Flavor Of Love Shocker – Two Eliminated, One Quits, & New York Returns

September 10, 2006 10:37 PM by Joe Blackmon

Buckwild_quits_1The Flavor of Love girls react with shock when Flavor Flav brings out New York from season one as a special guest to help him in making his next elimination decision.  Bootz and New York get into a heated argument right off the bat.  The girls receive a Flavogram that tells them to get dressed up for a layout in URB Magazine.  New York is in charge of helping the girls get ready.

New York goes down the line critiquing the girls.  New York tells Buckwild that she looks like a fairy princess that resides over the pits of Hell.  Bootz is the last one to get ready, and New York demands that she apologizes for being tardy.  At the URB Magazine photo shoot, New York hurls out more insults at the girls.  New York tells Buckwild that she sounds ignorant, and Buckwild fires back that New York looks ignorant.  When Flavor Flav takes Buckwild’s side, New York gets angry and storms out in tears.  Flavor Flav chases New York down and talks her into coming back.

When New York comes back, Krazy gets into an argument with New York over if she is really in charge of eliminations.  New York puts her finger on Krazy’s forehead and yanks her chair, before Flavor Flav returns to break it up.  In the limousine ride back to the mansion, New York gives Flavor Flav her feedback on the girls.

Back at the mansion, Krazy and Deelishis get into it.  Deelishis accuses Krazy of being fake and calls her out for taking her clothes off in the hot tub with Flavor Flav.  When Flavor Flav goes to talk to Krazy about discussing things they’ve done with the other girls, Krazy tells Flavor Flav that Beautuful has a cold sore.

At the elimination ceremony, Flavor Flav gives clocks to Deelishis, Bootz, Buckeey, Buckwild, and Krazy.  Flavor Flav tells Beautuful that her time is up because she isn’t aggressive enough, but afterwards he also says the cold sore might have had something to do with it too.  Flavor Flav tells Nibblz that her time is up because he has kids that wouldn’t understand her being a pole dancer.

After the eliminations, Flavor Flav gives New York a clock and puts her back in the game.  This shocking twist doesn’t sit well with the other girls.  Buckwild is so upset that she gives her clock back to Flavor Flav.  Buckwild says “She is crazy, and if somebody touches my body, I’m going to lay them out, and I’m on probation.  I just spent thirty grand to get out of jail.  I’m not going back to jail for that b*tch.  I’m not ruining my life for her.”  At first, Flavor Flav tries to talk Buckwild into staying, but then he notices that her accent has disappeared.  In the end, Buckwild leaves, and Flavor Flav says he has a feeling that she might have been faking.

Reality TV Magazine is your source for Flavor of Love news.  For other great Flavor of Love news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Flavor of Love.

Topics: Flavor Of Love |

74 Responses to “Flavor Of Love Shocker – Two Eliminated, One Quits, & New York Returns”

1. ebony Says:
    September 10th, 2006 at 11:30 pm

i feel that flavor flav is so fake. he talking about his family won’t accept nibbles but what about all that other stuff he been doing on tv.

2. Flav of Fake Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 2:36 am

ebony,

I agree with ya about Flav being the fake. Nibblz was *real* with him and he turn on her. All of an sudden what his kids think is important. What part of the *game* did I miss?. But you have to admit New York brings in an good show. ;)

3. anon Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 4:54 am

sherman helmsley’s twin is back.

4. Patriq Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 8:36 am

Yo, dig this!! I dont know why he kicked Beautiful off the damn show!! She’s finer than NY, and all of those other hoochie’s, the only one who didnt get into all that hype and he was gonna keep Buckwild?!?!? Is he crazy!!! that bitch was fake from day one!!! NY all she is gonna do is give up the ass like she did in season 1, ha ha ha yeeeeaaa boooyyyyeeee!!

5. RIA Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 4:55 pm

I think out of all of those girls newyork is going to win it because I really think she like flav alot. if newyork don’t win bucky will win it.

6. treal Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 5:45 pm

I thank that Flavor is out of control with these women he sleeps with most of them then he kicks them of the show “Flavor can you tell us how all of a sudden you start to care about your kids?” “after you have been in bed with nibbles and when from day one you you have been in bed with most of these women?” I need to understand this, Also have you and your girls taken a AIDS test because looks likesome of your girls are nasty caring germs because a cold sore can lead to herpes sores and mediciation to prevent a outburt tell us what will your kids think of you then?
    You need to find a women the right way be and maybe you want have to worry what your kids will think because this women talk to much and some one is nasty and the whole house will have cold sores or did you bring this cold sore to them?

7. Kiki Says:
    September 11th, 2006 at 6:21 pm

I hope Deelishis wins. Even though she’s twice his size.

New York is there for the ratings only. She will probably stay for a few episodes. If he REALLY wanted New York he would have got with her after him and hoopz fell off, not add her to the running/competition AGAIN!!!

8. keke Says:
    September 12th, 2006 at 12:48 pm

I DONT THINK THAT ITS RIGHT THAT FLAVA FLAVE PUTS NEWYORK BACK IN THE COMPETITION.THERES REALLY NOT A REASON FOR ALL THE OTHER GIRLS REALLY COMPETING.I THINK IF HE FELT THAT WAY ABOUT NEWYORK THEN HE WOULD HAVE GOT HER ON SEASON 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. dee Says:
    September 12th, 2006 at 2:05 pm

Think about it people remember on the reunion show New York was real with flav and said i told you hoopz was fake and guess what she was right and she was hurt that hoopz did that to him. I believe she is real and she really does love flav and he no’s he picked the wrong girl and that is why she is back on the show. And she brings good tv but he likes her you can tell. I am just glad buckwild is gone and nibbles cause buckwild was just scared newyork was going to woop her ass that is why she left,and nibbles just looked nasty sorry

10. Makoto Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 1:03 pm

I don’t know, I’m just excited as hell that New York is back.

11. Sherry Says:
    September 13th, 2006 at 8:57 pm

I’m glad he brought NY back because she does bring on good TV, and plus I think Flav realized that New York was devoted to being there for him, and she didn’t waste any time making friends with any of the other girls. She was real about her feelings for Flav and now she has a second chance to prove to him why she should be with him.

I couldn’t stand Nibblz since the time she put her vagina in Flav’s face, and I hated her when she pulled her tit out for that guy at Flav’s party .. And Buckwild, don’t even get me started on her .. She is a poor excuse for a human being, and she proved herself as a fake when she left the show just because NY came back .. If you say you’re there for Flav and then just up and leave because there’s someone you don’t like, that’s ridiculous.

12. Couch Potatoe Says:
    September 14th, 2006 at 10:10 am

OK! This is so funny. For anyone out there whose cable co give them the option to watch flavors short takes WATCH THEM! For those of you who don’t know! DEELISH IS A MAN> YES! A MAN! Come on America. PAY ATTENTION! SHe wants to keep thinks under cover for a while then suprise a brother. I can’t wait.

BUCKWILDE-why was she there….NOTICE:Flav wouldn’t hit that.
    LIKE DAT-when G-G-G Unit and the gang of guest came over they had her so high she jumped in the pool. FUNNNNNYYY AZZZZ HEELLLLL. and thats the way it is.
    BUCKE’- What the f*** was up with her is those TIGHT AZZZ yeast infection shorts.

NIBBLZ-was i the only one noticed that she was showing love to only bammma don won guest. shakin her stank snatch in dudes face- he was lookin’ like POOOH WOO UH OK PEW UHH WOW. STInky!!!!

CRAZY-want to be in movies.FAKE!!!

NEW YORK IS BACK!!! WHY!!!!
    She is another wanna be. She came back looking faker and HIGHER then EVER. CONTACTS-MORE FAKE HAIR- and the penguin Walk FUNNY.. THose fake lashes are heavy or the cronic got her.

I welcome your responces

(COPY AND PASTE BELOW IN ADDRESS)
    urcritic.insidetheweb.net

13. Patriq Says:
    September 18th, 2006 at 1:55 pm

Yo, I saw somebody write that deelicious is a man, naw G, she’s a woman I seen her pics, plus all that bending over she’s been doin on the show, that aint no man stuff up in there, that the real kitty kat, Know what I’m sayin, dig this, NY is all about bringin hype to the show, she’s using this to get to her goals, I wont be surprised when she gives Flav more of that low rent booty, watch and see ha ha yeeeeeaaaaahhh !!!!!!

