how popular he is. but like i said, i just don’t get it!! these two right here should’ve been the ones to go to the kodak theatre. taylor looks like a nice person and all (still don’t see the charisma the media has been gushing about though), but this is a singing contest, remember? he simply isn’t in the same league as elliott and katharine – his voice just doesn’t cut it. seriously. even his fans must admit that! and his dance moves? anyone else annoyed with having to watch him have spasms on stage? WHY is he america’s “favorite” when elliott and katharine have such incredible voices?? i can’t help but sense that the show’s producers are building taylor up to be the next idol, but i don’t think the news of his arrest for possession of marijuana will help his popularity in the slightest.

i’m genuinely sad about this week’s results. i just hope elliott lands himself a record deal cuz he surely deserves it. it’s heartbreaking to watch such a nice person go.

at least one of my favorites made it to finals. let’s watch AI together next week. and vote for KATHARINE McPHEE. go, kat!!

26. Lalee Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:27 am

TAYLOR HICKS ROCKS!

YOU GO MAN!

ELIOT, SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS BUT YOU WILL STILL BE FAMOUS BABY!

L.L

27. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:29 am

28. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:31 am

29. Parker Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:41 am

I’m sad to see Elliott go because he really touched the heart with his great vocals and everything he’s had to go though in his life. I didn’t know he was deaf in one ear.

Now I think Taylor should win, not Kate. She has a good voice but has no originality.

30. al Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:50 am

To JMac:

Before you start making personal slams on other people, you should get a clue about what you are talking about. You can’t honestly watch American Idol and then say that Katherine is anything but amazing. Get a clue.

31. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:56 am

To al:

HEY BOY, MY CLUE IS THIS:

MCPHEE AIN’T THE BEST AND SHE’S THE WORSE!!! DIG IT BRO?!!! ALSO, I’M NOT MAKIN’ PERSONAL SLAMS OR WHATEVER, IT’S JUST A CRITICAL REVIEW OF THE PERFORMANCES, BOY!!! DIG IT?!!!

32. wendy Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 1:08 am

Taylor has more passion for music than any other contestant I have ever seen. He feels it, Then he lets it out..Just watch, it comes from deep inside his soul…Go Taylor

33. arizonan Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 1:17 am

Elliot has an extraordinary voice. He makes what he does seem effortless… He did seem a bit uncomfortable on the stage. I hope he keeps going. I like his quirky song choices… His choices have style. I also like his humbleness.
    Taylor is a very entertaining and engaging performer. He’s got great stage presence.
    Katherine has a beautiful voice… I think she will mature into a phenomenal singer. She is still quite young.
    Chris – I was sad to see him go, but imagine he will be just fine.
    I think it’s great that this show gives these talented people a chance… I hope that they keep developing their talent.

34. nicole Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 1:22 am

Elliott is SO much better than that lame ass RIGGED show! I hope the truth comes out about that show, and it gets canceled. People said when they were calling for Elliott, they got Kat’s voice thanking them, same went with when Chris fans were voting last week!! This is a bunch of bullshit, and Elliott should still be there! He will be bigger than all of those singers combined. NO WORRIES HERE!!! I LOVE THAT MAN TO DEATH!! GOD BLESS HIM

[thanks for the kind words, folks]

35. Donna Lane Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 1:44 am

I like Elliot and I wish he could have won, but it is his own doing, he just picked songs that were too boring and bland to get people excited about him to pick up the phone and vote. If he sang the right songs, I think he would have been able to win, easily.

