Flavor Of Love Girls Return For Charm School

November 03, 2006 12:06 AM by Joe Blackmon

They’re baaaaack!!! Thirteen of the "Flavor of Love" ladies from seasons one and two are competing again. This time the prize is cash and the title of "Charm School Queen." Mo’Nique lends her comedic talents to host this hilarious new series, "Charm School" premiering TBD.

"These girls are outspoken and outrageous, but they need some focus and direction. I’m just the woman to give it to them. You will see a metamorphosis in these girls, I promise!" proclaimed Mo’Nique.

Season one favorites as well as season two break-out stars will be trained in proper etiquette and have their social skills put to the test. Each will compete in challenges testing poise and grace and will be judged on their ability to handle pressure in difficult situations. In this real life "My Fair Lady," these women will be given the opportunity to transform from a flavor of the month to the ultimate standard in class and sophistication.

Mo’Nique has been a star of the long time hit series "The Parkers" and is the first female comedian to host the music television series "Showtime at the Apollo." She now brings her judging skills from "Mo’Nique’s Fat Chance," a beauty pageant for plus-size women, to VH1′s "Charm School."

VH1′s "Charm School" is executive produced by Mark Cronin, Cris Abrego and Ben Samek for Mindless Entertainment and 51 Pictures, who also produce the record breaking "Flavor of Love" and the ongoing successful series "Surreal Life" and "My Fair Brady." Jeff Olde, Jill Holmes, Stella Stolper and Michael Hirschorn oversee the series for VH1.

Topics: Rock Of Love Charm School |

34 Responses to “Flavor Of Love Girls Return For Charm School”

1. Matt Says:
    January 12th, 2007 at 7:50 pm

I can’t wait till it starts
    June 1st, 2007

2. Markus Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 8:09 pm

This is going to be good as HELL!!!

3. Smurf Says:
    March 15th, 2007 at 11:33 pm

This is going to be a great show. I love Bootz!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Dj QT Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 7:52 pm

Hey everyone! Get a sneak peek at what really went down in Charm School with special guest Leilene from VH1′s Flavor of Love. She’ll be dishing about the guests and what to look forward to.
    Log on to http://takeoff.to/wbvr Thursday, April 12th 7pm EST. Or log on to Dj QT’s myspace and send him a msg in which he’ll read live on the air. http://myspace.com/djqtwbvr

5. Jane G Says:
    May 3rd, 2007 at 1:48 pm

I applaud Dara for having the courage to go out in front of those people wearing curtains and feathers and still managed to maintain her dignity. I was once a “big girl” like Dara and I never would have had the nerve to do what she did. That being said, I want to add that I hope Dara wins this competition because her grace under fire was very admirable and yes, despite her weight she IS a beautiful woman.

Furthermore I have this to add: Get rid of Shatar! she’s dirty, cheap, foul and a thief. She should have been booted out after she stole Heather’s dress. (Nevaeh?) She is disgusting.

6. macio Says:
    May 4th, 2007 at 8:20 pm

i luv boootz this show is crazy.lol

7. macio Says:
    May 4th, 2007 at 8:23 pm

i luvvv this show i luv bootz for her attitude

8. davita Says:
    July 10th, 2007 at 7:04 pm

WHO WON

9. davita Says:
    July 10th, 2007 at 7:05 pm

WHO WON

10. Jacob L Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:34 am

Has anyone heard anything about Larissa aka “BOOTZ” to host a show called “INTERRACIAL LOVE”. Its been every where on the internet. I heard is about a white guy looking for a black queen. I also heard the guys sons are half Black this is so cool. If any one heres anything hit me back this show should be off the hook.

Jay

11. Bronx Love Says:
    July 21st, 2007 at 1:37 am

Jay,

I heard all about this new show. there is info all over the internet if you do a google search for “Interracial Love a search for a black queen” and go to he first choice it will bring you to the link of the creator of the new reality show. I saw the guy and his sons. The guy looks like a down whiteboy and his sons are simply beautiful. This show is going to be off the chain. the first show of this type. I heard its going to be a all Black women cast. I feel great about this its about time someone sees a black woman like a queen. This guy is to cute. He looks like he is really down for black people.

