Two-A-Days Follows High School Football Team

August 22, 2006 11:01 PM by Joe Blackmon

“Two-A-Days” follows the 2005 football season of the Hoover High School Buccaneers of Hoover, Alabama.  Viewers will not only watch as the Bucs chase their fourth state championship title in five years, but they will also get an inside look on how players balance the normal pressures of being high school seniors and dealing with personal relationships.  In Hoover, football is not just a sport – it’s a WAY OF LIFE – so losing is never an option.  Players face the pressures of demanding coaches and practices twice every day while trying to earn football scholarships to some of the country’s most respectable colleges.

Each of the eight episodes of “Two-A-Days” will culminate in a big game; but the drama off the field often affects what happens on the field.  The premiere will feature music from Angels and Airwaves, Sparta, Kasabian, Jason Mraz and more!

Fans will have access to exclusive content with the cast on MTV.com and broadband network, MTV Overdrive (www.overdrive.mtv.com).  The site will offer episode descriptions, tune-in information and cast bios and photos.  Beginning August 23rd, each week the Overdrive "After Show" will offer exclusive cast interviews including “In The Huddle” — a post-game analysis featuring the Coach and the team discussing the big game of the week.  In addition users can watch the “Fumbled Scene,” an offering of deleted scenes and other bonus footage from that week’s episode.

MTV Mobile will feature selected short-form segments from the MTV Overdrive (www.overdrive.mtv.com) “After Show” on mobile video, as well as the show trailer. In addition, fans will be able to download one-liners and coach catchphrases as ring-tones and wallpapers featuring photos of the cast and more.  MTV premieres the new docuseries Two-A-Days on Wednesday, August 23 at 10:30 PM (ET/PT)!

Topics: Two-A-Days |

25 Responses to “Two-A-Days Follows High School Football Team”

1. Christal Says:
    August 26th, 2006 at 3:51 pm

This is the best show that MTV has put out yet. It has the work of the football players at practice and the pressure of everyone at Hoover High to win the football games and being number one in the nation. You also have the drama of basic high schoolers. Finally a show that is not based around a bunch of spoiled rotton kids in California.

2. Caroline Says:
    August 27th, 2006 at 10:36 pm

I have a sick nasty good lacrosse team at my high school and I was just wondering if there is a way for me to get something going at my school like Two-A-Days but for a lacrosse team. We are ranked 5 in the nation and have a chance to play the number 1 team in the nation. The name of the high school I go to is Conestoga High School. It’s in Berwyn, Pennsylvania and I think it would be an awesome show because not many people know too much about the sport of lacrosse and because the drama there is pretty decent to watch! If someone could let me know how I can do this, that would be great!!!

3. alyssa marie Says:
    August 29th, 2006 at 9:23 pm

I love this show. I watch it at least once a day. This is by FAR MTV’s greatest show ever. I wish my high school football team was that good and that people up here actually cared about football. Plus I’m not going to lie…those southern boys are good lookin!

4. lildog021 Says:
    August 30th, 2006 at 6:54 am

hey !! i luv da show “two-a-days” …. do u guys thynk u cud send me sum clips n pics of them n da show ?? plz n thank u !

5. Dorothy Says:
    August 30th, 2006 at 9:55 pm

I think this is possibly the best show I have seen on MTV in a long time. I love how you can watch as they go through life. I’ve got to say, Max and Alex are the two most hottest people I have ever seen in my life. I will keep watching this show as long as it stays on. This is my new favorite show. I LOVE TWO-A-DAYS!!!!!

**^^~~Dorothy~~^^**

6. vanessa Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 11:19 am

ik alexs cellphone number thank god for tvo!

7. bill kluver Says:
    September 12th, 2006 at 3:41 pm

first thing I’d like to say, and i’ll get to the point. Coach Rush Propst. 27 wins means nothing when you can call your players, a lazy pease of S–t. he really thinks he’s something. I don’t.
    My Son would never play beside Him. I would transfer him to another school Comm. Where he can get and education, as well as play football. Rather than be demoralized. You people think he’s a good Coach, then your taking drugs like he Acts. You never tell a person that he is a pease of S–t. Which you Now bleep
    out. Quickly to the point. That being, I will do every thing I can
    to retire this man from coaching Football. Ding……..
    If there’s one thing I teach My children, there is always a way you just need to find it. Also if my boys wanted to play football be on high school they don’t need Him.. got it Coach… If I was there parent and was standing there you would of never got a way with that. It would of been Ding, Ding , lights out for YOU!

8. carol Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 9:31 am

I LOVE THE NEW SHOW TWO A DAYS. I REALLY LOVE MAX, HE IS SO HOT. HE IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I WATCH.

