All American Idol Show On Live With Regis And Kelly

June 29, 2006 11:02 PM by Joe Blackmon

Taylor_hicks_julyTop morning talk show “Live with Regis and Kelly” will celebrate the Fourth of July in true All-American style – actually, all “American Idol” style.  On July 4, hosts Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa will take a look back at the outstanding “Live with Regis and Kelly” performances of “American Idol’s” top singers, including Kevin Covais, Mandisa, Kellie Pickler, Paris Bennett, Chris Daughtry, Elliott Yamin, finalist Katharine McPhee and of course “American Idol” winner Taylor Hicks.

“Live with Regis and Kelly” is executive produced by Michael Gelman, and has been distributed in national syndication by Buena Vista Television since 1988.  Produced by WABC-TV in New York, “Live with Regis and Kelly” airs in more than 200 markets across the country.  Check local listings for time and station.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for American Idol news.  For other great American Idol news, please also check out SirLinksALot: American Idol or SirLinksALot: Taylor Hicks.

Topics: American Idol |

13 Responses to “All American Idol Show On Live With Regis And Kelly”

1. Kat fan!!!! Says:
    June 30th, 2006 at 10:28 am

Kat’s the BEST!!!!!

2. Dan Says:
    June 30th, 2006 at 11:20 am

Taylor better through, heck even my dog is better than we know who than who came in 2nd place.

3. Brandi Says:
    June 30th, 2006 at 8:51 pm

Go Kat You are so awesome and will always be my Idol!!!!

4. Bill Says:
    July 1st, 2006 at 2:38 am

Kellie is awesome, Kellie Pickler that is. Can’t wait to see on on the Idol Tour. I hear she is trying to get them to stop in Albemarle. Come on Home Girl!

5. Anonymous Says:
    July 1st, 2006 at 6:16 am

Yawn this has become old news.

6. Jimmy Says:
    July 1st, 2006 at 9:28 am

Still have the McPheever.

7. Rose Marie Says:
    July 1st, 2006 at 11:59 am

Top Idol singers??? Why isn’t Clay Aiken mentioned,,Kevin Covais?? Is this some kind of a joke?? Taylor is ok but a whole concert of him is a little too much,,Kat is great but only for her type of songs,,Clay and Kellie Clarkson were the best to ever come out of AI ever,,,and ,America knows it,,

8. Timothy Says:
    July 1st, 2006 at 12:17 pm

There All Awesome to Me.

9. Elijah Says:
    July 1st, 2006 at 12:34 pm

Me to dude I also still have the McPheever and it wont go away but I’m not complaining.

10. Donna Lane Says:
    July 1st, 2006 at 2:13 pm

Rose Marie asks why Clay Aiken is not mentioned?!?!? If you have watched Larry King when Idol people come on, you will notice he mentions a certain SCANDAL that Clay Aiken is involved in- one which he has yet to firmly deny. I can see why Regis and Kelly would not be mentioning him after the shocking disgusting accusations that have been leveled at him from two men- namely that he sleazes for cheap gay sex on the internet. One guy said he hooked up with him in a hotel room and he says he has evidence on it (which perhaps explains why Clay Aiken has not denied it or even tried to sue them or the magazines it was printed in, as far I know) and Clay would not call him back and another had cam pics of what he said were Clay and I saw them and they look like it- if this is true, he uses his celebrity to prey on men on the internet and I find it repulsive. That he said he was straight and hides behind Jesus, which is pathetic, and then be accused of these things, it’s enough to make me sick. Larry King has mentioned it a few times but people seem to get upset if I do it.

THE CHARADE IS OVER, AIKEN!!! YOU EITHER ADDRESS THESE CHARGES WITH A DENIAL OR COME CLEAN ABOUT IT OR I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM YOU!

11. MS Says:
    July 2nd, 2006 at 9:54 pm

I assume they are only having Season 5 Performers on Regis since Diana DeGarmo, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood are not being mentioned. Diana’s “Blue Skies” Album, Kelly’s “Breakaway” Album and Carrie’s “Young Hearts’ Album are all absolutely fantastic and their is no way they would be left off the show if they were including all seasons of American Idol.

12. Brandi Says:
    July 3rd, 2006 at 2:21 pm

Everyone is good I guess but Kat is GREAT,AWESOME,TALENTED and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

13. Anonymous Says:
    July 6th, 2006 at 10:07 am

Oh Donna Lane everytime I see your posts all I can think of is Charlie Brown’s teacher…whhhaa whhaaa whhaaa….whhaaa whhaa whhaa whaaa!!

Comments