Big Brother All Stars – Danielle Wins HOH, Nominates James & Janelle

August 06, 2006 08:06 PM by Joe Blackmon

James_nominatedThe last episode of Big Brother All Stars ended with the houseguests still competing in the “Caught In A Web” head-of-household competition.  As the houseguests hang out on the web, there are several show time killers.  One segment involves how much Howie Gordon eats and how he plans to sell “Big Boy” t-shirts.  Danielle has a heart to heart with Howie, and he promises to cut back on his eating.

The first one out of the head-of-household competition is Dr. Will, who drops out to get an egg.  However, his egg turns out to be a rotten egg.  Dr. Will’s other motive in dropping out early is to get some alone time with Janelle Pierzina so he can shore up their relationship.

After two hours, the houseguests have to switch to hanging on underneath the web.  James Rhine is the second out, and his egg contains the nullify an eviction vote pass.  Mike Boogie is third out, and his egg contains the ten thousand dollars.  Kaysar is fourth out, and he gets a rotten egg.  Marcellas is fifth out, and his egg contains the slop pass.

The final three are Howie, Erika, and Danielle.  After Danielle and Erika promise Howie that he will be safe, Howie drops out.  Danielle then asks Erika to give it to her, and Erika drops out.  Danielle wins head of household.

James is still angry over Janelle nominating floaters last week and calls her a “Miss Anna Nicole Smith wannabe” and “the dumbest person to ever play this game.”  In Danielle’s HOH room, she gets a pink robe, pictures of her family, and a letter from her mom.  Marcellas gives Chicken George his slop pass, but Chicken George tries to give it back.  After some insistence from Marcellas, Chicken George gives in and joins the other houseguests for pizza.

Danielle tells James that she is going to put him up because he is the veto king and so that people won’t think they are allies.  Marcellas tells Danielle that she should nominate Janelle and Kaysar.  Danielle nominates James and Janelle for eviction, and she says her decision was to put up the two toughest bad-asses in their alliance to compete for the veto.  James acts like he is upset and surprised by Danielle’s nominations.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Big Brother All Stars news.  For other great Big Brother All Stars news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother All Stars.

Topics: Big Brother |

53 Responses to “Big Brother All Stars – Danielle Wins HOH, Nominates James & Janelle”

1. realitytvfreak Says:
    August 6th, 2006 at 8:32 pm

A bit bummed that this article was posted before viewers on the West Coast had a chance to see the episode. And before any of you say “You shouldn’t have come to the website if you didn’t want to know”, I came to read the comments on the previous articles, not expecting to see the current episode already posted.

2. Anonymous Says:
    August 6th, 2006 at 8:57 pm

My suggestion for you is to come here Wednesday morning, Friday morning and Monday morning because they are posting new and up to date things all the time. Just a suggestion anyways.

3. JJ Says:
    August 6th, 2006 at 9:35 pm

I knew from Saturday what’s going to air on Tuesday. Livefeeds really put a damper on the show’s suspense factor and people posting Spoilers here yet great either.

Anyway, James is beyond screwed if he thinks any alliance will trust someone playing off all three. And those comments about Janelle were beyond sickening and he should leave before Will because of them. Nows your chance HGs get that pale freak off my TV screen. And may next week be a double eviction whereby ChillTown feels the chill of losing $500000!

4. Jaci Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 1:22 am

Danielle is a bitch!!! Jenelles wicked and going to win!! I got 5 bucks riding on her!!!! WILL ROCKS! I HATE DANIELLE,& MARCELLAS. I LOVE GEORGE!! Danielle is absolutley retarded for putting up James and Jenelle.

5. Mike C Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 5:55 am

Of course, kids, we know Janie wins POV and will take herself off. Now, will Dani put up Kaysar and end his misery???But above poster is right, they may switchit and vote out James. Hes playing way, way too hard.
    Liking Chicken George more and more. Props to Marci for giving him the Slop Pass.
    The Chilly Two just waiting for their own eviction.