9. donna white Says:
    October 6th, 2006 at 11:19 am

I love Two-A-Days. It is the best reality show. Decent Southern Boys trying to work hard and be good guys while still having fun. I think Max is gorgeous.

10. Erica Says:
    October 13th, 2006 at 6:54 pm

I love Two-A-Days its the best show ever. Alex is so hhhooott. Could you send me some clips of the show…

11. jesse Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 8:22 am

hey does anyone know where i can get photos of Max! thanks!

12. ashley brown Says:
    November 3rd, 2006 at 12:09 pm

max is so hot!good luck on yall careers

13. ashley brown Says:
    November 3rd, 2006 at 12:11 pm

call me max! yall did good in two a days, keep up the good work and stay cool.daniel looks like a slut boy….watch out!!!

14. april Says:
    November 25th, 2006 at 5:10 pm

hey i love two-a-days and i think max and alex are so freakin cute lol well alex and max love ya good luck with college.

15. amy Says:
    December 19th, 2006 at 3:21 pm

i know max ans alex are hot but what about ross he is pretty fine too.anyway i love this show its the best

16. Lindsey Robbins Says:
    December 24th, 2006 at 4:03 pm

i absolutly LOVE this show.
    Ross wilson is the HOTTEST guy alive =]

17. Kelsey Says:
    December 28th, 2006 at 6:01 pm

I Think That This Is The Best Show On Mtv!! I Like This Show A Lot!! I Never Really Liked Football But I Actually Found A New Passion For Football!! After Watching This Show I Relized That Football Can Be A Fun Sport!! I Love The Quarterback Ross Wilson He Is A Great Player And So Is Alex And Max But Ross Is My Favorite He Is A Good Quarterback And He Is A Sexy Beast!! =]

18. Kelsey Says:
    December 28th, 2006 at 6:04 pm

I Really Like The Show!!! Ross Wilson Is Really The Only Reason I Watch The Show And Because I Like Football!!! ROSS WILSON IS A SEXY BEAST! =] I JUST LOVE HIM =]

19. Jessica Says:
    January 2nd, 2007 at 7:06 pm

OMG!!! ROSS WILSON IS SO HOTT!! HE IS THE SEXIST THING EVER!! I WOULD LOVE TO MARRY HIM!! HIS GIRL IS REALLY UGLY!! SHE EVEN HAS A BOY NAME! (ELLIOT) WELL ROSS IF UR READING THIS BREAK UP WITH HER AND I WANT U 2 NO UR REALLY HOTT! (I MEAN REALLY HOTT!)

20. Jessica G. Says:
    January 2nd, 2007 at 7:07 pm

OMG!!! ROSS WILSON IS SO HOTT!! HE IS THE SEXIST THING EVER!! I WOULD LOVE TO MARRY HIM!! HIS GIRL IS REALLY UGLY!! SHE EVEN HAS A BOY NAME! (ELLIOT) WELL ROSS IF UR READING THIS BREAK UP WITH HER AND I WANT U 2 NO UR REALLY HOTT! (I MEAN REALLY HOTT! I rote that!

21. Liz R. Says:
    January 25th, 2007 at 4:00 pm

After watching Two-A-Days, I was so inspired. I was so cool to watch a really good football team, and I thought Ross was hot! Plus he is good. By far the best MTV show in a long time.

22. MEGAN Says:
    January 25th, 2007 at 5:34 pm

Hey wuz up i just love two a days
    why?c-z MAX,ALEX,ROSS ARE ON THE SHOW. YALL GIRLS THAT LIKE MAX, ALEX ROSS YALL HAVE GOOD TASTE IN GUYS IIGHT WELL JUST TO SAY MAX AND ROSS ARE THE HOOOTEST GUYS EVER. HEY MAX UR THE HOTEST, FINEST.AND SEXIEST GUYS EVER
    I WISHED I COULD GO OUT WITH U BUT U GO OUT WITH SOMEONE. HEY ROSS WUZ UP NOTHIN HERE JUST BORED I LOVE UR SMILE AND JUST TO SAY UR HOTTER THAN UR BROTHER,
    AND IM WONDERING IF U AND MAX ARE FRIENDS. WELL GTG BYE LOVE YOU .
    MAX I LOVE U 2 LOVE YA

23. April Says:
    February 8th, 2007 at 10:12 pm

OMG Ross is so hott!!!!!!!!! break up with ur girlfriend she doesnt even like u.

24. Amy Says:
    February 8th, 2007 at 10:16 pm

um… cool show

25. crystal Says:
    February 17th, 2007 at 12:37 am

Ross you shouldn’t listen to these girls you and Elliot are perfect together and should stay together.plus Elliot is really pretty and you girls need to get over yourselves.

Comments