America’s Got Talent Results – Rappin Granny & Bianca Ryan Advance To Finals

July 27, 2006 11:40 PM by Joe Blackmon

In the third round of the semi-finals of America’s Got Talent, Team Acrodunk, Caitlyn Taylor Love, Sonia Lee, Elliott Zimet, Ten13Concept, Rappin’ Granny, Nathan Burton, Bianca Ryan, Kenny Shelton, and Trey Knight’s Stilt World all perform.  In somewhat of a surprise pick, the judges select Rappin’ Granny as their choice to advance to the finals.

On the America’s vote results show, Rappin’ Granny reveals that she is a breast cancer survivor, and if she wins the competition she plans to give some of the money to breast cancer and to also start her own record label.

In a surprise announcement, Piers Morgan reveals that there will be a Wild Card show.  The top four vote getters from the public vote as well as two choices from each of the judges will perform on the Wild Card show.  Just like with the semi-finals, the judges will select one act to advance and viewers will select one act to advance.

In the viewers vote for the third round of the semi-finals, the top two acts are magician Nathan Burton and eleven year old singer Bianca Ryan.  Regis Philbin announces that the winner of the viewers vote is Bianca Ryan.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for America’s Got Talent news.  For other great America’s Got Talent news, please also check out SirLinksALot: America’s Got Talent.

Topics: America's Got Talent |

8 Responses to “America’s Got Talent Results – Rappin Granny & Bianca Ryan Advance To Finals”

1. Rod Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 11:48 pm

yea hi…nice review..was just wondering if you guys know the name of the guy that performed using the music sampler? Where he made his beat on stage and then sang to it??

2. joseph Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 9:14 am

The magician Nathan Burton : man , if you ask me his downfalll was his assistants . I didn’t follow his act because I was too busy looking at their sexy legs and bodies . Just being honest .

3. Robert from SC Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 11:15 am

I feel that “rappin granny” was a very poor choice. I commend the lady for her efforts but I do not think the American Public feels she was in same category as others on the show. This is not championship wrestling nor a local talent show , this is National TV . The judges are very critical at times with other contestants that truly had more
    professional talent than the Grandmother

4. Paul Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 4:10 pm

My reaction to the judges picking the rapping granny was to remove your program from TIVO. It was mildly entertaining although it was almost impossible to even understand what she was saying. It was a shame that so many very talented people were passed over for this act.

5. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 10:50 pm

“My reaction to the judges picking the rapping granny was to remove your program from TIVO.”

I`m pretty sure everyone but the three people above you already have.

6. frank byzinski Says:
    July 29th, 2006 at 5:33 pm

Rappin Granny was a politically correct choice by the judges. Also a sympathy vote.

DON’T BE SURPRISED when she wins the ONE MILLION DOLLAR prize!

My hope to win it all by PURE TALENT (America’s Got TALENT) is BIANCA RYAN.

But do not bet on it because of my explanation above.

7. Jack Off Says:
    July 30th, 2006 at 10:55 am

Rapping Granny is a joke. Comon, she is a one trick gimick act and I can’t believe they let the people with talent go and they kept this old bag. That had to be a producer pick in an attempt to get black viewers to watch. Well, they may get them but they lost me.

PS:Bianca Ryan is so much better than anyone else on this show they should just give her the money now.

8. Anonymous Says: