The Bachelor Results – Jeannette And Desiree Eliminated

October 23, 2006 09:17 PM by Joe Blackmon

Desiree_eliminatedLast week, socialite Erica was eliminated from The Bachelor Rome.  This week, Erica returned to make the decision of which two bachelorettes would get one-on-one dates with Prince Lorenzo.  Each woman had to say on camera who they felt did not deserve to become a princess and who they felt was the most insincere.  Erica was the judge of which two girls answered the questions most honestly, and she selected Sadie and Jennifer for the one-on-one dates.

For her one-on-one date, Sadie went flying with Prince Lorenzo.  After the plane flight, Sadie and Prince Lorenzo spent time together in a hot tub and shared a romantic dinner.  Even though Sadie might be saving herself for marriage, she did not hesitate to ask Prince Lorenzo for a kiss during dinner.  Prince Lorenzo rewarded Sadie with a rose.

For the group date, Lisa, Desiree, Jeannette, and Agnese competed in chariot races with Prince Lorenzo to win a wish.  Jeannette won the wish and wished that Prince Lorenzo enjoy the moment and had a good time.  After the race, Prince Lorenzo had a toga party with the four women.

For her one-on-one date, Jennifer went on a horse drawn carriage ride around Rome with Prince Lorenzo.  After the carriage ride, Jennifer had dinner with Prince Lorenzo.  Prince Lorenzo gave Jennifer a rose, and then took her to the Trevi fountain to make a wish.

At the rose ceremony, Prince Lorenzo gave roses to Lisa and Agnese.  Jeannette and Desiree were eliminated from the competition.  Jeannette said “I did put myself out there, so it’s a shock.  It definitely is a shock.”  Desiree said “I feel really bad for Lorenzo.  He just let a fantastic woman go.”

Reality TV Magazine is your source for The Bachelor news.  For other great The Bachelor news, please also check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Topics: The Bachelor |

10 Responses to “The Bachelor Results – Jeannette And Desiree Eliminated”

1. Betty Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 7:43 am

Desiree needed to go.

2. Betty Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 7:44 am

Desiree needed to go. I hope he picks Sadie.

3. lucy Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 1:03 pm

Did anyone catch right at the end of last night’s episode, when the credits were running there is an outtake of Lorenzo, desiree, Lisa and aonther bachelorette talking about the weirdest place they had had sex. When Lorenzo was asked, his response was “the girl’s villa in Italy”. Who did he sleep with?

4. Dee Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 1:15 pm

I think he was joking about “wanting to” do it there. He said on TV that he had did not have sex with any of them. He said that is not what he wanted to base his decision on. He seems like someone that can be believed.

5. Julie Says:
    October 24th, 2006 at 5:49 pm

At first I didn’t care for Desiree, but she seemed very sincere about her intentions and I think Lorenzo made a bad choice by choose Anese over Desiree.

6. Malene Says:
    October 25th, 2006 at 5:20 pm

7. Mike C. Says:
    October 26th, 2006 at 3:14 pm

My take on this show:
    Although Ive only watched probably the first Batchelor and some of this one, here’s the dope on this.
    Unpleasant people in beutiful surroundings, its like soap=opera with the Soap!!!
    Beautiful clothes, conversations so far from life, Flavor of Life become likes Shakespeare compared to this sugary junk.
    These batchelors are all the same type. None of them show any spunk or humor. Its a grim decision, this one–chooses one of a bevy of Barbies to be a wife and spawn more sterile humans.
    Little drama, no real people inhabit the batchelor’s world of winding staircases, big cars, long-haired Waspy women who are wives in waiting.
    Not an once of suspense. Will he pick the blonde or red-head? Will she get a red or white rose? Will tears flow like mud water?
    Not a trace of real life in this glamorous Dynasty stuff, these people are wax.
    Rate this one: 1/240 of one star!
    Scores points for pretending to be a drama.
    The Prince is wooden to the point where you expect the women to start pecking on him!!!Yipes!!

8. Anonymous Says:
    October 26th, 2006 at 7:34 pm

Yeah “Mike C” or whatever…. no one gives a sh*t what “score” you`re giving this show. If you want to tear apart and trash every freakin` show on television then I suggest that you get your own blog.

9. Anonymous Says:
    October 26th, 2006 at 7:38 pm

Oh yeah and this:

“I love you Lorenzo Borghese..If I die and God wants to give me a second life..I will find you no matter what..I dont care if u are a prince..People created equal…I dont care if u are a prince all i care is you are truly prince in my heart…I love you Lorenzo Borghese…I love you i love you i love you”

Oh GOD! I hope you`re being sarcastic. If not, then you should probably get some help. NOW. Besides, he`s not even a real prince.

10. Ally Says:
    November 13th, 2006 at 10:01 pm

JEANNETTE WORKED AT MY SCHOOL LAST YEAR! SHE WAS A STUDENT TEACHER! AT ROLLING MEADOWS HIGH SCHOOL IN ROLLING MEADOWS ILLINOIS (chicago)

=D