Big Brother All Stars Results – James Rhine Evicted

August 24, 2006 08:14 PM by Joe Blackmon

James_rhine_evictedAfter the veto meeting, James Rhine expresses his confidence that Chicken George is leaving and he will be safe.  However, when James asks Danielle if Chill Town will vote to keep him, she tells him that she has some concerns.  Danielle asks Janelle Pierzina if she wants to call a truce, and after pausing, Janelle agrees.  James asks Janelle how she is voting, and she says she will vote to keep him.

At the eviction ceremony, Julie Chen asks Boogie if he thought it would have come to blows last week if James hadn’t gotten in between him and Howie.  Boogie says he doesn’t think it would have gone that far, but adds “If I sold lightsabers for a living, I would be full of anger to.”

At the jury house, Marcellas thinks he has an entire week alone and says “Howie walking through this door a week from today would be my absolute nightmare.”  Because it is a double eviction week, Howie actually joins Marcellas within 24 hours.  Marcellas says “If I could swim the hell back to the United States, I would be in that sea right now battling sharks that’s how badly I want to get the hell out of here.”  When watching Howie’s eviction video, Marcellas says he found Howie’s behavior offensive.

Dr. Will and Boogie argue over if they should trust Erika or Janelle more.  In a private conversation, Julie Chen asks Boogie where he really stands with Janelle, and Boogie says they decided to leave her in the game because she’s a big target for everyone else.

Julie Chen asks James and Chicken George if they have anything to say to the other houseguests.  James says “I’m a competitor, and I want to stay.  I want to keep competing.”  Chicken George says “Thanks for keeping me here as long as you have, cool beans.”

Erika, Will, and Janelle vote to evict James.  Danielle votes to evict Chicken George.  James Rhine is evicted from the Big Brother house by a vote of three to one.  James gives everyone a hug before leaving the house, and Boogie leads the houseguests in a round of applause.  After he leaves the house, James tells Julie that he feels comfortable that he got beat by the best.

The HOH competition is called “But First.”  Houseguests step up or down based on if they think the answer to a question is true or false.  Erika wins the head of household competition.  After the HOH competition, Julie Chen asks Chicken George how much weight he has lost, and Chicken George says he has lost twenty pounds.  Julie also reveals that next Thursday there will be two evictions.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Big Brother All Stars news.  For other great Big Brother All Stars news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother All Stars.

Topics: Big Brother |

34 Responses to “Big Brother All Stars Results – James Rhine Evicted”

1. Mike C Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 8:22 pm

The tribe spoke right–bye, bye James. Must yuck it up in lala land w/Marci and Jedi Howie. Horrified Scarecrow, Queen of floaters Erika won Erika! Yipes!
    She puts up Janelle and George. We must “will” Janie to win POV. Erika puts up Dani…a long shot.
    George exits laughing, funny outfit. Immediate HOH comp and Janie wins and can evict a HG on the spot. Queen Floater Erika follows George.
    Dr. Chill and Janie must make final 2 or the season hasnt been rigged–its just been a bad joke all of us including Erika’s “fans”!

2. happygirl Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 8:44 pm

James went out classy, and I’m happy about that.

If Erika was smart, she’d put Will and Janelle up for nomination. But, she’ll probably go after CG. We shall see….

3. Pat Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 8:50 pm

this is all I have to say. Erika is in for a rude awaking and its not going to be a good one. CT is going to stick to her like glue and when the time is right send her packing with the rest of the fools that believed eveything they said to them. I hope she use her brains this week. But I dont see it happening. Especially if Mike has anything to so with it. will let hope for the best.

4. Jase Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 8:54 pm

Dude, E-rock-a is head of house. Awesome. She’s gonna put up Jani and Dani, and let them bitches fight it out. Hell yeah. If a veto is won, Georgie will be stunned by his nom.

Dani v. Janelle eviction
    Will-Dani
    Boogie-Dani
    George-Dani

Janelle v. George Eviction
    Will-George
    Boogie-George
    Dani-Janelle

Dani v. George Eviction
    Will-Dani
    Boogie-Dani
    Janelle-Dani

Looks like Dani or George is gonna get kicked out in a big way!

Will could go, but he and Boogie have the girl from Chill to tightly sewn up.

5. Mike C Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 8:59 pm

Jase! Yipper!! You could be right as long as Janie makes it to final two w/ Dr. Will I will feel the season has lived up the”All-Stars!!”
    And Dr. Chill fans, he is right…there is something that doesnt jell w/Floater Queen Erika?? Hmmmmmm……..

6. SweetGirl Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 9:09 pm

I am just happy that Erica won because she is not going to put up Chill Town….but you never know right/?
    And I am happy that James got evicted….YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

7. Roland Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 10:10 pm

I don’t think Erika will put up Danielle or Chicken George. That only leaves Chill Town and Janelle.

Best course of action would be to put up Janelle and Will. If either of them win PoV, Boogie takes their place.

Either way, the odds are that the CT duo will be split up.