14. kelly ali Says:
    September 18th, 2006 at 3:53 pm

flavor flav,
    the only two real people there is krazy and new york. deelishis and bootz are fake

15. nj Says:
    September 18th, 2006 at 3:56 pm

*****SPOILER****SPOILER****SPOILER****

i know who will win

is everybody ready

IT’s is Crazy BUt KRAZY will win and new york will get dumped again at the end.

sad but true.

16. T Says:
    September 18th, 2006 at 11:52 pm

New York has lost a LOT of weight..she looks like a crack hoe!

17. scjqueen Says:
    September 19th, 2006 at 2:43 pm

I think that the show is crazy I am not watchin this anymore

18. Saul Says:
    September 19th, 2006 at 11:02 pm

i think like dat shouldve stayed :[ ….dat bitch was funny

19. JONATHAN Says:
    September 20th, 2006 at 9:54 am

Welcome back New York, the body is smokin’, but you’re still a chest-thumpin’, knuckle-draggin’, window lickin’ retard.

20. kkkiiiiaaaa Says:
    September 20th, 2006 at 12:04 pm

Okay. This show is soooo sad and I hate seeing these woman look stupid! BUT i can’t stop watching it. Its worse than the Maury show. but now I know this mess is fake. I was a little disappointed when he made fun of Like dat. Yes she was a big girl but so was Somethin’ and why he bring them on the show if he only likes skinny girls???? He could have picked two other girls instead of wasting their time….Fake Who in that right mind would pick someone they know they aren’t attracted to. RatingS but never the less it makes me laugh and thats cool. I doubt New York would win…she need to listen to her mother. But NY and Flav would make a funny spin off show…For Real

21. kkkiiiiaaaa Says:
    September 20th, 2006 at 12:04 pm

22. Mel Says:
    September 21st, 2006 at 2:37 pm

Hey! Lighten up, it’s just tv…Flav only wants whatever AZZ he can get and the girls only want ehatever exposure they can get. Flav may be nice and all but so what the world is superficial and really…he is an older man acting like… well just acting. Remember “It’s still TV” and may the best ratings win! Take it for what it’s worth, and don’t hate the women on the show because they are doing a great job, it’s called ACTING.

23. Ne Ne Says:
    September 21st, 2006 at 4:32 pm

I am mad that flav put NewYork back on the show because she is fake she always wants to arguy with people but anyways i know that Bootz or Delisha will win Becuase NewYork is wack

24. patriq Says:
    September 22nd, 2006 at 11:08 am

Hey Yo, man did you see Flave grab hold of Buckee’s ass when he put her off the show?!?!? This cat is about 50 yrs old and still trying to play the player?!?! I have to give him his credit, he can do this show 5 more times and he’ll have 50 women ready to lay up in bed with him and his hand stuck up their butts!!! Just to be on TV ha h ah ha yyeeeeaaahhh Booooyyyeeee

25. nay Says:
    September 24th, 2006 at 7:43 pm

send new york fake tail home she made me catch a cold

26. Charnita Says:
    September 25th, 2006 at 11:14 pm

If anyway REALLY knows who will win, holla at me! I think either new york or krazy. I just can’t tell though, he seems to like Deelishis a lot too.

27. Gordy Says:
    September 26th, 2006 at 9:59 pm

i think NEW YORK should win because she is very passionate about FLAVOR FLAV!!!WHO AGREES WITH ME??????

28. Daron Watson Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 3:37 pm

Do you remember when all the girls put New York’s name and krazy name into that box, those two remaining girls are going to remain. I think NY is going to win. I dnt know why!man, i think beautiful should have stayed. Krazy is a snitch and a fake. All she wants is a record deal. The bitch can’t even sing!!! Who agrees with me!!!! Man, i dont even like DEELISH. I think she is going to do the same thing Hoopz did. A hoopz was fine!! i cant hate. Only reason why flav sent hoopz home becuase she wouldnt give it up. You have 2 respect a girls beliefs. I would.

29. Daron Watson Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 3:38 pm

I mean bootz

30. prince rahkeem Says:
    September 27th, 2006 at 4:18 pm

yo i would love to have sex with nibbles.

