Big Brother All-Stars Power Of Veto Controversy

August 22, 2006 09:32 PM by Joe Blackmon

Big_brother_doll_fightAfter Howie’s elimination, James says he feels bad because Howie was so trusting of Will and Boogie, and they sent him home.  Boogie says “Hey buddy, little news flash, you’re playing Big Brother, it’s a game where people lie, don’t know if you got the memo.”  Meanwhile, Chicken George giggles and says “Who would have thought the apprentice lightsabers the master out the door?”  After Boogie wins HOH, Will is not happy and claims winning HOH is the worst thing that can happen to someone in the house.

Janelle mopes around the house and sobs over Howie’s elimination.  All the other houseguests try to cheer up Janelle by paying her compliments.  In the diary room, Janelle reveals that it’s part of her strategy to appear weak so everyone else will think that she doesn’t have any fight left in her.  Dr. Will tells Janelle that they got rid of Howie to try to force her into a stronger alliance with Chill Town.

Dr. Will and Boogie plot to put Janelle and James up.  Their plan is to send whichever one doesn’t win power of veto home.  Janelle tells Dr. Will that she no longer feels obligated to him because he backstabbed her, and Dr. Will corrects her and says he stabbed her in the front.  Boogie tells Janelle that they are putting her and James up, but they plan to help her win power of veto.

At the nomination ceremony, Boogie follows through on his plan and nominates Janelle and James.  Boogie says his reason is because they are both very good at this game.  For the veto competition, houseguests are asked questions about former houseguests.  Houseguests have to grab a doll representing the houseguest that is the correct answer to the question and return it to a kneeling stone.  After each question, one kneeling stone is removed so the last houseguest back is eliminated.  During the competition, James and Janelle get in a tussle over a doll, and Janelle winds up winning.  James is eliminated from the competition but complains that Janelle had the wrong doll and grabbed the right doll out of his hands.  Erika and Janelle are the final two, and Janelle wins power of veto.

After the power of veto competition, James tells Danielle that Janelle scratched him and yanked the Marcellas doll out of his hands.  Janelle tells Boogie that her and James fought over Howie, which was the wrong doll, and then she grabbed the Marcellas doll.  A slow motion replay of the controversy shows Janelle grabbing the Marcellas doll before James reaches it.  Dr Will says “James thinks the show is fixed in Janelle’s favor, well it is, I’m the one fixing it, James.”  At the power of veto ceremony, Janelle uses the power of veto to save herself.  Boogie nominates Chicken George to take Janelle’s place.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Big Brother All Stars news.  For other great Big Brother All Stars news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother All Stars.

Topics: Big Brother |

70 Responses to “Big Brother All-Stars Power Of Veto Controversy”

1. BB_Fan Says:
    August 22nd, 2006 at 10:27 pm

I am very happy that they edited the whow to show us that James is a big baby… Did you hear that ? “I’m harmed ! It’s a little harm, but I’m harmed “!!! Oh my God ! He actually said that he was assaulted by a girl ! He admitted that Janelle kicked his ass !!! Am I the only one who thinks thta James is a big loser ?

2. joy Says:
    August 22nd, 2006 at 11:03 pm

janelle is really a bitch!

3. ALLY Says:
    August 22nd, 2006 at 11:11 pm

I AM ALSO GLAD THEY SHOWED THE REPLAY OF THE FIGHT OVER THE DOLL.
    JAMES IS SUCH A BIG BABY. SOME ONE GIVE HIM A “MARCY” DOLL PLEASE, SO HE WILL SHUDDUP..
    HE IS SUCH A SORE LOOSER.
    I WILL BE GLAD TO SEE HIM LEAVE.

4. Anonymous Says:
    August 22nd, 2006 at 11:25 pm

They did show the replay….BUT in the replay did you see the “H” on the doll or the “M” on the doll….I didn’t which means that they could have made us believe it when it isn’t true. Also, Janelle kicked James which I believe should not be allowed. I think they should re-do the competition.

5. squiggy Says:
    August 22nd, 2006 at 11:48 pm

whatever you guys wanna think janelle won fair and square,theres nothin in the rules against what happened.As far as the kick to james,you can clearly see james pulled her back towards him almost toppling her head over heels and the kick was purely incidental,thats exactly why janie acted so surprised when told that she did this and didn’t know it had happened.anyways its over so get over it.GO JANIE GO

6. Janie Sucks Says:
    August 22nd, 2006 at 11:56 pm

I have to admit when i saw the online stuff I thought there they go again giving Janelle a big advantage unfairly. But watching it tonight, I was like this is it? James to me is such a baby and hopefully he’ll go.

