Flavor Of Love 2 Starts With A Fight

August 06, 2006 10:52 PM by Joe Blackmon

Flavor_of_love_fightAfter failed romances with Brigitte Nielsen and Hoopz, Flavor Flav is making another attempt at finding love with Flavor of Love 2.  This time around Flavor Flav means serious business, as he yells at his producers telling them no more gold diggers.  To ensure a selection of girls that are there for Flavor Flav and not for money or fame, Flavor Flav personally screens the videos of the applicants.

As Flavor Flav opens the door to the mansion, the new Flavor of Love girls race like cattle to claim their beds.  Less than thirty seconds into the house, two of Flavor Flav’s handpicked girls get into a flower-throwing, hair-pulling wrestling match over a bed.  The incident prompts Flavor Flav to tell the girls that this isn’t the Flavor Springer Show.

One of the girls (Sapphire) that got into the fight prays to God for forgiveness.  In her prayer, she says “Lord, please forgive me for beating this b*tch ass today, Lord.  Lord, please forgive me for thinking about beating her ass again, Lord.  Please rebuke all these demons that are in this house, Lord.”  When the other girl (H-Town) from the fight interrupts to ask her if that is really necessary, Sapphire snaps “You better quit interrupting my prayers before God direct me to whoop your ass.”

Flavor Flav talks individually to Sapphire and H-Town.  Flavor Flav calls all the girls together.  Flavor Flav says “Violence is what I can’t have.  Sapphire, your time is up man, I’ve got to let you go.  I mean, you know, watching the video tapes, it shows you threw the first punch.  That I can’t have.  I can’t have nobody throwing punches at nobody.”  Sapphire is dragged kicking and screaming out of the house, and all the other girls celebrate her elimination.

Flavor Flav assigns nicknames to all the girls.  The nicknames are Toasteee, Buckeey, Wire, Nibblz, Somethin, Hood, Eye Z, Tiger, Beautuful, Bootz, Like Dat, Choclate, Spunkeey, Payshintz, Krazy, Buckwild, H-Town, Bamma, and Deelishis.  After Spunkeey interrupts Somethin’s time with Flavor Flav, Somethin flips out and goes into a screaming tirade.  However, the screaming tirade is only the second strangest thing that Somethin does on the premiere.

Flavor Flav has a mixer for the girls, but what the girls don’t know is that there is a spy named Eye Z in their midst.  Eye Z gives Flavor Flav the scoop on each of the girls, but Flavor Flav has trouble remembering everything.  Flavor Flav reveals to the girls that Eye Z has been working as a spy for him.  At the clock ceremony, Flavor Flav eliminates Hood, Bamma, H-town, and Choclate.  After the elimination, Flavor Flav smells something in his crib.  It turns out that Somethin pooped on the floor.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Flavor of Love news.  For other great Flavor of Love news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Flavor of Love.

Topics: Flavor Of Love |

14 Responses to “Flavor Of Love 2 Starts With A Fight”

1. Anonymous Says:
    August 10th, 2006 at 1:27 pm

flavor the fact that u decide to let one girl go after they both hit one other was wrong and seem to look like racism dont get me wrong i like white people to but u should have let both of them go the white hit the back girl first with the back girls flowers she should have been the first to leave hell both of them lie yes

2. carisa Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:06 pm

Flav, I hope this episode you detect real game, real friends and most of all real love. There are still some gold digger lesbians in yo crib that just want air time. on everything playa
    just watch yo back, cuz hoops played you fo a sucka.

3. carisa Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:07 pm

just watch yo back, cuz hoops played you fo a sucka.

4. carisa Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:07 pm

just watch yo back, cuz hoops played you fo a sucka.

5. carisa Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 2:07 pm

just watch yo back, cuz hoops played you fo a sucka.

6. LMT Says:
    August 11th, 2006 at 8:30 pm

flav you better watch your back cause you got al type of people in your house gold diggers, gay, crazy, and etc…… yeah they right ya gurl hoopz did play you for a fool but as we can see you aint haven it……….. this time around flav do the right thing …..

7. Christina Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 3:04 pm

Damn…back for another season huh, this season i think is even BETTER, and Beautuful remind me of hoops…she kinda stay queiet and to herself and she associates with the other gurls but she doesnt push herself on Flav, like wat hoops did in the first season…Beautuful gone win, and play his ass

8. thehotlist69 Says:
    August 29th, 2006 at 12:01 pm

They shouldn’t have even aired the fight. But I liked the rest of the show. I have the toastee, jennifer, natalia pictures from flavor of love 2 and more. Just click here.

9. DayDay Says:
    September 2nd, 2006 at 2:39 pm

I think Beautuful is gone win cuz she is tha bombest gurl on there plus shes sexy and look good and got a good personality and she look good

10. damn Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 10:13 pm

Krazy is so damn sexy

11. Mike C. Says:
    October 7th, 2006 at 8:47 am

After catching the season premier of this gansta-chooses bimbo show, I was astounded!
    The show is beyond sexist. The fact that Flav assigns these wild women names boggles the mind!
    Horrible episdoe, with Sapphire and H-Town fight a thing of uglyness. Thankfully these two are axed quickly. And even though Chocolate was also eliminated I nickname another one of them Hot Chocolate. If someone like Flav can inickname, so can I.
    And the spy Eye-Z was a royal pain, snitching and grinning like a low-rent Alice in Wonderland.
    Only Spunky comes across as human as the rest play certain horrible types destined for elimination.
    Flav’s trademark line, “I cant Have that,” is totally silly.
    It looks like he enjoys all the cheap fuss made over him and revels in these sad girls.
    Ghastlyness on parade here, the show cant get worse than this.
    Rate this one: 1/100 of one star!

12. Treasure Says:
    October 8th, 2006 at 10:56 am

Flav I think u are going to miss new york when u elimated her but i think the girls that talk about all the 20 girls are hoes because what ever they say they aint going to say it in their face so watch who you pick Flav I wish you the best of luck. From the friend that aint never talk about u the one who respects u TREASURE!!!!!!!!

13. Michael J. Ciancaglini Says:
    October 8th, 2006 at 6:40 pm

One side note on our New York:
    She’s wild,fun, and she’s certainly no mother to Flav’s kids.
    But I think she’s the winner. Delishus is too sane for Flav. He’ll tired of her.
    New York will keep Flav hopping and out of street trouble!
    But New York’s momma is way out there, she will cause endless trouble!!!
    What to do with her Momma!!!!

14. jackie williams Says:
    October 22nd, 2006 at 11:54 pm

FLAVOR FLAV IS A SHALLOW HOMELY BLACK MAN THAT SHOULD BE LUCKY ANYONE EVEN WANTS HIM BUT FOR HIM TO PASS UP SOMEONE WHO TRULY LOVES HIM 2X SAYS HE IS AN IDIOT.
    LOSE HIM AND GIVE NEW YORK HER OWN SHOW I WOULD WATCH FIND THAT WOMAN A MAN SHE DESERVES THE WHOLE PACKAGE NOT THE SMALL PACKAGE. GO NEW YORK YOU ARE TRULY THE WINNER …….

Comments