31. Anonymous Says:
    September 28th, 2006 at 2:56 pm

I think nibblz would like to have sex PERIOD. .. She loves SEX She admits it. It’s all good
    BOB n WEAVE NIBBLZ BOB N Weave. LOL

32. Anonymous Says:
    September 28th, 2006 at 2:58 pm

FROM THE COAST–
    THE WINNER IS DEELISH. NY MOTHER WILL BE ON THE SHOW SUNDAY. WITH HER OWN DRAMA.(fake azz drama) AND THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE NY A SHOW TO FIND HER A MAN… BUT FLAV IS GOING TO END UP WITH DEELISH. SORRY DELISH I HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG. ITS A GIRL!?

33. Morgan Says:
    October 1st, 2006 at 12:34 am

Where can you go to see the photo’s that were taken at the photoshoot online?

I really want Krazy to win. Of course she’s gonna be framed to look like she is only in it for the record deal, but deelishious has her little bitches backing her up, but NOT NOW. thier gone!! haha

34. msjones Says:
    October 3rd, 2006 at 7:30 pm

I think delishus should win she has the most since and she smarter than anybody on the show even flav. her parents even know how to act like grown people and shut the hell up new york’s mom is really a man and the tired ass wig she had on was terrible. bottom line i think delishus should win

35. Baby Phat Says:
    October 5th, 2006 at 4:18 pm

THERE IS REALLY NO COMPETION DEELISHA IS THE ONLY ONE WHOM HAS BEEN REAL SINCE THE SHOW AND AS FOR MISS NEEEEEW YOOORRRK!!! SHE EMBRASSED YO FAMILY ON NATIONAL T.V. BEHIND THE SCENE. ALSO HER MOMA HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOU OR YOUR FAMILY. MISS NY ONLY WANTS TO BE SEEN ON T.V, MAYBE SHE SHOULD BE FEATURED ON ANIMAL PLANET!!!!! DEELISHA, SHE SHOULD BE THE ONE FOR YOU FLAVA!FLAV! SHE WILL MAKE A GOOD FRIEND AND LOVER!SHE HAS A STRAIT HEAD ON HER SHOULDER, SHE IS THE ONE!!!!! LET’S HERE IT FLAVA!! FLAV!!

36. Mike C. Says:
    October 5th, 2006 at 5:01 pm

This show is more than a mess-it insults everybody!!!
    Why should Flav have an choices of these boxum, loud babes?
    He’s sang a couple of rap songs now he’s a Stud Muffin!!
    Yikes! Spare these rods!
    Delicious is anything but!!!She like an overstupped chair waiting to be Sat ON!!!!
    Krazy isnt-she tries to be uptown but she sparkles gutter.
    And New York is a parania fish–chowing on Flav’s cheap fame and fat purse!!
    These characters are the nadir of City Trash!!!
    Flav should sell his gold teeth to Miss LottieDash-the bayou dishrag who wants him for a real hubby!!
    What else will happen to Flav and his stable of crushed-velvet honies!!! Stay tunes for more low-life chuckles!!!

37. Dejour Says:
    October 7th, 2006 at 5:22 pm

This show is the best. New York is the best and she will win. Flav would be stupid to pick that bitch delicious. New York really does love Flav and she will win. New York is the Baddest Bitch on Television.

38. Michael J. Ciancaglini Says:
    October 7th, 2006 at 8:24 pm

Now that its down to the final 2, here’s how this will play out.
    Flav seems to really have more in commom with Sassy New York, who is hot to trot for something!
    How in anybody’s world is Flav Attractive???Is it the Viking horns or that Royal Robs?
    How foolish is Delicioys who is clearly the most Sane and Normal person on this show???
    New York’s momma is the Momma from Hell and she has more goin’on with Our Flavie than Delicous!!!
    New York’s Momma is scary-like Mommie Dearest without her hangers!!!If Flav chooses New York, the Mamma will destroy all!!
    Fool Flav doesnt care.
    I think New York will get the Prize(is the prize Flav,Money, or Both??) She has sass and nerve and is fun to watch. But the mother comes as a nasty bonus!!
    Deliscious glides through this junk being”herself”.
    How great is that??
    Flav’s over the top muggine doesnt match with her. Pick New York for a wild ride.
    Prediction: New York wins Flavs “horn” but the mother takes over and Flav gears up for Season 3. No love for Flav this year.
    Sorry, Buddy!!!