Elliot is gracious and classy, unlike the worm that was booted out on his fat no-talent butt last week, Chris Daughtry- with not an ounce of real talent, somehow that garbage managed to come in 4th, something he did not deserve. HOW FUNNY is it that the Daughtry fans said they would not vote and there were 20 million more votes this week than before- shows you that fake poser had NO FANS and could NEVER have won this show. GET LOST, DAUGHTRY!!!!! YOU’RE A LOSER AND A NO-TALENT NOTHING!!! YOU’RE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Musebay Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 2:07 am

Elliott will live in my heart forever. You can watch Elliott’s homecoming video on http://www.musebay.com

37. Megan Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 3:09 am

l

38. Megan Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 3:13 am

First off, people need to stop talking nonsense about the other contestants. That’s not what the show is about. It’s about the talent. Elliott was amazing and he deserved to be in the top two. He showed is heart and his amazing talent as well as Chris and Taylor. They all will make it far in the biz. We all know Katherine will win, so goodluck to her, even though I don’t feel she held herself with much grace through this competition. But America loves the pretty girls. Haha now I’m talking nonsense. But mine is true!! Elliott and Chris were the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. Bri Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 3:52 am

Sorry to see Elliott Yamin go, however, he’ll succeed after this great exposure on American Idol. I like him for his humbleness and beautiful personality. Now that it has come down to two finalist, I hope Taylor Hicks wins! I like his personality, respectfulness for others and fun vocal cords.

40. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 5:51 am

AMERICA, LET’S ALL VOTE FOR TAYLOR HICKS NEXT TUESDAY!!!! GO TAYLOR GO!!!! SOUL PATROL!!!!!! SOUL PATROL!!!! SOUL PATROL!!!!

41. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 5:52 am

42. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 5:53 am

43. DAWN KATE Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 6:26 am

ELLIOT THE LITTLE DIABETIC WHO COULD! The most evolved Idol contestant EVER should have gone to the finals but it’s all good man.

44. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 6:46 am

45. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 6:46 am

46. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 6:47 am

47. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 6:49 am

48. JMac Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 6:50 am

49. carol Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 8:28 am

I AGREE WITH YOU JMAC. TOTALLY AND SOULFULLY! LET’S EVERYONE GET IT TOGETHER NEXT WEEK AND VOTE FOR TAYLOR!!!!GO SOUL PATROL!!!!!!

50. donna Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 8:37 am

we as voters should watch next year
    only….NO ONE VOTE……lets see
    who the show picks to win.

51. Anonymous Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 9:17 am

Why is everyone acting as if Elliot lost? Look again at those voting tallies. He didn’t lose. There were NO LOSERS this week! This was as close to a tie as it can get, and as far as I’m concerned, Elliot is a winner!

52. Evelyn from Chile Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 11:04 am

It was really sad to see such a good singer like Elliot go. The three final contestants should have been Chris, Elliot and Taylor.
    I really hope Taylor wins, Katherine has been very inconsistent in her performances, she doesn´t deserve to win.

Although we can vote from Chile, Taylor you have all our support and the best luck for Chris and Elliot.
    bye

53. Sylvia Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 1:00 pm

My goodness! Elliott was mentioned on the floor of the US House of Reps by a a rep from Virginia (Eric Cantor). How wonderful is that?!!? I think E has pretty much cast a spell on everyone with his charm, grace and amazing talent. Comments from Oz, Peru, Asia, Chile, etc. etc. Where can I buy his CD?? So much for the negative comments about his looks. The guy’s just ADORABLE.

From Canada, GOOD LUCK E!! You’re a classy guy with a voice as smoooooth as maple syrup and soul to spare.

54. Anonymous Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 2:23 pm

Taylor’s always been my favorite, but if there was anyone else besides him worth watching in this boring nonsense of a show, it was Elliott. He’ll go far, don’t worry

55. eoakes Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 3:01 pm

My heart is hurting today. I fell in love with Elliot and his voice the very first time on AI. He has been my choice from the start. I truly hope someone out there takes an interest in him for his music. And makes a CD. Until then I will buy the AI one when it comes out. Does anyone know if they put a CD together for each one of them, for what they sang?

Anyway his Mother must be so proud of him and so is the Country. I think maybe after last night the people who did’nt vote for him or voted for Kat or Taylor, maybe wish they would have voted for Elliott. He showed so much heart and soul. What a class act! The doors our opened for you. Your not going home Elliott, you are already home!

