Big Brother All Stars Elimination – Janelle Pierzina Takes Out Dr. Will Kirby

September 05, 2006 08:15 PM by Joe Blackmon

Will_evictedThe evicted houseguests have to move to a new jury house because they are in the path of a hurricane.  However, it turns out that even at the new jury house they face a storm in the form of Hurricane Howie.  After Howie Gordon jumps into the pool, Marcellas Reynolds says that the pool needs more chlorine because “something in there needs to die.”  Howie snaps back at Marcellas that “You didn’t get voted out because they thought you were a strong player.  They voted you out because they hated your guts.”

James Rhine says it would break his heart to see Danielle come through the door of the jury house next, and of course Danielle is the next one to join them.  After Danielle, Chicken George arrives and he immediately becomes the new target of Hurricane Howie.  Howie calls Chicken George, “a waste of a HOH.”  Chicken George tells Howie that “You’re just a ten year old stuck in a thirty-six year old body.”

Back at the Big Brother house, Will and Boogie talk about how well “Operation Double Date” has gone.  Will tells Janelle that if they get power of veto then they’re kicking Erika out.  Janelle tells Will, “This isn’t a showmance, and I want to be with you.”

The power of veto competition is called “When The Stars Align.”  The houseguests have to fish ten faces out of a goop pool and attach them to the corner of a star that has a statement about that specific houseguest.  As usual, Janelle wins the power of veto.  Right after the competition ends, Erika starts telling Janelle that she can’t beat Will.  Erika promises on her mother that she will take Janelle to the final two if Janelle keeps her in the game.

Erika and Janelle compare notes and realize that Will and Kirby have told them both that they are part of Chill Town.  At the veto ceremony, Janelle uses the power of veto to save herself.  Boogie has to put up Will in place of Janelle.  Erika tells Janelle that she is a smart woman and she trusts that she will make the right decision.  Will tells Janelle that there is a lot of hatred directed at him in the jury house and asks that she keep him for his own personal safety.  Janelle says “I really feel like this Summer I’ve made a lot of mistakes in the house and after tonight I’m done making mistakes.  For Marcellas and Howie, I vote to evict you Will.”

After Will leaves the house, Julie Chen asks how it is that the puppet master lost control, and Will says that he was a big target and it finally caught up with him.  Julie Chen asks Will if she underestimated Janelle, and Will says he actually underestimated Erika that she planted seeds in Janelle’s head.  Julie Chen asks Will if he had chemistry with Janelle, and Will responds “There’s always chemistry, I mean you and I have chemistry, but I don’t know how real it was.”

The head of household competition is called “Mount HOH.”  The houseguests each climb on to one side of a volcano and have to hold on to a key.  The last person remaining on the volcano will advance to the final part of what will be a three part HOH competition.  After the competition starts, Boogie asks Julie, “Remember Richard Hatch?”  Boogie then says that they both have to take him to the finals, and he jumps off the volcano.  Janelle is so surprised by Boogie’s move that she accidentally takes one of her hands off her key, and Erika wins the first part of the HOH competition.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Big Brother All Stars news.  For other great Big Brother All Stars news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother All Stars.

Topics: Big Brother |

44 Responses to “Big Brother All Stars Elimination – Janelle Pierzina Takes Out Dr. Will Kirby”

1. Mike C Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 8:35 pm

Sorry Will-they found you out!!!Boogie looks mad and he’s next to go. Sorry Janelle took her hand off but hopefully she beats Boogie in next comp. Even if Scarika wins HOH, I doubt she’ll take Boogie. Janelle and Scarika in finally two. Janie still has the votes to pull this off! And didnt Boogie look like a real poor sport!!

2. Mike C Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 8:38 pm

Also, wow!!That jury house!!Howie’s attacking Marci and George! He’s loosing it. Glad theres only a week left.

3. Jennifer Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 8:48 pm

I loved Will I hate the he left, but that wsa the smart move. I wish Mike could win it but I don’t think he will. I think Janie will. At the Begging of the sesson I hated her but now i like her. I like Mike more but i don’t have a problem with her! I just don’t like Ericka!