39. samaria kinlaw Says:
    October 8th, 2006 at 12:30 pm

i love new your fuckin attitude because i have the same bitchy attitude

40. Sistah J Says:
    October 8th, 2006 at 1:56 pm

I think that Flav is in genius for reinventing himself,and I resoect that , make that paper, so I am happy 4 him..

But being close to 50 I would like to see young ladies closer to his age range, sorry, Bucky and Bootz were toooooo young for him.

Now in regards to NY and her mother I kid you not they will do a reality show on her becuase face it she is good Television.

She is out of her mind , She is dramatic, sometimes very funnyy,has no problems with having sex on TV below the belt mentality The networks willeat that up,and finally she knows how to bring the drama. IE Ratings!!!!! Her mother OMG crazy as a lune..

The winner tonight will be Delicious, she had me crying when she was singing , she is smart, she knows how to work folks, stands up for self and she had no alteria motives.

Hell she needs to be trying to get a record deal, the girl could blow!!!!!

Flavor Flav

41. LusciousLegs Says:
    October 9th, 2006 at 1:39 pm

Well I bet ya Deelishis and Flav will be together after all….

Vh1 is going nucking futs! Because of the major success of Flavor of Love they have decided to put together a spin-off they call The Flavorette. Reality TV Casting call has info on what the f!#% they are looking for:
    (http://www.hipandpop.com/hottie-is-flavorette-437.html)

VH1′s THE FLAVORETTE NOW CASTING Casting Males 21-35 for new VH-1 Reality Relationship Show!!! THE FLAVORETTE. From the producers of the hit VH-1 shows The Surreal Life, My Fair Brady, and Flavor of Love comes THE FLAVORETTE!!!

One of the divas from the VH1 show, FLAVOR OF LOVE, will have their chance to choose from 20 studs to find her true love. Read more and apply now by clicking below:

Supposedly its gonna be Hottie as the Diva, but I believe that Men will now have a chance to get a piece of NEW YORK!
    LOL…

VH1 aint stupid folks, now that will be a HIT SHOW…!!!

I WILL DEFINITELY WATCH TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS….!!!

42. Anonymous Says:
    October 9th, 2006 at 4:22 pm

who won ?

43. Quetta Says:
    October 9th, 2006 at 4:53 pm

Flavor flav i think that u should definalty pick deelishis because she’s so pretty smart and everything ny is not i mean u would be a damn fool not to pick deelishis so my opinion iz to send ny packing like u did be4 holla back flav

44. Anonymous Says:
    October 10th, 2006 at 3:00 am

BOOTZ SHOULD HAVE WON

45. Jan Says:
    October 12th, 2006 at 1:06 pm

I think Delishis should win…New York is very fake and full of drama. I do agree with the earlier comment “NY’s mother is a Drag Queen from Hell. New York want 15 minutes of fame…Flav drop that zero because Delishis is your hero!!!!

46. faye Says:
    October 12th, 2006 at 3:19 pm

i think ny is the right women for flavor of love even though she looks like a golddigger she seems like a good lady for him he ain’t any cuter.The money makes him look good to women. They seem like the ghetto couple

47. faye Says:
    October 12th, 2006 at 3:19 pm

48. alita Says:
    October 13th, 2006 at 10:24 am

i think that deelishis should win because flav’s kids like her and she was good with them. new york is so fake and overdramatic. How is flav going to be able to handle her mother. She has so much fake hair on her head. then she skinny as ever flav will break her if the pulls her the wrong way. Deelishis is right for him. SHE aint fake like new york. She not looking for tv.

49. cells Says:
    October 13th, 2006 at 10:53 am

Delicious is going to win. But if Flavor Flav picks Deelish and they both don’t like each other like Hoops did, Flavs going to have to back to the drawing board. I want Flav to pick Delicious, but his best option is New York.

