Big Brother All Stars – Janelle Wins HOH Redo

August 13, 2006 08:17 PM by Joe Blackmon

Janelle_hoh_redoAfter Kaysar Ridha’s elimination, James Rhine observes that the only people to vote against him were in his alliance.  Janelle Pierzina tells Dr. Will that Chicken George had said he would vote for Kaysar to stay but went back on his word.  In a recap of the HOH competition, it is shown that Mike Boogie, Howie Gordon, and James Rhine all had technical malfunctions with their buttons.  After the HOH competition, Howie complains that he was robbed.  A Big Brother producer voice booms in to say that they take fairness very serious.  The Big Brother producer voice says there were a number of technical malfunctions and the game would be replayed.

In the redo of the HOH competition, the houseguests are once again asked questions about the Big Brother sÃance.  Instead of true and false buttons, the houseguests turn wheels to choose between A and B choices.  Janelle wins the second head of household competition.  Janelle points out that she has been HOH three times out of six.  James says that he is not worthy to be in the presence of Janelle that she is the baddest player of all time.  James and Mike Boogie plot to convince Janelle to nominate Danielle and Marcellas so that they can get rid of Marcellas.

For the food competition, the houseguests have one hour to create seven different slop dishes.  The dishes are judged based on presentation, creativity, and taste by former Big Brother houseguests Jun, Marvin, and Nicole.  The houseguests win food for every day of the week except for Wednesday.  To pass time in the house, Will, Boogie, Howie, and Janelle create a fake music video with a shower scene.

Despite the best efforts of Mike Boogie and James, Janelle is focused on getting Danielle out of the house.  Janelle nominates Danielle and Erika.  Janelle says she nominated Danielle because she put her up last week and Erika because she despises her game-play.  In the diary room, Erika says “I think it’s fascinating that she despises my game-play as a floater.  I think that she’ll be shocked to find out that I’m just a simple girl from a small town named Chill.”  After the credits roll, a scene of Mike Boogie kissing Erika is shown.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Big Brother All Stars news.  For other great Big Brother All Stars news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother All Stars.

Topics: Big Brother |

40 Responses to “Big Brother All Stars – Janelle Wins HOH Redo”

1. Anonymous Says:
    August 13th, 2006 at 8:49 pm

EWE reap what you SEW

2. cc Says:
    August 13th, 2006 at 8:56 pm

Surprise, suprise! Janelle puts up the last two women remaining. Gosh, I was so shocked (NOT!) that once again the bimbo is picking off the women. Game strategy my as_. It’s clear to see she won’t be happy until she’s the only woman left in the house.
    Janelle needs to go – the sooner the better.

3. Mike C Says:
    August 13th, 2006 at 9:32 pm

Stop hitting on Janie and attack the clown-prince Will who is repellant and transparent. Or the mean-spirited James who is on his way out soon. First, Scrarecrow Erika, Dani, and then James!! These three are irritating. Then the beloved Dr. Will steps into the jury hourse to Contaminate!!!
    Wow!-what a season!

4. C Says:
    August 13th, 2006 at 9:52 pm

Watch and see … the next clue will be a WOLF. The answer to the puzzle is: Wolf (3) in sheep’s (1) clothing (2-needle and thread).

Anyone .. ANYONE .. who thinks that it was wrong to REDO the HOH comp is just pissed because Janelle won. Grow up … FAIR happens!

Janelle came to play …. not to act like a jackass, or a liar, or to act like a piece of furniture! Give the girl credit – she is playin’ the game! I hope she continues to win comps.

5. R Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 3:04 am

I don’t think it was unfair to redo the competition, but I do think it was unfair that someone who had a wrong answer in the first competition was allowed to go on. I would believe that regardless of who won since I don’t like or dislike Janelle anymore than I like or dislike Erika and really don’t give a flying flip who won it. Truthfully, I’m pretty neutral about everyone on the show at this point, though clearly Will is playing by far the best strategic game with perhaps Danielle a distant second. The only BB season I watched prior to this was 5 and there’s no one left from that season…and the ones that were there in the first place were never folks I wanted to root for. I.e. I think I’m being pretty objective about it all. I also think it’s amusing that the official episode sanitised the house guests’ reactions, esp. Erika’s, so much. This is just Big Brother and not worth getting upset over, but it does make me happier that I don’t watch CBS’s news…though the other networks are probably no better.

6. C Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 3:07 am

Oh and as you probably know by now, the next clue was not a wolf…but I won’t spoil anything else for anyone who doesn’t read (or get) the live feeds.

