Deal Or No Deal To Hold Casting Calls Across The Nation

July 11, 2006 11:39 PM by Joe Blackmon

NBC’s hit game show "Deal or No Deal," hosted by Howie Mandel, is getting some local help from its affiliate stations for a nationwide search for America’s next hopeful millionaire. "Deal or No Deal" is looking for energetic, charismatic and outgoing individuals who can think quickly on their feet. Candidates should be at least 18 years of age, and a legal resident of the 50 United States and/or Washington, D.C. Although they don’t need any special skills, they should be prepared to be engaging and show their excitement for the show.

Casting calls will be held in the following locations, for more information, please contact the local NBC affiliate:

JULY 15

201 Donaghey Ave.
Conway, AR
Contact: KARK 501-340-4444

CHATANOOGA, TN
Hamilton Place Mall
10 am – 1 pm
2100 Hamilton Place Blvd.
Chattanooga, TN
Contact: WRCB 423-267-5412

SHREVEPORT, LA
Horseshoe Casino & Hotel
10 am – 1 pm
711 Horseshoe Blvd.
Bossier City, LA
Contact: KTAL 318-629-6000

ANCHORAGE, AK
Dimond Center
10 am – 2 pm
800 E. Dimond Blvd.
Anchorage, AK
Contact: KTUU 907-762-9202

Hosted by Howie Mandel, "Deal or No Deal" is an international hit game show from Endemol USA, the producers of NBC’s "Fear Factor" and "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." Contestants play for a large cash prize in a high-energy match of nerves, instincts and raw intuition. Each night, the game of odds and chance unfolds when a contestant faces 26 sealed briefcases containing anything from a measly penny to one million dollars. Without knowing the amount in each briefcase, the contestant picks one — his to keep, if he chooses, until its unsealing at game’s end.

Based on the successful format from Endemol that has aired in over 35 countries, "Deal or No Deal" is produced by Endemol USA, a division of Endemol Holding. David Goldberg is the president of Endemol USA. The series is executive-produced by Scott St. John.

Topics: Deal Or No Deal |

39 Responses to “Deal Or No Deal To Hold Casting Calls Across The Nation”

1. Gossip Columnist Says:
    July 12th, 2006 at 11:51 am

I thought it read ACROSS THE COUNTRY? Where’s the Northeast? Where’s the Southwest?

2. Jenna Jimenez Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 4:23 pm

When will Deal or No Deal audition in Chicago, Illinois?

3. Shelly Says:
    July 20th, 2006 at 4:46 pm

I attended casting call in Tulsa,OK and made the call back. It was really fun. Now that they’ve video taped me and my supporters playing a mock up of the game they edit the footage and it goes to the producers in LA. I was told it could take up to a year to hear back.

4. Angela Tambrella Says:
    August 26th, 2006 at 9:16 am

I had two enterviews with the casting office of DEAL OR NO DEAL, I was wondering how long It would take to get a call back?

5. Angela Tambrella Says:
    August 26th, 2006 at 9:20 am

I’m from Santa Fe Texas and also had two enterviews with DEAL OR NO DEAL, I was wondering how long it would take to get called back? I had a blast doing the enterview,and can’t wait to be on the show!

6. Sabrina Says:
    September 19th, 2006 at 8:21 pm

Hi, I am a huge fan of the show. How can I participate on the show as a contestant. Please do let me know. Thanks

7. Sabrina Says:
    September 19th, 2006 at 8:21 pm

8. Nicole Says:
    September 25th, 2006 at 4:09 pm

I am going to attend the casting in Chicago and to the people who have actually attended a casting. How is the process? How long do you stand in line? Did you camp out overnight. Does it go pretty quickly? Just any details that you could give me.

9. Florence M. Sena Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 5:19 pm

I live in the great State of New Mexico and would like to know when there are going to be casting calls to be on Deal or No Deal for our great State.

10. daisy Says:
    September 30th, 2006 at 5:35 pm

i live in chesapeake va. could you please tell me how i can have an interview to be on the show.

11. daisy Says:
    September 30th, 2006 at 5:37 pm

what is the url, please explain

12. melissa Says:
    October 7th, 2006 at 4:34 am

I live in Dayton, Ohio and love the show and would love to be a contestant. does anybody know what all I have to do or where to go to get an interview to be on the show. Thanks so much.

13. Steve Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 8:04 pm

how do i sign up for the show if i live in new jersey???

14. harly moore Says:
    October 23rd, 2006 at 4:31 pm

When will they have one close to Missouri???

15. S Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 1:23 am

When will they have a casting call in California?

16. Shareka Wharton Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 2:14 pm

I am interested in being a contestant on Deal or NO Deal. I am from St. Louis Mo, When will you be comming here?

17. Tara Beeney Says:
    November 7th, 2006 at 9:01 am

I am from Pekin Illinois and I was wondering when you were going to have auditions in the Illinois/Missouri/Iowa area.

