America’s Got Talent Winner Is Bianca Ryan

August 17, 2006 09:07 PM by Joe Blackmon

Bianca_ryan_1Regis Philbin kicks off America’s Got Talent by singing “There’s No Business Like Show Business.”  While Regis sings, the magician Nathan Burton brings back some of the former talent competitors though magic acts.  In the Crazy Caliber Talent competition, Rudi Macaggi dribbles a basketball while hopping on one hand, Duane Flatmo plays guitar with an electric mixer and weed whacker, The Great Stamen Show plays his own teeth, The Douglas Lee plays musical glasses, and Dave Nakfoor catches eggs in his mouth.

By audience vote, the winner of the Crazy Caliber Talent competition is Rudi Macaggi.  Rudi’s prize is a 2007 Dodge Caliber RT.  The Blue Man Group and musical duo Aly & AJ  both give special performances.

Regis Philbin calls all of the top ten finalists to the stage.  Regis tells Rappin’ Granny, Realis, David & Dania, At Last, and The Passing Zone to step forward.  Regis then has the five remaining acts sit in one set of seats and the five acts he called forward sit in another set of seats.  In the second group are Celtic Spring, Bianca Ryan, Taylor Ware, All That, and The Millers.  Regis says that one group contains the highest vote getting acts and the other group contains the lowest vote getting acts.

Regis tells the group that he originally asked to step forward that the journey has ended for them.  Regis calls the remaining group of five forward and then asks All That and The Millers to step forward.  After teasing the audience over which of them has won the million dollars, Regis says neither because they are both runner-ups (they do get a car as a consolation prize).  The final three are Bianca Ryan, Taylor Ware, and Celtic Spring.  Regis announces that the winner of America’s Got Talent and one million dollars is Bianca Ryan.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for America’s Got Talent news.  For other great America’s Got Talent news, please also check out SirLinksALot: America’s Got Talent.

Topics: America's Got Talent |

41 Responses to “America’s Got Talent Winner Is Bianca Ryan”

1. harold bertolis Says:
    August 17th, 2006 at 9:21 pm

BOTH BIANCA AND TAYLOR WERE AUESOME.REMATCH!!!

2. william c. cass Says:
    August 17th, 2006 at 9:31 pm

I THINK THAT TAYLOR WERE SHOULD HAVE GOT SOMETHING BECAUSE SHE WAS GOOD.BIANCA WAS GOOD ALSO BUT I LIKED TAYLOR BETTER.

3. Anonymous Says:
    August 17th, 2006 at 10:20 pm

I knew she was going to win since the day the british judge (forgot his name) said “if you change your clothes, you WILL win this competition”. I think it was rigged for her to win. She has talent, but she doesn’t have unique talent.

4. david Says:
    August 17th, 2006 at 11:09 pm

Are you kidding? She EARNED that for sure. Have you ever heard an 11-year-old sing like that? And also, yodelling has been around for a while. Taylor’s talent wasn’t unique either. She was bloody good though-I liked her too. But Bianca won beyond a doubt.

5. Anonymous Says:
    August 17th, 2006 at 11:13 pm

Search on Google and you’ll find tons of young kids, even younger, that can sing like her or even better.

6. Kimberly Says:
    August 17th, 2006 at 11:13 pm

That little girl can sing beyond belief, I am so excited that she won, I just want to make sure her family saves her money, sure they deserve some of it, but alot needs to be put away for her future. But then again I’m sure she’ll be really rich in no time, she has to get a record deal with that voice. I thought JoJo was young when she had her first cd (age 13) but Bianca may beat that record.

7. Packer Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:06 am

GO BIANCA!!! SHES AMAZING!!!

8. kathy Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:09 am

I can’t believe that Bianca won. Sure she can sing but so can a lot of other kids. There were much better entertainers than her!

9. Sebastián Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:26 am

Why not At Last? They really deserved it. My rank was:
    1- At Last
    2- Taylor Ware
    3- Bianca Ryan
    Unluckily I don’t rule, hehe.