Bronx Love

12. Nj Sutton Says:
    July 22nd, 2007 at 1:39 am

Monique to be the host of “Interracial Love a search for a black queen”

I just want to support this show Interracial Love. I did not like the idea of putting these two boy on a show with Larissa however know that Monique is hosting I am all for it I think she can see the value in this reality show a single dad raising his two sons looking for their queen. I can’t wait it been to long they need a show like this.

Nj Sutton

13. James Lovely Says:
    July 22nd, 2007 at 1:41 am

Everyone I just confirmed through a source that I have at VH1 they are going to be the first Network that will have this show “Interracial Love A Search For A Black Queen”. A friend of mine works in programing and this show is a lock. There is still not a lock on the Host. The lock is on the family. It is a father that is white and his sons are half white and half black. I heard through my source it could be either Mo hosting or Larissa aka “Bootz” can you imagine Mo and Larissa competing for the same Job. Thats a laugh in it self. My source says this show is a lock they feel its going be bigger then Flavor of Love

14. Bronx Love Says:
    July 22nd, 2007 at 1:43 am

thats whats every one is saying Monique Is going to be the new host of this show Interracial Love. Ups to Monique and VH1 because Larissa would mess this all up for this man and his kids. You go Monique this is a man that wants your help. I am of full support of Monique being the host.

15. Mike from Philly Says:
    July 22nd, 2007 at 1:44 am

Thanks for the info on that new show “Interracial Love” I am a product of a White dad and Black mom so I am down with this show. I think its about time and so cool that VH1 is putting this show on the air. Do you know when it will air? Someone tell me something. The youngest of the two sons looks like i did when I was his age. I saw the page what a nice looking family just missing their black queen. I do have a question do you think they will cast any mixed females because my sister has Two sons as well and she would be great for the show. I really hope every one supports this show no matter what color they are. I really think this will open some eyes.

Mike

16. Wanda McNeal Says:
    July 22nd, 2007 at 1:45 am

VH1 I SUPPORT THIS SHOW AS A BLACK WOMAN ITS ABOUT TIME YOU HAD AN MAN THAT LOVES HIMSELF SOME BLACK WOMEN NO MATTER WHAT COLOR HIS IS!

I just saw the myspace page for this new show “Bootz” is going to host this whiteboy is fine and his sons I am not even going there. I can’t wait for this show. Brothers can always find time to date a white girl its time for us sister to try something different. I must say this man takes care of his sons. Which are half black that means this is not his first rodeo with a sister. Nothing but love for you Whiteboy. I found the link to the shows myspace page just by going to Google and putting in “interracial love a search for a black queen” it was first one on google. Vh1 I support this show. its about time.

Wanda

Wanda

Posted by:

20. Thomas James Says:
    July 22nd, 2007 at 1:48 am

21. Jennifer Wallace Says:
    July 22nd, 2007 at 1:54 am

I just came off a blog that confirms Monique the new host for this reality show “Interracial Love” I truly think this will be good for her the women put Monique out like she was the blame for their failure. I feel this show is what America need a multiracial cast and this father looks to really love his sons. I saw there myspace page. I am happy for the father and sons however being a big fan of Monique I feel she can redeem herself with helping this family. America is going to fall in love what woman don’t love a man that takes care of his kids. Where do I sign up? I really think this is going to set the standard for reality TV. I am so proud of you Monique for taking this reality show on your shoulders. I want you to help this man find his queen. This is something that will put you on Oprah. I am so excite to see this as a black woman. The first all black cast I don’t care that the man is white. I must say he sure looks to have a lot of flavor.