4. Anonymous Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 9:06 pm

Tonight was awesome! Just wish it had been Boogie leaving too. He has ZERO class. The way he used and talked about Erica was despicable!
    I hadn’t thought Erica had any guts (or sense) at all – until tonight. Janelle finally caught on too, before it was too late. They both earned my respect back.
    As for Howie – YUK! He’s showing his true personality in the jury house. I had the live feeds for 1 week and canceled it because I couldn’t take any more of Howie acting like a 12 yr old and a horny little pervert. It’s ridiculous that the only parts they put on the real show made him look like a nice guy – until now.

5. Reality TV Updates Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 9:37 pm

Dr. Will Voted off of Big Brother All Stars

On Big Brother All Stars, Janelle  the holder of The POV took herself off the block and Dr Will the lone remaining eligible house guest replaced her.  Along with winning the POV Janelle was the only vote counted in tonights LIVE eviction.
    Jane…

6. Line D Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 9:41 pm

I was sorry to see Will go, but I think Janelle made a smart move. Dr. Will looked a little heart broken when he was listening to Janelle’s comment at the end. I think he fell for her but won’t admit to it. At least he didn’t play her like Mike played Erika, good game Will. Hats off to you.

7. Janie Rocks(formally Janie Sucks/Erica Sucks) Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 9:43 pm

Well, I’ve now turned the corner. What an amazing show tonight. I’m so glad that Will is gone. Mike Boogie needs to follow. I hope Erica gets the final HOH so that she can be the one to dump his a$$ just like Janelle did. I can’t wait for Thursday to see the reaction of the sequestored houseguests when Will comes out. It’ll be priceless, especially knowing hopefully that his stooge is following him there….

8. Mike C Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 10:00 pm

Janelle was honest in admitting she had made mistakes this season. Possibly more than last-but she was a phenomenon in competions this year and is still untouchable in the HOH and Vetos. I doubt anyone will every top her people.
    For that alone, she deserves the win. Want her to win final HOH and send that bitter Boogie to tag along with Dr. Will-who still played a terrific game once again.
    Props to Dr. Chill and enjoy jury house!!LOL!!

9. Cook Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 10:14 pm

I am soooo happy Will is gone! i litteraly jumped up and down. Go Jannell. Finaly sees the light. Your next Booger!!

10. J.D Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 10:28 pm

Howie-I never understood why fans love a thirty-six year old man trapped in a ten year old’s body. His whole strategy consists of “I LUVE BOOOBIES” and waving his Jedi stick around. I am glad that CBS did not sugarcoat his little temper tantrum “WAAAAA, CG broke his word.”

Will-You were outplayed by a piece of furniture. You should have talk to Janelle more.

Erikkka-Finally, the piece of furniture makes a move. However, if she brings Janelle to the final two, it would be dumbest move since Marjealous on BB3.

11. Will's hair Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 10:30 pm

Will and Boogies downfall was easing up on the “showmance” and letting the girls talk. All they had to do was work it a few days longer until Erika was gone. Boogie has no one to blame but himself. Seems Will spent as much time as possible with J but Boogie seemed to “give up” on Erika.

12. Mikey Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 11:02 pm

Finally the chill brothers hit a stumbling block. I really like Will, but mini Will (booger) needs a slap in the head. He is as poor a sport-almost- as Dim wit Howie. Who takes the cake in idiots. Howie, some where there is a village looking for you and its not the vikkage of the Jedi.

13. Mikey Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 11:03 pm

Finally the chill brothers hit a stumbling block. I really like Will, but mini Will (booger) needs a slap in the head. He is as poor a sport-almost- as Dim wit Howie. Who takes the cake in idiots. Howie, some where there is a village looking for you and its not the village of the Jedi.

14. lululemon Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 11:06 pm

Wow!! What a night! Smart move Janelle, so good to see Will go. I really hope that Jani can win as she’s a good competitor and a good player, I really like her and hope she’ll win in the end. GO JANELLE!!!