56. brandy Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 6:34 pm

Elliot Yamin graces us with his delightful personality, his heart rings out more than that amazing voice does!!! He is pure talent in every form and to me he will always be the American Idol……I hope the best for Elliot and will be waiting inpatiently for his c.d. to come out!!!!!!!

57. Eric Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 8:56 pm

Indeed, I’m glad he wrapped up as the second runner up, third place. Everyone now can really see who’s got the class and who’s fake! We all know that. If Elliott had gone thru to the top2 and lost to Taylor or Kath, there wouldnt have been so much heartfelt feelings because the spotlight would go to either Taylor or Kath if they won.

I love Elliott and I am officially his number one fan (along with you guys)… Looking forward for his bright bright future. Looking forward for his speech at the Grammy…

Sincerely,

Eric from Indonesia, SE Asia

58. Ham Says:
    May 19th, 2006 at 12:12 am

To JMac and all of the other haters:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!! Stop attacking the contestants on the show just because you don’t like them. As far as I am concerned they all have been very talented this season with great personalities. It will be a very close finale, and I think it all depends on how Taylor and Kat sing on Tuesday. So please be sensible and watch the show and vote for whoever sings the best. Don’t vote for Taylor because you hate Katherine and don’t vote for Kat because you hate Taylor. The contestants this season have been incredibly classy so please do them and everyone a favor and also show some class. Let’s all just wait and see who does the best on Tuesday and let them come out on top!

59. JMac Says:
    May 19th, 2006 at 4:46 am

To Carol:

Thanks for the comment!!! Yeah Soul Patrol!!!

60. Mei Says:
    May 19th, 2006 at 11:24 am

It is sad to see Chris booted off, then Elliot. They are the best who can sing effortless as if they are born to sing. I do not understand why America sticked onto Taylor? He is just exactly like what Simon Cowell commented, doing the same thing weeks after weeks. Can he dance? He is dancing like a drunk men. Katherine on the other hand had been improving since day 1. She tried, she may not be the best, at least she dare to try.

61. Cecil Says:
    May 19th, 2006 at 12:07 pm

Unfortunately top two are not the best this year, the moment Chris was out, I lost faith. When Elliot was out too, I thought American were blind. The voters are disappointedly immature like those in less dev. country. I’m not critising less dev. country because I’m from there too. I watch American Idol instead of my local program over here because the voters are far more matured. These views were not mind alone. Professional singers in my country say it out right our local TV. I can’t stand judge tried to act and talk like Simon Cowell in my country; voter votes for those who are cute, handsome and sexy who are not the best. This is what I saw this year in American Idol. It is very disappointed. It is really shameful, voters vote for someone who purely dance in the same style; singing same type of songs and call him good. I couldn’t believe what I saw this year. Really, American, pls do not make the program has less quality like others.

62. Two Hands Says:
    May 19th, 2006 at 4:41 pm

I am utterly dissappointed with Eliot’s departure. I think Kat is a great singer, however she strikes me as a little brat with a silver spoon in her mouth and entirely classless. Her Mom is a vocal coach for crissake. Did you happen to see her house? She argued with the judging authority…further evidence of her lack of maturity. Never once had I seen Taylor or Eliot or most of the others protest negative feedback…so why should she? hahaha Eliot was a clerk at a pharmacy, and I dont ever remember mention of his father. Wether or not she is a better singer than Taylor, I will vote for him regardless due to her total lack of class…clapping Eliot’s departure. Unsatisfactory.

63. Deanne Says:
    May 20th, 2006 at 6:33 pm

I hope Elliott will go far and will be able to release a cd so that I can listen to his amazing voice for years to come. I also think that Katherine McPhee’s reaction when she heard that it was Elliott and not her that was being eliminated, was inappropriate. But in the audience, the cameras zoomed in on Katherine’s parents, and Katherine’s mother was out of her seat smiling and pumping her fist in the air, so I guess bad behavior runs in that family. Apparently they were never taught how to act with any type of class or dignity in public. Maybe the McPhee family could take some lessons in class from the Yamin family. Bravo to Elliott and his family. Even though I have never been a Tayor fan, I now hope that he wins, just so that someone can take this little Kat snot down.