10. Trisha Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 12:47 am

We voted for the first time ever on finals night. Bianca was my first choice- Taylor and Celtic Spring were our next picks. Pretty good for us!

11. Karen K Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 1:08 am

I loved Bianca and The Millers. I was glad they won a runner-up prize. Boy, if Bianca isn’t a huge star by the time she is 16, look out American Idol!

12. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 3:59 am

I did not enjoy Bianca’s screaming, er singing.

13. lisa Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 7:02 am

I am so glad Bianca won. She has an amazing voice. I would enjoy listening to her sing, such a big voice from a little girl.
    I would buy her CD

14. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 7:05 am

Boy oh boy can that girl sing!!! I liked all the 10 finalist but she was my favorite to win

15. Mary-Ellen Buckley Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 7:11 am

I knew from he first time I heard Bianca sing she would win! She sends chills up and down my spine. What a voice!!! She’s amazing for someone her age to have that kind of voice. We will be looking forward to seeing her alot in the future!

16. Anonymous Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 8:21 am

Bianca was by far the best performer there! Heck, she could probably have cleaned up in American Idol too. At-Last was pretty good too. It could probably have gone either way, but I was pretty sure Bianca would take it.

17. Vanessa Aleman Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 10:13 am

I am glad Bianca won. I voted for her. My next pick would have been At Last then taylor. I hope Bianca don’t let this opportunity go to get a record deal. That would be a loss. I would like to hear more from her.

18. Bettie Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 7:04 pm

I loved that Bianca won. I think that the Millers were great also, but the older brother sang the harmonica right out of the performance

19. heidi Says:
    August 18th, 2006 at 9:22 pm

I think that for such a young age and a strong voice that girl deserved to win!! Sure there are a lot of young kids out there who can sing but how many of then can hold a note and control a note the way that bianca did, she totallly earned her spot and she held her ground GO BIANCA!!!

20. long Says:
    August 19th, 2006 at 1:15 am

boy alot of people just don’t watch enough talent shows. there are hundreds of kids more talented than bianca. i bet most don’t even know the original singers whose songs bianca always performs. if you do, you know why she is not good.

21. Molly Says:
    August 19th, 2006 at 8:47 am

Bianca Ryan and Taylor Hicks need to do a duet. Just being creative, the more I think about it it might not sound good…

22. Anonymous Says:
    August 19th, 2006 at 9:23 am

Sorry, but I thought Bianca was awful. Except for the first few bars of the song, she screamed and oversang the hell out of it. If she were 10 years older and on AI, she would have been voted off. Just because she has a “big voice” at the age of 11 doesn’t mean it is great and worth $1 million. But then, there really wasn’t any “talent” on this show that was worth $1 million!! American may have talent, but this show was sorely lacking in talent! If they don’t get a better crop of performers next time around, I think it will be history.

23. Anonymous Says:
    August 19th, 2006 at 10:10 am

For all of you who parroted the phrase: “for such a young age”, when speaking of Biaca, be advised: the caveat is wholly unnecessary. If you appreciate tone, timber, control, and sheer power, you know that this gal has what it takes. And to Heide, my guess is that Janis just opened her eyes and smiled.

24. Cheryl Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 7:58 pm

Bianca you were super. A lot of people say you were not all that but I believe that if they could do a third of what you can do they would label them a superstar so what am I to tabel you. You are my star and I am sure I speak for many when I say so. You go girl. Just rememeber the sky is the limit.

25. Anonymous Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 10:59 pm

darn!!!! the MILLERS ROCK!!!!

26. jake clan Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:43 am

Bianca Ryan official fan site

27. King Solomon Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 1:57 am

I happen to work in the recording industry and am very disheartened to see Bianca Ryan win. She screamed, was very pitchy and had no voice of her own. All she could do was belt out poor impressions of Janice Joplin and the like. She might be better suited to win a Junior High School talent show but there is no way on God’s green earth she was the best contestant on that show. Ridiculous. IN three years from now nobody will know her name…I promise you that.