15. Arne Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 11:17 pm

Wellllllllllllllll, you could of knocked me over with a feather! Loved the show tonight. I said that Janelle was not stupid, she was playing along with them. I couldn’t think of a better time for Janelle to lay the scud missle bomb on Will and Boogie.

LMAO, I will say it again, LMAO.

You have to give Erica some credit as well. However I am still concerned with Erica’s promise. She was busy telling Janelle she was played and that Will is the biggest liar, but Erica will only realize how much Boogie made a fool of her and how he has no respect for her!once she reviews the show. Janelle needs to let Erica know all of this.

Will and Boogie looked absolutley sick! ha ha ha ha. I know that Danielle will been elated when she see’s Will walking to Jury House.

I am concerned with Erica because of the last HOH comp (part 1). When chilish Mike let go and tried to play more head games, Erica should of showed Janelle she had her back and let go, as repayment for booting Will out.

I also think that Erica and Boogie may of played Janelle! Boogie did mention that he was evicted on his season by Will’s hand!!!! Could it be that Boogie and Erica played Will and Janelle?????

There is only one alternative, and that is for Janelle to take the final HOH and I am hoping that is what happens.

I loved the Jury scene. First Marcellas did start the first exchange with Howie. Then he plays innocent. James needs to take a long deep look at himself! If he thinks that anybody’s forgotten his childish antics, he is dead wrong. At the very least I haven’t forgotten. Marcellas also displayed childish behaviour and did quite a bit of namecalling when he was in the house. I don’t think there is one person except Chicken George that can say that they didn’t have venting, rantings, and childish behaviour, that includes Danielle,Erica, Marcellas, James, Jase, ect….

While CG and Marcellas do not have to be nice to Howie as they are no longer in the running for the money. Howie does not have to be nice to them either! It is a two way street!

I can hardly wait to see the Jury when Will walks in!!

16. New Era Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 11:18 pm

Out with the old “Bros before hoes!” and in with the new “Bitches before britches!”

17. Corran Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 11:21 pm

Tonight was easily the best episode ever. And you guys have to give a lot of credit to Erica tonight. Without planting logical seeds, janelle may have made a dumb move again and evicted Erica. With Erica showing her the light, Janelle made the best move of this game and evicted Will. I thought Erica had no chance to win this game, but if she can take Boogie she can claim it was her actions that led to both Danielle and Will’s eviction, two of the most intelligent Big Brother houseguests in BB history. I don’t think Mike will win. Ouch, poor Jani, but it was fair — she did let go of her hand after being repeatedly told not to. Looks like Erica could win. Erica would be smart to bring Boogie but then again, maybe Erica can pull a Colby and give America what they want — to see Janelle deservedly win.

18. Dennis Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 11:26 pm

All I can say is WOW! I think Janelle did the smart thing tonight evicting Will. If Janelle is in the final two and the jury votes for the best player there is no way she can lose. I was not a Janelle fan last year, or this year but when they knocked my girl Danielle out I had to pick someone and Janie has played the best game. She totally deserves it. Go Janie!

19. Anonymous Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 11:30 pm

I believe janelle did what she had to do; she had no other choice in the matter, and it was a smart and gutsy move on her part and I have nothing but respect for her.
    However I do think Wil really did start to fall for her (as she did him) he as much as said so to Boogie yesterday on the live feeds. Of course he will never admit that publicly.

20. JJ Says:
    September 5th, 2006 at 11:50 pm

OMG! I never thought I’d be this excited this late in the game but once again expect the unexpected. This is Janie’s to lose at this point since James, Dani, CG and Howie are a lock. Oh and avenging their’s and Marci’s evictions long overdue. Did you see Mike P*ssy squirm after eviction? I know what he really has in common with Richard Hatch. Go Jani, high queen of BB! (PS if Erika betrays her I’ll pull out the false hair myself LOL.)

21. TAR FAN Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 12:05 am

“I truly beleive that Will and Janelle were the best players in BB history and even though she elimanated him, I hope somehow they can work past it and do the amazing race together. They both are smart, fierce and set the screen on fire with their sparks of chemistry.”

