So You Think You Can Dance Results – Allison & Ryan Eliminated

July 27, 2006 09:06 PM by Joe Blackmon

Allison_holkerHost Cat Deeley says that there were 10 million votes cast for the final 8 dancers in So You Think You Can Dance.  Cat calls Natalie Fotopoulos and Donyelle Jones to the stage.  Cat tells Natalie that she is in the bottom two girls and tells Donyelle that she is safe.  Cat calls Allison Holker and Heidi Groskreutz to the stage.  Cat tells Heidi that she is safe, which means Allison is in the bottom two girls.

Cat calls Benji Schwimmer and Ryan Rankine to the stage.  Cat tells Benji that he is safe and tells Ryan that he is in bottom two boys.  Cat calls Travis Wall and Ivan Koumaev to the stage.  Cat tells Travis that he is one of the bottom two boys, which means Ivan is safe.

Even though the vote has already been cast, each of the bottom four dancers gets another chance to perform for America.  Natalie dances to “Veins” by Charlotte Martin.  Ryan dances to “Just Fine” by Chris Brown.  Allison dances to “Feeling Good” by Michael Buble.  Travis dances to “Gotta Get Thru This” by Daniel Bedingfield.

Before the results are announced, Busta Rhymes performs “I Love My Chick” and “In The Ghetto.”  Also, Nigel Lythgoe announces that the So You Think You Can Dance Tour is officially on, and tickets will go on sale August 12.  Cat calls the bottom two girls to the stage and announces that Allison Holker is going home.  Allison gets one last chance to perform and dances to “This Woman’s Work” by Maxwell.  Cat calls the bottom two boys to the stage and announces that Ryan Rankine is going home.  Ryan gets one last chance to perform and dances to “Ain’t No Way” by Chris Brown.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for So You Think You Can Dance news.  For other great So You Think You Can Dance news, please also check out SirLinksALot: So You Think You Can Dance.

Topics: So You Think You Can Dance |

157 Responses to “So You Think You Can Dance Results – Allison & Ryan Eliminated”

1. King Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 9:12 pm

I CAN NOT BELIEVE ALLISON DID NOT WIN SO MANY PEOPLE ARE IN TEARS RIGHT NOW EVEN THE JUDGES LIKE MARY WERE CRYING THIS IS SO WRONG WHAT THE HELL ARE AMERICANS SEEING ALLISON OVER BIG DONYELLE WHAT THE HELL SHE GONNA DO IN CELINE DIONS SHOW. I AM SURE ALLSION YOU WILL BE APPROACHED SOON YOU ARE TOO GOOD NOT DANCE FOR A LIVING THIS IS SO UPSETTING WATCH OUT FOX YOUR RATINGS ARE GONNA GO DOWN AS PEOPLE WILL NOT WATCH ANYMORE THIS SEASON AMERICA YA GOT IT ALL WRONG

2. Tammy Nash Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 9:26 pm

That’s all right. Just keep Benji and Heidi SAFE!!!

3. Jade Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 9:28 pm

this is so sad, alison was such an amazing dancer.
    Donyelle has gotta go home, she is not worthly of the top 6!

4. Canadian Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 9:30 pm

What a huge dissapointment this is worse than Chris Daughtry getting voted of American Idol. I hope the talent scouts and producers in hollywood see that this is all wrong they need to approach Allison and give her a career as she was the best. THIS PROVES THE FACT THAT THE REALITY SHOWS ARE TURNING INTO A POPULARITY CONTEST. DONT WORRY ALLISON CELINE DIONS SHOWS WILL COME TO YOU IF THEY KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR THEM.

5. fan Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 9:32 pm

Ryan and Natalie should have been voted off. Can’t believe Alison didn’t receive enough votes!

6. Preston Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 9:47 pm

Now, little kids…no need to be hostile, and blame Donyelle!!! Bottom line, she is a great dancer, and I would love for the “critics” to go out and do half as well as Donyelle…Do not judge if you can’t. And what the hell is up with this weight issue. She is normal…So what if she is not stick thin. Donyelle is extremely versatile, which is more than I can say for a lot of the contestants. If you are not all professional dancers, who is anyone to sit there and say that her technique and form are not great…First of all, her speciality is hip hop and jazz. Hip hop requires no “real” technique, which is the reason why Donyelle is more flexible than a lot of other contestants. Now, I do personally believe that Natalie should have went home over Allison, b/c Allison is great, but what is the Donyelle bashing gonna do…Is it gonna bring back Allison..NO! So… let us try to move on with the rest of the show. The only reason ppl have a problem with Donyelle is b/c of her weight…FLAT OUT!!! We all know that she is a good dancer, so there is no need to try to hate on her. This show is about being a great dancer, in many genres, as well as be entertaining (it is on TV for a reason), and who has a great personality that lights up the stage…Apparently Donyelle is doing just that or she would not be safe week after week after week.
    Even I will admit that yesterday was not her best performance, but why you get rid of her b/c of one bad performance. Gimme a break!!! I’m sure Americans are not all professional dancers, but we do know who we like, and just because youe opinion isn’t the same, does not mean anyone should bash her!!! She is great! Donyelle…keep your head up. Yo are great

GO DONYELLE, and Allison good luck with everything, because you are extremely talented as well!!!

7. Melanie. Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 9:56 pm

GO TEAM TRAVIS!

8. Reds Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 9:57 pm

I will no longer be watching the show. I am truly disapointed in the fact that Allison was voted off. This will affect the ratings. We are watching it in Canada and can’t believe that America voted her off. We thought that she would win it. She will be picked up somewhere in a company somewere. As a dancer myself I am shocked that she would be voted off and frankly I don’t want to watch anymore.

9. T_bass Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 10:08 pm

I, personally, am fine with the eliminations this week. I think Natalie is a phenomenal dancer, but I think Heidi and Benji will win it. I loven them too. :)

10. Meredith(Huge Allison/Ivan Fan) Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 10:48 pm

omg!!!! Alli shouldn’t have gone home….she was THE BEST on that show…..Nat should’ve gone home…………she didn’t do well last night…..Alli did GREAT last night…..that hip hop number had me in tears………and tonight i was in tears for another reason……sadness……
    Donyelle is a good dancer, and shouldn’t be bashed, but she still isn’t as good as Allison is…..and only huge Donyelle fans can disagree with that…………
    Allison & Ivan were the best/cutest couple on there, and if Ivan doesn’t win it, i will be even more pissed……i can’t decide whether to watch it again, cause i want Ivan to win it now that Alli is gone…..and as u can see, they were VERY close, cause he was SUPER excited when they were paired up again…….and he almost cried on the show too…..he was as shocked as I was………i’ve been crying non-stop for the past 2 hours…………SYTYCD will not get good ratings from now on……..b/c the BEST dancer on there was sent home tonight………..i believe America made a terrible decision….and it was EXTREMELY WRONG!!!!!!!!!

11. Amy Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 11:04 pm

I can’t believe that Allison went home??? and Natalie is still there? Come on!!! It isn’t that Natalie isn’t good… but not as good as Allison in my opinion. But I am sure that you haven’t seen the end of Allison.

12. Anonymous Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 11:26 pm

Go Ivan that’s all that matters. Donyelle needs to go next, along with Travis. The final 2 will be Heidi and Ivan, and Ivan will win.

13. Maxxie Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 11:27 pm

watya talking about? are we watching the same show?? natalie is awesome!! GO NAT!!!!

14. bradley Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 11:44 pm

I’m a lyrical and contemporary dancer and teacher, so I’m always picking apart technical things. HOWEVER, I’m so sad for Allison. Technically, she was the most professional looking. She was extremely versatile, which were characteristics that Heidi and Natalie didn’t have. The whole time I thought she’d definitely be one of the final two. Benji and Heidi are good together, but honestly- Heidi only excels at ballroom. Think about HOW WELL Allison has done, in everything. I think it should have been Benji and Allison in the end. Donyelle is my favorite, but is too innovative and honestly, too hot for the competition. This show isn’t set up to allow a hip hop dancer to win.