8. Corran Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:00 pm

Yeah I agree. If Erica was smart, Janelle and Will should be the ones going up. I hope Danielle will talk some sense into Erica. If Erica wants to make it to the final 2 with Mike Boogie, she will have to evict Will. Janelle is also her big threat. Putting up Danielle and George would be pointless.

9. chrisk Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:03 pm

James was stupid,he should have known that chill town would eventually turn on him. There is no way the woulda allowed him to go to the final 3. I am mad at him because he forgot about playing the game, as a single and not a team buddy. It seemed that he wanted to be one of the boys. I also blame Janelle for not getting Will/Boogie out sooner. I want to be a fly on the wall when Janille is evicted!!!!!

10. Corran Says:
    August 24th, 2006 at 11:08 pm

Aw crap, I just realized something! Now that Erica is HOH, she is guaranteed final 4, correct? Well there ya go, a floater making it into the finals in an all-star season. It woulda been best if Danielle, Janelle, Will, and Boogie made it as final four and took out eachother. Not gonna happen folks :(

11. Jack24 Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 12:11 am

I don’t think we know yet what the rules are for Thursday’s evictions, so Erika could be in only the final 5.

12. Arne Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 12:26 am

I for one am happy and estatic that Mr. Nasty got the bum’s rush. I still say that James was stupid, he let go of his bb6 alliance all to soon.

I also don’t think he was that classy, he still sat on national televison and questioned what show were we watching. Um James the fact is you laid the first blow, when you started running around making an alliance with both Jase and Danielle. ( in the first week). Your bb6 alliance was well aware of your movement withen the house. If any of your bb6 alliance sold you out, it is really because you sold them out from the onset.

Moving along:

I thought the interaction with Howie and Marcellas was hysterical. They need to put those two on television as a comedy routine. Marcellas has a dry almost no personality to his comments. Howie just doesn’t care if he sets out to bug the hell out of you, he will. Howie is like that big brother who won’t quit. It was fun watching the exchanged between Marcellas and Howie.

Last I think that Erica has to start thinking of herself. She may be in a showromance with Mikey. However, I have a feeling she may just team up with the gals and go after showtown. With Wee Willie Wonka being the target? Just my thoughts, of course I could be wrong and she just follows the protocol and put up Janelle and Georgie. Now if she does that and Janelle or George wins the POV, who would she put up. Will, or Danielle?

Double eviction next week, so it will be interesting.

13. Arne Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 12:28 am

Moving along:

Double eviction next week, so it will be interesting.

14. Dennis Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 1:32 am

I’m calling for a do over of the HOH comp. Janelle got it wrong and was out pretty quick. The steps must have been crooked or something! Kidding guys. Just glad Janie didn’t get it. I think Erika will nom CG and Janie, at least I hope she does. Next Thursday should be interesting. Will they hold HOH immediately and do an eviction right away? How will it work?

15. Carrie Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 6:41 am

Speculation is that jani threw the hoh competition, if so, why would she throw such a critical hoh. Stupid move on her part, she probably just signed her own walking papers since Thursday is going to a double eviction day. Erika I think will nominate jani and george. I will be very surprised if she doesn’t. And darn it will and mike are going to be safe again.

16. Dallas Fan Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 9:43 am

ok guys,i love reading this site! So entertaining, Dennis & Arne. Janie was definitely off her game this week…good luck, girlfriend! Did she REALLY get caught reading the Bible? Well, you know the Bible Belt fans are pulling for you now! (that would be me) Sooo glad shameful James is GONE! I, too, laughed till my sides split at Marjealous and Howie…they were a riot! You can’t “make up” a character as funny as Marcy! I am ready for a BIG surprise twist this next week…come on produces, rock my boat!

17. Mike C Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 10:17 am

Ok, Janie missed her chance to put win this crucial HOH but we all know shes not through yet. Howie and Marci were funny but Howie seems extra nasty in jury house. Everybody has been off this season except Dr. Will who just keeps the crazyiness coming. Why isnt he an actor? A doctor?
    Whats not down w/that?
    Two will go Thursday so lets keep hoping its Boogie and Erika. Crazy scenario, huh? But its their time. Boogie needs to be reunited w/ Our Howie!!!LOl1

18. Arne Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 10:25 am

Carrie,

I believe both Will and Janelle threw the competition. I think that it is a numbers risk! Janelle is taking the risk of not being HOH and having someone else( erica) pick who goes up. Janelle is betting if it is her she may win POV and save herself. If Will is not up, he may win it and save her. I do think that Danielle and Janelle are teaming up for more then a week.

They have a common bond now! Get showtown??? Danielle wants to go after showtown because of the James eviction. Janelle wants to go after showtown because of the Howe eviction.

Erica still thinks she is in the legion of doom and Danielle knows by the 3-1 vote that Erica did not try to save James. I think that Danielle has no alternative now but to turn to her worst enemy Janelle and to George.

Hopefully Janelle’s calculated risk will work. That she is put up and wins the POV. Or if she is not put up, that she still wins the POV, so Erica does not back door her.

I do think there is a secret alliance going on between Danielle and Janelle (the dream team) lol.