Why don’t we change the race to the “Janelle and Will got married” tv show? Or replace Boogie as the host? They already had their 15 minutes of fame. I rather see new teams not ROMBER 2.

22. Leonid Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 12:08 am

I don’t see why choosing Erica was better move for Janelle. Whatever Will was planning – only way for her to win is to win last competition. And it will be much tougher against Erica. Viewers are satisfied, but will she?

23. Corran Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 12:43 am

It was the better move. Janelle knew that Danielle would never give her her vote. Janelle said she’d give her vote to the person who played the best game, strategically. If Janelle were to take Will, James, Erica, Boogie, and Danielle would have voted for Will. Janelle would only have received Chicken George, Howie, and Marcellas vote. Trust me, it was definitely the better move. Plus, there is no way Will or Boogie would have ever taken her to the final 2. Now that is not necessarily true with Erica and Boogie. I think Erica now sees that she’d much rather have Janelle walk away with the money than a member of Chilltown.

24. Corran Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 12:45 am

Oops correction, I meant Danielle* said she’d give her vote to the person who played the best game.

25. Corran Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 1:05 am

I was just watching the live feeds after the first part of the final HOH. It seems, straight from Erica’s mouth, like I myself and many people have said, that Erica basically has said “f**k him (Boogie)” and that she’d “rather take second.” I think Jani fans don’t have to worry too much if Erica wins final HOH. Erica seems very loyal now to the fact that she wants absolutely no members of Chilltown getting to the money, and if that means her getting second, she’s willing to do that. I actually really believe Erica at this point. However, if Janelle wins, she may bring Boogie.

26. melmccroan Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 1:33 am

I think all of you may be missing something here… Remember the show with Will and Mike’s mothers? Mike’s mom insinuated that there was a connection between Erica and Mike prior to the show. This could all be a play by Mike and Erica to get to the final two – together – under the radar. They would have done it without anyone really knowing… But then again Maybe Dr. Will does? But I don’t think so. I think they used Janelle to get him out, turned him against her, so now if either of them get to the final two or if they go together they win! Just a disjointed thought!

27. Lauri A Klein Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 6:53 am

I know that the real Mike boogie came out tonight, and he has no room at all to talk about Howie. it seems the two of them have more in common than he thought. I am ashamed of how he treated Erika and the same goes for Will and janie. The good news is that the girls found out in time to save the game.Now keep our fingers crossed because the worst thing to happen would be to let Boogie get HOH!

28. April Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 6:56 am

I am looking forward to seeing Will walk thru the door. I wonder what everyone is going to do to Will. Cheer or cry.

Janelle might have won the POV’s but will and boogie helped her in some of them.

I want Erika to win.

29. ZK Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 8:34 am

Janelle did the right thing, as much as she liked Will personally. No one could have beat him in the end. In my opinion, her veto speech will go down as the best speech on that show – ever.

I agree that Will & Janelle were very good friends, and I do believe he fell for her more than he will admit (ego). Hats off to Will though, I may not be a fan, but he DID play a great game and nearly won this thing.

Booger was very typical, and I was SOOOO happy to see him so upset and “played”. Payback!

I’m going on record to say that I believe Erika will keep her word to Janie. As a woman, I know how important self-respect is, and at this point, both Janey and Erika are playing to gain back a measure of their self-respect, as much as they are for the money. Perhaps more.

MikeC – I’ve pretty much agreed with everything you’ve said all season. I do have to disagree about Erika though. Now that she’s come to her senses and seen the light, I give her alot of credit for that.
    I also give her props for winning a few crucial Veto’s when she had to, as well as an HOH.

In the end, I expect we’ll see Janey and Erika. I think the jury is unpredictable at this point. Janey appears to be the clear favourite, but they may find merit in Erika’s accomplishments too.

Here’s hoping CBS will have one last surprise, and the winner will get $1 million & runner-up will get $500k. These ladies surely deserve it!

Well done tonight Janey!!!