America got it wrong tonight, Heidi or Natalie should’ve been cut.

15. Tim Holmes Says:
    July 27th, 2006 at 11:52 pm

I agree, Maxxie. I think Natalie is great. She blew me away with her beautiful solo the other night. Not to mention, she hasn’t been as lucky as some of the other dancers. She has drawn some tough routines and has been partnered with some pretty one-dimensional dancers and still managed to make them look good and carry them through.

Allison is a very good dancer. The problem may have been that, because she is so young, her dancing still lacks a bit of emotional maturity. She will continue to grow and improve as a dancer with time and experience. Like Nigel said, she should also work on her facial expressions. JMO

16. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:25 am

Are Allison and Travis together or something? what was with the special attention she gave him at the end of the show and he was crying like crazy!

17. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:34 am

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GO DONYELLE!
    FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ARE SO SAD FOR ALLISON YOU DIDN’T PICK UP THE PHONE AND VOTE ENOUGH. JUST LIKE CAT SAYS IT IS YOUR FAULT YOUR FAVORITE GIRL AND GUY ARE HERE.

18. katie Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:37 am

wow….
    Poor Alison.
    Natalie is a great dancer but Allison shouldn’t have been kicked off.
    MY heart skipped a beat right before the said Ryan’s name.
    THANK GOD TRAVIS IS STILL ON.
    Travis is a Phenominal dancer.
    man…..
    I LOVED that contemperary dance with Heidi and Travis!

I will still watch the show.
    I dont think the ratings will go down.
    In America Idol when Chris was kicked off, the ratings were jsut as good.

hate to say it but thats show business.

Don’t worry, Allison will be just fine.

I

19. gohomedonyelle Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:55 am

It should have been Donyelle to go home. She was only good because Benji kept her up there. After the split she just went downhill.

20. rob Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:00 am

Go Team Travis!!! Call me Travis! I love u!

21. Desiree Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:01 am

Hey all you guys need to stop calling donyelle fat.and natalie is an awesome dancer.and ivan is hott.But you have to remember some people don’t like contempary.Alli woul’ve been a great hip hop dancer.And me personally wouldn’t vote for nat or alli.To me your solo is what messes you up.and i kinda wanted her off the show.I hope donyelle win’s it.She is the best dancer their.And if you’re gonna say that donyelle sucks go out their and try to do what she does.So i’m happy the allison went home.i mean she does the same routineevry time almost.you can’t use the same moves over and over again and expect america not to get tired of it.So every1 needs to move on with the show.and if you’re so sad you should’ve voted more than once for her.GO DONYELLE YOU CAN WIN IT

22. shelly Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:02 am

I’m so glad nat is still in there! She is a sweetie and an excellent dancer! although i think travis will win it all

23. spanky Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:04 am

fyi donyelle has too much junk in her trunk and needs to fix her hair

24. spanky Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:05 am

does anyone else think that ivan tapped allison’s ass

25. spanky Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:06 am

who else thinks that travis is gay

26. KAren Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:08 am

What the f*** is wrong with you America Allison the best damn dancer there she so should’ve won. I am so f***ing mad i can’t belive it. ughhh

27. Desiree Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:11 am

Donyelle is normal.She is way prettier than anyone their.I’m happy Allison went home.She sucked.She should’ve done something else than contemporary.Oh and did I say Ivan’s hot.And I think something was going on between them i van and allison.So it was time for her to go home.oh and spanky…Donyelle’s ass is fine why you sayin she has to muck junk.And her hair is fine to

28. Travis Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:17 am

I sure as hell hope Travis isn’t gay. Yummy. GO TRAVIS!!!! :D

29. Vic Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:45 am

I am not surprised at all with the eliminations tonight. I didn’t want to see any of them go since they are all great dancers but I really do feel like Natalie dances with more passion and feeling. I have to admit that Allison’s final dance had me tears, especially when she danced up against Ivan. MAJOR TEAR JERKER! I like Donyelle, Heidi’s okay (when she’s not doing her bitter-beer face), but I think Natalie will be there in the end. As for the guys, I think Benji will be the one to take it. He’s so diverse!!! The other guys are really great but I am a major Benji fan. I absolutely love this show! I can’t wait for next week.

30. Anne Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 2:25 am

Today the strongest dancers in the competition were Allison and Natalie and Ryan and Travis, all of whom were wrongfully put in the bottom 4. Not saying Benji isn’t strong, I love that guy to pieces! But, Ryan is a strong dancer, although i have no strong objection to his being sent home, other than resent towards the fact that personality counts for too much, in my opinion. I do, however, object greatly to Allisons departure. She was the best performer and strongest of the girls, and might I add, much stronger and versatile than both Donyelle AND Heidi. Finally, I think America has got it wrong, in putting Travis in the bottom 2, when clearly, he is the strongest male dancer in the competition. What a dreamboat.

31. Sheena Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 2:34 am

I was a bit suprised by Allison’s elimination tonight, I really expected Nat to go because of her knee injury and her unfortunate lack of chemistry with Ryan. I was elated, however, that she didn’t leave because she is my favorite female dancer by far. It sucks that she was in the bottom two with Allison because I think they were the two strongest girls, and they obviously are very close; but there’s a star quality that Nat has that paired with her amazing talent is undeniable. Allison is four years younger and it takes a lot more for her to pull you into a performance. Think about it, even when Natalie has a partner that’s struggling you can’t take your eyes off her. As for Heidi, yeah she did well this week but she had an unfair advantage. She was partnered with her cousin whom she’s been dancing with for years!Of course the chemistry and timing is going to be excellent. But remember when she was with Ryan it was always hit or miss with her, normally miss.

32. Truth Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 3:47 am

Truth:

Donyelle is fat.
    Most of the women watching her on Tv are fat too.

Therefore Donyelle gets a free ride to the top because fat girls have dreams too. The dream of sitting around and voting for another fat girl. Or maybe it’s not a dream at all…maybe it’s just the fat girls are all home watching Tv.

I’m sure there will be plenty of flack over this message, but it’s the pure truth of the matter.

So Allison, sorry you lost out to the fat girl, but hey.. America votes with what they can relate to, it is a crying shame that relation is weight and not talent, because your talent.. was the best on the show.

33. Micah Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 4:02 am

I can’t believe Allison was sent home. That was really depressing. I think that she and Benji are the best dancers in this season’s competition. Now that Allison’s gone, I hope that Donyelle beats out both Heidi and Natalie. She is so much more versatile than them and has the best facial expressions. I don’t think people should judge Donyelle because of her weight. So now that Allison is gone, I hope Donyelle wins because she deserves to more than Heidi and Natalie.

34. Mz_M Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 4:23 am

The person that I wish would be voted off is CAT!!!! I hope this women is NOT going to host the tv show next season!
    She has the MOST annoying voice. I fast forward through her talking…ugh…she makes me ill!!!
    Now, to the results. I thought Allison was better than Natalie. I was surprised that she was voted off, however, only 1 person can win in the end and I sure hope it is Benji. He is just the GREATEST little dancer and so humble.

35. Mike Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 4:26 am

Donyelle is NOT fat… she is just fat for a DANCER! She has moves, but struggles getting up off the floor, and her partners nearly spilt a side trying to lift her up. It is obvious the routines she is involved in stay clear of excess lifts because of her weight. Also, no flips or elevation moves at all. Allison was the most talented female in the competition (and the hottest, -there I said it). Benji should win the whole thing though, based on talent alone, but adding in his personality seals the deal. I think any more girls who defend Donyelle’s weight only do so to justify their own excess mass. Large girls love to champion their own kind, but this is not a “she reminds me of me” contest. Its a dance contest! She should be gone just to save the guys’ backs for future career opportunites.

36. kiwicat Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 6:00 am

Couldn’t believe that Natalie was the one to go tonight. However, what saddens me the most is that there will be just ONE winner. I think there should be two…..one guy and one girl. Anyone agree?

37. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 6:56 am

You people just don’t get it. The polls are open for “at least two hours after the show ends”. When the producers have the results they want, the phones are shut off.
    You guys are such pawns.

38. sarah Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 6:59 am

OH MY GOD. I Can Not believe ONE BIT that allison went home! She was TRUELY the best and deffinately the most versatile girl! Me and my mom were rooting for her ALL the way! I am about to cry and i know my mom will cry. I also have a HUGGGEE problem with Travis being in the bottom two! I reallly want him to win!

39. Lillie Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 7:22 am

In these types of shows, eventually your favorite is probably going to go….only one person can win this thing. I think Natalie is the better dancer and I’m glad she’s still in it. As for the guys…..GO BENJI!!

40. Nancy Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 7:28 am

SHOCKED SHOCKED SHOCKED
    ALLISON was the best of the females
    i guess her personality didnt show as much as NATALIE anyway i think
    BENJI will win it alll and i cant wait for IVAN to leaaaaaave already

41. dancer Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 7:30 am

TOO BAD SO SAD!!! Donyelle and Benji should be in the final two. You people suck and should have voted. You can cry your eyes out, poor you for not voting! HA!! And by the way, I’m not fat, never have been never will be but completely support DONYELLE and BENJI 100%. So how about that Donyelle haters??? Allision will be fine and so will Ryan. But for now, the show must go on and on it will. Just because you are sad and think that no one will watch the show any more because you won’t, you are wrong. Many people will watch it even more and get off their butts to vote. GO DONYELLE AND BENJI!!!

42. marshall Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 7:34 am

i don’t understand getting angry because the person you like is out. so, just because you like them they should win?? and if they don’t, you boycott the show? obviously others simply didn’t agree with your pick. i’ve had my favorite get sent home on various shows tons of times, i never cry about it. that’s the nature of these shows, the contestants know it, and most of them go on to live happy and meaningful lives despite their unfortunate demise in a stupid, cheesy, gimicky, reality, elimination show.

That said:

GO HEIDI!!
    GO NATALIE!!
    GO TRAVIS!!
    GO BENJI!!

43. Marysa Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 7:38 am

I can not believe Alliosn went home. I thought Natalie should of went home instead. i did pick up the phone for alliosn and it was not busy and all these people are saying she shouldn’t of went home. Pick up the phone and vote. That’s all you have to do. NEVER EVER KNEW THAT BENJI AND HEIDI ARE COUSINS. I was always a benji fan, but never a Heidi fan and their related. BNEJI, I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE SO HOT! America got the guy right to go home Ryan or Travis. HOORAY! It was Ryan and not Travis. When Cat put Travis and Ivan together. I knew Travis was in it, but not going home. i was screaming when Cat said “Ivan you are Safe” because he and Benji are my 2 favorites. I like Travis to. What’s up with Alliosn and Travis. Travis started crying so hard when Alliosn’s name got called to go home. Are they dating or something? and the way she went up to Travis and almost kissed hime? I want to know. Benji wasn’t crying at all. Ivan almost looked like he was going to cry, but he didn’t. Travis got really emotinal. Just like Elliott Yamin when people went home. People are saying stuff about when Chris Daughtry went home. I was a little happy about the votes because i liked them all. One more thing that I have to say is Travis and Ivan are super hooottt! IVAN AND BENJI ALL THE WAY.

44. yoyo Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 7:41 am

Travis is one lucky guy.. Yummy is right!

45. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 8:10 am

In the world of dancing – it does not matter if male dancers are Gay. That said –

DUH – YES – Travis is GAY – and have you heard him talk? .. Major LISP.
    Ryan .. a wonderful dancer and a kind soul …. also GAY.

Lots of talent though in the top 8.

46. AKW Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 8:20 am

I am completely banning the show now. I am so sick of shows that let America decide who goes home or not. It is painfully obvious that all America cares about is sex appeal. Allison was the best and most versatile dancer on the show. Natalie is good but not as good as Allison. It’s a shame that shows like this just teach how you can get farther in life by pouting your lips and playing a sex kitten role. Very disappointing!!!!!!

47. Support_Allison Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 8:31 am

WRONG!WRONG!WRONG!What are Americans thinking of? I will not watch the show any more! I am too sad for Allison.

48. Amy Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 8:33 am

Okay whoever KAren is? You have no taste whatsoever, not to mention no common sense. What do you mean, Allison should have done something other than contemporary? The whole show, she was SO flexible. She danced hip hop, tango, and danced them so well. So your opinion is void. Anyway, I think Allison was just trying to act sexy at the end there, to show people she shouldn’t be going home. She was pretty classy and cute all the shows before last night, so she wanted to show off her sassy side (just in case any scouts were watching). She is gorgeous, not materialistic, and very sweet. Personally, I’d like to see her and Ivan have babies. Haha. I am so sad she was sent home, because even though the other girls are excellent dancers, Allison was my all-time favorite. I really felt a loss when they said her name, and I was so SURE it was going to be Natalie, for all the reasons I just said. Just goes to show, popularity wins the game, not talent. It should be called…So You Think You Have A Big Family Who Can Vote For You 394575 times. And by the way, there is no need to criticize Donyelle’s weight. She’s a beautiful girl, and a fabulous dancer.

49. sasha Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 8:42 am

I CANT BELIEVE ALLISON IS OFF I CRIED IN TRIES ALL NIGHT LONGAND I THINK HER AND TREVIS HAD SOMETHING TOGETHER CAUSE WHEN SHE DID HER SOLO SHE WAS ALL UP IN HES FACE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS SO SWEET BUT I THINK NATILIE SHOULD HAVE LEFT AND MY LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT AND I WOULD NEVER HAD START CRYING

50. Liz M. Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 9:02 am

All I can say is go Donyelle and Benji they are the best. And all you bashers, just leave Donyelle alone! She is an excellent dancer. Everyone isn’t a size 2!
    She is well proportioned and is able to do any dance that she is taught! You haters go get a life! Donyelle is very versatile.
    Benji is the best dancer of every guy that was eliminated from the competition and who is still left in the competition. There should be two winners a female dancer(Donyelle) and a male dancer (Benji).

51. Morgan Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 9:16 am

i don’ think ALLISON should have got voted off! I really liked her! America needs to vote more often! I think it should have been natalie not allison. Ryan deserved to go home!

52. Jay Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 9:21 am

HEY FOX LOOK AT ALL THE INTERNET MESSAGE BOARDS ALLISON WAS THE MOST WANTED TO WIN SO OBVIUOSLY VOTING IS RIGGED THIS SHOW IS SO RIGGED GO AHEAD LET FAT DONYELLE WIN. ALLISON WAS THE BEST AND MOST HUMBLE EVEN MARY THE JUDGE WAS IN TEARS PEOPLE WANT TO THROW STUFF AT THE TV WELL THIS SHOW HAS NOT JUST LOST A GREAT DANCER IN ALLISON BUT THEY JUST LOST A WHOLE WACK OF VIEWERS CUS SHE WAS THE ONLY REASON ALOOOOOOOT OF PEOPLE WATCH THE SHOW THIS YEAR
    HORRIBLE DECISON TO LET HER LEAVE

53. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 9:24 am

So disappointed that Allison went home last night. No doubt America got wrong! Allison is a star on the show. I thought she would win.
    I got the same feeling as Melanie -don’t want to watch the show anymore.

54. Bobby Rude Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 9:41 am

Hey! Just because Travis has a supposed lisp doesn’t mean he’s gay. Actually he seemed to be crying his eyes out that Alison was leaving…. I was indeed surprised that Donyelle made it over Alison, but not for this “fat” thing (what?!) but because she’s not that great a dancer, IMO. Alison was much better than she was. But Donyelle is a black lady, maybe every black lady in America voted for her, just for that? I personally voted on which one of them is dancing the best. And when my favorite gets voted off, I still watch, and vote for the best one!! Come on, children, don’t stop watching because oh boo hoo your favorite is gone.