6. Renie G Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 7:05 am

Even though Janelle won POV & will oblviously use it to save herself, won’t James still be safe as he won the nullify an eviction vote in the HOH competion? I mean how does that work, does anyone know?

7. realitytvfreak Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 7:20 am

C’mon people…stop spoiling it for those of us who enjoy actually WATCHING the show! If I wanted to know ahead of air time what happens, I’d subscribe to the live feeds. Please don’t be a spoiler…

8. Carmy Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 7:38 am

I personally can’t wait for the veto ceremony. Why has everyone forgotten that James won the ‘nullify a nomination’ in the Power of Veto competition? Think about it, he waits until Janie takes herself off the block, then uses it on himself. Dani would have a fit…teehee. I wonder what 2 other HG’s she would put up? Things that make you go hhhmmm? This would be her chance to put up one of the Chill Town boys. But she is secretly alligned with them, so by not doing so will make herself a target again. I think she’d put Marci up then.

9. BB6 all De way Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 10:36 am

james cant take himself off the block, the” nullify an eviction vote pass ” means that he can stop someone from voting on eviction nite whom he may think is goin to vote him out, thats how it works.

10. YES, YOU ARE A FREAK Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 10:46 am

Sir, this is not the place to come if you just want to enjoy reading comments about the HGs, but don’t want to know up to date real time happenings. There are a number of forums like this that are slightly, if not WAY out of touch with what is going on in the house up to the minute-maybe you should seek one of those sites out. If you truly are a “realitytvfreak” like you claim to be, then you should have no trouble finding them. OR just stay here, read on, and take the CBS show with a grain of salt—you do know that the show is HIGHLY EDITED; why would you want to “follow” their version anyway? The real deals are the feeds and the postings-true, unedited un watered down views of the house. Be a real freak-go LIVE!

11. DR. SNAKE Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 11:07 am

WILL KIRBY THE SNAKE NOW WANTS A NEW ALLIANCE WITH, I DON’T KNOW, WHOMEVER….WHAT IS THIS NOW, 14 ALLIANCES? WHAT A SCUMBAG! CAN’T WAIT FOR HIS ASS TO GET EVICTED!

12. realitytvfreak Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 12:53 pm

To “Yes, you are a freak”: I guess you were the kid who snuck down while everyone was sleeping and opened up your Christmas presents, weren’t you? You also probably like to tell people the endings of movies, too….

Yes, I realize that the show is edited and I do enjoy reading what you spoilers post. I’m just asking that, for those of us who like the anticipation of WATCHING the show to find out what’s going to happen, please don’t ruin it for us…post AFTER the show has aired. (And BTW – I like reading about the SHOW, not just the HGs).

And it’s awful big of you to suggest that I go elsewhere to read about my favorite reality shows. I’m sure this website would be thrilled that you are suggesting they lose a faithful reader.

And though I am a “realitytvfreak”, I do have a life and have no desire to “go live” and sit in front of my computer for hours at a time just so I can go post what’s happening and ruin the suspense for others.

Thanks for sharing your comments..

13. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 1:52 pm

What a kick! I love this site for great new info,thanks for the updates, keep ‘em coming! I work or I would love watching the live feed…totally intriquing! I am pulling for Janelle to save her booty from the big bad wolves! Go Janelle! Will will probably come to her rescue and rock the socks off the floaters! Danielle is doomed if she sticks with James, he is warped! He doesn’t know strategy from his armpit hair! Hope he leaves this week!

14. Mike C Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 6:31 pm

Alls well that ends well, it looks like Kaysar has gone up now that Janelle took herself off. I really feel between James and Kay, its time to say goodbye Kay. He has laid so low this season, that hes barely there. Tough choices as James seems all over the place. Chilly Two fans happy im sure, as their funny heroes get a break this week. But next week,…and Dani in trouble if Janie wins HOH again.

15. Anonymous Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 6:50 pm

SPOILER

REALITYTVFREAK DON’T READ THIS!!!

Kaysar was put up in place of Janelle!

16. Anonymous Says:
    August 7th, 2006 at 8:15 pm

lol …..