7. Corran Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 12:10 am

Since James is leaving on Thursday, which I am %100 sure on, let me give you all a new idea which would be awesome. Don’t you all agree Danielle and Janelle should team up? Everyone thinks they hate eachother and has this big rivalry. However if they teamed up, they could secretly take out chilltown and everyone else and make it to the final 2. If Janelle sticks with Chilltown, she will only get as far as third or fourth place. Danielle will probably be the next one to go, since Erica is not as close to Danielle as she is to Boogie. For both the biggest female badasses, it would be in their best interest to form a secret secret alliance. What do you all think? Jani and Dani in the final 2 w00t!

8. Arne Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 12:24 am

Let me tell you what I saw.

Janelle had got to the doll first, James tried to grab it out of her hand ( not the other way around)– when Janelle was fighting to keep what she had first! James pushed her down and had his arm around her neck! In the fight to keep the doll, Janelle’s legs were up and inadvertly kicked James. Janelle did not! set out to kick James on purpose. Further Janalle had the second doll first and James tried to get it off of her.

James is the poor sport, and I was not impressed with him when he not only whined and L-I-E-D, he made a comment that he wouldn’t hit her????? Does this mean that James was thinking of hitting her?

You know I thought James game play was just for the show, that he lied and manipulated like everyone else. I didn’t think up until now that he lied daily and lying is part of his personal makeup.

James is trying to fix the game in his favour. He thought if he whined, lied, complained, yelled, that the show’s producers would re-do the competition and in Howie’s words, so James could PARACHUTE TO SAFETY.

I for one will be delighted to see James hit the road and go to sequester, he can deal with Howie and Marcellas there.

The only assault that happened was James assaulting Janelle. I tape this show and I watched it in slow motion over and over again. James is a liar and if I dare say he is abusive.

Will and Boogie maniupulate, were you think sometimes you devious little bas*tards** but not to the point that they are abusive. Sure they are manipulating the game play, like Erica is, Like DAni is, like Janelle is, ect….. ect… but you don’t think that they are offensive.

James dialogue for the whole show, I find very offensive. He is not playing with skill and cunning of an all star. His words are offensive, callous and threating. One can see his anger which he makes personal.

Arne

9. Dennis Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:45 am

I must agree that James is being a big baby about this. It was obvious that Janie didn’t kick him on purpose, I didn’t even see it connect. Get over it James, you lost and I’m no Janie fan. I love the idea of Janie and Dani hooking up. I’m a big Dani fan, think she was robbed in season 3 and would love to see her win the whole thing. Was Janie drunk when she was talking to Will in the backyard (maybe it was Boogie, they’re both the same to me)?

10. Da mack Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 5:21 am

Bye, Bye ,Bitchy,That means you James.
    Geezz get over it already your so gone.

11. Magiq Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 7:33 am

James, don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, unless of course someone tries to slam it behind ya.

You’ve been whining and complaining since you got in there. You were “robbed” last year and will be “robbed” again this year. Time to think of another way to make money buddy.

As Jani & Dani hooking up… NO!

If you want the final 2 players to be the best players I think that Janelle and Will should be standing together at the end.

Janelle for being the best competitor in the house and Will for being the best manipulator.

I would really like to see how the vote goes with those 2 together.

12. Kerry Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 7:36 am

That was awesome, I don’t think anyone meant harm they were just both playing the game hard and Janelle came up ahead this time. I want to like James right now, but can’t seem to make myself after bailing on Season 6 so soon. Bye James!

13. cartertl Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 7:40 am

Did anyone think Boogie’s comment about “plans that are bigger than anyone knows about” were kind of suspect? I’m so suspicious of him. I almost feel like he might stab Will in the back all of a sudden or something.

14. happygirl Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 8:06 am

I fully believe James is in the right on this. Did you see how BB edited that last night? The dolls that they circled aren’t true, and they edited Janelle’s actions. Who knows what really happened, because Janelle picked up two dolls, and in the next cut she only had one.

Something is fishy. Of course, James was acting too whiny about it on the feeds- but I think he has a point. Janelle fully grabbed the doll from his hands.

It’s just too bad the producers love Janelle, and rigged the show like that. James was going to go home anyway, its just a shame they need to make him look horrible before they do it.

15. jsb Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 8:31 am

Hey, Happygirl, what makes you think that James is right ? Do you have informations that we don’t have ? What makes you believe that it was edited to make James looks bad ?

I dont think that BB really needed to make him look bad, he can do it by himself…

I wonder why you think that the circled dollies were not true… People who hates Janelle would say anything to make her look bad, but she just kicks ass ! And I’m not even a fan of hers… I think Danielle and Will will make it to the end…

16. rebecca Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 9:06 am

If you wacthed the show last night you seen clearly that James did not have the doll. So he really needs to stop crying and start saying bye-bye house.

17. happygirl Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 9:11 am

Oh, I love Janelle, but….come on here.