28. Jim Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 12:44 pm

Ok, she’s got a different voice than other 11 year olds, but that doesn’t mean she has a good one. She screamed the crap out of every song she sang. Seriously, if anybody TV’oed it, go back and listen to her songs with your eyes closed.

Ouch.

29. Darrell Smith Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 10:59 pm

Bianca, when I first listened to her voice I kept playing the first song over and over because when you feel emotion and your attention is locked to that little girl that shows power and I have to say she blew me away the first time and I will bet that all you negative people who
    feel she was not that good will eat your words. I want to buy her music already and just wait till she gets voice coaching. God bless Bianca. My hat off also to all the other acts as everyone was gifted and had unique talents.

30. Con Says:
    August 26th, 2006 at 7:27 pm

Well even for those that don’t think that Bianca can sing. Look at the history of great entertainers on Broadway and other facits of showbiz. Some of the biggest stars of all time didn’t have great voices but they had something else, something you can’t buy. They can light up a stage and make you feel what they are sending you. Bianca has this magic on stage.I think she was fantastic. That girl has got something special. And I think for 11 or 21 she sings like a star and maybe other kids as some have said might sing better but lack stage presence, Bianca has it all.

31. Carolyn Says:
    August 27th, 2006 at 3:51 pm

Unfortunately, I did not hear this young lady sing, but I wish I had. Does anyone know if there is a clip anywhere that I can access to listen to her voice?

32. tman Says:
    August 28th, 2006 at 4:37 pm

personally, I think people, especially people who claim to work in the industry, need to have thier head examined. Tears come to my eyes when I hear this girl. America Has Spoken! As far as Taylor Ware, I would rather hear nails on a chalkboard while chewing on aluminum foil!

33. Guy Says:
    August 29th, 2006 at 12:40 am

are you kidding me… that girl was unbelievable.. what control and composure.. and lets not forget… ELEVEN!!!!

she won before the contest started… its should have been called “the bianca ryan has talent show with some entertaining side acts” she deserved it.. hands down!!!

34. Joshua Says:
    September 9th, 2006 at 4:01 pm

I have two thing to say. WOW!! Second keep your eyes on Jesus and he will take you places you you never thought possible..that’s a guarentee.

Excellent job…so when’s the c.d coming out? :)

35. Joshua Says:
    September 9th, 2006 at 4:13 pm

Oh, and for the record my last post was for Bianca~

36. rossc Says:
    September 10th, 2006 at 5:38 pm

My comments are in response to comments by Jake Clan. You say you work in the recording industry, somehow i have my doubts. I think you missed the bus buddy. Hasn’t Bianca already talked to one of the biggest recording companies. She not only can sing but she has the ability to communicate with her listeners with heart and soul and compassion. I believe what you are seeing is a STAR in the making.

37. dennis Says:
    September 29th, 2006 at 10:20 pm

Hey Karen K. You had better go to an ear doctor. The key she sang that song in was right in line with her voice range. Don’t be so jealous. Doesn’t matter anyway. She WILL be a star in the near future.

38. Just me Says:
    December 1st, 2006 at 6:58 pm

Take note, the person who posted above was incorrect. The only Official Bianca Ryan website is at http://www.biancaryan.com

39. sneha Says:
    April 3rd, 2007 at 6:52 am

I really don’t think singing is a good enough talent on here. They have tons of other competitions to win and most of the other people only really had this competition

it’s not like her voice was origonal at all. You guys are being saps, who cares if shes little? age shouldnt matter if she developed her voice early then she should use it great but she should be judged at the same lvl as all other singers. I mean if she was older she would not have won. They would have told her to try out for a singing competition. And she didn’t do anything origonal with her voice it’s not like she made a song or played an instrument. And i’ve heard kids sing better before, and younger, she didnt have to work at it she was just born with ehr voice

40. linda Says:
    August 11th, 2007 at 2:53 pm

Well I thought All That were fabulous and would go to watch a whole show without any supporting act.

41. miza Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 10:08 am

I love AT LAST… They r so hot and cute… of coz talented! They r the best! they should have won!

Comments