Janie saved herself! Kaysar replaces her!

Uh o …. don’t look ……

17. gen Says:
    August 8th, 2006 at 7:42 am

sooo happpy that janelle wind pov…boy was i worried…hope james goes home…why does everyone keep calling janelle fat?i dont think shes fat…she hot/jealous much?lol

18. Anonymous Says:
    August 8th, 2006 at 8:37 am

to the above –

Because she’s SMART and BLONDE …. and, yes, they are jealous.

Sad thing is that because she is so smart … she’ll get voted off.

19. ZK Says:
    August 8th, 2006 at 10:34 am

I have to say I’m really disappointed in this season. Having read the feeds, there is no such thing as “evil Dr”….Will confessed to the HGs, that he told the producers (via the diary room) that he will say anything they want. It’s all contrived.

While I understand that, from the producers perspective,(it’s all about ratings!) it’s disappointing.

All the HGs have admitted, in the feeds, that there is no hate this year, they all geniunely like each other. Yes, even Will laughs it up with all of them. (some of his Dr. stories are hilarious!)

So, that said, I do believe there is genuine friction going on. It’s not nearly what they are portraying though.

Really disappointed in James’ comments. While I expected him to jump ship on the Sov’s, I didn’t expect such hateful comments. The feeds are even worse than the show – and he has serious hate issues with many. (ie democrats, for example)
    Sarah must really have low self-esteem to be with such a person, poor girl.

At this point, I hope anyone but Danielle (does she EVER shut up?!) wins. If I ordered the feeds, I’d cancel so I didn’t have to listen to her motor-mouth.

20. GO Says:
    August 8th, 2006 at 11:19 am

HEY FREAK, IF WE ARE RUINING THE SUSPENSE FOR YOU, THEN SIMPLY GO AWAY, FREAK!

21. Cutefemmegirl Says:
    August 8th, 2006 at 11:20 am

I am really upset that Kaysar had to go up in Janelles place … he is my first pick. However, if he gets booted Thursday, which will be a live vote (on his birthday, no less) … I hope Janelle goes after raggedy-Dani next week to avenge him. It would be nice if the HG’s kept Kaysar for a B-day present. James, “the snake”, will get his own … yesterday he was talking with Dani, and she said (somewhat to the effect of): “America is going to hate me for Kaysar getting evicted”, and James said, “F*ck them!” – here’s hoping he will suffer the repercussions of making a nasty comment such as that, and all of the “Janelle bashing”, also. (By the way, just what is his definition of fat? Is he blind?!) He is an A-1 class jerk. I never really cared for “Will-Boogie”, except that they are good for entertainment, if not good gameplayers, so I can only hope that the “Evil-duo” will help evict James on Thurs., realizing he is dangerous to them, and make his “nullify eviction pass” worthless, as he will more than likely use it toward Janelle … knowing she would pick Kaysar over him.
    Go Kayser! We love you, baby!

22. Anonymous Says:
    August 8th, 2006 at 3:44 pm

well, will and boogie are nothing short of entertaining. they r the life of the show. as for james, i dont blame him for jumping ship, only cause janelle chose to do what was best for her and not the group. as far as sov alliance goes, they deserve anything that comes to them. it’ll be nice to see one of them go, the way they’ve been playing…lets just say i liked them better on their season. i am now rooting for the underdog GEORGE. the guy has been on slop for how long now? it was nice of marci to give him a week off. i also want erika to go far. she is very firey inside. i dont know what it is about her, but i really hope she goes the distance. i STILL love will, cause he keeps the game fun, but i dont want to see him win, i wouldnt be upset if he did either. he plays a good game

23. Mike C Says:
    August 8th, 2006 at 4:24 pm

This is the first week I could care less who goes. James is james, count on anger, outrageous statements bordering on pure meanness, etc…Kaysar coasting the season on his good “Will”(!!!), and he seems completely disinterested, although love the bald head.
    Who goes? Who cares?
    Its almost like I either want George or Howie to win!!!
    The competitions have been darn good this season but the wrong people keep getting targeted. Whats up w/that? Its not to late to send in Ivette to shake things up!!!