Look at the way they edited it. Janelle fell the first time, grabbed the second doll. They cut the shot, she falls the second time and only has one doll in her hand. What happened in between the two shots, she had to have lost one of the dolls some how.

I also think its interesting that after the HoH was taken away from Erika she goes around the house screaming and ranting and cursing off everyone at BB. And, that doesn’t make a peep on the show. Yet, when James gets upset for how he feels cheated- its on the show, and the edit the show to make him look stupid (Will’s DR). That’s not fair.

And the reason why I feel that the dolls are marked wrong is because of what I read on the feed transcripts, the fact they we coulnd’t see the letters, and how the BB Producers claimed they didn’t “get a good camera angle.”
    If that was true, they shouldn’t know anything.

They’re going to show more of James’ ranting on Thursday, and it just makes me loose respect for the producers.

18. ZK Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 9:23 am

How could anyone possibly think Janelle kicked James on purpose? We clearly saw that, due to the struggle, she fell back and accidentally kicked him.

Bottom line- Janelle wanted it more than James so she did what she had to, in order to get the doll. Period.

Having seen the feeds, I’m shocked at what a whiner and baby James is this season. (and I say that as someone who was rooting for him at the start)

Not only that, he’s incredibly mean, cruel even, and disrespectful – particularly towards Janelle and George. He’s shown us that he is really a creep.
    Sara must have really low self-esteem, poor girl.

On another topic, the producers HAVE ruined this season, but not by rigging anything. They have completely manipulated Will to appear as the ‘evil dr’. It’s pathetic actually, and may be due to low ratings. Did anyone else see the feeds where Will and Janie talked about the producers promising him a spot on the Amazing Race, if he does what they want him to do in this game? (Jani confirmed it,as they had a DR session together)

Really contrived, and spoiling the spirit of what this show is supposed to be. Pathetic, even.

19. Brent Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 9:35 am

Happy Girl – watch it again. They don’t cut the camera to different shots. She and James both grab for the same doll – he pulls her back – she kicks him on accident and says let go. She then sees the other doll and grabs it before he does. As she is getting away from James you can clearly see her look at both dolls and throw the H doll down and keep the M doll. I have watched this in slow motion and it is very clear that she has both dolls and drops one. Zero editing.

20. happygirl Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 9:48 am

I’ve watched it several times, and I stand by what I said.

I’m not condoning James behavior for the few days after the competition….but I do think his initial reaction and his upset was justified.

The producers are making a choice in what they show, and I think it’s bullsh*t. They love Janelle, and will protect her.

As for Sarah- I don’t think anybody has a right to say “I feel bad for Sarah,” “She must have low self-esteem.” Unless you know these two people in real life and know their relationship- you have no rights to say anything about it. Above anything else, James’ love for her is real. It’s very cute. If you don’t like his game play, fine, just stay away from the personal stuff. We don’t know either of them.

21. SweetGirl Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 9:55 am

I agree with happygirl..We don’t know James or Sarah and maybe he is actually different person outside of the BB house…….However he is really mean in the BB house…He is playing everyone, he doesn’t even know which alliance he is in….
    Go Will and Janelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. susan Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 10:38 am

What are Big Brothers rules about fighting for an object in a competition? I think it was fair. James could’ve gone after her to get it back. But he didn’t – he lost. I don’t know who it will come down to – but I believe Will and Janelle are the best players. Will carefully manipulates the players without them realizing it – and he is so funny! Janelle is strong, very smart and pays close attention to detail because she knows it will count in certain competitions. They are both great but if it came down to just the 2 of them I don’t think anyone would give Will the money again. He won the money already – but he has won our hearts. I liked Erika for a long time and was excited to have her in All Stars but she is the female version of James. She has a deal with just about everyone in the house and she’s not very nice.
    Boogie is mean – I can’t stand the way he put it to George in front of everyone. But it worked. I don’t like the way he was nasty to Howie on the way out. Howie was getting annoying – he took the playing dumb and sexist thing too far. (I don’t think he was that dumb – CBS let us see the smart Howie on occasion) It totally worked against him. I think George and Dani are non-descript and need to go. Ok that’s my input.

23. Mike Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 11:08 am

I was not their so I dont know what happened and I really dont have a hors in this race. The thing is a couple of things about this whole thing that bother me. The show them at the spot with Janelle looking like she was their first. My question is why dont we see the whole thing from start to end. they have like 60 cameras in that place and if they showed them from the start to finish it would make it plan as day we are only talking about 15 seconds of footage so they could easly fit it into the program. The other thing that does not make sence to me is the “Dont be mad at me” line from the end of the competion. I also was wondering why they would be wrestling in the bushes if the Black M doll was laying right their in the open? Just a couple of thoughts.