18. Jerry Gosse Says:
    November 10th, 2006 at 8:48 pm

When is the show going to come to canada Ineed to be on the show

19. Izabella Steele Says:
    November 13th, 2006 at 11:51 pm

Hey everyone! I am a professional model from Vancouver canada. I am really interested in becoming a model for deal or no deal Canada. Do any of you know where and when casting calls will be held? Here is a link to my website with updated information. Please help! Thanks!

izabellasteele@gmail.com

20. Staci Edwards Says:
    November 17th, 2006 at 2:27 pm

Hi. I’m a model in Toronto, and I was wondering how I go about becoming a model on the Canadian Deal or No Deal show?
    Can you help?
    Thanks.
    Staci

21. keith Says:
    November 18th, 2006 at 9:12 pm

I want to be a contestant on deal or no deal when will you be in Jacksonville Florida?

22. keith Says:
    November 18th, 2006 at 9:12 pm

23. Lucie Pinckney Says:
    December 10th, 2006 at 11:56 pm

I am in the Army and would like to appear on the show and wanted to know when will you be in Ohio?

24. PRANVERA Says:
    December 12th, 2006 at 12:26 am

I want to be a contestant on Deal or no Deal. I am from Staten Island, NY and my parents love the show. I really want to get more info about the show.

25. KIMBERLY WILLOUGHBY Says:
    December 29th, 2006 at 6:33 pm

I AM A BIG FAN–I AM A SINGLE MOM IN SALT LAKE CITY AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE IN MY AREA FOR OPEN AUDITIONS-THANKS

26. Norman Ward Says:
    January 3rd, 2007 at 3:23 pm

Please tell me how the 2 hour Christmas special of Deal or No Deal ended – what did Lamar win?

27. PATTI DENUCCI Says:
    January 8th, 2007 at 12:46 pm

I WANT TO BE A CONTESTANT ON DEAL OR NO DEAL. WHEN WILL YOU BE IN SOUTH FLORIDA?

28. PATTI DENUCCI Says:
    January 8th, 2007 at 12:49 pm

I NEED TO BE ON DEAL OR NO DEAL
    COME TO SOUTH FLORIDA SO I CAN AUDITION

29. justine hillier Says:
    January 10th, 2007 at 2:28 pm

hi! my names justine im 19 years old and i love deal or no deal and was wondering how to go about getting a chance to be a breifcase model when you come to canada! hope to hear back soon! thanks… justine xox

30. linda walden Says:
    January 10th, 2007 at 11:57 pm

want to be on show I have to meet howie and say hi howie when i win. think he is the most handsom man and best host there is please contack me. I live in Illinois im 57 with 11 grandkids.this would be my dream

31. Phanuel Gatorano Says:
    January 24th, 2007 at 1:00 pm

I am an american citizen but orginally from Rwanda-Africa.
    I am a big fan of deal or no deal, please let participate on the shaw it would change my life.

32. nyoka millwood Says:
    April 9th, 2007 at 7:34 pm

Hi I was just wondering when deal or no deal will be holding auditions in Atlanta, Ga or anywhere in GA for that matter. I am very excite to go on this show. It will be my dream just to get a chance to play.

33. Janee Keiser Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 3:10 am

I am really interested in being on Deal or No Deal, and would love to have an opportunity to audition.
    I live in Eastern Oklahoma, so do not live in a major city. Please let me know. Thanks!!!

34. Louise Happe Says:
    September 30th, 2007 at 2:32 pm

Hi,

I’m from London, UK but will be moving to New York in May 2008. When will the next casting call for Briefcase Models be for Deal Or No Deal be?

35. Donna Says:
    September 30th, 2007 at 7:17 pm

I am interested in working as a model for Deal or No Deal and was wondering if there will be any casting calls in New York?

Thanks.

36. BABS Says:
    October 3rd, 2007 at 9:12 am

HI, COULD YOU PLEASE HELP!!! I SENT MY APPLICATION IN APRIL, 2007. SOMEONE CALLED ME FROM CASTING IN SEPTEMBER AND WE TALKED AWHILE. I HAVEN’T HEARD ANYTHING ELSE. WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP? I TRULY NEED TO WIN !!! PLEASE HELP ME SO I CAN HELP OTHERS!!!!! THANKS.

37. Katy Says:
    October 5th, 2007 at 11:44 am

I would love to audition to become one of the models! Where and when will auditions take place?

38. Yolanda Dyer Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 3:28 pm

I would like to become a contestant on deal or no deal show. I have been watching the show for awhile now. I’m really sure I could be the first to win the Million Dollars.

39. Tracey Says:
    November 10th, 2007 at 9:10 pm

I would love a chance to audition to become a briefcase model on the hit gameshow Deal or No Deal. Can you please tell me when and where the next auditions will be held?

Comments