Who Wants To Be A Superhero Winner Is Feedback

August 31, 2006 09:16 PM by Joe Blackmon

Feedback_winsStan Lee recaps the competitions that have led up to the final two and says the both Feedback and Fat Momma are very worthy of being a superhero which makes his decision difficult.  For the final challenge, Stan Lee tells Feedback and Fat Momma that he is literally going to give each of them super powers.  When Feedback asks how, Stan Lee tells him that they are literally going to learn how to fly.

Feedback and Fat Momma are taken to what looks like an average house and meet a stunt coordinator.  The superheroes jump on a trampoline and learn some fake fighting moves.  When the superheroes are asked to launch themselves off a swinging platform to practice flying, Feedback does back flips but Fat Momma backs out because she doesn’t want to risk injury because of her kids.

Back at the lair, Stan Lee has a one on one conversation with both Feedback and Fat Momma.  Stan Lee asks Feedback who his hero is, and Feedback says that it is him.  Feedback says Stan Lee’s superheroes gave him a role model to look up to while he was growing up.  Stan Lee asks Fat Momma who her hero is, and Fat Momma says her father.  Fat Momma says her father is getting older, and she really appreciates every day with him.

For the winner announcement, the superheroes travel to Universal City Walk.  The scenes that Fat Momma and Feedback taped with the stunt coordinator are played on a big screen for a crowd of people that has gathered.  Stan Lee announces that the last person that must turn in their costume is Fat Momma.  Feedback is the winner of Who Wants To Be A Superhero.  Feedback screams to the crowd, “Every dream you have ever had is possible.”

Topics: Who Wants To Be A Superhero? |

18 Responses to “Who Wants To Be A Superhero Winner Is Feedback”

1. Not Major Victory Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 10:00 pm

Since Major Victory left the house, it was clear who was going to win. This show started good but fell off towards the end. At least they were smart enough to do two evictions a week and get this over quick!

2. Bill Says:
    August 31st, 2006 at 10:30 pm

Did anybody else notice that Feedback was an actor in a country music video?

3. TimePixie Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 12:11 am

Wow. I can’t wait to see Feedback’s comic book. Too bad though, i loved Fat Momma’s message.. I think she dropped just for him

4. Nicole Says:
    September 1st, 2006 at 5:57 am

It was an interesting, I kinda knew Feedback was going to get it cause he just emboided a superhero look an acted as well. I can’t wait for his book to come out cause I am going to read it. I honestly have a few of my own superhero characters that I always wanted to be, but I am an artist and I rather draw the characters :)

5. stonedinsa Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 3:34 pm

Major Victory was the best Superhero on the show, once he was eliminated i switched off. He was the true winner.

6. villan Says:
    September 7th, 2006 at 9:04 am

i loved stan lees work as a child, but this show had to be the stupidest waste of money ive ever seen. what, did it have 3-4 viewers…..dumb

7. GBIGGIE Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 2:22 pm

I REALLY ENJOYED THE SHOW HOWEVER I WAS RECENTLY DISAPPOINTED TO SEE

OUR HERO AS THE PREPPY BOYFRIEND IN THE TRACE ADKINS COUNTRY MUSIC VIDEO RUFF AND READY .

SHOULD I BE DISAPPOINTED OR DID EVERYONE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS

OR AM I WRONG

8. Anonymous Says:
    September 25th, 2006 at 5:15 pm

you know where in vancouver I can find the feedback comic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

9. jaime Says:
    September 25th, 2006 at 5:16 pm

you know where in Vancouver I can find the comic?!?!!??!?!?!

10. Boonie Ghoul Says:
    March 6th, 2007 at 12:18 pm

…Feedback is reasonably good, but all in all, I would have preferred Creature to win. Not because of any specific powers, but because of her choice of decoration. A superhero with a satanic pentacle winning on TV? About time, if you ask me.

11. Sandra Says:
    March 6th, 2007 at 9:57 pm

I really wanted Feedback to win, he really was a superhero for me. I am so happy for him. He totally deserved it.

12. girlie Says:
    April 8th, 2007 at 6:34 pm

Well, it was really emotional that Feedback won, but a country music video model? if it’s true… why dont u tell us the name of the video in wich he appears?
    Any1??? Is it truth or just a gossip???

13. Shan Zordic Says:
    June 26th, 2007 at 6:31 am

I knew Feedback will be the Grand Winner_

14. FEEDBACK Says:
    June 29th, 2007 at 8:04 pm

I rooted for Major Victory though… very funny

15. asd Says:
    July 26th, 2007 at 3:32 pm

READ THE PACK POSTS, girlie. THEY SAY IT’S TRACE ATKIN’S ROUGH AND READY!!!

16. Anonymous Says:
    September 16th, 2007 at 9:40 am

Among Fat Momma and Feedback it was already obvious that Feedback would win. Although, Major Victory was more of the “hero” type. Right from the beginning when he was saving the little girl: how he ran [hilarious btw!] and how he was screaming saying, “Who is this child’s mother?” It was great, but yea. Go Feedback!

17. Indra Diky Says:
    October 4th, 2007 at 2:02 pm

Nice show, I love them all!

18. www.lake-shore.co.uk Says:
    October 11th, 2007 at 11:25 am

Did anybody else notice that Feedback was an actor in a country music video?

Comments