24. Arne Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 11:27 am

My perspective on why Janelle is so hated. Let’s see where does one start:

1. She is a beautiful women

2. She is a smart women

3. She is competative, plays the game and has the skills physically and mentally to win HOH and POW’s.

Tradionally * some* men and women cannnot stand to see somebody like Janelle who is the *** FULL PACKAGE*** best them in a game of challange.

Some men and women actually feel threatened by the beauty and intelligence of Janelle.

Women Like Erica, Diane, Dani are pretty in contrast to Janelle being an actual beauty.

Men like Boogie, James, Will are in awe of her obvious beauty and copetitivenesss and inteligence. So they run around trying to run her down and put her in a make believe light of cheapnesss.

I am a women, and I am not shy to say if someone is beautiful or handsome ( such as Janelle and Colin Farrell, man is that guy gorgeous).

I am quite proud that a Janelle who is a sister to all women is not only beautiful, she is intelligent and can kick these all stars butts in competition.

25. Arne Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 11:30 am

My perspective on why Janelle is so hated. Let’s see where does one start:

1. She is a beautiful women

2. She is a smart women

26. Arne Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 11:37 am

oops my previous comment should read in one line

3. 3. She is competative, plays the game and has the skills physically and mentally to win HOH and POV’s.

and in another line

Men like Boogie, James, Will are in awe of her obvious beauty and competitivenesss and inteligence.

27. alex(andra) Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 11:42 am

i think erika is doing what she has to, to secure herself in the final 4 at least. she tries not to upset anyone, she seems like a genuinely nice person, just remember that everyone in that house is playing each other.they have to. mike boogie did go too far though. lets not forget that erika has been on the block 3 times already, and no one has evicted her, i definately see her making it to the final 4 if not further. james was justified to an extent, but he did get a little too worked up. he’s a competitor and got too excited. janelle has finally realized where she screwed up, and that goes back to when she trusted chilltown. thank god she finally sees them for what they are and plans to strike when given the opportunity. for that, she is back on my “good” list. i really hope james can pull off a miracle right about now cause i dont want to see him go just yet. if dani could win the next hoh, i’m sure the house would be in chaos because she’ll be evenging james’ eviction thus putting chilltown in the hot seat, and if jani wins hoh, she too would be evenging howie, and marci’s eviction thus putting chilltown in the hot seat. right now, chilltown will only survive if either will, or erika win the next hoh. we shall wait and see.

28. SweetGirl Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 11:44 am

Haha..funny…you are right…..
    I really like this show..although if Will gets evicted soon i am going to be so SAD….His comments make me laugh….
    Does anyone have any spoilers about who is going to get evicted Chicken George or James ( i hope james does)…??

29. Arne Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 11:50 am

James in my opinion is not only a LIAR and a WHINER. He is THREATNING.

Lets see so far if James has threatened many things and his dialogue throughout the show is full or real rage and anger. James is not playing a game, he is making the game personal.

James has threatened to SUE BB producers unless they parachute him to safety.

James whole dicipline is either you give me the win on the show or I will sue and try to get money?

This is where James went wrong he changed alliances all to soon. Will and Boogie have said time and time again, they don’t TRUST HIM!
    but they have USED JAME’S OWN STUPIDITY TO FURTTHER THEMSELVES IN THE GAME. Danielle will not take James to the end. JAMES AND DANIELLE USED EACH OTHER.

James is not an asset to the all star game he is ruining it by his display of cheap shots, his vulgar dialogue and his whining and threatning.

Further Janelle did not kick James on purpose, but let me tell you if James did to me what he did to Janelle, I would of more then inadvertly kicked him. I would of knocked his poor sport ass out. He did push her down and yes that is assault in the outside world. What happens after such as Janelle kicking him by accident, does not appply in the legal world. No the show producers didn’t fix or edit what occurred to make James look bad. I agree with the person on this thread who commented that James can make himself look bad all by himself.

If Janelle had cheated like James is trying to suggest and lie about, Danielle and Erica would of been all over that like white on rice. James tried to get Danielle’s support, who only commented on what Janelle had said.

The rest of the all stars were there, they did not see it, because it did not happen like James suggested and lied about it.

James was one of the all stars that I voted for to get in the house and he has disappointed me. I know I wish I hadn’t voted for him.

30. mandee Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 12:00 pm

-arne

let me start by saying: WOMEN is plural aka more than one, and WOMAN is singular meaning ONE.

2. janelle is beautiful but artificial (fake hair, fake breasts) what an inspiration??? i DONT think so. (and also, last night’s show, janelle does look like she’s putting on some pounds)

3.she has a way of getting things done YES though she seems athletic, without actually looking athletic. its sheer financial gain pushing her. money has that effect on people. thats when their true colours shine and they unleash this malicious behaviour. when youre put in a house with a bunch of people who are all vying for a huge sum, greed is bound to take over.