24. Anonymous Says:
    August 8th, 2006 at 9:12 pm

LET THE GAMES BEGIN all bets r off, danielle by far is the only one in that house who did exactly what she set out to do which is FINALLY to remove a SOV from that house. she didnt let anyone sway her decision, she had a plan, she stuck to it. that is something that none of SOV have been able to do, why??? cause they cant make up their damn minds. GO DANI, what would make the show even more fun??? if erika won HOH i think that will prove where her loyalty is. u never know what that girl is thinking, she could turn that house upside down and cause some MAYHEM i hope either she or chicken george, hell, even marcellas wins the next HOH i wanna see a foater take charge!!!

25. Dennis Says:
    August 8th, 2006 at 10:29 pm

I’ve seen numerous references to Erika being employed in some capacity by CBS. Now, I’m no lawyer but wouldn”t her being on BB7 be some type of conflict of interest? Anyone know what Erika’s occupation is?

26. Anonymous Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 12:04 am

James sucks major ass! Stop dissing Janelle you loser! What cocky jackass goes for prizes when his own ass is on the friggin block!Poor Sarah. Karma, you have work to do Thursday night. BB7′s gone to hell but thank god they locked that b*tch Dani up while Queen Janelle sipped margaritas!

27. Anonymous Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 8:29 am

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT r u messed up? season 6 has been killin the game, and its about time someone did something about it. as for james, he did what he had to do. janelle f*cked up royally and screwed her alliance, and y??? cause of personal issues with diane. i love james and i’m so glad he finally stepped up his game and broke free of the season 6 alliance. as for erika, her occupation, she’s a pilates instructor, hence the reason she is good at endurance competitions.

28. Cutefemmegirl Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 8:49 am

James was put up by Dani only to get Janelle out …(he’s the “veto king”) – they are in an alliance together, which I think Janelle has smartly figured out because dumb-ass James got greedy at the POV comp. (ques. was: Why would he claim prizes when he was on the block?) – As for Marci giving Chicken George the “slop pass”, he had ulterior motives … saying, “I hope George remembers this if I go up for eviction”. — He didn’t need the slop pass, and you know the producer had a hand in making good T.V., egging Marci to give it to him … cause it’s hard to hate George. The only thing I can’t stand is his loyalty to Dani, or whoever is HOH … but I guess he does that to watch out for his own butt. But seeing Dani get locked up, while all of her so-called alliance had a party was totally priceless – I gotta give BB7 producers props for that one … how hilarious! In my opinion, I like Erika, but I see her as just “skating by” also – she has contributed nothing to the game thus far. (Erika does not work for CBS, she is a Pilates Instructor). Hopefully Kaysar will start kickin’ some butt now … I think that he has something going with “Will-Boogie”, (from looking at the feeds) – to save his ass from eviction tomorrow … (Happy Birthday, Kaysar!) I will keep my fingers crossed. And next week will be really interesting, what with Janelle still in the house … Dani better find a good hiding place!

29. alex(andra) Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:14 am

i honestly think that erika will win HOH this week, i dont know why, but i totally see it happening. and then janelle will be gone for sure cause she is unable to try for veto. kaysar doesnt have anything going on with chilltown, and kaysar now is aware that he will be leaving YET AGAIN before sequester. i guess third is NOT a charm. janelle is completely oblivious to james and dani’s alliance. she pondered, but in the end had nothing. james wasnt willing to do what janelle was willing to do, which is agrivate the entire house by taking away their hot water, and beds plus putting 4 houseguests on slop AND she cant compete for veto next week NOT SMART she just sealed her fate, and i dont see her or howie winning HOH this week, their alliance has weakened. i think the hoh comp will be endurance, not Q&A, which totally sucks for janelle and howie. the floaters have finally stepped up to the plate and have taken a swing. cant wait til tomorrow!!! (p.s. mandee, WHERE R U???)

30. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:33 am

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE JAMES OFF! He is so annoying! He acts all insulted by Janelle doing what is best for Janelle while HOH, do you really think JAMES will NOT do exactly what is best for JAMES when it gets down to the nitty-gritty…come on people! I don’t mind them being a “player” but don’t knock someone else for “playing”! Get a grip!

31. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:34 am

32. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:34 am

33. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:37 am

Ok, i am totally weirded out by this “verification” box…do robots really read this website! psycho! don’t know why my post appeared 3 times, that is spooky also. One more word about Janelle and the POV, why was she the only one smart enough to figure that one out! She rocks! Go Janelle!

34. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:37 am

35. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:38 am

36. mandee Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 10:16 am

dallas fan, it was innevitable, james would have stuck by his alliance until it came down to “every man for himself” janelle got selfish and decided to look out for janelle. james didnt want to put jase up on the block, but he did it for the team, janelle showed a lack of concern for her team, her poor judgement allowed james to break free and now he is doing whats best for himself, and not the good of the team. i honestly dont blame him for being upset, i would be too. janelle made her bed (or should i say cot) and now has to sleep in it, the reprocautions will be dire. janelle has indeed dug her own grave and sealed her fate by not being able to compete for the veto next week. if by some miracle her or howie win hoh, she is gone. and i dont see that happening (her winning hoh that is), not to mention due to her actions (putting houseguests on slop, taking away their hot water, and beds) that is something that will not be forgotten easily. karma will come back ten fold. season six thought they had everything figured out, but their days are out numbered. they should have thought about this when they were in power. no sense in dwelling over it now. now on to will or boogie, i wonder how long they will have the house fooled, they are playing a dangerous game, and i have a feeling that either one of them (if not both) will be one of the last 2 standing. i am pleased to see that erika is out of her shell and playing the game. i see her going far. {alex(andra) i’ve been here, just not posting!!! i’ve been taking it all in.} as danielle said, expect the unexpected. i guess we shall see tomorrow. and i must agree, i too have a gut feeling that erika will win the next HOH. i still cant figure out why. here’s to hoping!!!

37. alex(andra) Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 10:50 am

OH MANDEE how i’ve missed your insightful commentaires. u state some valid points! james is better off without the season 6 alliance, i wonder how they will react when they finally see his diary room sessions FIRE WORKS!!! though it sucks that kaysar is taking the fall for janelle’s stupidity, but he had to go sometime, he was really annoying me, goodbye and good riddens WHADDDDUP KAYSAR!!!

38. alex(andra) Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 10:56 am

and i might add, that will and boogie are too hanging on a thin line, i want to seem them go now, they were entertaining briefly, but they are border line annoying. and oh so greedy!!! they definately take part in janelle winning the veto. dani should stick to her alliance (me myself and i) and she will go far. a great final four would consist of dani, james, chicken george, and erika.

39. Anonymous Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 12:22 pm

apparently there is a relationship forming between mike boogie and erika

40. Mike C Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 3:14 pm

I quess Ill switch faces again and hope Janelle and Howie pull through this muck. Kaysar will go of course, and then James’s meanstreak will finaaly undo him. We can have Scarecrow Erika, The Chilly Two, nor Marci winning this. Too many good players have exited too early and were left w/dregs!!!Thats right Dregs!!
    Dani is too coniving and still pulls sympanthy like all you Diane Haters claim she did. Dani will not make it to final four.
    There is only Janelle, Howie and Chicken George to root for.
    Flush the rest of them..now!!