30. michele Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 9:49 am

I give all credit for what happened on last nights show to Ericka! Even thought I do like Janelle Ericka was the one that figured it all out and pointed it out to J. If Ericka would have just left the situation alone Will would still be in that house, he and boogie would still be laughing about playing the women, and they would be plotting against Janelle, so Kudos to Ericka!!!!

31. Skip Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 10:20 am

Erika is a chain smoking, anarexic, skank. Can anyone honestly tell me they can look at her without getting sick? Janelle may not have made such a great move as everyone thinks. The way I look at it, she should have kept the houseguest whom she had a better chance of beating in the HOH competition, which was Will. Erika has already won 1/3 of the competition and very well could win HOH. I don’t care what she said, she will send Janelle out if she wins; if she doesn’t it will be an extremely stupid move on her part. Janelle should have figured the only way she makes it to the final two is to win HOH and she should have realized her chances were better against Will.

32. Dallas Fan Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 10:55 am

THE PLAYERS GET PLAYED! What does STUPID Mike Boogie have to SULK about? He FINALLY got a little of what he’s been dishing out ALL season. Get over yourself, Boogie, you are SUCH a LOSER! Classless AND copping a BIG FAT Attitude FIT! His sucky behaviour Really made me mad…can you tell? I cannot predict how the season will turn out, I am hoping Janelle rules in the end. Dr. Will did go out in style, i have to admit. Since i do not see the live feeds, I had NO idea Howie was such a jerk. What is his point? To just hurt and ridicule people??? I hope no children are watching…grown-ups are scary!

33. Mike C Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 11:14 am

On the one hand, if Janelle had kept Dr. Chill, she would have had a better chance to win HOH and then oust Boogie. However, the final comps are usually Janie’s forte’. Questions again!!
    I feel unlike like year, she can beat Scarika if she makes it to final HOH Two!!! Remember, how she foolishly lost to frantic Vette last year?? And I really think Scarika has it enough of Boogie sulking and will boot him!!

Jury House:
    There is no excuse for Howie’s behavior at all. George finally did show some spunk and a mean side but its not worth it. It made me queasy to think there’s another week of in-fighting.

34. Kara Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 12:20 pm

Dr. Will & Janelle kept this season great. They both are great players and so enjoyable to watch. The Allstars would not have been a must of my summer viewing if it had not been for them. They should do the Amazing Race together. Boogie is disgusting. Both in his demeanor and appearance. He needs to wear more than his Dolce shirt. Finally, his free ride off of Will’s supertalent of Big Brother is over. Only problem, is that the wrong person was evicted. It should have been Boogie. If only that were possible.

35. Mike C Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 12:56 pm

I agree–its tobad Boogie didnt get the boot. Cant wait to he’s exposed to HOwie!!Yow!!!Dr. Chill and Janie–all time greats-shoud have been Final 2 but I think it will be clear win if she makes it to final 2. Boogie was worst player this season even thought he won a few things. His whole manner was repulsive and smug.
    i almost would like to see Scarika be the one to evict him!!

36. TobyGal Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 1:24 pm

If Erika wins HOH I really think she will take Janelle with her to the Final 2 … America would HATE her if she took Booger and LOVE her if she took Janelle. Erika must know that she can get more than the usual 15 minutes of fame for taking out Chilltown and keeping her word to Janelle. She also seems to want to remain a reality/entertainment “star” as long as she can and lying to Janey–the most popular female BB houseguest ever–would be a “career” breaker. She can make more money in the long run by coming in second to Janelle (and don’t forget there is a chance that she might actually win against Janey) and having a followup reality career after the show ends as a popular player … think Allison from BB4 versus Kaysar, Richard Hatch versus Rupert, etc. Who would people want to see again and who would have a longer “career” in Realityland if they wanted it?

37. Mike Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 2:45 pm

Mike Booger is history: has there ever been a nastier, more sexist, closeted, self-hating, bigoted reality contestant? And now that the tables have turned on The Booger, it appears he, too, is as bad a sport as Howie, The Boy Genius. Where do they get these contestants? Surely they are a tad bit old to be unemployed, or, is that unemployable?