4. i actually LIKE janelle NOW that is, once she realized she was getting played, so we’ll see how she does.

and finally 5. it is JUST a game, and emotions should not be thrown into the mix. i think james is the only one has not lost sight of that.

with that said GO DANI / ERIKA (and james if he can pull this off and stay another week)

31. ZK Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 12:05 pm

And you have no right to tell me, or anyone else what we have a right to say.

James is being a jerk and a creep. If you haven’t seen the feeds you have NO idea of what I’m talking about.

Sara has low self-esteem to be with such a jerk. There….I said it again.

32. Anonymous Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 12:05 pm

janelle screwed her alliance which led to kaysar’s eviction, and then marcellas, and then howie. james didnt have a choice but to jump ship. his alliance kept screwing him so i really dont blame him for turning his back on season six

33. Anonymous Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 12:07 pm

ZK SHUT UP u have have no right to talk trash about anyone that u dont know so take sometime and re-evaluate your life, cause it must be pretty sad if u have to insult others for no damn reason

34. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 12:12 pm

No redo of the competition is necessary! Janelle won fair and square. I am SOOOO tired of James but hate that he gets to sit on the jury, you know he will NEVER vote for Janelle OR Will to win, he hates them both so much. Chicken George is just the sweetest man ever. You can tell he is a great Dad. Janelle is smart to align with him. If James does NOT go on Thursday, I will be REALLY disappointed. Still a BIG BROTHER FAN! Love the show!

35. Anonymous Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 12:21 pm

mandee, once again u hit the nail on the head. money DOES bring out the worst in people. james really does need a miracle at this point, i think if it came down to will and janelle, james would vote for janelle. who knows, things in that house change on a dime.

36. Kansas City Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 12:23 pm

Janelle has always been my favorite. If she wasn’t in the game, I’d be through watching.

37. Carlos Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 12:28 pm

I agree with youll janelle won fair and square james wasnt as fast as her go janelle hope she makes it really far and i hope james is the next to go he has become a big baby

38. ZK Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:23 pm

I will NOT shut-up…..I am just as entitled to comment as anyone else here. My comments are not based on ‘no damn reason’.

Let me elaborate….If you haven’t seen the feeds you have NO idea what I’m talking about…repeat- NO idea what’s going on.

I voted for James to get on the show. I was a fan. Not anymore. He has made some of the worst remarks I’ve ever heard – sweeping generalizations, mocking religions, etc….Very mean spirited, hateful comments full of cynicism and derision, particularly towards Janelle & George.

He has proven himself to be nothing more than a first-class jerk. Sara must have low self esteem to be with such an ignorant, intolerant person.

39. Anonymous Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 1:34 pm

LOL …

Re: Janelle … ya’ll JEALOUS MUCH? Goooooooooo Janelle!!!

Re: Erika … the feeds show just how she is playin the game ….. jump into bed under covers with Boogie everytime she feels ‘threatened’.

Re: James … slimy snake with a horrible mouth … the feeds show f*** f*** f*** this f**** that comin’ out of his mouth. Smut talk does NOT make you a player or a man!
    also … HE DID NOT ‘JUMP’ SHIP FROM S6 … He made the LOD pact before he even came into the house. Pretending he was w S6 was just gameplay.

Janelle is playing this game …. $$ are not the motivation … the girl is just competetive! and looks good doin’ it!! .. and that is why people are threatened (on the show … and OFF the show).

40. Mike C Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 2:41 pm

The above-all True!!! James must get evicted and hopefully, his true colors wil come out. Would love to see him w/the worst exit speech in BB History! His sad-eyes cynisism and two-face viper mouth will be exposed!!! Poor Sarah is right. Even if he is playing the “game’, he is so unlikable, he should be PRIVATELY Sequester as a true punishment!!!!

41. Mike C Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 2:44 pm

42. April Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 3:06 pm

I agree with most of what has been said on here. For some reason I am a Janie fan and have been since BB6. I just find her likeable and she sure is a great competitor. As much as I try to hate Will, I just can’t seem to do it. I find him entertaining and charming. Boogie is another story though. I hated him in BB2 and hate him even more now (he’s a bully). I used to like Erika, but she’s shown her true colors. I’m indifferent towards George. James is just plain annoying. Never liked Danielle and still don’t like her.

I do think the “hamsters” are probably different outside the house to a degree. This is a stressful situation they are put into and it’s nothing like the real world. And personally, I don’t care how they are in the real world as they are playing a game and how they play the game tells me what I need to know about them right now to form opinions about within the context of the game.

I do hope James goes this week. I could have been a supporter of him but he’s way too wishy washy and very disloyal. He should have stuck with s6 and CT should have been out weeks 1 and 2. Dumb move to leave them in!