41. Anonymous Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 3:24 pm

mike c: that is YOUR opinion. stop trying to tell US who we should be rooting for. u wanna root for those 3 WHO CARES i will root for whomever i want. i think erika is a good competitor. scarecrow??? F*CK U! who the hell r u to put anyone down. i’ll bet u’re too scared to look in a mirror at the risk of breaking it. do humanity a favour and DROP DEAD u bias freak. your one track mind will no doubt get u shot someday. obviously not soon enough. its people like u this world could do without

42. ILUVJANELLE Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 3:59 pm

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU “I LOVE KAYSAR’ “WUD UP KAYSAR” JERKS? KAYSAR IS NOT PLAYING THE GAME AND SHOULD GO HOME THURSDAY-GO JANELLE. THE BEST PLAYER OF BB BY FAR. WILL HAS TO GO AROUND LYING BACKSTABBING AND EVENTUALLY DYING FROM HIS GAME. JANELLE JUSTS WIN WIN WIN BABY, THE WAY YOU SHOULD PLAY. GO JANELLE!

43. Mike C Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 5:45 pm

Ecuse me two posts above while I stick Screcrow Erika and your Chilly Two where the sun does Shine!!Hel1!!!!
    touche’ ya idot!
    Preditction:
    Howie wins everything!

44. Anonymous Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 6:23 pm

howie is too dumb to win anything, he’s gone the week after janelle

45. Mike C Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 6:46 pm

Howie for World King!!!
    Chilly Two for Court Jesters!!!
    Erika for the “Anerxia’s Anonymous!!!”
    James for Mr. Nice Guy!!!
    Chicken George for CBS’s next programming cheif!!!

46. Cutefemmegirl Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:23 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To the post a couple up:

I heard Kaysars best friend was killed in a car accident, which is why he may be a little depressed – relax on the guy, I agree he started playing a bit late, (but look what happened last season when he came out guns ablazin’ … he got booted twice for it!) And if he doesn’t take it, then Janelle is my 2nd pick. (I don’t know why, but I always pick 2 players, a guy and a girl … that way, I still have someone to root for in most, if not all, the game). Anyway … I still say:
    Happy Birthday, Kaysar – We love you!

47. realitytvrealist Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:47 pm

excuse me, if your friend dies in a car/industrial toilet machine/whatever/ accident and you are sad and ineffectual, then you excuse yourself from THE SHOW. If your belly is too fat and you don’t get enough sex and sign a deal to promote light sabers but have no idea on how to to win THE GAME then excuse yourself from THE SHOW. Please do not post here and make excuses for losers who are just biding time on my and other’s expense- GO JANELLE! JANELLE, a person who knows how to PLAY THE GAME!
    Hey loser Kaysar,go have your ******’ birthday somewhere else.

48. Oh, and Mike C? Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:53 pm

oh almost forgot- mike c.,turn off the t.v.,and please go back to school and learn how to spell, please!

49. dr. willzafag Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 10:39 pm

dr. willzafag, and if you don’t believe it then you have not done your homework. where is this phanthom girlfriend? such a bank account and no wife? no anything? dr. willzafag, at your service. shall we shave again for the 17th time this week? dr willzafag, nice to meet you.

50. Anonymous Says:
    August 10th, 2006 at 8:42 am

ok, will is NOT fag, i think youre jealous. i agree with the above comments on kaysar and howie, they’re ruining the show. like i said, last year they were entertaining, this year theyre nausiating. erika is not annorexic, she’s a pilates instructor, she’s fit. janelle makes the statement “another dumb blonde” how embarrassing for blondes everywhere, james is THE MAN he plays smart, chicken george is foolin the house, yeah he’s a nice guy, but he’s there for the money just like everybody else, marcellas is annoying, danielle is THE WO-MAN she also plays smart!!!

51. Mike C Says:
    August 10th, 2006 at 3:02 pm

Stop making asisnine comments about each other and concentrate on the Show!!! Dr. Will and Boogie are Clowns!!Kaysar and Howie are not ruining the show! The nasty streak the producers have employed this year doesnt help. Prediction: Kaysar goes tonight-either Howie or Janelle will win HOH and next week, Marci or Dani on the block!!
    For the nasty blogger here, I have nothing for you!!

52. Anonymous Says:
    August 10th, 2006 at 3:32 pm

u know mike c, u should probably keep these (season 6) predictions coming, cause they are ALWAYS the opposite of what u predict, which is great for CHILLTOWN! ya d*ck NOW SHUT THE F*CK UP

53. Anonymous Says: