Big Brother All Stars Results – Double Eviction Of Danielle & Chicken George

August 31, 2006 08:07 PM by Joe Blackmon

Chickengeorge_colonel_1After the power of veto ceremony, Will and Boogie discuss how well their plan to make it to the final two is going.  Will says “Right now in the house, Danielle and Erika, there’s a lot of tension, it’s hilarious, I’m the one who did this, and no one’s even mad at me.”  Boogie says “This week Chill Town gave out honorary memberships to everybody in the house.  How many are we going to honor?  Zero.”

Danielle asks Will if she is safe, and he assures her that she is.  For the eviction ceremony, Chicken George wears his flower suit and a Santa hat.  Janelle, Will, and Boogie all vote to evict Danielle.  Danielle is evicted by a vote of three to zero.  Before leaving the house, Danielle tells the houseguests that she will be voting for the best player.

After the eviction ceremony, Danielle tells Julie Chen that she knew how Chill Town worked and she kind of expected to be evicted.  Julie Chen tells Danielle, “You lost to a guy in a green leotard.”  During the goodbye messages, Will says Danielle is the best player to have never won the game.

During the HOH competition, Julie Chen asks questions about events that have taken place in the Big Brother house this Summer.  Houseguests have to step forward if they think the answer is female or step backwards if they think the answer is male.  Janelle Pierzina wins head of household by answering all eight questions correctly.  Dr. Will tells Janelle to put up Chicken George and Erika, but Janelle argues that she should put up Boogie.

For the nomination ceremony, Janelle says she hasn’t really had much time to talk to anyone and nominates Chicken George and Erika.  For the power of veto competition, houseguest are attached to a rope with two giant knows.  The houseguests have to undo the knows, free the power of veto symbol, and hit a red button.  Erika wins the power of veto.

At the veto ceremony, Erika uses the power of veto to take herself off the block.  Janelle nominates Boogie to take Erika’s place.  After Boogie moves to the eviction chair, there is a long awkward pause, and the houseguests act confused about what’s going on.  Finally, Julie Chen seems to suddenly remember that the show is still airing live and tells the houseguests that there will be another live eviction tonight.

During the eviction ceremony, Will and Erika both vote to evict Chicken George.  Chicken George is evicted by a vote of two to zero.  After Chicken George leaves, Will points out that there is still a lot of time left and wonders if someone is coming back.  After Chicken George leaves the house, Julie Chen calls out the Colonel from Kentucky Fried Chicken with a bucket of chicken to meet him.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Big Brother All Stars news.  For other great Big Brother All Stars news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother All Stars.

Topics: Big Brother |

67 Responses to “Big Brother All Stars Results – Double Eviction Of Danielle & Chicken George”

1. Scerica Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 8:21 pm

was there an hoh competition after chicken george was evicted?

2. Corran Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 8:30 pm

OMG JANELLE U ARE A STUPID IDIOT! Janelle fans should be holding their head in shame right now. HOW CAN JANELLE NOT GET RID OF A CT MEMBER NOW?!

3. C Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 8:30 pm

No – They are supposed to have another HOH on Sunday.

4. Corran Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 8:32 pm

Danielle is giving her vote to Will. Will vs. Janelle in final 2, Janelle wins. Will will have Boogie, Erica, James, and Danielle’s vote, while Janelle will have Howie, Kaysar, and Chicken George’s vote.

5. Corran Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 8:33 pm

I meant Will wins*

6. Mike C. Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 8:34 pm

A mixec show-Dani left but Scarika and Chilly two still playing Janie!! She should have put both up-at least things might have played differently. Janie will not be able to play HOH Sunday. It looks like shes in danger once again.
    Chicken George played a good game but one question:
    I thought Colonal Sanders die several years ago?? Am I wrong? Is this his brother? Or are there now millions who look like that?
    Answer, Please!

7. C Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 8:35 pm

Glad Danielle is gone.

My hope was that the girls would get together after Boogie was put on block. If ONLY Janelle could have gotten Erika to vote for Boogie – then Janelle could have been tie-breaker and Boogie gone!

However, was just my hope – Erika would not vote out the guy she has been sluttin’ with. If ONLY she knew that THEY were wanting her to go tonight!

I honestly think Janelle is playin’ Will – He THINKS he has her wrapped around his finger – but I do not think that is the case – she is playin’ the game. Go J A N E L L E !!!!!

8. Corran Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 8:37 pm

Dude, Janelle not putting up CT is almost as stupid as Erica putting up Danielle. These girls are dumb!

9. Anonymous Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 8:42 pm

Thought about that too but …

Disagree about putting CT up. What if one of ‘em won POV – Ericka would probably have taken that person’s place – voted out.

Then – CT would be so so pissed at Janelle!

10. Corran Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 8:45 pm

I just thought of something. What if Mike Boogie was onto something. What if a houseguest does return? But it should not be left up to America to decide (DO NOT BRING BACK BORING KAYSAR). I think the previously evicted houseguests should all vote for someone besides themselves to return. If they did, Danielle would come back. She would get Allison, Marcellas, James, and George’s vote.

11. Mike C. Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 9:06 pm

Id still like to know..Isnt Colonel Sanders Dead??

12. J.D Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 9:50 pm

Damn, I am not looking forward to an Ericka/Boogie final two.

13. KFC Icon Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 9:55 pm

The real Colonel Sanders died in 1980, but his image lives on as a corporate mascot.

14. Mike C. Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 10:08 pm

Thank you for the answer!! I hope I live on as a BB Mascot…or at the very least….Janelle!!

15. Corran Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 11:04 pm

The only way Erica/Boogie can be in the final 2 together is if Erica wins the next HOH. Janelle and Erica, you are both being played. Janelle, Erica, and Danielle should have teamed up to take down Chilltown. Will is going to win I think.

16. Reality TV Updates Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 11:05 pm

Big Brother All Star Down to Final 4

In tonights Big Brother All Stars, the viewer were treated to a Double eviction in a Fast Forward Big Brother Week.  Yes, in the One hour Live episode we got to see not one put two evictions, a New HOH and a POV.
    Here s how it all went d…

17. Jani Blew It Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 11:10 pm

Janelle should have overcome her instincts and threw the HOH competition this week. She is now ineligible to play to be the next HOH. If Dani wins it, she’s dead in the water.

18. BB Fan Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 11:22 pm

Um… was that a hickie on Janelle’s upper chest area…

19. Mike C. Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 11:51 pm

No, that was a new symbol BB has invented. It denotes the winner of BB All-stars with Dr. Will a runner-up whose luck has run out!!
    Even Boogie votes for Janelle!!

20. Nick Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 1:03 am

I’d just like to point out that, had Janelle nominated Boogie and Erika like she had wanted, with Erika winning the POV, Chicken George still would have gone home. Erika would have taken herself off, and George would have been put up, with Erika and Will voting him out. Let’s see where things go from here…

21. JJ Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 1:04 am

They vote out the only parents in the house, for shame. CT and their girlfriends, the final four. Janelle’s f*cked now if she doesn’t win POV. Go Jani go!

22. Dennis Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 1:37 am

How can Dani win HOH? She’s gone. Wow, I am really disappointed in the final 4. I never in a million years thought I would say this but of the 4, I’m hoping Janelle wins. She is a fierce competitor and that counts for a lot in this game. Yeah, Will is a great manipulator but he’s already won once. Boogie and Erika, they can have each other but neither of them deserve to win. And I must say after her drunken tirade the other night, Dani took the high road and went out with class. I wouldn’t even have looked Erika in the eye, much less given the b**** a hug. And oh yeah, agree with the nice hickey on Janies upper breastal area.

23. Karen Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 6:27 am

I can’t believe Janelle didn’t put up CT. Her only chance of making the final 3 now is to win POV, because you know that whoever wins HOH is going to put her up. She has played so well up to now.
    I too will not want to see Erica and Boogie as final 2,
    BORING!!!!!!

24. Arne Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 6:29 am

I don’t think beautiful Janelle had a choice, nor do I think it was a bad choice.

Let’s see even if she put up chilltown. One of them could of won pov, taking themselves off. Then the other would of most likely voted for Erica to go. If she put up Erica and Mike boogie ( her showromance)–Erica won pov, would of taking her smooching partner Mike off, on the block goes will and cg would of still been voted off. No matter what way you cut and dice it. The odds were in favour of Mike and Will to still be in the house. The smartest move was the two she put on the block. Erica ( who has put up Janelle twice) and CG who has been on the hotseat for weeks.

Now@ Chilltown has to make the decision of who will be in the final three.

Obviousley, if Will or Snottty Mike gets it, Erica and Janelle will be up. The POV is the biggest thing for the next nominations. Who wins it, will make all the diffrence in the world.

If Erica wins HOH, obviousley Janelle and Will are up. However if Janelle wins POV then Erica will have no choice but to put up Mike Boogie with Janelle being the only one to vote. Lets hope that is what happens, then we can all wave bye bye to Mike Boogie.

If this happens then Janelle or Will needs to win the Hoh which will most likely put Erica out of the house. Then again, Janelle may be thinking she would like Erica in the house, since she was the one that cut Danielle’s throat.

If Danielle was being honest and her vote will be going to the best game player. Then she will give her vote to Janelle, Howe will and most likely James. Marcellas maybe? If Will is on Jury he will give it Janelle.

I could not believe Erica’s taped statement to Janelle. She was hurt that Danielle won’t give her , the vote and she hopes she reconsiders?????? huh, lets see Erica you told Danielle with a hug and kiss she was safe. backdoored her, she gets evicted and you expect her to give you her vote. Nice try, I don’t think your reverse psychology attempt will work, unless Danielle softens. Soemone I doubt that.

Arne

P.s. Janelle looked soooooooooooooooooo beautiful tongight, what a gala and won another HOH.

25. kirsten Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 8:07 am

26. Anonymous Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 8:08 am

erika only put up janelle once u idiot, janelle put erika up twice. get your facts straight, obviously u r a moron arne

27. Anonymous Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 9:17 am

I think Janelle can play for HOH. Once they get down to the final four all the houseguest including the previous HOH can play. That’s how they did it in the previous seasons

28. Courtney Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 10:37 am

Ya how does it work with the next HOH compitition. ok for example say erika wins hoh and puts up janelle and will. then mike wins power of veto and wants to save will. now there is no one left for erika to replace the nominee with because mike has the veto, and will was just taken off. So the only fair way would be for everyone to be able to compete for HOH is this what they will do?

29. ZK Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 10:41 am

Janelle is NOT dumb…..anything but!

Look, I too would have liked her to put up CT, but had she put up Erica and Booger, if Erica had won the veto, Will would have gone up, and risked going home. Janie wants Will in the F2 with her.

Gotta give props to Erica for pulling that veto out, however, they REALLY need to get her out next or she will go to the finals. No one in that house, in my opinion, can beat Erica at the endurance comp that’s coming up.

I actually think a Janie/Will final 2 is fitting for “all-stars”, however, after watching Booger and Will attack Erica and Janie with their unbelievably mysoginist comments on the feeds the other night, I’m not a fan of either.

Now Will is lamenting that Janie ruined his relationship with Erin. Gimme a break!!! He started the whole “flirtmance”, he’s the one who licked stuff off her chest in the shower, fed her dessert at dinner the other night, gazes at her lovingly, and he’s the one who holds her hand constantly! …and how about staring at her while she sleeps? There’s no “game” in that!

Crossing my fingers for Janey…in the finals, she can beat anyone left in that house….and deserves to win. GO JANEY!

30. Ice Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 12:40 pm

Hello !
    The mark on Janie’s chest is a birth mark, she has it in a lot of other pictures:( Sorry, hope I didn’t shatter too many bubbles.