43. happygirl Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 3:09 pm

Is anybody perfect? No. I don’t think it is appropriate to judge someone by the vices on the show.

If you have a problem with the way James plays the game- fine. But, don’t judge his personal life. Don’t judge Sarah.

Some people don’t like the fact that Will and Boogie lie and manipulate the way that they do….but do we judge them against their careers? No. Will a doctor, and Boogie is a very successful businessman. Great.

James is immature in the way he pouts, and he swears a lot. Fine. But, does it really affect any of us? No. If your going to complain about that, I expect to hear equal distain for Danelle’s drinking, or people using sex to get what they want, or Erika’s rant, etc etc. But, after all is said and done- its easy to judge people while your sitting on your couch- but do we have a right to judge their personal lifes? No.

Get over it.

44. Cindy Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 3:19 pm

So many smart observations in the above. I have been a Janelle fan from BB#6, and truly hope she wins it all in All-Stars. I don’t have any judgment as to whether the “fix is in” or if CBS is just enjoying the melt-down.
    I know I am too sick in the head, but I really wish that Will would stand by Janelle — somehow if he would I think my faith would be restored in mankind!! (Just teasing!)
    What a great show that gets so many impassioned fans!

45. Anthony Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 3:25 pm

I think Janie won it fair and square and James is just a big baby. He just cant face the fact that Janelle is a better competitor than him and shes is gonna be the veto qeen! All i can say is BYE BYE JAMSEY! …ohh and did any one see when James is like Janelle next time dont kick me and shes like I broke a nail and gave him the finger. Thats my Janie!

46. andie Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 3:34 pm

ok, seriously, its like reading the same crap over and over. why do u people just reposting your posts? its really annoying, write what u gotta say ONCE and move on, but for the love of god stop repeating. i can sum up everything that has been said on this forum in very few words:

james is a whiner, he is a snake, he must go, poor sarah, go janie, will and janie final 2, dani sucks, george is “whatever” boogie is a prick, erika is floating her way through BLA BLA BLA. there, that is a sum up of 45 posts.

now i’ll leave u with some words of wisdom…

in that house, regardless of who you’re playing with, there are three words u must keep in mind, TRUST NO ONE

47. Mike C Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 3:42 pm

I can top those three cliche’ words!!
    If I was in the house:

“I Would Trust Everyone!”

48. Anonymous Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 3:46 pm

then u would be the first one evicted

49. ZK Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 4:17 pm

My comments are well within the rules of this site. They are aimed squarely at James, and 1 to Sara. Both are public figures who brought their personal life to national TV, making them fair game. We are being asked to comment on this show and I have done just that.

It’s not up to you to deem what is or isn’t appropriate.

50. Gee Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 6:32 pm

I agree with your sum up, Go Will & Janie!!

51. I STILL hate Will the SNAKE, LIER, FAKE ,DOCTOR! Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 10:02 pm

“There are 15 combinations of six people taken two at a time. Someone from Chill Town is one of those two, nine out of 15 times. Nine out of 15 is 60%. So their odds are good.”

DAMN! I USED TO HATE THESE 2 FOCKERS, BUT DAMN, WILL & BOOGIE BE GOOD PLAYAS! AND IF YOU A PLAYA DEN YOU KNOW A PLAYA , DAMN! DEESE NIGGAS BE GOOD. FESS UP, G! DOCTA & BOOGA BUST A$$!

52. MIKE C. AND MANDEE IN THE FINAL 2-IN THE WTC 9/11/01 Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 10:16 pm

stupid-
    mandee, 1st you “love” will, now it’s girl power? go l**k a m*ff, you confused beeyotch.
    mike c., how does a “m” doll all of a sudden become “BLACK”?
    both of you bother me on this board for a long time now and i wish you would just both go away-i nominate both of you losers to leave the forum NOW, no POV just go, dog, class act, 20 peeps waitin’ for you outside the door, wannabees, confused screw ups…………..

53. CAFE EXPRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 10:48 pm

OH, YOU SILLY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!
    OKAY, FANS, (TEENS), DON’T FORGET, BUY YOUR DR. WILL T SHIRTS HERE NOW, HERE TODAY, I MEAN “TODAY” AT CAFE EXPRESS, HEY… CHECK OUT DR. WILL (OUR FAVORITE DOCTOR) AT MY SPACE, HIS MYSPACE PAGE- NOW! GET THE CREDIT CARD, DOESN’THAVE TA BE IN YOUR NAME, AND BUY A T SHIRT DAMMIT- WILL’S MY SPACE. DR WILL AT CAFE EXPRESS. CAFE EXPRESS. GO TO DOCTOR WILL’S PAGE NOW I ORDER YOUIDIOT GO TO WILLMYSPACEDOT AND SPENDYA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$IDIOT T SHIRTS BE THE FIRSTAT DAMALLSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPIIIIIIIDDDDDD

54. Arne Says:
    August 23rd, 2006 at 11:11 pm

Mandee,

Let me start by saying and stating that anytime a person starts out their comments by giving spelling lessons, tells me that they don’t have much substance in their remarks.