50. Anonymous Says:
    October 15th, 2006 at 9:25 am

NEW YORK IS BOUND TO WIN THIS, SO ALL YOU HATERS FROM NEAR AND FAR NEED TO GET LIVES OF YOUR OWN. NEW YORK ISN’T THERE FOR ANY OF YOU JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE, SHE IS ALREADY SERVING HER PURPOSE, AND THAT IS WINNING FLAV’S HEART.WHICH SHE WILL BECAUSE SHE JUST HAS IT LIKE THAT. THIS IS WHAT FRIGHTENS ALOT OF YOU OUT THERE SO THE ONLY NEXT BEST THING TO DO IS TALK CRAP ALL DAY ABOUT A STAR IN THE MAKING.

51. DANYALE Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 12:01 pm

Why are all of yall talking so much crap on Newyork? Personally she is my favorite and I wish he would have picked her the first time around. Deelishis looks like a f-ing man! Her legs look like horse hoofs! New York is Hilarious. She put every last one of them ho’s in check from day one. True indeed Krazy was fake but Deelishis kept hating on her because she was jealous! New York you can do way better than Flav’s crack head ass!

52. nay nay Says:
    October 16th, 2006 at 12:04 pm

im glad flav pick deelishis she was better den new york

53. coolbrothaboy Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 12:45 am

The hottest girls there were:
    delicous, bootz, krazy, buckee.
    ugliest girls from who I can remember was:
    buck wild & definately New york eeewwwwwwww.

54. kk Says:
    October 17th, 2006 at 10:07 am

deelicious has jus as much fake hair as NY!!!! her’s jus more expensive ;)…. trust, that bang wasn’even hers! she was rockin the hell outta that weave tho. NY looked better on the first season after she gained lil bit of weight. in season 2 She lost too much weight and got a busted weave! despite all that sh*t, i feel like she was meant for flav. Deelicious isn’t going to b with him long either. Trust she tryna get up in some videos … get a lil exposure her damn self! She gonna stick it out long enough to look legit. Can’t b mad her either…. it’s all the game… play the game, don’t let the game play you!

55. Karl Says:
    October 20th, 2006 at 2:35 am

Frankly you are all morons, who the heck would watch such a ridiculous show anyway? What woman in their right mind would want a loser like Flav anyway? He looks like an African troll. This whole getto hip hop scene is getting ridiculous, who the heck says Yeahhhhhh boyyyeeeee anymore anyway?? Only in this day in age and in america Would so many beautiful black woman make complete and utter fools of themselves. Acting completely like the stereotypes the rest of the world puts on us that we are constantly hearing and getting angry over. Its bad enough trailer trash and wannabe white girls do it. As a society we should basically be ashamed of this show and all the other shows like it. I would end this comment with a “yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah boyeeeeeeee but im an ADULT who is NOT mentally retarded.

56. ms.quita Says:
    October 23rd, 2006 at 11:09 am

i honestly dont see this thing with him and delishis lasting she just only doing what she gotta do to get paid.i mean look at flava flav who in their right mind would want him.and by the way that hoe do look like a man.

57. karl Says:
    October 23rd, 2006 at 3:06 pm

sigh…. calling her a “hoe” ms is once again portraying a so called “stereotype” that proves to be more true everytime I hear some one like ms talk.

58. Sabrina Says:
    October 23rd, 2006 at 7:16 pm

For all the ppl that hate new york, **** YOU ALL! NEW YORK IS AWSOME. IM GLAD HE BROUGHT HER BACK. BUT THEN HE DIDNT PICK HER IN THE END WICH P*SSED ME OFF!
    WHY DID HE BRING HER BACK NE WAY THEN!

59. Sabrina Says:
    October 23rd, 2006 at 7:16 pm

WHY DID HE BRING HER BACK NE WAY THEN!

60. Karl Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 10:57 am

Get a life Sabrina, you are actually yelling on the internet over a stupid reality show contestant, are you kidding me?

61. dee dee boop Says:
    October 29th, 2006 at 7:27 pm

kk get some since of humor. it’s just tv stop sittin at home hatin. i loved the show and i’m glad he didnt pick that off the chain chick NEW YORK!!!!!!