I could be wrong! It would be fun though if Janelle was put on the block. gets POV, Erica has no choice but to put up a member of showtown! Janelle, Danielle having the last word and evicting a member of showtown, which will be most likely Will as opposed to her showromance partner Mike.

Then Danielle winning POV putting up Mike and Erica, with Erica getting evicted. Janelle or George winning the next one and finising off showtown.

Then it would be a matter of skill, for the last HOH, and your guess would be as good as mine, on who will be the last to be evicted. Janelle could pick Danielle or George. George could pick either and Danielle could pick either.

I think we are guarenteed to an exciting nail biting finish.

At the very least I am hoping for the above. :D

19. Anonymous Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 10:45 am

arne, erika was never part of the legion of doom, it was a four person alliance. erika believes she is with chilltown, and according to ther, george and janelle go up, one wins veto, takes themselves down, will goes up. if its between will and janelle, will is going to be the one walking. dani and george will vote him out.if its george and will, janie and dani will vote him out. i wonder how this double eviction is gonna go. 2 in one night, should be interesting

20. Anonymous Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 10:47 am

if dani wins the veto, that would be great, cause she will use it and then erika has no choice but to put up will. OH WELL

21. Anonymous Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 10:48 am

I THINK THE CHICKAS NEED TO FORM A LIL ALLIANCE AND TAKE OUT ALL THE MEN. JANIE, DANI, ERIKA FINAL 3

22. Kansas City Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 12:30 pm

What could be sweeter than Erika putting Will and Mike in the hot seat?? She could tell Mike he’s safe, and that’s just a way to throw people off from their secret alliance. Won’t work?? Just a thought. And as far as Marci and Howie, they are a side show. Marci, in my opinion is a freak. Hope that’s not too offensive. After all, this is TV and I’m sure they play it for all it’s worth. So get rid of Will and Mike–they’re not all that!

23. MEN ARE SMARTER THAN KEEYUNTS Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 9:49 pm

if dani, scarika and jani don’t open their eyes, then dr. slimeball will win again. hey gals, can we please eliminate the 1 sleazebag that has conned and won it all before? how can these dumb females be so stupid? i guess men ARE smarter!

24. Mike C Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 10:05 pm

Love the name Scarika!!That combines my Scarecrow w/Erika and isnt it time she leaves??How much more??As for Dr. Chill, he’s a great player, yes, slimy and transparent, but he’s calling all shots.
    This week, Janie steps up again, wins Veto, and maybe,Erika pulls a surprise and nominates the Chilly Dr. Wouldnt it be great to send him now to jury house w/that four!!! This will be a wild week and lets enjoy!

25. OH I GET IT! Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 10:57 pm

oh i get it, you are the f**kin monitor, ot the administrator. mike c, can you please go away? why must you answer every and any comment from someone? you make $$$ from this forum, no? go away! and go f**k your self too!
    god, i enjoy a new comment and here you come again. bummer dude

26. Mike C Says:
    August 25th, 2006 at 11:05 pm

You dont get it! Scarika will not win…stop pretending to be BB Seer!! You must submit to Dr. Chill and Janie…before you overdose on Scarocha!!
    Will you ever admit you are Maggie from last season–trying to weasel in on our board and disrupting these discussions.
    Fess up Maggs–youve been had!

27. SweetGirl Says:
    August 26th, 2006 at 7:14 pm

Erica nominated Janelle and Chicken George.Wow….No suprise there

28. GO DANELLE! Says:
    August 26th, 2006 at 10:47 pm

I HOPE DANI WINS THE NOW DELAYED POV COMP AND SAVES CHICKEN GEORGE! THEN WHAT, ERIKA, YOU UGLY SKINNY BOOGIE PUPPET? YOU IN CHILLTOWN? DOUBT IT! SHANNON WOULD SPIT ON YOUR KIND!

29. Arne- Janelle Wins POV Says:
    August 27th, 2006 at 1:41 am

Janelle has won the POV– now its going to get interesting who will Erica Nominate in Janelle’s place.

Will or Danielle? I would be surprised if she nominates Boogie.

Arne

30. Mike C Says:
    August 27th, 2006 at 8:55 am

Janie keeps winning when she has to just like last year. Has there EVER been a better player in the Competition department?? NO!!!
    Go Janie!
    Time to put up Dani again!! But its probably Chicken George who leaves.

31. dani is dead Says:
    August 27th, 2006 at 6:29 pm

now that jediwhore won the pov, dani will be evicted. now, who will join dani out the door thursday? i hope chicken man wins hoh, immediately puts up erika and mike, and breaks the tie (will votes mike & whore votes erika) by evicting mike.

32. Anonymous Says:
    August 27th, 2006 at 8:10 pm

No one appreciates calling Janie anything!! But is ok to call Scarecrow Erika—SCARIKA!! That works!! She goes as soon as Janie wins next HOH! Be warned!

33. Corran Says:
    August 28th, 2006 at 2:16 am

If Erica was somewhat smart she’d put up Will for eviction.

34. sarah Lacasse Says:
    August 28th, 2006 at 10:33 pm

I THINK YOU GUYS AND GIRLS ARE THE COOLEST!

Comments