Further they already have lost the battle, and they don’t much believe in what they say. Stick with the debate and spare us the boredome of being the english professor your not!

Next:

2. janelle is beautiful but artificial (fake hair, fake breasts)

ha ha ha ha ha, so is most of the women and men in the world, they have permed, dyed, straightened hair. They have breast englargements, breast reductions, pe*is enlargements, viagra for lustful performance.Danelle dyed her hair and permed it, so did Erica and so did Mike. So your point is??????????????????

what an inspiration???

I think she is an inspiration to many sisters, since she is competative and atheletic. Since she can win the competititions over the other all stars, including James who bragged that he was the veto king. Umm from my last count James has only won one.

he he he he, lol, she is very sexy, jealousey my dear mandee is a USELESS EMOTION!

Money is the motivation to
    WHY ALL THE ALL STARS DECEIDED TO TAKE A SECOND STAB AT IT.

In James’s case it is more then greed, it is hatefulness, it is callousness, it is abusive and it is vulgar. If you condone this type of behaviour mandeefrom your maie friends, more power to you. I don’t. It takes a REAL BIG MAN TO PUSH A WOMEN, TO HIT A WOMEN, TO BEAT A WOMEN. It was appalling to see what James did. I was stunned and in disbelief, UNTIL I REVIEWED THE TAPE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Do you now, sure doesn’t sound like it to me. But everyone has their own way of showing loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee for another.

Now I know you have been smoking, because James is about the only one, besides Erica that has shown that appalling display. He lost sight of it a long time ago. I am thrilled to know that James has one online friend!

He’s gone! all compliments of chill town, dani, and erica.

Arne

55. 2 Evil 4 Own Good Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:09 am

Chill Town messed up royally this week. By throwing Janelle the POV, they sealed their own fate.

She nominates them next week. They are taken out of the voting. This leaves Dani, James, Erika and George to do the voting and Janelle with the power to break any tie. All Janelle has to do is sway 2 votes and one of them goes home. End of Chill Town.

Stupid play guys.

56. Mike C Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 6:45 am

Again, youre not reading NAMES right. In my posts, Ive never mentioned a Black marci doll, that’s another Mike. I said, Janie should have plugged James w/the doll!! It does not matter which doll!!
    Even if she had used a doll of “U”, I and others would have been happy. Go Janie!!!

57. did i miss something? Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 6:56 am

janelle is going to nominate the chill duo? i don’t think so

58. MANDEE Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 7:59 am

ok ms arne, first off, your derogitory remarks effect me in no way. spelling lessons, just trying to help you out. in the beginning of the show, i was rooting for will and boogie WHO CARES as the show goes on, minds change, people give you reasons not to like them or cheer for them, poor sportsmanship, selfishness, nastyness etc etc. people have a right to change their minds. janelle, i did not like her in the beginning for selling out her alliance, BUT i can admit that she is a good competitor, I have no problem admitting when i’m wrong, franqly i didnt finish reading your post cause it nearly bored me to death, i saw a whole bunch of words, but all i could read was BLA BLA BLA

59. Anonymous Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:20 am

ok, i’m starting to think that this isnt the real mandee posting, but rather an imposter because mandee was like the “peace-keeper” on the forums, and also made valid points, and her commentaries were right to it, and NOT rude. WHERE’S THE “REAL” MANDEE???

60. alex(andra) Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:56 am

i cant seem to make up my mind about will “i luv him, i hate him, i luv him, i hate him???” i have myself confused. oh well, he’s playing a good game, i’ll give him that. as much as i hate to admit it, janelle isnt going anywhere anytime soon. that girl’s a badass. gotta give it to her, the second u think she’s done, she comes back with a BANG. i will give credit where credit is due, will / janelle are by far playing the best game.

mandee, i too dont believe that is really “you” posting, i think we have an imposter out there, read her past posts from the beginning of the show, and you would be thinking its an “imposter” too.

poster @ 11:16, a little harsh dont you think? try toning it down and keep to the subject of BB and not the posters.

i dont care how much i was rooting for chilltwon in the beginning (yes, i was a die hard chilltown fan) but boogie has GOT TO GO he is just nasty, he was cool in the beginning, but he’s so damn FOUL. talk about vulgar ( i guess his true colours started to “shine”) i stand corrected, i was wrong, and am “woMAN” enough to admit it.

as far as the season 6 alliance goes, i stand by what i said in the beginning, they are over-rated. YEAH THEY CAN BRING “IT” but i saw enough of them last season, and if i may add i liked them more last season.