Ivan stinks. I can’t believe he made it over Dimitri, who could dance (but should have kept his clothes on, puh-leeze)

55. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 9:59 am

Donyelle no doubt will do great things and she will be one of the last to be kicked off honestly now that Allison is gone the guys have the upper hand and one off them will win. For all the asses calling Donyelle fat, what are you thinking???? She’s not stick sticky and she has a little more meat on her bones then it’s excepted of dancers but she’s a hip hop dancer for crying out loud, she is supposed to have a booty. I can’t believe Allison though got kicked off. What is wrong with our nation. These people were probably to busy drooling over Ivan or Travis to consider the girls are in the running also. Goes to show it’s not all about the dancing skills but more about popularity. I thought it was Natalie’s time to go as much as I love her she wasn’t the best. And Ryan I’m so happy he left !!!!!!!!!!!

56. Sissy Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 10:13 am

Hmmmm. We just found out last night that Benji & Heidi are cousins….What a perfect way to keep ratings for a last show. Cousins against eachother. Can you smell rigged??? I also think all of you take things too personal and need to get a life and stop living your lives through theirs. Geez!

57. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 10:26 am

Could someone tell me what LISP is ???

58. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 10:42 am

donyelle absolutely deserves top 6, that was her first night she was a lil off, but she is amazing, any dance u give her, she nails it. and she is NOT fat, i think she’s beautiful, and a great dancer. and obviously the majority of amercia loves her cause she has never been put in the bottom 3 OR 2. she truly is a phenomenal woman

59. Mike Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 10:52 am

Allison?? NOOO?? She was the only reason I was watching! Frankly, I’m biast because I have a major crush on her. She’s smokin! That being said, I did think she was the best female on the show. As far as that guy that got booted, see ya! Don’t let the door hit you on the way out! And does anyone know if Allison was dating Ivan or Travis? I was sure her and Ivan had a thing but after the “show” she put on with Travis last night, I’m not sure anymore. I can’t find any info on-line. Anyone have anything??

60. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 10:53 am

I was so upset to see Allison leave! She is amazing, she was supposed to win!!!!! donyelle is not fat! She may not be very skinny, but she dances as if she doesn’t have any weight! TRAVIS IS NOT GAY!!!!!!! Just because he cried when Allison left doesn’t make him gay! Ivan would have burst into tears also, if he wasn’t in shock!!!!!!! Allison was probably dancing around Travis because she never got the chance to dance with him!!!!!!!
    These are my top 4 guys/girls

1.TRAVIS
    2.Heidi
    3.Benji
    4.Donyelle

61. PatriciaS Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 10:58 am

There is something about this show that you have to accept: Most of the people who are voting don’t know anything about dancing. Some voted for Nathalie because she seems nice; some voted for Donyelle because she is black and sexy; Travis because they think he’s hot; Voted for Dimitri because he had a nice body… If people keep voting for these different reasons, of course you won’t be happy about the results. So, at this point, should the judges decide who goes away and who doesn’t? No, because you will still be complaining, saying that you want to see Ashlee, Dimitri or Allison back!! That they didn’t make the right choice. Just accept that it’s a show that gave you the chance and the power to choose who you want to see again despite the fact that you are not experts on the subject. And don’t worry, all the last 20 dancers are probably going to find a great job because they are all excellent!
    (Please forgive me for my mistakes, I’m French canadian…that’s right, I don’t get to vote, but I am still going to watch the show because, overall, it’s so great!!!)

62. ~G~ Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 11:38 am

like everyone said if your favorite dancer got eliminated that means you didn’t vote enough remember its show business not show friends and the ratings go down please………. awesome dancers, phenomenal choreography, sexy people, and drama you couldn’t ask for anything more America loves it !!!

63. Angela Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 11:59 am

I’m a dance teacher, and yes, Allison was the best all-round, female technical dancer. I was horrified when America voted her off. Donyelle is a wonderful dancer with an awesome personality, but for me, her weight does detract from her performance, because part of dance is about lines….for me, anyway. My brother is gay; my best guy friend is gay, and Yes, Travis is gay. So what? He’s still amazing. Ivan may be cute, but Travis is the best all around, technical male dancer. Travis was crying because him and Allison are good friends. We knew during auditions that Benji and Heidi were cousins….a long lone time ago.

64. shortay Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:14 pm

i always find it funny when people say the show is rigged because their fav contestant left the show. cmon people, personally i have been voting for nat because she has the most star quality. allison basically did exactly what nat did but not as good. even though nat gets paired with bad partners, she still can hold her own and nail it. heidi, however is only carried by her partners. dani i think also has a star quality but is not as polished. so i hope people realize that nat deserves to be where she is and win!(however if she gets kicked off u wont hear me bitching cus i know she will not go back to the dance scene unnoticed) :) go nat!

65. Bobby Rude Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:17 pm

Oh, I agree with the “let’s get rid of Cat” thing. She talks with one side of her mouth, her voice is grating, and last I checked, this is America, not “Ameriker”.

Ivan needs to wash his hands. Did you get a look at those dirty, chewed-on nubby fingers last night? EW.

As for Heidi and Benji being cousins, that can almost make it icky that they “have great chemistry”.

And I don’t think Travis is gay. Although, it seems that a lot of his fans are. Check out the audience.

66. John Johnson Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:23 pm

I do not think Allison should have gone home. She was definitely the best female dancer and I can say that eventhough I was not one of her fans. The person who should win this competition not necessarily based on pure dancing talent but based on the perfomances he has put on in the competition is Benji. Week in and week out he has rose to the challenge and pulled it off. I do not know if Travis is gay but who cares. He can dance really well.

67. liza Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:23 pm

Donyelle- Yes, she is bigger than the other girls but she is far from fat. The idea that fat people are voting for her hoping to help another fat person get a head is ridiculous. If that theory is correct, Scott Savol would have won American Idol last year, but he didn’t because he wasn’t good enough. Donyelle is still there because she’s good.

Personally, I liked Allison the least of the girls left on the show. She’s technically good, but I don’t get the sense that she feels what she’s dancing when I watch her.

Nigel announced last night that the show has been picked up for a 3rd season, so go ahead and boycott it – it won’t make a difference

If last night is the first time you heard that Benji and Heidi are cousins then you haven’t been paying attention. It wasn’t the first or even the second or third time it’s been brought up.

Girlie up there who is crying saying her life would be perfect if Natalie had left and she cried all night because Allison is gone? You might want to look into getting a new life because clearly yours sucks.

68. ASk Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:25 pm

People…its only a show…..stop being such player haters……in the end, only one person can win…that doesnt mean that the others wont go far also (lets not forget what happend with Ruben and clay)…oh, and btw, what does it matter if ANY of the guys are gay or straight, or who, if anybody, was tapping Allison’s ass…

69. Down to Earth Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:49 pm

Other than all you people with stupid comments, the only other thing I find more stupid is the contestants crying when someone else goes home. Such hypocrits. They ARE glad it wasn’t them. Natalie’s and Travis’ tears are the most pathetic. GO BENJI, GO DONNYELLE, GO HEIDI. Yes, I have 3 favorites, but I know only one can win. I also know those 3 might not. And for all you FANATICAL fans, don’t forget, whoever wins could care LESS of any of you, especially as the years go by.

70. Marysa Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 12:51 pm

PEOPLE THAT ARE SAYING DONYELLE CAN’T DANCE AND SHE’S FAT. YOU ARE SO WRONG. PEOPLE THAT ARE SAYING IVAN SHOULD LEAVE THE SHOW INSTEAD OF RYAN ARE WRONG. IT WAS A REALLY HARD PICK LAST NIGHT FOR THE GIRLS, I WAS A ALLISON FAN AND THOUGHT SHE WASN’T THAT GREAT THE NIGHT BEFORE, BUT GOOD ENOUGH TO STAY. PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING THEY ARE NEVER WATCHING THE SHOW AGAIN THIS YEAR BECAUSE ALLISON GOT VOTED OFF. GET A LIFE. WHAT IT MEANS IS YOU DID NOT VOTE. YOU SHOULD OF JUST PICKED UP THE PHONE TO VOTE LIKE I DID FOR ALLISON,IVAN,BENJI,TRAVIS,AND DONYELLE.