Jenn W

22. Steven B Says:
    July 22nd, 2007 at 1:58 am

Monique is Hosting New VH1 reality show “Interracial Love”
    I have heard it is a lock, I heard Monique is all about this show. People are talking about it everywhere and just think there was a lie about Larissa hosting. Monique this is something you can be proud of not like charm school. I think you will have joy in your heart on this one. I really feel that this man and his sons will so appreciation for you not disrespect as them hoot rats did.
    Monique tell the white guy and his sons we are all behind him. I just have to say VH1 its about time you should be ashamed of doing “Rock of Love”. I am glad you found something real not fake.

Steven B
    Allentown Pa

23. Shalonda P Says:
    July 22nd, 2007 at 11:48 am

I saw this on a writers page this is so true.

The thing about these reality shows they all have the same agenda. All white women and one black woman. Yes you guessed it the Black woman is the first to go. This reality show of “INTERRACIAL LOVE” is a search for this mans Black Queen. The cast will be all black woman, one white man, and his two black sons. This show would be a first in Reality TV history. If you want to support this feel free to leave me a note or if you want to see Tobias and his sons photos go to Tobias on my friends list. Lets push to find this man and his sons their black queen. As you now know the man that is searching for his black queen is Tobias on my friends list.

24. Jessie Hartford CT Says:
    July 23rd, 2007 at 10:41 pm

When is Reality TV Magazine going to start a blog room about his new show “Interracial Love” This going to be a show to watch. Thanks for getting the info about the show.

Jessie

25. Steven B Says:
    July 24th, 2007 at 11:57 am

Any new word on the show “Interracial Love” is Monique or Larissa hosting this show?

26. Jessie Hartford CT Says:
    July 25th, 2007 at 2:03 pm

I just heard that VH1 is the network doing this new reality show “Interracial Love” is this true? I can’t wait to see this show being a product of an interracial family myself. I really support this show.

27. Malik Says:
    July 25th, 2007 at 3:29 pm

“Interracial Love” on VH1? is this true. I have been seeing this show all over the internet, when is it going to be on TV? I can’t wait for this show. They have never done a show quite like this. I am so blown away this show is going to be off the hook.

Long Island

28. Bronx Love Says:
    July 25th, 2007 at 3:31 pm

Whats good is Larissa aka Bootz going to be hosting this show? This show is something that needs to be done. reality tv is weak and maybe this guy and his sons can do something different I hope they find their queen.

Bronx

29. Mikael Ann Says:
    July 25th, 2007 at 6:10 pm

Just wanted to say good luck with your show. It is so good to see a beautiful black sister making such positive moves in her life. And you are so right about the reality shows and their “Token Black Girl”. It’s tiring. And now ‘Rock of Love’ has that same stigma attached to it. So in all ways for you bringing something new to the table…Thank you so much sistah!!

30. Nj Sutton Says:
    July 25th, 2007 at 10:13 pm

I know that right I am so tired of seeing stupid shows like “Rock Of Love” it is about time VH1 that you put a show on with some real substance. I am so happy the “Interracial Love” will be on in 2008 it give a reality TV junky like me something to look forward to. I am so glad there is a big rally around this show. I saw the sons they are so cute I can’t wait to see who they pick out for their dad. VH1 I am so supportive of this show. Big up to “Interracial Love”,

NJ

31. Lynn Says:
    July 29th, 2007 at 2:05 pm

I just wanted to respond to your new reality show that is going to be on VH1 “Interracial Love”. I fully support this reality show. We have already started a Interracial Show Club. This club wants to know what day and time this show will be on. I hope you pick Sunday night at 9pm. We have 17 woman in this club that is going to watch Interracial Love every week. Please let me know when this show will air.

32. Wanda McNeal Says:
    July 29th, 2007 at 2:08 pm

Wanda

33. Tamara Hanson Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 5:03 pm

I would really like to be included on flavor of love charm school show or anything with MoNique in it . how do I sighn up? If any one knows please E-mail me. And
    Mo’Nique if you ever get this I want you to know you are a gift from God him self. love ya
    TamTam