I think with it getting down to the final 4 Everyone gets to play for HOH, so Janie could win, put up Boogie & Erica then just make sure she wins veto herself. Sending home Boogie or Erica, Hummm I can at least hope, Will & Janie final 2.
    George did a good job :) seems like a very nice man.

31. GR Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 12:42 pm

U know Col. Sanders looked great for being dead.

32. Kansas City Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 12:46 pm

Hard to believe Janelle and Erica don’t realize they’re being played. Mike and Will should have been the first to go. After all, Will wanted to leave bad!! They should have shown him the door early on. And in my opinion, Mike’s an ass. Janelle is still my favorite. If I didn’t know better, I’d say Erica caught whiff of our teasing her appearance. Her face has been looking fuller. Or she had sex with Mike, and is all a glow. By the way, Arne and Kirsten, hug and make up. Why are you two so bitter? Never mind, I don’t want to get on your bad side. Stay as unique and wonderful as you both are.

33. Mike C. Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 1:04 pm

Although I read all the blogs, who are Arne and Kristen and are they upset because theyre not in the house awaiting EVICTION??? Are they future All-Stars?
    Next: Boogie has already won HOH. He will put up Erika and Janelle of course. Janelle steps up yet again wins Veto, Boggie has to put up Dr. Will. Janelle votes out Boogie!!!Yes-Zillons Cheers!

34. Gracie Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 1:11 pm

OK Mike,
    U R confusing me. If Boogie has HOH,Janie gets Veto, Will goes up, shouldn’t Erica go home? Leaving Will , Janie & Boog.

35. Mike C. Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 1:11 pm

I stand corrected!! Janelle vwins veto, Dr. Chill goes up next to Scarika and Janelle evicts Scarika!! Final HOH Janelle wins finally evicts Trolllish Boogie!

36. Gracie Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 1:14 pm

That is Great !

37. Ice Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 1:16 pm

Best of the Best, Will and Janie, final 2.

38. Kansas City Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 1:17 pm

Mike, I don’t like to draw attention to people, but look again, and check the spelling of one of the names. I really like the way you played the game out. Go Janelle.

39. Mike C. Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 1:49 pm

For the lat time, Scarecrow Erika looks almost ghoulish to me. Actually, a perfect match for Boogie who seems to have dropped in from another “astreroid!!”
    I have nothing personally against Scarika except she sits in Janie’s way to win the game and the PRIZE. The twist at end should be one million–remember, Janie has won more Veto’s and HOH’s than anyone in BB History.
    Abd yes, her mistakes are in NOMINATIONS-which are crucial!!
    But she still deserves to be champ.

40. Kansas City Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 2:30 pm

OK, lets take votes. Mike is 1 vote Janelle. K.City is 2 votes for Janelle. Anyone else??

41. TobyGal Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 4:12 pm

My vote goes to Janelle. She HAS to win the POV or she is going home and that would suck to have CT and Scarica in the final 3. Let’s all send good thoughts Janey’s way for the POV …

42. Skele-Skank(AKA Erika) Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 8:03 pm

“arne, GET A LIFE u invest too much of your time in this show, my guess is youre one of those women with a ton of cats who sits infront of the television ALL DAY not healthy i may add. infact, youre a cry away from help. ever look into those asylums, u could make lots of friends as loony as u. now i’ve read your posts before, and i know u must ALWAYS get the last word which is what makes u ever so pathetic, and of course youre always “RIGHT” hence the quotations. u r a sad sad person. go ahead, strike back, prove to me why u r a loser”

And yet you`re the one who can`t spell “you” or “are” and can`t seem to use caps in the right places. BTW, Will is probably going to win. Get over it people.

43. Anonymous Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 8:26 pm

Hi Scarika(Scrawny Erika):
    Sorry your not gonna win!! If Dr. Chill and Janie make final 2, it will factor in that he’s one once. Not that he’s not deserving.
    He’s wildly shrewd–his face looks reconstructed to the Max!!
    But better him than Boogie or Scarika. Janie has still played the best for two seasons in a row!
    Arne, you are the boss!