7. Anonymous Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 8:03 am

mike boogie won the coup d’etat, looks like the house is about to be flipped upside down, if he can throw the hoh on the block, then bye bye janie, if not, then bye bye howie

8. Anonymous Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 9:00 am

Well really we don’t know if Boogie won it or not and we won’t know until the show. His guess was “reap what you sew” and Janelle’s guess was “you reap what you sew”. All depends on the wording. I think Boogie had the right answer because there was only 1 sheep and that would make “1 you” and not two.

9. Anonymous Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 9:01 am

meant to say “sow” and not “sew” sorry

10. Anonymous Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 9:21 am

no, they announced it, and boogie won the coup d’etat

11. Anonymous Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 10:23 am

Who are “they” and where was it announced? Do you have a link?

12. Anonymous Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 11:24 am

13. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 1:44 pm

Ewe are kidding me!!! This is such PUNishment! But I love it. James is like the Grinch that Stole Christmas, can he be anymore deceitful! Janie has GOT to get wise to him fast! I am so afraid that she will let him do her in! Be afraid, Janie, be very afraid! We definitely need another BOY to go home.

14. Anonymous Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 2:27 pm

NO,with boogie as the holder of the coup d’etat, u can pretty much expect the nominations to be overturned. janelle may very well be going this thursday, if not her, then howie

15. Anonymous Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 2:44 pm

i really like james, he was honest from the get go, he put his team first, right up until they screwed him, and it was his two so called “alliance” members that voted against him. so what did he do, he took matters into his own hands. the 4 were gonna peel him off eventually, he rode them as long as he could, and jumped off when he needed to GO JAMES

16. Mike C Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 3:58 pm

I cant believe Boogie won the Coup Te’ Dat!!!!!People talk about the redo HOH competion being fixed, Wow!!!This is a real fix. I doubt Howie will go. Somehow either Chicken George or Marci might since Boogie is sweet(Sour!!) on Scarecrow Erika!! When you read updates, she really comes off as vicious and beside the point. Look for Janie to continue to win.

17. Anonymous Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 7:49 pm

and u mike c come off as a bitter, pathetic prick. can u for once post without insulting anyone. what is the deal with “scarecrow” erika. she is human u know. u i think were sent from hell.

18. Anonymous Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 9:09 pm

And you just came off as bitter and pathetic by saying that Mike is a prick and sent from hell. So you are not better than you say Mike is.

19. Jasna Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 9:53 pm

I really think that Will is the best player so far…I know, I know he is bad and nobody can trust him ( well Boogie can) but so far he did everything to keep himsef safe. And he is also crazy, funny and I like watching him act like that…its fun….Janie is really strong player and so is James..And OMG Howie is one of the dumbest people i have ever seen on TV…are you kidding me, he is soooo annoying and i just can’t stand him…..He just acts weird and stupid.. I hope Will doesn’t get voted off at all…I want him to win……..

20. Anonymous Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 10:38 am

well excuse the hell out of me, i dont come on here and insult any of the players, i dont name call, or ridicule, thats child’s play, and the very fact that mike c comes on here and repeats these insults is plain old pathetic, and i called him out on it. i dont care how it makes me sound. how would he feel if someone was constantly insulting him for no damn reason. keep those kind of opinions to yourself.

21. mandee Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 10:54 am

mike c, i have to agree with annonymous, not about the prick thing, but these comments of yours are getting rather repetitive, and very redundant. its realy uncalled for. take a step back and keep the comments about the game, and you should try to use your words when referring to the houseguests. i dont want to sound like i’m telling you what to do, but to avoid such comments targetted at you, you should take it into consideration. i dont think the wording was correct in insinuating that you are bitter,pathetic, and a prick, but i do see where this poster is coming from. DONT BE A HATER :)

22. bblover Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 11:25 am

update! spoiler..don’t read if you don’t want to know..freakin Danielle wins POV! boooo!! So Chill Town talks Janelle into putting up Marcellas, Janelle is fooled into thinking they will vote out Erika but of course they will all be voting out Marcellas..who cares I can’t stand Marcellas anyway..he is a whiny biotch!

23. Anonymous Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 11:46 am

bblover, we already knew that dani won the veto, and yah, the marcellas thing, well, chilltown plots… they plan to get rid of erika, matcellas, and janelle in the next 3 evictions, and lets not forget with mike boogie winning the coup d’etat, he has the power to get rid of janelle whenever he wants

24. bblover Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 12:28 pm

um, maybe you knew that but don’t speak for everyone else!! I did not see anywhere on here that it said Danielle won the POV that is why I posted that! duh!!

25. Alex Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 12:43 pm

My opinion of Janelle has definitely gone down a lot. I liked her A LOT in Season 6 but I think it could’ve just been relative ’cause the Nerd Herd were atrocious.
    I am glad Danielle won. Will and Danielle are playing it hard. I used to like Howie as well but I think he’s mildly retarded. I really have no opinion on Erika or Marcellas. Either of them leaving this week is fine with me.