62. charely Says:
    November 2nd, 2006 at 11:59 am

new york was still is the best and flav new that she loved him. flav sucks and he is an ugly man and flav u know that u shouldn’t have told that girl to come back on that show. u new that u was going to send her home, but delicious is not pretty herself and i hope she leave ya ugly ass like hoops did.ha ha ha

63. David Says:
    November 5th, 2006 at 4:46 pm

I Think Flav picked a right woman Delishis because she is real and much more mature. The rest of the girls I am glad Flav eliminated them like, Buckwild even though she eliminated herself, she is so fake that she trying to have a fake ghetto accent and she wouldn’t fit into flav’s life romanticly. Nibblz she is a filthy person, she likes men and women and she is a pole dancer and she definitely would not fit into flav’s family because flav has kids and grandkids and i dont think they are going to accept their own father being with a pole dancer. Buckey, that girl lost her damn mind, she almost pushed Krazy off of the balcony; if that rail was not their, Krazy’s ass would have went over, so flav had the right to eliimate Buckey because he does not want a violent person in his life. Krazy she is so stupid, she thought that New York was her friend which was PATHETIC!!! and she wasn’t really their for Flav she was their for a singing career which was never going to happen. Bootz she said that she was not going to kick it with Flav now she want to wait when she was married; Bootz next time you want to shake your ass, do that somewhere else not on television there are little kids watching that. New York she is the coolest woman she really makes me laugh, she knows how to start drama. I was shocked when New York got eliminated for the second time she just snapped and her and Flav started going at it. New York no matter what you will always be New York you and Flav put your differences aside and decided to be the greatest frieds until the day you die. New York I heard you were going to have your own show that’s coming out real soon and I cannot wait to see it New York you are my girl and your are the bomb. P.S the one I will never forget about you; NEW YORK IS IN THE MOTHER (bleep) HOUSE!!!

64. didio Says:
    November 8th, 2006 at 5:37 pm

I think this whole f***ing show is fake. He elimanates people if they are just there for tv but look at him he had 2 shows. I think he just break-up with the girls after the show is over to have another show.Him and delicious are already over. He just use the girls for their sex.I say f*** Flav start watching New York show.

65. nick Says:
    January 6th, 2007 at 12:21 am

man ny is fine as hell but dilish is fine to man i would love to be flav ny is fine as hell man but im glad delish won i would be on ny show anyway

66. bomb-diggiityy_chiickaah Says:
    January 10th, 2007 at 11:24 am

honestly, half the girls on the show were fake, or had some serious problems!!

Nibblz-yeah, we knw yu were real wit him n all but seriously i think she was there to f**k flav and brag to all her girls back home.
    Buckwild- daaaaaam tht girl is ugly but styl she was funny n i liked her but seriously, she wouldnt stand a chance winning it cuz she was fake the whole time, dont try to pull the whole, white-trash-wannabee-ghetto-talkin-hoochie act on TV, you will get shot.
    Like Dat- omg did she really think she was gonna win? she kept pver-dramatizin stuff like, big girls his, big girls tht, its all mello-dramatic s**t.
    Krazy-Have you heard this girl sing? youd have to be cracked out to think she can sing my ears were busted n she rly tricked flav ino thinkin tht she was there for him
    Bootz-one of the realest girls on the show.but honestly, the definition of celebate is to remain a virgiin untill yur married…she wasnt a virgin so bootz, yur my girl n all but yu aint no celebate.
    Deelishus-she was quiet at first n shes my fav n hell no she aint no man, but she does deserve flav, she was in a bad accident, thts y she looks the way she does, AND she WON!!
    New York- was OBViOUSLY there for tv, everytime the camera was around shed start fightin wit someone n she takes her s**t too far like, i mean look she thinks shes so tough but wen she n deelishus got into it, wut did she do, she made sure to back the f**k up cuz we all knw thth Dee would snap her in half!
    Buckeey-yeah shes great but she totally lost it wen she pushed krazy i thot krazy was gonna go over but yu knw wut? good job Buckeey she totally deserved it she pushed yu first and yu cant help it if yur stronger than her a*s so she deserved it, she tried to get all slick in front of new-york
    Flavor Flav-yo man i luv u n all but lol yu did this to get some cutty!! after Hoopz n yu broke up cuz of her gold-diggin self, yu went n did a second season n i cant BELEiVE yu kepy somethin after she sh*t on your floor man i woulda told her to get tha steppin fo sho so yeah i give yu yur props for this show cuz it was daaam funny!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh boyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!