44. Mike C Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 10:12 pm

Its official-Boogie nominated Janie and Erika. Next, Janie wins veto yet again!! Dr. Will has to go up and Janie evicts Scarika-finally she is offscreen at last!

45. Arne Says:
    September 2nd, 2006 at 10:59 am

LOL,

It seems the same person with alias names invests to much time waiting for me to post.

Get over it yourself. Further a forum is for anyone that wants to discuss and give their opinion. Not for others to put down and dictate.

I will post when I want and I will give my opinion. As far as the spelling goes. I know you are the same person, posing under diffrent names. Now who needs to get a life.

I find it interesting that you find the time! to put others down, all the while giving your opinion on who should win, if you like someone or not.

Janelle is soooooooooooooo beautiful and she will win. ha ha ha ha haha ha ha . I will say it agoin. ooops I meant again……… Janelle is sooooooooooooo beeeeeeautiful and she will wine. ha ha ha ha hahaha.

You taking the time to try to bother me is not working! oh well to bad so sad.

46. Arne Says:
    September 2nd, 2006 at 11:03 am

First thanks for hte update.

It seems to me aka Erica, that what I predicated came true.

Boggie would put up the two girls.
    ect…….. ect………..ect….

47. Arne Says:
    September 2nd, 2006 at 11:07 am

I don’t think they are bringing back anyone. Its to late in the game. This is all stars so it was played just a little diffrently. They are due to finish Sept 12th and the jury is only seven. Could be another double eviction. Janelle deserves to win, she has won most of the HOH’s and the POV’S, now that is endurance! I believe the Jury including Danielle will give it to Janelle.

48. nj Says:
    September 2nd, 2006 at 3:34 pm

boogie hoh
    janie and erica nom
    i hope one of the girls wins the pov and vote out the doctor and then the girls gun gor boogie and ct will finally be out the game as they should have been long time ago.

49. Skele-Skank(AKA Erika) Says:
    September 2nd, 2006 at 9:18 pm

Hey Arne, FWI this isn`t a forum. It`s an comments section on a not so great blog. And since it is poorly moderated people can make fun of you if they want. They can rudely post spoilers for the people who don`t want spend their hard earned money on the live feeds. They can even post giant spam ads if they want. Just like you can put a bunch of different posts blabbering away about the same thing over and over again. And just like I can go around making fun of people for using all caps and using text speak. Yes, you can post all you want, but really, no one actually cares.

50. Anonymous Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 12:33 am

I’m confused. What’s the latest news? Janie and Erika have been nominated for eviction? Who’s HOH?

51. Anonymous Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 12:35 am

Janelle won HOH AGAIN? This proves that the show is so rigged for her to get to the finals. But I’m pretty sure the evicted players will NOT vote for her to win, unless the producers paid them to vote for her.

52. Arne Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 3:34 am

Um AKA Erica,

I think you described what people feel about you and your posts!

Arne

Just to ensure you don’t forget. Janelle is soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful, she rocks in every way. Don’t you wish you could be Janelle Erica.

Hhmmm come to think of it, its getting scary, AKA Erica you are taking on the personality of Erica’s character.((((( shiver))))

Arne

53. Karen Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 8:21 am

Since Janell won POV she is one of the final three. What if she wins HOH next and votes Will out …..what would her chances be againest Mike in the final 2?

54. Anonymous Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 8:54 am

I thought Booei won HOH-Janie and Scarika on block and last I knew Veto had now been played. How could they be on Janie winning HOH already??

55. Anonymous Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 9:14 am

Timeline:

Final 4 – Janelle, Ericka, Boogie, Will

Boogie wins HOH – puts Janelle & Ericka on block

JANELLE wins POV! putting her in final 3!

Mike Boogie has no choice but to put Will up in her place – WHO WILL JANELLE (the only vote) VOTE TO EVICT?
    *****************

To those baby idiots who keep saying crap like ‘IT’S RIGGED’ …… BULLSHIT! Janelle has worked her a** off to win competitions and deserves to win. (Unlike those who whine, lie, & snake). Jealous much?

56. Mike C Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 9:21 am

Yes, just read Janie won Veto for the fifth time this season!! Wow! And she makes final three again!!
    I would like to see her evict Boogie-get him out!! But she likes to get rid of the ladies, so probably Scarika!! But I think Boogie’s a bigger threat to win final HOH!!!
    Go Janelle!! On the other hand, we know she can BEAT Boogie in final 2 for Sure!

57. Anonymous Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 12:33 pm

Mike C – Boogie cannot be put on the block – He is HOH. Only Will is goin’ on the block.

58. Anonymous Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 12:36 pm

QUESTION:

Why does the CBS site have it posted incorrectly that Janelle is HOH??? Mike Boogie is HOH.

59. Mike C Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 1:44 pm

I know Boogie is HOH. Im saying the last HOH Janie must win so she can evict Boogie!

60. Skele-Skank(AKA Erika) Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 5:34 pm

“Um AKA Erica,

I think you described what people feel about you and your posts!

Arne

Arne”

Just to let you know, I was sticking up for you when kirsten was making fun of you. Oh well…

Anyway, I kinda want Janelle to vote Will out while she has the chance. Though I also kinda want to see Erika go… Dammit, I hate this final four.

61. Mike C Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 5:59 pm

I think Scarika has given her last sad-faced mope!!!YUCKS to her-vote her out!! Next, Booie, although her chance is better to win against him than Dr. Chill!
    Can Janie seal the deal by winning this final HOH???
    Millions wonder and hope.

62. TobyGal Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 6:30 pm

The reason Janelle is HOH on the web site is because they haven’t updated it yet. Mike is the current HOH and Janelle will win POV in tonight’s episode. She will probably get rid of Erika since there will most likely be an endurance competition coming up and Erika is fantastic at those (remember the spider web, she was ready to hang on that all night with no problems) due to her pilates and yoga background. So Janelle will have a better chance winning the next HOH against Boogie and Will (rather than Erika and Will). If Janelle makes it to the final 2 she will win this because she will get definitely get votes from Howie and George, most likely Marcellas, and probably from James and Danielle (who are both pissed that Chill Town lied to them about their so-called alliance). She just has to win the next HOH! Go Janey … 5 POV’s and 4 HOH’s … the best in BB history!

63. Mike C Says:
    September 3rd, 2006 at 6:35 pm

The above post is all true for once!!! Janie will evict Scarika because of the endurance factor also, but I also think she’s tired of her lies. The “spool of lies” method of playing. True, Chilltown also uses this method but with Scarika its so transparent.
    If Scarika stays and wins HOH, we know shell take Boogie over Dr. Will and once again, like last year, we’ll have two pains in the Final 2–(Maggie and Vette)
    Lets hope that does not happen!!

64. Arne Says:
    September 4th, 2006 at 8:25 am

aka Erica,

Thanks for clarifying, I appreciate your defence of me and apologize, for my last comment to you.

I will say it again, I apolgize for my last comment to you. NOW AKA ERICA IS A CLASS ACT! You could of dissed me for my confusion and choose not to. You are one classy female.

Arne

65. Anonymous Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 3:52 pm

ARNE YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER

66. rightie Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 6:24 pm

Hey what happened on big brother on tue the 12th I missed it please e-mail me at rightie94@hotmail.com for the answer I really need to know.

thanks

67. Randi Says:
    October 1st, 2007 at 11:14 pm

Anybody who can say that there’s truth to reality TV is full of horseshit! Do people lack that much intelligence (common sense) to have to immerse their minds with this poppycock? Come on people!! wake up, reality is not reality! Is society getting dumber???

Comments