71. FoxFan Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:14 pm

The final solo dance that Allison did dancing up to Travis as he stood there looking heartbroken was incredibley touching. It looked just like they were in love and heartbroken to be leaving each other. Very beautiful moment, one of the most emotional dance moments of the entire series so far.

72. Justin Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:16 pm

Hey, I am sick of sitting and reading about people talking about donyelle… she is great and dances very well… and looks hot doing…. i am very suprised that allison got voted off… i think it should have been donyelle and allison for the final 2 girls… i also like travis, ivan

73. Kelly May Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:18 pm

For the people that are saying that Natalie is still there because it has turned into a popularity contest, please remember that she has been on the bottom two nearly every week. Prolly because she gets partnered up with guys who are lesser dancers and still SHE makes it work. She deserves to be there. She’s an awesome dancer! Allison is great, but she’s just a kid. I think she lacked charisma and emotion, but she’ll be fine. All of the dancers who made on the show got what they most wanted: EXPOSER.

Natalie dances with lots of enthusiasm, grace, emotion, style and, technically speaking, I think she’s perfect. She’s injured and still gives it her all! Go Natalie!!

74. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:25 pm

great post PatriciaS, I couldn’t agree more.

75. Khathu Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:37 pm

Okay folks lets get this clear – The show is not just about dancing it is about entertaining (i.e. routine, personality, technique, costume, etc) even Nigel stated this numerous of times, especially when the public starts to vote. If it was solely a dance contest many of the dancers that made it to the top 20 probably would not have made it. By the way, I am a big fan of Donyelle, Benji and Natalie but was shocked to hear that Allison was voted off. I thought she would have been in the final two. Well sure is life. GO BENJI, DONYELLE and NATALIE!!!

76. Josie Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:41 pm

Benjie is butt ugly. And looks and acts very effeminate. He’s most likely gay. Remember that routine when he was asked to act more masculine? And he has long teeth and wide gums bother me. Yes, I agree he’s kinda ugly. Ivan is sort of cute though.

77. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:46 pm

ATTENTION!

ATTENTION PLEASE!

The NEWS that Benji and Heidi are cousins …. IS NOT NEWS. If you watched auditions …. you would have already known that. It was FULLY disclosed then and when Heidi was picked from auditions … I was sure hoping her COUSIN, Benji, would be also.

Just a FYI … that’s how rumors start…..

78. Marysa Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 2:00 pm

I JUST FOUND A PICTURE OF ALLIOSN AND TRAVIS DOING A DUET TOGETHER. THEN THEY KISSED IN ONE OF THE PICTURES. A LITTLE SCARY IF YOU ASK ME.

79. Mike Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 2:06 pm

Where was the picture of them kissing, Marysa?

80. Diane Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 2:26 pm

O.K. For everyone that is saying Donyelle is fat. My girlfriend works with Donyelle’s sister. I get the scoop right before the show who Donyelle is dancing with. Her sister said Donyelle is a size 7-8. So the other girls must be a size 1 or 2. As for Allison, I loved her. I think Natalie is good also. But, I feel I have a connection with Donyelle. I voted for Donyelle almost the whole 2 hours after the show, by just redialing constantly. If you want your favorite dancer to stay on, you have to vote and more than once. I love all the guys. I’ve said I wanted to adopt Ivan, but I think Benji is the best of the guys, and behind Donyelle, I think Heidi is the best of the girls. So let’s not talk about Donyelle’s weight. What’s that got to do with talent? If you want your favorite to stay on, just get on the phone and keep voting for them and don’t get mad because your favorite was voted off if you didn’t vote.

81. Diane Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 2:38 pm

Forgot to put in my last comment when I mentioned what size Donyelle is. When my girlfriend told me that, I thought she was a lot bigger, but then remembered TV adds about 15 pounds to your size and you look a lot bigger. So, again, do not trash Donyelle because of her weight. She’s not as big as she looks on TV.

82. Allets Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 2:41 pm

GO NATHALIE!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

83. Mike Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 3:07 pm

“Donyelle is not fat” – definition: things fat girls say.

She is a little overweight for a girl (even for an American), but REALLY fat for a dancer competing for the title of best undiscovered dancing talent in America.

Skinny girls like talking up fat girls because they are no competition, and fat girls like them because other chubby girls validate their own obesity.

Go ahead and get mad now.

84. Marysa Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 3:10 pm

OUT OF THE TOP 3 GIRLS, MY FAVORITE GIRL IS DONYELLE. DIANE, THAT MUST BE SO COOL THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND WORKS WITH DONYELLES SISTER.

85. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 3:18 pm

Why bother getting mad, Mike? You’re not worth the effort. It’s satisfying enough when simpletons like you show your true, idiotic colors for all the world to read. Highly entertaining.

86. Jessica Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 3:27 pm

LOL!! Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

87. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 3:31 pm

Some excellent pictures of all the dancers can be seen here http://eleclya111.livejournal.com/46757.html

88. SMK Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 3:42 pm

Last night, Benji nudged Travis out to the stage right before Allison’s final solo. Any word on their off camera relationship. Their connection was pretty obvious, but I can’t find anything about it other than what is above. Any other word?

Ivan nice looking? In the scope of all the men out there…

And about Donyelle, most of the voters think she’s great.

89. Mike Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 3:45 pm

Ok, Marysa. It’s funny how you’re telling people that they shouldn’t be mad Allison got voted off because they should of voted when at the same time, you voted for Allison and she got voted off. Interesting…How do you know I didn’t vote? You don’t. The fact is that you 12 and 13 yr old girls are 99% of the population voting so that’s why the best dancers in the competition get voted off.

90. SMK Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 3:45 pm

Ditto on Allets comment.

91. Anonymous Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 3:49 pm

do a google for allison holker travis wall duet
    you can also see pics of their duet here http://eleclya111.livejournal.com/46757.html
    try looking on myspace also

92. Christina Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 3:57 pm

I was thinking Travis was so upset that Allison went home because he didnt get the chance to dance with her…Can you imagine how good a comtemporary piece with the two of them would have been! And maybe Allison was thinking the same thing, she wanted to show that they had great chemistry together during that little escapade. I just think Allison had great chemistry period, and I was sad to see her go.

93. Fishy Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 4:31 pm

How can anyone bash any of these dancers?!?! All of them are amazing and the girls are fighting to the death, all 4 are amazing!!! Donyelle is superb at everything she does, Heidi has stepped up with the contemporary, Natalie has so much soul, and Allison is so versatile…they all are going far but I’m glad Natalie is safe.

94. Diane Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 5:11 pm

Mike – Donyelle’s not fat is something only fat girls say?? Did I read that right? Like I said earlier, Donyelle is a size 7-8. That’s not fat, Mike, even for a dancer. Why are so many people making a big deal about her weight? I’m a white girl, who thinks she’s a beautiful black girl with a lot of talent regardless of her weight. Isn’t that what everyone should be concentrating on instead of being mean and talking about her weight?

95. Diane Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 5:14 pm

I just re-read my comments and I hope no one thinks I’m being racial. I don’t care what color anyone is. They can be purple for all I care. It’s the talent we should look at. Not the color or weight.

96. Susan Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 5:21 pm

I was disappointed Allison got sent home. I’ve never been impressed with Natalie. Yes, she has lovely line and, boo-hoo, those big starry eyes, but Allison was the stronger, more versatile dancer. It’s a shame that the best the winner can hope for is some back-up gig with Celine Dion, of all people. At least they will get to tour. Anyone who was ever on “American Idol” can put out a record and live forever, but a dancer’s career is gone in a flicker. For what it’s worth, I think Benji will win. He can’t jump and he can’t lift even little Heidi — remember that lift we saw in rehearsal that didn’t show up in performance? But he is a good dancer, with his limitations, and he makes people scream. The point of the show is entertainment, after all.