61. Anonymous Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:00 pm

Cindy, I don’t think you’re sick in the head. I’ve had my fingers crossed that Will and Janelle will figure out they’re star-crossed lovers for weeks now! There is just something so “interesting” about the two of them together. Maybe it would just be a manisfestation of my fantasy of being with Will and having a body like Janelle’s….you know which all the perfect guys on that show have called fat. What the ??? Seriously, they need some new glasses. I don’t even care if her boobs are fake or if her hair is fake, the girl knew how to make it work and seems to be happy….let her be.

I don’t have the internet feed, damn I’m jealous, but if Will said something about the producers letting him on Amazing Race, I’m so pumped! Can he take Janelle with him? Of course this is probably fixed…it’s tv. Why would we even care if it was, if it’s entertaining just go with it!

62. Cindy Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:20 pm

Alex:
    Wheee! It is fun to have someone else think the sick-o thoughts I do! Maybe I am just a sucker for the whole thing, but I keep thinking the show cannot be real — I have a fun, full life, but I do daydream about Will and Janelle and their (warning, going to be nauseating) hot, evil mutual sexiness. I love them both — but I do see them as characters instead of real people. It sounds trite, but I would love for Will to put all of his trust into Janelle (I know – unlikely ever) and then she would stomp on his cold, black heart. Then, of course, they would make-out!!!

I feel like I am in 5th grade!

63. Cindy Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 12:24 pm

Alex:

Forgot to add — love the idea of Will/Janelle on Amazing Race. If they actually forced us to watch Alison and her poor boyfriend argue all over the place a couple of seasons ago, we deserve a play over. Bring the EVIL to Amazing Race!!!

64. Anonymous Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 1:39 pm

Also very excited about the prospects of Dr. Will / Janelle on one of my favorite shows,Amazing Race. I hope it is true. Go Will / Janie Whoohoo !!.

65. Arne Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 1:54 pm

Posted by: did i miss something? | August 24, 2006 at 07:56 AM

Hey Mandeee=did I ask for your help? Further I wasn’t going to mention it, becuase I am truley bored with people who waste good debate posting space to talk about spelling and grammer. However, Mandee, you make your own spelling and grammatical errors don’t you? Review your second to last post and emphasizes on your sentence structure. Really if one wanted to scrutinize that post, it was pretty tough trying to make out what you were trying to convey. I choose not to mention it, because I think that most people make mistakes, they are typing fast, and most do processs what another is trying to convey.

Posted by: did i miss something? | August 24, 2006 at 07:56 AM

66. Anonymous Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 2:29 pm

WHATEVER arne , u spelt women (meaning woman) like 3 times, doubt it was a typing error u dumb beeeeyoootch

67. Mike C Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 3:47 pm

Heads iff-you good people! I do not know mandee or the others posting here. Its about BB and its personalities or lack of!! Stick to the “game” not personal attacks.
    Here more: I do think James goes tonight–fun sequester house!!!James will spread posison about Our Janie!!!
    Who wins HOH tonight? Am I allowed to hope: Janie!! Up goes Dr. Chill and Boogie. Boogie must leave next week. Any arguments from “mandee”, anonymous, etc…

68. Arne Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 6:12 pm

Mandee,

Leave it alone, your just being repetative now. Worry about your own posts I agree with Mike, stick with the task at hand and that is having fun
    debating big brother.

I love this site, it is free and opened. I would prefer to have a good debate then discuss grammer and spelling. If I wanted that there are forms that cater to this type of need.

Now lets end this. I am more interested in knowing if James got the bums rush and was evicted.

69. Arne Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 6:20 pm

btw Mandee, resorting to name calling only confirms what I orginally said, and that is your actually have no substance in what your conveying to this forum.

If you think that your going to get me into a war of cursing and swearing your dead wrong. I think you have just shown your true character.

Further Mandee, if your going to be online, then accept that fact that people make errors daily and consistently. Nor do many of us care. You go through the above posts and you will see not only typo’s, gramatical and sentence structure errors.

If you can’t accept that then your going to spend much of your time, arguing with people and reducing yourself down to the level you did with me! Which was resort to name calling, which is very immature.

See you on the posting forum, hope you have something more valuable to say then name calling, because someone doesn’t agree with you!

70. Mike C Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 6:37 pm

Spelling?
    Not an issie. This is not a classroom!! We are so excited to post we often hurry the grammar!!
    Get out this petty stuff and Support Janie and Dr. Will-Final
    Too(Sp??)
    Question: Will James hug Janie tonight on his way out?
    Will be get to see those sad-eyes one last time before he gets Marci and Howie!!!Go ahead, spell Wrong!!1

Comments