64. magi Says:
    May 20th, 2006 at 8:53 pm

elliott yamin is still the best american idol as far as i am concerned. I’ll buy his cds for sure, could listen to him all day. Plus he looks fantastic.

65. hookedonElliott Says:
    May 21st, 2006 at 12:05 pm

I am still devasted. My only solace is I know in my heart that his millions of fans around the world will continue to embrace him and support his career with as much passion as we did on AI.

When I first heard this boy, the boy with all the “potential”, I was literally stopped in my tracks and spellbound. Pretty powerful stuff. In that moment, another Yaminion was born.

My thoughts went immediately to “how long do I have to wait to get his CD and see him concert! I know this will happen. But not without his fans’ support.

The way to really show Elliott how much we adore him is to BUY his CD when it comes out!! Remember, supply is fueled by demand. So if we get complacent again (like not getting that extra 100,000 votes in), Elliott will disappear like yesterday’s news…WE CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN!

So let’s all get on the E-Train and enjoy the ride. It’s going to be legendary and magical for decades and I can’t wait!

Yaminion for life.

66. hookedonElliott Says:
    May 21st, 2006 at 3:48 pm

See…I’m so upset, I can’t spell anymore.
    I am still DEVASTATED. My only solace is I know in my heart that his millions of fans around the world will continue to embrace him and support his career with as much passion as we did on AI.

Yaminion for life.

67. Roni Says:
    May 21st, 2006 at 5:44 pm

Elliott FOREVER..the best of Season 1, 2, 3, 4 and “5″ He has the best voice, and is an overall wonderful person inside and out..What a heart..What a Soul..I can hardly watch it now..he is the ONLY one I ever wanted to hear and watch…I do not know what happened to the American people who listened to these folks..and to think that Katherine pulled through the CRACKS once more..I don’t get it..I feel A.I. picks who they want to be in the top 2..to sell the records..they are deaf..and blind shallow people..sad for them..THIS IS MY LAST YEAR TO WATCH THIS FIXED SHOW…GOOO ELLIOTT..you’ll be fine without this show…love you kiddo

68. rachel Says:
    May 22nd, 2006 at 7:57 pm

OKAY… KAT IS PHONIER THEN A THREE DOLLAR BILL. SHE DID NOTE CARE AT ALL ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT HERSELF. SHE IS SOOOOO STUCK ON HERSELF….. SPOILED CITY. IT IS HER WAY OR NO WAY. DID YOU SEE HOW SHE GOT WHEN SHE WAS IN THE BOTTOM? SHE WAS TWISTING HER FINGERS LIKE A MAD WOMAN. OH YEAH AND THEN AND SOON AS THE PRINCESS KNEW SHE WAS SAFE…. A BIG GRIN.. NO, NOT ONE BIT OF COMFORT FOR ANY CONTESTANT THAT WAS VOTED OFF. REAL COLD FISH. HER FAMILY WAS THE SAME…..YOU SAW THEM WITH HUGE GRINS….. UNREAL, NOW WE KNOW WHERE SHE LEARNED HER RUDE BEHAVOIR FROM. I AM NOT SAYING THEY DID NOT HAVE A REASON TO BE HAPPY, BUT COME ON…THEY COULDN’T GIVE 5 MINUTED OF RESPECT FOR THE OTHER FAMILY?
    THIS IS NOT A SINGING COMPETITION… IT IS A BEAUTY/WARDROBE COMPETITION.. YOU CAN FORGET YOUR LYRICS AND SCREECH YOUR HEAD OFF. OH PLEASE. JUST BAT YOUR EYELASHES AND THROW IN A LITTLE WHINE. THE BEST ON AI ARE ELLIOTT AND TAYLOR… GOD BLESS THEM BOTH….
    LET’S ALL VOTE FOR TAYLOR…..

Comments