97. prohawk Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 5:57 pm

I think you should keep 2 people.
    Best girl and boy dancers.

I was rooting for Allison and Benji.
    They are all very good dancers though.

98. prohawk Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 6:01 pm

Sometimes it is very hard for me to believe that over ten million Americans vote on these dancers.

They should all move to Florida and help those folks down there vote like they do!

99. Wootch Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 6:57 pm

Absolutely devastated that Allison is gone. Hands down, she was arguably the best female dancer and certainly the most versatile although there is probably truth to some of the earlier posts regarding her immaturity. Oh man, will I miss that smile. The fact is, as others have stated, there are no bad dancers left so someone had to go. Wasn’t my choice but Natalie IS fantastic and Donyelle is a truly beautiful dancer. I still hold to what Nigel said—that she transcends the fact that she may not have they stereotypical dancer’s body. She is beautiful and talented. NOBODY should be focusing on her weight. She’s proven herself.

That said, with the remaining girls, Heidi is heads above the rest. While I think Allison was better all around and often more engaging than Heidi, there is no doubt that Heidi dances like nobody’s business. I only wonder what will happen if it’s her and Benji left.

As for the guys, Ryan was the right choice to go. I think Nigel nailed it when he said maybe Ryan lacked a little confidence in himself. He was so blah some weeks but when you could see what that kid could do, he could really shine like in his solos. He’ll go far. The remaining three dudes are extraordinary. Ivan’s charisma shows how far you can go (unlike Ryan). He is so fun to watch and so talented. Benji and Travis are simply amazing. Fantastic dancers and either one of those guys deserve the grand prize, if not Heidi.

Should be a fun finish!!!

100. whit Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 7:19 pm

Allison was easily the best female dancer, probably the best overall in my opinion. I love her as a dancer — she could be the best I’ve ever seen. So versatile. SO ATHLETIC. amazing. I’m still in shock. I love her whole swingin’ style.

101. umal Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 7:57 pm

all the people that r sayig danoyelle is fat well all those people are low lives like spanky and shelle danoyelle is fine and her hair is better than yours and travis is not gay but i think alison and him have a lil thing for each other mabe they should go out on a date or ivan and her they make the cutest couple and how they were dancing the hip hop routine was they best IVAN OR TRAVIS OR DANOYELLE IS GONNA WIN WATCH!!!

102. umal Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 7:57 pm

103. Ms. DS Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 8:05 pm

As you fight over who should stay and who should go, I would like to remind you in the USA it’s what sells that counts. Talent be damned! That;s why Allison and Ryan are gone.
    I am stunned that no one took exception to Nigel’s comment to Ryan about him having no self esteem. When did Nigel stop being an executive producer and become a pyschologist? It was a hurtful thing to say. It was character assasination in a very public forum. His comment had nothing to do with dancing. Nigel could have said Ryan you failed to woo the audience. Ryan, you need to work on your star appeal or showmanship, but for Nigel to imply Ryan needs to get his head together and get some self esteem was outrageous. Ryan is a young black male who grew up in a suburban neighborhood where contemporary dance wasn’t always viewed positively especially for a male. To pursue his dream he had to be focused and strong, not only physically but mentally. Ryan knew who he was and what he wanted- to dance and make his mark dancing. Nigel, I suggest when you are on tour you take the time get to know Ryan better. You owe him a public apology! Character assaination does not become you as a cultured man.

104. nafisa Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 8:06 pm

i think that america made a huge mistake.allison is such a great dancer she is 1 of the most talented dancers in the competition and realy doesn’t diserve to go home.Well no one really diserves to go home because there all truly wonderful dancers.and ppl shouldn’t judge someone by there weight.and what was going on at the end of allisons preformance when she used travis as a dancing prop that i could really feel.it was like they rehersed it. it was great.and ivan and allison shouldnt be apart they have great chemistry. they have great preformances too.now that allisons left it just doesnt feel right whith ivan!! but i think ivan and travis are the best male dancers!!and benjii who says holy poo??? lol u need to get out more lol

105. Bobby Rude Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 8:17 pm

I would say what is stupid is the voting system. As noted above, many of these silly little teenaged girls are voting for, oh, three or four contestants, MULTIPLE times. You’re supposed to make a VOTE for the ONE you like the most. Seriously, they need to fix the voting.

106. jeff Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 9:28 pm

DONYELLE HAS GOT IT GOING ON…..HOW MANY DANCERS ON THAT SHOW CAN DO EVERYTHING THROWN AT THEM?

107. Ichilled Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 10:56 pm

I was OK with the vote this week. Alison is great but she is lack of maturity and emotion expression…She will move on. But Donyelle is way versatile, I love watching her every night, come on people she is not FAT,,,she will get thiner after the competition, weight is not an issue, if Oprah W. can look fabulous so does DONYELL>>>

108. kiki Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 11:21 pm

I think Allison had everything going for her. She is well-rounded as a dancer, shows beautiful emotion, and has a great personality, and she was only 18. I certainly hope she becomes a part of Evolution. If Travis doesn’t win this competition now, I don’t know what America is thinking. I will definitely be voting for him! I definitely don’t like Heidi. She is NOT well-rounded. If you think back to that “cheer-leader” performance hip hop in all white (i dont remember the song) and “Walk-Away” Pop routine…ugh I don’t believe she’s still in the competition. Go Travis and Allison though. Way to be true dancers with skill and integrity.

109. Tyra Says:
    July 29th, 2006 at 1:17 am

Allison is a GREAT dancer and she will have a GREAT career. But, she didn’t have the personality to help her win the show.

Am I the only person who thinks Heidi sucks? She has utterly no hips and watching her do ballroom makes me sick.

I’m not saying she has to have curves like Donyelle, but her body is more suited for ballet. She’s also a one-trick pony. She always does the same damn ballroom moves and kicks. That’s all she does people. Benji is way more versatile for a ballroom dancer.

Of the remaining women, Natalie is the best. She can be graceful, sexy or serious. She has personality and skill.

110. Sara Says:
    July 29th, 2006 at 1:22 am

About Donyelle being a bit round… Remember Carrie Underwood during American Idol? She’s a beautiful girl, but she was packing a few extra pounds. Have you seen her recently? If Donyelle won, her managers would surely manage her weight.

Also, I just don’t understand how she can do as much exercise and dancing as is needed for the show and not have Natalie’s body.

111. JasminF Says:
    July 29th, 2006 at 9:18 am

I think Natalie is the best female dancer on the show. She has so much spirit and dances with all her heart and soul. I would have been crushed to see her go. She’s got it all! She’s an exceptional dancer, versitle, passionate, funny, beautiful, and sweet. What more can you want? I just don’t know why people don’t vote for her more. Unfortunately, I know she’s still in trouble. Also, I know that, on these types of shows, just because you personally love someone and think they should win doesn’t necessarily mean they will. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and, unfortunately, it may not coincide with yours. Deal with it. I am.

112. Benji,ivan and Travis fan Says:
    July 29th, 2006 at 10:13 am

THOUGHT THE VOTES WERE RIGHT THIS WEEK WITH RYAN. I WAS A LITTLE HAPPY ALLISON WENT HOME INSTEAD OF NATALIE. I AM ROOTING FOR BENJI AND IVAN. I WILL STILL ROOT FOR TRAVIS, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS IVAN AND BENJI.

113. Cyiana Says:
    July 29th, 2006 at 2:22 pm

Allison was practically raping Travis on-stage, which was sooooo hot. I wish I could do the same to Travis, I just love him! :)

114. resse Says:
    July 29th, 2006 at 6:49 pm

They are all fabulous dancers! I was suprised to learn that I enjoyed the show at all. I would like to see benji or donyelle win!! or maybe ivan?!?!? Oh well It doesn’t matter I’m not home in time to vote anyways!!