38. Mike Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 2:54 pm

and, one more thing, check out the Web site: thesmokinggun.com and search under Michael Carri, or Mike Malin, or Malin, and score yourself a treat. It seems The Booger has a rap sheet. Emjoy!!

39. Mike C Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 4:27 pm

I agree, Boogie needs to be thrashed for his outrageous performance on BB7!! He has been a constant irritant and recieved way too much screen time.
    Hope Howie tears into him although we probably wont get to see that!!
    It wasnt only his horrible smirking treatment of Scarika, but his whole persona was of a total Creep on the loose.

40. nj Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 8:40 pm

i’m so glad will is gone even though i wish he went out 1st or 2nd week and boogies anoying ass too. i’m so happy that day finally came. janelle got her brain back. boogies little cry baby ass i’ve never been here without him, cry on bitch. somebody needs to just knock his ass out he is so fucking anoying.

41. nj Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 9:36 pm

and is it just me but i just hate wills smile god
    boogies too

42. nj Says:
    September 6th, 2006 at 9:36 pm

and is it just me but i just hate wills smile god
    boogies too

43. Karen Says:
    September 7th, 2006 at 8:17 pm

What a disappointing ending to BB All Star. I wouldn’t vote for either one of them.

44. home mortgages Says:

http://www.mortgagesolid.com/mortgage-loan.php – mortgage loan
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/florida-mortgage.php – florida mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/bad-credit-mortgage.php – bad credit mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/mortgage-broker.php – mortgage broker
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/mortgage-lender.php – mortgage lender
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/reverse-mortgage.php – reverse mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/second-mortgage-refinance.php – second mortgage refinance
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/adjustable-mortgage-rate.php – adjustable mortgage rate
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/california-loan-mortgage.php – California loan mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/florida-loan-mortgage.php – Florida loan mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/countrywide-mortgage.php – countrywide mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/houston-mortgage.php – Houston mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/florida-mortgage-broker.php – Florida mortgage broker
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/north-carolina-mortgage-loan.php – North Carolina mortgage loan
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/calc-mortgage.php – calc mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/lowest-mortgage-rate.php – lowest mortgage rate
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/texas-mortgage.php – Texas mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/bad-credit-loan-mortgage.php – bad credit loan mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/arizona-mortgage-loan.php – Arizona mortgage loan
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/loan-mortgage-payment-calculator.php – loan mortgage payment calculator
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/current-mortgage-rate.php – current mortgage rate
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/nevada-mortgage.php – Nevada mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/arizona-mortgage.php – Arizona mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/home-loan-mortgage-refinance.php – home loan mortgage refinance
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/mortgage-interest-rate.php – mortgage interest rate
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/oregon-loan-mortgage.php – Oregon loan mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/washington-mortgage.php – Washington mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/mortgage-rate-calculator.php – mortgage rate calculator
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/illinois-loan-mortgage.php – Illinois loan mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/fixed-rate-mortgage.php – fixed rate mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/chicago-mortgage.php – Chicago mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/colorado-mortgage.php – Colorado mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/home-lender-mortgage.php – Home lender mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/mortgage-refinance-information.php – mortgage refinance information
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/mortgage-process-common-terms.php – Mortgage process common terms
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/mortgage-after-bankrupcy.php – mortgage after bankrupcy
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/panama-mortgage.php – Panama mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/uk-mortgages.php – UK mortgages
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/commercial-mortgage.php – commercial mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/investment-property-mortgage.php – investment property mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/non-status-mortgages.php – non status mortgages
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/adverse-credit-mortgages.php – adverse credit mortgages
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/bad-credit-commercial-mortgages.php – bad credit commercial mortgages
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/mortgage-basics.php – mortgage basics
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/offset-mortgage.php – offset mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/capped-mortgage.php – capped mortgage
    http://www.mortgagesolid.com/debt-consolidation-mortgages.php – debt consolidation mortgages

Comments