67. DeeDiggidy Says:
    January 10th, 2007 at 7:53 pm

ok i luh dis show but the dumbest girl on dat was Wire. Omfg she was sooo dumb..she only there cuz she wanted dark babies wtf go screw a crack blakky if u want blk kids.

Now im gonna get 2 da rest.

Something- She sh*t on Flavs floor people like really if she was up^in my house i would be like “control yur sh*t woman or get da fook out”.
    Nibblz- HOOKER.. she jaked off Flav or so Toastee said she did anywayz she is a straight up ho
    Toastee- Porn star and she lied 2 yur man Flav about it atleast Nibblz told Flav wat she did.
    Krazy- In the words of Bootz ‘she is a fake azz lying azz dumb azz bit*h. Girl cannot sing for sh*t.
    New York- The Head Bi*ch In Charge ok. But she to drammatic like calm da fook down..if her n Flav got 2getha she would probably throw him out a window how small he is.
    Like Dat- I got nothing 2 say about dat fat bi*ch she keep over hyping big girls..like we get tht yur fat..SHUT THE FAK UP ABOUT IT.
    Deelishus- She Got The Apple Sauce!!!! Her face mayb faked but atleast she is real.
    Bootz- Flav faked up wen he sent her home..i mean he was always talking bout knockin boots wit Bootz but i cant lie i would kik her azz out my house 2 so i gotta give it 2 da man 4 dat.
    Buckeey- WARNING THIS BIT*H IS VIOLENT.. she gave Krazy wat was coming 2 her. But Bukster u did touch her first so…
    Buckwild- She alwayz talkin bout ‘Its time 2 get Buckwild’ but wen it came 2 New York staying she was all ‘She is crazy and i do not trust her’ Like da white sh*t she is fak u Buckwild.

Flavor Flav is 2 sikk n Eyez was 2 but i still cant get over Something sh*ttin on his steps….FLAVOR FLAVE..I want a season 3.

68. DeeDiggidy Says:
    January 10th, 2007 at 8:26 pm

Karl yur dum azz has no life..lets see wen yur 50 and u have to jak off jus 4 a lil fun bit*h suk on NYz di** fake azz whore. I want yur gay azz 2 write me back

69. DeeDiggidy Says:
    January 10th, 2007 at 8:28 pm

IM TO FAKING SIKK 4 U PPLZ I LUVED OFF BOOTZ FO SHO

70. sydney Says:
    April 8th, 2007 at 12:33 pm

flav is so ugly and i do not know what these girls see in him i mean it is like he is using them and they is using him and he so deaperate that he act like he don’t see that and i really agree with tiger when she said she do not want to kiss him cause i would not want to eiater especially if he has been kissing on all them girls i hope he catch something but anyways did delisha really leave him for buster ryhmes cause that is what i want to know holla at your girl sydney if you know the answer holla

71. tara Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 5:05 pm

MY NAME IS TARA AND I WISH BOOTZ STOP HATIN ON EVERYBODY AND LEAVE PUMPKIN ALONE ALL B/C SHE SPIT ON NEW YORK I WOULD LOVE TO SEE BOOTZ OE BUCKKEY STEP TO HOOPZ B/C I THINK HOOPZ WILL WHIP BOTH OF THEIR ASS I MEAN SHE’S TOMBOY AND ATHLETIC I DON’T THINK THEY WANT A PIECE OF MY MY GIRL HOOPZ SHE’S THE S**T FOR REAL!

72. tara Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 5:07 pm

MY NAME IS TARA AND I WISH BOOTZ STOP HATIN ON EVERYBODY AND LEAVE PUMPKIN ALONE ALL B/C SHE SPIT ON NEW YORK I WOULD LOVE TO SEE BOOTZ OR BUCKKEY STEP TO HOOPZ B/C I THINK HOOPZ WILL WHIP BOTH OF THEIR ASS I MEAN SHE’S TOMBOY AND ATHLETIC I DON’T THINK THEY WANT A PIECE OF MY MY GIRL HOOPZ SHE’S THE S**T FOR REAL!

73. online pharmacy prescription Says:
    September 26th, 2007 at 2:09 pm

http://www.discount-pharmacy.co.uk/buy-cheap-propecia-online/ buy cheap propecia online
    http://www.prescription-drugs-online.net/generic-propecia/ generic propecia