115. Crissy Says:
    July 30th, 2006 at 12:10 am

I’m more curious and surprised at Alison’s last performance around Travis. I now feel that if there was a hookup with here and Ivan, he would have shown more emotion about her leaving. Travis clearly was torn up, and the way Alison danced around him were all signs that if there wasn’t a hookup, one was about to begin. I’m also wondering if she chose that song, the lyrics were somehow coincodental to a situation that obviously hadn’t gotten out to the media.

116. benji,ivanand travis fan Says:
    July 30th, 2006 at 7:28 am

I THINK ALLISON AND TRAVIS LOOK LIKE GOOD COUPLES. I THOUGHT BEFORE ALLISON GOT VOTED OFF THAT SHE AND IVAN WOULD MAKE PERFECT COUPLES. NOOOOO!!!! I WAS WRONG.

117. Diane Says:
    July 30th, 2006 at 12:31 pm

Regarding Bobby Rude’s comment that only silly teenage girls are voting for the contestants. Bobby – I’m 58 years old who voted many, many multiple times for Donyelle. It’s not just silly teenagers who watch this show.

118. hastings_1 Says:
    July 30th, 2006 at 12:59 pm

So You Think You Can Dance’S ridulous cameras and CONSTANT moving!!
    HI,
    I am writing in protest of the MANY camera changes on this show by the producer. No sooner does the eyes settle on what the dancers are doing, then the person who controls the camera views changes them, and then just as fast, changes them again and again. This is so bad, that I , if it wasnt for my wifes enjoyment of this show, I would not watch it. It is horrible to not be able to see the choreography of these dancers. It is very annoying to not be able to view it.

119. benjifan Says:
    July 30th, 2006 at 3:30 pm

I DON’T THINK IT’S FAIR THAT THEY MAKE ONE GIRL AND ONE GUY LEAVE AND THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE WINNER. IT SHOULD BE TWO WINNERS.

120. Suzy Says:
    July 30th, 2006 at 6:20 pm

I just watched thurs show I recorded, and I am in Awe. I am in SHOCK that Allison wen’t home. It should have been Donyelle,it is so clear here who the better dancer is. Donyelle go home, I’m not even sure how you made it this far.
    Is this show fixed?

121. Atchley for Allison Says:
    July 30th, 2006 at 6:38 pm

Your vote counters must have been paid off or bribed in some way. There is absolutely no way Allison should have been voted off.She was hands down America’s fav. and had twice the talent of any other female dancer, let alone ten times the talent of Danyelle. Anyone that doesn’t think so must be one of Jerry’s kids. It’s such a bunch of crap, I think I’d rather watch re-runs of Leave it to Beaver instead of this show anymore.

122. Anonymous Says:
    July 30th, 2006 at 6:49 pm

yeah allison shouldnt of gone and travis isnt gay (ryan is). the reason that allison was dancing around him was because they made a contempary dance together but travis couldn’t pull it together to do it with her (then later did it with her at a press tour) Donyelle is an inspiration to “larger” women that they can still do the same things that skinny women can do. thats the main reason she is still there

123. Sam Says:
    July 31st, 2006 at 3:09 pm

i think travis is gay many people say that on his myspace that his boyfriend is the first person in his top 8 and most of his friends are gay. I heard that ivan was getting mad at his fans for bashing on his girlfriend

124. Aleksa Says:
    July 31st, 2006 at 3:52 pm

I totally love Travis. He’s sooooo freakin’ HOTTT!!
    No way he’s gay.

Donyelle and Ivan should have want home weeks ago.

125. Anonymous Says:
    July 31st, 2006 at 4:00 pm

Sooooooo glad Ryan went home! His routines were boring and he’s gay.

126. Anonymous Says:
    July 31st, 2006 at 4:01 pm

GO TRAVIS!!!!!!!!!

127. Melissa Says:
    July 31st, 2006 at 4:12 pm

I really think that Heidi is a great ballroom dancer but she’s just not versitile enough when it comes to hip hop and contemporary. I also think that the main reason why Donyelle got this far in the competition is because a lot of overweight girls will vote for her and give her credit for being able to dance so good for a heavy girl. However I dont’t believe that she is the best and most versatile dancer all around.

128. al Says:
    July 31st, 2006 at 4:29 pm

Send anyone home……..just keep Cat! LOL

129. Anonymous Says:
    July 31st, 2006 at 4:42 pm

I was crushed when Allison went home, she was easily the best female dancer left. But I have to admit, I always wanted her to show a little more personality. Ryan was also very talanted with little personality. I remember Donyelle’s first audition, she had so much warmth and flavor, I am very happy she has made it this far, but I was dissappointed with her last solo. Travis is my favorite guy, gay or not, he is hot! Remember, the title is America’s favorite dancer, not America’s best dancer.

130. Brandi Says:
    July 31st, 2006 at 5:02 pm

Does anyone else think there is something going on between Travis and Allison?

131. Ggirl Says:
    July 31st, 2006 at 6:48 pm

Why would you want to stop watching the show and affect ratings when it was not Channel 11 who voted her off, it was you all, the voters. It’s all in your hands, so if Alison got cut it was all the people who didn’t pick up the phone and vote. I think the people who should win are Heidi or Benji, they are awesome..

132. benji and ivan fan Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 12:30 pm

I THINK IVAN AND DONYELLE ARE WONDERFUL DANCERS. WHO EVER IS SAYING DONYELLE IS FAT, SHE IS NOT SO STOP SAYING SHE IS FAT AND TRAVIS IS NOT GAY! YOU PEOPLE WHO SAYS HE IS ARE GAY! YOU, DON’T KNOW IF TRAVIS HAS A GIRLFRIEND OR NOT!

133. Cathy Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 1:19 pm

Allison should still be dancing. I believe it would be fairer if people would vote for the “worst” dancer, the dancer they want eliminated instead of voting for their favourite one. For instance, though I think that Allison is from far the best dancer of the bunch, I did not vote for her last week since I was sure that she would be safe and didn’t need my vote. Let’s hope this voting system will change in the future.

134. King Says:
    August 1st, 2006 at 9:14 pm

OKAY OKAY DONYELLE IS NOT FAT JUST PLUMPY THEN GOOOOO ALLISON, ALLISON FOREVER

135. alritethen Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 5:05 pm

I can only imagine what Donyelle had to deal with when struggling to become a professional dancer. After reading all the hostile postings here about her weight, I admire her mor than ever.

136. AS Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 5:25 pm

ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL YOU HOMOPHOBIC DUMB A**HOLES OUT THERE….WHAT DOES IT FREAKIN MATTER IF ANY OF THE DANCERS ARE GAY!!!! YOU VOTE ON TALENT NOT ON WHAT THEIR SEXUAL PREFERENCE IS…

137. AS Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 5:37 pm

REMEMBER PEOPLE, WHO CARES IF ANY OF THE GUYS ARE GAY…WHO CARES IF ANY OF THE GIRLS ARE (IN YOUR SMALL MIND) OVERWEIGHT….WHO CARES IF ANY OF THEM ARE SLEEPING WITH EACH OTHER…WHO CARES IF YOU THINK SOME OF THEM ARE UNATTRACTIVE…THEY ARE GOOD DANCERS AND DESERVE RESPECT AND ENCOURAGEMENT…ARE ANY OF YOU PERFECT?..HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF PEOPLE KEPT HARPING ON WHAT THEY DONT LIKE ABOUT YOU?…I DONT THINK ANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE IT…SO LAY OFF AND STOP THE PERSONAL CRITICISM…SO MUCH UGLINESS AND JEALOUSY IN ALL OF YOU PLAYER HATERS….

138. Rhianna Says:
    August 3rd, 2006 at 1:52 am

Donyelle doesn’t deserve to be up there. She doesn’t have a great personality which translates to her dancing. I’m always rather bored whenever she is performing. Of course she is good, all the kids are on the show are. But is she exceptional? Hell no. Allison and Natalie are amazing and both of them bring something unique and special to the table. I haven’t seen Donyelle blow me away in anything. She needs to get kicked off already- so people stop whining and hit redial and vote for the people who ARE mind-blowing!

139. blah Says:
    August 3rd, 2006 at 2:10 am

natalie is a good dancer too. but allison was thee best. donyelle shoulda went home. she didnt do well that night.

140. benjiandivanfan Says:
    August 3rd, 2006 at 7:47 am

I THOGHT NATAILE WAS TERRIBLE WITH IVAN LAST NIGHT. SHE GETS MY VOTE TO GET KICKED OF THE SHOW. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE DONYELLE AND HEIDI DO A FACE OFF AGAINIST EACH OTHER.

141. ggirl Says:
    August 3rd, 2006 at 2:24 pm

I think Heidi,Travis, and Benji are great! They always blow me away with their performances and leave me wanting more. As far as who is gay and who’s not, who gives a damn. They are just there to dance so stop with the “I bet he’s gay, and she’s too fat, and they are dating” crap. Get a life!!! The show is for “Entertainment” purposes only!!

142. AS Says:
    August 3rd, 2006 at 2:49 pm

Thanks ggirl…glad someone else has a good head on their shoulder and agrees with me…..

143. Nick Says:
    August 3rd, 2006 at 6:53 pm

Allison got a raw deal last week. I don’t know what america was thinking last week. I agree with one of the other post that this is nothing more than a popularity contest. Donyelle is an average dancer, she does not deserve to be in the top 10. This entire think is fake, it is not a fair show, it’s nothing more than marketing at its best. I am not going to say any names but I know people who one competition after competition against contests that made the top 16 for the show. And the same people didn’t even make the first cut.
    If you think about it but the producer really do have control on this show. Example strong choregraphy verse weak. (Ex. Natalie and Ivan) They performed what they were taught last night. These dancers have been dancing since they have been 4, you know they were prepared. But they were given a weak dances. And usually the choregraphers work off the dancers strenths and weaknesses. During their contemporary Natalie should have been dancing more and Ivan should have danced less. Remember a few weeks ago when Travis and Heidi danced contemporary with the bench. Who did all the dancing while the other was hidden behind the bench. Well, I hope someone out their understands where I am coming from. And Travis if you don’t win, don’t worry the winner was decided before this show began.

144. Amber Says:
    August 3rd, 2006 at 7:07 pm

GO ALLISON!!! I DONT KNOW WHY THE REST OF AMERICA DID NOT PICK ALLISON BECAUSE SHE WAS A GREAT DANCER… SHE IMPROVED VERY MUCH SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW AND SHE WAS MY FAVORITE DANCER ALONG WITH TRAVIS!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THEM!!

145. benjiandtravisfan Says:
    August 4th, 2006 at 8:02 am

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE OVER ALLISON BY NOW. ALLISON WILL HAVE A GREAT CAREER AND SHE WILL BE DOING THE TOUR, SO STOP WHINNING.

146. Tory Says:
    August 4th, 2006 at 11:43 am

First Allison and now Ivan?? What the hell is wrong with you people???? Ivan was the best i wanted him to win i think Travis should go ivan was way better then him! all you people who didnt vote for ivan… YOU SUCK HE SHOULD HAVE WON!!! and for who ever said Ivan was cute your wrong he is HOTT!!!

147. dh Says:
    August 4th, 2006 at 2:03 pm

Tell me about it, get over the whole Alison ordeal.. Life goes on and I’m sure everyone anyone who appeared on this show will be forgotten by fans in a few months.. Life goes on!! The show is for fun and enjoy it while it lasts.. Ivan was not that great, come on, the people who deserve to be there are still there. Although I would’ve rather seen Natalie stay instead of Donyelle.

148. Ivanfan Says:
    August 4th, 2006 at 6:08 pm

I agree with Tory, Ivan is so HOT! He and Benji became my favorites at the auditons right away. i was crying so hard to see Ivan go instead of Travis. I did vote for Ivan and Benji the night before, but i never picked up the phone and voted for Travis because he STINKS. If Travis wins instead of benji, i am going to be so MAD!

149. allisonfan Says:
    August 5th, 2006 at 11:32 am

IT WAS REALLY SAD TO SEE ALLISON SITTIN IN THE AUDIENCE AND CRYING.

150. Anonymous Says:
    August 21st, 2006 at 5:16 pm

BENGI WON

151. wow Says:
    December 10th, 2006 at 5:34 pm

all those ivan fans.. you’re not voting for him because he’s a great dancer.. all of you just say he’s hot or cute or something like that.. go watch other shows with MUCH hotter guys in them.. instead of ruining better dancers’ lives! seriously how can you think ivan is a GREAT ALL AROUND DANCER

152. kay Says:
    February 6th, 2007 at 5:36 pm

omg allison is the best dancer i ever saw she should have won so you think you can dance omg come 2 montreal allison i wanna meat you xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo(L)

153. Anonymous Says:
    February 15th, 2007 at 11:06 pm

I can’t believe you all are hating on Donyelle. If anything Natalie should have went home. The top should be or should have been Benji, Travis, Donyelle, and Allison personally is my favorite Next is Alli then Idk for the guys I absolutly love Travis and Benji!!!

154. Pink Angel Says:
    June 25th, 2007 at 8:35 pm

GOOO ALIISSON!!!
    Ivan & ALison?
    or
    Travis & Alison?

my top favorite dancers are
    1)Alison
    2)Travis
    3)Ivan
    4)Natalie
    5)Hiedi
    6)Benji

Donyelle isn’t tat good…same with Ryan…
    When Musa got voted off… Musa took some of Natalie’s dancing skills away..*SAD*
    I wanna read more stuff about Alison and Travis…but just can’t find anything on webs…
    They are such cute couples!!!
    season 1 and 3 suck..Season 2 is the BEST!!!

155. Pink Angel Says:
    June 25th, 2007 at 8:35 pm

GOOO ALIISSON!!!
    Ivan & ALison?
    or
    Travis & Alison?

my top favorite dancers are
    1)Alison
    2)Travis
    3)Ivan
    4)Natalie
    5)Hiedi
    6)Benji

Donyelle isn’t tat good…same with Ryan…
    When Musa got voted off… Musa took some of Natalie’s dancing skills away..*SAD*
    They are such cute couples!!!
    season 1 and 3 suck..Season 2 is the BEST!!!

156. Chelsea Says:
    June 26th, 2007 at 3:27 pm

GOOOO ALLISSOONN!!
    she is soo pretty..and she also has a nice body..
    LLLOOVVE___
    It seems like Travis and Alison are dating but at the same time it seems like Alison and Ivan like each other,!!!!
    What’s happening!!
    …………………………….
    Benji and Hiedi are couz!!!
    Tats sooooo coool..
    …………………………….
    Donyelle is kinda pretty but she dosen’t have a really nice body and i don’t think she can dance really well…i think she should have been voted off before Natalie and Alison did.
    …………………………….
    I think the person that should have won this competition is either Hiedi, Benji, Travis, or Alison..
    Ivan and Natalie is good but i think Travis is better than Ivan and Alison is better than Natalie.
    ohh..well…good thing is that Benji won!!! yaea!!!
    …………………………….
    Honestly..i don’t think Donyelle should have been in the last 4…
    :P.

157. Chelsea Says:
    June 26th, 2007 at 3:27 pm

GOOOO ALLISSOONN!!
    she is soo pretty..and she also has a nice body..
    LLLOOVVE___
    What’s happening!!
    …………………………….
    Benji and Hiedi are couz!!!
    Tats sooooo coool..
    …………………………….
    ohh..well…good thing is that Benji won!!! yaea!!!
    …………………………….
    Honestly..i don’t think Donyelle should have been in the last 4…
    :P.