26. Anonymous Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 1:11 pm

check out the other forums bblover, cause thats all they talk about, and everyone who has posted on this forum, has also posted on the others, so with that said u dumb biotch EVERYONE KNOWS

27. Anonymous Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 2:28 pm

Where can you read the live feeds?

28. Anonymous Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 3:21 pm

u can read the live feeds @ http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

29. Mike C Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 3:39 pm

If either Boogie or Dr. Chill make it to the final two, there is something wrong w/the All-Star HG’s. Why is this charming rogue and his henchman still there? Good TV-baloney!! These two have contaiminated the game and are mildily amusing if like obnoxious liers and a spinless sidesick. There game strategy appears to be wroking-doesnt it? How can Janie and even Howie fall for this junk when they Nerd Herd last season were even worse let by sneaky-bland Maggie???
    Bring back all of Season 5 people again except Cowboy before we have to see Dr. Chill sitting were the Dreaded Maggie sat last year!!!

30. alex(andra) Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 3:53 pm

well, at least u finally came to your senses about doctor will, even if ya dont like him, the way he is playing, he’ll most likely make it to the end. and they do make for good television, their witty / slightly childish skit in the diary room is amusing, howie falling for their “so called junk” is believable. he has an iq of a door knob, janelle on the other hand is too busy blushing over this “dreamy” man (as she refers to him) to see what he’s really doing. he is PLAYING them, and very well i might add. he has the entire house constantly questioning EACH OTHER in that house except for him and boogie, they have successfully taken the target off their backs. the question is how long will this last? i think this reign will come to an end unless will keeps charming his way through, and boogie hangs on to will’s coat tail, and i DEFINATELY see that happening. as for erika, she NEEDS to win hoh next week, or else she’s gone, and i dont want to see that happen. i want her dani to take out janelle, as she was wanting to be the ONLY woman in that house, and for what reason???

31. Jasna Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 4:13 pm

I agree with alex(andra) about Erica..she should definately stay at least one more week….Janie is a really strong player but she needs to go…I think that Chill Town is going to take Janie outo of the game…Even though Dr.Will is evil I still cheer for him I wish he wins it just because he IS actually playing the game..He did everything to stay and he will keep doing it until the end. Howie on the other hand needs to go along with Janie…He is just NO FUN at all…
    I have one question for everyone..What do you guys think about Chicken George???? DO you think he will make it to the end???

32. bblover Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 4:59 pm

the person who keeps writing back to me…dude, get a life..you must be really ugly and hate your life to have to comment back to someone so harshly that you don’t even know..I feel sorry for you…now back to what we should be on here for which is BB news…weirdo!

33. Mike C Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 5:46 pm

Chicken George was awful on Season One. He seemed desperate to be like. I think hes playing well and come on, he’s lasted this long. And he actually did not tell Kaysar he would vote for him. Plus his Veto comp was on of the highlights.
    I think no one sees him as a threat. James just dislikes everybody. But his chances of beating Dr. Will are slim. People would vote for him but he will not make final2. Dont get me started on Erika!!!
    Props to Dr. Will-but he is loathsome!!

34. Mike C Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 5:47 pm

Props to Dr. Will-but he is loathsome!!

35. Mike C Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 5:48 pm

Props to Dr. Will-but he is loathsome!!

36. Arne Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 8:18 pm

The grim reaper aka angel of death is often associated as a wolf symbology.

I agree, I think Howie won with a wolf in sheeps clothing.

37. Arne Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 8:21 pm

The grim reaper aka angel of death is often associated as a wolf symbology.

I agree, I think Howie won with a wolf in sheeps clothing.

YOu reap what you sow doesn’t fit into the big brother facade.

Eric said Rachel of bb6 was a wolf in sheeps clothing.

If you check each year, this phrase has been said about a houseguest(s) each year.

Julie Chan said it would be a phrase that is used in the course of the big brother game.

You reap what you sow does not fit. Especially given the fact, that the main theme of bb all stars is ghosts of the past, the grim reaper ect……. The ghost of the past would fit in with past shows and what common phrases were used.

Arne

38. alexis Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 8:41 am

i think that dr. WILL is SEXAA!! and that he is playin his game very well and that Boogie and Will r doin a great job on therre sexaa planns to back door Janie but that is kinda wrong to do but even ways i want Dr. Will to winn all the way….

39. www.lake-shore.co.uk Says:
    October 11th, 2007 at 9:46 am

Surprise, suprise! Janelle puts up the last two women remaining.

40. www.sugar-shoes.co.uk Says:
    October 22nd, 2007 at 2:26 pm

Great site keep up the good work

Comments