So You Think You Can Dance Top 4 Dancers

August 08, 2006 11:02 PM by Joe Blackmon

The Top 4 dancers – Top 2 guys Benji Schwimmer and Travis Wall; and Top 2 girls Heidi Groskreutz and Donyelle Jones – will compete on part one of the SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE season finale Wednesday, Aug. 9 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Viewers will have two hours after the show to cast their votes for their favorite dancers.

On the night everyone has been waiting for, the live season finale, part two, Wednesday, Aug. 16 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), the final voting results will be revealed and America’s favorite dancer will be crowned. The winner will dance away with a $100,000 cash prize, a new car and a one-year contract with Celine Dion’s Las Vegas show, “A New Day.” Featured guest artists will include Ciara, performing “Get Up” from the “Step Up” movie soundtrack, and Fergie, who will perform “London Bridge.”

Starting September 12, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE goes on the road for the first time ever. Fans in cities around the country will have a chance to see their favorite dancers in person. Tickets go on sale August 12. Check fox.com/dance for additional information and updates.

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE was created by Simon Fuller and Nigel Lythgoe and comes from 19 Entertainment Ltd. and dick clark productions. It is executive-produced by Simon Fuller, Nigel Lythgoe and Allen Shapiro.

Topics: So You Think You Can Dance |

14 Responses to “So You Think You Can Dance Top 4 Dancers”

1. TRAVISANDBENJIFAN Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 8:49 am

THE TOP 4 IS CORRECT EVEN THOUGH I WAS A IVAN FAN. I WISH THAT ONLY ONE PERSON WOULD BE GOING HOME. I HOPE EITHER TRAVIS OR BENJI WIN THE WHOLE THING BECAUSE BENJI IS A A VERY FUNNY DANCER AND TRAVIS IS JUST REALLY GOOD. ACTUALLY I NEVER THOUGHT TRAVIS WAS GOING TO MAKE IT THIS FAR, BUT NOW I AM HAAPY HE DID MAKE IT THIS FAR. WELL WHAT HAPPEN TO DONYELLE. IT’S LIKE SHE WAS NOT HAPPY AT ALL LAST WEEK. DURING THE ROUTINES, THEN THE ELIMANATION NIGHT. WELL ANYWAY’S ALL THE TOP 4 DANCERS ARE REALLY GREAT AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THEM.

2. NJE Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:41 am

I think that the Top 4 this season is more believable than last season (Melody & Jamile?! I don’t think so!), but my prediction is that Benji will win this season, and if not him, then it will most likely be Travis.

3. Travis Fan!!! Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 12:41 pm

I cant believe that Donnyelle madeit this far! I didnt think she would but im glad she did! I’m a dancer also and I feel that all the dancers are great! I still cant believe that Allison didnt make it into the top 4! I felt she was one ofthe best! Well anyway shedidnt and there is nothing I can do about it! I really hope that Travis wins everything though! He is a great dancer andhedeserves to be recognized for it! Benji has already won allot of awards for his dancing! He is already well known! It would be great to see a new facein the dancing world! I cant wait to see the results right now it is almost impossible to determin a winner! They are all great! Well I guess thats it! Ok bieee!

4. Anonymous Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:10 pm

what are the phone numbers. I want to vote. I did’t get to watch it tonight. It’s my BDay and went out to dinner.

5. Nancy Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 9:51 pm

I didn’t get the phone number written down, but I did get the dancer’s number. Can I get the rest of the number?

6. Rhonda Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 10:20 pm

What is the phone number for Travis. My daughter was at her dance rehearsal and I missed the show and I want to vote.

7. Reyna Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 11:22 pm

wHAT IS TONIGHTS VOTING NUMBER FOR DONNYELLE? hURRY PLEASE!

8. Marysa Says:
    August 10th, 2006 at 7:46 am

SORRY I AM TO LATE TO GIVE YOU THE PHONE NUMBERS, BUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS TRAVIS AND BENJI WERE SO FUNNY WITH THE GEEK ROUTINE. ANOTHER THING I HAVE TO SAY TO THE POSTERS ABOVE IS MOST OF THE TIME TRAVIS WAS BUSY, THEN BENJI. WELL IF YOUR MAD AT ME, YOU SHOULD N0T BE BECAUSE I NEVER GO ON THE COMPUTER AT NIGHT. I AM TURELY REALLY SORRY. I HOPE YOU GOT THE NUMBERS FROM SOME OTHER PEOPLE.

9. benjiandtravisfan Says:
    August 10th, 2006 at 8:40 am

HOW LONG ARE THE PHONE LINES OPEN TO SENSE WE DON’T FIND OUT THE WINNER UNTIL NEXT WEEK?

10. diana Says:
    August 10th, 2006 at 9:09 am

Can someone validate that Benji and Heidie are cousins?

11. Travisforever Says:
    August 10th, 2006 at 11:52 am

I ALWAYS THOUGHT SENSE TRAVIS AUDITION HE WAS GOOD, BUT I WAS NOT A BIG FAN. NOW I AM A BIG FAN AND HAVE BEEN VOTING FOR HIM ALOT THESE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. TRAVIS IS SO HOT! I DON’T REALLY LIKE HIS HAIR DUE, BUT OTHER THEN THAT TRAVIS IS SO YUMMY! I HOPE HE WINS OR BENJI BECAUSE BENJI IS GREAT AND HE IS REALLY GOOD! I DON’T THINK HEIDI IS GOING TO WIN. SHE COULD BUT I DON’T THINK SHE IS GOING TO WIN. DONYELLE, SHE WAS BETTER LAST NIGHT THEN THE WEEK BEFORE BUT TRAVIS AND BENJI WERE TO GOOD TO BEAT!

12. Sherry Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 3:41 pm

WHO WON?

13. Sherry Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 3:41 pm

WHO WON?

14. Liz Says:
    August 20th, 2006 at 1:56 pm

I accidentally erased my recording of the top 4. Is there any way to get one?

Comments